Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Isn't shilling Plexis technically a "job"? What does Jill consider that? Also, Renee might not have a "job" like her brothers,  but she makes earrings to sell doesn’t she? It's a "job" of sorts.

I had such high hopes for (and Kaylee). 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
10 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I wonder if nurie eats plexus like candy?

She was drinking it right after Nemo was born, so I’m guessing yes.  I can’t imagine being pregnant and putting something in my body that hasn’t even been approved by the FDA.  These people don’t have enough common sense to raise children.

• Like 14
  • Sad 4
43 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

She was drinking it right after Nemo was born, so I’m guessing yes.  I can’t imagine being pregnant and putting something in my body that hasn’t even been approved by the FDA.  These people don’t have enough common sense to raise children.

Plexus labels state not to use it while pregnant and while breastfeeding. It doesn’t even say consult a medical professional, it says DO NOT.

• Like 19
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Plexus labels state not to use it while pregnant and while breastfeeding. It doesn’t even say consult a medical professional, it says DO NOT.

reading comprehension is not taught at the Joyful Noyes School of Whatever Mama Says.

• Like 7
  • Sad 7
  • Applause 3

Jill acts like she lives for Jesus, yet she spends an inordinate amount of time focused on how others perceive her and actually lives her life very vainly. True narcissistic behavior.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

And they actively encourage others to drink Plexus while nursing to "increase milk supply".  I shudder to think what  heath issues will be found in these children in the future.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 10
  • Angry 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Not to defend the Rodlets use during pregnancy/breastfeeding, but that disclaimer is likely coming from Plexus’s lawyers to try to avoid lawsuits rather than from any known risk. For their children’s sake, I hope that’s the case.  

Edited by Kbo
  • Like 4

The Nurthans are in town, and Jill mentioned the shower. Sounds like it already happened, but Jill is never clear in her speech. I can't see it being anyone but the family and possibly Hosanna Plath Noble (if she's not on the road). Nurie wasn't in Ohio long enough to make any friends (not like the older kids who still live there have any, either). 

I'll be interested in seeing how Jill INVESTED in her oldest daughter's shower. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

Not to defend the Rodlets use during pregnancy/breastfeeding, but that disclaimer is likely coming from Plexus’s lawyers to try to avoid lawsuits rather than from any known risk. For their children’s sake, I hope that’s the case.  

I think in the case of Plexus, it's because it contains fairly high levels of chromium. I think chromium is fine in recommended amounts, but I've read that Plexus contains something like 6 times the recommended amount per serving.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Useful 5
6 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'll be interested in seeing how Jill INVESTED in her oldest daughter's shower. 

The fact that Jill was looking for a "venue" for a baby shower for Nurie's third child says a lot about the standing among the siblings. For Kaylee's first child she got a baby shower in the barndo living room.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, precious pupp said:

I wonder what their reason for putting excessive chromium in their products is?  

Chromium is rumored to help with weight loss- although I believe that’s been disproven.  A friend of mine drove a 1000 miles every couple of months in the  1990s to visit some ‘weight loss clinic’ in Texas that included chromium in the ‘treatments’.  

I really wish that Jill and her down line would investigate the product they are hawking.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
48 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Chromium is rumored to help with weight loss- although I believe that’s been disproven.  A friend of mine drove a 1000 miles every couple of months in the  1990s to visit some ‘weight loss clinic’ in Texas that included chromium in the ‘treatments’.  

I really wish that Jill and her down line would investigate the product they are hawking.  

None of them are intelligent enough for that.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
(edited)

I don’t think it’s been discussed yet, but Priscilla and David Waller are expecting #7 in July. They did a gender reveal 2 months ago (video was just recommended to me) and it’s a girl, breaking their pattern.

N/M I just found it being discussed in the Josh and Anna thread 😁

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Jill been posting like crazy about moms day. Does she ever sleep? 

80B2785B-55AA-4B1B-8B11-7B2ABA3295BC.jpeg

Grimace for mama…

AF5423DF-E193-404D-AF97-F9193FEBEBBF.jpeg

4963951C-9533-4927-82F9-73E18DEBD758.jpeg

Jill was screeching so loudly, oh myyyy.

B8AADE23-CE91-4568-ACB9-A20D6C565E6A.jpeg

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7

🙄🙄🙄 to infinity. 

