Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Yes- Khloe’s physician was seen at Hillcrest Hospital in Cleveland ( same hospital JR Smith’s wife delivered at). Perhaps to deliver the surrogate. ?

Count me in the skeptical camp still. Nothing any of the Kardashian’s do is straight forward or honest. Khloe’s weird photoshopped pics are just the tip of the iceberg. 

• Love 2

Unless the doctor has a practice in Cleveland, she must be getting paid a fortune to come and sit waiting for the kid to arrive. Maybe they’re inducing labor for convenience sake?

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Unless the doctor has a practice in Cleveland, she must be getting paid a fortune to come and sit waiting for the kid to arrive. Maybe they’re inducing labor for convenience sake?

The doctor is the same one who delivered Kylie's baby. I wonder why there's a split with one doctor delivering all the Kardashian babies, & a different delivering the Jenner babies? 

EDITED: DUH, Khloe isn't a Jenner, what was I thinking?

Edited by GaT
1 minute ago, GaT said:

The doctor is the same one who delivered Kylie's baby. I wonder why there's a split with one doctor delivering all the Kardashian babies, & a different delivering the Jenner babies? 

Maybe the Kardashian’s on retainer Dr Crane didn’t want to go to Cleveland?

I think its  Khloe’s way of  trying to show that she doesn’t walk in lockstep with the rest of the Kardashians and she’s going to do things with her man the way she wants. All well and good, like she did when she married Lamar, but when it’s over she’ll be right back hanging with mommy and the other two sisters and their kids, with no man in sight. 

• Love 2

Holy shit. Can't deny video..wow.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/04/10/tristan-thompson-cheating-khloe-kardashian-pregnant-kissing/

A tiny part of me feels bad for Khloe, but eh, yeah as Wendy Williams loves to say "honey you'll lose him the same way you got him". Wasn't she screwing him while his last GF was pregnant?

Eta: So many of these men these Kardashians pick are such pigs (let's not get started on Rob and Chyna). For all of Kanye's issues I don't think there has ever been any gossip or rumors about him cheating on Kim. 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 16

Well, Khloe, if he wanted to wife you up, he'd have done it already....*shrug* It looks like it's a pattern for him. He's not exactly hiding it.

She got her kid though.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 7

Jeez - why do so many women think they’ll be the special one he changes for?!

Scumbag. But he showed Khloe who he was in the beginning.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well damn it looks like "how you get him is how you loose him" is true for Khloe if you believe this..

http://theshaderoom.com/tsrexclusive-tristan-thompson-spotted-entering-hotel-woman-creeping-club/

Did this just happen now?

On edit: I see it did, and his ex has commented.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tristan-thompsons-ex-seemingly-reacts-to-cheating-reports/

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Tristan's ex seems like a nice, smart girl and I love her clothing line. Why the hell did he leave her for Khloe?

As far as the latter goes, she's going to just keep chasing the fairytale no matter how often it blows up in her face. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Tristan's ex seems like a nice, smart girl and I love her clothing line.

Yeah, nice to see her taking the high road on this, I don't know if I could be that mature if it was me.

• Love 4

I called it back when she announced her pregnancy that Tristan will dump her / cheat on her before the baby comes. She's such an idiot, moving to Cleveland for him and flying out her OB/GYN, and he's in NYC screwing other women.

• Love 20
On 9/26/2017 at 7:36 PM, howmanywords said:

I wonder if Tristan will have another sidepiece by the time Khloe gives birth and jet off to see her before Khloe even leaves the delivery room? Leopards don't change spots.

I posted this in this thread when news of Khloe's pregnancy broke. Heh.  Actually, going back to this thread its kind of sad and funny how many of us predicted this.

• Love 7

Once again all this shit starts to hit the tabloids and build to a crescendo  at the end of  one season and before the start of another. Wonder how much will get played out on the show?

Every guy she’s been involved with has cheated on her. She has great taste in men! Kim must be thrilled at another failed relationship for Khloe. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

I guess I don't see the point of flying her doctor out.  Wouldn't the doctor need to be licensed to practice medicine in Ohio to be able to deliver the kid? 

• Love 2

Why on earth would Kim be thrilled about this or any of Khloe's failed relationships? I don't understand that at all. I know Kim has many faults but she has has no reason to WANT to see her sister continually get screwed over by men. 

