Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Khloe’s pregnancy photos all look photoshopped in such a wonky way. I still think either she adopted or used a surrogate, but on the outside chance that she was actually pregnant then Khloé and Tristan likely posed for all the released pics early on and then broke up. They photoshopped the pics to look like 3rd trimester. 

Khloe’s narrative just doesn’t ring “true”, haha. Moving to Cleveland to have the baby, flying to Japan in late pregnancy, lack of any outward signs of pregnancy other than a fake looking belly, strange clothing choices for pregnant woman, ( always wearing a big duster coat, long talon nails, sky high heels, etc) . Getting outa Dodge aka LA, to better control press exposure until the baby came ( one way or the other) seems like something they might do. 

There was a definite insincere quality in the way Kourtney and Kim reacted to Khloé’s news of being pregnant- they are bad actors and had trouble following the script chosen by Kris Jenner. 

• Love 3

My only hesitation on the surrogacy theory is this: why would Tristan go along and be a sperm donor for a baby he didn't really want when it means he's on the hook for child support for the next 18 years? On top of the other kid he's already paying for? 

I know athletes are dumb, but I can't believe he would be that dumb. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

My only hesitation on the surrogacy theory is this: why would Tristan go along and be a sperm donor for a baby he didn't really want when it means he's on the hook for child support for the next 18 years? On top of the other kid he's already paying for? 

Khloe is 5’10”,  very tall , with a torso much larger than the average woman.  She had more room in her body than the average height woman.  She’s going to look different pregnant than her shorter sisters did.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Oh he's really dumb - complete idiot.  And immature.  I can see him going along with whatever someone tells him.

5 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Khloe is 5’10”,  very tall , with a torso much larger than the average woman.  She had more room in her body than the average height woman.  She’s going to look different pregnant than her shorter sisters did.

I agree, but in the picture I posted, the bottom of the belly bump is too low - like it goes beyond her vag (not vag, but whatever the proper name is for that outside part).

Like the fake bump cushion is too long - so the bump was down to her knees (not really, but you know what I mean).

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2

I think the most obvious answer is the truth tho. He first got attracted to Khloe and her constant media attention. He’s kind of mid level for a basketball player so while he’s rich he’s not really on everyone’s mind. He’s also a dog and would prob fuck anything he finds remotely attractive. He doesn’t like wearing condoms I’m sure and voila Khloé gets knocked up. Khloé prob really wanted a baby but he just kept wanting to get laid and is an idiot so didn’t really care if she got knocked up.

Shes prob known or suspected him cheating for a while but didn’t wanna confront it or he keeps lying and she falls for it. Probably why she was so obsessed with always being in Cleveland.

His friends that she loved and said were now her besties prob constantly covered for him.

I just don’t think there’s some deep dark conspiracy. Just idiot Khloe desperate for a baby and desperate for love and some douche basketball player who loves attention and getting laid.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 17

So who owns the Cleveland house? She can’t toss him out if he’s on the deed, he would have to leave voluntarily. 

The kid is two weeks old, she can easily take it to California on a private plane if she wanted.  If he wants to be a dick he can go to court and file for some kind of custody or visitation arrangement which could keep her from leaving Cleveland until it’s resolved. 

My bet is he doesn’t and he’ll end up being an absentee father. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So who owns the Cleveland house? She can’t toss him out if he’s on the deed, he would have to leave voluntarily. 

Tristan owns the house they're living in, he bought it in 2015, so she can't kick him out.

5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

he can go to court and file for some kind of custody or visitation arrangement

I sure as hell hope so, he's the father, he should have some kind of custody.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, GaT said:

Tristan owns the house they're living in, he bought it in 2015, so she can't kick him out.

I sure as hell hope so, he's the father, he should have some kind of custody.

I can’t imagine she’ll stay in Cleveland long without a support system. I’d expect she’d head back to Calabasas to lick her wounds. I don’t think Khloe is the type to bust his balls over seeing the kid, but I’d guess she’ll get or try to get full legal and physical custody and he’ll get” liberal visitation”. What he does with that who knows.

• Love 3

I think Tristan voluntarily vacated the house. Otherwise he'd look like a total dick booting out Khloe and his newborn, even if she does have money to stay elsewhere or fly back to California. Kris Jenner would love to have a story like that to feed to TMZ, so he probably isn't giving them any more ammo to use against him than he already has.

• Love 3

So Khloe and Malika are living in Tristan’s Cleveland place when Khloe has that beautiful house in Cali? I’m thinking it makes more sense that Khloe was the covered-up mystery person on the plane to L.A. with the family.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So Khloe and Malika are living in Tristan’s Cleveland place when Khloe has that beautiful house in Cali? I’m thinking it makes more sense that Khloe was the covered-up mystery person on the plane to L.A. with the family.

