Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Lisa rinna makes tamra look classy...I don't even think tamra would be so stupid as to do sid and nancy as a halloween costume.

She would however go on national TV and call her Mexican - American husband a beaner, and not understand why people were offended .

When I saw pics of Harry and Lisa I just thought how incredibly stupid are these people? Do they live in some kind of crazy bubble that they can't see other people do ridiculously stupid things and learn from that. Because, obviously they are incapable of just knowing that the costume was wrong wrong wrong.

Yeah, I think my twisted love affair with the housewives is over. I just don't really care anymore. I skipped out at the end of OC, I don't plan to watch Atlanta or NY. When I ff more than I watch it's time to move on. I'll still read your comments because you all Crack me up.

• Love 10

Why ruin an awesome cast (Lisa V, Lisa R, Eileen, Yolanda, and Kyle)...across the series and franchise, that's a pretty strong and stellar cast...and possibly muck it up with the two unknowns?  

Minus Brandi, BH doesn't have a good record of/with friends and wives...

And in an already bloated cast when you take into consideration the minor/recurring players...Adrienne (still team Maloof Hoof all the way), Camille, Taylor,....and Brandi/Kim...

From what I've read about the newbies, seems like one newby + the other newby = almost a Brandi...but maybe that's just me...

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Love 1

I think Bravo is getting close to the end of their love affair with the HWs too.

I think Bravo is getting close to the end of their love affair with the HWs too.

I agree. It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

• Love 2

OC posted all time high ratings for their series.  With all the complaining about Brooks and the cancer storyline they were heavy hitters this year.

I think BH has such an extended cast because Kyle, Lisav have been around a long time and have little left to fight over.  Eileen is subdued, Yolanda is getting to be one note and of course there is Lisar who will bring it again this year.  So with the addition of two newbies there will probably be some new direction storylines.  I do believe for the first time in a very long time everyone is actually married.  So the dating angle is out.  I just hope it doesn't go the way of RHONYC with an emphasis on their products.  I can handle the restaurants and the boutique and I guess Lisar has a fashion line, Yolanda's daughters' careers are glitzy so maybe we will see more acting roles and performances and we know of at least three trips-Europe, Dubai and the Hamptons. 

I am guessing Bravo is expecting BH to put up some big numbers.  I am only guessing the RH franchise is expanding these days with the addition of Real Housewives of Cheshire.  For purely selfish reasons I want the numbers to be better than last year just to let Brandi and Kim they are fungible.

• Love 8

I don't know who the mermaid on the right is but, way to emphasize those hips!!

And those flounced red gowns? Remind me of Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke, or something less kind.

I hear ya!!

The ladies filmed a Moulin Rouge themed party (yuck) this season and I bet that was the inspiration for this Miss Kitty collection. Kathryn, Lisa R and Yolanda have the nicer silouhetts. The dark red color on Yo's dress is pretty.

I'm one of those people who think some women use theme parties and Halloween as their one chance to dress like tramps without any snarky comments. Meh. I will still snark on you...

Of course Erika's dress looks half nude, tacky appears to be her middle name.

• Love 5

New BH HW...Erika Jayne

Erika Girardi

At 18, Erika Girardi left her hometown of Atlanta, Georgia and moved to New York City to pursue her dream of becoming a singer and performer. Two years later, Erika was married and had a son. After divorcing his father, she left New York and moved to Los Angeles where she met and married her current husband, famed trial attorney Tom Girardi. Tom represents high-profile clients, travels extensively for work on one of their two private jets, and has no plans to retire anytime soon. Erika made her smash debut on the music scene in 2007 with her first single "Rollercoaster," which went to number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart. Since then she's had a total of eight number one Billboard singles, has toured the world, and has collaborated with the likes of Flo Rida. When Erika Jayne is not performing, Erika Girardi can be found “living a big life” at her five-acre 1920s estate.

-Bravo

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

I don't know who the mermaid on the right is but, way to emphasize those hips!!

And those flounced red gowns? Remind me of Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke, or something less kind.

I was more mind boggled by the one one the left. Either this was a terrible Photoshop job, or she is wasting away.

• Love 2

Just saw the Promo. God I am tired of Yolanda and her disease. Not interested in the two new ones nor bringing back Tampon and the Gin Bottle.

I am ready to let this series go. Bravo just doesn't get it.

• Love 7

At least she didn't travel to be on BH. That, to me, would have been even more worrisome.

But, who writes this crap? (from above link bolding mine)

Bethenny Frankelis coming to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! In the ultimate Real Housewives crossover, the most popular Housewife from The Real Housewives of New Yorkwill be making a guest appearance on RHOBH.

