Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Tasha Fox

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

That's not what Jeff is accusing her of, though. He has his jockeys in a wad over the statement she made in a confessional about how she would do what she needed to win, then pray for forgiveness  later. She could be doing a lot of things, but both what we're seeing and what Jeff is saying don't exhibit any of it. After reading the entire interview with him, he sounds more bitter than ever. He's picking out things that he would have had to have seen on TV afterwards to justify his bitterness after-the-fact, in my opinion.

I don't think so. Jeff's comment that Tasha is saying her not being married and having kids at 40 is gods plan does not come from a confessional. That had to be something that Tasha discussed in camp.

I don't think Jeff needed to go where he did in his interviews. I think he was wrong. I think it was too personal and over the line.

I think he did because Tasha is discussing God and religion a fair amount around camp. Jeff's interviews seem to indicate that Tasha takes the view that everything is predetermined and Jeff seems to have the opinion that God is not the explanation for where you are in your life. 

"But, I have a problem with anybody who plays “Survivor” with God as a tool. To me, God does not like “Survivor.” Read the Bible and everything that “Survivor” is about, He’s not happy with that. To come in and use him as a tool. To go in the corner and pray and then come back to the beach and throw f-bombs everywhere? And then talk about how your church family said it’s OK, so you’re going to go do it? Own your own game. Have the balls to play your own game. Don’t say you’re going to be evil all day long because you can pray at night. Romans 6 in the Bible is very clear about abusing God’s grace. Because it’s not OK. To me it’s not OK. When I saw her playing that whole card, I had a major issue with it. And she said that God for whatever reason had decided that she’s going to be 40 and single and childless…and she just had to embrace that. I wanted to say to her, “You are 40 and single and childless because of you and your choices.” She’s just a very hard, stern, closed off person  and she’s created that life for herself. She shouldn’t blame that stuff on God. It’s her fault. I love God. I own my game, own yours."

That is the quote from Jeff. He states

1. God is not a tool for playing Survivor

2. God would not like the game of Survivor since it is about lying, stabbing people in the back and violates a fair number of the commandments, not to mention the golden rule.

3. His comment about going to the corner to pray and then come back and throw F Bombs indicates that that is what Tasha was doing. And, yeah, that comes off as hypocritical.

4. Own your game. Tasha is not owning her game and own her life. We are not seeing this but we have heard confessionals and comments from Tasha and comments from past contestants that Tasha discusses her religion regularly around camp.

I don't like where Jeff went. It was a personal attack on Tasha and it went over the line. I don't like it. It shouldn't happen, ever.

I also don't like the folks who try and play a dirty game and then wash it away by saying "God will forgive me."  I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is the Son of God and that he did to for us. So I believe that God will forgive us. But I always have a problem with people who intentionally do things that they know are offensive and toss out that they can do it because they will be forgiven.

I have more respect for the Dawn's and Lisa's who play Survivor the way you need to play to win but clearly struggle with what the game requires of them. I have no problem with their tears because you can see that they are fighting with their nature. They are not well suited for the game of Survivor because they hold their beliefs so strongly and struggle with the back stabbing and lying. I can see that conflict and I can respect their struggle.

I have more problem with someone who gives confessionals bragging about how they are going to lie, steal, and blindside folks but that is cool because they will be forgiven. That blase attitude about the sacrifice that Jesus made for us so that you can try and win a million dollars is offensive to me.

I think that Jeff comes from the same place that I do but he was wrong to bring it up the way that he did. He should have left his comments to game play and left out Tasha's personal life. He wouldn't have had that comment about Tasha's personal life if she hadn't said it. Which simply points to a side of Tasha that we are not being shown. I am not surprised about that because the show has moved away from showing the praying and religion in the game like it use to. It is very likely that Tasha is more in your face with her religious beliefs at camp then we are seeing and that her comments were offensive to Jeff.

• Love 5
I have more respect for the Dawn's and Lisa's who play Survivor the way you need to play to win but clearly struggle with what the game requires of them.
I'm the reverse. I have more respect for someone like Tasha who worked through her conscience beforehand and came in prepared to play than someone who feels their actions are wrong but does them anyway.

