Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Don't Be All, Like, Uncool

• Start Topic

It wasn't her room. Period. You can roam around other people's room without permission as much as you like as long as it isn't my house or I'll pepper spray you in the eyeballs. Happy now?

The logic would then be that it was nobody's room and nobody should be allowed there. I mean it was as much Heather's room as anyone else's since it wasn't any one person's house. Still not following this logic.

• Love 6

The logic would then be that it was nobody's room and nobody should be allowed there. I mean it was as much Heather's room as anyone else's since it wasn't any one person's house. Still not following this logic.

That I agree with. I never said Ramona was right. My issue was the fact that Heather wasn't surprised in her own space naked. She was looking into a space that wasn't hers and found someone else in a vulnerable position which is why I think her reaction was just for show.

• Love 2
(edited)

I fully expect, that by the end of the day, someone will have decided, and posted, that Heather had no right to have even been on the trip in the first place.

Or if something untoward happened to her, or any of the others, while there it would be their/her own fault.

Kind of a slippery slope, imo.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 11

That I agree with. I never said Ramona was right. My issue was the fact that Heather wasn't surprised in her own space naked. She was looking into a space that wasn't hers and found someone else in a vulnerable position which is why I think her reaction was just for show.

Well, using this logic, it was Beth's room and maybe Beth told Heather and Carole they could use her room after she left..........  Sorry but I just don't see the relevance to this.  None of the women questioned why Heather would walk through the room.

• Love 13
"So this should’ve been a normal, civil, emotionally stable conversation between the girls after everyone woke up."

Walking into a restaurant should also entail normality, civility, and emotional stability, so whatever.

I don't know how tall she is (LuAnn seemed a smidge taller when they were standing side by side in the kitchen), but she's got legs for days.

Heather and Sonja appear to be the same height; LuAnn, Kristen and Dorinda (I think) are taller.

Moving away from the naked man discussion- has anyone discussed Heather's comment about Kristen being a stereotypical "blonde"?

I thought for sure Dorinda would say something when she heard that. But, not a peep.

You know what else didn't happen? Any of the nefarious things Heather was crying about.

Know what else didn't happen? LuAnn swinging from a chandelier with a married Scotsman on her back. Yet, a pressed Ho' stroked that hypothetical for months and jizzed out a hot mess wad of a song about it.

The hurt feelings of LuAnn's trick's wife, the demise of businesses...I'm lovin' all the scenarios of devastation and destruction at the hands of Heather. More, please!

• Love 11
(edited)

Lu said she did not sleep with him, but she did admit to making out on the deck. I wonder if his wife would view that as cheating?

I hate the phrase girl code with the passion of a million burning suns.

Edited by MollyBrown
  • Love 7

I've been trying to figure that out too! What the hell?

And is Kristin trying to emulate Luann this year with the statement necklaces? They are not working for me, at all. The only one I like is that ombré beaded one.

Kristen has worn "statement necklaces" since she joined the show. The first 1 I really noticed , her first scene I think, was the large chain like one that was very, very similar to 1 that Alex wore a few years before. LOL

Well, using this logic, it was Beth's room and maybe Beth told Heather and Carole they could use her room after she left..........  Sorry but I just don't see the relevance to this.  None of the women questioned why Heather would walk through the room.

Good Point, none of the other HW's questioned why Heather was in that adjoining room to begin with, not 1! LOL

Lu said she didnot sleep with him, but she did admit to making out on the deck.

I hate the phrase girl code with the passion of a million burning suns.

I think she said that in her blog, not on the episode but I may have missed that. She DID make sure to say that she sent "her" guy home though. LOL

• Love 2
(edited)

Kristen has worn "statement necklaces" since she joined the show. The first 1 I really noticed , her first scene I think, was the large chain like one that was very, very similar to 1 that Alex wore a few years before. LOL

Good Point, none of the other HW's questioned why Heather was in that adjoining room to begin with, not 1! LOL

I think she said that in her blog, not on the episode but I may have missed that. She DID make sure to say that she sent "her" guy home though. LOL

Maybe I just noticed this year because they stand out in a bad way. Now I want to see a couple of episodes from last season to see if they look the same to me. Luann's necklaces can be ridiculous but they suit her. Kristin seems try hard with her style. Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Love 2

Maybe Lu didn't sleep with him but she certainly implied it when she said that when Heather banged her door down, she could have been hanging from the chandelier with a guy on her back. 