I ain't buying what they're selling.

Not directed at you NewDigs but...

WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!

• Love 5

Not directed at you NewDigs but...

WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!

I think BlackMamba has it right, Andy cares.

And he seems bound and determined to foist her upon a whole bunch of people who not only don't care but actively dislike his newest pet.

• Love 4

And he seems bound and determined to foist her upon a whole bunch of people who not only don't care but actively dislike his newest pet.

I agree, though, I don't think she's his newest pet.  I think she's always been his favorite but now he's going to make her earn her $1 million+ by the cross promotion. 

• Love 6

Dear Yolanda, Going without makeup doesn't prove you're chronically sick. It just shows us you need a lot of cosmetic help to look half way decent. And for the record I still think you're a god damn hypochondriac with a dash of Munchausen .

It sucks that you moved out of your house, now I have no reason to watch nor listen to you.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 13

Great an Enablers Gathering where nobody asks the hard questions and all accept deflective answers and offer superficial support. A place where there is no accountability nor judgment because one's own real problems might be on the table next.

Bravo is doing their damnedest to stop me watching.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 11

I think BlackMamba has it right, Andy cares.

New pet?? Andy and Bethenny has been friends for years. He thinks by bringing in Bethenny the ratings will jump and he can see if Bethenny can still bring the eyeballs since she truly didn't in her comeback to RHONY

• Love 3

is it valentine's day or are they happy to see me

Yeah let's crossover Bethenny, Andy's BFF, to try and cross promote the struggling RHONY. No one cares about Bethenny like that anymore but Andy!

Not true.............I care!

• Love 1

I'm just going to be a total bitch and put it out there--is Kim not even the least bit embarrassed about her recent behavior (getting arrested, kicking a cop, robbing Target)?! If I were her, I'd be hiding in my home in total shame, not out filming a stupid reality show in public.

• Love 16

I think part of the reason Kim isn't mortified is that she's still not fessing up to pills being a big part of her problem, so she doesn't have to admit to having been on a long, spiral downwards (thanks Aviva!). Pills give her the means to stifle any anxiety (she can be high all the time without having to "fall off the wagon") and she can blame her arrests on temporary setbacks because she got drunk twice. Isolated incidents, just an example of her struggle, but she bravely soldiers on. Nothing to see here! (But don't get between Kim and her oxy and benzos, because she will cut a bitch.)

• Love 11

I'm just going to be a total bitch and put it out there--is Kim not even the least bit embarrassed about her recent behavior (getting arrested, kicking a cop, robbing Target)?! If I were her, I'd be hiding in my home in total shame, not out filming a stupid reality show in public.

Narcissists have no shame or self-awareness - or empathy. Sad, but true.
  • Love 8

New BH HW...Erika Jayne

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5h4cKe6XhRg

Erika Girardi

At 18, Erika Girardi left her hometown of Atlanta, Georgia and moved to New York City to pursue her dream of becoming a singer and performer. Two years later, Erika was married and had a son. After divorcing his father, she left New York and moved to Los Angeles where she met and married her current husband, famed trial attorney Tom Girardi. Tom represents high-profile clients, travels extensively for work on one of their two private jets, and has no plans to retire anytime soon. Erika made her smash debut on the music scene in 2007 with her first single "Rollercoaster," which went to number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart. Since then she's had a total of eight number one Billboard singles, has toured the world, and has collaborated with the likes of Flo Rida. When Erika Jayne is not performing, Erika Girardi can be found “living a big life” at her five-acre 1920s estate.

-Bravo

I'm amazed by the shamelessness some people hang out on display.

• Love 5

*Well, okay. THE video= WHAT. THE. FUCK.*

Couldn't have said it better. Guess Andy likes to grind to this song in the clubs and that is why we are subjected to this aging, zaftig, Paris Hilton wanna be.

I am so close to deleting my Season pass for this show on Tivo. I'm again at the point where I was several years ago when I stopped watching for two or three seasons.

• Love 5

Erika's not exactly aging - I haven't been interested in her as a cast addition so only got around to Googling her a day or two ago on my phone when I had some time to kill. The most shocking thing about the trailer is that she just turned 29 years old.

• Love 3

Erika's not exactly aging - I haven't been interested in her as a cast addition so only got around to Googling her a day or two ago on my phone when I had some time to kill. The most shocking thing about the trailer is that she just turned 29 years old.

Erica Jayne on RHOBH sure appears older than 29 IMO. Where's PI Meghan when you need her?

This article says she's 46-years old.

