Type keyword(s) to search

General True Crime Shows

Jaded
  • Start Topic

@Maharincess, Big ol' hugs to you!  I am beside myself with anger at her and her mom and baez and the jury!  Yeah, I knew all of this before, too.  Cindy is still lying her ass off, she needs to beg forgiveness for her lies.  Sorry, I'm just so mad I cannot speak.  More later.

• Love 7

Well, after watching part 3, it's a given everyone knows Casey killed her child.(including Jose,the jury, Cindy,etc) This just did a wonderful job of enraging people all over again so it makes Cindy's and Casey's lives a continuing hell which is fine with me. And, as I have said before, people will hate on all the jurors all over again. What the hell is George still doing with Cindy?

Edited by hoosiermom
Spelling
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Brattinella said:

@Maharincess, Big ol' hugs to you!  I am beside myself with anger at her and her mom and baez and the jury!  Yeah, I knew all of this before, too.  Cindy is still lying her ass off, she needs to beg forgiveness for her lies.  Sorry, I'm just so mad I cannot speak.  More later.

I've had to put things down that I was holding so I wouldn't throw them at the tv. This case just makes me so mad. 

• Love 4

I caught the last half of the last CA show on ID, and admittedly I know very little about the case because my distaste for Nancy Grace knows no bounds and that's who the women who were following the case on the office kitchen TV tuned into constantly (grrrr....'tot mom'....grrrr).  So tell me if I have this straight: the defense used Werner Spitz to expertly opine that because there was none of Casey's DNA on the outside of the duct tape, it could not be established that she killed Caylee?  And he additionally opined that since Caylee's DNA wasn't on the inside of the duct tape, nothing conclusive could be gained from the duct tape evidence, despite the fact the tape was exposed to the elements for months?  What struck me so starkly about Werner's conclusions was that they were diametrically opposed to his conclusions in the JonBenet case on the CBS show last year; there, he stated Brock bashed JB with the flashlight and that not only was it not suspect that Brock's/JB's DNA was not on the outside of the flashlight (i.e., the similar kind of transfer DNA that would ostensibly on the outside of the duct tap in the CA case), but that DNA wouldn't really transfer that way. Thus, the lack of DNA didn't stop him from concluding Brock knocked JB out with the flashlight. If CA is innocent because of no transfer DNA, then Brock is too*.  I've always suspected Spitz was a whore of the highest order, but if I'm understanding what his testimony in the CA case was, it's a damn certainty.

*I'm not debating whether or not either CA or Brock Ramsey is innocent; I'm just saying that experts lose all credibility if they are not consistent in application of their theories.

• Love 7

Wow.  I agree with all of you after watching the Casey Anthony special.  I couldn't handle watching the trial originally, and I know this was super condensed, but, my God, how could anyone say she was not guilty??  I wanted to slap that juror who complained about his "1000 death threats" because they found her not guilty because the prosecution didn't show how and where she died??  What about the medical examiner's testimony that it was HOMICIDE (full disclosure: I love Dr. G's show)??  How is that not enough to say murder??  FFS. 

How can George stay with Cindy knowing she is trying to reconnect with the daughter that accused him of making her give him BJs at age 13??  That is out there FOREVER.  Cindy has some major guilt over this entire situation (starting from "making" Casey keep Caylee instead of giving her up for adoption) and she thinks the only way to assuage her guilt is to LIE ON THE STAND and to the world that she thinks Caylee's death was accidental. 

One question: so, if Casey and Caylee lived with George and Cindy, why would Casey need to drug Caylee?  Wouldn't one of them realize that their granddaughter was at home while Casey went out?  Why didn't Casey just ask her parents to babysit?  I disagree with George that she OD'd Caylee (because I don't think that would have been necessary).  I think she just straight up suffocated her with the tape.

2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I've always suspected Spitz was a whore of the highest order, but if I'm understanding what his testimony in the CA case was, it's a damn certainty.

I agree with you completely.  This is also the conclusion I came to about Dr. Henry Lee when I watched him on the OJ special.  He's seen in like every episode of Forensic Files and, with his crazy conclusions on OJ/Justin, I honestly want the police/DA to got back and review the convictions in which Dr. Lee testified and that was the only evidence that convicted the defendant.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, TheGreenWave said:

One question: so, if Casey and Caylee lived with George and Cindy, why would Casey need to drug Caylee?  Wouldn't one of them realize that their granddaughter was at home while Casey went out?  Why didn't Casey just ask her parents to babysit?  I disagree with George that she OD'd Caylee (because I don't think that would have been necessary).  I think she just straight up suffocated her with the tape.

