This is the kind of sh*t I share with my subscribers:

• Daily posts on my life
  • Exclusive personal pics and videos
  • Love and sex advice as real as it gets
  • All my fashion, fitness, décor and beauty must-haves
  • Dope contests
  • Exclusive events
  • Live streams

People PAY for this? People will pay Khloe for "daily posts on my life"?????  How about "love and sex advice as real as it gets"? What's that going to be like, "don't tell anyone you SO has a major drug problem!" or how about "inappropriate ways to interact with your brother! All the dets right here!"? And you know there are idiots who are going to give her money. SMH.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, GaT said:

People PAY for this? People will pay Khloe for "daily posts on my life"?????  How about "love and sex advice as real as it gets"? What's that going to be like, "don't tell anyone you SO has a major drug problem!" or how about "inappropriate ways to interact with your brother! All the dets right here!"? And you know there are idiots who are going to give her money. SMH.

Is this an extra subscription/app on top of her Khloe app that was released last year?  Or did that app sink?

33 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Is this an extra subscription/app on top of her Khloe app that was released last year?  Or did that app sink?

I have no idea what it is. I take that back, I know what it is, total crap.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

And don't forget..."Just the tip". OR  "what did teenage Khloe  tell her mother when asked if she was letting that older man put his penis in her?"

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

And don't forget..."Just the tip". OR  "what did teenage Khloe  tell her mother when asked if she was letting that older man put his penis in her?"

I did a double take at that Just the Tip name too. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, because Khloe is well known for her incredibly foul mouth. Today she tweeted yet another disgusting message about "suck my d---" and "lick my b---" to someone who criticized her dating the latest Cavs player. This woman grew up in an affluent upper middle class family, yet she tries so hard to present herself as the nastiest low-class bitch.

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I did a double take at that Just the Tip name too. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, because Khloe is well known for her incredibly foul mouth. Today she tweeted yet another disgusting message about "suck my d---" and "lick my b---" to someone who criticized her dating the latest Cavs player. This woman grew up in an affluent upper middle class family, yet she tries so hard to present herself as the nastiest low-class bitch.

Blood will tell. Caitlyn's got a nasty streak and Kris hides hers well but I bet she's a bitch on wheels when crossed. 

The two classy phrases that you quoted? You might think she'd be fearful of insulting Caitlyn with those but I suspect she and Caitlyn aren't very close. Except for the pics posted that try and spin the every things fine in the family garbage.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

The only decent "relationship" advice she could give anyone is how to land a basketball player for just long enough to get some great photo ops and score a quickie televised wedding. 

17 hours ago, iwasish said:

The two classy phrases that you quoted?

Apparently that "revenge body" she likely paid through the teeth for, made no impact on her maturity level.  She's as gross, vile, and impulsive as Rob.  It is as though no one actually raised these two and they just kind of raised themselves.

• Love 3

If only poor, selfless Khloe was able to tear herself away from her endless round of volunteering, charity work, mentoring disadvantaged children, washing the feet of lepers and healing the sick so that she could devote precious time to being selfish.

Oh, wait...

• Love 3

E! is reporting it was his own decision this time. So good for him for deciding finally & wanting to get the help.

http://www.eonline.com/news/815356/lamar-odom-checks-himself-into-rehab-one-year-after-near-fatal-overdose

E! News can confirm the former Los Angeles Lakers player recently admitted himself into rehab in San Diego, Calif.

"It was his own decision. He wanted to work on his mental and physical health for the next chapter of his life," a source shared with E! News. "He has not fallen off the wagon, but he understands the importance of maintaining his sobriety."

• Love 5
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

He won't be there long.  I hope he sticks with it, but "checking in" is the easy part.