Meet the new Real Housewife! Dance-pop diva Erika Jayne 'has definitely signed on' for the Beverly Hills cast's sixth season

By CASSIE CARPENTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 21:54 EST, 7 August 2015 | UPDATED: 18:26 EST, 8 August 2015

Erika Jayne has reportedly become the newest face on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' sixth season.

'[Erika] has definitely signed on to the season as a full housewife,' a show insider confirmed to In Touch Weekly.

'She has already filmed her segment for the start of the show.'

'She has definitely signed on to the season as a full housewife': Erika Jayne has reportedly become the newest face on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' sixth season (pictured January 22).

The dance-pop diva - who's said to be 46 - was brought into the Bravo reality series as a friend of Yolanda and David Foster.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3190022/Meet-new-Real-Housewife-Dance-pop-diva-Erika-Jayne-definitely-signed-Beverly-Hills-cast-s-sixth-season.html#ixzz3rDWbsIaU

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

Her Wikipedia states her birthdate as 1986 which, of course, made my jaw sling open. But I just whipped out my Meghan O'Toole King Edmonds patented monocle and typed "Thomas Girardi" into a search engine. The article below asserts he said that they have been married for 15 years - obviously impossible if Erika was this side of 30. Whew! Glad I don't have to dig up any mutual acquaintances from Atlanta a la Meghan PI. But this does raise my eyebrow at the fact that her musical career only commenced in 2007 . . . when she was already 38? And ripping off Christina Aguilera of the "Dirty" era when one is almost 50? http://m.nationallawjournal.com/module/alm/app/nlj.do#!/article/1752929950

• Love 10

The only reason I'm hanging in is to watch Lisa Rinna make a complete and utter ass of herself. It's going to be spectacular. Unless the 2 newbies are able to bring something compelling to the table, this is probably my last season of BH.  And watching anyone over the age of 3, struggling to get into a onesie, is just not cute.  So I'm not holding my breath.

• Love 4

WHICH forums thread, Rhet? Can't find it.

Its in a place I didn't know existed. Go to the top of this page and click on The Real Housewives portion of the thread:

Forums * Shows * R * The Real Housewives * The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Then scroll down and there it is.

On my phone, it's at the bottom of the page under each show, titled Topics in this Forum. I couldn't decide where I should put it. Maybe the mods will create a new show.

I've requested two new forums.

RH of Dallas

RH of Potomac, Maryland

• Love 2

Fucking Taylor and Bethenny? Why, show, WHY?

Fingers crossed this quarter century old nonsense does not take up much time.

Well, that "nonsense"​ is TMCFR's claim to fame, so anytime she's onscreen her past is going to pass through some's minds, anyway. It probably should be expected that the case will be brought up in some capacity, given Marcus Allen's ex being a HW, and the big tv movie that's being filmed.

• Love 1

Oh hell no! An ad for the season just aired during VP rules and it showed Kim at what looks like a dinner with the ladies.

I guess I will be relegated to just reading the boards here if she is back in ANY capacity.

I just CAN'T with her. (Brandi either!).

• Love 3

Yeah, I also remember Yo stating that she's discontinued using make up and if I remember correctly, hair dye, etc.  Um no.  'Organic' or no, she's still using make up and I highly doubt that her hair in recent photos is not at the very least highlighted. 

It looks like Kyle is the one who is questioning her Lyme disease.  Good for her.  It's about time someone questioned Yo about her claimed convenient symptoms.  Yeah, something is going on with Yo medically.  What it actually is and it's extent, I don't know but something's not right. 

Kim should be as embarrassed as heck for her recent behavior and yeah, she should be in hiding, but she either needs a paycheck or she's as delusional as hell.  Sad.  I have no desire to see her on my screen.  Almost as much as Brandi.

• Love 8

Why is Kim in the commercials for the new season? I thought we were rid of her but there she is in the commercial pointing her witch fingers and being an asshole. Again.

Why is she on?

I think her part in the show will be minimal.  Think Adrienne, Camille, or Taylor last year. Much was made about the fact they were back, and we saw them play prominently in the previews the one (or in Adrienne's case 2 or 3) time they were actually on the show. The reality was they had no actual role in the show. Not even Adrienne who hosted the Season Finale episode. We hardly even saw her and she was unimportant.  I think that will be the same thing with Brandi, Kim, and Taylor this year. 

• Love 5

Is it possible that this blind item refers to one of the BH housewives?

Sorry I don't know how to make this clickable.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=74953

Kyle.  Wants a show like the Kardashians?  Kyle, Kyle, Kyle.  Daughters, clothing store, attention seeker.  And her BFF Kris Jenner can teach her all the tricks of further exploiting her children.  When it comes to that, Kris is King.

It could also be Yolanda.

But Kyle's konnection with Kris makes it kredible.

• Love 7