Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I'm going to chalk Vanessa's bout of crazy to her being HOH and trying to take a riskier move. I think she wants to make big game moves, but she's also afraid because it's only week three and there's still so many more weeks to go. I want her to take out Jeff; so does half the house. Julia definitely wants Jeff out, Steve, John and Becky I'm sure want Jeff out. I imagine Clay and Shelli are fine with Jeff being evicted. Hell, Audrey would probably be fine with it too. I'm unsure about the others. But taking out James isn't the worst move. I wouldn't mind James out, but I really, really want Jeff.

You know what? I hope Audrey or John wins the veto. I think Audrey could be persuaded to use it if that means more drama and if Jeff goes up. John winning means Vanessa has to choose Jeff or Audrey. I think Audrey winning and using it on John would be the best possible scenario. That means it would be James vs Jeff and Jeff would for sure go.

• Love 1

Audrey did say she would take John off, but Vanessa told her she wants it kept the same because she wants James gone and she "doesn't want to get blood on her hands." UGH.

I bet Audrey would humor her and say she wouldn't use it only to turn around and take him off anyway.  That's how Audrey rolls.  I would like to see that.  It would be hilarious!

• Love 1

Is Audrey really taking 45 minute showers?  If so, then she is welcome to go back to Georgia at any time and good riddance.  That kind of wasteful behavior would still disgust me even if we weren't in a drought, but now?  Flames...flames, on the side of my face...

• Love 2

Is Audrey really taking 45 minute showers?  If so, then she is welcome to go back to Georgia at any time and good riddance.  That kind of wasteful behavior would still disgust me even if we weren't in a drought, but now?  Flames...flames, on the side of my face...

I live in San Diego and this disgusts me as well if it's true. However, on the bright side, they don't seem to be using any water to do dishes or to actually clean that pig sty of a house...

• Love 6

I understand why Vannessa was telling the whole made-up Meg story in front of JMac but why did she do it when it was only Austin and the twin in the room? She told the truth to Clay and Shelly but put the big act on for Austin and the twin. They're on board with not backdooring Audrey so does she trust them less? Does she think they're not smart enough to understand what she's trying to pull off?

(edited)

I hope whatever happens, it blows up Vanessa and Austin's game.  Cant stand either one of them.  Vanessa is such a control freak and Austin is pseudo superfan. 

James only chance is the Gronk takeover.

Edited by urusai
(edited)

James only chance is the Gronk takeover.

But I think this ensures Jeff goes up, doesn't it?

Until I hear otherwise, I'm guessing the Gronk takeover just amounted to no Have Nots.  I don;t remember them teasing anything else.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

But I think this ensures Jeff goes up, doesn't it?

Until I hear otherwise, I'm guessing the Gronk takeover just amounted to no Have Nots. I don;t remember them teasing anything else.

I read somewhere that Vanessa mentioned possibly putting up Jackie.

Two straight weeks of an HoH having to either do what the house wants or risk pissing people off all because of the Veto results.  I love it. :)

Until I hear otherwise, I'm guessing the Gronk takeover just amounted to no Have Nots.  I don;t remember them teasing anything else.

I'm pretty sure there'll be at least one more twist.  Not much of a Takeover if that's the only one.

Poor Vanessa. She has "less than 24 hours" to come up with a good reason to put up Jeff. Maybe she can bring him in a room with Audrey, have Audrey make up a bunch of shit, and he reacts to that by getting angry and upset by this woman lying to his face, therefore being "rude" to Vanessa. Perfect! The rest of the house will totally understand at that point, because Audrey is nothing if not honest, and everyone totally believes her.

Go Johnny! One of the few times my pre-show hate has been completely off base. He just has no inside voice. And I'm OK with that.

• Love 4

Can't someone put a shutoff-timer type of thing in their shower?

• Love 1

What a great day of feeds. Vanessa is practically begging Audrey right now to do what she does best - basically come up with a plausible lie so Vanessa can put up Jeff with no blowback. She's not saying the word lie, but she's saying "I need you to do what you do best. I need you to give me a good reason to put up Jeff". Audrey's response is to blame John for something Vanessa thought was Jeff's fault (I don't even know at this point what it was), then get teary, and basically being no help at all. These two are complete trainwrecks at this point. I love it!

(edited)

What a great day of feeds. Vanessa is practically begging Audrey right now to do what she does best - basically come up with a plausible lie so Vanessa can put up Jeff with no blowback. She's not saying the word lie, but she's saying "I need you to do what you do best. I need you to give me a good reason to put up Jeff". Audrey's response is to blame John for something Vanessa thought was Jeff's fault (I don't even know at this point what it was), then get teary, and basically being no help at all. These two are complete trainwrecks at this point. I love it!