IMHO, it's fine to decide that you personally are not okay with lying and backstabbing to win Survivor and that you'll only win if you can do it with honor and loyalty. Judd/Fabio arguably won that way and Colby and Woo arguably lost playing that way. And I think it's also fine to decide (as most people) do that Survivor is a game in which lying, manipulating, backstabbing, and other normally thought of as negative actions are expected and fine and that it's fine to do those things while playing the game, even if you wouldn't do them in real life. But no one is obligated to do the former rather than the latter just because they self-identify as a Christian, are a mom, wear a Boy Scouts uniform, or any of the other reasons grumpy players have given about why lying/backstabbing/etc. was okay for them but not for a player who outlasted them.

I also didn't like Tasha's line about asking for forgiveness later, but I thought the gist of her confessional was that she played the first way in Cagayan because she felt obligated to play according to her non-game values values but that after returning home, her religious community was like, "Don't be silly. It's just a game. Play it hard." So in her return game, she's playing the game according to its rules, separate from the values that govern her non-game life.

• Love 7

Reading through Jeff's quote, I'm disappointed in him.

I see no evidence that Tasha is using religion as a "tool", especially compared to Coach. There is nothing wrong with praying privately, nothing hypocritical about cursing, and nothing wrong with believing in predestiny. I personally find doctrine that allows one to contravene their morals and then wipe it away later bizarre, but Survivor is a game and good for Tasha recognizing that and playing hard.

Also, good for Tasha being hard, stern and closed-off and for being happy about not having a family at 40. Jeff says her "choices" have made her this way as if that's a bad thing, but he's projecting his own values onto her. Not everybody feels comfortable being "warm" and "open", or even wants a family. Tasha strikes me as a very happy person.

Normally I would say that maybe there are things we aren't seeing, but given how willing to air dirty laundry Jeff has been, I doubt it.

Edited by Oholibamah
  • Love 3

I think there is a reason god stays in the tub (tm, Miss Alli) during these reality show games.  He doesn't give a flying falafel as to who wins, whether they lied within the game to win, whether they cried because they lied, or whether they expected him to forgive them for lying in the game, so they didn't cry.  I think god realizes it's a damn game (he is all knowing).  And while he might chuckle at lying and manipulating that lead to great blindsides, he doesn't really care.  He cares how you are outside the game. And I'm guessing he's not real happy with Varner right now dragging down a fellow human being and using his name to do so. I also assume that Tasha's going to annoy me by the end of the show (it's just a statistical probability for any contestant), but I hope she doesn't play the "I know god better" card, like Varner just did.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 3

Speaking of God's blessings, has Tasha always been that stacked? Somehow I'd never really paid attention but tonight I was kinda hypnotised.

She was built like brickhouse her first season.  (She used to be an NFL cheerleader.)  I think she gained a little more weight to start this one.  Given how little food they typically get, that's an excellent idea IMO. 

• Love 4

I like Varner, but personally I think both he and Monica are the ones coming across bitter and fake.  But Monica's line of defense seems to be 'it's all good even though I vented and trash talked my opponents today'.  I get a kick out of the castoffs that totally trash talk the very people who blindsided or outplayed them-especially when said person is still in the game and they are not.

ETA: Just to verify, I know Tasha didn't blindside Monica.  And technically didn't really blindside Varner, but I'm sure there's resentment there that she managed to get his majority flipped at the swap and put herself and Savage in the power position.  If only the boy hadn't been afraid to say he'd take it to rocks if needed...what I was referring to was something Monica said on her twitter; that it was fun to vent to the press and all in good fun, even though she still adores Kimmi.  More just thinking out loud that these interviews are just another way for these castoffs to keep their character arc going or get some last zinger in or really play up that they are outraged even though they really might not be.  And to show how invisible Monica has been to me all season, I nearly forgot she and Tasha started out on the same tribe.  

I love Tasha.  I hope she goes the distance.  The more castaways speak out against her, the more I want her to succeed.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I don't think fake in Survivor is always a bad thing. Tasha may not have a ton in common with her tribesmates or be that eager to be best buddies with them, but she has to pretend because she needs those social bonds to keep her in the game. That's what she's doing with Abi. 

• Love 4

Speaking of God's blessings, has Tasha always been that stacked? Somehow I'd never really paid attention but tonight I was kinda hypnotised.

I never noticed either and suspect it's because her original season had Morgan.

• Love 4

I noticed it last episode as well.  I appreciate that she chooses to keep the girls covered (as much as possible).  So many of the other curvy girls go the opposite route.  

• Love 3

I noticed it last episode as well.  I appreciate that she chooses to keep the girls covered (as much as possible).  So many of the other curvy girls go the opposite route.  

