Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'd watch this, I like shows like this, and I find Khloe very "real" and personalble.

Lamar's finally signed the divorce papers and they're filed.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/21/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-divorce-documents-filed/

You beat me to it Artsda I was just about to post about this. I wonder what made him or her to FINNALLY sign the papers, are we on offical Harden/Kardashian wedding watch or pregnancy watch now that looks like Khloe will be offically single by the end of the week. 

But I can't see Khloe gettng pregnant right now when she's looking AMAZING these days.

Edited by carolinagirl81

I was just reading something online that says there are already cheating rumours for James and Khloe. Which who knows if they are even actually together or if the rumours are made up but if true ouch.

I do think she tried a lot or she wouldn't have kept speaking to him and dragged it out so long from when she first filed. Maybe seeing Kourtney with Scott made he pull the plug? 

• Love 2

Gotta make those checks

I'm sure pimp mom told her it's tacky to be technically married while cavorting on a TV show with various men. Heaven forbid she follow in Kims shoes and get knocked up while stil married to Lamar. Better cut ties and have more opportunity for single girl story lines!!

• Love 1

In the videos in Kylie's current snapchat diary, Khloe is constantly shaking and (trying to be) twerking that big, fat, Kim'esque ass... For sure she's been seeing the same surgeon as Kim and Kylie.. She ain't hiding it at all lol.

• Love 1

I'm calling it now: Khloe will be "miraculously" pregnant within the next year to year and a half.  With whose child?  Well, we'll see...

She could do IVF and keep the sperm donor name secret. I am so cynical about that family that I wouldn't be surprised if they planned for Khloe to have IVF and then do a long drawn-out storyline on the show: "who's the daddy?" She'd finally reveal his name during ratings sweeps week.

(edited)

To hear khlo money tell it nobody was doing coke, but jello shots yes. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-3174579/Khloe-Kardashian-takes-Twitter-deny-cocaine-taken-Kylie-s-graduation-party.html

She could do IVF and keep the sperm donor name secret. I am so cynical about that family that I wouldn't be surprised if they planned for Khloe to have IVF and then do a long drawn-out storyline on the show: "who's the daddy?" She'd finally reveal his name during ratings sweeps week.

Just like January Jones except for she didn't do IVF but she never named who her son's father was.

Edited by carolinagirl81

I don't know about Khloe, but I've never snorted a Jell-O shot off my curved forefinger and then wiped my nose. Maybe I've been doing it wrong?

But you aren't kool like a Kardashian!!!

• Love 2

I don't know about Khloe, but I've never snorted a Jell-O shot off my curved forefinger and then wiped my nose. Maybe I've been doing it wrong?

Obviously it was the Jell-O powder you silly person. You put the powder up your nose & then drink the alcohol & it makes a Jello shot in your stomach. It's the new thing, you should try & keep up with the trends like the Kardashians do. Bible.

• Love 6

So this guy was supposedly doing a line or bump of cocaine out in the open, in daylight, in front of a television camera crew filming this teenage "graduation"episode? With Khloe conspicuously "twerking" in the same camera range and drawing even more attention? Last week's report of pictures of Scott partying with young teenage girls at a party with coke use was more credible as he didn't know he was being filmed and was supposedly passed out. Pretty sad commentary if either of these events did take place.

• Love 1

I know he's off to the side in Kylie's phone video, but E! was still running around. They had camera crews at the party filming it in general. The kids were also still running around. 

In the video to me it looks like he sticks a finger in what ever and licks it and I'm not even sure it's the pinky finger. 

They still made her waist smaller.

Actually, I don't think they did. If you zoom in and look closely at the edges, it really is only cleaned up for shadows and color tint/saturation. Especially with all that detailing in the paint(?) on the wall behind her, photoshopping along the curve of the waist and bum would be evident. 

• Love 1

Actually, I don't think they did. If you zoom in and look closely at the edges, it really is only cleaned up for shadows and color tint/saturation. Especially with all that detailing in the paint(?) on the wall behind her, photoshopping along the curve of the waist and bum would be evident. 

Look down near the crotch area, they changed the angle so that it points more towards her making that area thinner looking.

