Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Vanessa to Shelli: Remember how cold Becky was to Audrey? There is ice around that heart.

Uh, didn't Becky bring Audrey food when she was on hospice in the HN Room?

Audrey continues to say outside of the house that she wasn't allowed to eat food and she thought she was since Becky brought her some she was allowed and just ate it. Becky said that Production told her she was allowed food for 24 hours. Audrey has said not the case, and it was possible strategy on Beckys part (what Strategy I have no idea.. To get her a penalty vote?) who knows it its true or not, but I would assume production would of told her after the fact if it was or not.

I don't care either way. But I just think it's interesting Audrey is still saying she did it on purpose.

Edited by SiobhanJW

Vanessa talking to Steve: "There's only one person that's given you information. You wouldn't know fuck all about any of that shit if it wasn't for me."

Damn. Well she's not wrong.

This is why I think we're looking at Vanessa staying. She knows how to manipulate people, get them on her side. Meanwhile, Shelli is spending all her energy worried about a tshirt. It's not a fair fight.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5

All the women, minus Vanessa, are talking about Steve thinking Julia has a crush on him. Liz said, "Guys suck. Guys can't take cues." LOL.

Hard to disagree with her; we are a pretty clueless lot, in some respects.

I mean:

• Put us in a fistfight: we can see a millimeter shoulder twitch, and in under a quarter-second process that movement means the opponent is fixing to fake his right to our face to block his setup for a southpaw crossover shot, and adjust to block accordingly.
  • Contrariwise: our SO can be all but beating us over the head with a Zales sales paper saying, "Would you just take a freakin' second and LOOK at this pretty earring set!?!?", and we're still not gonna clue in on the fact our anniversary is next week.
;)
  • Love 2

Both last week and this week, the correct play when you're not the target is to just shut up and not do anything. Last week Vanessa wouldn't do that and this week Shelli won't do that, either. It's some shockingly poor game play from both of them in back-to-back weeks. It's like the old adage, "Stop when you get your yes." This season has had a lot of that between Audrey, Shelli and Vanessa. They just can't be happy with positive developments. They have to keep talking and talking and talking until suddenly they make themselves targets.

I was thinking "Stop when you get your yes, Vanessa," throughout the badgering conversation she had with Clay and James.

Vanessa was doing very well at avoiding responsibility when BotB was around, because she was masterful at shifting blame the other HoH or hiding behind "what the house wants." Last week, she did quite well at showing that Shelli and Clay were the ones behind Jason's eviction. But then she pushed and pushed far beyond that and blew up her game by not taking that yes.

It's just so stupid. So, so stupid. You're on the block, you stupid, stupid person. If you want the stupid shirts, just wait until you're not on the block, you stupid, stupid person.

This is a very versatile post! Edit out the shirts and all you have to do is:

Step 1) Copy

Step 2) Wait one week

Step 3) Paste in thread and post

…and your work is done.

For game play only, Shelli leaving would be the best move over Vanessa for the first eviction on a DE week. Vanessa is less of a physical threat. If ADC crew can make it appear that Vanessa is going and then blindside Shelli would be the best. Good TV, and would throw Vanessa and the twins off their game so one of the ADC might have an edge to win the DE HOH and tossing one of the Austwins.

I so want to see someone actually blindsided at eviction. It has been a long, long time since there has been any suspense around the outcome for those of us feed followers.

• Love 2

Audrey continues to say outside of the house that she wasn't allowed to eat food and she thought she was since Becky brought her some she was allowed and just ate it. Becky said that Production told her she was allowed food for 24 hours. Audrey has said not the case, and it was possible strategy on Beckys part (what Strategy I have no idea.. To get her a penalty vote?) who knows it its true or not, but I would assume production would of told her after the fact if it was or not.

I don't care either way. But I just think it's interesting Audrey is still saying she did it on purpose.

Becky should have let her starve. James also gave Audrey food and she ate it. Production was catering to Audrey those few days and letting her do what ever she wanted. It's not on Becky for doing anything wrong there.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6

Becky should have let her starve. James also gave Audrey food and she ate it. Production was catering to Audrey those few days and letting her do what ever she wanted. It's not on Becky for doing anything wrong there.

Just to make it clear I'm not putting it on Becky. Just thought it was interesting, that Audrey is still maintaining that Becky is at fault here lol.

• Love 2

Vanessa talking to Steve: "There's only one person that's given you information. You wouldn't know fuck all about any of that shit if it wasn't for me."

Yeesh. Now I'm sure she's going to be evicted. The way to get votes isn't to berate people. She'd be better off acting like Steve is worth something. Swallow your pride - some flattery won't hurt.

But she knows everyone knew and isn't admitting it, so she's going down swinging.

