Type keyword(s) to search

SoCharmers in the Media: The Post & Courier

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Thomas is the last person to accuse anybody for using drugs. He even went to prison. 

The way Thomas tells it, he was simply being a gracious host by offering his guests copious amounts of cocaine.

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, AEJ79 said:

Okay, so I may have missed this but Taylor's brother died in June? And people are suspecting it was also from a fentanyl overdose?!?

Yes, both Olivia's and Taylor's brothers died from Fentanyl.

Crazy, and so sad.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
On 11/8/2023 at 12:22 PM, AEJ79 said:

Okay, so I may have missed this but Taylor's brother died in June? And people are suspecting it was also from a fentanyl overdose?!?

This must be the brother we saw in the last episode.

• Like 1

Such a group of misfits.  Middle aged, wrinkled men acting like 12 year-old boys, combined with insecure middle-school acting girls.  Bras?  Wasn't that what we did at slumber parties?  Surprised Austen didn't freeze it.

At BravoCon, the question was asked whose penis was larger:  Austen or Shep.  They truthfully answered "the same", and were asked if they've actually checked.  Yep, they've checked out each other's unzipped parts.  What a bunch of 12 year olds.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2

Sorry this isn't very detailed and maybe someone would like to go back and do a deeper dive but Olivia posted some pictures on Instagram and it appears she may have a new man.  Madison was making comments with a "wink wink nod nod" that indicates she knows who it is although Olivia wasn't saying (although she did comment that he's not from Charleston).  The funny thing was the pics were from some kind of group trip and friggin' Austen was there.  The comments were hilarious.  Let's just say I was surprised how maybe the masses have finally turned against this loser?  I guess I always thought there were enough dumb girls still lining up for him.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Vivigirl10 said:

Sorry this isn't very detailed and maybe someone would like to go back and do a deeper dive but Olivia posted some pictures on Instagram and it appears she may have a new man.  Madison was making comments with a "wink wink nod nod" that indicates she knows who it is although Olivia wasn't saying (although she did comment that he's not from Charleston).  The funny thing was the pics were from some kind of group trip and friggin' Austen was there.  The comments were hilarious.  Let's just say I was surprised how maybe the masses have finally turned against this loser?  I guess I always thought there were enough dumb girls still lining up for him.

Perhaps she met someone at Bravocon. Danielle of The Winter House franchise met up and is now hanging out with someone she met from another show there. 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Olivia went the Madison way: hook up with someone that is not "famous", so he will worship you because you are famous.

Unless she plans to talk about him in a future season, if there is a future season.

Bravo doesn’t seem to cancel their long-running shows.

But they could drop her from the cast.  If she is on future seasons, she could refer to him or even get him to appear on the show.  Or if she cared about the relationship, she could refuse to talk about it on the show but then Bravo might not be happy since they need a story line for her.

• Like 2

Craigie has 1st seat - first time ever?  Does that matter really?

Why is Leva at the reunion? She's been on the season maybe 30 minutes tops?

I will be curious to see if Shep tries to redeem himself. I wonder if his behavior at Bravocon will be brought up.

• Like 2

Leva is at the Reunion because Bravo is trying to breathe life into her flop of a show.

I wish they'd show more of Rodrigo and his partner and their life.  

I also wish Venita's boyfriend was on more.

I'm guessing that both Rodrigo's and Venita's partners do not wish to partake in the messy chaos that is this show.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
On 12/9/2023 at 12:31 AM, Salacious Kitty said:

What happened at BravoCon?

Idk if this is what the previous poster is talking about but I heard that Shep was really drunk at the Bravo awards show and being loud and rude.  I heard rumblings that he was a bit rude to some fans but I haven't heard anything definite on that.

This isn't a spoiler but I thought this was such a nice thing to say...

Screenshot_20231210_094846_Instagram.jpg

• Like 8
On 12/8/2023 at 9:27 AM, Dirtybubble said:

I'm ok with this seating chart.  It makes sense even though I'm kinda surprised Rodrigo is even there.  He was barely on the show...same for Leva, Rod, Venita....IDK there seems to be a lot of dead weight.  

I think Rodrigo, Leva, and Rod might appear later like it happens with "friends" on the HW franchise. At least I hope so. Venita was a full cast member.

• Like 1
On 12/10/2023 at 8:54 AM, Dirtybubble said:

Idk if this is what the previous poster is talking about but I heard that Shep was really drunk at the Bravo awards show and being loud and rude.  I heard rumblings that he was a bit rude to some fans but I haven't heard anything definite on that.