$5 Jill wrote it all.

Seriously: grandkids to be should be named Narsissa or something. Please mama since she is the perfect woman in every way.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
21 hours ago, Kbo said:

Lawyers hedge it with consult your doctor.    Absolutely no is "we know this is a bad idea" language.    Jill and co. should be reported to Plexus for making these claims that directly contradict what the product says.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Lawyers hedge it with consult your doctor.    Absolutely no is "we know this is a bad idea" language.    Jill and co. should be reported to Plexus for making these claims that directly contradict what the product says.

It's not just Jill and Kaylee. Every Plexus hun I've seen makes these claims.

• Like 5
  • Sad 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill been posting like crazy about moms day. Does she ever sleep? 

80B2785B-55AA-4B1B-8B11-7B2ABA3295BC.jpeg

Grimace for mama…

AF5423DF-E193-404D-AF97-F9193FEBEBBF.jpeg

4963951C-9533-4927-82F9-73E18DEBD758.jpeg

Jill was screeching so loudly, oh myyyy.

B8AADE23-CE91-4568-ACB9-A20D6C565E6A.jpeg

One, she never sleeps, she is hopped up on plexus. Two, I'm surprised by blessed is the fruit... a slight mention of Mary but not enough. She isn't as important as Nurie? Or Kaylee? She only gave birth to and mothered the Christ.  

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, precious pupp said:

Excuse me, but how does one "girdeth (one's) loins???

Wearing a chastity belt? Wearing skin tight skirts ala Jill isn’t it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

image.thumb.jpeg.78ddf18e65f0ea284852fc3a698b99d9.jpeg

Jill, you are an insulting idiot. You used A biblical quote that is in direct reference to Mary, Jesus’ mother, to describe Ma Turtleneck and your mother-in-law.  This is not just stupid, it’s highly insulting to those of us whose religious beliefs emphasize Mary’s role in Jesus’ life and the early formation of Christianity.  Your mother did not birth the messiah and neither did your MIL.  Learn to actually understand what you are quoting. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I think Jill wrote Renee's tribute. It's a bunch of self-congratulatory hooey. 

Ya think??? Lmao 

Jill truly believes she is a good mommy. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@Lady Edith I think Jill thinks she is as good and godly as Jesus. Jill thinks very highly of herself and her heritage. What was the post she made with the 4 Noyes sons in law?! It was something about praising her great heritage or something.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3

Renee’s turn, and Jill’s reply:

Happy Mothers Day to the most beautiful Mother in the whole wide world, (who gets asked if she's our sister all the time 🤭). To write all the many reasons I am blessed to have her as my Mama would take an eternity!!❣️

She not only loves the Lord her God with all her  heart, soul, and mind, but then passionately, consistently, and unrelentingly teaches her children to do the same. Deut. 11:9. I am so thankful to have a mother who does not, in the absence of Biblical conviction, go the way of the culture. She realizes that Biblical motherhood isn't a popularity contest; it is a commitment to God's standard for life. She chooses not to fret about gaining worldy acceptance and meeting carnal expectations. Instead, she devotes herself to living in a way that pleases God. John 5:30. 

If there is anyone who understands sacrifice, it would be her. Her labor of love is rarely conspicuous; it is waking up to a sick baby at night, spending hours upon hours preparing for another school year and schooling her children, cooking meals and caring for her household, listening to the heart of her child into the wee hours of the night, (as she has done for me countless times), or choosing to set aside her own desires on account of investing in her children. When God gave me a mother, He truly gave me the very best! 🙏🙌 

Mama, you light up my life in more ways than I can count! You bring so much joy and life to each room that you enter. 🥰 Although there are those who have hurt you and falsely accused you, I will always stand to testify for the truth of the person you really are, which radiates the most unconditional, unwavering, and unfailing love! ❤️ 

I love you to my favorite star and back again!!!!💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Dearest Renee,  I am at a loss for words how to respond.  Your words are so kind and abundant in praise......a praise only my Jesus deserves.  Any sacrifice I make is my reasonable service.  Romans 12:1 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." 💯  

And YOU.....my sweet darling, I could say all the same, wonderful things about you!  What a TREASURE you are to my heart!  :)  I love you to your favorite star and back again, sweet darling!  <3   Lots of Love, Mama

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

As I said before, Renee did not write that. And the "passing" remark was clue #1. 

