Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Oh, my. It's not just spelling and punctuation either.

This woman is desperate for someone to talk to while she moves from one washboard to the next and then to the antique clothes "ringer." I hope she's not neglecting 10 kids while she spends her days scrubbing, cooking from scratch, and growing her own flowers so Dan doesn't have to bring her any. 

Jill, don't bother this woman with your overpriced pink water. She has more energy without Plexus in her life than you do with it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 14
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

414DA87E-0E0E-4791-9770-B84BF9542D89.jpeg

Written by Jill’s friend:

please send the kids to school. (Weeps sadly)

046BE2D1-9D9C-4E1C-8AEE-6082A0F74817.jpeg

Jill’s so proud of herself  that her supplies are paid for.   And that she earns a dollar or two above that.   No one except celebrities earns a living at  these multi line marketing things.   A real job would get her health insurance and a retirement fund. 

As for the 2nd quote…. That’s got to be a snark comment.   That or the woman needs her head examined. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
5 hours ago, mimionthebeach said:

I feel that he also doesn't smell great. 

And while, I'm sure, they both believe his fidelity is an active choice on his part, the absolute absence of opportunity renders it, like most things in his life, effortless. 

He smells bad because he is frequently wearing dirty clothes. No one puts on dirty clothes after showering. And Jill doesn’t smell good either in my opinion. 

Plus how much water can rv hold? Not enough to bathe 12 people daily.

• Like 9
(edited)
12 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

He smells bad because he is frequently wearing dirty clothes. No one puts on dirty clothes after showering. And Jill doesn’t smell good either in my opinion. 

Jill has perfume on hand. I was watching an old video courtesy of anotnurie, and Jill fitted about with her perfume saying in her sing song voice that she didn't want [the not Nurie] to "stink." 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

715B562D-7846-47A3-89D3-0BA26E0510B1.jpeg

Weird how her super skinny face she JUST RECENTLY posted is missing here.  Must not have had her 2 liters of plexus this particular day.  It certainly cannot be that she uses fraudulent FILTERS, can it?  

/s

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

Jill "invested" in Phillip by taking him to a FREE museum, where she disregarded the ropes and had to touch the exhibits.

Then Phillip probably had to invest in keeping mama happy by treating her to lunch, which cost actual money.

• Sad 23
25 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Then Phillip probably had to invest in keeping mama happy by treating her to lunch, which cost actual money.

Don't forget buying her something in the Gift Shop because she is the greatest momma ever.

So all the money Jill makes goes right back into buying Plexus, making the company money, instead of ...I don't know ... food for her kids.  

• Like 11
  • Sad 7

58154239-3C5C-46CD-9E3D-108E5E269FB5.jpeg

1AAF1FC7-FF5B-4F9F-B44E-CDFEFE1AAAEE.jpeg

So she is proud to make $875 a month minus the product cost?

Jill is dumber than I thought.

She probably makes $100 a month in profit. 

Jill get a job in Walmart! You will make $$$. Send your beloved hubster to work too.

• Like 15
  • Useful 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Wasn't there a post (or something) a while back, that hunk had a real job at one point and either had women sniffing around him (and getting too close) or perhaps just worked with women, and Jill got jealous,  so made hunk quit and the grifting began. 

Or am I making that up?

Edited by beckie
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

What did Phillip do to earn a trip to a free museum? Is the Rodrigueses' Kid-of-the-Month program back after we complained it had disappeared? Maybe only a kid who afford afford to buy a nice lunch for BME and DBD gets a special day now. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7
17 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

There may be women he was attracted to in the past 25 plus years. That nothing happened is probably more on the women's end, not reciprocating the attraction. 

Nothing surprising about that. 🤮

I think Dave still notices/ogles women he finds attractive. He is a man after all. I doubt he cheats now. Maybe before when he was younger he cheated. Who knows?

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
47 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

58154239-3C5C-46CD-9E3D-108E5E269FB5.jpeg

1AAF1FC7-FF5B-4F9F-B44E-CDFEFE1AAAEE.jpeg

So she is proud to make $875 a month minus the product cost?

Jill is dumber than I thought.

She probably makes $100 a month in profit. 

Jill get a job in Walmart! You will make $$$. Send your beloved hubster to work too.

She's pushing hard to win a chance for the Plexus cruise in Hawaii. I guess we'll hear in September if she made the cut. Otherwise, she'll be back on the stink van singing circuit. 

Who pays over a hundred dollars a month for cucumber water to hydrate? It's easy to cut up some cucumbers, put them in water, and refrigerate. Add some melon chunks too if it matters. 

Jill has to work very hard to be dumber than we think she is, but she always succeeds. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

JillPM and her filters are killing me.  We can see her face in videos, we know she doesn't look like that.  Not sure about that woman who posted about the washboards and the "ringer" washer.  She sounds bizarre.

Taking a funny story about my mother and a wringer washer to Small Talk.

• Like 13
3 hours ago, beckie said:

Wasn't there a post (or something) a while back, that hunk had a real job at one point and either had women sniffing around him (and getting too close) or perhaps just worked with women, and Jill got jealous,  so made hunk quit and the grifting began. 

Or am I making that up?

Yes I remember reading Dave had a real job but he was called to full time ministry so he quit. But I would imagine JillyBean wanted him around her all the time so the grift game began. At a real job he might have had a woman boss and that is definitely a no no.

• Like 5

He quit the print job because of the work hours not the ladies.  Then they covered with the now going into full time ministry and Dave hasn't worked a full day since it doesn't seem.  

