Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

The fact that Shelli & Clay are so offended by Vanessa's idea is ridculous. Vanessa isn't wrong, your alliance was exposed, you quashed it as best as you could. But if you continue winning and putting the same people up. People will be like you know what Audrey was right. The Bomb Squad put their own members up to hide their alliance.

Clay & Shelli are so full of themselves that they can't even fathom anyone going after them. If they actually think they are making it anywhere near the final 2 still together they are delusional. One of them will go in a double. They have a deal with literally everyone in the house and lie all the time. So I just don't buy this King & Queen of the castle crap.

The only person I can see right now tearing them apart is Vanessa, and for that reason I want her in the House until she does.

Everyone else thinks they are just the bestest ever and everything is sunshine and roses is laughable.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
(edited)

A few players unaligned with the twins (Meg, most recently) have commented that they're fine with the twins both coming into the house because they'd prefer that over an evicted HG coming back down the road.  If I were in the house I'd rather just get them out because the evicted HG that returns might be me.  

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 6

A few players unaligned with the twins (Meg, most recently) have commented that they're fine with the twins both coming into the house because they'd prefer that over an evicted HG coming back down the road.  If I were in the house I'd rather just get them out because the evicted HG that returns might be me.  

The problem you're having is that you don't realize that they're all in a 12-person alliance and none of them will ever evict each other. They'll just evict and re-evict Audrey every week. 

• Love 15

Jackie just told Meg that she wants Austin, Liz, Vanessa, and Steve on the block next week.

How are Clay and Shelli coasting through this???

Not that it's going to happen, but in theory that could be a setup for one of these two being backdoored.

Can someone explain why Jason, Lulia and John have been dressed in white since yesterday and have to do a Backstreet Boys(?) routine every so often? I gather it's a Have Not punishment?

Can someone explain why Jason, Lulia and John have been dressed in white since yesterday and have to do a Backstreet Boys(?) routine every so often? I gather it's a Have Not punishment?

Punishment for losing BotB - the deposed HoH and the two HGs remaining on the block are now the Wackstreet Boyeeeeeezzzzzzz.

• Love 1

Meatball, they're also wearing pagers (90s) and have to perform whenever their pagers go off...no matter the time of day--whether sleeping or not.

• Love 2
(edited)

That #WhenAudreyWentIntoTheDR hashtag is the funniest BB-related thing I've seen in a while.  I'm still laughing.  (ETA - the tweets, not the actual hashtag....)

Is Audrey actually eating real food as a have not?  Does this still result in one measly penalty vote?  If so, she should stuff her face until Thursday.  

Edited by yankee1151
(edited)

#WhenAudreyWentIntoTheDR:

-The Dead Sea was just sick

-Devin didn't have a daughter

-Chicken George was just George

-Ross thought he and Rachel were still on a break

-Shelli was Clay's age (I LOVED the "Clay was still in Shelli's womb" one, too)

And this one might be my favorite:

https://twitter.com/08Jayhawk/status/623231583382806529

ETA, actually the funniest one is "so, I take it she's been in there awhile?"  Again, STILL laughing.  Something is wrong with me.  But damn, I REALLY wish there was some way to save Audrey this week (RIG IT, GRODNER) because I need her to have 4 hr DR sessions every day for the rest of the summer.  

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 1

TL;DR: I hate Austin
In the beginning, I wanted to like Austin, but christ he is awful! What a delusional, self-absorbed, insecure beta male. I gained a lot of insight into him when he talked with Vanessa during her HOH. He was homeschooled and didn't know how to talk to girls until like, after college. He gets obsessive about his current object of affection, but once another pretty girl comes along, he easily gets wandering eyes. Since this is the BB house and they are isolated, poor Liz is stuck with him. (Unless "Amy" in production makes her move... all women desire Austin dontcha know?)

And Vanessa was telling him about her ex-husband dying, and that intense moment she had when she truly realized that we are all going to die one day... and he listened and promptly brought the conversation back to himself. Austin is Austin's favorite subject.

I don't even care that he has a girlfriend, I'm not going to judge... but pawing on Liz with his stupid painted nails makes my skin crawl for some reason.

I was also Team Liz (once I was able to differentiate the twins), but now I can't tolerate her because she doesn't discourage Austin's advances. Frankly, both the twins seem pretty brainless, but at least when Julia is in the house, I'm not nauseated by Austin clinging to her like a damn monkey. Ugh I just can't with this guy!!!!!!!!

Phew thank you I had to get that out.

Jason and Jackie for HOH. They're targeting Austin and Liz (and Vanessa but probably not immediately). Austin has said he would throw competitions to save Liz; I would love if he did that and somehow ended up going home because of it. Only to find out she doesn't even like him. Whoops.

• Love 10

^ Well said. I agree completely. I'd only add the to all your excellent point he also has disparaged te guys for stupid shit like their looks and body or flirting skills or brains that made him sound like he feels himself way too much. Dude thinks hes a Rhodes Scholar who looks like Joe Manganeillo.