• Love 6

Maybe Lu didn't sleep with him but she certainly implied it when she said that when Heather banged her door down, she could have been hanging from the chandelier with a guy on her back.

And I could not believe it when she managed to morph that thought into, They wanted to catch me in bed with someone....

What a stretch!

• Love 11

Maybe I just noticed this year because they stand out in a bad way. Luann's necklaces can be ridiculous but they suit her. Kristin seems try hard with her style.

IMO, both LuAnn and Kristen favor them because of being models and they like to be on the cutting edge of fashion and these large statement pieces are the safer route than say some "dresses/clothing" that they are too "mature" for now age wise! LOL I also think we are use to seeing LuAnn in her, sometimes garish neck anchors. LOL At least LuAnn's usually have natural/or faux cabochons like turquoise in them, Kristen's are normally just large and a bland uniform color. JMO

• Love 3
(edited)

So after four grueling episodes in the Turks and Caicos I think the most improved RH award should go to Sonja. Once on notice these people were officially not her friend Sonja did what she does best, go with the flow and enjoy herself.

I think the least likely to asked back award will go to Kristen, who admits in her blog she hung out with the chef and apparently the house boy took a lot of naps to stay out of the fray.  

Person who should never travel with these women without the proper medication is Dorinda.

Carole and Heather need quarters way separate from the rest to prevent any intentional or unintentional trespasses.

I think it was funny that Ramona talked about writing a book and Miss Know It All Bethenny told her she shouldn't-when in all likelihood the book was a done deal and comes out next week. 

LuAnn will always be the one that stirs the pot-she has been coached on it since Season 2 by Andy and continues to know what the producers want.  I still think LuAnn was pretty clueless about the Scot's marital status-not because of when it was divulged but maybe the condition she was in when it was divulged.   

Sonja and Ramona have always provided a different dynamic they are the ones that want to go out on the town have fun and dance and meet people.  I don't think they are into the constant fighting.  Bethenny needs to stop being a director-her performance was awful in T&C-both chewing out Sonja and over the mandatory lunch thing.  I got it Bethenny you wanted to prance around in your bikini and rant at people.   It stopped being entertaining.  My clue was when Bethenny marched outside to "light things up" with Heather.  I was so wishing Heather would have pushed her in the pool.

Heather had some rough moments but I think the biggest thing about Heather is she needs to admit she doesn't truly move on.  The only one who comes close to moving on is Sonja and she has now been told how they feel and has moved on to her real life friends.  If I were some of the lesser players n this show I would worry more about who Sonja might bring to the table next season.  Sonja won the trip.  She expressed herself without hurting anyone-something most of them could learn something from and cut back on the drinking.

I do think both Luann and much more so Heather gave Sonja heartfelt apologies.  Now if only Ramona and Bethenny would follow suit.  Carole has pretty much expressed she has no use for Sonja and Kristen apologized quiet smartly before.

Kristen is on this season? I hadn't noticed.

Look for a statement necklace that could be used as a coaster in the more diminutive form, or a hubcap when there needs to be a real statement.  Kristen;s head will be directly up from the statement.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

DeeplyShallow, I think Kristen has the easiest style of all of them. She looks perfect every time, not in a done up way, but in a "she knows style" way. I love her necklaces. They are current and, and....and,...well I am trying hard to remember that word I learned from somewhere but can't. They are on fleet? Dang it. I love Kristen, in a watch her on tv way, and wish the other wives would be more engaging towards her. She is funny, not as stupid as people think, and I wish there had been an Elvis this year. Luann, while I love her style also, and her necklaces, has moved into Bea Arther territory. Maude and Dorothy. She is becoming matronly hip to me. Her necklaces annoy me now. Kristen's delight me. I can't explain it. I guess I am letting her personality influence me, which I tend to do with people on tv.

I think this is perfect. And I admit b is a bone to pick for me. I have to just rant to myself about her season long informercial, and try not to be one note when posting about her. I don't want posters eyes to glaze over when they read my posts, I want to enhance discussion. It is a fine line that makes the boards go off kilter when there are pile ups on the wives, or pile ups on a scene, or pile ups on a word or phrase, pile ups in general, and good discussion about other things just gets lost.

LOL, I think you mean "on fleek" (thanks, Kyle!). I think Kristin is absolutely beautiful but, for me, she's hit or miss style-wise. I do love those shoes she tried on at the store with Lu (I want! Anyone know the designer?) but outfits like her reunion dress (which she wore during this season as well) and her opening picture- pink shirt), don't do it for me. Great hair and makeup, that's for sure.

