Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: On the Move

Kroy becomes an NFL free agent, possibly upending the family members' lives, in the Season 4 premiere. Also: Brielle's 18th birthday approaches; and Kim reaches out to her new assistant and Chef Tracy for help and advice.

• Love 2

Kroy becomes an NFL free agent, possibly impending the family members' lives, in the Season 4 premiere. Also: Brielle's 18th birthday approaches; and Kim reaches out to her new assistant and Chef Tracy for help and advice.

Sorry, but my nerdy side can't help but ask 'impending'?  Shouldn't it be 'upending'?  ;P

Hmm, crab cakes and carrot cake is interchangeable. Who knew?

I may or may not have been yelling at the TV during that segment. What the hell is wrong with an 18 year old that can't discern the difference between a cake and a meat product?

I am so happy that Big Pig and Co. are back! I've been watching way too much Bravo, but now that Big Pig is back, I know I'll immediately turn OFF the tv and get out and enjoy rest of the summer! Thank you, Bravo!

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 2

I admit I watched but turned off the tv the second Manzo'd with Children started. I have standards. Lol.

So did Kim get additional plastic surgery to look like Brielle or vice versa? There was a side shot of Kim that made me do a double take. Maybe it's the nose?

I'm no expert but I'm fairly certain Brielle has implants. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Everything about Brielle, from her hair to her bikini is, well, Kim. It's freaky.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 5

I think Brielle has had implants also. And something with her nose. Kim has definitely had a nose job. There were a couple of times when I couldn't tell if I was looking at Kim or Brielle. Brielle is 18 with a serious boyfriend who's 20....and dumb as rocks.

If Kroy goes to another team, why move? Chances are he'll be out of a job in a year or so anyway. They supposedly got a good deal on that house, they should hang onto it.

• Love 4

I was confused about why they were acting like it was time to pack up the house and decide which belongings and children to take with them, when at that point they didn't know if Kroy was going to be on another team.  I guess it was just another thing Kim could use to talk about how "stressful" her life is.   Bitch, please.  Some things never change!  I mean, her face certainly does, but not her whining about how hard everything is in her world of wealth and staff members who take care of everything for her.   She's gross as ever.

I'm surprised Brielle didn't jump at Kim's offer to live with them until she's 28 and be kept in the lap of luxury.  She must really love her dopey boyfriend. The idea of those two living on their own and possibly procreating is frightening.  I just imagine them regularly starting kitchen fires because they think the box of macaroni goes in the oven on broil, and struggling to understand how they ran out of money when there are still checks in the checkbook.

Kim just had to mention how expensive her faulty dogs are.  Why does she need pedigreed, papered purebred animals if she isn't planning on breeding them?  The number of ways she finds to waste thousands upon thousands of dollars sickens me. 

On WWHL, she confirmed that she and Kroy are still not really in contact with his family or her parents, implying that it's everyone's fault but hers, because his family never even got to know her.  I guess she's still trying to sell the whole "to know me is to love me" bullshit, but I'm not buying.  She also vehemently denies having had any work done to her face, even though anyone with eyes can see she looks different and weird.  Her puffy mouth moves in a stiff, unnatural way, her nose has been shaved down into an unnatural point so sharp she could cut glass with it, who does she think she's fooling?  She claims that she was so honest about the boob jobs and tummy tuck, so she wouldn't lie about face work, but I think she had to be honest about those because they were on the show, and likely paid for or greatly reduced due to the publicity and exposure for the surgeon.  Work that didn't have to be done essentially on camera she is apparently going to just deny, deny, deny.

• Love 9

Amen to all the astonishment: the woman just can't seem to leave her face alone and almost acts like its her wifely duty to overspend on everything remotely possible.

Like why get a regular dog from the local humane shelter or even an average-priced pedigree dog when you can get a $5k pedigreed dog with his "red rocket" hanging out?!

Of course she needs that regular stylist for her and the girls to constantly bring them overpriced clothes/accessories!

I will say that I'm glad the family at least has a chef to make sure they eat right. Best money spent in that gross household period.

Poor Brianna is another Kim in the making---found another dumb local rich boy and will likely be preggers and slothing around lazily in some gross McMansion just like mama within two years. College? Oh please...she's studied mama's entire lazy-but-happy-golddigger lifestyle for too long and obviously took notes.

There's still some hope for Ariana---I really hope she keeps those grades up and goes to a good college and gets away from that crazy clan finally!!

And speaking of crazy clan, I do find it sad and irresponsible that Troy still hasn't tried to at least make up with *his* family. Unlike Kim's trashy bunch, his family at least seemed like good, solid people just trying to understand his life. I'll bet they would've been decent grandparents to the kids, if Kim weren't too selfish to allow them into their lives because she only allows syncophants and yes people in that worship her, apparently. The kids at least deserve one set or bit of grandparents in their lives.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 5

Looking back at Kim's old nose is hilarious. All you have to do is google "kim zolciak 2010" and see the pictures of that bald eagle nose. And now she has Brielle's tiny little upturned nose. Don't understand why she denies it.

