Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

She's gorgeous in that pic!

How old is she because she's looking really good? 

I find SA looks quite bloated compare to previous seasons. When I look at gifs from the older seasons he looks quite different now and nowhere near as handsome whereas the ladies look great. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

She's gorgeous in that pic!

How old is she because she's looking really good? 

I find SA looks quite bloated compare to previous seasons. When I look at gifs from the older seasons he looks quite different now and nowhere near as handsome whereas the ladies look great. 

She's a fresh 30

I think she is just in a refreshing place in her life at the moment. She seems to still like doing Flarrow but has moved on. She's moved back to LA, has a new house, new boyfriend, turning into a cat lady and just doing her thang.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Yeah, IMO Steve is not aging all that well.

KC looks fabulous but I really wish she'd ditch the septum piercing. (Also hate the 80s suit, but whatevs.)

• Love 1

Well considering that and the previous article, she probably is desperate for love (which actor isn't) and either doesn't read or doesn't care about whatever else they say or agrees with them and then has a PR company or backlash telling her to delete it. I'm not surprised she's retweeting a lot after her main debut or is definitely angling for a regular role but big meh.

4 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Sorry - but if she didn't read the tweet properly then Juliana is kind of an idiot. She stepped in poo just 2 days ago for the same thing. You'd think she'd learn her lesson *rolls eyes*

The actor pool is filled with the not so bright.  

• Love 6

I don't remember seeing this BTS pic from 508 before. Cute. I also hadn't noticed the crew wearing those crime scene bags over their feet. Was it rainy outside and they didn't want them to leave tracks?

• Love 2

First time, even though it was an article pushing for BC/GA romance and anti-Felicity, she was given the benefit of the doubt with a little side eye given by pretty much everyone. Second time- well a hash tag can be missed, so it's dismissed by most (not all this time), but taken note of. If she does it again, I am guessing the gloves will come off for a lot of fans. She might get some  attention from particular fans for repeated 'accidental' anti Olicity/Felicity but the goodwill she has so far with others will evaporate quickly.

She needs to be careful and smart.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MaisyDaisy said:

I know the writers probably have, but do we know if any of the other cast members have liked/reposted anti towards other characters on the show in content or tags previously?

Katie Cassidy use to do it religiously IIRC.

James Bamford as well.

Stephen once retweeted a video from a guy who in another seperate  video accused Emily of getting her job on her knees but he soon removed it when told and if I recall called the guy an asshole

Edited by LeighAn
5 hours ago, bijoux said:

I don't remember seeing this BTS pic from 508 before. Cute. I also hadn't noticed the crew wearing those crime scene bags over their feet. Was it rainy outside and they didn't want them to leave tracks?

I think they were renting the house for the shoot, and those look like hardwood floors. Maybe they were wearing booties to minimize making scuff marks on the floor.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I hope Aisha Tyler moderates the panel again.

Or get Orlando Jones.

William Shatner would be funny as a moderator. He genuinely loves Arrow (and Felicity/Olicity)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I saw it trending, but I didn't think the numbers looked that high.

I didn't see any numbers for it, but it was at the top of my trends for a long time before dropping to third or fourth later on. Sometimes the # of tweets show up (like last night when Dinah Drake trended for a few minutes with under 2k), but sometimes they don't. How do you see the # of tweets about the trends that don't have numbers attached?

1 hour ago, LeighAn said:

William Shatner would be funny as a moderator. He genuinely loves Arrow (and Felicity/Olicity)

I find Shatner a hoot but I can't see him not making it about him watching Arrow rather than actually about Arrow, lol.  

18 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Wow, Arrow was trending almost all night last night in the US, but it didn't make the Nielsen Top Five. 

I was reading the Arrow hashtags last night and it was weird. About a quarter of them were about politics.  I can't tell if people were just trying to run up the numbers or if there was something arrow related but not show related in the news that I've missed.

• Love 2

Those workout videos amuse me because I'm always thinking 'dude, why don't you just do some actual work?  Dig a ditch, chop down a tree, carry wood, instead of this artificial stuff to make you look like someone who does actual physical labor?'

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Those workout videos amuse me because I'm always thinking 'dude, why don't you just do some actual work?  Dig a ditch, chop down a tree, carry wood, instead of this artificial stuff to make you look like someone who does actual physical labor?'

Radical thoughts.  :D

• Love 1
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Or at least take the trash out ... 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

Yes, last week it was number 5 if I don't remember wrong.

This just proves to me that if you give Olicity fans nice things you get nice things in return.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

So what is the general goss online?

Are Olicity shippers rage quitting yet or not? Any meltdowns?

The majority of Olicity poster's I've seen (which isn't a huge sampling) seem to be firmly in the "wait and see a little longer" or "I'm just here for Felicity" category.  That is my very unscientific observation.  

2 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

This just proves to me that if you give Olicity fans nice things you get nice things in return.

LoT and The Flash were up as well, but I know I credit good Olicity from last week.  It follows the pattern.   

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

The majority of Olicity poster's I've seen (which isn't a huge sampling) seem to be firmly in the "wait and see a little longer" or "I'm just here for Felicity" category.  That is my very unscientific observation.  

This is me as well! hehe or at least until one of the positive shippers on this forum tells me "It's time to leave and quit shipping now hun. It's over."

Will be interesting to see if Tinah develops a die hard following.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

This is me as well! hehe or at least until one of the positive shippers on this forum tells me "It's time to leave and quit shipping now hun. It's over."

Will be interesting to see if Tinah develops a die hard following.

I agree with something I read in Jens/JBuffys review. There is always an A-hah! moment where regardless of whether you like the ship or not, regardless of your own bias you see the writing on the wall and know it's going to happen.

For instance Pacey hugging Joey on the dock in the season 3 premiere of Dawson's Creek. 

Damon putting the necklace on Elena in the season 3 premiere of TVD.

Stephen and Caroline joking about Caroline being a horrible person for sleeping with Klaus in season 5.

Dan and Blair scenes in 3x18 were super anvilly.

Felicity telling Oliver he deserves better in 2x06.

I promise promise promise you there was no Aha moment in this ep where being in denial is no longer an option. 

If the last scene was suppose to be that moment then it wasn't directed that way or acted that way. Maybe it might be still to come but I assure you as of now the writers aren't showing their cards in that regard. :)

• Love 7