I can’t imagine that any part of addiction recovery is an “easy part” -- from checking in (admitting the problem), to completing a program, to maintaining sobriety over the years. It is said that there is no such thing as a “recovered” addict, only a “recovering” one.  I have a soft spot in my heart for Lamar because of how much he suffered being pretty much orphaned at age 12 when his mother died and his deadbeat father was not there for him. He has said that he stayed out on the playground playing basketball all day and late into the night because he could not bear to be in the house after his mother’s death even though his grandmother was there. I root for Lamar the way others root for Scott, who to me lived a privileged life, as compared to Lamar.  I don’t excuse Lamar’s infidelity or inability to be there for his own children, but underneath, I think he’s a good person and I hope he gets it together and stays sober for himself and for his kids.

• Love 15
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 3:11 PM, Veronique Bette said:

I can’t imagine that any part of addiction recovery is an “easy part” --

A vast majority of addicts that check in to a rehab facility, very soon check out.  They typically only go there under duress, threats, intervention, court order, and don't stay through the advised treatment term.  If Lamar decided, by himself, to go there - great!  But this coming so close on the heels of the divorce being official, seems more to me like a condition of the divorce was that he was to attend rehab and he waited until the last minute as to not violate the divorce settlement. 

Lamar will discuss his addiction and overdose on the ABC show "The Doctors." This article has a short film clip. However, it's unclear whether the show will air this Friday, or if Lamar decided to postpone it until January so he will have more time to work on his addiction in rehab. Or maybe he will be on the show twice, once this Friday and again in January? I can't figure it out, due to the contradictory things they said in the article.

I sincerely hope Lamar made this deal with The Doctors with his own agent, not with Kris, who would get her 20% (10%?) commission.

http://www.eonline.com/news/816230/lamar-odom-will-publicly-address-his-near-fatal-overdose-on-the-doctors

"Lamar Odom Will Publicly Address His Near-Fatal Overdose on The Doctors"

Edited by Coffeecup
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

A vast majority of addicts that check in to a rehab facility, very soon check out.  They typically only go there under duress, threats, intervention, court order, and don't stay through the advised treatment term.  If Lamar decided, by himself, to go there - great!  But this coming so close on the heels of the divorce being official, seems more to me like a condition of the divorce was that he was to attend rehab and he waited until the last minute as to not violate the divorce settlement. 

Not to mention his big interview on TV. And a fat check I'm sure pimp MIL negotiated for him. She does love her Lamar!!!

4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Not to mention his big interview on TV. And a fat check I'm sure pimp MIL negotiated for him. She does love her Lamar!!!

I was hoping Lamar would stay away from all reality shows after seeing up close from his own Kardashian spinoff show how fake, twisted and destructive they are. And I include pseudo-professional shows like The Doctors and Dr. Phil in this category -- ratings grabs, every one of them.  I hoped he was seeking privacy in dealing with his issues and would not succumb to the siren song of easy money that all of the significant others and hangers-on of the Kardashians have heard, with the exception of Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries. Scott, Tyga, Corey, Caitlyn, and Chyna, just to name a few, all have sold their souls for a paycheck and draw no line between truth and scripted fabrication.

I have no idea if Kris is still managing or advising Lamar. For his sake, I hope not. She has sold out all of her family members and has a bank vault where her heart should be so I doubt she “loves Lamar” or anyone else for that matter, more than she loves her fortune. Furthermore, any agent or manager who would encourage drug rehabilitation or mental health counseling just for financial gain has not the least interest in their client’s welfare. Nor would a reputable rehabilitation center or clinic accept a client with that motivation.  

As for a judge making drug rehabilitation a condition of a divorce when there are no minor children involved, i.e., no visitation or custody issues to be resolved as part of a possibly contested divorce proceeding? What possible sense would that make? I don’t get it.

I still wish Lamar well, but man, it’s really time for him to start making good decisions.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I have no idea if Kris is still managing or advising Lamar. For his sake, I hope not. She has sold out all of her family members and has a bank vault where her heart should be so I doubt she “loves Lamar” or anyone else for that matter, more than she loves her fortune. Furthermore, any agent or manager who would encourage drug rehabilitation or mental health counseling just for financial gain has not the least interest in their client’s welfare. Nor would a reputable rehabilitation center or clinic accept a client with that motivation.  

