Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Try – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Which is about nuclear arms.  So, what, the symbolism is that CDB has to worry about nukes and being trapped in a Revolution-like plot too?

Or Alexandria is going to symbolically go nuclear.

I am happy that Rosita and Michonne are worrying about Sasha.

• Love 2

Yay for some kind of logic from Rick.  Really, separate them and take Pete's booze away.  Has it even been tried?

Oops, the "I kill him" isn't going to inspire confidence in Deanna. 

• Love 3

Ugh sick of this shit already. Of course Deanna doesn't want to listen to reason. Seems her punishment is banishment, which is why she keeps "her" people weak and defenseless. That way she can cast them out and be sure they'll be torn apart.

Rick and his crew of capable survivors is totally fucking up her plans, because if she casts them out (which, good luck) they'll just go elsewhere and keep surviving.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 1

Anyone else think Sam is a psycho and just manipulating Carol?  Just me?  OK.

Not just you. To quote Hank Hill: "That boy ain't right."

I really hate this plot line.  Use your good judgment Rick. I don't think Sam is necessarily telling the truth.  Don't shoot him Rick.  Just don't shoot him.

This whole storyline is just irritating to me. The Rick/Pete/Jessie thing is just way too soap opera for my taste. Also, if Carol is so certain that Pete needs to die, why can't she do it? Don't make Rick do your dirty work.

Mine's the theme from JAWS.

I'm hedging my bets and going with a mashup of Stairway to Heaven and Highway to Hell.

I liked seeing Michonne and Rosita interacting.

• Love 2

Rick should not be telling Deanna that he will kill Pete if the trial separation doesn't work.

Deanna knew about Pete abusing Jessie. Wow!

Who's in the 4 graves that Deanna is looking at? Not Aidan. his body was torn to shreds by walkers.

• Love 3

Rick should not be telling Deanna that he will kill Pete if the trial separation doesn't work.

Deanna knew about Pete abusing Jessie. Wow!

Who's in the 4 graves that Deanna is looking at? Not Aidan. his body was torn to shreds by walkers.

Might be the remains of the ASzers lost on the run with Aiden and Nicholas.

• Love 3

Carl smiled. Has the hots for a girl. And he's going to be on Talking Dead = Carl Grimes is a dead duck.

Dead.  Or today he becomes a man.  And I don't mean in Bah Mitzvah kinda way.

• Love 8