I'm roughly Tasha's size, and I'm surprised she chose to bring one of those stupid molded bras - all form, no function.  Personally, I'd layer a good bra with a sports bra underneath my street clothes, so I could sneak in extra support.

I thought Tasha looked very strong this episode. I think she's going to do very well. I think her alliance with Jeremy, which we saw the first episode, is going to hold. I think protecting Tosha was part of the reason that they "threw"the challenge.

• Love 1

I think Tasha chose the more risky option as far as getting to a Final Three is concerned. Clearly, she'd be at the bottom of the proposed 'all-girls' alliance (of which Kelley would be the leader, and perceive Tasha as a bigger threat than Abi and Kimmi), but on the other hand she'd be solid in the Jeremy/Spencer group that brings Joe (and likely Keith). Perhaps she knew that Keith was going to vote out Joe and took the 'easy option'.

• Love 1

Tasha is screwed either way. If she goes to the end with Jeremy and Spencer she loses. If she goes to the end with Kelley she loses.  Her best bet to win is with Kimmi and Abi sitting next to her.

• Love 4

I agree with Lance.  Seems real hard for her to get to the end with those two, though. 

The new women's alliance faces the same problem.  How do they boot all of Jeremy, Spencer and Keith, when those three are almost surely the strongest challenge competitors left in the game? 

Jeremy hasn't won anything, Keith lost out to Jaclyn in his first season, and Spencer lost to Kass in his season. Keith is the strongest of the three, but they're all beatable.

I'm curious what Tasha will do now. She put herself in the catbird seat, but that can sometimes backfire.

• Love 1

I feel like this move keeps her as the swing vote, which is a dangerous spot to be sure, but powerful.  If she voted out Abi, it would be a lot harder for her to make a move, because the Women's Alliance probably wouldn't stick together without the numbers, and would be outnumbered even if they did.  She would be stuck doing whatever Spencer and Jeremy wanted to do, since Joe and Keith would surely back the two of them over Tasha.  She's taken control of the game--I like it!  I don't think she's doomed to lose at FTC if she keeps building her resume this way, and certainly she has a better chance against the women than the men.

• Love 1

Ooofff...so, I'm still making my way through Rob has a Periscope (I get distracted easily).  Tasha is on now.  They are talking about how Kass didn't have a question for Tasha at final tribal.  Tasha goes on to say that maybe she should have said something to Kass at tribal because of the racial slurs Kass used on the island.  Eeeep!  Tasha continues saying she's going to take the high road and not talk about Kass (apparently anymore than she has).  So, I'm assuming whatever this is/was is to be continued....

Tasha, sorry to say, flushed her game down the toilet by voting Abi.  I don't know for sure she could have beaten Kimmi at FTC, but I'd give her a 75% chance at least.  (Definitely could have beaten Abi.)  All she had to do was beat Wentworth at final immunity, which in the actual event....she did!  Abi might love Kelley, but she wasn't going to throw away her own best chance at winning for that (Tasha and Kimmi was her ideal F3, and indeed that is the best chance for all 3 of them.)  The women's alliance was right there for her to win the game with, and she threw it away for no goddamn reason.

• Love 6

That's not taking the high road. When Kass was voted out, rumors started that there was an argument that happend at tribal council that the survivors are forbidden from talking about. Kass implied that Tasha began attacking her for something that never happened. My guess is that Tasha accused Kass of saying something racist, but CBS has no footage suggesting it ever happened and don't want the show involved.

• Love 2

Back when the cast was shown in the opening credits (not sure why they did away with that), there was a shot of Tasha crying.  When was that scene ever shown?  I can't remember it at all.

Did Jeff Varner apologise to Tasha for his not-so-nice comments?  No idea why he was so bitter.  He of all people should realise that it's just a game.

Tasha was crying because they were starving at Angkor and they won a food reward.

Her "high road" is a lot like Abi's.  "Peih-gee stole my bracelet, but I'm not going to make a big deal of it."  

I've said it before but if Kass is anything it's eloquent and composed. I can't see her intentionally or accidentally tossing out a racial slur on Survivor.  

Her "high road" is a lot like Abi's.  "Peih-gee stole my bracelet, but I'm not going to make a big deal of it."  