I just read that Lamar's TV appearances were arranged by Kris, according to a rumor published by Radar. Of course, Radar is not very reliable, but knowing how greedy Kris is to make even more money off Lamar's distress, I am inclined to believe it.

http://radaronline.com/videos/lamar-odom-rehab-reality-tv-kuwtk-spinoff-kris-jenner-khloe-kardashian/

‘The Brothel, The Overdose, The Coma!’ Lamar Odom Tells All In Rehab Interview

Lamar Odom is in rehab – and back on TV! ...  amid new reports that he’s secretly filming his own reality show. And insiders told RadarOnline.com that Kris Jenner  is behind the whole thing!

“The family thinks that this is Kris and Khloe’s doing,” a source close to the Kardashian clan told Radar ...

... according to the source, the Kardashians think reality TV could hold the key to his recovery.

No, a reality show won't do shit to help him recover. It will just provide more $$$ for the Queens of Greed. Those bitches don't care what happens to him, as long as they can make a buck.

Kayne, watch out, this could be your future.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

As for a judge making drug rehabilitation a condition of a divorce when there are no minor children involved, i.e., no visitation or custody issues to be resolved as part of a possibly contested divorce proceeding? What possible sense would that make? I don’t get it.

Maybe it's a condition of whatever monetary settlement/arrangement is part of the divorce.   

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Really Khloe, a twenty-five year-old athlete with a pregnant ex who was dumped for you? What great boyfriend, husband and father material! Are you that desperate? 

Yes, yes she is. Except in her mind it probably demonstrates how hot she is - she got her guy to dump his pregnant girlfriend for her!

• Love 12

Tristan's girlfriend had the baby, a boy,  on Dec. 12.

http://www.x17online.com/2016/12/khloe_kardashian_tristan_thompson_birth_baby_boy_son_girlfriend_jordan_craig_photos_121216   EXCLUSIVE - Khloe's Boyfriend Tristan Is A Dad; Baller's Ex-Girlfriend Gives Birth To Baby Boy

Khloe Kardashian's boyfriend Tristan Thompson is a dad! The 25-year-old baller's ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig gave birth via C-section Monday, December 12 and Tristan was there to witness it all, thanks to Khloe. X17online can now reveal the REAL reason KK brought Tristan back from Cleveland with her, after her latest jaunt to C-town. She paid for them to travel together on a private jet which landed at midnight Sunday morning in LA so he could witness the birth of his first child. The Cavalier center, 25, has Ms. Kardashian wrapped around his little finger, apparently, since he was able to spend the weekend with his lovely lady and have her foot the bill for his five-star, first-class trip to see his baby mama give birth... The baby arrived just before noon and only a few hours later, Tristan was at the airport, ready to jump back on another private jet Khloe's paid for, to head home to Ohio.

Uh, wait just a minute here with the "thanks to Khloe," like poor destitute Tristan couldn't afford to go see his own child born unless kind generous Khloe paid for the "five-star, first class" the trip. Tristan has an $82 MILLION contract with the Cavs!

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/13942794/cleveland-cavaliers-tristan-thompson-agree-5-year-82-million-deal

Tristan Thompson re-signs with Cavaliers for 5 years, $82 million

The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed Tristan Thompson to a five-year deal, Cavs GM David Griffin announced Thursday.

The deal is worth $82 million, agent Rich Paul told ESPN.com on Wednesday. The deal does not include player or team options, and all money is guaranteed.

At $16.4 million annually, it will make Thompson the sixth-highest-paid power forward in the NBA...

The first Google result on his salary search says his pay for 2016 was $14.2 million. He damn sure could have rented his own private jet. This gold-plated trip makes Khloe looks desperate.

