Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Wait, she's not gone???

I have said all along if she is back I am out. I stopped watching both Atlanta and NJ a couple of years back, I never got into Miami so all I have left are BH, OC and NY and they are all,quite frankly, boring me.

I dont even remember this season why I kind of liked Ladies of London (RHL) last

Year cuz it sucks this year.

I think BRAVOS run with these shows may be ending. IMO, they hit rock bottom with the "poor Teresa and her scumbag husband" specials. Somehow Brandi being back just seems in keeping with BRAVO " new low"

• Love 7

I'm down to NY and have been hit or miss with BH. Feel the same as you about London. But will catch at least parts of the scumbags' recent shows. Haven't seen a NJ show in years.

Not sure if Brandi will give me the final push to stop BH but I can't unsee the pix of her accidentally (?) flashing her lady bits and fear that's all I will see when she's on. Ewch.

If NY continues as the B show I will be out. I quit her solo shows and can quit her again. Almost sorry I gave her another chance.

What up, Bravo?

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 4

I will read your comments on this site but have stopped watching any of these shows-for obvious reasons. They're boring, formulaic and predictable. I don't like arguments and hatefulness in my real life. Why would I want to watch it with people I don't even know? Blech.

• Love 2

One of the executive producers and Andy were tweeting things that led people to believe the season would be announced this past sunday or monday. So far, nothing has come. No promos during RHONJ or RHOC. I can't wait to see what they've come up with and I hope it's another good season. I'm getting impatient. I know they just had their cast trip in Dubai so I'm curious if that went better than expected and either changed who is going to be a Housewife/Friend or if they're waiting so they can edit some of that into the promos. I also wonder the release date. November seems likely, but they're waiting so long you have to wonder if that will be the case. Weird they're going to miss out on November sweeps potentially when the housewives shows are their biggest hits.

• Love 1

Maybe that's the point? To skip sweeps. I don't know, just a guess. Personally, I didn't want to watch Taylor on my screen again. I certainly won't watch her and Brandi. Maybe the backlash from OC is making them rethink things?

• Love 2

Considering like RHOA they're doing a bit of a reboot with lots of new faces, I'm surprised they are cutting it so close releasing the trailer. Unlike the soap wives, these new ladies aren't well known so they don't promote themselves as easily as Eileen and Lisa did. Still curious who made the cut as official wives.

Maybe that's the point? To skip sweeps. I don't know, just a guess. Personally, I didn't want to watch Taylor on my screen again. I certainly won't watch her and Brandi. Maybe the backlash from OC is making them rethink things?

OC has been doing great in the ratings - last ep got over 2 million viewers.

• Love 2

OC has been doing great in the ratings - last ep got over 2 million viewers.

Oh, I don't doubt this. I was just thinking more along the lines of "maybe cancer, maybe lies, but who is lying". Add in Meghan? I was just thinking they might be listening. It was wishful thinking, I know. ;-)

I can't take Taylor. Or Brandi. Again. But I want to watch my show, dammit!

• Love 2

Brandi coming back as a guest is kind of a win/win for me. She's no longer a housewife, so all of her unpleasantness did blow up in her face and get her fired. But, at the same time, Lisa V and Kyle still have to deal with her. I like that. I do think Lisa is manipulative, and it's always bothered me that she's never really had her comeuppance, so anything that sticks in her craw is okay by me. Plus, you know it will drive Taylor crazy. Basically, I can't stand the self-righteousness of the others and Brandi coming back flies in the face of their "victory." The only one I feel bad for is Eileen - she doesn't deserve Brandi.

• Love 7

At least she didn't travel to be on BH. That, to me, would have been even more worrisome.

But, who writes this crap? (from above link bolding mine)

Bethenny Frankelis coming to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! In the ultimate Real Housewives crossover, the most popular Housewife from The Real Housewives of New Yorkwill be making a guest appearance on RHOBH.

I ain't buying what they're selling.

• Love 5

At least she didn't travel to be on BH. That, to me, would have been even more worrisome.

But, who writes this crap? (from above link bolding mine)

Bethenny Frankelis coming to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! In the ultimate Real Housewives crossover, the most popular Housewife from The Real Housewives of New Yorkwill be making a guest appearance on RHOBH.

I ain't buying what they're selling.

bethenny does have, count 'em. three publicists.

• Love 2

Ha!

And here I was thinking that attempting to foist a fictional "good" Bethy on a relatively unsuspecting public was a full-time job.

Turns out it's three full-time jobs.