(edited)

They did do some retouching, it just isn't the complete overhaul they usually do with Kim. I'm sure Khloe does work out, but I'm not giving her any medals. She's had a ton of plastic surgery done just like her sister has.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

They did do some retouching, it just isn't the complete overhaul they usually do with Kim. I'm sure Khloe does work out, but I'm not giving her any medals. She's had a ton of plastic surgery done just like her sister has.

Absolutely, if her waist looks small it's not because she's been working out, it's because she made her ass looks so much bigger.

• Love 3

Her waist looks no different to me in those pics. You can tell they lengthened her legs though.

I wonder how natural her ass looks in person, because in these pics/with these angles it looks perfect. Not nearly as diaper-ish as I've seen in other candids.

Unfortunately, the Kardashian family has a history of telling so many lies and inventing so much fake drama that we never know whether to believe it when we read stories about something happening to them.

It's possible that this alleged stalking event was something Kris, Khloe and Lamar set up together as a new storyline for the KUWTK show. It's also possible that Lamar really is stalking her, and he might beat her up, or worse.

Why didn't Lamar throw a fit when she dated French Montana? Is he only upset now because she's dating an NBA player? Does he object to any other NBA man having her? Hits him too close to home?

Well, if this was really stalking, Khloe should get a bodyguard.  But Lamar won't have any trouble finding her again. She posts all about her comings and goings on social media. Her public appearance gigs are pre-announced with places, dates and times.

• Love 2

Why didn't Lamar throw a fit when she dated French Montana? 

He actually did throw a fit over French Montana, he showed up at French's club event wanting to go in. The club denied him access.

• Love 1

Assuming he's telling the truth (impossible to know with this crew), here's a piece of advice for our friend Lamar:

When someone with a name starting with K calls and invites you to play "TV," just say no. Stay. Home.

If you do go (for cash, I assume), don't bitch about how your "storyline" ends. It never, ever will end well.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 3

So when I first heard about the Lamar/Khloe confrontation my first thought was...the cameras are rolling.  They are filming. And look at all the "great" storylines coming up.

1)  Kourtney & Scott's split (which I'm still not convinced is permanent, whether it's for the cameras or not.  She has a long history of taking Scott back).

2)  Kylie turns 18.

3)  Kim's baby

4)  Kris's new relationship with Corey AND her coming to terms with Caitlyn

Whose left without a dramatic storyline?  

Khloe.  And Kendall, but I don't think she wants the drama around her right now with her career at this point.  

So, what do they do?  Wash Rinse Repeat - Recycle a storyline.  As somebody said, Lamar showed up with Khloe was dating French, he was denied entry into the club, and it was all right there for Kimmy to witness, Khloe and French to discuss/wring their hands over, for the cameras to capture, all while humiliating Lamar.  

Lamar made a few points to consider in this video.  He doesn't live in LA anymore, he lives in Los Angeles.  He's not on social media, he's not on instagram and twitter.  So how did he know where she'd be...okay, one can argue that he came to LA and had somebody on his team look into how he could ambush Khloe, etc.  After he's signed the divorce papers, after they'd been estranged from each other for well over a year, after she allegedly couldn't reach him for all that time.  Now he pops back up, because she's dating James whatshisface?  Furthermore, I've always wondered if all of the spin on Lamar has been true.

How much of it is legit, how much of it is the Kardashian machine. Lamar is just easier to exploit.  I'm not saying he's an angel, but if half of what he's saying is true about this being staged, about the false statements and coverage in the press, etc., this is pretty disgusting.  Lamar has had trouble the past few months.  Leave him alone.

And if I were Kanye, I'd stick to the whole "leave me out of the show" plan.  Being a Kardashian man has its price.  

• Love 5

Assuming he's telling the truth (impossible to know with this crew), here's a piece of advice for our friend Lamar:

When someone with a name starting with K calls and invites you to play "TV," just say no. Stay. Home.

If you do go (for cash, I assume), don't bitch about how your "storyline" ends. It never, ever will end well.

I wonder if Kris still just LOOOOVES Lamar?  I'm betting this all appears on the show. Khloe and Lamar had some kind of fucked up relationship, I'd love for Rob to spill what he knows about what went on in that house. 

