Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

What if Natalie and Nadiya had agreed to do it AND been the twin twist? They could have said it was Nadiya wanting to win something like her sister did. They might have been smart enough to pull it off.

Nah it was bad enough when one of them won Survivor.  I do not need to see those thieves on my television again.  Plus you know they would get into some very stupid argument right out of the gate that would blow up their game.

Does Becky ever do anything in the game?  I hardly ever see her name mentioned in this thread.

Does Becky ever do anything in the game?  I hardly ever see her name mentioned in this thread.

Not really. She's not quite as abhorrent as Jackie but it's close.

• Love 1
(edited)

She loves podcasts. 

Oh, and according to Audrey, she's close with Jason/Jeff/James/Meg. 

(she's not)

Audrey is trying to get Clay put up. Vanessa isn't interested. 

Jason/Jeff/Meg/James are so unaware of what's going on, which is what happens when you are so busy looking down on people you don't bother to play the game. They think Audrey or Steve are going. 

Of course if Audrey keeps this up they may be right.

Jeff/Meg/Jason want to go up to HOH and threaten Austin and Vanessa into targeting Audrey.

I'd love to see them do that. I need the laugh.

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 1
(edited)

Vanessa seems more amused by Audrey at this point than concerned.

Meanwhile, the Jason group is downstairs talking about threatening the HOHs that they better target Audrey. Or else! These arrogant idiots.

Vanessa to Audrey: You are safe this week. You dont have to worry about that. For our alliance, take this opportunity to breathe easy.

Translation: STFU!!

As someone who wants Audrey to stay for the entertainment factor, she is exhausting to watch.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

I guess everyone is afraid to put up Audrey just like Day said. She's also someone perfect to take to the end. No one is going to vote for her. Day's theory about the HG being afraid what the outside world will think is interesting. What if it's slightly true and the HG are afraid not to vote for her to win, too. Maybe, they don't realize we know she's a loon like they do. LOL!!!

• Love 1

I guess everyone is afraid to put up Audrey just like Day said. She's also someone perfect to take to the end. No one is going to vote for her. Day's theory about the HG being afraid what the outside world will think is interesting. What if it's slightly true and the HG are afraid not to vote for her to win, too. Maybe, they don't realize we know she's a loon like they do. LOL!!!

I think it's less about being afraid of her than having other targets. Maybe Shelli was, but she also had a big target on Day. And Austin and Vanessa don't care about her, as they know Jeff/Jason/James are more of a danger to their games. 

Audrey reminds me of Elissa at this point, in that many in the house were annoyed by her, but they kept her on because they had bigger targets. 

Jason wanting the entire house to go up and threaten the HOHs is one of the dumbest things I've heard this season. And he's a superfan?

Superfans seem to end up being some of the worst players. I think it's because many of them have a huge sense of entitlement. 

• Love 3

Unless, the twins are evicted before week 5 it's still game in. Unfortunately, the BB house knows. The outside world knows but the BB house doesn't know that we know, you know? Makes sense to me. LOL!!!

What the hell was that?  If he did what I think he did, I'd have jumped up screaming and probably gotten violent on him.  That's disgusting.  I expect that eventually his parents will find out, wonder what they'll think.

I'm hesitant to call for immediate expulsion since it's a very serious accusation and we don't know for sure what's happening, but that video is damning enough that I think production should do a thorough investigation here. If this thing blows up enough (which it seems like it might) then they'll have no choice but to look into this.

From the talk they just had, Vanessa winning HOH might've been a great thing in terms of her relationship with Jason. I think plenty of people wanted to work with Jason but were concerned about his alliance with Da'vonne, but now she's gone and Vanessa gets first dibs. Considering how suspicious Jason's been of her, improving their connection and keeping him safe this week is the best thing she can do. I hope she doesn't go after him.

She also apparently said something about marriage equality which reminded me that they still haven't heard about the Supreme Court's decision. If there's a current events quiz at some point, that has to be one of the things Julie mentions.

(edited)

So if that video is what people are implying as to why Jeff should be expelled, don't you think Lizlia would have felt THAT on her? If I'm off base, please let me know. She would have had a stronger reaction, right?? At least I hope so.

Edited by delicatecutter
  • Love 1

Austin is so stupid. The endless bro talk with Jeff and their other bros makes him trust Jeff again (which he was likely wanting to do all along), and he's more obsessed than ever with wanting Steve out.

He's a prime example of why stunt casting is a bad idea. He's a failure on every level - no charisma, no game, a horrible personality, and he encourages a very ugly caste system in the house. 

