Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Kim arrives in Paris on Monday

KardashianNice062315_01.jpg

In this above side picture momma does not look happy and from the looks of her fuller face I will safely say that she is carrying this baby herself.

Is her nipple on the side of her boob? Did no one in this family get a decent boob job?

• Love 2

Is her nipple on the side of her boob? Did no one in this family get a decent boob job?

I doubt she breastfed. North could never find a nipple.

Another all tits all the time pregnancy.

My mom used to have a saying, " what you don't show, you don't sell" Kim has taken this to an extreme.

• Love 1

In this above side picture momma does not look happy and from the looks of her fuller face I will safely say that she is carrying this baby herself.

kim-kardashian-boobs-062315.jpg

she is wearing sneakers!!!!!!

Her boobs look so painful, like two watermelons shoved into a potato sack. Don't even get me started on those high wasted pants.

• Love 1

Is it bad that I'm still skeptical about the second coming of Yeezus in her womb and that they are using a surrogate? I feel like those pants were made for us to think she's hiding a bump. I just don't believe anything this family does or says anymore. Everything is staged and there are so many lies I can't keep up. I thought just last week she was telling us she is not having a boy and then she says she is having a son in her sly announcement in a father's day message. Maybe no one wanted to pay for her news (we could only hope) so she slipped it in an Instagram message. 

I have now wasted enough time thinking about this fake family for today :)  

• Love 2

Awful pants, all stretched across the crotch. And her hair...must be one of those no shampoo days, it looks greasy as hell.

She must not have had time to go to the salon and have new tracks put in. Her weave is looking a little lifeless.

I'm 50/50 on whether Kim is really pregnant or not. She's probably wearing 15 layers of Spanx in those pics, so I'm not entirely surprised she's not showing, but her face is still very thin and with North she puffed up early. Time will tell.

I'm surprised Kim is having fertility issues. She's still relatively young, she's at a healthy body weight and she has zero stress in her life. My guess is she and Kanye aren't together enough to have sex regularly and get pregnant the old fashioned way so she went the in vitro route to speed the process up and guarantee a boy.

She's talking about how "authentic" her Instagram account is. Who do you think taught her that word? Do you even think she knows what it means? Maybe she thinks that if you bought it (like her face, tits, & ass) then it's "authentically" yours.

http://www.gossipcop.com/kim-kardashian-cannes-lions-speech-bikini-selfies-instagram-photos/

“The game is you just want to make in Hollywood, you want to make it to the A-list and get as many fans and followers and cool wardrobes as possible… We really mirror my real life, and make it in real time,”

That sounds exactly like her life.

• Love 1

She must not have had time to go to the salon and have new tracks put in. Her weave is looking a little lifeless.

I'm 50/50 on whether Kim is really pregnant or not. She's probably wearing 15 layers of Spanx in those pics, so I'm not entirely surprised she's not showing, but her face is still very thin and with North she puffed up early. Time will tell.

She looks pregnant to me because she's dressing for Orca 2.0. She could really look good if she let Kourtney style her.

Her face looks awful though, and she does look miserable.

Last time weren't people watching her ankles in her photos?

(edited)

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh Kim...just don't ever talk just stand there and be the trophy wife/MILF that you are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/canneslions/article-3138379/Pregnant-Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-preparing-North-baby-number-two.html

29F0ACB400000578-3138379-image-a-43_1435

She said: 'I know this outfit doesn't look like I'm trying to go for simple but I'm just doing what feels right. At this stage, I'm just trying to fit into the things that still fit me.

'I do think tighter clothes look better and more slimming, and I don't care how hot it is, I'm going to wear thin coats all summer to conceal my big arms.

'I'm going to have a strategy of just really simple this time.'
Talking about her outfit, which left little to the imagination, Kim said: 'It was made for me a little while ago and I couldn't believe it still fit me. I was like 'it's now or never'.

Her Big arms?! Um.. Yeah Kim THAT is what you need to hide the most!

Kim has revealed she has been suffering with morning sickness during her second pregnancy, and also spoken about her struggles to conceive with Kanye after a difficult delivery with North.
She said: 'It's definitely a different pregnancy. I really wanted to be pregnant, and it's the anticipation of trying.
'I feel that this is really a miracle because I didn't think it would happen for me because I had a tough delivery that created some complications.
'So I'm just really grateful to be pregnant, and we're just really happy that so far everything is really healthy, and we're just really excited.'
And she didn't rule out having more children.
'I've always said if I had a boy, I would be done with a boy and a girl.
'But this pregnancy has been a little bit easier, but I won't really know until later on if I can have another one, it depends on my delivery, so hopefully I'll be able to have another one – I wouldn't mind it.'

Who she kidding she's getting her tubes tied after this kid. When has she EVER followed anyone's advice?!