Kaylee was not at home when Casey went out.  The Anthony's were under the impression that Casey was still employed at Universal Studios.   Casey would go out like she was working and take Kaylee with her to drop her off at the nanny's.  She was doing this for over a year.  Where she really went was a mystery.  

I don't care whether the death was accidental OD or murder.  She should have been convicted either way.  

Cindy reminds me of my MIL.  There could be a video of my BIL killing someone and he'd still be innocent in her eyes.   Seen this behavior more than once.  Cindy cannot accept what happened.   Personally, if I heard the opening arguments accusing my husband of sexual abuse, it would be all over for my daughter.  

• Love 15

I didn't watch the Anthony thing. Like the other rehashes lately, I just don't think there's anything new that justifies it. What I do find interesting, though, is that the recent rehashes of cases that involve men who were accused or convicted of killing their wives and kids  (or, in the case of the Ramseys, at least helping cover it up) have amounted to a lot of time spent trying to absolve the men of the crimes. The  Simpson special. The MacDonald episode of Vanity Fair. The Ramsey special. Based upon the advertising of this one, it was just a repeat of the Casey the Killer Whore story. Some interesting cultural stuff there, whatever the facts of the various cases. 

On another topic, I know I am far too obsessed with true crime. The most exciting event so far this year was flipping through channels and realizing that my cable company added the Justice network. Cold Case Files. The New Detectives. Dr. G Medical Examiner. Body of Evidence. Extreme Forensics. I, Detective. Dominick Dunne. I am now set. No reason to leave the house. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Kaylee was not at home when Casey went out.  The Anthony's were under the impression that Casey was still employed at Universal Studios.   Casey would go out like she was working and take Kaylee with her to drop her off at the nanny's.  She was doing this for over a year.  Where she really went was a mystery.

thank you! 

12 minutes ago, KellsBells said:

Watching Murder Comes to Town is somewhat less interesting than watching paint dry. That should be a 30 minute show. 

Agreed for the most part, KellsBells, tho there have been quite a few episodes that were pretty riveting.  I attribute it mostly to the narrator(s) who speak in low hushed tones...oh so soothing to the ear, however, I'm seldom able to stay awake to the end -- then I have to google to find out whodunit. 

• Love 4

I wish Casey's brother Lee had given an interview. I'm interested in where he stands in all of this. I remember his stupid "C...M...A...I love you" at Caylee's memorial service.  I wonder what kind of relationship he has with his parents now and if he speaks to his murdering sister at all.   

I know George and Cindy have another grandchild now.  I wonder if they're afraid to get too attached to the new grandson.  

• Love 5
23 hours ago, ari333 said:

I see your point, but I can't give George a pass; and I can't give Cindy one, for sure. And Casey...well... no words.

I do give George a pass. The way he was blamed for the death and cover up of his much adored baby granddaughter was bad enough. Then his own daughter accuses him of sexually abusing her to save her own ass.  Like another poster said, that accusation is out there FOREVER.  It will follow him for the rest of his life.

I'm a grandparent and I know that love and I felt his grief through the TV screen, the man tried to take his life so he could be with her.  He also told the truth on the stand unlike that wife of his.  I may have felt differently if I hadn't became a grandma in the middle of this case.   He's also the only one who chose Caylee over Casey and for that he gets a huge pass for me. 

I even kind of understand him saying that he thinks Casey killed Caylee by giving her something to knock her out and she didn't wake up.  I think he knows the truth but for his own piece of mind he has to tell himself that the child he raised couldn't have been capable of killing her child.  I get that. 

The best part of this show was that the wretched Nancy Grace was only on for about 6 seconds.  

• Love 9

I really enjoyed the last two Fear Thy Neighbor shows.

The single man who moved into his first home with the chatty and intrusive female neighbor.  He ended up killing her boyfriend in self defense, and a grand jury acquitted him.  He seemed like a genuinely nice person who was filled with guilt over the shooting.  It's a shame the boyfriend inserted himself in that situation since it cost him his life and oddly, they are still neighbors today!  