• Love 2

The best thing for Austin right now is that Vanessa is HOH with him. Because he just believes everything everyone says.

Case in point:

Vanessa- Those people are not on our side. Do not get fooled. Do you really believe they are on our side?

Austin- They sound so nice

I just can't lol

• Love 4

I do like Austin's possible bi-curiosity and him not being a homophobe. He's not a total douche to me, anyway.

It's nice that he's not a bigot, but when he says things like he wants to punch Steve's mother in the throat (if he didn't say that, my apologies for misreading feed reports), I see him as a vile human being.

when he says things like he wants to punch Steve's mother in the throat (if he didn't say that, my apologies for misreading feed reports)

I definitely do not like Austin, but I reserve vile human being status for Jeff and his ilk, or the King of Vile Justin in S2 of the long long long list of truly deeply VILE human beings on BB, Austin is no where near the top of that list. He's not on it at all. The only reason I am kind of rooting for Austin is he is so stupid that Vanessa can control/use him to get herself far into the game. 

Speaking of expecting the show to kick Jeff out for jacking off in bed with Liz, sorry it took these fucknuts a WEEK to decide to kick out Justin who held a KNIFE to Krista's neck. Jeff isn't going anywhere based on that.

• Love 1

I came late to BB, and have bailed on most seasons from pure hatred of the horrible hamsters making it so far in the game and AG's influence. 

However, I've heard talk of the knife to the throat thing.  The thing I thought it was, was that some guy thought it was sexy to hold a knife to a woman's throat to get her to kiss him, and she did so.  But a day or two later she complained and he was removed from the house.  She eventually sued, but lost the lawsuit. 

Can anyone elaborate?  Did it happen even a bit like that, or have I heard a vastly sanitized version of events?  I remember the first season I followed Jokers and found out just how horrible Evil Dick really was, when he was presented on the network show as a funny guy who just didn't tolerate BS from other players and was only trying to make amends with his daughter, etc.

I like Vanessa, she is smart.  I doubt she likes Clay and Shelli any more than we do.  Her only other option would have been to align with Jeff, James, Meg and Jason. The others are floaters.   Her target now seems to be James with the back door of Jeff should James win POV.  Either way she is getting one of them out.  I like this plan.  If Austin wins BotB he will do what she wants even though he does not want to put Jeff up.  Oy.  Crazy on that one.  

• Love 3

I just want Jeff to go tell Vanessa that If she doesn't want to follow "their" plan and Backdoor Audrey then she can just step down as HOH. Vanessa will Backdoor his ass so fast. He's so arrogant & such a pig.

• Love 1

Hopefully, either Shelli or Clay don't make jury. I would like them to be separated and see how the other would play. Although, the way it's going I doubt that will happen. I think the two of them will go deep into the game. The got the numbers on their side at the moment.

Yeah, if that video is legit, Jeff needs to be taken out of that house immediately. I think it's gross and if people can get expelled for chest bumping, then sexual harassment should definitely be up there as well. 

I heard Steve defending Liz I think about 12:19am BB time? I saw the video on tumblr and I think it was rather sweet someone told the guy to stop harassing girls. A couple of the guys, like Austin, have been talking about Jeff being creepy but for Steve, of all people, to tell him to stop when Jeff was grabbing and pulling Liz? Telling him that he should only touch her when she wanted him to? Beautiful. That shot Steve up WAYYYYY high on my favourites list. At least people are now seeing what an awful person Jeff is. I want him to go next, but if it's James, then that's the next best thing.

Though I worry about cries of racism from the vocal minorities defending minorities. Personally, I don't care. James is just as gross and an awful person too. Get them both out, I say! 

• Love 2

I guess I don't understand why the co-HOHs act like they have to band together and come to a consensus on who to vote for, and who the potential backdoor candidate is. It takes a lot of the fun out of it for me. I want to see two major enemies pitted against each other as HOH, and refuse to discuss strategy and who they plan to nominate with the other.

• Love 3

Also, everyone & anyone goes into the HOH room. Back in the day it was sacred ground. Didn't the HOH carry the key around their neck? Now, it doesn't seem to mean as much as before.

• Love 4
(edited)

Audrey is trying to get Clay put up.

I love Audrey. She's always giving me what I want!

I want to see two major enemies pitted against each other as HOH, and refuse to discuss strategy and who they plan to nominate with the other.

Me too! I think Production wants that, too. And then they want whoever becomes sole HOH to backdoor the dethroned HOH. I think that's basically the only reason BOB is even a thing. I want it to happen because then maybe they'll get rid of BOB.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

I guess I don't understand why the co-HOHs act like they have to band together and come to a consensus on who to vote for, and who the potential backdoor candidate is.

