Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

(edited)

I don't think Bonelli is her hairdresser, she's her makeup gal - I could be wrong though. I read that Rob Scheppy does their hair, but the photo of Kim getting her hair bleached has another guy in back of her that doesn't look like Scheppy. I should slap myself for knowing this...

Edited by peaceknit

I wish I were a fly on the wall to hear some of the conversations these two idiots have.

"you're so pretty, yes you are, you're the prettiest thing I have ever seen" while they're looking at themselves in the mirror.

• Love 2

Joel McHale just skewered her on The Soup.  He talked about her piano lessons and said that he was told they would not appear KUWTK because they are real and they would never put anything real on there.

Then he said something like 'Hey Kim!  If you really want to take up a hobby, why don't you try looking after your kid?'

It was probably funnier when he said it.  

• Love 5

The blond hair really brings out the plastic in her face.

She looks like a Jim Henson creation out of The Dark Crystal but even more lifeless and doll-like.

516.jpg

That is an insult to the awesome Kira.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/03/05/kim-kardashian-dyes-hair-platinum-blonde-photos/

I think she had the tip of her nose redone again. It looks narrower

You're right, she's definitely had another nose job and filler in her upper lip. The question is: WTH did she have it done? Doesn't it take at least a couple of weeks for the swelling, bruising, etc. to go away? Since she posts selfies every single day, when in the world did she have these procedures done?

I still cannot believe that she has gone and completely ruined what was once a beautiful face and body. SMDH

You're right, she's definitely had another nose job and filler in her upper lip. The question is: WTH did she have it done? Doesn't it take at least a couple of weeks for the swelling, bruising, etc. to go away? Since she posts selfies every single day, when in the world did she have these procedures done?

She probably takes a bunch of selfies before she has the procedure done, & then just posts them every day while she's recovering.

• Love 7

I still cannot believe that she has gone and completely ruined what was once a beautiful face and body. SMDH

The other day on a blog I visit regularly there was this ad/story at the bottom called "Kim's men through the years" and clicking on each slideshow picture showed just how drastically her face has changed over the years. What was really glaring was a picture of her with Reggie Bush.  I always remembered her looking so much more happy around him but wow she was stunning back then. She had such an exotic beauty..and yeah the way she looked at him her whole face lit up - as opposed to what we see now with Kanye.

• Love 4

Wow she never fails to amaze with the most WTF pics/moments does she.  Why she would do this with her look is beyond me.  She looks awful and it's not a fashion awful it's a 'you look warn, haggard, no life in your eyes' kind of awful.  Since she's been with him her looks and her choice of dress have been so awful you have to wonder.  But it would be so easy to blame Kanye for wanting her to be blonde and have a certain look but this woman is over 30 years old, not some teenager. So I guess I go back to why would she do this to her looks because it's not edgy/trendy at all.  Ahh, she thinks it is - that's it.

That's what I don't get. If you don't like the way the asshat it demanding that you dress, say no. That's what I don't understand. It's like Kanye is some kind of Svengali and has her brainwashed. I understand taking suggestions from your SO, but why agree to something that clearly doesn't look good on you? When you get to the point where you've become a public spectacle and more or less ruined your looks, because your spouse makes you, that's abusive. He can't hold money over as a threat. What else could there be? Custody of North? (If there was a divorce) Physical violence?

Wow she never fails to amaze with the most WTF pics/moments does she.  Why she would do this with her look is beyond me.  She looks awful and it's not a fashion awful it's a 'you look warn, haggard, no life in your eyes' kind of awful.  Since she's been with him her looks and her choice of dress have been so awful you have to wonder.  But it would be so easy to blame Kanye for wanting her to be blonde and have a certain look but this woman is over 30 years old, not some teenager. So I guess I go back to why would she do this to her looks because it's not edgy/trendy at all.  Ahh, she thinks it is - that's it.

I don't think he's forcing her to do anything. I think the low IQ Kardashians really believe that Kanye is some kind of fashion genius, so they willingly go along with all his suggestions. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't think he's forcing her to do anything. I think the low IQ Kardashians really believe that Kanye is some kind of fashion genius, so they willingly go along with all his suggestions. 

I also think that whether it be good/bad fashion they don't care as long as people are talking about them. Kim will make the cover of every tabloid because of it. Online blogs and discussion covered it extensively and comments of the ones I visited like dlisted, celebitchy and ohnotheydidnt have comments into the hundreds. All coverage is good coverage for the Kardashians. They don't care!! 

spl969197_011.jpg

Her ass looks like an exercise ball. 

830877p.jpg

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 14

The whole look is ruined by those wrinkles. I'd love to see Kendall come out wearing a pair and making Kim look ridiculous.

KIm must have been terrified the seams would give out and she'd have no way to cover up. When she week the pinky nude skin tight number a week or two ago the back seams on the ass busted out and she had to walk holding her fur jacket covering it.

I don't think Kanye sees Kim as anything more than a face and a body. He supposedly has been obsessed with her since he saw her pictured with Paris Hilton and then her sex tape which I guess he wore out watching and jerking off to. The only things I've ever heard him say about her is that she's sexy and beautiful.

