Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

(edited)

I have a feeling Heidi wanted a Dalmatian. Likely doesn’t know anything about them as breed but loves the movie or something.  Maybe not,  but it seems like a something a young sheltered person does, making major life decisions based on movies they liked as a kid because they have no critical thinking skills. 

Edited by Trillium
  • Like 17
  • Useful 1

Heidi will have a hard/impoverished life. Tim will give precious Mahmo $ first. Whatever is left over will be for him and his dependents. 

Outside of selling plexus/other MLM /breeding dogs/ beg what can she do for $? 

Why her parents allowing her to marry into the Rodrigues family? 

I feel sorry for her. 

I hope she breaks up with Tim.

• Sad 15
40 minutes ago, graybrown bird said:

I feel sorrier for the dogs, frankly.  They have NO choice in the matter.

Sadly true. Heidi had a choice. I honestly don't think this was of her parent's choosing. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
27 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Sadly true. Heidi had a choice. I honestly don't think this was of her parent's choosing. 

Had. Tim and Mahmo will run the show going forward...
Make another decision now, Heidi. While you still can.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Trillium said:

I have a feeling Heidi wanted a Dalmatian. Likely doesn’t know anything about them as breed but loves the movie or something.  Maybe not,  but it seems like a something a young sheltered person does, making major life decisions based on movies they liked as a kid because they have no critical thinking skills. 

Or research skills, for that matter, and internet access with which to Google and find out that Dalmatians might not be the best breed for someone who will have eight kids in ten years. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1

I don’t know about Jill, but Kaylee and Jonathan mentioned it would be the first granddaughter on both sides. I think K just wanted some recognition and a way she could “win” over Nurie for once. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

I didn't get it, why is Jill so eager to get a granddaughter?

Are girls more valuable to her or what?

No, Jill just doesn't want her daughters to outshine her by birthing boys when Jill had far more girls than boys.  She doesn't care about Kaylee anyway, and it surely ticks her off that Kaylee is also hit the jackpot with a boy first time out, no sweat.

Edited by Notabug
  • Sad 6
4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

R necklace. Guess Heidi will be engaged  to Tim asap.

AB765BB1-0E7E-41DF-83EE-37C55F35F7B0.jpeg

Bet Tim had to buy one for BME too. Tim's not going to get away with buying just for Heidi. The poor girl had better get used to it. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

I don’t know about Jill, but Kaylee and Jonathan mentioned it would be the first granddaughter on both sides. I think K just wanted some recognition and a way she could “win” over Nurie for once. 

Jill mentioned that very thing when she said that Jonathan and Kaylee were praying to have a girl. 

Personally I think Jill put her desire on them. I hope she didn't berate (and Kaylee) for not praying hard enough to give Jill her first granddaughter. 

• Sad 7
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

I didn't get it, why is Jill so eager to get a granddaughter?

Are girls more valuable to her or what?

I never heard Jill say she wanted a granddaughter. I know Kaylee was praying hard for a girl. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I’m so curious to know what Hunk is so intensely interested in on his phone. I’m sure he’s just updating his resume on Indeed. 

Maybe he's reading the TV forums on the internet lol

• LOL 10
5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I’m so curious to know what Hunk is so intensely interested in on his phone. I’m sure he’s just updating his resume on Indeed. 

What resume? His last job was like 15 years ago. 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I never heard Jill say she wanted a granddaughter. I know Kaylee was praying hard for a girl. 

Because Jill claimed that she was? Who knows what Kaylee really wants?

4 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

That "R" necklace is going to end up standing for "Regret" ... 

Run!!

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 7
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Maybe he's reading the TV forums on the internet lol

I love the idea of Dave secretly reading our comments about Jill and cackling in glee. 

• LOL 16
(edited)

David’s resume:

Baby daddy to ummm many 

Hummingbird juice connoisseur 

Excellent Map watcher 

excellent napper

Master mechanic 

master electrician 

can run a printing press

excellent RV driver 

Loves the lord 

Loves snacks 

Can preach at a moments notice! 
Hire me ASAP! You will not regret it!

Edited by oliviabenson
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

David’s resume:

Baby daddy to ummm many 

Hummingbird juice connoisseur 

Excellent Map watcher 

excellent napper

Master mechanic 

master electrician 

excellent RV driver 

Loves the lord 

Loves snacks 

Don't forget to add:

Have a variety of pre-printed sermons I can "preach" on a moment's notice!

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, BetyBee said:

Don't forget to add:

Have a variety of pre-printed sermons I can "preach" on a moment's notice!

can print things that have already been printed.   Does not do new stuff.

• LOL 12
20 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

That "R" necklace is going to end up standing for "Regret" ... 

Agreed. And if Heidi’s eyebrows get massacred, her fate is set in stone. She will never get out from under Mahmo and Timmay’s thumb. Poor girl. She should run while she has the chance.

• Like 14
Just now, Westiepeach said:

Agreed. And if Heidi’s eyebrows get massacred, her fate is set in stone. She will never get out from under Mahmo and Timmay’s thumb. Poor girl. She should run while she has the chance.

Sadly, the last we heard from her heathen sister, Heidi is where she wants to be. I can't imagine being married to Timcel, but his YouTube rantings are terrifying. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

Shouldn’t Nuri be like 3-4 months pregnant? Her precious Mahmo had 9 kids in 9 years…

Or Nuri might have twin girls next. That would knock down AndKaylee even further down Jill’s poo list.

I think Jill doesn’t like Timmy and AndKaylee and Sofia the most.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
14 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

One of JRod's eyebrows is looking very 2023. The other one seems to be having an identity crisis.

image.png.435928e0805ce4df45dd8bd526560193.png

Her lower lip is covered with cold sores.

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Who she been kissing? 
And plexus will cure that asap. 

It probably is a combo of a very poor diet (can you say pizza all the time?) and chugging that plexus. 

• Like 3

I wouldn't be surprised if lipstick sharing occurs in the Rodrigues household too. 

Isn't it time for a good case of pinkeye to make the rounds? All those pots of cheap eye makeup have to be harboring something. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
7 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I wouldn't be surprised if lipstick sharing occurs in the Rodrigues household too. 

Isn't it time for a good case of pinkeye to make the rounds? All those pots of cheap eye makeup have to be harboring something. 

Poo poo is definitely in her makeup lol

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

No posts from Jill in 6 days! This is highly unusual. 

Timmy and Rene had a double quick elopement! (Not to each other haha)

Nuri is pregnant so Jill is in Florida 

Jill is pregnant 

Everyone has the stomach bug or something 

Someone died

Jill’s severely injured knee is preventing her from grifting and sweet fellowship with her hunky man

jills Phone broke she is waiting for a replacement 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9
2 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Timmy and Rene had a double quick elopement! (Not to each other haha)

Nuri is pregnant so Jill is in Florida 

Jill is pregnant 

Everyone has the stomach bug or something 

Someone died

Jill’s severely injured knee is preventing her from grifting and sweet fellowship with her hunky man

jills Phone broke she is waiting for a replacement 

MM stole her phone so she would stop taking his picture.

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
26 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Lawson says he has some big news that will be on People's website. My guess is a pregnancy announcement for Tiff.

He was just in the recording studio for the first time in like 2 years. I think he's releasing a single. 

• LOL 7