I think it is just an extension of "vote with the house".

No one wants to upset anyone.

Though I don't remember HOHs working together to this extent last year.   Maybe just a new strategy after seeing how BotB has played out before.  If they come together, less of a chance the dethroned HOH will get put up; which is obviously decent strategy on either co-HOH's part.

• Love 2

Based on the convos last night it sounds like Austin is putting up Meg/Jason and Vanessa is putting up James/John. The idea is that John is gonna throw BOTB to keep Vanessa in power. Depending on who wins veto, Jeff is getting backdoored. The only thing that could throw a wrench into this is if Jeff gets picked to play in the veto, wins and takes James off. Those two would be safe along with Meg/Jason (winning BOTB). I think she's better off putting up Jackie instead of James, that way James/Jeff can't use the veto to take each other off.

(edited)

Audrey is cray cray but great TV. If you were smart you would nominate Clay and/or Shelli. Clay because he's a strong guy in a pair alliance and Shelli because she's with Clay. It just makes sense to get rid of one of them. Also, it would make the show a little more interesting next week. It's been too predicable and nice. That ain't any fun. LOL!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
(edited)

It's nice that he's not a bigot, but when he says things like he wants to punch Steve's mother in the throat (if he didn't say that, my apologies for misreading feed reports), I see him as a vile human being.

And the other thing about that is that he talked a lot in his pre-interviews about how he wants to be a positive example for kids and to show them how to deal with bullying.  He was explicit about that.  So now that makes him come across even worse to me.   Hypocrite asshole.  I think its going to be a minor miracle this week if Vanessa can keep his focus off Steve.

A couple of the guys, like Austin, have been talking about Jeff being creepy but for Steve, of all people, to tell him to stop when Jeff was grabbing and pulling Liz?

Jeff is almost out for Steve as much as Austin.  I love that Steve stood up like that, but it makes me nervous as well.

Though I don't remember HOHs working together to this extent last year.   Maybe just a new strategy after seeing how BotB has played out before.

Well Derrick pretty much directed all of that no matter who won HOH.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

Clay and Shelli saving Audrey last week was moronic. I hope they find out Audrey's wanting them up.

Hilarious that immediately after the HOH reveal Audrey was up throwing Clay UTB to Vanessa. I howled with laughter when Vanessa deadpanned: "Do you think it's possible you're overthinking this?"

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

The funniest thing is that everyone actually should want Clay/Shelli out. Vanessa is gonna regret aligning with them sooner rather than later IMO.

Austin/Vanessa are talking with Jeff now. Jeff said, "I have a pretty good influence in this house." LOL. My Vanessa hate will start waning if she can successfully get him out.

I imagine Production will try to make that happen. That way they can completely brush aside this latest controversy.

Vanessa asked John to throw BOB and he agreed to it. Oh John. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad because I want Jeff gone, but John is just such an embarrassing player.

Grodner has to be pleased with this week. Her stupid Ken & Barbie showmance is safe, she doesn't even have to rig anything to keep Audrey safe, and Jeff who is the most hated HG thus far is likely going home. What are the odds Jeff doesn't have a veto chip in the bag? 

• Love 1

I'm enjoying the Vanessa/Austin HOH so far.

Vanessa: (in more diplomatic language) You are safe, but I need you to keep the crazy in check.

Audrey:  crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy

Vanessa (invisible head desk) 

• Love 3

First bit of distrust from Vanessa towards Clay. Clay offered to go on the block. She told him no, and after he left she whispered to Austin that Clay only wants to go up so he can win BOTB and save James. 

What are the odds Jeff doesn't have a veto chip in the bag? 

Pretty good I think. Before this latest incident I would've thought they might try some light rigging to save their twist, especially since all the other twists have failed hard so far lol, but now I think they probably just want him to go quietly before there's a shit storm.

I really wish the Freaks and Geeks alliance was real. That's a group I could maybe root for.

Even Dick tweeted about how awful the Jeff thing is. Fucking Dick! When Dick can see you're gross you know you're disgusting!

• Love 8

Yeah, I don't think Vanessa has ever fully trusted Clay, or vice versa. They mainly seem to be connected through Shelli, who has actually protected Vanessa and said numerous times that she trusts her. I wouldn't be surprised if Vanessa is secretly hoping someone will take out Clay for her. It could potentially bring Shelli in closer.

If James and Jeff are both still in the house next Friday, I'm going to vomit.

• Love 1