This whole thing got more cringeworthy. The 2nd one he cheated with (Stephanie) posted a sex video on her Instagram shory along with explicit texts, then posted she's pregnant. I'm trying to imagine how utterly shitty Khloe has to feel, especially about to give birth.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Why on earth would Kim be thrilled about this or any of Khloe's failed relationships? I don't understand that at all. I know Kim has many faults but she has has no reason to WANT to see her sister continually get screwed over by men. 

This whole thing got more cringeworthy. The 2nd one he cheated with (Stephanie) posted a sex video on her Instagram shory along with explicit texts, then posted she's pregnant. I'm trying to imagine how utterly shitty Khloe has to feel, especially about to give birth.

That seems to be Tristan's M.O. doesn't it? Cheat on his child's mother when she's in the what? 9th month of pregnancy when she probably isn't feeling like sex constantly then dump her just before the baby is born. 

But athletes are known for having sex with groupies when they travel for away games. 

But poor Khloe she keeps finding POS men, maybe she should leave the athletes alone. Find a nice VP of company or some wealthy Tech guy like Serena Williams did. 

• Love 7

This cheating scandal is so oddly timed.  There’s no way all of this is news to Khloe, I bet she and Tristan have been on the rocks for a while and just putting on a show that they’re a couple.  I thought DM and TMZ are practically in Kris’ back pocket and wouldn’t run these stories without her blessing.  She probably had them squash any bad stories about Tristan for months until some event occurred and now the family is going to smear him.   I guess Khloe Has a few seasons worth of storylines now!

• Love 6

The truly sad part is how all these baby mamas saddle their precious children with assholes instead of the good nurturing men they deserve to have as fathers.

imo Khloe needs an experienced therapist to help her come to grips with her own paternity, so that she can move forward in a more healthy way. Kris was the first unfaithful asshole in Khloe’s life, and having to fake it about her birth family is pure mindfuckery!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 9

If it's true that Khloe was with Tristian before he broke up with his then pregnant girlfriend, then I don't feel bad for Khloe that karma has come around to get her. I don't wish it upon her and I'm not happy about the news either, but we reap what we sow and I'm not going to waste any kind of emotion on someone who participated in a shitty situation and then had karma bite them in the ass. There's that saying that 'if they'll do with with you, they'll do it to you'. You can't be that naive and if you are, again, still don't feel sorry for you. I don't know how they'll manage with their relationship moving forward but I hope whatever they decide, the baby's best interests are always kept as the top priority.  Khloe isn't doing herself any favours by keeping her dating options within the industry, especially the sports industry. Athletes are constantly traveling and they have a ton of access to women who show up to events simply to catch their eye and hook them. I don't assume they all cheat, but I'm never  surprised to find out when any them do.

Also, if an athlete wants to low key cheat on his girlfriend, then you should make sure your girlfriend isn't a bloody Kardashian. What's the point in having a secret affair when you're in the public eye and you're going to eventually get caught? It seems like going about it this way (whatever your motives are in the first place) would only make things more difficult for you.

Khloe may easily sweep it under the rug. After all, her breaking point with Lamar wasn't his multiple affairs. It was because he couldn't kick his dug addiction.

• Love 11

As much as I don't feel bad for Khloe, the common denominator here is Tristan. If he wants to live the life of a swinging, NBA bachelor fine, but STOP bringing innocent babies into this mess. And STOP perpetrating like you want relationships with their mothers when you clearly don't. It's irresponsible and not fair to any of the people involved.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

This cheating scandal is so oddly timed.  There’s no way all of this is news to Khloe, I bet she and Tristan have been on the rocks for a while and just putting on a show that they’re a couple.  I thought DM and TMZ are practically in Kris’ back pocket and wouldn’t run these stories without her blessing.  She probably had them squash any bad stories about Tristan for months until some event occurred and now the family is going to smear him.   I guess Khloe Has a few seasons worth of storylines now!

the more I think about this cheating story... it smells like a Kris Jenner had this all set up once they had enough of Tristan stepping out on Khloe. They dont call her the pimp-momger for nothing and she will milk this sad situation for everything it has to make the most $$$$$$$$ she can. The sad thing, the baby will suffer in the end. 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

we reap what we sow  

Khloe is also a nasty, miserable person so I can’t imagine a decent guy would want to have anything to do with her and her nutty family.  It just amazes me how this family worships the ground their men walk on, riiight up until the moment they decide its not worth their while, and then just destroy them in the media.  