Yeah, say what you will about Phil Shepherd, but at least he had the stones to say exactly what Steve said and what he believed Steve meant by it. He may have been wrong (and he later admitted he was), but he wasn't trying to smear someone with vague accusations. Unless Tasha tells us specifically what Kass said, I'm going to assume she's making it up and taking the alleged "high road" as a way to maintain deniability.

• Love 3

Kimmi interview from her thread:"That’s how anti-Tasha and Spencer I am. There were different things you didn’t see, like in the food challenge where she’s eating the balut and she’s pounding her chest and saying, “I’m doing this out of hate! I’m doing this out of hate!” It’s like, “Who the heck are you? What are you?"

Kimmi says she would have voted  for Abi over Tasha if they had been in the finals together.  Kass hates Tasha.  Jeff Varner thinks she's awful. Abi says Tasha should have drowned.

Why didn't the show show us Tasha?  I think we had hints, with Tasha interviewing that her church ladies said she could be mean and get forgiveness later and that moment when she started screaming, "We have a rat!" was sort of weird.  I just don't feel I know her at all, even after two seasons.

• Love 4

Kappenberg: Exactly. Tasha out there…she was another one. You could’ve put anyone next to Tasha and Spencer and they would’ve won. You could put Abi out there and it would’ve been a tough call.

Nale: Yeah.

Kappenberg: Abi had been mentally abused out there. Her feelings were hurt.

Nale: She was a time bomb.

Kappenberg: But she would’ve gotten my vote over Tasha and Spencer. That’s how anti-Tasha and Spencer I am. There were different things you didn’t see, like in the food challenge where she’s eating the balut and she’s pounding her chest and saying, “I’m doing this out of hate! I’m doing this out of hate!” It’s like, “Who the heck are you? What are you doing?” The audience didn’t get to see that. Why are Tasha and Spencer so protected? Even during the loved-one visit, they showed us for a little bit, but it still managed to be about Spencer. Ooo…he’s got a little girlfriend. Oooo…he said, “I love you.” And he didn’t even win the damn reward.

Yeah, Tasha has a good number of folks who really don't like her.

But to be fair, you also have to look at the specific people who don't like her:

Kass - who she had bad blood with going back with Cagayan and apparently it just got worse.

Varner - who she epically punked in-game.

Abi - who's awful.

Kimmi - who seemed very high-strung to me ever since she blew a gasket when Monica DARED to suggest a girl's alliance. I get a feeling there's no half-way with Kimmi. 

Kelley - who I think was pissed at the goat reference. 

But she also has multiple players (Savage, Wigglesworth, Spencer, Jeremy) who speak well of her. 

Although granted, Tasha's "I'm not going to mention Kass's slurs," is a really low-blow move. 

• Love 1

Tasha waved off the Rob C interview because she was in a car and couldn't hear. Interestingly enough, she completed many other interviews. Rob C was the person who she made the racial slur comment to and the only one who she did not complete her final interview with. hmmmmm

The "Off the cuff" racial comment is the nail int he coffin for me. If Kass said something that was that offensive, I think we would have heard from others that it happened. God knows there was confirmation that Terry made the comment about Abi's accent and ability to read a clue so it is hard to believe that others would not confirm that Kass made racial slurs. Andrew, the paragon of integrity and all things righteous, has not confirmed that Kass made racial slurs.

So either Kass said something to Tasha when there were no cameras around and no other people around or it didn't happen.

My money is on it didn't happen.

As for Savage, Wigglesworth, Spencer and Jeremy liking Tasha, that is probably because they were her core alliance and she hung out with them and didn't blow them off or act like an ass to them. I don't judge someone on how they treat their friends and family, I judge people on how they treat the people who work for them and the people who might not be their friends. It is easy to be nice to the people you like. It is harder to be nice, or sometimes civil, to the people you do not like.

• Love 7

I think Stephen made a comment Tasha was really wonderful to the people who she was aligned with, and less nice to the people she didn't need. Which explains why on Angkor, Tasha used her "church voice" and braided Abi's hair and then once the merge came, Tasha shunned her. Tasha and Kass apparently got along fine on Bayon, but once they were on separate tribes, Tasha was set on detroying her.

• Love 2

Kimmi interview from her thread:"That’s how anti-Tasha and Spencer I am. There were different things you didn’t see, like in the food challenge where she’s eating the balut and she’s pounding her chest and saying, “I’m doing this out of hate! I’m doing this out of hate!” It’s like, “Who the heck are you? What are you?"