Clue #2: based on Kaylee posts the girls are basically illiterate, no way Renee can write like that at all. 

• Like 9
8 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Clue #2: based on Kaylee posts the girls are basically illiterate, no way Renee can write like that at all. 

Yup. I don't think Renee has half of those words in her shitty homeschool vocabulary.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

Nurie’s turn:

My turn,  LOL. Somehow my sisters seem to always beat me in doing a post on here. But , I also want to wish my Mama a HAPPY Mother's Day. Words just simply do not seem like enough to thank my Mama for all the ways she has invested in my life. I am so thankful for a Mother who is my best ( girl) friend and who has set the PERFECT example of what a godly Mother looks like. The friendship I have with my Mama is something I wouldn't trade for the world.  We just listened to a message today about unfeigned faith . Unfeined means genuine and not fake. I am sooo blessed to have a Mother who has truly shown unfeigned faith. Day-in and day- out I have seen my Mama serve the Lord, her family, and others with such dedication and perseverance.  Everything she does she does out of such a spirit of love and joy. I can't thank the Lord enough for giving me a Mother that has set such a stellar example to each of her children.  😁 
     I love you sooo much,  Mama. Thank you for being my best friend and mother in the world.  Happy Mother's Day!!!! 🥰💗💗💘💞💕

• LOL 6

Oh, gag me with a spoon.  Jill's going to slip up one of these days when she reads the script incorrectly.  And, if by some ultra slim chance, the girls are actually the ones writing this crap, they need some mental health guidance.  In no way this is normal.  I can't decide if it's leaning narcissistic Nelly or the twins in The Shining.  Either way, it's creepy as fuck.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

I have seen over the top tributes to moms by people I know. But none that are adults without their own social media accts posting on their mama's fb page.

• Like 12

Is it weird that I hope Renee really did write hers? It's creepy af to be that worshipful of your mom in your early twenties (?) but it is surprisingly well written for a Rodlet. If she ever gets out of the cult of BME she might be able to make something of herself. 

Jill and her daughters spent Mother's Day TOGETHER. In the same rooms. In ear shot of each other.

Lord D of the L help us all. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Jill’s reply to Nurie’s post:

My Dearest First Born,   Your words are so precious to me.  <3  Your stellar example to your younger 12 siblings has also exemplified an unfeigned faith!  :)  I cherish you as my precious friend!  I simply cannot imagine life without you!  🥰🥰 I love you SO much and thank you for your encouraging words.  God is SO faithful to me!  😊  Love you, sweetheart!  ❤️ xoxo  Mama

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

No public message from Timmy to BME. 👀

Hi Mahmo this is Timothy Rodrigues! Happy incubator day. I love you as much as weeds! I’m grateful to finally live away from you and your awful cooking.

See ya on thanksgiving. 

PS: you and poppy are not invited to my wedding. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 5
  • LOL 12

These are the worst tributes yet.   

1.  Looks like they are sisters -- no no one thinks that.

2.   You feed us and care for us -- only when pics for social media are needed.

3.   You spend so much time on our schooling - when?  She's always on vacation.

3.    Everyone picks on and that's so unfair -- Jill is reading the comments again.

It's like she went through this forum and decided to address each one through a "tribute" from one of her daughters.   This is not normal behavior.   

• Like 15
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Jill made a new Mother’s Day post in the middle of the night.  Pay close attention to David’s handwriting.  Holier than thou Jill has been caught red-handed in that banana lie.  I’m wondering if she ever tells the truth.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jill and her daughters spent Mother's Day TOGETHER. In the same rooms. In ear shot of each other.

Lord D of the L help us all. 

They must have spent the day with the girls taking turns sitting at the laptop and typing while Jill dictated the messages from the notes she spent all night compiling.

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder where Tim will be next Mother's day? There's a good chance they'll have a newborn then.

I am pretty confidant it will be with her parents. 

• Like 9

The narcissism is just screaming off those posts:

"Lavished praise on me."   "Bestowed the upon me the honored title..."  

So self-centered.   I mean even for Mother's Day this stands out.  

Can she write a single sentence without "I" or "me?"

• Like 5
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 7