The couple who disappeared for 10 years after losing their baby.  Their neighbors/friends kept up the lawn and collected their mail for the entire 10 years.  The couple returned and were bat shit crazy, and their house was in foreclosure.  They treated their former friends horribly, even though their friends had helped so much and even brought them groceries when they first came back.  I hated the woman who played the disappearing woman.  She made the ugliest faces when she spoke.  I loved the male neighbor who commented, he seemed so calm and rational.

I love this show, Murder Comes To Town and See No Evil.

I refused to watch the Casey Anthony special.  That bitch needs to just die already.

• Love 6

The thing that was so horrible about the disappearing family, was that they lived in their house, making their neighbors life pure hell, for 4 years without paying a mortgage payment.  The husband only worked part-time and she didn't work at all.  Good grief, he needed to work full-time and the wife needed to work as well.  Then maybe they could have kept their house. They were so jealous of their former friends who both worked full-time to have a nice life.  I despise people like this.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

The thing that was so horrible about the disappearing family, was that they lived in their house, making their neighbors life pure hell, for 4 years without paying a mortgage payment.  The husband only worked part-time and she didn't work at all.  Good grief, he needed to work full-time and the wife needed to work as well.  Then maybe they could have kept their house. They were so jealous of their former friends who both worked full-time to have a nice life.  I despise people like this.

1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

I really enjoyed the last two Fear Thy Neighbor shows.

The single man who moved into his first home with the chatty and intrusive female neighbor.  He ended up killing her boyfriend in self defense, and a grand jury acquitted him.  He seemed like a genuinely nice person who was filled with guilt over the shooting.  It's a shame the boyfriend inserted himself in that situation since it cost him his life and oddly, they are still neighbors today!  

The couple who disappeared for 10 years after losing their baby.  Their neighbors/friends kept up the lawn and collected their mail for the entire 10 years.  The couple returned and were bat shit crazy, and their house was in foreclosure.  They treated their former friends horribly, even though their friends had helped so much and even brought them groceries when they first came back.  I hated the woman who played the disappearing woman.  She made the ugliest faces when she spoke.  I loved the male neighbor who commented, he seemed so calm and rational.

I love this show, Murder Comes To Town and See No Evil.

I refused to watch the Casey Anthony special.  That bitch needs to just die already.

I like Murder Comes to Town, too. 

I saw both episodes of the new season of Fear thy neighbor.  The episode last night was hard to watch.  I wondered when they came back with a child.  It just made me wonder if he was really theirs.  So hard to watch.  I think of all the ID shows this one hits closes to home.  Not sure why.  Just the thought of being harassed in your own sanctuary seems really awful.

I  wished he had not pumped them full of ammunition because that really sealed his fate.

I actually think ID has been improving of late.  There are not as many salacious shows as in the past... My Dirty Little Secret, Scorned and the like.  I am enjoying a lot of the recent shows.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, applecrisp said:

I like Murder Comes to Town, too. 

I saw both episodes of the new season of Fear thy neighbor.  The episode last night was hard to watch.  I wondered when they came back with a child.  It just made me wonder if he was really theirs.  So hard to watch.  I think of all the ID shows this one hits closes to home.  Not sure why.  Just the thought of being harassed in your own sanctuary seems really awful.

I  wished he had not pumped them full of ammunition because that really sealed his fate.

I actually think ID has been improving of late.  There are not as many salacious shows as in the past... My Dirty Little Secret, Scorned and the like.  I am enjoying a lot of the recent shows.

I agree he was so wrong in shooting them multiple times, but how much can one person take?  It's the very reason I dislike guns....sometimes you use them when you shouldn't even though you feel you have no other choice.   It's a shame that 3 lives were basically taken.  I just have zero sympathy for the 2 neighbors he shot.  The two male neighbors corroborated his story.  I wish they would have just moved.  

• Love 5

I felt like there was so much missing in "fear thy neighbor" last night. It seemed obvious those 2 crazy people were breaking so many laws with the abuse they were inflicting on the other couple and the neighbors were fully aware of it! I had no sympathy for them being killed either. And nobody was worried about their son? Just having them throw human waste at the other couple should have been a huge red flag that they were seriously deranged and had no business rearing a child. And the disrepair of the house was not a place the child should have been living. I just don't get it. Whew, I feel better getting that off my chest!

