Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Chasing Nay-Nay

• Start Topic

The women return from the Philippines. Here, Kenya shoots her pilot, "Life Twirls On"; Cynthia works on her role as a Jamaican salon owner; Kandi and Todd try to go on a date; Phaedra deals with Apollo's absence; and NeNe makes a cameo from New York.

Claudia bugs the shit out of me.  Deserves answers for what?  You did what you needed to do to get your relationships in order.  If Nene bugs all of you so much why do you all insist on poking the bear when she gets there?  Leave her alone.  You knew she was gonna do what she did, so why bother anymore?

She's like a scary ex who constantly facebook messages her ex demanding answers.  

• Love 20

Oh lord... Brett wearing a hooded sweatshirt to Sardi's. Is he not in school in Atlanta? (It's fall=winter) Maybe this was a weekend visit? Who's with him at home? Why do I care?

Kandi is not helping her case as an adult toy mogul by going on and on about her problems in the bedroom. TMI!! And if she's missing Todd when he has to work in L.A., why the sam hell doesn't she go out there??? Is she that attached to Atlanta? She's crazy, and I'm no longer buying this storyline she's trying too hard to sell. Knowing about their anniversary trip they are on now, and they are talking about it "coming up" when we know it's November/December when this dinner happened. I also think the baby stuff is BS. I'm betting that baby is going to be part of a future storyline.

The guy Phaedra called to help with her rally, David Johns, was named the head of White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans. I wish she'd say "suck-sess" and not "sussess". She was driving the white Mercedes.....Apollo's?? HAHA!!

I think it's a great thing Phaedra is doing to encourage young men to be good fathers and leaders. It's too bad NeNe didn't put her diva airs aside for just a little while. Rise above, rise ahead, ignore for the sake of the children.

I get that the women were trying to engage NeNe in a conversation about where they are now, and hopes that she'd be cool with them, but NeNe just had an attitude of "No, I'm not." What these women need to do is ignore NeNe. Don't speak to her. She will either come around or leave for good.

• Love 12

The thirst truly is real with Claudia. Phaedra's charity event was not the time or place to bring up any issues. Put the bread on the plate and shut up.

Re: Todd & Kandi...Kandi was so adamant that Todd go get his own coins and stop counting hers so that's what he's doing. Kandi leaves Riley when she travels for business so it's not like she's never left Riley before. She could also get on a plane and visit Todd while he's working. No sympathy for Kandi whatsoever.

ETA: I'm actually not a Nene fan but she did right to leave. Claudia & Cynthia coming at Nene was not the time or place.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 17

The thirst truly is real with Claudia. Phaedra's charity event was not the time or place to bring up any issues. Put the bread on the plate and shut up.

ETA: I'm actually not a Nene fan but she did right to leave. Claudia & Cynthia coming at Nene was not the time or place.

YES!!! So annoying. She answered your question the first time Claudia. Move on! For all the talk of you hope NeNe behaves at the event, you wasted no time going for bs at the wrong place and time. She don't owe you crap. You so above it all - act like it!! Bye Felicia!

ETA: stepping up behind someone like that you better be able to deliver because that will get you hurt. Back up and off!

Edited by Llama
  • Love 10

Claudia is too pressed about NeNe.  I think the same question she lobbied about NeNe can be said to her.  If she's in a good place, why is she so concerned about what's going on with NeNe?  I could understand all of them scratching their heads when NeNe left the therapy session that she orchestrated, but, to still be thinking about it after this supposed bonding session in the Philippines is doing the most.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 10

She was driving the white Mercedes.....Apollo's?? HAHA!!

I think it's a great thing Phaedra is doing to encourage young men to be good fathers and leaders. It's too bad NeNe didn't put her diva airs aside for just a little while. Rise above, rise ahead, ignore for the sake of the children.

I get that the women were trying to engage NeNe in a conversation about where they are now, and hopes that she'd be cool with them, but NeNe just had an attitude of "No, I'm not." What these women need to do is ignore NeNe. Don't speak to her. She will either come around or leave for good.

I would not engage Nene either other than to say hello.  There was no need for Claudia to say anything more than hey girl.  Claudia was out of line to create that situation, especially at a charity event.

Noel looks just like Cynthia.  I liked the second dress better too.

