Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Primetime Emmys - General Discussion

Message added by formerlyfreedom

A reminder that all Primetimer rules and policies are in effect during live chats, including politics policy. Please stick to discussion of the show. Thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, stonehaven said:

One thing I wish some of these shows would announce what network/streaming service they can be found...like Barry or Atlanta....I have Netflix, Hulu and CBS All Access...just want to know...

Barry is on HBO and Atlanta is on FX.

2 minutes ago, stonehaven said:

One thing I wish some of these shows would announce what network/streaming service they can be found...like Barry or Atlanta....I have Netflix, Hulu and CBS All Access...just want to know...

Atlanta is on FX.

Barry is on HBO.

I’m just now catching up. I haven’t seen MMM but I haven’t forgiven the Palladinos for the way they derailed Gilmore Girls back in the day so I boo. 

Happy for the Fonz and Hader though. 

On the fashion front I have to say my ideal BFF Tiffany is my favorite. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

So, apparently voters really like this Godless show, huh?

I'm noticing more and more that the various winners really seem to correspond to which shows/movies are the favorites.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, thuganomics85 said:

Hey, that got Bob Odenkirk to present now, so he can run off the stage watch his actual show on AMC at 9:00 p.m.!

That Black Mirror episode looks amazing!  Jesse Plemons and Jimmi Simpson in a Star Trek-like thing?!

Yes I adored Jimmi Simpson on Westworld.

To be fair, I haven't seen anything that has won in this last segment, but they must be incredible because every single actor that was nominated for Versace last to them, and they were all incredible. I am really rooting for Darren Criss.

Jesse Plemons looked...rough in the audience.  Facial hair does not suit him. 

Edited by sara416
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sara416 said:

To be fair, I haven't seen anything that has won in this last segment, but they must be incredible because every single actor that was nominated for Versace last to them, and they were all incredible. I am really rooting for Darren Criss.

Jesse Plemons looked...rough in the audience.  Facial hair does not suit him. 

Yes. I thought Versace was very good.

Happy for Jeff Daniels -- funny speech.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Frost said:

OMG.  I think Betty White is having a stroke, live on television.  I've loved her over the years, but this is kind of a pity.

My sister and I chalked it up for her being overcome with emotion at the love.  She did ramble a bit but she hit her lines. 

• Love 5