• Love 8

I had little sympathy for them.  I just thought had he not used so many shots, only 1 for each he would have been able to defend better.  Also,I wished the couple HAD called the police more or documented more.  Just very hard to watch let alone living it to witnessing it.  

I wish child services had been called.  Also, what happened in the 10 years.  They really had gone off the deep end.  I felt bad for the guy getting basically a life sentence.

• Love 6

Having endured horrible neighbors (and ending up in the ER twice thinking I was having a heart attack when it was anxiety) I absolutely cannot watch Fear Thy Neighbor. It brings back too much rage and anxiety. In fact, if I'd not hung onto a mere thread of sanity back then you all would be discussing me. My neighbors should've feared me. The only thing that stopped me was knowing my penchant for overlooking mundane details would've gotten me caught and convicted. I'm too scatterbrained for a life of crime. 

• Love 9

Jose Baez represented the former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez in a double murder charge in Florida. He was found not guilty about an hour ago. It was about as clear as Casey Anthony that he was guilty. Sigh...disgust. 

• Love 10

I watched Scene of the Crime, and was so angered by how the case was handled.  The police persecuted a reserve police recuit, because he was the first to suggest searching the cemetery, after they'd failed to find her elsewhere.
There was DNA; it wasn't his.  The prosecuted him for perjury, because (I ff'd at this point because I was really pissed.)
I mean the little girl was bound and strangled, surely a lone killer scenario.
By accident, a little girl in the town real killer had moved to, managed to escape, and he was found to be a DNA match to murder.
The innocent guy still served his perjury time, they still somehow think he's connected?
I hope the man falsely accused end up owning that 2 bit town, and its police chief, and the prosecutor.

• Love 7

Re: Fear They Neighbor

Yeah, I don't know why the couple didn't get cameras to film the incidents.  That may have led to a restraining order or criminal charges against that crazy couple.  Four years is a long time to live with that insanity. 

I feel bad for the guy having to go to prison for such a long time despite the fact he committed a double homicide.  It seemed like he just snapped.  Everyone has a breaking point.  It would have been helpful to have documented all that harrassment. 

The first episode of the season was about the brother of the homeowner who shot the neighbor in the back.  He thought he could get away with it because he had been cleared of killing another neighbor due to self-defense.

Re: Scene of the Crime

I don't believe he's involved in the murder.  But I can't help but wonder if he's hiding something else and that's why he perjured himself.

• Love 4

I don't know that I feel sorry about the dude going to prison for killing his neighbors. I had a woman who lived across the street from me once. She was a psycho whose own kids wouldn't have anything to do with her. She was big on hanging homophobic banners across her front fence. One day, she came over and started beating on my window. I told her to get the hell off my porch, I wanted nothing to do with her homophobic ass. A few days later, she came back and physically assaulted me. A neighbor witnessed it, so she was charged. I also got a restraining order against her. She repeatedly violated it, but the cops did nothing despite her history of violence. I own guns, and I would be lying if I said I didn't consider shooting her if she came back on the property. But I didn't, because I am not a psycho myself. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Josette said:

I don't believe he's involved in the murder.  But I can't help but wonder if he's hiding something else and that's why he perjured himself.

Yes, but if he didn't do the murder, why do they care?  Everyone who lies doesn't face perjury charges.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, auntjess said:

Yes, but if he didn't do the murder, why do they care?  Everyone who lies doesn't face perjury charges.

Because cops who lie to their superiors during a criminal investigation are also "obstructing justice".  

• Love 3

While my daughter and I were out shopping today my next door neighbor caught our privacy fence on fire. As soon as we got home, another neighbor came rushing over to tell us about it AND that it had started burning again! Apparently, this idiot was burning the weeds along our (wood) fence line on his side and caught an area in the back corner behind our yard barn on fire. She said he sprayed it with water and walked away and it had just started burning again! We got it taken care of but, my daughter was enraged and wanted to go over and confront him. I said not a chance and that obviously she has never seen " Fear thy neighbor". I said I would prefer to just let it go. I didn't want to start something like having human waste being thrown at me or worse. Lol 

• Love 11

The neighbors were horrible, but I don't feel sorry for the killer in the latest FTN story, at all; they didn't seem to take any action before the shooting. My heart goes out to the poor child that witnessed what I assume was the complete mental collapse of his parents.    The neighbors, and anyone else who knew the conditions within "Martin's" home, really let that child down.    I dearly hope that he's okay (as well as can be expected) now.  No child should suffer through that. 