'We read books at night with stories about big sisters, and baby brothers, families.
'I'm sure she'll come to the hospital and meet him, that's what Kourtney did with her kids so I'll take advice from her.'

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 4

Her Big arms?! Um.. Yeah Kim THAT is what you need to hide the most!

Seriously. She has that ass, those veiny boobs, & a face that bears no resemblance to how she was born, & the thing she worries about are her arms? She really has no grasp on any kind of reality.

• Love 4

Hell, tight clothes make one look thinner?   Really?   No they show all the bulges so you look FATTER.    Loose clothing hides things.   Properly fitted clothes for your body shape make you look better.

• Love 6

You know who looks thinner in tight clothes?

Skinny people.

What an intelligent person (so not Kim) would say is that PROPERLY FITTED CLOTHES make people look thinner.  Kim's clothes are merely tight, not properly fitted.

• Love 2
(edited)

Who is she kidding? She wore that pink vinyl mess a long time ago and you could see the seams were splitting then.

And didn't Khloe tell Bruce about her delivery., imitating her feeble attempts at pushing? If she had a difficult delivery she'd still be talking about it.

Taking fashion advice from Kylie? That's as bad as taking it from Kanye.

Why even bother with the mesh overlay, just wear the granny panties and the melons.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

'I thank Kanye every day': Pregnant Kim Kardashian is relieved her husband persuaded her to launch mobile game app

Speaking at the Cannes Lions festival on Wednesday, Kim, who is pregnant with their second child, revealed that she ‘thanks my husband every day’ after he convinced her to get involved in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood - which made $100m in its first year.

BTW: Amazingly the outfit she's wearing for THIS day in Cannes actually looks... decent. I mean other than the really pretentious "ghost arms" thing,  I mean that looks like a long jacket (okay, annoyingly long), with her arms out of the sleeves and NOT a cape.  And not having your arms in the sleeves?  {rolling eyes}

But the gold/black combo works, and the stripes actually do make her look marginally less Hobbit like.  The way they join at the crotch is a bit weird though.

29ED177800000578-3137535-image-a-91_1435

There are comedians who could make an entire career out of that statement.

and some of them are on this site!

are there two similar outfits? I thought I saw a pic of this as a long skirt open to the crotch with panties underneath, like the mesh thing.

• Love 3
(edited)

I really doubt the fame monger would warn anyone but it's funny how she thought her career was over..dare to dream.  Everything about her life is scripted from twitter/instagram/her show/paps. She's a fame whore who will go down fighting until the end. Too bad there wasn't a revolt with her then.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashian-thought-her-career-was-over-following-divorce-2015266

The pics of her with the too small top and saggy boobs is just gross.  Sloppy and gross

Edited by Crucial
  • Love 2

If she already knows the sex of the baby, doesn't she need to be around 20 weeks? (assuming there were both male and female embryos as she claims...I can't believe I listen to a word she says).

• Love 1

Wow, I can't get over how much Kim's face has changed from 2011 to 2015. She looks like a totally different person in that photo of her and Doofus Humphries.

She's a completely different person. I think she peaked around 2009-10, but I can't even begin to explain what the changes are, except that her lips look stupid.

http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/pictures/kim-kardashians-changing-face-through-the-years-2015253/44783

• Love 3

She's a completely different person. I think she peaked around 2009-10, but I can't even begin to explain what the changes are, except that her lips look stupid.

http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/pictures/kim-kardashians-changing-face-through-the-years-2015253/44783

I agree. Kim is definitely on the downslide now. Her face has a hard, frozen look to it and it's very aging. She also has dead eyes, there's just no life to her. When the show first started Kim was dying to be married with kids and now that she is, she seems miserable 95% of the time.

• Love 2

I agree. Kim is definitely on the downslide now. Her face has a hard, frozen look to it and it's very aging. She also has dead eyes, there's just no life to her. When the show first started Kim was dying to be married with kids and now that she is, she seems miserable 95% of the time.

The whole family is depressing to me, except sometimes Kourtney and Kendall. Kim seems especially unsure of who she actually is or what she's capable of. She's made a lot of bad choices she can't undo, mostly to her face but other things, too.

Also, I wonder if she'll ever get her butt fixed. That thing can't be comfortable.

• Love 4

When you look for outside things to validate your existence:   money, fame, marriage, kids, you wind up unhappy because those things cannot fill you up.   You have to have something inside you to hold onto.   That's why Kim has dead eyes, there is no there there.    It's why she is miserable because the outside things didn't fix the lack of there and she has run out of outside things to try.

• Love 5

When you look for outside things to validate your existence:   money, fame, marriage, kids, you wind up unhappy because those things cannot fill you up.   You have to have something inside you to hold onto.   That's why Kim has dead eyes, there is no there there.    It's why she is miserable because the outside things didn't fix the lack of there and she has run out of outside things to try.