• Love 2
(edited)

I said  he wasn't to blame.  I said it would be easy to blame him but she is a 30 something year old lady. He isn't forcing her to do anything.  May be whispering and suggesting she does and she follows but he isn't forcing anything.

Edited by Crucial

I said  he wasn't to blame.  I said it would be easy to blame him but she is a 30 something year old lady. He isn't forcing her to do anything.  May be whispering and suggesting she does and she follows but he isn't forcing anything.

I think they both believe they're far ahead of every other person in fashion. They are truly deluded. She can't wear most of the stuff more than once because it ripped, busted and stretched out after a couple hours on her and he wears nothing but Salvation Army rejects and his endless supply of leather jogging pants and crappy untied shoes. Hopefully, as time goes by they'll hole up in their new mansion and get all Norma Desmond or Grey Gardens, and spend their time madly tearing apart other people's creations and making fabulous new designs that no one ever sees. He 'll periodically call into various radio talk shows and rant and rail against the "man" and carry on about how no one wants to give them a chance because white people can't accept interracial marriage and then have to hang up because Kim is ovulating and they re trying for a second child and they have to have sex right away.

• Love 6

You know, the whole kkwtk show is kind of like the freak shows in the 1800s where people were pulled from insane asylums and other places and put on display. These people didn't have a choice, the Kardashians do.

• Love 1
(edited)

Like almost everything else in her life, Kim's new look is too much wrong on too many levels. Her clothes look like they're at least two sizes too small, her ass looks like two bowling balls on steroids and don't even get me started on her new hair color. It looks cheap, it's the wrong shade for her complexion and it makes her look older than Kris; otoh, Jared Leto's blonde look actually works. It's the right shade, the right cut and it's attached to Jared Leto. Even Leto's hair is better than anything of Kim's.

Edited by DollEyes
(edited)

I clicked on the pic and zoomed in and I'm convinced it's not a wig. when you zoom in you can REALLY see all the broken fried and damaged hairs all over her head. You can see the dark hair coming through her follicles on her scalp too. Just my opinion though :)

(The pic with the grey hair and her wearing the white fur)

Edited by ANEUMS

So this little nugget from Go Fug Yourself is excellent: "MY FAVORITE SNACK IS PIRATE BOOTY, SO... LOOK AT HER. YOU DO THE MATH."

Kim is making it way too easy for them. And they didn't even take on the exercise ball pants!

At this point I have to believe it's because she knows this shit will simply get her name out there.

This isn't a wig. She switches from real to wig frequently, but this is real. Have you ever seen a look in someone's face that says "I've lost my soul". ? That's exactly what comes to mind when I see this look on her face.

aptopix-paris-fashion-balmain-arrivals-3

AKA "Amber Rose white?"

Here's what's next, it's a natural response of hair follicles that protest by making a statement for more humane treatment.

Kim-Kardashian-hilarious-bald-picture.jp

1929-kim-kardashian-crying-620x4002-e136

"I should have stopped when I had the chance!"

• Love 4

Both Kayne and Kim have admitted that he chooses her wardrobe. This is the most tragic case of dress up I have ever seen. At one point I genuinely thought he either hated her or they were both just trolling the public. After his fashion show I realized that he just genuinely has no taste. The thing that kills me is that it costs thousands upon thousands of dollars to look this damn bad and that doesn't even include hair and makeup.  

Nothing will ever sway me that this is a love match. She is with Kayne for convenience and to maintain her fame level.  He likes her face and body. They (mostly she) have had chances to be together in the past when they were both single but chose to be just hookups. Plus, I really don't believe that Kayne is her type. She prefers jocks with good bodies. For now it is mutually advantageous relationship for the both of them. 

What she has done to her face is a crime against nature. I actually remember when I first saw her. She was walking with Paris Hilton being photographed by the paps and I genuinely remember thinking damn! that is one gorgeous ass woman.  

• Love 3

Both Kayne and Kim have admitted that he chooses her wardrobe. This is the most tragic case of dress up I have ever seen. At one point I genuinely thought he either hated her or they were both just trolling the public. After his fashion show I realized that he just genuinely has no taste. The thing that kills me is that it costs thousands upon thousands of dollars to look this damn bad and that doesn't even include hair and makeup.  

Nothing will ever sway me that this is a love match. She is with Kayne for convenience and to maintain her fame level.  He likes her face and body. They (mostly she) have had chances to be together in the past when they were both single but chose to be just hookups. Plus, I really don't believe that Kayne is her type. She prefers jocks with good bodies. For now it is mutually advantageous relationship for the both of them. 

What she has done to her face is a crime against nature. I actually remember when I first saw her. She was walking with Paris Hilton being photographed by the paps and I genuinely remember thinking damn! that is one gorgeous ass woman.  