• Love 3
On 4/15/2017 at 7:46 AM, Josette said:

Re: Scene of the Crime

Late in the episode, when the reporter was interviewing Raymond McCann, he said he hadn't lied at all but plead guilty to perjury because he was being threatened with a long prison sentence if he didn't. Innocent people do plead guilty if they're intimidated by the police enough. Still, one wonders where his lawyer was while all this was happening. Currently, the Michigan Law School's Innocence Clinic is trying to have his perjury conviction overthrown based on hours of still existing interrogation videos. I really feel bad for the guy.

http://floridainnocence.org/content/?p=12677

Edited by Mannahatta
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

While my daughter and I were out shopping today my next door neighbor caught our privacy fence on fire. As soon as we got home, another neighbor came rushing over to tell us about it AND that it had started burning again! Apparently, this idiot was burning the weeds along our (wood) fence line on his side and caught an area in the back corner behind our yard barn on fire. She said he sprayed it with water and walked away and it had just started burning again! We got it taken care of but, my daughter was enraged and wanted to go over and confront him. I said not a chance and that obviously she has never seen " Fear thy neighbor". I said I would prefer to just let it go. I didn't want to start something like having human waste being thrown at me or worse. Lol 

Wow , I understand you Hoosiermom.  Sometimes you have to look the other way.  Our neighbors had a tree on their side of a battered chain link fence, right next to our property.  They put up a privacy fence that cut off right by the tree, effectively putting it in our yard.  It made both me and my husband quite angry because we have to take care of it now.  But what can you really do? It is so hard. No one likes to be taken advantage of . Yet, is it worth it to make a stink? 

I think that is why I find Fear Thy Neighbor so compelling.  It hits so close to home. But we do not have people harassing us daily so there is that.  It is hard to live by people. It is hard to live with people, too.  

Sometimes people suck and I just want nothing to do with them at all.

• Love 10

Late in the episode, when the reporter was interviewing Raymond McCann, he said he hadn't lied at all but plead guilty to perjury because he was being threatened with a long prison sentence if he didn't. Innocent people do plead guilty if they're intimidated by the police enough

Yes, I know what he said.  But I guess I don't really buy his claim that his partner was confused.  I think he lied about what he was doing that night. Just my opinion.

The neighbors were horrible, but I don't feel sorry for the killer in the latest FTN story, at all; they didn't seem to take any action before the shooting.

I agree about the fact that they didn't do enough.  I said in my original post that I thought they should have gotten cameras and filmed everything.  They went once for a restraining order early on, but had no proof.  It seemed like after that they just did nothing for four years until the husband snapped. 

This story took place in North Carolina.  The victims were Robert and Genise Matheson and the shooter was Erwin Jarvis.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:39 AM, Josette said:

I agree about the fact that they didn't do enough.  I said in my original post that I thought they should have gotten cameras and filmed everything.  They went once for a restraining order early on, but had no proof.  It seemed like after that they just did nothing for four years until the husband snapped. 

I wondered that as well.  In this day and age of smart phones, I would have had it on video every time I walked outside my door to record her threats (and throwing excrement?  OMG.  I would have made sure to take pictures).  And echoing agreement on why CPS wasn't called for that poor kid esp if there was no electricity, running water, etc. in the house. 

Also - did anyone watch the two-parter on Richard Glossip last night?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TheGreenWave said:

Also - did anyone watch the two-parter on Richard Glossip last night?

Yes, and after watching it, and doing additional research, I believe he was unfairly convicted, not to mention sentenced to death.  They NEED to have more evidence other than ONE uncorroborated witness (especially when he has an axe to grind).  There was plenty of evidence to convict the other guy, DNA and a confession.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

Yes, and after watching it, and doing additional research, I believe he was unfairly convicted, not to mention sentenced to death.  They NEED to have more evidence other than ONE uncorroborated witness (especially when he has an axe to grind).  There was plenty of evidence to convict the other guy, DNA and a confession.