Some say that narcissists are the true zombies because they've traded the spirit they were born with for a false image that forever depends on attention from outside - when there are no "mirrors" you get those dead eyes. Creepy.
  • Love 2
(edited)

I really doubt the fame monger would warn anyone but it's funny how she thought her career was over..dare to dream. Everything about her life is scripted from twitter/instagram/her show/paps. She's a fame whore who will go down fighting until the end. Too bad there wasn't a revolt with her then.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashian-thought-her-career-was-over-following-divorce-2015266

The pics of her with the too small top and saggy boobs is just gross. Sloppy and gross

Not only her career BUT everyone else's in the family !!!

What an ego! Not only does she think she gave them all careers.. She thinks if the public is sick of her then their careers are finished also!! I'd rather watch the family sans Kim and Kris.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
(edited)

"You guys I think our careers are over. I hope you've saved your money. And now we'll just continue to do our clothing stores and continue to do what we started off doing before the show."

The interesting thing about this quote (to me) is that Kim sees the show as her career. The clothing stores are obviously an after-thought for her. The thing about that is, is if they'd put the effort into actually learning about the design and fashion business that could be the career, one with longevity. It seems they built the clothing line to capitalize on the television show, at least that's how I take the quote. Show first, everything else second.

Even the best television stars/personalities -- people with talent -- rise and fall with the times. She's on a fucking reality show, one that's really lived beyond its shelf-life. I will give her some props for understanding that it was really hanging on by a very tenuous thread after the Kris H debacle, but the reality is that reality stars come and go; their fame is usually much shorter lived than the standard television personality is -- you know, someone who acts or sings (even badly).

In my opinion, Kanye rescued her career. He's why she (and most of the family) is relevant.

Edited by Maysie
  • Love 2

The interesting thing about this quote (to me) is that Kim sees the show as her career. The clothing stores are obviously an after-thought for her. The thing about that is, is if they'd put the effort into actually learning about the design and fashion business that could be the career, one with longevity. It seems they built the clothing line to capitalize on the television show, at least that's how I take the quote. Show first, everything else second.

The really interesting thing about that quote to me is that Kim just assumed that if she didn't have a career, none of them would. I wonder how she treats everyone when the camera isn't recording.

Wow - no bra at all here:

But I bet there are at least 3 pairs of spanx under the skirt, she's probably trying to distract everyone from looking at the bottom half of her body.

• Love 3

And she's keeping her word about covering her fat arms.

I guess the only advantage she feels she has in a pregnancy is enormous tits. Therefore she tries to distract from all the rest by having them on display at all times .

I look at those shots and I think "Cher." Nothing against Cher, but Kim's way too young to look like Cher. And that tells me she's fucked with her face way too much. What the hell was she thinking?

• Love 3
(edited)

No wonder she has her tits out, her bottom half is about to bust the seams of that poor skirt. You can see how the Spanx are cutting into her waist. It's funny Kim is focusing on hiding her arms, because those are the least of her worries.

Edited by BitterApple

In the above article I qutoed she says that she's squeezing her ass into regular clothes that "still fit" I don't see how in the hell they still fit and are comfortable and not restrictive for her growing stomach and bust. She's got more than enough money to get everything custom made and fitted to her body, surly all these designer "friends" can hook her up instead of sending her off the rack clothes.

• Love 2

I think the real question is, who's putting her shoes on her? I doubt she is capable of bending over to do it herself, does she have a shoe assistant?

• Love 2

In these pics her face looks like an Asian blowup doll left in a hot car.

Stop fucking with your face, Kim!

Really. She must not be able to see reality anymore - she's gonna end up on Botched if she doesn't stop.
  • Love 2

In the above article I qutoed she says that she's squeezing her ass into regular clothes that "still fit" I don't see how in the hell they still fit and are comfortable and not restrictive for her growing stomach and bust. She's got more than enough money to get everything custom made and fitted to her body, surly all these designer "friends" can hook her up instead of sending her off the rack clothes.

The funny thing is her regular clothes never fit her either. Her designer friends don't have any interest in making a maternity line of clothing, if they did Kanye would have had his buddy Ricardo creating a wardrobe for her. I'm sure it would be ass ugly like the slipcover she wore when pregnant with North though. I think the problem is Kim can't imagine wearing maternity clothing, she must have been totally grossed out by a pregnant Kourtney. Her fear is that once she wears maternity clothes, she's accepted the way she looks and she's as much said that she hated the way she looked pregnant. She didn't enjoy any part of being pregnant.

• Love 1

Wow - no bra at all here:

kim-kardashian.jpg

From the plastic, re-designed face to her fake re-designed boobs, which one were people staring at more.  My guess is the face since she's shown the fake boobs at every turn she can from her instagram to the magazines.

• Love 1