• Love 7

Audrey's been asleep with the lights off and not once has BB said to turn the lights on. Becky's been trying to sort/pack up laundry in there for so long in the dark. Becky should have turned on the lights.

Those are the rules, yet apparently they don't apply to Audrey.

Well, she didn't have to go to the veto meeting, and gets to eat as a HN.  So no- it appears they do not.

(edited)

Jason was saying that she must not be well in the head if they are letting her sleep on the floor of the Have Not Room, eat Pizza and skip the Veto Ceremony and not call her out. If this all isn't a rouse why doesn't production just pull her now. If she is losing it why keep her in there. I would think mental health trumps TV show any day of the week.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6

My only thinking would be that if this is a rouse, Production does have a motive to play along.  She brings the drama and I'm sure TPTB want her to remain in the house, maybe especially, if this is all a rouse.  All I'm saying is that if this were a rouse, I wouldn't put it past production to play along.

I guess it could be a rouse since no one knows what was said in the DR. Granted, she was in there for 5 hours but who knows what was said. I'm sure they are letting her do what she wants until the "reveal" on Thursday. That said, I hope she leaves because she is sucking the fun out of the game and the eviction.

• Love 2
(edited)

Now she's allowed to eat what ever she wants? So she can eat, not go to veto, not wear the mic, and sleep on the floor of HN room? Why stop there, just give her the HOH bed too if they're pandering and letting her do what ever she wants to do. 

If she's not going to be playing the game anymore, they need to remove her.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 8
(edited)

The thing is Audrey was fine until she got caught. She had 3 weeks where she could have coasted along and rebuilt her relationships in the house. It doesn't matter if she was telling the truth now the damage is done. She blew up her own game. The fact that she's sulking or having mental problems now shouldn't give her a free pass for elimination or to skirt the rules. Does that mean you just hand her the prize since she can't handle it when she gets outplayed? That's not fair to the other house guests.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 5

I think it's probably an elaborate ruse to cover up something else and apparently production is using Audrey to pull it off (with buy in from Vanessa). I'll be shocked if she leaves the house anytime soon. They'll probably do a reset back to last week or some nonsense.

• Love 3

The thing that gives me pause that she's faking is how Vanessa was describing her behavior when she came out of the DR Sunday night. Sounded to me like an anxiety attack. However, if she's legitimately ill and production is just throwing her back in, that's kind of sick.

(edited)

I'll be shocked if she leaves the house anytime soon.

She's done, Production has no credibility left at this point with her that they're not even making rules apply to her. If they were enforcing them with her then they may try something but with letting her eat and basically do what ever she wants they're not even trying.

She's a goner, they vote her out whether she's there or hiding in her bed. Or she removes herself before the live show if she's too unstable to handle being evicted. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
(edited)

There's not gonna be any rigging going on. Grodner cares more about this stupid twin twist and the gross showmances.

I actually think the bigger issue is they want Audrey to do the press circuit after she's voted out. That's gonna bring a lot of attention to the show, which given the lackluster ratings really needs it.

Also, stop complaining that it's not fair. If you've been watching this show for any amount of time you know it's never fair. It's a reality TV game show, it's not interested in fairness nor should it be. I mean, is it really fair that the twins spend half their time in a hotel room watching TV and movies all day? 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 12

Also, stop complaining that it's not fair. If you've been watching this show for any amount of time you know it's never fair. It's a reality TV game show, it's not interested in fairness nor should it be. I mean, is it really fair that the twins spend half their time in a hotel room watching TV and movies all day? 

+1. This. Word. Etc.

• Love 5

Thought this line was funny from last night...

Becky [about the twins]: "We are game players. They are a ditzy twist."

Bwahahaha!!! What in the world is in the water that makes these hamsters so delusional?

• Love 3

I agree that fairness has never been a consideration for this show or others like it.  I do think there is a difference though in twists that favor certain house guests and constructing rules that one house guest is allowed to not follow.  If they want to announce a twist where Audrey can do whatever she wants then that would be fine.  But that has not happened.  The show has detailed, written rules which all of the house guests have access to and Audrey is not following them.

• Love 4
(edited)

Anyway, it seems like the house stragglers (non-Sixth Sense people) seem pretty united in targeting Austin and Liz next. Jason said he would backdoor Vanessa if it came to that. This is why it never made sense for Vanessa's side (Austin, the twins) to get Audrey out. They should have just dealt with her crap for another week and got rid of Jason this week.

Vanessa really overplayed her hand last week, trying to cut deals with everyone. Everyone has been comparing notes on her. She's in some trouble if the wrong people get into power next. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5

It's not like there's not precedence for it though. They allowed Amanda and Allison to not eat slop in BB9 because they had medical issues. I know everyone in the audience thinks Audrey is faking, but we don't actually know that.