Absolutely. Plus, it was E! Breaking the story about the mystery person, and E! publishes nothing without Kris’s blessing.

• Love 3

Haha, Tristan’s house is about 25 miles from me- if I was a super fan I would do a drive by, but I don’t care enough. 

Khloe is tall, but she has until very recently been prone to being overweight. Besides every woman does carry different but certain things are inevitable. 

There are also those pics in which it appears Khloé is wearing a prosthetic belly - there is a visible line. 

I have been around many pregnant women and my intuition tells me she was not pregnant. 

Surprise: last night the E network was advertising the start of new episodes of Revenge Body by Khloé..... Coincidence?? I think NOT. 

Malika was filming for the Steve Show yesterday- which films in LA. 

• Love 5
On 4/20/2018 at 9:29 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Haha, Tristan’s house is about 25 miles from me- if I was a super fan I would do a drive by, but I don’t care enough. 

Khloe is tall, but she has until very recently been prone to being overweight. Besides every woman does carry different but certain things are inevitable. 

There are also those pics in which it appears Khloé is wearing a prosthetic belly - there is a visible line. 

I have been around many pregnant women and my intuition tells me she was not pregnant. 

Surprise: last night the E network was advertising the start of new episodes of Revenge Body by Khloé..... Coincidence?? I think NOT. 

Malika was filming for the Steve Show yesterday- which films in LA. 

Malika was at Kourtney’s b-day in L.A. too - so who is supposed to be in Cleveland with Khloe?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Thompson is a pretty common last name tho. Doesn’t seem that weird to me.

Thompson is common, but not True - I googled the name to see if Khloe was changing it to True Kardashian yet, and this guy came up.

On 4/18/2018 at 12:46 AM, Aw my lahgs said:

Kim & Co are only half Armenian, so it’s only natural for them to have traits from both parents... Having said that, I don’t believe Khloe is a biological Kardashian. If only for the fact that if she were, you know she’d take a dna test, turn it into a story line, publish it on social media with a big f you for her “haters”. The fact she’s so silent about it is enough of a confirmation...

Armenian doesn’t mean dark.  It’s just a fact that the majority of people worldwide have darker hair and brown eyes.  There are plenty of Armenians with Khloe’s coloring.

But I don’t think Kim looks like her father.  I think she looks like her non Armenian mother, who is dark haired and eyed with a medium complexion.  

Poo, meant to quote some one else. 

Edited by Mu Shu
23 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

True Kardashian would have strange connotations since Khloé ‘s bio Dad is Alex Riordan-not Robert Kardashian....No doubt a conversation they had before choosing the name.

Alex Roldan - yes, she looks a lot like him. But, despite dna, Robert K raised Khloe and was a “true” father to her - imo the baby would be better off with his name.

• Love 8

Looks like Khloe really did miss Kourt’s parties in L.A. - she must think that staying in Tristan’s house is somehow holding onto him and standing her ground against all his other potential baby mamas.

imo it’s just a matter of time though - she’ll come out of the birthing high, make her way through the shock of betrayal (even though to those of us watching it shouldn’t have come as a surprise), cleanse her social media of all those sickening pics of “mommy and daddy,” and give the child the name of a man who really was “true” and loving to her.

Fingers crossed, for the sake of an innocent little girl.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
On 4/22/2018 at 3:57 PM, Mu Shu said:

Armenian doesn’t mean dark.  It’s just a fact that the majority of people worldwide have darker hair and brown eyes.  There are plenty of Armenians with Khloe’s coloring.

But I don’t think Kim looks like her father.  I think she looks like her non Armenian mother, who is dark haired and eyed with a medium complexion.  

Poo, meant to quote some one else. 

I agree that Kim doesn't look like Robert Kardashian now, but pre-plastic surgery Kim most definitely did. I rag on her as much as anyone, & probably more than a lot of people (& definitely more than I should), but it is an absolute travesty what she's done to herself. It's even weirder, because I've seen interviews when Kanye says that he first saw her with Paris Hilton, & thought she was insanely beautiful; he called her "Kim Kardashawn", because he didn't know how to pronounce her name. Pre-plastic surgery, she was exotic, & gorgeous, & just crazy, insanely beautiful. Now, she's a total cookie-cutter, non-descript, really nothing to write home about - she looks like any dark-haired actress, with nothing all that special about her. It honestly is just sad, she was so much prettier before she started messing with herself. She's still pretty in her own way, TM Lisa Houseman, but not exotic-looking & unique like she was before. 