I am intrigued by Life Twirls On.  I know that its probably corny, but I am curious to see the pilot.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 5

I blinked and it was over. It's over right? Then I saw Porsha's dress from the show after and I screamed, she can't take a deep breath in that dress without defrauding the entire Bravo audience. (thank you Duggars)

• Love 4

I have to say I haaate seeing weaves on children, but Noelle is so stinking cute. She looks like Leon from the nose up and Cynthia from the mouth down.

Now that Dylan is getting bigger, I can see some of Apollo's features in him. He's got Apollo's mouth.

Omg Cynthia, what a gwan! What a gwan! If our Hawaiian born, partially Indonesian raised POTUS can get it, so can you.

Judge Mathis! Wasn't interested in anything the great ashy-lipped pontificator, Jeff Johnson had to say.

• Love 2

Nene needs to make up with Marlo.  When Marlo dressed Nene, girl was snatched all of the time.  She is getting too comfortable in those big blouses and slashed pants.  Her gorgeous long legs deserve a better showcase.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 7

::high five:: SnarkKitty

The French fry toast was stupid. As was Gregg's speech. Can't they just leave him at home with his toilet coffee mug?

Leon looked FINE in his wedding attire. I have no idea what that pilot will turn out to look like, but he's the star of the show as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 6

What was that mess Kenya was directing? Looked like a poor man's version of "The Haves and the Have Nots."

Go away Claudia.

Who the fuck would put a weave on a child? Cynthia of course. Tacky. I detest weaves anyway, nothing wrong with natural hair. No need to teach a child that I'm order to be acceptable you have to wear the hair of someone of another ethnicity, or synthetic hair.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6

Shut up. Claudia! Nene has repeatedly said she's not interesting in being BFF with you and didn't want you interrupting her plating those green beans for Phaedra.

I was shocked to see Porsha was not dressed like a cheap whore at the charity event. I bet Phaedra told her exactly what to wear there.

Cynthia needs to work on her acting instead of her Ja-FAKE-an accent.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 6

Kandi is not helping her case as an adult toy mogul by going on and on about her problems in the bedroom. TMI!! And if she's missing Todd when he has to work in L.A., why the sam hell doesn't she go out there??? Is she that attached to Atlanta? She's crazy, and I'm no longer buying this storyline she's trying too hard to sell. Knowing about their anniversary trip they are on now, and they are talking about it "coming up" when we know it's November/December when this dinner happened. I also think the baby stuff is BS. I'm betting that baby is going to be part of a future storyline.

In perhaps a showcase called ... Meet the Tuckers????  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/27/report-kandi-burruss-and-todd-tucker-filming-a-bravo-spinoff-meet-the-tuckers/

What about Peter and his inarticulate call to get black boys "exposed"... whatever that means. When he started with "I don't mean to hog the microphone..." or something, I felt for Phaedra -- and the young boys in the audience.

• Love 9

Phaedra claimed to organize her event for boys like Ayden, boys in communities of color without fathers, and yet Ayden wasn't there. I thought that was odd.

As for Nene, once again, she got up and left. Just like at the therapy session. At Kenya's charity function. At various parties when her allies aren't around. On Celebrity Apprentice. Dancing with the Stars. It's her m.o. If she's not in control, or in the right, or the center of attention (in a good way), she bails. And she needs to stop saying she's "moved on." She clearly hasn't, because a person who's moved on can stay and deal with folks. Nene can't. She's got problems.

• Love 18

What about Peter and his inarticulate call to get black boys "exposed"... whatever that means. When he started with "I don't mean to hog the microphone..." or something, I felt for Phaedra -- and the young boys in the audience.

The Men's Ministry took boys from the neighborhood to an NBA game.  The arena is Downtown and many of the boys had never been outside of the neighborhood.  You cannot aspire to be anything if you have not been exposed to anything.  I think this was Peter's point.

There are careers that have a starting salary of six-figures that have nothing to do with sports.

Peter did not mean any harm and I thought Phaedra's comment was tacky.  I don't know what he is like with his other children, but he seems to be present for Noel.  At the very least, he isn't any worse than Apollo....the dude Phaedra kept for a few years.  Seems to me Phaedra and Cynthia have more in common than Phaedra thinks they do.

• Love 9

Ayden was with his grandparents. Maybe he had been acting up and the grandparents took him off her hands.

Phaedra's charity even was not the time or place to work out issues. Put the roll on the plate, put the green beans on the plate, take the plate to the boys, the end. Nene does run away a lot. But in this case, nene was right to run away because Claudia & Cynthia were not interested in moving forward or working things out, they were only interested in poking the bear.

