Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

On 9/24/2022 at 1:57 PM, CharlizeCat said:

So ... if Quinn dies or whatever, PLEASE don't let it result in a ToD between Zende/Paris/Carter. Paris should never speak to Carter again EVER.

Carter's life is turned upside down

God knows I haven't had any use for Quinn...well, even if I'm being honest but certainly not after the Captive Cabin fiasco--but if they pull this, I'm gonna be so pissed. Yes, I know characters can come back from the dead and all that but you just know they're gonna be so lazy about it and probably won't even bother to schedule Darrin Brooks to film the half-assed memorial....which, given the impressive nber of enemies she's forged, who would even show up? Hope, who lost her first child as a result of her dumbfuckery? Brooke, whose husband she literally broke laws to put together with her friend? Maybe Taylor and the TayTots might put in an appearance out of spite but she and Steffy were frenemies at best.

I'd love for Liam to show up just for him to snap and unload a full barrel into the casket just to make sure she's truly gone for good, Barbara Ryan style 😂

I have no fucks to give a out that particular ToD except to say the show doesn't need gender equality in the waffling department. We did that with Hope in 2014 and no one liked that, not even those of us who wanted to see Liam squirm. But honestly, she should *want* to go there again anyway after that shit at their wedding.

5 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

If it helps, Nickki and Deacon were both raging alcoholics at the time so they sort of bonded over the booze. IIRC, she married him as an eff you to Victor. I think at first it was a con for him, but then he genuinely grew to like her. 

Ah, that does ring a bell now. Wasn't Neil also dealing with alcoholism at the same time, or was that a later story I'm thinking of?

Any marriage Nikki has with anyone not named Victor never lasts long enough for me.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

Thomas is such a crappy human being, I wouldn't put it past him to call CPS on himself in order to accuse Brooke.

You know, some of the spoilers I've seen make it sound like Ridge is fully sided with Brooke after he looks into who called CPS. So, that would make sense, that Thomas did it himself and tried to make everyone think Brooke did it. 

I've also seen that there's something that makes Ridge fear that Thomas hasn't changed very much. And that would make so much more sense as the event that leads him to feel that way than Brooke telling him about the menacing apple knife.  I mean, we know how creepy and threatening he was through that scene, but it's also the kind of thing that Ridge would write off as Brooke being too hard on Thomas. Calling CPS on himself would show that he's still engaging in the same kind of premeditated evil manipulation that he was when he was using Douglas to lure Hope in and covering up that her baby was alive. Add in that Ridge knows that Thomas knew about Sheila getting Brooke drunk and kept it secret, and I could see how Ridge would become concerned that Thomas hasn't changed after all. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Or his POS sister in crime, Steffy.

Naw, Steffy may hate Brooke bur she's way to up her own ass to care about helping Thomas when it doesn't directly benefit her lol

I've seen someone online suggest it may have been Donna who did it as the show went out of their way to place her in the house. I dunno why she'd bother disguising her voice once Eric hasn't been strongly involved and isn't gonna throw a tantrum like Ridge if and when he did.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yeah, after seeing Ridge today telling Thomas that Brooke said she'd call CPS if needed, I'm convinced Thomas is going to beat her to the punch and then blame her. 

And now I just remembered the phone app. That's where it's coming into play, isn't it? He's somehow going to use it to have Brooke's voice placing the call. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I was just going to mention Douglas’ app, this is exactly what will happen, I predict. They’ll make it be “Brooke” call CPS. Does CPS share the voicemail of the person making the complaint? I’m sure that CA CPS will in this case. 

I also predict that it’ll cause a riff in “destiny”, & he’ll float back to Taylor. This missed appointment will come into play, & he’ll have to run back home & save Brooke, while she deals with whatever diagnosis she receives. This will continue, until 1 of them die. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

It probably is Thomas.

Brookes purse was left in the office. Liam and Hope left the office and she points out purse is there. Ridge also left to go mansion. Which left purse in that office and only Thomas around.  

• Love 5

I'm no longer watching B&B but during Y&R today they showed a promo with Carter and Katie flirting with each other. WTAF? Carter with Katie of the permanent Resting Stink Face? Quinn & Carter was the hottest thing going on soaps in a long time. I think Katie & Carter has hail nah written all over it. Seriously, Brad Bell?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

The poor guy, the finally put him with Quinn when RS was on her way out the door, and now they're going to pair him with Katie, when HT isn't around very much?  Would have been better off just leaving him with offscreen Quinn for a while longer until any kind of real pairing other than "hey, these two characters are both single" comes along. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I made myself look at the spoilers for this garbage show because I wanted to know if this SL was close to ending and it's not. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, November 14:

Having decided that there is something “evil” about Thomas — and fully convinced he’s somehow responsible for the end of her marriage, Brooke confronts her former stepson. Jesus Brooke why? I get going to see him before to visit Douglas but now? What for? He isn't going to admit shit to you 😂 he'll definitely slut shame you and tell you how horrible & unworthy you are to his dear old dad, so be prepared. 