• Love 15
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Holy shit. Can't deny video..wow.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/04/10/tristan-thompson-cheating-khloe-kardashian-pregnant-kissing/

A tiny part of me feels bad for Khloe, but eh, yeah as Wendy Williams loves to say "honey you'll lose him the same way you got him". Wasn't she screwing him while his last GF was pregnant?

I don't feel bad for her at all.  I am loving this.  She is awful and nasty, wanting people to be jealous of her.  No one is jealous, Khloe.  And she certainly didn't care when she picked up with Tristan while he was still with his last gf.

11 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I called it back when she announced her pregnancy that Tristan will dump her / cheat on her before the baby comes. She's such an idiot, moving to Cleveland for him and flying out her OB/GYN, and he's in NYC screwing other women.

Yep, I knew it was just a matter of time.  What a fool she is.  

1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Yeah why didn't TMZ post the video from October until now??  Kris and Harvey are best friends, she had him squash it.  So, maybe TMZ got the new video and didn't want to miss out on being the one to report it, best friend be damned?

• Love 10

Now People is running stories that the family was always suspicious of Tristan and that all of his friends know he’s a serial cheater.  Haha.  Kris is taking Tristan down!!  Unfortunately this makes Khloé look incredibly stupid for having a child with him.  And she’s stuck in Cleveland and can’t fly home because she’s due any day.   

On another note, Amber rose sent a nice tweet out to Khloe, which is really big of her after Khloe slut shamed her a few years ago.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Now People is running stories that the family was always suspicious of Tristan and that all of his friends know he’s a serial cheater.  Haha.  Kris is taking Tristan down!!  Unfortunately this makes Khloé look incredibly stupid for having a child with him.  And she’s stuck in Cleveland and can’t fly home because she’s due any day.   

On another note, Amber rose sent a nice tweet out to Khloe, which is really big of her after Khloe slut shamed her a few years ago.

Couldn’t she fly home on a private jet with her doctor? I’d fill the plane with all the new baby stuff and every single personal item in that house and get out of Dodge - or Cleveland.

• Love 4

Well, according to US Magazine, all of the Kardashians and Jenners have unfollowed Tristan on Insta, so you know it's serious. ;)

To be honest, this situation makes me really sad. Khloe is about to give birth to her first child, which should be the most wonderful experience of her life, but now she's having to deal with finding out this man she thought was so amazing and treated her like a "queen" is screwing everything that moves (and if he's impregnating other women that means he's not even having safe sex, which is just ugh!). Even if she knew all along that he was a playa, to be humiliated like this in the public eye just sucks. We all know Khloe has self-esteem issues, which is why she's worked so hard with exercise and plastic surgery to turn herself into a sexbot, so I'm sure it's a painful blow for her to find out that STILL she's got men cheating on her. SIGH I really want to send her a note and beg her to please stop dating basketball players and rappers. They do you wrong, every time, girl. Please learn your lesson and look elsewhere for love! If I were her, I'd hire myself a car and truck it back to LA ASAP. She's on Tristan's turf in Cleveland with no support from family or friends (although Kris is rumored to be flying out for the birth). She should be home in her own surroundings with family to help when the baby comes. At this rate, I'd be surprised if Tristan even bothered to show up in the delivery room.

• Love 7

If anything, that just makes Khloe look like an even bigger fool, because all the red flags were there and she just chose to ignore them. Tristan used her for publicity and is now on to the next. No matter how much Kris cracks the whip with her P.R. flunkies she can't change the fact that Tristan chose trashy strippers over Khloe, and made no secret about it.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6

That's whats annoying more than anything. These innocent babies that are being dragged into these toxic situations. How long will it be before this baby will be used as a pawn in a custody mess? As I said upthread, I give Kanye tons of credit for actually being loyal to his wife and children. These people are such utter pigs. 

Am I the only one who doesn't believe Kris is behind this? IMO this is the worst possible timing. Its not like a new season is getting ready to begin. With Khloe in Cleveland preparing for the birth, all this shit could very likely cause enough stress to endanger the labor.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 7

“He was her everything. They had a life together. She honestly thought he treated her like gold, like a queen,” the source says. “[He] gave her everything, doted on her, told her how beautiful she was. To her, life was perfect. And it all just came crashing down.”

