Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 6/10/2017 at 5:03 PM, BitterApple said:

Exactly, much I like I think Kim faked/exaggerated her fertility issues for the sake of a storyline. North and Saint are two years apart, so two full-term pregnancies in two years is hardly defined as "struggling to conceive." They have to keep coming up with drama because what else is there? Filming the girls flipping their hair and staring into their phones?

It absolutely pains me to defend Kim, but in my personal experience, that was kind of what happened to me. We tried for 3 1/2 years faithfully with no luck. My doctor told me that a previous health issue had likely left me infertile, but she suggested we try IVF if we wanted to conceive. We decided against that, because of the cost & not having a guarantee of a pregnancy. 3 months after my infertility diagnosis, I was pregnant. We felt so lucky & although we always wanted 2, we decided that we'd just be happy with our 1. Then, 5 days after my daughter's first birthday, we got pregnant with my son, while on birth control. Basically, I was diagnosed with fertility issues, & I had 2 kids in 20 months, with no help, so as much as it pains me to defend Kim, I could believe that it happened if it was anyone else.

However, no one will ever convince me that either of the Kardashian-West babies were conceived the old-fashioned way, on a sink, like most babies. I will forever believe that Kim got pregnant in a lab, after choosing the gender of both of her children, while Kanye was nowhere to be found. 

As soon as I saw that the Cavaliers lost this morning, I immediately thought of the Kardashian curse. Poor Khloe. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

It absolutely pains me to defend Kim, but in my personal experience, that was kind of what happened to me. We tried for 3 1/2 years faithfully with no luck. My doctor told me that a previous health issue had likely left me infertile, but she suggested we try IVF if we wanted to conceive. We decided against that, because of the cost & not having a guarantee of a pregnancy. 3 months after my infertility diagnosis, I was pregnant. We felt so lucky & although we always wanted 2, we decided that we'd just be happy with our 1. Then, 5 days after my daughter's first birthday, we got pregnant with my son, while on birth control. Basically, I was diagnosed with fertility issues, & I had 2 kids in 20 months, with no help, so as much as it pains me to defend Kim, I could believe that it happened if it was anyone else.

However, no one will ever convince me that either of the Kardashian-West babies were conceived the old-fashioned way, on a sink, like most babies. I will forever believe that Kim got pregnant in a lab, after choosing the gender of both of her children, while Kanye was nowhere to be found. 

As soon as I saw that the Cavaliers lost this morning, I immediately thought of the Kardashian curse. Poor Khloe. 

Glad to hear you were able to have 2 healthy kids! 

I didn't think about this before but you're probably right about Kim and Kanye's kids conceived in a lab.  They're each jet setting around the world and there's only 48-72 hours per month you can actually conceive. 

I thought about backlash from the Kardashian curse as well, but a lot of that had been discussed and dissected all season long.  Since she'd been dating him since the season started (or maybe even before) people can't say that she cursed the finals without admitting she was there by his side supporting to get to the finals in the first place.  When men do great things they get all of the accolades but when they fall short, there's always a woman to blame.

• Love 4

I dunno, I think Khloe gets a pass on this one.  I'm a very casual NBA fan, and even I can see that Golden State is shaping up to be one of the all-time great NBA teams (last year must have been a fluke or something).  Cavs just ran into a buzzsaw.  Was Tristan on the Cavs last year?  if so, at least he does have a ring, and hopefully, this setback won't affect the relationship with Khloe, at least from the little taht was seen of him on the show, he seems to be very fond of her.

Ironic though, while Kim and Kourtney were dating men younger than them, Khloe was with Lamar who is older (IIRC).  Now Kim is married to an older man, Kourtney is footloose and fancy free, and Khloe is now the cougar LOL

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

However, no one will ever convince me that either of the Kardashian-West babies were conceived the old-fashioned way, on a sink, like most babies.

*dead*

• Love 6
(edited)

Kardashian Photoshop deception: I just posted about Kris' Photoshop fail on the Pimp Mama thread, so here's an absurd Khloe Photoshop fail too. The skinny picture is from Khloe's Instagram, and it's clear that she pasted her head on someone else's body (probably someone modeling the outfit). The chunky picture is a pap shot from the same day.

