Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Try – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

But you don't understand! It's an anagram! For "St. Morgan."

And also "Mr. Tangos," due to be the name of the spin-off with Morgan dancing his way through the ZA.

Edited by lulee
  • Love 4

It's true, there isn't much space for everyone, but I think with better writing they could make much more of the time they have.

I would love to see more of ASZ. With the end of the season looming above everything, I wouldn't be surprised to see the settlement destroyed and a cliffhanger on top of it. Hopefully they use what time is left to flesh things out more.

And Morgan needs to join them! They might have walls around the ASZ, but they really don't have enough spikes. Look at what happened to Aiden for a demonstration of the benefits.

• Love 4

Is that what they're calling it these days?  If so, that's faptastic.

Is it wrong of me to mentally picture her in red hair and a small French maid outfit, even on TWD

Cause I ain't ever gonna be right, if it is.....

Hell, you already aren't right.  So why worry?  :)

• Love 4

But I want to see people fighting walkers in their pajamas! I want to see the place get overrun and CDB have to go back to surviving on the road---in their jammies!

If the ZA comes I will totally be running around in my pj's.  Hell I do that now sometimes....lol

• Love 5

I don't think that is Enid running by a wall in the preview.

It's definitely a female with long dark hair. Who do you think it is? That's an actual question, btw, not a challenge :)

It's definitely a female with long dark hair. Who do you think it is? That's an actual question, btw, not a challenge :)

First of all, I don't think it's Enid because the silhouette is different than Enid's body shape. Plus Enid's hair is very smooth flat.

I do not think it is anyone from ASZ or CDB. I think someone (or more than someone) are coming over the walls and scattering? Running as soon as they get over like some fort being attacked in a western.

But I'm not basing this on anything except my impression from a couple seconds visible in the promo.

• Love 1

Hell, you already aren't right.  So why worry?  :)

Correct.  I'm not always wrong, but I'm never right.  lol

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Going by the preview shown on TD, with Carl and Enid "hiding" in that hollowed out tree... I can't help but wonder;  they maybe gonna knock roots?

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 4

I'm not sure who the running girl in the promo is. She has darkish clothing and long dark hair like Enid, but looks more adult than Enid. The video can't be played slower.

Interesting that Nicholas and Glenn are running toward whatever it is almost side-by-side, makes me wonder how that conversation went.

This looks to be a big episode for Deanna, and I wonder what was on that paper she's burning. A pre-ZA shopping list?

• Love 4

All I ask is we don't get another "Dude, I lost my shoe and ate so much pudding..." adventure.

So, Enid: listen to me on this, please. Do not, I repeat, do not, give Coral reefer.

heh heh he said coral reefer.

Maybe Coral can start a band.

• Love 4

I am not sure where asking this question should go, so I will ask here. I had to cut my cable cord last week. Does anyone know how soon I can buy tonight's episode off Amazon (or anywhere else)?

• Love 1

I am not sure where asking this question should go, so I will ask here. I had to cut my cable cord last week. Does anyone know how soon I can buy tonight's episode off Amazon (or anywhere else)?

My Amazon season videos usually show up within an hour of midnight Pacific time.

• Love 2

My Amazon season videos usually show up within an hour of midnight Pacific time.

Thanks, but I am for sure to be in bed. I get up at 4AM. Very good to know though.

Edited by Enigma X

Thanks, but I am for sure to be in bed. I get up at 4AM. Very good to know though.

FYI - Amazon changed their season pass rules a few months ago. You used to be able to buy episodes individually. Now you have to buy the entire season. I always buy the SD version to save money. They still look fantastic on my TV and/or Fire, so save your bucks and buy the cheaper version.

• Love 1

Here's what m D* AVG says about Try;

When life within the walls begins to mimic life outside, the group realizes that sheltered life may not be possible.

"... group realizes that sheltered life may not be possible." sure sounds kinda ominous.   Still really curious just exactly what is meant by "life within the walls mimicking life outside".