Now, Khloe, oh yeah, Khlo-money totally still looks just like her dad, Alex Roldan. Plastic surgery hasn't gotten rid of that!

ETA: I'm not meaning to belittle Robert Kardashian, or his relationship as Khloe's dad. He was her dad in every important sense of the word, he raised her, he loved her, & he doted on her, but biology don't lie, & neither do my eyes. I'll always believe that Alex Roldan is her biological father, but Robert Kardashian was her dad.

Edited by nkotb
Clarification
  • Love 12

So there’s reporting claiming Khloe has demanded that Tristan delete his instagram while they try to rebuild trust. If this is true, she’s still delusional about him - maybe she should look at the clip of her lecturing Kourt years ago about the idiocy of staying with a serial cheater.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4
On 4/20/2018 at 10:29 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I have my doubts, too, because all the pics of her belly (clothed and not clothed), her belly button is not sticking out. Now, I have never been pregnant so my question is: Don't all pregnant women have an obvious protruding belly button or just some women? 

6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I have my doubts, too, because all the pics of her belly (clothed and not clothed), her belly button is not sticking out. Now, I have never been pregnant so my question is: Don't all pregnant women have an obvious protruding belly button or just some women? 

Just some - mine remained an innie both times.

• Love 4

Not every pregnant woman gets a protruding belly button, but every pregnant woman gains weight in certain ways, especially women prone to being overweight. Blood volume circulating in the body increases up to 50 % during pregnancy, and most women experience some swelling, usually dependent edema in the feet and lower legs. 

Once in a while we hear of a pregnant woman that only gains a belly with no other outward symptoms but believe me, that is the exception. Especially in someone like Khloé who has battled her weight her entire life. 

Also, how many half naked photos have we seen with the Kardashian’s over the years, yet, when the trend is for expectant women to show off their bare bellies we see Khloé covered up with all kinds of silly long duster style jackets. 

The whole narrative of her moving to Cleveland to have the kid is weird. I think it was because it’s easier to perform their trickery away from the LA paparazzi. 

We may never know for sure if she had a baby vs adoption or surrogacy. But, usually where there is smoke there is fire. And Khloe’s whole storyline is suspect as hell. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

Because YEAH, damn INSTAGRAM made him cheat! lol 

She is such an idiot.  I guarantee you that she is trying in her mind to justify his cheating by telling herself that the girls kept coming after him after instagram, groupies, etc. and if he doesn't have instagram they won't be able to find him....nobody can target him then.  Basically erasing any of Tristan's ownership/participation in this situation.   Pure denial about who Tristan really is.  And right now, he's a kid on a playground.  

I don't think I've ever seen anyone have such a distorted, public view on what love and a real relationship is supposed to look like.  

• Love 4

Is she still in Cleveland? If she is, I don't understand why the doctors won't let her take a private plane back to LA. Princess Catherine gave birth & hours later took the baby home, why is Khloe stuck in Cleveland all this time?

• Love 1

I doubt Khloé is still in Cleveland. With access to a private plane, and even to a private physician willing to travel for her, there’s no reason she couldn’t return to LA ( unless there is a medical issue with her or the spawn). 

I haven’t heard of any Khloé sightings in Cleveland ( I live about 20 miles from Tristan’s house). 

Wonder when she will release photos of the baby??! Truth be told, I want to see if Khloé has a postpartum pooch, and if she removed those long talons she calls fingernails....

• Love 3

There’s also a story out there that Khloe won’t speak about the situation until after playoffs, out of respect for a team that has been so welcoming and good to her.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, nexxie said:

There’s also a story out there that Khloe won’t speak about the situation until after playoffs, out of respect for a team that has been so welcoming and good to her.

I’m sure the Cavs could care less what Khloe says or doesn’t say to the press about Tristan. She’s just trying to make herself out to look like this wonderful person. 

And if she bans him from InstaGram does that mean we won’t be seeing any pics of him on HER account?

Better still both of them should stay the fuck off it and concentrate on their kid.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

My bb never protruded, it just got flat, and all of my 4 sons except one were 8 lbs+. It's normally an innie though, so maybe it's just outies that stick out during pregnancy, doing what they normally do?  I dunno....

• Love 3

Khloé was definitely in Cleveland at one time, and her physician was here too. I’m sure she is back in LA now. 

I watched a previous episode where Khloé was allegedly  “considering being a surrogate for Kim” . In reality she could have been harvesting her own eggs for her own surrogacy. In many of their shows they can’t even keep a straight face while talking about things- probably can’t believe people believe their bullshittery. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Shangrilala said:
21 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

Because YEAH, damn INSTAGRAM made him cheat! lol 

She is such an idiot.  I guarantee you that she is trying in her mind to justify his cheating by telling herself that the girls kept coming after him after instagram, groupies, etc. and if he doesn't have instagram they won't be able to find him....nobody can target him then. 