So after four grueling episodes in the Turks and Caicos I think the most improved RH award should go to Sonja. Once on notice these people were officially not her friend Sonja did what she does best, go with the flow and enjoy herself.

I think the least likely to asked back award will go to Kristen, who admits in her blog she hung out with the chef and apparently the house boy took a lot of naps to stay out of the fray.  

Person who should never travel with these women without the proper medication is Dorinda.

Carole and Heather need quarters way separate from the rest to prevent any intentional or unintentional trespasses.

I think it was funny that Ramona talked about writing a book and Miss Know It All Bethenny told her she shouldn't-when in all likelihood the book was a done deal and comes out next week. 

LuAnn will always be the one that stirs the pot-she has been coached on it since Season 2 by Andy and continues to know what the producers want.  I still think LuAnn was pretty clueless about the Scot's marital status-not because of when it was divulged but maybe the condition she was in when it was divulged.   

Sonja and Ramona have always provided a different dynamic they are the ones that want to go out on the town have fun and dance and meet people.  I don't think they are into the constant fighting.  Bethenny needs to stop being a director-her performance was awful in T&C-both chewing out Sonja and over the mandatory lunch thing.  I got it Bethenny you wanted to prance around in your bikini and rant at people.   It stopped being entertaining.  My clue was when Bethenny marched outside to "light things up" with Heather.  I was so wishing Heather would have pushed her in the pool.

Heather had some rough moments but I think the biggest thing about Heather is she needs to admit she doesn't truly move on.  The only one who comes close to moving on is Sonja and she has now been told how they feel and has moved on to her real life friends.  If I were some of the lesser players n this show I would worry more about who Sonja might bring to the table next season.  Sonja won the trip.  She expressed herself without hurting anyone-something most of them could learn something from and cut back on the drinking.

I do think both Luann and much more so Heather gave Sonja heartfelt apologies.  Now if only Ramona and Bethenny would follow suit.  Carole has pretty much expressed she has no use for Sonja and Kristen apologized quiet smartly before.

Look for a statement necklace that could be used as a coaster in the more diminutive form, or a hubcap when there needs to be a real statement.  Kristen;s head will be directly up from the statement.

Dang it, I woke up ready to fight to the death (imagine the limbless Black Knight in Monty Python)  and you've ruined it with logic   lol  Now I gotta put away the defibrillator until the next episode.

[King Arthur has just cut the Black Knight's last leg off]

Black Knight: All right, we'll call it a draw.

King Arthur: [Preparing to leave] Come, Patsy.

[King Arthur and Patsy ride off]

Black Knight: [calling after King Arthur] Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

:)

• Love 3

Dang it, I woke up ready to fight to the death (imagine the limbless Black Knight in Monty Python)  and you've ruined it with logic   lol  Now I gotta put away the defibrillator until the next episode.

[King Arthur has just cut the Black Knight's last leg off]

Black Knight: All right, we'll call it a draw.

King Arthur: [Preparing to leave] Come, Patsy.

[King Arthur and Patsy ride off]

Black Knight: [calling after King Arthur] Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

:)

I will be the Killer Rabbit counterpart

Princess_Andria_Blog_-Killer_Rabbit_Mont

• Love 4

I'm not trying to prop up any dead horses and get this merry-go-round going again, but I was thinking about the posts which mentioned all the members of the crew who would be at the house and would be able to deter any possible threats. Examples of crimes committed on other reality shows aside, why would we believe they would stop anything from happening if on this very show they never felt the need to protect the women from the sun-dried raisin named George and his molesting hands? In fact, to Andy the raisin's behavior was just LOL funny!

• Love 6

The more I think about it the more I think that Heather is really out of line. Luann is cool with letting people hang out and sleep over without introducing them to the group. She is not into introductions.

She doesn't even introduce the guys who share her vagina to each other!

• Love 4

The more I think about it the more I think that Heather is really out of line. Luann is cool with letting people hang out and sleep over without introducing them to the group. She is not into introductions.

She doesn't even introduce the guys who share her vagina to each other!

Was there a chapter on vaginal etiquette in her book? I didn't read it. 

• Love 4
(edited)
Heather is like the worst person to take a fun trip with.  What a wet blanket.  Blaring music at 3A?  Damn, if that were my trip I'd still be partying at 8A when ol' Heather got up for her refreshing swim and daily juice.  P.S. Homegirl was looking rough as hell that morning after.