There's no life in her face, no joy or excitement. How she can even be seen with him looking like the slob he is surprises me. She's dressed and made up to the nines and he looks like he just rolled out of bed. I've seen pics of them out and about at some restaurant or other at night and he's wearing the same clothing he wore flying in from Paris that morning. He must stink. And her own hygiene may be slipping too. She says she only washes her hair 1x a week? All that product and crap in it and only once a week?  I wash mine everyday, twice in the summer if it's really hot out. Granted it's shorter than hers but the scalp stinks from sweat and oils and  the perfumes she wears and the smells of all those places she goes. I couldn't ever go a week, let alone two or three days without a REAL shampoo, not some powder shit.

• Love 1

Jared Leto cut and dyed his hair to prepare for his role as The Joker in the new Batman movie since he will be dying it green so he at least has a good reason for his hair. I have no idea why Kim would do this to herself.

(edited)

Jared Leto cut and dyed his hair to prepare for his role as The Joker in the new Batman movie since he will be dying it green so he at least has a good reason for his hair. I have no idea why Kim would do this to herself.

According to an interview I saw, she was channeling an 80's Madonna look. Thing is, Madonna's skin tone is quite different from Dim's. Madonna can do blonde (she's probably gray now and has to), Dim can't.

Edited by peaceknit

According to an interview I saw, she was channeling an 80's Madonna look. Thing is, Madonna's skin tone is quite different from Dim's. Madonna can do blonde (she's probably gray now and has to), Dim can't.

Jellowslr on the previous page said they heard that every time she gets something done to her face, she goes blonde to distract from it. That sounds like something she would do to me.

This isn't a wig. She switches from real to wig frequently, but this is real. Have you ever seen a look in someone's face that says "I've lost my soul". ? That's exactly what comes to mind when I see this look on her face.

aptopix-paris-fashion-balmain-arrivals-3

That's the way my hair looks when I first get out of bed in the morning or after I've done yard work, cleaned out the garage, etc. She has hair stylists at her beck and call and that's the best they can do? I just don't get it. I really don't. I cannot believe that not one person has the guts to tell her just how horrible she always looks.
  • Love 4

And just 2 days, yes TWO, after her last 3-hour Paris salon visit, she was back getting her roots done.

And that's basically going to be her life for as long as she keeps her hair that color. Her dark hair is going to show immediately.

• Love 1

I'm surprised that there are any stylists out there who would even go near her head. A lot of them will refuse to work on somebody if it's going to cause damage to their hair. I guess the Kardashian dollars can buy off credibility.

• Love 1

And just 2 days, yes TWO, after her last 3-hour Paris salon visit, she was back getting her roots done.

Oh FFS. I was actually hoping it was a wig because at this rate she will be bald by year's end. Which is probably what Kanye wants.

• Love 2

She thought North was with her? What the fuck! The kid isn't even two! Unless she's training her to heel like a pet dog, no way is a two year old going to stay next to you. God forbid she put down her precious phone for the 2 minute walk to her car. Poor kid!!!

• Love 3

I think it's interesting that the post had to note that Kim didn't leave her behind. Obviously someone is taking note of all the criticism of the way she interacts (or doesn't) with the child.

And more interesting wardrobe choices.

Notice the unfinished sleeves and hems in that pinstripe monstrosity? And what does she have on ? Is dhe trying to shoplift that cardigan by tying it under her tits and behind her?

• Love 2

So Kim's new outfit is actually menswear. Yep. She's cramming her extremely curvy body into clothes made for men. Probably for men who are ideally about 10 inches taller than her and not much heavier. People without breasts and minimal hips and asses.

I really can't tell if this is all a big joke for her and Kanye, a way to get constant attention (because it's surely working) or if they're both so deluded that they actually think she looks good. When you look at the large size of the picture, that sweater does not fit her - you can see her skin through the gaps. I know that's never stopped her before, but this is a new twist, to wear something made for the other gender, and to wear it very very badly.

Sometimes I wonder if Kanye just plays dress-up on her and threatens to withhold her phone for selfies if she won't wear what he wants. She rarely looks all that pleased when she's wearing this crap, but he doesn't either. I just don't understand. I wish someone close to them would spill the beans about wtf is going on with these two. Are we being played?

• Love 3

I'm trying to figure out how that pinstriped get-up would be convenient for any man to wear. He'd have to completely remove the sweater-skirt then undo the fly to go to the bathroom. What does he do with the sweater thing while he's doing his business?

I'd pay good money to see Kanye in that.

• Love 3

I'm trying to figure out how that pinstriped get-up would be convenient for any man to wear. He'd have to completely remove the sweater-skirt then undo the fly to go to the bathroom. What does he do with the sweater thing while he's doing his business?

I'd pay good money to see Kanye in that.

Kanye won't wear that. It's hoodies and leather pants for home. He won't give up on that look, he has a warehouse of leather pants he had made up years ago thinking once the public got a look at his creation there'd be a stampede for them. I suspect the pinstripe outfit will soon be joining the pants in the warehouse.

Hey, if Kimmy can pee on her Spanx, then men have the right to pee on their skirts! This is what feminism is all about, equality for all!!!!!!

I ran across this on TMZ, look how totally fried her hair is, you can see it from far away, it's going to be a long time before her hair is in good shape again. 

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/11/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-photographers-falling-down-video-selena-gomez/