• Love 9

NeNe grates as usual.  Now she's too good for everything?  She's always walking out.  Just get off the damned show already.  You checked out two seasons ago (so, in my best fairy godmother voice waving her magic wand, "Be Gone").  Gregg's BS at Sardi's.  Ummmm.  No need to take Nay-Nay there Gregg.  Nene's not going to have a place on that wall, ever so don't worry about it.  No need to click french fries.  Brent wore a hoodie to Sardi's?  What the ...?  Keep it klassy Nene, keep it klassy.  Continue to chomp your moose cud with your mouth open at a 5 star restaurant. On camera yet.

Kandi has a stylist and she still dresses like shit?  I guess you get what you pay for.  I don't understand why Kandi's upset that Todd's going to be gone in L.A. for an extended period of time.  He's striking while the iron's hot and making his coins.  Todd's squirreling away money now (no pun intended, love his chipmunk cheeks).  When its time for him to bounce out of the relationship he'll have a nest egg saved for himself.  What's so hard for Kandi to understand?

I, for one, don't think a baby's going to happen any time soon for Todd and Kandi.  Not even for a storyline.  However, time will tell.  Riley was right when she told Kandi "too much cleavage" when Kandi was wearing that hot-assed mess of a dress.  Kandi looked like a straight-up hooker.  Please don't tell me the "stylist" picked that monstrosity out.  It's bad when a 13-year old has to tell you that your outfit is no bueno.

Cynthia gave me second hand embarrassment regarding her Jamaican accent.  Had to turn the channel for a bit until it was over.  Noelle looked beautiful and loved her black/white prom dress.  Age appropriate and stunning.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 6

Phaedra claimed to organize her event for boys like Ayden, boys in communities of color without fathers, and yet Ayden wasn't there. I thought that was odd.

As for Nene, once again, she got up and left. Just like at the therapy session. At Kenya's charity function. At various parties when her allies aren't around. On Celebrity Apprentice. Dancing with the Stars. It's her m.o. If she's not in control, or in the right, or the center of attention (in a good way), she bails. And she needs to stop saying she's "moved on." She clearly hasn't, because a person who's moved on can stay and deal with folks. Nene can't. She's got problems.

I'd agree, but people like Cluadia, in this case, keep pestering Nene so she cannot move on.
  • Love 5

Ayden was with his grandparents. Maybe he had been acting up and the grandparents took him off her hands.

Phaedra's charity even was not the time or place to work out issues. Put the roll on the plate, put the green beans on the plate, take the plate to the boys, the end. Nene does run away a lot. But in this case, nene was right to run away because Claudia & Cynthia were not interested in moving forward or working things out, they were only interested in poking the bear.

Re: Ayden, Phaedra said she organized the event for boys like Ayden, so he should have been there. Or is she being fake again? She's just so cagey about everything, it's hard to know. Now she's saying she and Apollo are still married, and the divorce is on hold. Maybe. So what message is she giving her sons? Is it in line with the message of the "SOS" event?

Re: Nene, I agree that Claudia probably shouldn't have brought up the therapy stuff (although she was likely prodded by the producers). But Nene's a big girl, and a reality tv veteran. She should know how to deal with uncomfortable situations in life without walking away. It's not that hard. I truly think there's an issue there; one that goes beyond her ego.

• Love 2

Nene seems to be good with kids. I remember she had a good relationship with Kim's kids, and she was cute with Dylan. I think she and Ayden are buddies too.

Claudia strikes me as way too pressed. I don't know if she's trying to keep her peach or what, but she has a habit of inserting herself into situations that have nothing to do with her. I find it annoying.

• Love 11

As for Nene, once again, she got up and left. Just like at the therapy session. At Kenya's charity function. At various parties when her allies aren't around.

I don't blame Nene for leaving this time.  It was clear Claudia was pressing for a fight so they could all say how Nene ruined Phaedra's event.  Even when Nene told her to back off, Claudia still got in her face and acted like she wanted Nene to snap on her ass.  See, if it was me, Claudia would be picking green beans out of her ass at that point.  You don't step to me without repercussions.  Luckily for Claudia, Nene left Nay-Nay at home that day.  And hell must be freezing over because in that instance Kenya was the voice of reason.  Go figure!

Who the fuck would put a weave on a child? Cynthia of course. Tacky. I detest weaves anyway, nothing wrong with natural hair. No need to teach a child that I'm order to be acceptable you have to wear the hair of someone of another ethnicity, or synthetic hair.