I don't see Heather that way.  But I'm not sure if some of this (I mean how one might judge Heather's reaction here) has a lot to do with both age & where you are in your life.  Heather is a woman in her 40's & married with young children.  Hearing blaring music -- or any music (at any volume) at 3 AM, is just not her life.  Sorry, but it aint my life either & while my reaction wouldn't have been as extreme as hers, I would not have liked it.  Now, would I have the same reaction if I were in my twenties?  No way, Jose.  I'd have told Heather to take a chill pill & fuck off.  

And yet we have Countless Lu, who is 50, and Moaner, who is nearly 60, behaving this way.  Hmmm.  Well, we know why.  They're both single.  Lu has been scoping out random dudes for fun for a long, long, long, long time.  That is clearly her life.  And Moaner?  She's either trying out being slutty like Lu or she just wants to give that impression to stick it to Mario.

And what about Carole?  Was she so upset about any of this or was she merely acting as Heather's "puppet"?  My vote is puppet.  Remember how Carole told some story when she was trying to get voted into her building board that she had to break into her place in the middle of the nite cuz she didn't have her keys?  Nah, Carole didn't seem to care much about the naked guy.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7

I don't see Heather that way.  But I'm not sure if some of this (I mean how one might judge Heather's reaction here) has a lot to do with both age & where you are in your life.  Heather is a woman in her 40's & married with young children.  Hearing blaring music -- or any music, at any volume, at 3 AM, is just not her life.  Sorry, but it aint my life either & while my reaction wouldn't have been as extreme as hers, I would not have liked it  Now, would I have the same reaction if I were in my twenties?  No way, Jose.  I'd have told Heather to take a chill pill & fuck off.  

And yet we have Countless Lu, who is 50, Moaner, who is nearly 60, behaving this way.  Hmmm.  Well, we know why.  They're both single.  Lu has been scoping out random dudes for fun for a long, long, long ,long time.  That is clearly her life.  And Moaner?  She's either trying out being slutty like Lu or she just wants to give that impression to stick it to Mario.

And what about Carole?  Was she so upset about any of this or was she merely acting as Heather's "puppet"?  My vote is puppet.  Remember how Carole told some story when she was trying to get voted into her building board that she had to break into place in the middle of the nite cuz she didn't have her keys.  Nah, Carole didn't seem to care much about the naked guy.

I agree. I don't think she's a wet blanket, she's in a different place in her life, she has a different personality, and therefore a different idea of what a fun vacation is. She has young children at home and maybe for her a fun vacation is to get away and just relax. Luann and Ramona want to go away, drink, stay up late and party with other people. Nothing wrong with that, but when you are away with people in different stages like this everyone has to make concessions. 

This is a reality show we're watching, nothing real going on here. One is going to be inconsiderate, and another is going to over react and there will be fighting. It's why we watch. 

• Love 6

I wonder why there is one way to vacation is good and another way is considered being a wet blanket.  I prefer to not get wasted and blare music.  The best vacation I had was one at a cottage on the beach.  Swimming and water sports all morning then heading out to explore the island on a bikes in the afternoon, finding a restaurant for dinner then a calm night relaxing, listening to the ocean and a moonlight swim.  It was so good,  my hubby and I did the same on our recent honeymoon.   I am not just a wet blanket, I am a wet down-filled double-thickness duvet and I like it.  :)  Wet Blankets of the World unite!

• Love 17

But you knew that "someone else" was also sharing the suite before you went to sleep that night. Heather/Carole went to sleep believing that no one was in that adjacent bedroom and had no prior knowledge/experience that any HW would allow a random guy to use it without the common courtesy of warning them at some point before they left him there.

How hard would it have been for Ramona to lock the bathroom door on his side before she left him alone, how hard would it have been to knock on Heather/Carole's door and say, "Oh by the way, just so you know, there is a guy sleeping in here tonight" and I locked the connecting bathroom door and how hard would it have been for Ramona to say, "Oh, I put him there, sorry I was drunk and not thinking about anyone other than myself, I am SORRY"! Any and all of these would have deescalated the fear that Heather/Carole would have finding him in that bed and or deescalated any anger over finding him in there unexpectedly and then no need to question LuAnn. 

Carole said Ramona eventually did say just that but it was never aired.