I agree. Even if he was involved, this is not a death penalty case. Ridiculous. 

• Love 2

I just watched the Casey Anthony documentary, because I'm stuck in bed with a back injury and couldn't find anything else to watch. It was actually quite well done. I do agree that George and Cindy are partially culpable, but, at the same time, it was their daughter who was on trial. That had to be a wrenching, damning choice.

I agree with George's assessment of what happened. I have always thought that Casey accidentally gave Caylee an overdose of Xanax (Zanny, the nanny) so she'd sleep while Casey partied. When she died, well, Casey was a crazy, spoiled, entitled mess, and that's how she reacted to Caylee's death. 

• Love 3

Casey Anthony killed her child. I watched the entire trial. When Jose stood up and said out of the blue that George has sexually abused Casey, put his penis in her mouth before she went to school, etc., I think a mistrial should have been declared right then and there. That was the biggest bunch of bullshit I'd ever heard, outside of the OJ Simpson trial. Those were two of the most egregious miscarriages of justice ever in my life. 

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Casey Anthony killed her child. I watched the entire trial. When Jose stood up and said out of the blue that George has sexually abused Casey, put his penis in her mouth before she went to school, etc., I think a mistrial should have been declared right then and there. That was the biggest bunch of bullshit I'd ever heard, outside of the OJ Simpson trial. Those were two of the most egregious miscarriages of justice ever in my life. 

X 100.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I completely agree with everything you said here. I never for one second thought she didn't do it, I just think the documentary was surprisingly well done. There was never any suggestion that she wasn't responsible, I think every single person on that show knew she did it and was shocked that she got away with it. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Brattinella said:

I was not surprised that the detective had absolutely no regrets for what he did to him (I loved how the producer actually asked him, "so how do you sleep at night?").  But I was really interested in the guy who had been wrongly convicted watching the "confession" video of the "coconspirator" in which Bemo was feeding him names, facts, etc.  Disgusting!!!  Plus, after watching his individual interview - he is clearly not playing with a full deck.  I hope that his new attorneys are successful in getting him a new trial.  A long shot, but as pointed out, this is a DEATH PENALTY case for goodness sake.  And there is reasonable doubt coming out of everywhere.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Christmas has come early for me!!!!

I have been waiting for Dateline to do the Laci Peterson case, even though I followed every minute of it.

And the best gift was Keith Morrison.

Off to watch.   ?????

Butterqueen - I came on here to comment about the Dateline on NBC last night, which was very good.  Although nothing new, of course, it was nice to see Laci's mom and her great relationship to this day with Laci's friends.  Was disturbing, however, to hear how long it takes for California to execute anyone on death row.  Last one was over 10 years ago, & that asshole had been on death row for 23 years.  Unbelievable.  Was really hoping to hear about Scott Peterson's execution, but chances of that happening in my lifetime are apparently slim to none.  Sigh.  He's gotta rank up there as one of the most hated men in America.  He is in my book. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Christmas has come early for me!!!!

I have been waiting for Dateline to do the Laci Peterson case, even though I followed every minute of it.

And the best gift was Keith Morrison.

Off to watch.   ?????

Thanks for the heads up!!!

• Love 1
On 4/12/2017 at 11:03 AM, LGGirl said:

I don't care whether the death was accidental OD or murder.  She should have been convicted either way.  

Cindy reminds me of my MIL.  There could be a video of my BIL killing someone and he'd still be innocent in her eyes.   Seen this behavior more than once.  Cindy cannot accept what happened.   Personally, if I heard the opening arguments accusing my husband of sexual abuse, it would be all over for my daughter.  

I think partially what happened, if I recall correctly, was that Casey was spatting with her parents and had been staying at her boyfriend's house. This was why they were not suspicious at first, because Casey was not around all that much, either. I think she'd decided she wanted to break loose from them and be "independent." Sure.

I just have never gotten over that Cindy lied on the stand and that no one contradicted all that crap about George molesting Casey, and the nonsense over she drowned accidentally and George covered it all up. Like the rest of you, I could not believe Cindy could go along with this and protect her brat of a murderess daughter. At least George has finally come out and said that he believes Casey did kill Caylee and he will never speak to her again. Small comfort.

• Love 9