I don't think this is such a big deal.  Noelle is a teenager.  Riley is only 11 and she's been wearing a weave for a couple of years now and I don't remember reading anything negative about hers.  At least it was a nice looking weave and not one of those tacky messed up ones her mother has been sporting lately.  Noelle is a very lovely young lady.  Scenes with her almost make me like Cynthia again.  Notice I said "almost". 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 9

I don't blame Nene for leaving this time.  It was clear Claudia was pressing for a fight so they could all say how Nene ruined Phaedra's event.  Even when Nene told her to back off, Claudia still got in her face and acted like she wanted Nene to snap on her ass.  See, if it was me, Claudia would be picking green beans out of her ass at that point.  You don't step to me without repercussions.  Luckily for Claudia, Nene left Nay-Nay at home that day.  And hell must be freezing over because in that instance Kenya was the voice of reason.  Go figure!

I agree. That was neither the time nor the place for Claudia to be confronting Nene.

• Love 6

But there's nothing for Nene to deal with. Nene doesn't like Claudia, Cynthia or Kenya. She doesn't want anything to do with Claudia, Cynthia or Kenya. Whether Claudia, Cynthia and Kenya deal with that or not isn't Nene's problem. She don't wanna rock with you. Leave her alone and keep it moving.

• Love 14

But there's nothing for Nene to deal with. Nene doesn't like Claudia, Cynthia or Kenya. She doesn't want anything to do with Claudia, Cynthia or Kenya. Whether Claudia, Cynthia and Kenya deal with that or not isn't Nene's problem. She don't wanna rock with you. Leave her alone and keep it moving.

Then why did she organize a group therapy session with the ladies, including Claudia, Cynthia and Kenya, if she doesn't want anything to do with them?

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 5

Then why did she organize a group therapy session with the ladies, including Claudia, Cynthia and Kenya, if she doesn't want anything to do with them?

I think because she wanted them to all bow and apologize. Or something. And when that didn't happen, and she was questioned, she left. I don't understand the reasoning behind her organizing that session either, when she's said all along that she wants nothing to do with any of them. We believe you, NeNe. Really, after tonight, we do.

• Love 5

Noelle looked beautiful and loved her black/white prom dress.  Age appropriate and stunning.

Noelle was going to a homecoming dance, not prom.  The black and white dress was stunning and looked very good on her.

• Love 2

I think because she wanted them to all bow and apologize. Or something. And when that didn't happen, and she was questioned, she left. I don't understand the reasoning behind her organizing that session either, when she's said all along that she wants nothing to do with any of them. We believe you, NeNe. Really, after tonight, we do.

Yes, exactly. Was it the producer's idea, because it seemed so out of character for Nene to do? But then again, they're so into cliques and fights. Or maybe they were so concerned about how detached Nene was becoming from the rest of the cast, so they thought Nene would go for this, since it apparently went well with her family. And maybe Nene thought that she would get validation from the doctor, or, as you speculated, they would all see the error of their ways and apologize to her. Maybe that's what Nene means by "moving on!"

• Love 3

She organized it so Dr. Jeff could go-sign her that Kenya, Claudia & Cynthia were the problems. When it didn't turn out like that, she left.

But her sentiments are nothing new. She's been saying the entire season she doesn't want anything to do with Kenya, Claudia or Cynthia. She didn't acknowledge the apology video, she didn't go on the Phillipines trip, she doesn't want to bother with them. She's told them this repeatedly, so why do they keep coming for her? It makes them look very thirsty and pressed. And when I say "them" I mean Claudia & Cynthia because those are the main two who have been trying to engage with Nene this season, not Kenya.

• Love 2

She organized it so Dr. Jeff could go-sign her that Kenya, Claudia & Cynthia were the problems. When it didn't turn out like that, she left.

But her sentiments are nothing new. She's been saying the entire season she doesn't want anything to do with Kenya, Claudia or Cynthia. She didn't acknowledge the apology video, she didn't go on the Phillipines trip, she doesn't want to bother with them. She's told them this repeatedly, so why do they keep coming for her? It makes them look very thirsty and pressed. And when I say "them" I mean Claudia & Cynthia because those are the main two who have been trying to engage with Nene this season, not Kenya.