Kardashan Khloe Photoshop fail, blue sequin sport suit 2017.jpg

Kardashian Khloe Photoshop fail, blue sequin sport suit 2017, real body image.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 4

I think it's her body, she just thinned it out. Also, the bottom picture is straight on, but the top picture was taken looking down on her so it makes her body look thinner. 

9 hours ago, GaT said:

I think it's her body, she just thinned it out. Also, the bottom picture is straight on, but the top picture was taken looking down on her so it makes her body look thinner. 

Using the white background makes it easy to Photoshop, no worry about distortion. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Sooooo I just followed Khloe on Snapchat and it's not horrible, and Tristan's accent is giving me all the feels.

Edit to add, i just saw this on Khloe's Snapchat. Are you telling the world something Khloe? 

Screenshot_20170626-141705.png

Edited by carolinagirl81
54 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Sooooo I just followed Khloe on Snapchat and it's not horrible, and Tristan's accent is giving me all the feels.

Edit to add, i just saw this on Khloe's Snapchat. Are you telling the world something Khloe? 

Screenshot_20170626-141705.png

Dad & Mom? I said I thought she was pregnant,.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't believe that, the post isn't on her Snapchat anymore. Dad and mom to me aren't pet names.

She's playing games. But he better be careful he doesn't find himself with another unplanned baby (unplanned at least on his part). He doesnt seem to have anything to do with the child he has, who is to say that he'll have any interest in another  once he and Khloe are done.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She's playing games. But he better be careful he doesn't find himself with another unplanned baby (unplanned at least on his part). He doesnt seem to have anything to do with the child he has, who is to say that he'll have any interest in another  once he and Khloe are done.

I have a feeling that "Hot Sister now" Khloe does want to have a child maybe that itch is hitting harder now that all of her siblings have kid's, well not the younger 2... Yet. So I don't think she'll be married whenever she decides to get pregnant, she'll probably be like Kourtney minus the alcoholic baby daddy.

2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Have any of the guys she was dating/married  every throw her a party before? Usually she's the only throwing lavish parties for them.

Didn't Lamar throw her some parties? 

7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Does he have a strong Jamaican accent? I haven't heard it yet. 

6 hours ago, MissHavisham said:

He's Canadian. Was he putting on an accent?

No it didn't sound like a fake accent, it sounded natural. He wasn't born and raised in Canada, right? He and his family moved there from Jamaica I read.

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:49 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

The kind that the police raid.

Technically, Tristan is a dad.  Even if Khloe is pregnant, it is waaay jumping the gun to start calling yourself "Mom".  I also don't think she's pregnant because she'd be stealing Kim's "surrogate" news spotlight.  Khloe is not allowed to get pregnant until Kimye's kid #3 is at least walking.

There's another month or so before Life of Kylie airs, so the Kardashians need to double down on their attention whoring so we don't forget they exist. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

No it didn't sound like a fake accent, it sounded natural. He wasn't born and raised in Canada, right? He and his family moved there from Jamaica I read.

I've heard him speak in NBA interviews and haven't heard an accent. Wikipedia says he was born in Toronto. I looked it up because, like I said, I'd never heard an accent. His parents are from Jamaica at least.

• Love 2

Tristan is 1st generation Jamaican immigrate to Canada.  His parents are Jamaican. 

Khloe's parents are:  Kris (Northern Europe - many generations have lived in US); Robert Kardashian (3rd generation Armenian immigrant)

Tristan is Jamaican.  Khloe is 1/2 Armenian.  They both can "own" their heritage. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Tristan is 1st generation Jamaican immigrate to Canada.  His parents are Jamaican. 

Khloe's parents are:  Kris (Northern Europe - many generations have lived in US); Robert Kardashian (3rd generation Armenian immigrant)

Tristan is Jamaican.  Khloe is 1/2 Armenian.  They both can "own" their heritage. 

I think it was a joke about Khloe's bio father, who was almost certainly not Robert Kardashian.

• Love 8
On 6/26/2017 at 8:49 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

I have a feeling that "Hot Sister now" Khloe does want to have a child maybe that itch is hitting harder now that all of her siblings have kid's, well not the younger 2... Yet. So I don't think she'll be married whenever she decides to get pregnant, she'll probably be like Kourtney minus the alcoholic baby daddy.

I read this last line too quickly and wondered why Lamar would throw her some panties.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I read this last line too quickly and wondered why Lamar would throw her some panties.