Of course Lamar got paid for this.. it's just like the dramatic confrontation when Kimmy and Jonathan were following Khloe to French's appearance and dum de dum de dum LAMAR shows up... and leaves... no issue  at all. But they played it for all its worth. They are amping up the drama with Scott and Kourtney and now Lamar and Khloe to counter Caitlyn's show.  

Wow, I watched that video of Lamar... how far the mighty have fallen. It's very sad to see..

Oh and James Harden's beard is ass ugly.

Edited by iwasish

So... now that I've seen Lamar's video on TMZ, it looks like we were right to suspect this was some kind of setup by Pimp Momma Kris to create a storyline for the show. I believe Lamar when he said that since he lives in Las Vegas now, why would he have come to L.A. and been at that place where Khloe was, if there hadn't been "some kind of communication" encouraging him to come?

My impression was that Lamar was dying to spill the beans -- he looked like he was exasperated and about to explode -- but he kept biting his tongue because of his non-disclosure agreement with that evil family. It's possible that there was also some kind of non-disclosure he had to agree to under the terms of the divorce. If he does tell all, as he threatened to do in the video, the Kards would surely sue him, and he probably doesn't have the money for a lawyer.

I believe Lamar did have a serious problem with drugs (maybe he is still a user?), but I do agree with him when he said they made him sound like such a horrible person that he "can't even get hired at Home Depot." Kris and Khloe destroyed his reputation so they could have a storyline for the show and make Khloe out to be the victim. Poor Khloe, such a devoted caring wife, she tried so hard to get him off drugs because he's the love of her life, she didn't want a divorce because she still loved him, but he rebuffed all her efforts and broke her heart... blah, blah, Kardashian crapola blah.

I'm not saying Lamar was innocent of everything the Kards accused him of, but it really is starting to look like they used him and left him twisting in the wind. Now they're trying to use him again.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 3

That video really makes me feel bad for Lamar.  On top of everything he's feeling about the Khloe situation I think we saw a very real reaction to how these celebrities feel when TMZ and other paparazzi is constantly following them and reporting about them.

• Love 2

So... now that I've seen Lamar's video on TMZ, it looks like we were right to suspect this was some kind of setup by Pimp Momma Kris to create a storyline for the show. I believe Lamar when he said that since he lives in Las Vegas now, why would he have come to L.A. and been at that place where Khloe was, if there hadn't been "some kind of communication" encouraging him to come?

My impression was that Lamar was dying to spill the beans -- he looked like he was exasperated and about to explode -- but he kept biting his tongue because of his non-disclosure agreement with that evil family. It's possible that there was also some kind of non-disclosure he had to agree to under the terms of the divorce. If he does tell all, as he threatened to do in the video, the Kards would surely sue him, and he probably doesn't have the money for a lawyer.

I believe Lamar did have a serious problem with drugs (maybe he is still a user?), but I do agree with him when he said they made him sound like such a horrible person that he "can't even get hired at Home Depot." Kris and Khloe destroyed his reputation so they could have a storyline for the show and make Khloe out to be the victim. Poor Khloe, such a devoted caring wife, she tried so hard to get him off drugs because he's the love of her life, she didn't want a divorce because she still loved him, but he rebuffed all her efforts and broke her heart... blah, blah, Kardashian crapola blah.

I'm not saying Lamar was innocent of everything the Kards accused him of, but it really is starting to look like they used him and left him twisting in the wind. Now they're trying to use him again.

I say spill the beans for big bucks and worry about a lawsuit later. Pimp mom is the head of that snake family and if you cut the head off a snake, it's dead. Once the truth about the back door deals and the fakery is out in public, no jury will give them a penny in damages.

• Love 4

So, what's Lamar's excuse for being a crappy father and a shit to his ex? Is that on Khloe, too?

Lamar's own lowlife "friends" were selling video of him all fucked up, and he blew up his own great career with his addiction. If he wants to know who made him unemployable, he should look in the mirror. Not that I even believe that's true. If he's clean, someone would give him a chance. He still has connections well above relying on the kindness of a Home Depot manager. Lamar seems like the kind of guy who needs a partner to coddle him along and give him daily affirmations, though. Maybe he just hasn't found an adequate replacement for his exes yet.

• Love 2