But she has never told them that she wants nothing to do with them, not repeatedly, not even once. They all said they hadn't heard from her since she walked out of the counseling session. She never responded to the video message, and they had to be told she wasn't going on the Philippines trip at the airport, via Phaedra, due to her so-called blood clots. Clearly, Nene doesn't know how to communicate. Nor does she want to learn.

• Love 4

They are thirsty and pressed.  They are trying to keep that peach dammit!

As a viewer, I think they all should move on and leave Nene alone.  If she wants to smirk and dismiss everything they try to do to get along, thats fine.  She talks about how fake the others are being when she really wants us to believe that she is bestees with Kim again.  She is as thirsty and as pressed as all of the other folks.

If I chose to be on a Reality TV Show, I would bicker and challenge with the best of them.  I hope I wouldn't look as desperate as Claudia, but I would not back away from Nene if it means a bigger check.  If Nene is over the show, then I would definitely do my best to let management know that I love this show and I am willing to pick up the slack.

I don't know any Africans so I have to work;-).

• Love 4

Besides the socio-political issues, I just think it's bad for the long term health of the hair & scalp. Using damaging weaves (not to mention chemicals, heat, etc.) from childhood is a good way to end up with baldness & severe thinning later in life. Hopefully, it was just temporary for Noelle's Homecoming dance. Although, as swankie pointed out, Riley's been wearing a weave for a long while now. I noticed it previously & I didn't like it. I don't have children. Is this a normal thing for this generation?

Besides that I thought both of Noelle's dress options were too too adorable! I love that style of skirt. It's very lady-like & almost refreshing to see.

Edited by NowVoyager

I was so embarrassed for Phaedra. The ladies (mmm...!) have acted up during other charity events, but this one bothered me more because of the children present. Phaedra gathered all these people together to talk to these children about how to grow up the right way, and meanwhile these fools are in the back barking like hyenas. I was relieved when Nene left, although it was all Claudia's fault.

For a long time I've felt Nene was done with the show, but now I feel like the show is done with Nene. They don't need her. I was enjoying myself watching Phaedra's event without all the drama.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 2

I wouldn't say it was all Claudia's fault. It takes two to tango - she started the conversation, and if Nene was a grown up, she could have ended it with some real talk. Instead she pulled that dismissive "you're not important enough for me to bother with a real answer" bullshit she does to anyone who isn't kissing her ass (and sometimes even those who are). That's what makes folks keep pressing, because they don't believe they should give in to terrorists or toddlers.

Claudia might have started the conversation - and it was a simple question - but Nene took it sideways. She could have risen to the occasion. But when has she ever done that? Not even for charity, she's 0 for 2 there.

ETA: Nene Leakes is so thoroughly unapologetic, unrepentant and unpleasant, even when she's obstensibly in the right, I'm at a loss to see what it is people are so enamored of that they spend so much time defending her or telling her to "ignore the haterz." The sad part is, she wasn't always this bad. 

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 14

So they're proud that Nene left the event rather than get into an argument. Because there are only two options for adults, fight or leave. Mmkay.

Phaedra keeps talking about her butt and those coffee enemas. I think she's actually drinking the coffee, it's just that her mouth looks like an asshole.

Thank you! That's what I was trying to say. There are other options. Figure it out.

I saw that, LotusFlower and figured my post would show up eventually to co-sign with you. LOL. You like to say you're grown, then say "Maybe we can discuss the therapy session some other time. Right now I'm focused on these rolls. Mmm they look good!" And just answer nonsensically if people keep pressing it. "I want to talk about therapy." "Therapy? Girl, I do not watch that show. Those couples are CRAZY! Do you think this plate needs more string beans?" They WILL stop, and you can stay and be the grown woman in the happy place you are, showing your two BLACK sons how it's done. Hahahahaha! Yeah, I know.  I crack myself up.

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 1

SnarkKitty, that's how I saw it. Claudia seemed very sincere in the beginning, all the women did. "Hi NeNe, how are you? We've not seen you since Dr. Jeff's, we all did well with that." NeNe could have been cordial and gone with the flow, but as you say, she took it sideways.

No one who doesn't have a constant axe to grind acts like that. If I am in a setting where I came of my own accord to help out a friend, and there are people there that I don't like, I'm more likely to either be politely cordial, or kill them with kindness. NeNe doesn't have the social skills to do either. As someone said earlier, there's a big problem there and until or unless she addesses it, it will only get worse. She doesn't strike me as the type to seek therapy on her own and admit she's not perfect. It will take a catastrophe of some type to wake her up.