I have big issues with this statement in the People article - obviously from Kris.  Yes, both people in any relationship should feel loved, valued, and respected.  But any time Khloe finds romance, it's made into this fairy tale.  With Lamar, it was like they were spinning this narrative about them saving each other.  And now we have this pedestal narrative.  In my experience, you eventually mature to this point where the fairy tale ISN'T what you're looking for because they are pure fiction.  Yet for Khloe, it's this constant fairy tale talk.  And it really bothers me when we're talking about a 30 year old woman.  

That said, Khloe doesn't deserve this.  No woman deserves this.  But she does need to change how she views her relationships, her understanding of what love really looks like, and what it truly means to be valued.  And it doesn't begin and end at being told you are beautiful and treated like a queen every day. Life is not an instagram photo.  

Tristan Thompson is scum.  Khloe deserves better.  And she needs to get away from the basketball players - just go find a normal guy.  A normal guy who will love her for who she is.  Not somebody whose only effort will be to put her up on a pedestal and and tell her she's beautiful.  How simplistically and repressively boring.  

• Love 15

Khloe doesn't deserve better. She is a grown woman who should look into a person's character before she makes a baby with them. I don't feel sorry for her at all. I do feel sorry for the baby who is going to either have to share parenting time between parents, be the social media pawn, or have an absentee parent. 

What is up with the Kardashian women and their poor choices in men? Or Kob for his poor choices in women? Can they not look to their own family and learn something? 

There is no way that the recent events are news to Khloe. Khloe is like a teenage girl who will post regularly on social media the mere fact that she has a man paying attention to her. The whole world would know it if Tristan had been spending any amount of time with Khloe. This is not information that a Kardashian keeps to themselves.

Can she really be so stupid at her age to think that she can change a man and his cheating ways? She is 33!

Now Khloe has a subject for that awful Body Revenge show of hers. 

• Love 18
43 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Am I the only one who doesn't believe Kris is behind this? 

No, I don't either. Kris is going to do her best to make it seem like the family knew and Khloe had been planning her exit strategy all along, but uh-huh, no way. Khloe's spent the last nine months flaunting her relationship on social media, gushing about Tristan in interviews, moving to Cleveland and doing maternity photo shoots. That's not the behavior of a woman who's in it just to get a baby. She really thought they were going to be together and it just went to shit in a matter of hours. I also agree that despite being Satan's Mistress, even someone as morally depraved as Kris wouldn't drop a bombshell like this days before her daughter was to give birth.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

I wonder if Khloe and his previous baby mama wil come together and make sure their kids (half siblings) know each other and bond.  They’ll probably grow up without a real father so it would be a shame it they dont.

And I do think Kim secretly revels in seeing Khloe fail. Despite what they try to put out to the public, I see lots of friction between the two of them. I’m sure she  loves Khloe but there is a rivalry. 

• Love 6

Wow, even Tristan’s own father knows what a scumbag he is - I didn’t realize he commented on Jordy’s instagram when Tristan dumped her for Khloe:

https://www.bet.com/news/sports/2018/02/07/tristan-thompson-s-father-slams-him-on-ig.html

“Tristan act like he does not have a father…. what gos around comes right back around…. watch and see he’s a want to be a man….LOL Tristan only listen to his self and mother what a joke they don’t know any better…. lol sad sad sad shame on them time will tell watch and see.

“There’s nothing like having a father in your life for guidance…. I give thanks each and every day for my DAD whò knows what time a day it is ….. Tristan dose not respect his last name Thompson because he is $85 million stupid. 

“Khloe has a boy and a baby too raise…LOL.”

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

But any time Khloe finds romance, it's made into this fairy tale.  With Lamar, it was like they were spinning this narrative about them saving each other.  And now we have this pedestal narrative.  In my experience, you eventually mature to this point where the fairy tale ISN'T what you're looking for because they are pure fiction.  Yet for Khloe, it's this constant fairy tale talk.  And it really bothers me when we're talking about a 30 year old woman.  

She's the Kardashian Tori Spelling. Everything is "soul mates" in public, but in private, it's reality.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

“He was her everything. They had a life together. She honestly thought he treated her like gold, like a queen,” the source says. “[He] gave her everything, doted on her, told her how beautiful she was. To her, life was perfect. And it all just came crashing down.”