Also, their 'rules' are arbitrary and always have been. Production itself decides whether or not to enforce them all the time.

And let me end this with an amazing gif of Julia reacting to Audrey finally coming out of DR:

XCYfvsE.gif

• Love 10
(edited)

Also, their 'rules' are arbitrary and always have been. Production itself decides whether or not to enforce them all the time.

I agree with that.  But I think that is unfair.  

Didn't it take a long time for Jen to get a penalty vote when she was skirting the rules?  I can't quite remember.

And without trying to be sexist or offensive, but knowing it could be perceived that way, Julia is much more entertaining in that silent gif then any other time I've seen her in the house.

Edited by MV007

Jason was saying that she must not be well in the head if they are letting her sleep on the floor of the Have Not Room, eat Pizza and skip the Veto Ceremony and not call her out. If this all isn't a rouse why doesn't production just pull her now. If she is losing it why keep her in there. I would think mental health trumps TV show any day of the week.

ITA! There shouldn't be any special treatments given to Audrey if she isn't follow proper rules. If she's been put on the block, continue to play the game. But based on the way she has acted throughout the season, I've always wondered if she was a part of production, or at least receiving pampering over the other contestants.

I'm actually ready for Audrey to leave, and hope these HGs stop being afraid of playing an equal game.

(edited)

Didn't it take a long time for Jen to get a penalty vote when she was skirting the rules?  I can't quite remember.

Yes. And then, when they realized their rule might actually help Jen, they changed it. LOL. See, the rules mean nothing. You just have to accept it. It took me a long time, but it's been 16 seasons of it (more like 10 seasons because it wasn't as bad before Grodner took over), so it is what it is.

And I just can't get too riled up about these kind of meaningless things when they allowed Dick to terrorize Jen for 3 months. Eating while on slop/missing a ceremony seems like literally nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

I'm just worried that poor Johnny Mac is going to be a casualty of Audrey's kid-gloves treatment. Although, I could get behind a complete reset, especially if it means someone who will target Sixth Sense (or better yet, two people who would) get HoH.

• Love 1

I was just checking the Joker's rating, because I'm masochistic I guess, and how in the fuck is Meg 3rd? John and Jason being 1 and 2 is bad enough, but they're super fans (not that you'd know that by how absolutely moronic they are) so I kinda get it, but Meg?! MEG??!! That truly boggles my mind.

I've decided the new thing I'm rooting for is for John to accidentally win HOH. He'll be so flustered! And then I assume he'll probably put up people who he thinks can win so he can be dethroned and not have to actually do anything. So, let's say like Austin/Liz, because obviously Clay/Shelli are King and Queen and no one would dare nominate them. But then Austin/Liz lose, John has to remain HOH and actually play the game, and Austin is evicted. Win, win, win for me!

• Love 1

Audrey suddenly got issues with the slop, just went she was caught in all her lies and going up on the block? I think she had mental issues going in and all along. Her pathological lying seemed too  much.

She threw an entitled brat tantrum said she was quitting so now they're just letting her do what ever she wants to do. Which is not fair to the others who are actually trying to play a game and follow the rules. Johnny Mac is on the block and a HN. He's eating the slop foods and sleeping on the chair, if the others try to turn the light off during the day they instantly get the warning.

• Love 3

Audrey is definitely medicated. Your body won't let you sleep this long, otherwise. I didn't turn the feeds on last night because it seemed like nothing was happening, but it sounds like she didn't even get up to use the bathroom. She's gonna wind up sick from dehydration if she's not out of bed today. 

I think it would be hilarious if she snaps out of it today and doesn't even realize she's nominated. LOL.

• Love 1

And without trying to be sexist or offensive, but knowing it could be perceived that way, Julia is much more entertaining in that silent gif then any other time I've seen her in the house.

I knooowww...!

• Love 2

However, if she's legitimately ill and production is just throwing her back in, that's kind of sick.

Oh they don't care. BB15 alone is enough to prove they don't care about the HGs. BB8 as well.

Exactly. This is the same show who cast the rape victim of a serial killer, and then thought it was a good idea to allow a twist happen where a man literally takes away her power. Not excusing Chima's behavior but she (and Lydia, who had her own issues) should have never been cast on BB.

If they had to medicate Audrey so much that she's been asleep for 15+ hours, she should not be on this show. Period. But apparently, no one at CBS cares.

• Love 9

If they had to medicate Audrey so much that she's been asleep for 15+ hours, she should not be on this show. Period. But apparently, no one at CBS cares.

At this point I think it's abundantly clear they purposefully cast people who have issues that will not work out well in this environment. It's so exploitative. But here I am watching every year so I'm part of the problem!

• Love 13

At this point I think it's abundantly clear they purposefully cast people who have issues that will not work out well in this environment. It's so exploitative. But here I am watching every year so I'm part of the problem!

Peach, I just wanted to say that your self-loathing is endlessly entertaining and you are not alone in that feeling.

• Love 3