Kimmi says she would have voted for Abi over Tasha if they had been in the finals together. Kass hates Tasha. Jeff Varner thinks she's awful. Abi says Tasha should have drowned.

Why didn't the show show us Tasha? I think we had hints, with Tasha interviewing that her church ladies said she could be mean and get forgiveness later and that moment when she started screaming, "We have a rat!" was sort of weird. I just don't feel I know her at all, even after two seasons.

I don't know about all the unseen stuff, but her yelling "We have a rat!" was one of the most brilliant moves of the season. She used to to flip her new tribe upside-down and take control of it.

Tasha did not flip that tribe upside down that was all Abi's doing. The second the new tribe hit the beach she went up to Tasha and Savage and essentially said I hate Peih-Gee and Woo so I am with you guys now. I will give credit to Tasha though for keeping Abi in line so she didn't flip back.

• Love 5

The hate that people have for Tasha is so ridiculous. She said she was gonna play more of an aggressive game this season and thats what she did.  She outplayed Jeff Abi and Kass and they need to get over it! She played an amazing game in both seasons finished 6th place in Cagayan and the runner up in this season she really played a similar game to Spencer really the only difference is that Spencer won 3 immunities. She could have went with the womens alliance of Kimmi, Kelly and Abi yes but what happens if those four make it the final 4 and Tasha loses the final immunity. Tasha is voted out in 4th place. Id rather be a runner up than be in 4th place. Kelly Kimmi and Abi would have definitely voted Tasha out. Like Tasha said in her interview it made more sense for her to just go with Spencer and Jeremy she did not win the million dollars but the runner up gets 100k. Call her a goat if you want to but that goat has some nice dollars in her bank account right now. 

• Love 3

I don't think Kass made racial slurs either but I think the story was Tasha claimed it happened in a fight they had on the beach with no cameras or other players around, so it's purely her word against Kass's.  Rumor was that really stilted convo they had about "bye bye Bayon" was a reenactment for the cameras.  It felt phony to me.  

The hate that people have for Tasha is so ridiculous. She said she was gonna play more of an aggressive game this season and thats what she did.  She outplayed Jeff Abi and Kass and they need to get over it! She played an amazing game in both seasons finished 6th place in Cagayan and the runner up in this season she really played a similar game to Spencer really the only difference is that Spencer won 3 immunities. She could have went with the womens alliance of Kimmi, Kelly and Abi yes but what happens if those four make it the final 4 and Tasha loses the final immunity. Tasha is voted out in 4th place. Id rather be a runner up than be in 4th place. Kelly Kimmi and Abi would have definitely voted Tasha out. Like Tasha said in her interview it made more sense for her to just go with Spencer and Jeremy she did not win the million dollars but the runner up gets 100k. Call her a goat if you want to but that goat has some nice dollars in her bank account right now.

Yeah sorry but I don't have much respect for a player that isn't there to play to win. Great she has a an extra 20k in the bank more than Kelley. And no if she made the F4 with those three she probably doesn't get voted off. Abi had no intention of going to the F3 with Kelley and I think it is highly probable that neither did Kimmi.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 4

The hate that people have for Tasha is so ridiculous. She said she was gonna play more of an aggressive game this season and thats what she did. She outplayed Jeff Abi and Kass and they need to get over it! She played an amazing game in both seasons finished 6th place in Cagayan and the runner up in this season she really played a similar game to Spencer really the only difference is that Spencer won 3 immunities. She could have went with the womens alliance of Kimmi, Kelly and Abi yes but what happens if those four make it the final 4 and Tasha loses the final immunity. Tasha is voted out in 4th place. Id rather be a runner up than be in 4th place. Kelly Kimmi and Abi would have definitely voted Tasha out. Like Tasha said in her interview it made more sense for her to just go with Spencer and Jeremy she did not win the million dollars but the runner up gets 100k. Call her a goat if you want to but that goat has some nice dollars in her bank account right now.

I agree that Tasha played a good game. I do think she should have gone with the girls alliance, but if 2nd or 3rd place money was her goal I guess sticking with the boys was reasonable.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 4

Yeah sorry but I don't have much respect for a player that isn't there to play to win. Great she has a an extra 20k in the bank more than Kelley. And no if she made the F4 with those three she probably doesn't get voted off. Abi had no intention of going to the F3 with Kelley and I think it is highly probable that neither did Kimmi.