ETA: Shelli is so gosh darn peppy right now. We know you're safe, but take it down a notch!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Wow. I have a two day flu, barely follow the feeds or this thread, and suddenly Shelli is the target instead of Vanessa because one of Clay's (RIP) shirts that James has been wearing or had in his bags? You can't make this shit up. Damn it, I hope they switch their target. I'm not sure I can take any more of Vanessa's wide-eyed incredulous reactions and insta-tears when she hears a rumour and has to go all Nancy Drew on the rest of the house to suss out the truth. 

Then again, if Shelli is still acting like Clay was a beloved pet that was just put to sleep rather than a maybe outside-the-house boyfriend that she'll see in another month or so, I might want her to go instead. Can we just evict both of them and be done with it?

• Love 10

All I know is that this double eviction has all of the ingredients to be outstanding. I mean, maybe not "clown shoe" outstanding but still could change a lot.

Ah, "clown shoe." The gift that keeps on giving.

• Love 6

Damn. Well she's not wrong.

This is why I think we're looking at Vanessa staying. She knows how to manipulate people, get them on her side. Meanwhile, Shelli is spending all her energy worried about a tshirt. It's not a fair fight.

I actually think Vanessa telling everyone how much they owe her is backfiring big time. It's ticking people off, especially because her MO is to convince people that they are in danger (sometimes by putting them in danger herself), then she keeps telling them how she saved them and they owe her over and over and over. That's a great way to turn gratitude into resentment.

With that said, when I watched Shirtgate it made me want them to switch the target to Shelli. She's so fricking entitled and just nauseating with the Clay nonsense. That incident made me hate the twins too. One of them seriously suggested that James wanted to get one of Clelli out because he was jealous of them being such a cute couple. I mean... really? Who even forms that thought, much less speaks it out loud?

• Love 10

ADC are saying that Vanessa already has "three votes secretly" and that she's "scheming away" and will definitely be coming to them.

"No way she's going to let Shelli just steamroll her out of this house."

Shelli and Austin should get together.

She's just immature, insecure and needy enough to read his creepy stalking behavior as "devotion."

Really, it's a perfect match!

• Love 7

James and Meg have surprisingly started to figure out Becky's game pretty accurately. Realized she only committed to their side after she became HOH. Starting to say they don't want to do her dirty work - and that she's coming out too good this week with the Slop Pass, 10 Grand and no blood on her hands. They think she's expendable and aren't worried about protecting her.

But these guys have had so many epiphanies, they'll probably need to come to this conclusion a few more times before it sticks.

ETA: Meg wants Vanessa to stay bad. And James implied DR confirmed that Shelli stole his shirt.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

James and Meg have surprisingly started to figure out Becky's game pretty accurately. Realized she only committed to their side after she became HOH. Starting to say they don't want to do her dirty work - and that she's coming out too good this week with the Slop Pass, 10 Grand and no blood on her hands. They think she's expendable and aren't worried about protecting her.

Ruh roh. James and Meg discussing how Becky is sitting pretty while they are sitting ducks. Slowly turning against her.

Wasn't this ADC's original knock against V - feeling upset at how foolish they thought she had made them look by playing them to her advantage?

Of course if they have a problem with THAT, then maybe they should've tried out for Jeopardy instead.... ;>

• Love 1

Yeah - that was a good conversation between Meg and James.

I like them so much better without the bitter tongues of Jackie and Jason.

ETA:  I want to like Jackie, and I mostly do, but she seems kinda mean to me.

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 2

For some reason, I like when Jackie laughs. She always seems happy when she does so. James is playing cat & mouse with Shelli. He knows he's a goner if she becomes HOH.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4

Becky slipped using the same alliance name with ADC as with Shelli/Clay/Vanessa (The Generals). There was no way Vanessa knew that and adding the fact that James realizes that Shelli will never let the Clay thing go - due to shirtgate - is what may ultimately save Vanessa for now. Shelli is also acting way too comfortable for being on the block. At least ADC realized that Shelli, John and Becky are potentially a group. Who knows though, it's a long way to Thursday and can change again.

Thinking about it, Shelli and Clay both blew up their game over people not cheering for Clay when he won POV the week Jason was evicted and now a shirt. If Shelli gets evicted over these petty things I will laugh for days.

• Love 15

Shelli and Austin should get together.

She's just immature, insecure and needy enough to read his creepy stalking behavior as "devotion."

Really, it's a perfect match!

Austin doesn't look enough like her brother for her to go for him.

• Love 23

Honestly, it will be interesting to see what John's play will be if he gets wind of ADC's plan to boot Shelli. He'll be forced out of the shadows even more.

Ooooh, good point. I like this.