• Love 7

Re Ayden at the event, I don't think it would have been age-appropriate for a four year old, ymmv. Dylan is so young, I can see why she didn't feel like it was a big deal to have him there. At this point, I think it's Phaedra's job to provide education, exposure (tm Peter-- I understood what he was trying to say), guidance, unconditional love, etc. I think the event was geared toward kids who not only don't have a present father, but lack appropriate role models, resources, etc. Phaedra is educated and wealthy, seems to have a church community she belongs to, has connections to successful black men. So I think the subject matter wasn't only not age-appropriate for him, I also think it doesn't necessarily apply to him. Again ymmv, I have a feeling I'm gonna get slammed for this lol.

• Love 3

SnarkKitty, that's how I saw it. Claudia seemed very sincere in the beginning, all the women did. "Hi NeNe, how are you? We've not seen you since Dr. Jeff's, we all did well with that." NeNe could have been cordial and gone with the flow, but as you say, she took it sideways.

No one who doesn't have a constant axe to grind acts like that. If I am in a setting where I came of my own accord to help out a friend, and there are people there that I don't like, I'm more likely to either be politely cordial, or kill them with kindness. NeNe doesn't have the social skills to do either. As someone said earlier, there's a big problem there and until or unless she addesses it, it will only get worse. She doesn't strike me as the type to seek therapy on her own and admit she's not perfect. It will take a catastrophe of some type to wake her up.

I agree, and the more people kiss her ass despite her horrid behavior, the more convinced she is that the dissenters are just "haters" who don't wish her well. She walked INTO the place mumbling about "the girls" and that she was here for "the kids." If she was REALLY about it, like she thinks, she wouldn't ever let anyone get under her skin. She likes to think looking over their heads and responding in a haughty manner is her being in control of the situation and herself, but the truth is she isn't, which is why anything even slightly challenging to her she runs from.

It would be easy to just leave it at "she doesn't want to be bothered with Cynthia/Claudia/Kenya, whycometheydontjustleaveheralone??"  But then you examine the pattern, as was pointed out earlier - it's multiple things - this, it's Celebrity Apprentice (quit), it's Dancing with the Stars (quit rehearsals and bickered with judges), Wendy Williams (quit) for commenting on her, it was even Gregg for the short time he realized she had turned into Nay-Nay the Superstar. Until she walked out on him too - put his ass in the basement and he snapped back into line. I'm sure that's why she took Gregg back, because nobody is going to enable that behavior and kiss her ass like ol' Gregg.

I agree she needs some real therapy and not with Dr. Jeff. Sadly because she continues to get work and only listens to the fans who remain she probably won't.

Crazy, back in the day so many thought Nene was dead on when she said "I know I married a monster." Gregg should be singing this tune now.

• Love 4

I understood what Peter was saying and I do agree with him (that young women and men from certain environments are not exposed to certain things, so it's difficult for them to seek guidance when they need it - I lived that growing up so maybe that's why I understood immediately). I still can't stand his ass, but he had a good point.

ITA. I cringed when Porsha said the arguing could be heard from the reception room. That made me so mad - it was not the time or the place to argue with Nene. I also felt bad when Phaedra's assistant said the ladies needed to hurry up with fixing the plates because some people hadn't been served. These idiots are spending more time arguing, breathing and talking all over other people's food, over some bullshit at a charity event. Every last one of them isn't shit. I don't like Nene at all, but I am very happy she walked away when she did. Claudia is fake as hell and she was looking for a fight.

Ayden is WAY too young for the luncheon Phaedra was hosting. Everyone in that room looked to be in middle school or high school. I'm sure the organization has other age-appropriate activities for him, so I'm not seeing why it's a problem he didn't attend.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 5

I think I am done with this show. First I forgot it was even on and then flipped on the TV at 8:10. Watched about 5 minutes of Todd and Kandi at dinner discussing baby making and long distance relationships. Could not how bored I was . Ended up getting tons of meaningful work done around the house . Yipeeee!

• Love 3

You can't move on until you deal with it. You'll never deal with it if you keep walking out.

I have a question, what is Nene supposed to do?  What is meant by "dealing with it?"  

Still don't like weaves, especially on children.  I don't think a weave is necessary, unless you're an actress playing a role, or if you have an illness that has ruined your hair, though in that case you'd probably wear a wig.  Wigs are cool because you can take them off and wash your hair, and wigs don't make your hairline go back to your ear line.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4