• Love 9
On 12/19/2016 at 10:17 AM, nexxie said:

Really Khloe, a twenty-five year-old athlete with a pregnant ex who was dumped for you? What great boyfriend, husband and father material! Are you that desperate? 

Girl is THIRSTY as hell! 

• Love 9

What women in their right mind gets involved with a man who has a pregnant ex? Are the pickings really that slim out there? Khloe is just playing herself. She's chartering private jets for a guy on an $82 million dollar contract? Her self esteem must be in the toilet.

1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Girl is THIRSTY as hell! 

Seriously, she needs an I.V., she's so damn thirsty.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

They're trying to make Khloe look suuuuper supportive of Tristan's new little family here even though she must be massively insecure about it. 

19 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Girl is THIRSTY as hell! 

18 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

What women in their right mind gets involved with a man who has a pregnant ex? Are the pickings really that slim out there? Khloe is just playing herself. She's chartering private jets for a guy on an $82 million dollar contract? Her self esteem must be in the toilet.

Seriously, she needs an I.V., she's so damn thirsty.

This is just Khloe the enabler being herself. Of course she gets involved with someone with problems, who else is she attracted to? Now Khloe can "take care" of him in his time of need. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

The comments section on her post is awesome.  It's a shame this site won't be recapping Khloe's Revenge on our Intelligence.  Maybe I'll write my own recap.  Ok, that's pathetic.

It's more pathetic that I would read it.

• Love 4

There's a rumor that Khloe will take Lamar to court to stop him from having a reality show. I say "rumor" because Daily Mail got the information from OK Magazine, which isn't exactly a trustworthy source.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4073754/Khloe-Kardashian-freaking-contacted-lawyers-following-news-ex-husband-Lamar-Odom-s-new-reality-show.html

Khloe Kardashian is 'freaking out' and has 'contacted her lawyers' following news of ex-husband Lamar Odom's new reality show 

Khloe Kardashian may see her ex-husband Lamar Odom in court once more, according to OK! Magazine's source.

... The publication reported that Khloe has contacted her lawyers in order to stop Lamar, 37, from documenting his life post rehab for a new reality show.

OK!'s source said that the 32-year-old starlet 'is freaking out that he's going to spill some dirt on her and her family on camera.'

It was added: 'She's already contacted her lawyers to see if she can stop the show from going forward.'

... A few weeks ago, People magazine reported that Lamar has a deal for a reality show to air sometime in 2017 about his 'recovery.'

Khloe and Kris made plenty of money exploiting Lamar's overdose and recovery. Those bitches shouldn't begrudge him for making some money off THEM for a change. I hope he spills tons of dirt. I'll sure watch his show if he does!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

There's a rumor that Khloe will take Lamar to court to stop him from having a reality show. I say "rumor" because Daily Mail got the information from OK Magazine, which isn't exactly a trustworthy source.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4073754/Khloe-Kardashian-freaking-contacted-lawyers-following-news-ex-husband-Lamar-Odom-s-new-reality-show.html

Khloe Kardashian is 'freaking out' and has 'contacted her lawyers' following news of ex-husband Lamar Odom's new reality show 

Khloe Kardashian may see her ex-husband Lamar Odom in court once more, according to OK! Magazine's source.

... The publication reported that Khloe has contacted her lawyers in order to stop Lamar, 37, from documenting his life post rehab for a new reality show.

OK!'s source said that the 32-year-old starlet 'is freaking out that he's going to spill some dirt on her and her family on camera.'

It was added: 'She's already contacted her lawyers to see if she can stop the show from going forward.'

... A few weeks ago, People magazine reported that Lamar has a deal for a reality show to air sometime in 2017 about his 'recovery.'

Khloe and Kris made plenty of money exploiting Lamar's overdose and recovery. Those bitches shouldn't begrudge him for making some money off THEM for a change. I hope he spills tons of dirt. I'll sure watch his show if he does!

Personally, I don't believe it at all

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Turnabout is fair game,  bitches.

• Love 4