I just saw that, and Audrey even tried to lay it out straight to Vanessa at one point.  She said that it was just the right move to make to put Jeff up.  That was probably the one undeniably true thing Audrey said in that conversation!

So in some ways, it's good that Vanessa does at least know that Jeff needs to go way more than James does, at least this week.  She just needs a way to do it so that she doesn't come off looking like a bad guy for it.

Edited by Donny Ketchum

Why is Vanessa stressing about this so much?  Just pull out the Amazing Race excuse and call it a day.  It will be up to the rest of the house to decide who to vote for, and either one going would be fine for her game.

• Love 1

Audrey told Vanessa that Jason called Becky a racist. I've got my fingers crossed that at some point Vanessa relays this to Becky since Becky actually knows it was Audrey who said that. Becky not only had two people tell her what Audrey said but actually overheard Audrey telling someone. I then want to hear Vanessa spin it somehow so that it's not really Audrey's faullt and the house is just bullying her.

• Love 3

I don't think it's John's strategy. I have yet to find a successful strategy of refusing to be a pawn resulting in not being a a pawn. I think he's doing the best he can with the shitty pawn hand he's been dealt.

Meanwhile Vanessa is sure some guy is a twin. Clay. She thinks Clay is a twin twist, and is telling Shelli this. So good.

• Love 3
(edited)

Aaaand Vanessa has her reason to put up Jeff served up to her on a silver platter.  After struggling to get Audrey out of the HoH, Shelli relays a conversation to her from Becky.  Apparently, Jeff had been throwing her name around, telling her that Vanessa was going to backdoor Becky.

Upon hearing this, I don't see how Vanessa doesn't nominate Jeff now.

ETA: Well . . . never mind for the time being.  She's too busy with this Clay twin theory now.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 1

Shelli said there's something weird with Clay and his medicine. She said she finds them laying around the house sometimes so he's obviously not taking them. She even picked one up that was in the HOH room. And now we have fish lol.

This house is on crazy pills. 

Audrey's still also lying right to their faces about her Da vote too. Yet they are still not realizing she has loyalty to nobody and throws everyone under the bus?

• Love 1

Audrey's still also lying right to their faces about her Da vote too. Yet they are still not realizing she has loyalty to nobody and throws everyone under the bus?

I just don't get it. I have to assume they're playing when they act like they don't believe Audrey is lying left and right. Vanessa really does seem so snowed by her and I just do not get it at all.

• Love 1

Shelli said there's something weird with Clay and his medicine. She said she finds them laying around the house sometimes so he's obviously not taking them. She even picked one up that was in the HOH room. And now we have fish lol.

I didn't see it but apparently the rumor is Clay is on Prozac.

What's funny in this whole Vanessa needing a reason to not backdoor Audrey, and this being the most important thing ever, is she keeps bringing this up to Shelli. I don't particularly like Shelli, but she pretty much didn't give a fuck last week. She wanted Day gone, she didn't stress this hard about how others would feel about it, and she got Day gone. She said a few random things about why she didn't backdoor Audrey, but really didn't care. And it worked for her. Vanessa is WAY overthinking this, and will ultimately put a bigger target on her back by struggling so hard to not put a bigger target on her back.

I mean, I know Shelli had hours long conversations with Clay about everything, but I think it's just because she wanted to have hours long conversations with Clay. But I didn't see anything close to this nonsense.

• Love 3

I just don't get it. I have to assume they're playing when they act like they don't believe Audrey is lying left and right. Vanessa really does seem so snowed by her and I just do not get it at all.

And Vanessa's one that Audrey point blank lied about before, so why she of all people would be so blindly trusting is stupid of her.

• Love 4

Shelli talked Vanessa off the ledge.  She's going to put Jeff up, after all.

"The less people that come and talk to you, the better."  Word, Shelli.

How is it that Shelli went from having one of the worst HoH stints to being the voice of reason in her alliance?  Boggles the mind.

• Love 3

It's frustrating because Vanessa was so close to figuring out that Audrey lied about the Day vote when she was doing the math in her head to Shelli. She's making herself crazy by going in so many circles. At least she seems committed to getting Jeff on the block even if she's overly obsessing about having reasons. She has no other option - she thought about Jackie and realized they could save James and she'd get neither out or if she put Becky up she'd go. I'm so glad that John won the veto forcing her hand otherwise I think she would have definitely talked herself out of the Jeff option. 