I love the difference between instagram and reality TV. Kim and her waist training and mile wide thigh gap mirror pics make her look like a tiny little thing, but on the show last night she looked bigger than she's ever looked. She can shave down her waist and her inner thighs all she wants, but that doesn't change the rest of her body which is just staight-up thick.

So I guess the whole story line of this season is that they have to prepare for a non-existant move? Snore.

• Love 3

I will say that I'm glad the family at least has a chef to make sure they eat right. Best money spent in that gross household period.

There's still some hope for Ariana---I really hope she keeps those grades up and goes to a good college and gets away from that crazy clan finally!!

Did the chef make something healthy?  All I saw were cookies and pizza. 

Ariana seems over this whole thing, she's the only normal one in this group of famewhores. 

• Love 1
Hmm, crab cakes and carrot cake is interchangeable. Who knew?

And that girl thinks ANY college is going to want her?

I have to admit I halfway watch this show for the dumb shit Brielle is inevitably going to say. 

• Love 4

As uncool as my mom was when I was a teen I'm pretty damn thankful I didn't have to listen to her carry on about letting her tits hang out, side boob and hard nipples in person or on national television. What a role model and it's as evident as ever on social media that all Brielle and Kim care about is looks. Maybe because Kim gave up long ago on Brielle ever becoming a brain surgeon but damn, at least pretend you want more for your daughter than looking like a hoe and attracting boys. 

So far Arianna does seem to be the best of the bunch and I still like Kroy. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders when it comes to parenting but I still question his judgement because well, he married and had babies with Kim. Kim amuses me. She makes for good TV but I still feel badly for her daughters who have been taught that they are nothing of value without their looks, clothes and other possessions. 

Before I fell asleep last night I saw a highlight reel from this weeks preseason games and it looked like Kroy intercepted the ball and scored a touch down for the Falcons. So, he's still proving his worth on the field at the moment. 

• Love 2

Looking back at Kim's old nose is hilarious. All you have to do is google "kim zolciak 2010" and see the pictures of that bald eagle nose. And now she has Brielle's tiny little upturned nose. Don't understand why she denies it.

I love the difference between instagram and reality TV. Kim and her waist training and mile wide thigh gap mirror pics make her look like a tiny little thing, but on the show last night she looked bigger than she's ever looked. She can shave down her waist and her inner thighs all she wants, but that doesn't change the rest of her body which is just staight-up thick.

So I guess the whole story line of this season is that they have to prepare for a non-existant move? Snore.

I thought the same thing last night re: Kim's Instagram pic vs. Tv body. I'm not one to judge at the moment but it's odd. She looked good when she appeared with Nene on WWHL but that was a while ago.

And that girl thinks ANY college is going to want her?

I have to admit I halfway watch this show for the dumb shit Brielle is inevitably going to say. 

Kennesaw State U. will take anyone who is breathing and has the money for tuition. I have known a couple of people who attended there, Brielle will fit right in.

Kim seems extremely uncomfortable in any environment other than her home and with any other humans than her family/people she pays.  I can't figure it out.

She's extremely insecure, I think. It's why she has so much plastic surgery, buys clothes and things that she thinks make her look sexy. Well, sexy in her mind, that is.

• Love 3

Kim was on WWHL last night denying she had a nose job. It's obvious that she did and Andy was really riding her about it. It also looks like she had her teeth re-done.  She used to have a very long face. I don't know plastic surgery can change that, but something was done to round out her face. 

• Love 1

Was this filmed last year or recently? I was unclear if Brielle started college this fall or if she was just now starting her last year of high school.

I liked last season, but this first episode was missing the charm. Brielle doesn't do it for me, and the kids are getting older and more bratty.

The preview said Brielle gets what she wants for her 18th birthday. What could that girl possibly lack? Wasn't she given like four cars last season?

The dog scene was gross and I even fast forwarded most of it.

Brielle is 18 with a serious boyfriend who's 20....and dumb as rocks.

I came to say the exact same thing, but thought no I don't want to insult rocks like that

Brielle and her boyfriend won't have to worry about a call from Mensa that's for sure. Was it just me or did Kim's base makeup look odd during her talking heads. The color looked off, kind of orangish compared to the rest of the episode. Her face also looked waxy, I guess that could be from skin treatments or plastic surgery.

• Love 3
The preview said Brielle gets what she wants for her 18th birthday. What could that girl possibly lack? Wasn't she given like four cars last season?

I always want to root for Kroy when he makes protestations about not spoiling them and making them earn it.....but he always seems to end up giving in to Kim and the girls. 

• Love 5

I can't help myself, I like Kim, Kroy and their krazy family.  I'd happily watch her sucking cigs and wine while interacting with the brood and the chef.  She cracks me up; always has.

Oh, and disapproving/disrespectful/disfunctional grandparents can go suck it. 