• Love 1

I will be the Killer Rabbit counterpart

Princess_Andria_Blog_-Killer_Rabbit_Mont

SOL wabbit!

Those rabbit ears are low enough for the Black Knight to bite, no hands/legs necessary, be afraid, lil wabbit, verrry afraid lol

I wonder why there is one way to vacation is good and another way is considered being a wet blanket.  I prefer to not get wasted and blare music.  The best vacation I had was one at a cottage on the beach.  Swimming and water sports all morning then heading out to explore the island on a bikes in the afternoon, finding a restaurant for dinner then a calm night relaxing, listening to the ocean and a moonlight swim.  It was so good,  my hubby and I did the same on our recent honeymoon.   I am not just a wet blanket, I am a wet down-filled double-thickness duvet and I like it.  :)  Wet Blankets of the World unite!

I'm a wet blanket too I guess. Your vacation sounds great! I've raised 6 sons and my best vacations have always been when my husband takes our boys camping or fishing without me. A house to myself for the weekend with no one yelling mom. It's awesome!

• Love 5

Oh yay we're still talking about Crybaby Heather?  IN THAT CASE.  Whatever shock she felt in the moment of finding (semi)naked man is completely valid.  But the story of how she saw the naked man while she was naked, went back to the room to put on clothes, found the man clothed downstairs drinking a bottle of whatever, and all that....

When she tells the story to Carol she's back in her robe naked, so at the LEAST it took 1/2 an hour probably.  If I'm as bothered as Heather acted I would have had Ramona up and answering my questions before the dude even left.  I wouldn't have taken the time to talk to Carol or have my microphone on. So the yelling at Dorinda, the dramatic pulling of the curtains the stomping to Luann struck me as just for show.

"Who was the man upstairs I walked in on?" NO.

"WHO IS THAT MAN RIGHT THERE AND WHICH ONE OF YOU RATCHET DRUNKS LEFT HIM IN MY SUITE" 

• Love 5

I have a hard time believing that Luann wrote her latest garbage song as a result of that confrontation. However, I have an incredibly easy time believing that Luann was given this song -- which was clearly written for a teenager -- andthen seized this bit of drama to publicize the thing. I mean, when's the last time you heard Luann say something even remotely like, "Be cool! Don't be all, like, uncool!"? Never, that's when.

• Love 5
(edited)

Crikey, I don't consider there to be one way for a vacation. I think that wet blankets can be just as much pooh poohing to party hardy's as party hardy's are to wet blankets. I think you can have a variety of types, within a group, but the ones in the group have to let each type do their thing. I always hated to go with a certain group because it had to be group at all times. I think these ladies on the show could really make for better viewing if they would just allow things to go more organically, instead of being rigid. That goes for both sides, wet blankets and party hardy's.

Dammit! Early SUPPER!

I think the reason that everything has to be a group is because of the logistics of these Housewives trips. It looks like they have 2 or maybe 3 camera crews with them at most. When they were at the Gansevoort, Sonja and Ramona split from the group which meant that one crew had to go with them. It also meant that the other women only had one crew with them while they were bitching about Sonja and Ramona. It forced the camera crew to shoot wide and prevented them from getting coverage footage with different wives reaction shots. Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 1
They went out of their way, on camera, to direct focus on the fact that the man with whom she had sex in T and C had a different name than what she thought. All efforts at slut shaming, imo.

While I did think their reactions were a bit over the top, I didn't see it as slut shaming. I think they were harping on the fact that she wasn't sure of the guy's name because that just reinforced their argument that she was irresponsible to let a total stranger whose name she didn't even know stay overnight in the house with them. And I thought thumping Luann for sleeping with a married man was completely fair. Luann didn't like it when some woman was sleeping with her husband, so why would she think it was "uncool" for others to point out that she's doing exactly the same thing? No slut shaming; hypocrisy shaming.

• Love 14

I didn't watch the show regularly prior to season 5 so I don't really know (other than remembering a show-long back-and-forth, tit-for-tat feud between Lu and Ro over who could embarrass the other the most vis-a-vis their marital problems) in what specific framework Lu addressed Alex's infidelities. If she is a hypocrite on this point, it would not be surprising because she's a hypocrite on so many others. That doesn't preclude C/H's remarks and general attitude toward Lu's promiscuity from constituting shaming, in my opinion. It was never established that Lu had sex with the man in question; Heather attacked her from a general definition of "classiness." Has LuAnn ever said fucking married strangers wasn't "classy"? It's not about a specific remark or statement either from my perspective but, rather, about the totality and pattern of Heather and Carole's jabs. Heather specifically elected to subordinate the discussion of pragmatic concerns to "ethical"/moral ones. Carole jokes about LuAnn's promiscuity translating into her gameness to sleep with "anyone," etc. It's weird to me that after the last episode, many posters gasped over Lu's question about Ella and literally retconned it into "you're a bad mother" but now slut-shaming seems to require an explicit statement like "you're a whore." And, again, none of this is mutually exclusive to the proposition that LuAnn is a hypocrite. She absolutely is (see: her Twitter meltdowns over Carole earlier this year).