• Love 1

Jeff might be one of the biggest blindsides in BB history.....for Week 3....LOL!!! Seriously though, because Jeff has no clue about it. And, even when he's on the block he still won't know. He was lucky to be on two reality shows so I don't feel too bad for him. He was annoying & over played too much. Now, the big question is who will Jackie vote for?

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure there'll be at least one more twist.  Not much of a Takeover if that's the only one.

Twitter is suggesting the twist is actually a week-long "party on cue" version of Simon Says, and if anyone fails they become a Have Not.

Jeff might be one of the biggest blindsides in BB history.....for Week 3....LOL!!! Seriously though, because Jeff has no clue about it. And, even when he's on the block he still won't know.

I'd say Casey's blindside in week three of BB11 is right up there.  Though to compare him to what's going to happen to Jeff, at least Casey knew he was gone as soon as he was put up, especially since it was Jordan, whom no one considered a threat.  Jeff at least has reason to think James is the target, so that'll make his ouster a blindside if it indeed happens.

Now, the big question is who will Jackie vote for?

James, no doubt.  I think she'll show some TAR26 loyalty to Jeff by voting for him to stay.  I'll be very surprised if she votes him out with the others.

So James vs. Jeff. Clay and Shelli will vote out Jeff. I assume Meg and Jason will want to save James, so would vote out Jeff. Austin wants Jeff gone, especially over James. Audrey is a fruitcake who will vote against however she thinks the rest of the house is voting. Jackie will vote out James. I think Steve will vote however Vanessa tells him to, but I'm still not sold on her agreeing to boot Jeff over James. I think she really wants James out. Becky and John are total question marks to me at this point. And the twins? I think Julia would boot Jeff and Liz would boot James.

What I'm saying is that this week could be a lot of fun, at least if Jeff does go up. I'll just sit back, enjoy the fun, and be happy with whoever gets booted. And then root for a Jason/Meg HOH so that Vanessa, Shelli, Clay, Austin and the twins can get a dose of reality. Because they really need it right about now.

• Love 4

So James vs. Jeff. Clay and Shelli will vote out Jeff. I assume Meg and Jason will want to save James, so would vote out Jeff. Austin wants Jeff gone, especially over James. Audrey is a fruitcake who will vote against however she thinks the rest of the house is voting. Jackie will vote out James. I think Steve will vote however Vanessa tells him to, but I'm still not sold on her agreeing to boot Jeff over James. I think she really wants James out. Becky and John are total question marks to me at this point. And the twins? I think Julia would boot Jeff and Liz would boot James.

I agree with all of this except for the question marks.  John definitely is one, but Becky hates Jeff since he's so gross to all of the women but Meg and Jackie.  She's chomping at the bit to vote him out.

• Love 1

If Vanessa was just honest, most of the house would probably be fine with her putting up Jeff. The whole charade with Audrey and having a reason to tell everyone is so unnecessary.

How about "Audrey is all alone, no one will work with her. Jeff actually has allies. Let's get him out now while we have the chance"? That's an argument that I'm sure floaters like Johny Mac & Becky would be fine with. Jason doesn't like

Jeff either. She's just gone all about this wrong.

Austin: "When Jeff is gone Jackie will need a strong guy."

This fucking guy.

Austin's wanted a showmance with Jackie since week one, but he was too afraid to approach her because Jeff's always been around.  But without him, he thinks he'll have a shot.  Unfortunately, Jackie's grossed out by him, too, so nothing doing there.

• Love 1

I'm dying with laughter listening to Jason and Jeff describe how they would vote to evict Audrey when the time come. "I empirically vote to evict Audrey." You know someone's going to have to say it.

• Love 4

Steve is beyond slow. Smart but really slow. How does this kid survive in the real world. He might be smart but he's like a young kid. Hopefully, this show doesn't mess him up too much when he gets out.

• Love 1

Vanessa is still looking for her magic excuse to put Jeff up.  Currently she wants Clay to out how much Jeff shit talks Austin while pretending to be Austin's bro.  It's fun listening to Clay.   "Oh no no no no....this can't can't come from me!! That would be awful!!!"

Listening to Steve talk to tonight was hard.  Yeah he is slow and awkward and I don't think he was giving Vanessa good advice.  But I also thought it made Vanessa look good.  I think she's genuinely on board with him and wants to protect him.   I see that with her and the twins too.  She may be over the top as HOH, but I think she really does care about the outsiders who need protection the most.  In short, I  think she's basically a good person.  She'd probably be a good friend outside the house. 

• Love 6