Don't be silly! The real reason is, if it's not posted on Instagram, that means it didn't happen :)

• Love 3
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

Is there a concern that the sports reporters are going to ask the Cavaliers questions if she puts out a statement? I would think that would be really great grounds for tossing a reporter out of the locker room and potentially banning them for trying to introduce questions that are completely personal in nature. Otherwise, if there's concern that any kind of comment from her would cause a distraction in the locker room...well I'd have to question the level of professionalism in that locker room.

• Love 4

Today there’s a story about Khloe staying in Cleveland through playoffs so that Tristan can bond with the baby, and that seeing him with True complicates the situation. It really is a sad situation - but so was the one Jordy faced, and Khloe was both witness and participant.

Since Khloe’s bond with Robert K seemed very special (especially if she’s not his bio child), I can see how she’d want a chance for the baby to bond with her father. Still, I’m hoping she’ll kick the creep to the curb and change True’s last name.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Today there’s a story about Khloe staying in Cleveland through playoffs so that Tristan can bond with the baby, and that seeing him with True complicates the situation. It really is a sad situation - but so was the one Jordy faced, and Khloe was both witness and participant.

Since Khloe’s bond with Robert K seemed very special (especially if she’s not his bio child), I can see how she’d want a chance for the baby to bond with her father. Still, I’m hoping she’ll kick the creep to the curb and change True’s last name.

Changing the baby’s last name would not change the fact that Tristan is her biological father, the man that Khloe herself chose for that role. I see no reason why True shouldn’t have Thompson as her last name. Tristan might be a serial cheater but he’s not a serial killer, Public Enemy #1 or a danger to the child. If (and this is a big if) Khloe has finally come to her senses and decided to kick him to the curb and avoid any future playboy types, then good for her. But she still should encourage and facilitate the relationship between True and her father, just as she supposedly did with Tristan and his son and with Lamar and his children. And Khloe wouldn’t even have to see him herself if she didn’t want to; she has plenty of staff to do visitation transfers and such. Then If Tristan does not step up as a father, it’s on him. Nobody is saying that Khloe has to stay with Tristan, but hopefully these two parents can have a civil, cooperative relationship for the benefit of their child.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Changing the baby’s last name would not change the fact that Tristan is her biological father, the man that Khloe herself chose for that role. I see no reason why True shouldn’t have Thompson as her last name. Tristan might be a serial cheater but he’s not a serial killer, Public Enemy #1 or a danger to the child. If (and this is a big if) Khloe has finally come to her senses and decided to kick him to the curb and avoid any future playboy types, then good for her. But she still should encourage and facilitate the relationship between True and her father, just as she supposedly did with Tristan and his son and with Lamar and his children. And Khloe wouldn’t even have to see him herself if she didn’t want to; she has plenty of staff to do visitation transfers and such. Then If Tristan does not step up as a father, it’s on him. Nobody is saying that Khloe has to stay with Tristan, but hopefully these two parents can have a civil, cooperative relationship for the benefit of their child.

They can cooperate and be civil, but I sure wouldn’t saddle my child with the name of a serial cheater who didn’t bother to marry either baby mama - Tristan doesn’t deserve the honor and True doesn’t deserve the baggage.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

They can cooperate and be civil, but I sure wouldn’t saddle my child with the name of a serial cheater who didn’t bother to marry either baby mama - Tristan doesn’t deserve the honor and True doesn’t deserve the baggage.

I agree that it’s unfortunate for a child to be saddled with family baggage even before they’re born, but in this case, I believe that Baby True is saddled with baggage from both parents. It’s not just that her father is a cheater, it’s also that her mother has made a series of bad choices in men, including with whom she chose to have a child, even knowing his history. And let’s face it, to many people the Kardashian name is not exactly held in high regard, beginning with shady granny Kris. All I’m saying is that given all the back history, dishonesty and mercenary, manipulative behavior from this clan, being named a Kardashian is not exactly an honor. But most importantly, this child is already here and her two parents are the ones who should carry the weight of their baggage, not her. My opinion only, of course, and I will leave it at that.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

How could Tristan bond with his child when he’s not only traveling constantly but also in tunnel vision playoff mode? Khloe and baby aren’t in Cleveland.  Khloe has work to do back home.  At best she and Tristan have had a Ross and Rachael relationship since she got pregnant.  Just looking at the videos of this guy hanging out with other women, he looks and seems very immature, maybe even more immature than an average 26 year old, and like a very tall goofy awkward teenager.  

• Love 6