I'm interested in this new development. It would be hilarious to see Shelli go. Especially if they can keep it from her until it happen. Good times! It really is a much better bet for ADC to take out Shelli. She's 100% gunning for them, she's probably more of a comp threat than Vanessa, and John/Becky will probably pick her over ADC when push comes to shove.

I'm seeing a lot of stuff elsewhere with people being angry over James' reaction to Shelli's stupid shirt problem. Like I get that, but don't you also have to realize Shelli was being an entitled brat about the shirt in the first place? I mean come on!

I am still finding it so funny that opposite sides of the house wanna throw HOH to Steve, meanwhile Steve wants to throw HOH. LMAO!

I have a feeling John will win DE HOH. I don't hate him as much as I once did, but I still don't really care for him, but I'm OK with this. He's the only person who will go after Austwins and they really need to be broken up at this point.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I'm seeing a lot of stuff elsewhere with people being angry over James' reaction to Shelli's stupid shirt problem. Like I get that, but don't you also have to realize Shelli was being an entitled brat about the shirt in the first place? I mean come on!

What's the legitimate perspective on James being wrong to be annoyed over Shirtgate? As I understand it, he is pissed that Shelli et al went through his stuff and took shirts that he had been possessing/using for a while. They were not Shelli's shirts and even if they were, she could have just asked him for them. Her reasoning for being so personally offended that James had some of Clay's shirts was completely ridiculous and, to me, it was questionable whether Clay had told or implied to James that he could have/borrow the shirts. If Shelli wanted some of Clay's clothing to smell his scent after he was gone, she should have asked him for some. That was just a bullshit rationale anyway because one of the twins said that James had gotten one shirt from the laundry area after Clay left it there (presumably after being laundered) for several days. Yet Shelli was heartbroken that the shirt would smell like James instead of Clay and positive that James was wearing the shirt(s) to taunt her. The twins supported her in this theory that it was deeply offensive and wrong for James to continue wearing shirts he had been wearing since Clay was in the house (which, apparently, didn't bother Clay) because, obviously, Shelli is entitled to those shirts and they should smell like Clay (though he was not the last one to wear them).

• Love 8

What's the legitimate perspective on James being wrong to be annoyed over Shirtgate?

I mean I agree with you, but I can see why people think James is being a bit extra and petty about the whole thing. But like Shelli is too, so who cares.

Another thing I'm confused over that I'm reading elsewhere is how stupid everyone thinks it is for ADC to want Shelli out. Like huh? Honestly Shelli is a much bigger threat to them than Vanessa. And lbr, they're fucked either way anyway. They're not very good players! As for going against Becky, meh. Becky was selling them out to Shelli/Clay just last week so I'm not that surprised they aren't ready to make a move that benefits her more than them right now. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Shelli is a lot more athletic that Vanessa and might be harder to beat in a comp. That said, they really can't go evicting one over the other. Shelli just happens to be annoying them more at the moment. Does Shelli not realize #shirt-gate might hurt her come Thursday night? Of course, all of this petty high school stuff but Shelli should have remained keeping a low profile.

• Love 5

Has Shelli even approached James, Jackie and Meg since the ceremony to ask where they stand with the vote? Or does she think they're keeping her out of the kindness of their hearts? I mean that's kind of an important 3 person voting bloc. Seems like you should make an effort. Then again Shelli expects everyone just to roll over and die for her because she's that great.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 4

Shelli latching onto Steve and the Austwins didn't go unnoticed. If she eventually gets around to campaigning tomorrow it may be too late for her. James, Meg and Jackie seem pretty set on keeping Vanessa - they are desperate for her to offer one of her famous deals. Wednesday into Thursday should be good feeds particularly once Becky and John get wind of the flip.

If Becky protests the change in vote, it will tip her hand as James and Meg earlier realized that Becky wanted the veto used on Shelli to keep Steve on the block with Vanessa. They said they will not do the dirty work for Becky and will likely vote for what they feel is best for their game anyway. 

• Love 1

So from my feed watching here's the double eviction plans as of now:

James/Jackie/Meg- Shelli/Vanessa and Liz. Shelli/Vanessa is the target. If they win veto Austin will be the replacement/target

Liz/Austin/Julia- John and Jackie with James as the backdoor plan. Jackie goes if noms stay the same.

Shelli- James and Jackie with James as the target. Meg goes up if one wins veto.

Vanessa- John and Becky with Becky as the target. Meg goes up if one wins veto to ensure the other goes out

John- Right now, Liz and Julia with Austin as the backdoor target. But his target will be Vanessa she stays.

Steve- is planning on throwing the next HoH since he doesn't know which side he wants to go with

• Love 2

Is it a done deal that Vanessa will stay if ADC flip their votes? I'm not clear on how the Austwins and Steve are planning to vote.