• Love 2
(edited)

LuAnn and Carole actually made up before they left TC. On WWHL Heather said they made up both on and off camera and months later LuAnn dredged it all up again on Twitter. The original hype for this season was that LuAnn accused Carole of "breaking the girl code." For some reason LuAnn abandoned that premise and switched to Heather but that was months after the trip to TC. LuAnn starting slamming Heather on Twitter while the show was on air. I'm guessing that she may have already known Heather was going to leave and since Carole is one of Andy's pets, a safer target for her. I believe LuAnn decided to amp her her drama quotient to keep her apple. From what's been leaked about the reunion, LuAnn continues to go after Heather and even "lunges" at her during the reunion.

I think Carole and Lu made up on T&C when Carole apologized,, just like Lu said she did. When Carole later denied the apology at the Bedazzled party the truce was over.

I honestly don't know how these women can work together again after the mud slinging that's gone on. But for a big enough pay check I guess anything is possible.

I just realized that last night I had a serious disconnect between my fingers and my brain.

I actually meant to say that LuAnn and Heather made up in TC.

Duh!  confused%20smiley_zpsh3aths0e.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

I just watched again. Not as many laughs as the first time. I'm just going to fast forward through Kristen and Heather from now on and read about it here. I decided why I don't like them. They're not entertaining at all and they just make me uncomfortable.

• Love 3

Oh yay we're still talking about Crybaby Heather?  IN THAT CASE.  Whatever shock she felt in the moment of finding (semi)naked man is completely valid.  But the story of how she saw the naked man while she was naked, went back to the room to put on clothes, found the man clothed downstairs drinking a bottle of whatever, and all that....

When she tells the story to Carol she's back in her robe naked, so at the LEAST it took 1/2 an hour probably.  If I'm as bothered as Heather acted I would have had Ramona up and answering my questions before the dude even left.  I wouldn't have taken the time to talk to Carol or have my microphone on. So the yelling at Dorinda, the dramatic pulling of the curtains the stomping to Luann struck me as just for show.

"Who was the man upstairs I walked in on?" NO.

"WHO IS THAT MAN RIGHT THERE AND WHICH ONE OF YOU RATCHET DRUNKS LEFT HIM IN MY SUITE"

100% agree

My problem is not with Heather being upset that there was a guy next door which is understandable, my problem is with her recount of the events, first she starts that she opened the door meaning the connecting door was closed, then she insinuates that by opening the door she just happened to notice a guy in the bed, if you re watch that scene you would notice that in front of the door there is nothing but windows, the beds are to the right and the bed that the guy used is the furthest from the door so she just didn't glance, she had to actively walk in and stood there enough for the guy to turn in before she noticed that he was naked. Why didn't she screamed at that moment, why didn't she woke up the guy and questioned him, why didn't she dragged him downstairs and demanded her castmates to come and explained, of course none of that would be in film but we would have heard the recount of the events by the ladies just like we heard but never saw pirate gate.

Then there is the time elapsed between her finding and her retelling to Carole, the guy had plenty of time to wake up, get dressed, go downstairs, swim, drink some juice and leave the place before the filming crew arrived and miked her and Carole, during those 20-30 minutes Heather could have calmed herself down and then wait for the rest to wake up for breakfast before going on with her ranting. Her claims were more than justified but her ramped up drama, her crying and her questioning only make sense if they are part of her histrionics to make this situation even more juicy.

Heather exaggerations that the guy was in "her room" and then in "her bed" certainly tells me that Heather is not shy from ramping it up for more dramatic effect.