Ridge, having been single for six seconds, is ready to propose to Taylor. 🙄 Not surprising but still eyeroll worthy. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, November 15:

Ridge didn’t tell Brooke why he left her, so it should come as no surprise that she has to hear news of his engagement from Donna! 

How far will Thomas go to keep anyone from finding out that he was the one who called CPS? I dunno but, vehicular homicide, giving people molly's/roofies, child abuse, lying, emotional manipulation, more voice app shenanigans certainly come to mind. If we're curious enough, I guess we can draw from a hat to see which one Thomas does next.  

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, November 16:

Ridge gathers his family — or at least one side of it — to reveal a bit of news. Yawn. 

It ain’t over until it’s over — and there’s a montage — so get ready for Brooke and Ridge to say a final farewell. (Or is it just “until we reunite again?”) Double yawn. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, November 17:

There’s a mystery to be solved, and the Logan girls are ready to band together in order to try and find the truth. Will they be able to bust Thomas before Ridge puts a ring on Taylor’s finger? Probably not and who cares? If Ridge so happy with his saint Taylor & morally superior children then fucking let him go. He's not worth the trouble. 

Steffy actually catches Ridge off guard when she asks a pretty significant question about Taylor… and Brooke! Oh wow this sounds riveting! Likely another scene where Steffy tells her own father how to think & feel like he's 2! OMG awesome writing! 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, November 18:

The ink isn’t even dry on Ridge’s annulment papers, but that hardly matters because today’s the day he and Taylor are going to recommit themselves to one another. 

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by NBC 

Couldn't give a fuck if I tried.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

There’s a mystery to be solved, and the Logan girls are ready to band together in order to try and find the truth. Will they be able to bust Thomas before Ridge puts a ring on Taylor’s finger? Probably not and who cares? If Ridge so happy with his saint Taylor & morally superior children then fucking let him go. He's not worth the trouble. 

It would be so amazing if, once the truth comes out, and Ridge inevitably waffles back to Brooke, she tells him to go fuck himself. "You didn't trust me. You wouldn't even tell me why you were leaving me. You wanted an annulment, to pretend our marriage never happened. You refused to listen to me about the very obvious signs that your son was back to his old tricks. You were halfway out the door before Thomas convinced you I called CPS. You kissed Taylor multiple times while we were married. You fucked her while we were married. And you married her 10 seconds after you got your annulment you wanted so badly. Go enjoy your new wife, asshole. You got what you wanted." 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Poor Douglas indeed. This week will be the second time in this short life he's caught his father in a heinous lie. The second time (most likely) his father will seriously threaten him if he tells the truth.

Yes absolutely. Thomas has changed.  He's really stepped up as a father.  He cares so much about his son.  /s/

Changed my eye. Thomas is using Douglas as bait and a pawn to rope Hope into the Thope "we're a family happily ever after'" fantasy he has never let go of.  Situation same as it ever was.

Brooke is right. Thomas is evil.  Never forget he literally drove Emma to her death to keep Beth's existence a secret.

I want to see Thomas dragged for filth when the CPS call and all his lies come out. There's no brain tumor to explain away everything this time.

I firmly agree Sludge will try to excuse and hand wave away Thom-ass' behavior.  I want Brooke to tell Sludge to eff off and die, DIAF. I want her to read him for his support of his lying sociopath son. 

I want Hope to sweep up Douglas and take him home to be with Liam and Beth.  I want her to go nuclear and sue for total custody, no visitation.

I want Thom-ass crushed and broken - jobless, friendless, family-less, loveless. 

Edited by La di Diva
  • Applause 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, La di Diva said:

I want Thom-ass crushed and broken - jobless, friendless, family-less, loveless.

This. There should be nowhere for him to turn and find any sympathy. If there are any charges that can be filed against him for the fake CPS call, I hope his family all sit back and let him face those charges.  They need to realize that bailing him out of all of his consequences has only made him worse. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

So it will be Steffy who speaks out at the wedding when Carter does the obligatory “speak now or forever hold your peace” line, after it is clear neither Thomas or Taylor are going to come clean. 