That says something right there.

• Love 2

I heard kyle and Kim were filming. I do think brandi and Kim making appearances isn't horrible. Small doses is better then what we've gotten from them in the padt.

Remember the rhoc used to have past housewives back for visits..and that's one of the things I liked about season 5 of bh...we had visits from adrienne, taylor and camille.

• Love 3

Trailer coming tonight/tomorrow I think. They're airing those banners on Bravo - confirmed it premieres December 1st, and Kyle/Lisa R/Lisa V/Eileen/Yolanda/Kathryn/Erika are the housewives this season. You can see LQ promo shots on twitter.

• Love 1
(edited)

From radaronline.com

Inside The ‘RHOBH’ Return Of Kim Richards
Did she stay sober?
Posted on Nov 3, 2015 @ 3:56AM

Two arrests, at least three rehab stints and countless embarrassing moments later, Kim Richards finally made her grand return to reality TV after being fired from RHOBH this spring. But did she stay sober? RadarOnline.com has all the inside details.
As Radar reported, Richards was on hand for a season finale party at sister Kyle Richards‘ La Quinta, Calif. home near Palm Springs over Halloween weekend. Housewives Lisa Rinna, Camille Grammer, and Lisa Vanderpump were also in attendance.

-snip-

But there was no wine throwing this time.
“Kim and Lisa spoke quietly in a corner,” the insider said. “These two will never be close, but Lisa wanted to put their beef behind them once and for all. For the rest of the party, Kim was very, very quiet. There was no drinking or bizarre behavior.”

-snip-

But it wasn’t a total snoozefest: The party did have explosive fireworks between Rinna and another cast member.
The insider revealed, “Viewers will be shocked at Lisa Rinna’s feud with another one of the ladies. It gets very intense, and fans will be forced to choose sides.”

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

Sounds like kim and brandi r back just for visits and to resolve stuff...but not to start drama...sounds like Lisa rinna has that all covered.

I'm curious to see who she is feuding with...but I'm bummed at 7 housewives..almost too many...6 is the best number especially to maintain a good balance of individual and group narratives

• Love 1

I'll go out on a limb and say that Lisa is feuding with one of the newbies maybe Erika and that's why the cast member wasn't named.

Good call.  I don't like Lisa, not even a little.  She is a shit stirrer under the cloak of being caring.  Bleh.  But I am glad that Kim and Brandy have been reduced to an occasional appearance.  

When does this season start?  

• Love 1

I also think that Rinna is a bit of a kiss ass and can't see her burning her bridges with Lisa, Yolanda, or Kyle unless she thinks there'd be something in it for her. Now that she has her freshman season under her belt it'll be interesting to see if she becomes the new Brandi in terms of doing anything for attention or if she'll be more contained and muted like Camille after she got her personality bypass. 

• Love 5

I also think that Rinna is a bit of a kiss ass and can't see her burning her bridges with Lisa, Yolanda, or Kyle unless she thinks there'd be something in it for her. Now that she has her freshman season under her belt it'll be interesting to see if she becomes the new Brandi in terms of doing anything for attention or if she'll be more contained and muted like Camille after she got her personality bypass. 

You can count on it.  She was a guest on Fashion Police and she found a way to bring it all back to herself.  She hurled her body around on the couch, in every position possible,  to show off her spectacular figure and legs. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

The trailer is here. I hope the clip of Eileen snapping at Lisa VDP isn't a mislead. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-6-erika-girardi-kathryn-edwards?cid=soc_dg_fb_RHOBH

Lisa Rinna:  "She know my hoo-hoo long time." as the Asian woman rips the hair off her ass cheeks.  Between that and Harry's swastika shirt, they're well on their way to Brandi levels of offensiveness.

Hmmm.  What could be Eileen and Vince's problem?  I still contend, as I did last season, money woes.  And possible gambling addiction(s).  His and hers?

• Love 3

P.S.  WHO the frick pushed Ken in the pool? It wasn't even a push - he was shoved and landed on cement.  Hard.  He's not a spring chicken and that had to hurt.  He's lucky nothing got broken.  Can anyone see who did the pushing?  They are on my shit list. 

• Love 9

P.S.  WHO the frick pushed Ken in the pool? It wasn't even a push - he was shoved and landed on cement.  Hard.  He's not a spring chicken and that had to hurt.  He's lucky nothing got broken.  Can anyone see who did the pushing?  They are on my shit list. 