This isn't a spoiler but I thought this was such a nice thing to say...

Screenshot_20231210_094846_Instagram.jpg

Aww that is sweet.  I have to laugh that Venita was appreciative in the 1st comment and then fully friend zoned him in the 2nd comment.

I hear rumors that JT is actually poor and was living in a trailer, and that he moved to SC just to get on the show.  I thought he was friends with Shep and was a jet setter.  Who knows!

He seems like a nice enough guy but a serious try-hard.  I guess they all are.

On 12/10/2023 at 8:33 PM, ZettaK said:

I think Rodrigo, Leva, and Rod might appear later like it happens with "friends" on the HW franchise. At least I hope so. Venita was a full cast member.

Leva and the Rods honestly don’t need to appear at all.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I thought he was rolling in Airbnb properties and so forth.

Didn't he host a party at some place which is suppose to be a dining or entertainment venue?

Oh don't tell me he's the next JD, who's going to screw up his business.

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, aghst said:

Didn't he host a party at some place which is suppose to be a dining or entertainment venue?

IIRC, he held big parties during covid. So he had some kind of space to entertain. 

• Like 2

JT was entertaining in what is now his current event space, using it as sort of a "speakeasy", a quiet, private place to entertain when groups/crowds were not allowed to gather.

Because the Sheps of the world can't seem to go a day without socializing, it was easy to draw Shep and his gang in.

Wonder if Mommy Dearest is actually the financier of his place, hence her dominating over-involvement in the decor.

• Like 4

So the same podcast that said that Taylor slept with Whitney is also now saying that slept with JT, which is why he's her lapdog. She supposedly had him promise he wouldn't tell anyone (or the cameras) because she didn't want her image taking a hit, especially since she slept with Austen and Whitney already.  Sounds like Kathryn 2.0.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 2
On 12/17/2023 at 1:20 AM, aghst said:

He has a link on his IG about his several Airbnb properties (in the same street). It's possible this is a relatively recent investment though. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2

Of course they had both Olivia and Taylor wear red. 

I like almost all of the looks, except JT's pants & shirt are too casual and light for that jacket, At least they all look like they're going to the same event.

• Like 4

Where are the photos from, the reunion?

Yeah Bravo splurges to make these people seem glamorous.

Even at its best, it's trashy soap opera, which would be a couple of steps up from its current state.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, snarts said:

Of course they had both Olivia and Taylor wear red. 

I like almost all of the looks, except JT's pants & shirt are too casual and light for that jacket, At least they all look like they're going to the same event.

Yeah. I'm surprised that JT chose such a casual outfit. He knows better.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, aghst said:

Where are the photos from, the reunion?

Yeah Bravo splurges to make these people seem glamorous.

Even at its best, it's trashy soap opera, which would be a couple of steps up from its current state.

Yes the reunion.  I guess Ariana set a trend by wearing a red revenge dress if you were the woman scorned during the season.

Are those velvet coats Shep and Austen are wearing?  Velour?  Meh they look good in them.  Much better than those cheap smoking jackets they wore a few weeks ago.  

• Like 4

Apparently Landon did a cameo on this week’s Southern Hospitality with the chyron identifying her as J.T.’s friend.

Also the male best friend of one of the lead characters on SH passed away and I was wondering if it was yet another overdose in that social circle.

• Useful 2
11 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Apparently Landon did a cameo on this week’s Southern Hospitality with the chyron identifying her as J.T.’s friend.

Also the male best friend of one of the lead characters on SH passed away and I was wondering if it was yet another overdose in that social circle.

Taylor's brother died in the spring or summer. Could be him. 

18 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Taylor's brother died in the spring or summer. Could be him. 

I was thinking that but it seemed too much of a crossover.  The guy on SH is 29 so probably the right age range.  

1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

I was thinking that but it seemed too much of a crossover.  The guy on SH is 29 so probably the right age range.  

I think Taylor's brother was a little older, but not 40 like Shep. Certainly old enough to be in the same friend group. 

52 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I think Taylor's brother was a little older, but not 40 like Shep. Certainly old enough to be in the same friend group. 

35.  Maybe the friend was Olivia’s brother who was closer to 29 at 32.  

Highest ratings in 4 seasons.  Also high ratings for the Reunion Part 1 on Peacock streaming.

That means we're going to get more of the Shep/Austin/Taylor/Olivia mess next season?

And no return for Catherine?

• Like 2