• Love 13

Enough with the plastic surgery and tanning, Kim. They all look orange. Brielle is a spoiled brat. How did she meet this 20 year old boyfriend of hers?  I thought Kroy was a disciplinarian. Guess he's letting Kim rule the roost with that.

• Love 3
How did she meet this 20 year old boyfriend of hers?  I thought Kroy was a disciplinarian. Guess he's letting Kim rule the roost with that.

Kroy should discipline her because her boyfriend is 20? I guess I just don't see it as a big deal. Yes, she's technically underage, but not for long. She's about to be a legal adult and can then date whomever she wants. I don't think there's any sense in making a stink about it. Now, if he was obviously a lot older and taking advantage of a young girl, I'd have a problem with it. But this boy seems to be on the exact same intelligence and maturity level as Brielle. In the fall, she'll be meeting boys the same age and a bit older at college (IF she goes, ha!). 

I had a 23-year-old boyfriend when I was 17. It was a short term relationship and we never got "intimate". We met at a concert. I'm sure there are plenty of places Brielle could meet a boy a few years older than her that aren't reasons for her to be in trouble. 

As uncool as my mom was when I was a teen I'm pretty damn thankful I didn't have to listen to her carry on about letting her tits hang out, side boob and hard nipples in person or on national television. What a role model and it's as evident as ever on social media that all Brielle and Kim care about is looks. Maybe because Kim gave up long ago on Brielle ever becoming a brain surgeon but damn, at least pretend you want more for your daughter than looking like a hoe and attracting boys. 

So far Arianna does seem to be the best of the bunch and I still like Kroy. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders when it comes to parenting but I still question his judgement because well, he married and had babies with Kim. Kim amuses me. She makes for good TV but I still feel badly for her daughters who have been taught that they are nothing of value without their looks, clothes and other possessions. 

Before I fell asleep last night I saw a highlight reel from this weeks preseason games and it looked like Kroy intercepted the ball and scored a touch down for the Falcons. So, he's still proving his worth on the field at the moment. 

That wasn't Kroy. That was Paul Worrilow.

I came to say the exact same thing, but thought no I don't want to insult rocks like that

Brielle and her boyfriend won't have to worry about a call from Mensa that's for sure. Was it just me or did Kim's base makeup look odd during her talking heads. The color looked off, kind of orangish compared to the rest of the episode. Her face also looked waxy, I guess that could be from skin treatments or plastic surgery.

Hey, at least Brielle's dude isnt a married middle ager. Look up Kim Zolciak and John Mc Dougal 1997. Interesting.

Kim looks like a freakish wax figure and yes, Brielle has most certainly had implants. When her boobs are pushed up they're very square which is a dead give away. Kim is also 30 lbs heavier than her ridiculously photoshopped social media pictures.

KJ is a nasty bully. I can see him pushing kids off the slide at the playground and Kim laughing about it, thinking it's cute.

• Love 4

If Kroy goes to another team, why move? Chances are he'll be out of a job in a year or so anyway. They supposedly got a good deal on that house, they should hang onto it.

He's not going anywhere. Let me put it this way: He's not going anywhere Wig will consent to move. He's not a star. Defensive ends that make bank have double-digit sacks, rush the QB, bla bla bla. He lumbers around the field, IMHO. He's not getting huge amounts of money in free agency. Wig is desperately attempting to inject some DRAMA into this season so she can hang onto her show and finance increasing amounts of plastic surgery.

I am wondering if the Falcons will cut him outright and pick him up again after the season starts for $1 million a season when someone else on the offensive line gets hurt.

• Love 1

You can cleary tell Kim would never hire a hot nanny/chef. She is very insecure, and what happened to the older woman who was the nanny that let KJ get hurt/fall off the bed or something last year? fired?

I found it odd that Kroy seems to really want Brielle out of the house, if i was Kim I would hate him for that. She's my first born she will live with us for as long as she wants, screw you.

I think Kroy wants Brielle to have a reality check, not that he wants to get rid of her. If she's out on her own, she will either sink or swim, because she won't have a private chef cooking her meals, or a maid cleaning up after her. I can't see her staying gone for very long.

• Love 6

And Brielle has repeatedly SAID she wants to be on her own. So I think Kroy is encouraging that, as he likely thinks some independence would be good for her. It's not like Brielle is begging to stay and Kroy is booting her to the curb. 

Brielle is going to be Kim 2.0. She'll probably dick around at college and party for six years before leaving with no degree. Then she'll do the wannabe Socialite routine before she lands her first rich guy, where she'll get knocked up to secure an 18 year paycheck, and then it's on to the next. I don't think she has the personality or brains to do tv work or carry a spin off show, so what else is there?

• Love 2

Enough with the plastic surgery and tanning, Kim. They all look orange. Brielle is a spoiled brat. How did she meet this 20 year old boyfriend of hers?  I thought Kroy was a disciplinarian. Guess he's letting Kim rule the roost with that.

Bad spray tans.

• Love 1