All I could see was that it was a guy that shoved Ken into the pool. Not Mauricio but someone else. GRRRRRRRRR

• Love 2

Preview looks pretty dramatic - but not crazy about another "Is the sickness real?" storyline after the saga of Vicki and Brooks. Hoping for a lighter, more fun, ride!

I wish they would have parked Yolanda for a season until she got well.  Her illness is not interesting.  I sound like the most unfeeling person ever but Yolanda participates for a little showing off and then expects everyone to stop living because she doesn't feel well.

Ugh Brandi and Kim spreading cheer.

• Love 11

I wish they would have parked Yolanda for a season until she got well.  Her illness is not interesting.  I sound like the most unfeeling person ever but Yolanda participates for a little showing off and then expects everyone to stop living because she doesn't feel well.

Ugh Brandi and Kim spreading cheer.

I find it fascinating/suspecious that each and every season Yolanda gets well enough to pull herself back from the brink of death to film. LOL I have to say, I think discussing your "will" on a "reality show" with your 3 kids, 2 whom she claims are also sick with CLD, and your mother who is still recovering from her own very serious health issues is lower than anything a HW has done as part of her storyline before.

• Love 17

I find it fascinating/suspecious that each and every season Yolanda gets well enough to pull herself back from the brink of death to film. LOL I have to say, I think discussing your "will" on a "reality show" with your 3 kids, 2 whom she claims are also sick with CLD, and your mother who is still recovering from her own very serious health issues is lower than anything a HW has done as part of her storyline before.

Yea, the scene with the Will was pretty disgusting. Maybe it won't play that way when we actually see it (I remember being uncomfortable with the trailer of Carole in the cab with her husband's ashes, but in the context of the show, it was lovely).  WireWrap, I think that you are not the only one that continues to be amazed at how ill Yo is during the hiatus, but somehow able to pull herself up and film each season. My guess is that the ladies on the show have given her the side-eye over this as well. As much as I am dreading this particular storyline because of what we just went through with the Brooks deal, I almost think it would have been odd to not include it - unrealistic in some manner. There has been talk on forums like this and in the media for several years that perhaps something is just "off" here. Someone wrote an article that appeared in The Huffington Post a few months ago and it was especially critical of Yo and her public search for a treatment. I think that if she is going to continue to make her illness part of the story, they almost have to be honest about the fact that some people just don't know what to believe and are questioning her. 

• Love 12
All I could see was that it was a guy that shoved Ken into the pool. Not Mauricio but someone else. GRRRRRRRRR

I know he's an old fuddy duddy, but I really like Ken and love how he adores his wife, but holy hell he's had two hip,surgeries. Whoever that idiot is that pushed him should be arrested for elderly abuse.

• Love 18

Yea, the scene with the Will was pretty disgusting. Maybe it won't play that way when we actually see it (I remember being uncomfortable with the trailer of Carole in the cab with her husband's ashes, but in the context of the show, it was lovely).  WireWrap, I think that you are not the only one that continues to be amazed at how ill Yo is during the hiatus, but somehow able to pull herself up and film each season. My guess is that the ladies on the show have given her the side-eye over this as well. As much as I am dreading this particular storyline because of what we just went through with the Brooks deal, I almost think it would have been odd to not include it - unrealistic in some manner. There has been talk on forums like this and in the media for several years that perhaps something is just "off" here. Someone wrote an article that appeared in The Huffington Post a few months ago and it was especially critical of Yo and her public search for a treatment. I think that if she is going to continue to make her illness part of the story, they almost have to be honest about the fact that some people just don't know what to believe and are questioning her. 

Brandi's new hue and cry (first with Vicki being a single, empty nester, whose mom JUST died) and now Yolanda being a target because she is ill.

Yolanda takes a hike when her good buddy Brandi is on the firing line and throws the others under the bus.  I think Brandi needs to stay out of the picture.  If Yolanda can only join the group when she is the center of attention they don't need her.

• Love 5

Lisa Rinna:  "She know my hoo-hoo long time." as the Asian woman rips the hair off her ass cheeks.  Between that and Harry's swastika shirt, they're well on their way to Brandi levels of offensiveness.

Hmmm.  What could be Eileen and Vince's problem?  I still contend, as I did last season, money woes.  And possible gambling addiction(s).  His and hers?

They seemed to be reading a script??????????????  He had papers in his hands.

Dick van Patten's dog food company sold for $500 million bucks a couple of years ago-I think Eileen and Vince are pretty secure.  Don't know about gambling but Eileen seems to have two full time jobs.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6

I know he's an old fuddy duddy, but I really like Ken and love how he adores his wife, but holy hell he's had two hip,surgeries. Whoever that idiot is that pushed him should be arrested for elderly abuse.