LMAO!

6 hours ago, MissHavisham said:

I've heard him speak in NBA interviews and haven't heard an accent. Wikipedia says he was born in Toronto. I looked it up because, like I said, I'd never heard an accent. His parents are from Jamaica at least.

Oh. Well Hells Bells it sure sounded genuine. Maybe he spent lot's of time visiting relatives back on the island.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

LMAO!

Oh. Well Hells Bells it sure sounded genuine. Maybe he spent lot's of time visiting relatives back on the island.

If he does have an accent, Canadian or Jamaican, I bet we start hearing the K family  picking up bits of it. Before you know it they'll be talking about jerk chicken or poutine. 

• Love 6
(edited)
29 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If he does have an accent, Canadian or Jamaican, I bet we start hearing the K family  picking up bits of it. Before you know it they'll be talking about jerk chicken or poutine. 

Lol true but you know maybe with Tristan playing for Cleveland just might be a "Kardashian Curse" killer because the family would have to fly out to sit courtside for home game's and I don't know thier schedule but they don't play L.A. team's for the whole family to be sitting courtside like they did with Lamar. Or that could've been because Lamar was a Laker. LeBron is great and all but it's the LAKERS. 

Did y'all see Lamar's interview on the Wendy William's show?

http://theybf.com/2017/06/28/lamar-odom-has-no-desire-to-get-khloe-kardashian-back-refutes-toxicology-report-of

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Lol true but you know maybe with Tristan playing for Cleveland just might be a "Kardashian Curse" killer because the family would have to fly out to sit courtside for home game's and I don't know thier schedule but they don't play L.A. team's for the whole family to be sitting courtside like they did with Lamar. Or that could've been because Lamar was a Laker. LeBron is great and all but it's the LAKERS. 

Did y'all see Lamar's interview on the Wendy William's show?

http://theybf.com/2017/06/28/lamar-odom-has-no-desire-to-get-khloe-kardashian-back-refutes-toxicology-report-of

Imagine Rob with a Jamaican accent!!!

Lamar looked pretty good but I don't think he is sober 100%.

I guess Kris doesn't keep in touch with him anymore.. you know she loved her some Lamar!!

• Love 1

I was going to ask if anyone saw the Lamar interview. I agree he looked good but he looked genuinely sad talking about how his relationship with Rob fell apart. I give him credit though for owning up to the fact it was his own fault.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I was going to ask if anyone saw the Lamar interview. I agree he looked good but he looked genuinely sad talking about how his relationship with Rob fell apart. I give him credit though for owning up to the fact it was his own fault.

Yes, I  totally agree, it was a classy thing to do.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

When I think of athletes wives or girlfriends, I don't picture someone like Khloe. Is this Tristan's fellows career on the skids?

Basketball wives/girlfriends trend toward rachet-y.  Football wives tend to be more like pageant miss perfects. 

The women on that VH1 Basketball wives were absolute trash.  Can you imagine how clingy Khloe must be?  She probably brings up marriage every hour on the hour.  She's so massively insecure Lamar probably could only deal with her high.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Khloe won't get pregnant until Kim and Kylie babies are born.  No one can steal her thunder aka TV and magazines spreads.  

I didn't realize Tristan is a deadbeat.  Shame on him for that.  Kids need their dads. 

You know she is DYING to have Tristan's baby!  He's hot and rich, she wants a ring and a baby- but mostly the baby.  I hope Tristan dumps her soon, before she can get pregnant.

There is a blind item out there that says that Kris is hoping for 3 kids to be pregnant at one time.  Kim is pregnant (kind of), and now Kylie (probably)...she's probably telling Khloe to hurry up.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Does Khloe really think the guy who dumped his baby mama to be with her won't dump her to be with the next fool?

Yes, she's that delusional. Lamar couldn't be bothered with his(though I'm sure his drug issues played a part) and Tristan is no different. 

Caitlyn has taken a more than justified hit for ignoring her first 2 families, you would think Khloe, the big earth mother, would be cautious in getting involved with someone who just sashays away from their offspring.

• Love 2

Just got the alert from People magazine on her pregnancy.  How sad.  Why on earth would she want a baby with someone who deserted his previous baby mama for her.  Momager must be thrilled at this news.  Just when I thought this family couldn't get any worse.

• Love 12