I have big issues with this statement in the People article - obviously from Kris.  Yes, both people in any relationship should feel loved, valued, and respected.  But any time Khloe finds romance, it's made into this fairy tale.  With Lamar, it was like they were spinning this narrative about them saving each other.  And now we have this pedestal narrative.  In my experience, you eventually mature to this point where the fairy tale ISN'T what you're looking for because they are pure fiction.  Yet for Khloe, it's this constant fairy tale talk.  And it really bothers me when we're talking about a 30 year old woman.  

That said, Khloe doesn't deserve this.  No woman deserves this.  But she does need to change how she views her relationships, her understanding of what love really looks like, and what it truly means to be valued.  And it doesn't begin and end at being told you are beautiful and treated like a queen every day. Life is not an instagram photo.  

Tristan Thompson is scum.  Khloe deserves better.  And she needs to get away from the basketball players - just go find a normal guy.  A normal guy who will love her for who she is.  Not somebody whose only effort will be to put her up on a pedestal and and tell her she's beautiful.  How simplistically and repressively boring.  

I agree with everything you wrote... except for this!  She does not deserve better.  You reap what you sow.

2 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Khloe doesn't deserve better. She is a grown woman who should look into a person's character before she makes a baby with them. I don't feel sorry for her at all. I do feel sorry for the baby who is going to either have to share parenting time between parents, be the social media pawn, or have an absentee parent. 

What is up with the Kardashian women and their poor choices in men? Or Kob for his poor choices in women? Can they not look to their own family and learn something? 

There is no way that the recent events are news to Khloe. Khloe is like a teenage girl who will post regularly on social media the mere fact that she has a man paying attention to her. The whole world would know it if Tristan had been spending any amount of time with Khloe. This is not information that a Kardashian keeps to themselves.

Can she really be so stupid at her age to think that she can change a man and his cheating ways? She is 33!

Now Khloe has a subject for that awful Body Revenge show of hers. 

KOB!  Haha!  That is awesome.

Exactly - she would have been posting pics if he had been around the last few weeks.  She knows he is a cheater, she didn't care until the world found out!

She wants the fairy tale, and she really really really wants people to be JEALOUS of her.  That is all she wants.  

Pathetic.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That seems to be Tristan's M.O. doesn't it? Cheat on his child's mother when she's in the what? 9th month of pregnancy when she probably isn't feeling like sex constantly then dump her just before the baby is born. 

But athletes are known for having sex with groupies when they travel for away games. 

But poor Khloe she keeps finding POS men, maybe she should leave the athletes alone. Find a nice VP of company or some wealthy Tech guy like Serena Williams did. 

She really seems to have gotten a good one or at least a normal one! 

• Love 4

She should have waited to get knocked up. Another kid that will either become a pawn in a custody battle or grow up with a disinterested/absent father and a series of father substitutes. 

I guess all that hard work she and other wives and girlfriends of ballers and other high profile men put into being MILFs in order to try and keep their guy faithful went to waste.  A cheater will cheat,  it doesn’t matter if he’s got steak or hamburger at home. And no baby will keep him faithful either. 

She needs to re evaluate her priorities and standards for the men in her life. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, nexxie said:

Jeez - why do so many women think they’ll be the special one he changes for?!

Scumbag. But he showed Khloe who he was in the beginning.

Yeah, but, it seems like Khloe doesn't believe men when they show her who they are.  She just keeps sticking with her dreams and staying in denial.  How long did she deal with Lamar?  

And now he's feeling bad?  (Lamar)

http://people.com/tv/lamar-odom-feels-terrible-khloe-kardashian/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, but, it seems like Khloe doesn't believe men when they show her who they are.  She just keeps sticking with her dreams and staying in denial.  How long did she deal with Lamar?  

And now he's feeling bad?  (Lamar)

http://people.com/tv/lamar-odom-feels-terrible-khloe-kardashian/

Like so many foolish love-struck people, Khloe probably had cognitive dissonance - she saw who Tristan was when he dumped Jordy, but he probably really did treat her like a queen, as she claims.

There are millions of skillful con men (and women) out there who zero in on their target’s vulnerabilities - Khloe really wanted to be that special one, and believed him.

It’s not for nuthin’ that Maya Angelou said: “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”

• Love 8