• Love 1

AMC posted that the hashtag to use for tonight's episode is #TWDTakeover. That's kind of quick, but I'm guessing that it's precipitated by Aiden's and Noah's deaths. Since Spend ended with us hearing Glenn shouting for help, it should pick up at that point in the beginning tonight. But from the Sneak Peek, we saw that Michonne's scene was the next morning, so I guess things don't go to hell immediately :)

• Love 4

AMC posted that the hashtag to use for tonight's episode is #TWDTakeover. That's kind of quick, but I'm guessing that it's precipitated by Aiden's and Noah's deaths. Since Spend ended with us hearing Glenn shouting for help, it should pick up at that point in the beginning tonight. But from the Sneak Peek, we saw that Michonne's scene was the next morning, so I guess things don't go to hell immediately :)

I want to see what happens, but its going to be awhile - maybe even tomorrow - before I actually watch Try.   [and then tonight's TD]

My NCAA team is playing tonight before and during the show, and then an in-state school plays afterwards. 

(sorry TWD, but you're being 'back-burnered' for at least one week  Thanks you God for DVR!).

Episode synopsis:

Rick discovers that the odds and ends of metal that Jessie explained as "an art project" do not really go together to create an owl. Will this discovery break Rick?

tumblr_mrdgn1twxB1rl06dvo1_400.gif

More of this will rename show "The Wanking Dead"

• Love 3
Any safe haven in TWD universe should have an escape plan.

Especially if it's a large group, that includes the elderly and children.

Vehicles gassed up and supplies in the trunk.

Preferably a bus, that can tranport a large group of survivors.

An Imperial Walker would come in handy.   :)

Episode synopsis:

Rick discovers that the odds and ends of metal that Jessie explained as "an art project" do not really go together to create an owl. Will this discovery break Rick?

tumblr_mrdgn1twxB1rl06dvo1_400.gif

Looks like a hoot!!! 

• Love 1

I do wonder if Morgan shows up, if it will be more than two minutes added on to the end post-credits again. At this point, I think they need to give us more than that. And more than "Morgan St."

As much as all the bottle episodes got on my nerves, I could do with an episode of nothing but Morgan's random adventures before ending up at the ASZ gates.

I had the same expression yesterday when I looked at the laundry basket. 

Was that Noah's shirt she picked up?

I'm looking at my laundry basket that same way right now. Stupid clothes won't fold themselves.

Any safe haven in TWD universe should have an escape plan. 

Especially if it's a large group, that includes the elderly and children.

Vehicles gassed up and supplies in the trunk. 

Preferably a bus, that can tranport a large group of suvivors.

And yes, everyone should have individual backpacks or shoulder bags of some kind.

Stocked with the essentials.

Especially, if the only viable escape is on foot.

Basically what the group had in place for the prison. Until the tank blew everything to hell.

Back in the dim and misty past when I was a teenager, I used to keep my very favorite record albums stacked next to my bed so that if a fire broke out in the middle of the night, I could just grab them and run. I would definitely be on Team MRSRAFAELBARBA come the ZA. And actually, I believe that they did have that sort of plan in place at the prison; I guess no one on the planning committee factored in an armed invasion led by a freaking tank, so there ya go.

I am almost 32 years old and I have a bag within reach of my bed containing my baby blanket, teddy bear, memory cards full of back up pictures, and letters from my grandmother. In the event of a fire, I'm getting that out of the house as soon as my kids are clear.

And also "Mr. Tangos," due to be the name of the spin-off with Morgan dancing his way through the ZA.

If only he could encounter Morales while he's dancing.

Was Eugene holding Nicholas at gunpoint during the van ride back to Alexandria? When I watched it before, I thought he was keeping an eye on Tara, but on rewatch, it seems like he is very deliberately pointing the gun at something and not looking at Tara. If so, good touch on that.

I am so ready for this episode. I've been waging an epic war with Netflix all week. It obviously doesn't want me to finish Being Human and I strongly disagree.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 5