Abi voted for Tasha she never voted for Kelly. Abi, Ciera, and Kelly were super tight. Tasha definitely would have been voted out at final 4 if she went with those women and lost immunity.  Kelly and Kimmi would have wanted to sit next to Abi in the end because no one would have voted with her.

Edited by Mreid
  • Love 1

I believe Abi and Kimmi would want to win, and that's why I believe they would have kept Tasha over Kelley.  Tasha maybe would have gotten Jeremy and Spencer's votes on the jury, if they made it, but I don't believe she would have won.

I don't know that I would see Tasha's game as "aggressive".  I know she said that was her intent, but after the merge, she became MIA practically until the finale.  And then she just seemed bitchy.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Tasha did not play a more aggressive game. She got into an alliance and she stuck with it. Good for her. But that is not aggressive. She was far more aggressive in her first season when playing from the bottom. From what I have read and what I saw, she played a very safe, low key game. She protected her alliance and didn't move when she could have. From what Stephen said, and based on the bits we saw, she was nice to the people who she was aligned with and either ignored or fought with the people she was not aligned with. That is awful game play. Her behavior around camp pretty much guaranteed that she was not going to win.

Good game play would have been to find a way to keep Abi on her good side after the merge. Abi saved Andrew and Tasha. Flat out saved the two of them. Abi requires wrangling, which Tasha was willing to do on Angkor. As soon as Tasha left Angkor, she dropped Abi. When the merge happened, Tasha did nothing to try and retain a relationship with Abi.

Good game play would have meant finding a way to work with Kass. The two seemed to get along just fine initially. When the merge happened, Tasha was the one who went into whatever mode and stirred up shit with Kass.

Good game play means that you find a way to talk and be kind to people not in your alliance. You need them to vote for you at the end. Yet the way things broke down it was clear that Tasha failed miserably to try and build relationships with others. Interestingly enough, Kelley Wentworth said in a couple of places that Spencer went too far in the other direction and hurt people when he stabbed them in the back.

So Tasha made the finals by virtue of her alliance, nothing wrong with that. That is why you build alliances. Kudos. Tasha had no shot of winning, and she knew she had no shot of winning, because she pissed off so many people.

Sorry, but Abi's comment about Tasha being a goat have been confirmed. Tasha was safe to bring to the end because she had not made any moves, had not won squat on her own, was not a key decision maker, and she failed to try and even form connections with people outside of her alliance. That is not good game play.

• Love 4

That's one of the reasons I grew to dislike Tasha this season. I really liked her in Cagayan and she was one of my pre-game favorites, but as the season went on, and the fact that she confirmed this in her exits, she seemed content in just making the F3 and not going for the win. Heck, we could have had an explosive F3 of Jeremy/Spencer/Wentworth, all of whom would fight to the end to win, and instead we were treated to someone who has happy to just be the runner-up as long as she was in the F3. Heck, even with Abi knowing that others were viewing her as a goat, she still was fighting to win - she was planning her ideal F3 that would give her the best chance to win.Tasha was content as Jeremy's loyal foot soldier as long as he brought her to F3. It's frustrating - there were a lot of players who want to get to the F3 AND win. And we would have been treated to a great final tribal council. Tasha, I thought you were playing this season FOR the fans - so why didn't you think about this, and let someone else take your spot then???

• Love 1

That's one of the reasons I grew to dislike Tasha this season. I really liked her in Cagayan and she was one of my pre-game favorites, but as the season went on, and the fact that she confirmed this in her exits, she seemed content in just making the F3 and not going for the win. Heck, we could have had an explosive F3 of Jeremy/Spencer/Wentworth, all of whom would fight to the end to win, and instead we were treated to someone who has happy to just be the runner-up as long as she was in the F3. Heck, even with Abi knowing that others were viewing her as a goat, she still was fighting to win - she was planning her ideal F3 that would give her the best chance to win.Tasha was content as Jeremy's loyal foot soldier as long as he brought her to F3. It's frustrating - there were a lot of players who want to get to the F3 AND win. And we would have been treated to a great final tribal council. Tasha, I thought you were playing this season FOR the fans - so why didn't you think about this, and let someone else take your spot then???

In fairness to Tasha, maybe sometimes you need to know your limitations. If given the way your game played out, you know 2nd or 3rd is the best you can hope for, maybe it makes sense to make sure you make FTC and then hope for the best.

The accountant in her might have made that calculation.

Making FTC might also help her chances of getting to return for another season.

• Love 1