I wonder if whoever pushed him, thought they were pushing him into the pool and not onto the step/shelf.

Dick van Patten's dog food company sold for $500 million bucks a couple of years ago-I think Eileen and Vince are pretty secure. 

But there are 250 million VanPattens.  So that's only 2 bucks each.  ;-p

• Love 2

Season 6 RHOBH Photo ( looks like it was photoshopped to replace HWs)

Season 6

Screen-Shot-2015-11-05-at-2.11.57-PM-102

The fact that they didn't bother doing new promo material makes me think that they must not be caring that much about this season/series at this point. I hate when they use old promos, RHOA did it for 3 years and it was ridiculous.

The promo looked ok, not really interested in the 2 new additions, This season could very well be a sleeper, but it is funny that everyone seems to turn on Yolanda now that her bodyguard (Brandi) is mainly out of the picture. Though it is funny that Kyle/Lisa/Mauricio were all "nooooo Brandi isn't on the show" and yet here she is, even if it is only with YoYo.

It is funny though that even with Kims reduced role on the show, she seems to be playing a major part in Kyles story. Who is Kyle without Kim drama?

Sad that we most likely won't get another infamous Brandi vs.the infamous Faye Resnick or Brandi/Taylor. Also a shame that Camille is buddy buddy with Faye. 

• Love 2

The fact that they didn't bother doing new promo material makes me think that they must not be caring that much about this season/series at this point. I hate when they use old promos, RHOA did it for 3 years and it was ridiculous.

The promo looked ok, not really interested in the 2 new additions, This season could very well be a sleeper, but it is funny that everyone seems to turn on Yolanda now that her bodyguard (Brandi) is mainly out of the picture. Though it is funny that Kyle/Lisa/Mauricio were all "nooooo Brandi isn't on the show" and yet here she is, even if it is only with YoYo.

It is funny though that even with Kims reduced role on the show, she seems to be playing a major part in Kyles story. Who is Kyle without Kim drama?

Sad that we most likely won't get another infamous Brandi vs.the infamous Faye Resnick or Brandi/Taylor. Also a shame that Camille is buddy buddy with Faye.

I'm guessing they couldn't get the cast together to take a Season 6 group photo, so they photoshopped out Brandi and Kim and added the two new cast members. I agree it does seem as though there isn't much care in the season when they do that or they weren't sure who would be in or out till the last minute...who knows.

From the RHOBH trailer it looks like the cast unites to go after Yolanda regarding her health issues. That part where David is with her and her hand is shaking looks like she fulfills her drama part of the contract. Does she or doesn't she have Münchausen syndrome? Sounds like they're using the same recipe as RHOC. Could be the last year for Yolanda and David.

I saw both Brandi and Kim in the trailer, seems like Mauricio and the others may not have know about the scenes they filmed.

Hopefully they'll balance out the dark depressing drama with comedy, house and vacation porn.

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

I agree it does seem as though there isn't much care in the season when they do that or they weren't sure who would be in or out till the last minute...who knows.

Bravo must care a little bit...they're sending them to Dubai which is a ridiculously expensive vacation destination. I'm anxious to see that. But yeah, it's odd that they've spliced together the promo picture. That's a question I'd ask Andy. Curious. Maybe they were all having work done and wanted to wait for the bruising and swelling to go away.

• Love 9

I saw both Brandi and Kim in the trailer, seems like Mauricio and the others may not have know about the scenes they filmed.

Was the trailer you saw Brandi and Kim in down by the river?

And a big ol' raspberry to smug, know-it-all Mauricio. I guess he doesn't know-it-all. Next time he needes to know something, he should ask Bethenny.

• Love 6

Monty announced on his IG account that he now has cancer in his brain. Sad news, his Dr. told him he would not survive surgery, so that option is out and they will try other treatments, I suspect it will be radiation and more chemo if possible.

That said, was it Kim or Kyle that said his cancer had spread to his brain last season? It was when the family all went dress shopping with Brooke for a wedding dress. It was 1 of the reasons they gave for moving the wedding up and having it at Kathy's house and why Monty was "living" with Kim so that she could take care of him. It appears that Kim/family made his, Monty's, health/cancer fight worse than it was at the time of filming for a sympathetic storyline for her. I didn't thinkmy opinion of Kim could go lower but it has! JMO

• Love 5