Ursula GIF

If I wasn’t convinced by now that Taylor is and always will be the default choice (and I was with the runway proposal), this would clinch it. 

• Love 7

Not only is she always the default choice but, despite her big words to the contrary when she headed to Aspen, she's perfectly happy with that situation as long as she gets to marry Ridge. 

Not only is she the fallback plan again, but he also has been lying to her all this time about how he just chose her, and brushing her off every time she asked if Brooke did something, until he finally admitted the truth the night before the wedding. 

Is it wrong to kind of hope that she starts acting bitchy towards Steffy after Steffy is the one to blow up the wedding? Both because Taylor is so pathetically desperate to be with Ridge that she's made it gets stopped (I'm assuming the wedding doesn't happen after that revelation), and because Steffy has been pushing her to admit she wants Ridge and get back together with him from the moment she set foot in town, and now that it's happening, Steffy is the one to blow it up at the last minute. (I mean, we all know that's not Steffy's fault, and she's actually doing the right thing here, but I want to see Taylor be all bitchy and irrational about it to her, because their relationship since she came back to town has been so immature that it would be in keeping with that for her to blame Steffy for everything instead of blaming herself or Ridge for rushing headlong into a doomed wedding.) Instead of those nauseatingly cheesy "Forrester family!!!" dinners, we can see the Forrester family battle lines drawn with Taylor/Thomas on one side and Ridge/Steffy on the other side. 

• Love 5

I have definitely missed the Forrester family messiness in the last few years.

And I would tolerate Taylor more--and hell, probably even like the character again!--if TIIC would acknowledge her past and lean into it, rather than to do to it what Disney does to Song of the South.

On 11/25/2022 at 6:00 PM, CountryGirl said:

So it will be Steffy who speaks out at the wedding when Carter does the obligatory “speak now or forever hold your peace” line, after it is clear neither Thomas or Taylor are going to come clean. 

Ursula GIF

If I wasn’t convinced by now that Taylor is and always will be the default choice (and I was with the runway proposal), this would clinch it. 

On the bright side, I'm glad it's not Douglas having to be the adult in the room once again.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

This spoiler about Taylor just irritates me. Not because I'm a big Taylor fan but rather I really wanted her to tell Ridge to take this marriage and shove it up his arse. Just once I'd like to see a female call Ridge on his nonsense. You know the writers probably aren't going to let Brooke do that either.

Both of these characters (Taylor and Brooke) should tell Ridge to move along. But nope, let's have Taylor not tell Ridge about their insane son so he has an excuse to run back to Brooke. How romantic for Brooke to have her destiny return to her!

Honestly, I'm mostly hate watching at this point.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Yeah, what I want most out of this story is for at least one of them to reject Ridge. But, nope. Taylor is going to keep quiet because she wants to get that marriage across the goal line, and then Brooke is likely going to take him back with sobs of relief and joy when he goes running back to her. 

So, for my consolation prize, I want a huge Steffy/Taylor falling out. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

I saw a possible spoiler that Finn is going to start looking for his siblings. I wonder which ones he’s going to find? Apparently we don’t already have enough crazy on this show. 

Well, the only ones really relevant to this show are Mary Warwick (last appeared under the name Erica Lovejoy, but neither her father/stepmother nor her love interest - Rick - are part of the current cast, so it seems pointless to bring her back) and Diana Marone (which might make sense if they finally kill off Massimo; she'd be an heir to his fortune, plus Ridge's half-sister and Steffy's aunt). But we never got any confirmation if Diana was Massimo's kid, or even Sheila's for that matter. Could've just been some random baby Sheila picked up as a human shield.

Sheila's other kids, the Fisher twins, were very much Y&R-centric, although they could tie in Daisy's return with her baby daddy Daniel's concurrent return to Y&R. I don't think Yvonne Zima is doing much these days so she could even reprise the role. Wilson Bethel, on the other hand, probably won't be up for much more than a cameo (if that) as Ryder.

I'd rather the show invest in bringing on a Latinx family. Their lack of one in a city that's majority Hispanic is even more glaring than the absence of gay people in the fashion industry. (They really should've built out Tony's family instead of having Zende be an only child.)

Edited by Aymery
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I cannot be more uninvolved with Katie and Carter. Why do these writers keep trying to make Carter a thing with every woman on the show? He’s not a happening guy, folks. Let him go.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

All Carter is good for is taking off his damn shirt.  That's all.