• Love 7

100% agree

My problem is not with Heather being upset that there was a guy next door which is understandable, my problem is with her recount of the events, first she starts that she opened the door meaning the connecting door was closed, then she insinuates that by opening the door she just happened to notice a guy in the bed, if you re watch that scene you would notice that in front of the door there is nothing but windows, the beds are to the right and the bed that the guy used is the furthest from the door so she just didn't glance, she had to actively walk in and stood there enough for the guy to turn in before she noticed that he was naked. Why didn't she screamed at that moment, why didn't she woke up the guy and questioned him, why didn't she dragged him downstairs and demanded her castmates to come and explained, of course none of that would be in film but we would have heard the recount of the events by the ladies just like we heard but never saw pirate gate.

Then there is the time elapsed between her finding and her retelling to Carole, the guy had plenty of time to wake up, get dressed, go downstairs, swim, drink some juice and leave the place before the filming crew arrived and miked her and Carole, during those 20-30 minutes Heather could have calmed herself down and then wait for the rest to wake up for breakfast before going on with her ranting. Her claims were more than justified but her ramped up drama, her crying and her questioning only make sense if they are part of her histrionics to make this situation even more juicy.

Heather exaggerations that the guy was in "her room" and then in "her bed" certainly tells me that Heather is not shy from ramping it up for more dramatic effect.

So Heather being dramatic about the horrible thing is worse than Ramona actually doing the horrible thing? As Michael Douglas said in "The American President", it's a world gone mad. 

• Love 11

After this trip, I wouldn't share a house with such drunken fools anymore - let the idiots screw any stranger they want but I'd be in a separate suite or house where I controlled the locks.

• Love 8
(edited)

I think Ramona felt like she did put him in a common area. She put him in a room that wasn't being used by anyone. I can see both sides of this. I don't think Heather was wrong to be upset, but I also don't see a big difference between telling

someone to sleep in an empty bedroom and telling them to sleep on the couch. That's where Heather kind of looses me. If she feels it is unacceptable to have invited that man to stay that's fine, but I don't get why it was extra wrong to put him in a room no one was using. And I really don't get why she continued to be mad at Luanne about it.

Heather was mad that he was left alone. If H & C knew ppl were coming over they could have locked their door. Ramona should have stayed with him at least.

Typical Ramona thinking only of herself and no one else.

Louann i think was just on her high horse

Edited by tinaw
  • Love 5

Carole said Ramona eventually did say just that but it was never aired.

Heather said that as well in her blog but I was talking about when Heather/Carole first went into her bedroom. She sent them to LuAnn after saying she knew nothing about any guy sleeping in the suite they shared.

I still don't get why LuAnn and Dorinda decided to revisit this after apologies were made by all and everything was put to rest before Kristen's bedazzle party other than a calculated move on L/D part to keep their Apple for next season by throwing real friends, friends that you see after filming ends, under the bus. IMO, that speaks to LuAnn's and Dorinda's true nature and it isn't good at all. LOL Oh, and it seems that LuAnn and Aviva are best buds again, both have tweeted pictures of the 2 of them together and are all kissy ass to each other! LOL

• Love 5

GoodnessGracious! WomenofColor! Am I in the right thread?

And is that Jill Zarin? Is that a Pucci? Looks more like a pouchy. Unfortunate print placement, methinks.

It is Jill Zarin, and Aviva! Dorinda was there as well, but not pictured.  

• Love 2

Heather was mad that he was left alone. If H & C knew ppl were coming over they could have locked their door. Ramona should have stayed with him at least.

Typical Ramona thinking only of herself and no one else.

Louann i think was just on her high horse

They were in bed asleep before the others, with male guests in tow, returned. Heather admits to waking up hearing voices and loud music blaring but went right back to sleep. I don't think she thought anyone would come upstairs or that someone would leave a "guest" sleeping in the room attached to theirs, especially without telling them first. Ramona and LuAnn had an "itch" that needed scratched or something they needed to "prove" and could care less about anyone else.

It is Jill Zarin, and Aviva! Dorinda was there as well, but not pictured.  

LuAnn had a special compartment made in her butt for Dorinda, so where LuAnn goes, Dorinda goes! LOL

• Love 10

The bedroom was on the other side of a shared bathroom. Heather had the right to go in there as she was a guest in the house. The drunken man, on the other hand, had no business there at all.

• Love 9

So Heather being dramatic about the horrible thing is worse than Ramona actually doing the horrible thing? As Michael Douglas said in "The American President", it's a world gone mad. 

Who brought up Ramona?  Who said Ramona was ok doing what she did?

All I said, and all Anna cosigned was that Heather was overacting and putting on for the cameras.

• Love 4