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
5 minutes ago, Absolom said:

He quit the print job because of the work hours not the ladies.  Then they covered with the now going into full time ministry and Dave hasn't worked a full day since it doesn't seem.  

His most onerous task these days is installing shoddy wiring. 

• LOL 9

So Jill makes $875 a month which she admits covers her OWN purchases (thereby making money for her upline).    So as @oliviabensonsaid, she makes $100 a month (or less) yet she acts like this is a HUGE moneymaker for her.  

Jill is a grifter, but she is not jewel level grift skills.  She will never see that Hawaii trip.  

• Like 12
  • Useful 2

If by chance Jill qualified for the Hawaii trip, we know she'd have the balls to put up a GoFundMe to grift as much as the suckers (donors) would send her.  And she couldn't POSSIBLY leave Hunk to starve while watching the map 24/7.  That would be SEVERELY wrong, and she'd go to hell for sure.  😜

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
On 6/28/2023 at 8:25 PM, oliviabenson said:

E7673DDE-E6EA-424A-A30A-5FFDCB3B3A90.jpeg

i7969E33E-42AE-4B7B-AB48-73D0A00AF112.jpeg

For 26 years he has refused to provide his children with adequate food, appropriate clothing and shelter, or an education past early elementary levels. He is such a dogly loser, um winner. 🤮🤬 

• Like 18
On 6/30/2023 at 12:08 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Born 1978, so turning 45 this year. 

On 6/30/2023 at 12:19 PM, BradandJanet said:

And David's sperm are even older and lazier. Another blessing to neglect doesn't look likely, thank God. 

I bet they've been trying since Janessa was born. Their chances for a baby with Down's Syndrome is pretty high, but for them that would be the ultimate grift. 

• Sad 7
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I bet they've been trying since Janessa was born. Their chances for a baby with Down's Syndrome is pretty high, but for them that would be the ultimate grift. 

I don't know if a disabled child could survive in the Rods'house. Jill would force its care on her older daughters while she would probably gad about without a care in the world. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
Autofill got me on its
  • Sad 11
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

So Jill makes $875 a month which she admits covers her OWN purchases (thereby making money for her upline).    So as @oliviabensonsaid, she makes $100 a month (or less) yet she acts like this is a HUGE moneymaker for her.  

Jill is a grifter, but she is not jewel level grift skills.  She will never see that Hawaii trip.  

And that’s just her level for the one month she shared on SM. I doubt she hits Gold every month.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I hope all goes well for Kaylee and baby.

I wonder if Kaylee's room already has a box of tracts to save people. Box of tracts isn't going to work for jill in NICU. I doubt singing waifs, Janessa and the filthy rag etc will be allowed either.

• Like 13
Just now, Snow Fairy said:

Kaylee looks so pretty without makeup.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jill is embarrassed by Kaylee's lack of makeup! She has very screwed up values. How dare that shrew force them to smile for the camera when they are probably worried sick? She's so out of touch with normal human behavior. Anyway, I hope their little baby will be all right. And that Jill doesn't make things too unpleasant for K&J and all of the other patients. 

• Like 18
10 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

I'm sure Kaylee wanted to pose for smiley pictures with Jill. /s🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

And Jill's big mug is front and center, as usual. Her unfiltered face. 

The baby is really early. I hope he does well. At least Kaylee and the baby are in a hospital where they should be. 

• Like 15
(edited)

Kaylee’s name was the 30th word in the post. Yes, I counted.

“I”, “my”, “me”………typical Jill.

No mention of Johnathan. I hope his parents were notified before Jill posted.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 4
  • Sad 19
  • Applause 4
(edited)

Jill is so excited that she had to make sure to take pictures with (and Kaylee) during what is probably a super stressful and scary time?

Figures.  Jill has to be the center of everything.  I wonder if she'll take a picture of herself squeezing out fake tears, like she did when Janessa was born, showing just how heartbroken she is, if something ends up being wrong with the baby. 

Edited by beckie
  • Like 14
4 hours ago, Nysha said:

For 26 years he has refused to provide his children with adequate food, appropriate clothing and shelter, or an education past early elementary levels. He is such a dogly loser, um winner. 🤮🤬 

👏

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Jill is going to milk this baby & situation until both are dry as a bone.  IIRC, Nurie had fairly normal deliveries for Ren & Stimpy, giving our Jilly Dove the first real opportunity to take money from strangers. 
*****"Yes, I had severe miscarriages with babies, and now my non-favorite daughter (what's her name?) just had severe pre-term labor that occurred away from home.  We hope the good Lord Daniel Jesauce can bless our family".*****

In all seriousness, I do hope Kaylee and baby are safe and well.  That had to be frightening for her being at 32 weeks.  And, Jill, since we know you read here--you can just fuck off.  Perhaps you can learn how to be a mother from your own daughters, because what you're doing now is not it.

• Like 8
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Jill is probably setting up the Gofundme/send donations direct to me page for the Hill family even as we speak. 🙄

I thought the same thing! Go fund me for Jill ahem Kaylee.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I do hope everything works out! It's not the sort of worry I'd wish on anyone. These days I think most babies born at that stage do fine, but I was born at around 32 weeks as well, one of twins, and my sister did not survive. That was 64 years ago, though. 

I do foresee Jill milking this for everything it's worth, and then some, though. And given their self-made circumstances, I can easily imagine it leaving Kaylee & her husband in dire financial straits.

• Hugs 10
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 1