I mean, he can do a wedding with absolutely no prep work. He’s far busier as a justice of the peace than he’ll ever be as a lawyer/COO. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

For which I am very grateful. 

Shallow, party of one. 

He's all yours then.  Have at him! 😅

He's not my type.  Dancing pecs ain't enough.  

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 5
On 11/28/2022 at 8:30 PM, Aymery said:

(They really should've built out Tony's family instead of having Zende be an only child.)

It's probably been forgotten since Tony hasn't been seen in so long and Zende never brings up his parents, but Tony being HIV-positive in the 2000s made that impossible. There are meds nowaday that suppress the vital load and people can have children who are not born with the virus, but they weren't available back in 2001.

That said, Kristen is the only one who can be normal in this family with borders and shit, so I'd be happy to see her and Tony back for a short time.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 12/31/2022 at 2:35 PM, RuntheTable said:

I generally never read or believe spoilers, but I am more than ready to break with tradition if that proves true. 

I have lost all hope of this being a super-long con because next week we have this shit:

FmSshsSWABIy_zt?format=jpg&name=small

FmS__5rXEA8q_yT?format=jpg&name=small

I know, Brooke, this is my reaction, too.

• Like 5

One of the spoiler sites had a spumor that this is all leading up to a "Who Killed Bill" storyline. So, help me, if we lose DD/Bill in service of Sheila once again getting away with her crimes... 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3

If we lose $Bill because of Sheila, & she survives, I’m out. I say that as someone who doesn’t mind Sheila/KB at all, but if DD/$Bill is sacrificed for her, I’m finished with this show, & I’ll have an extra 20 minutes a day. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5

I saw a rumor that Will is coming back. I’m wondering if they’ll age him now? Also, the rumor mentioned that there might be more younger generation family members coming onto the show soon. No names were mentioned so let the guessing begin as to who or how many of them there will be. 

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 1/13/2023 at 6:03 PM, Angeleyes said:

I saw a rumor that Will is coming back. I’m wondering if they’ll age him now? Also, the rumor mentioned that there might be more younger generation family members coming onto the show soon. No names were mentioned so let the guessing begin as to who or how many of them there will be. 

They're gonna have to add new characters to this series if they're aging up Will. He's related to everyone in the cast and the only person he's not related to is Kelly, who's way too young for him to be with (although if they're going to recycle all of Brooke's stories to Steffy, I'm sure she'll bang him soon enough).

On 1/12/2023 at 8:37 PM, KerleyQ said:

One of the spoiler sites had a spumor that this is all leading up to a "Who Killed Bill" storyline. So, help me, if we lose DD/Bill in service of Sheila once again getting away with her crimes... 

The one point against this being true is the late Lee Philips Bell was quite fond of DD and Brad Bell created the role of Bill Jr for him after his sister-in-law killed off Brad Carlton in an equally stupid manner. Even if Diamont wanted off the show, I can't imagine them closing the gate that firmly for Bill's return.

And honestly, if there was anyone I'd want offed from the Spencer line, it's Wyatt. He was never a fave to begin with and after the way he fucked Sally over, he's been dead to me. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

They're gonna have to add new characters to this series if they're aging up Will. He's related to everyone in the cast and the only person he's not related to is Kelly, who's way too young for him to be with (although if they're going to recycle all of Brooke's stories to Steffy, I'm sure she'll bang him soon enough).

Will is Kelly's uncle.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I saw a spoiler that, during February, "Bill and Sheila's passion will explode, and they'll make love."  

Yeah, I'm going to need an exact date on that episode so I don't accidentally watch it. 

Same spoilers also said Brooke was going to enact a plan to protect everyone. What are the odds she throws herself at Bill to get him away from Sheila? 

• Like 3

Bold & Beautiful spoilers - Week of January 30th:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, January 30:

• Steffy and Hope attempt to dissuade Taylor from doing the right thing.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, January 31:

• Taylor stuns Katie with a whopping confession!
  • Delighted that Brooke and Hope hit up his new pizza stop, Deacon is forced to deflect when the conversation turns to Sheila.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, February 1:

• Deacon and Brooke express good feelings for one another.
  • Sheila confronts Taylor about their past, present and future.
  • Carter is shocked when Katie reveals information about Bill.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, February 2:

• Carter stops Sheila from threatening Katie.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, February 3:

• Deacon covers his emotions during a surprise visit from Sheila.
  • Separately, Brooke and Steffy vow to protect Taylor at all costs.

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/659121/bold-beautiful-spoilers-january-30-through-february-3-2023/

• Like 2