Yea, I don't know. As of now, I believe Austwins and Steve are voting out Vanessa because they think that's how everyone else is voting. James/Jackie/Meg would have to tell them they're thinking of keeping Vanessa if they want it to actually happen. And even then, I think it's possible Austwins wouldn't do it because they might not want to piss off Becky. Steve, I don't know.

• Love 1

Yea, I don't know. As of now, I believe Austwins and Steve are voting out Vanessa because they think that's how everyone else is voting. James/Jackie/Meg would have to tell them they're thinking of keeping Vanessa if they want it to actually happen. And even then, I think it's possible Austwins wouldn't do it because they might not want to piss off Becky. Steve, I don't know.

Steve is planning to vote to keep Vanessa. He told John that during Vanessa's last HoH he made a deal with her that he wouldn't nominate or vote against her for 2nd weeks in exchange for her keeping him off the block. He told John that since his vote doesn't matter (if the Goblins are solid) then he doesn't want to break his promise. It's all a lie but the fact that he's doing this tells me that he's going to vote to evict Shelli

• Love 2

Liz and Austin are trashing Vanessa right now. They are voting her out but might change if they think they have the votes.

However, Steve might switch his vote if he finds out Vanessa is telling people he in an alliance with Shelli and John.

Liz and Austin flip flopped so many times last week I don't take anything that comes out of their mouths seriously. But I do think they were going to vote to keep Vanessa out of loyalty knowing that Becky wouldn't be mad at them. But I think they do want her there over Shelli.

Yes, I thought Steve was voting Van out...but was that just to go with the house? If James, Jackie (I still find it hard to believe she'll keep Van), and Meg vote out Shelli, they just need Steve, and then Julia, right? I'd kind of like to see Julia and Liz split on the vote.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 2

I really wish during DEs they couldn't talk/plan/plot. If it just rolled from one thing to another and you had to make decisions based on your gut rather than being influenced by your alliance/etc. I think it'd be awesome to see the nominations immediately after the HoH is crowned, followed by veto comp, followed by veto ceremony, followed by votes, and they don't get to talk about any of it until after the person is gone.

Edited by alt0233
  • Love 3

I'm done with Austin.  He's a snake in the grass. 

Austin talking to James:  That's something Vanessa can't understand...the perspective that I have...or understand the perspective that you have, 'cause she's not in the situation that we're in.  When you have the responsibility of females it's disaster.  (That's about 5:35 pm today)

Ugh, Ugh, Ugh.

Austin has the responsibility to protect Liz and Julia (a mere two weeks after he wanted Julia out of the house).

James also thinks he has to protect Jackie and Meg, but he knows it's because he's in an alliance with them.

Austin thinks he's in a Conan the Barbarian romance novel that has Fabio on the cover.

My preferred boot list for the double elimination:  Shelli then Austin. 

ETA:  And then Austin said..."Everyone always goes to me for everything".

He's a...well, I won't write it - but he is.

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 18

ETA:  And then Austin said..."Everyone always goes to me for everything".

He's a...well, I won't write it - but he is.

Egomaniac? Asshole? Rat bastard? Smelly dude? Douchenozzle? Deluded individual?

Boy, I could fill in the blanks for hours and not get tired of it.

• Love 23

After the "protect the women" comment, Austin is back on my bad side. He tried his hardest to screw up Vanessa's chance, but she just dropped an information bomb on James. It's a toss up.

He's probably going to regret giving her hope so early because she won't stop talking now!

ETA: He seems stuck on Becky allegedly calling him a sexist right now.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Welp. So Steve told Vanessa about working with Shelli and JMac and Vanessa outed that group to James and Austin. Steve is the fucking worst. Might wanna rethink throwing HOH now, you dumbfuck.

• Love 2

Wow...

Dead in the water to back in the saddle for Vanessa

Thursday is going to be crazy!!!

Vanessa is officially done with Steve and I couldn't be happier. He chose to to turn on her for JMac after she kept him safe for weeks in the game. Then she did a fine job selling the Becky/John/Shelli/Steve alliance out. Shelli is more worried about a smelly tshirt than gettkng votes. She believes shes safe. So the only votes for her will be Steve and Johnny.

If Vanessa survives long I cant wait for what she has in store for Austin. Austin is a traitor and backstabber when she could had sent him home week 4. I also believe that she believed Becky that Liz voted to keep Jeff. This will comeback to haunt Liz.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

Welp. So Steve told Vanessa about working with Shelli and JMac and Vanessa outed that group to James and Austin. Steve is the fucking worst. Might wanna rethink throwing HOH now, you dumbfuck.

And Austin told Steve the vote might flip, so John and then Becky will find out soon enough.