Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, beckie said:

As far as dark, has Jill said specifically dark skinned? Because as far as I can tell, not one of them (including her hunk), are very dark. A couple of them have dark hair, but none of them are what I'd consider dark.

Jill has dark hair too, but she bleaches the life out of it. 

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? 

• Like 9
On 9/16/2022 at 1:31 PM, ginger90 said:

Even on Facebook:

3C283B53-F675-44C4-A445-B7441F003954.jpeg

“Our” Jesus? As if Jill owns him. Honey, the Jesus I know belongs to nobody but himself, the Father and the Holy Ghost. And he doesn’t sanction feeding your morbidly obese husband while starving your kids. If “your” Jesus is cool with that and with sponging off of everyone while lazing around, I’m really not interested in knowing him.

20 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Okay, which one of you made this? 😂

The Chihuahuas are adorable.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

The boots are huge but at least her feet will be clean. The other three hope they bathed the same day. 

people saw them at the fair it was half off tickets day. I see Jonathan guess he paid. Older kids were giving out tracts while little ones were filmed for sm by mom… hope Jonathan bought the kids some food.

A7E9100E-E86B-42BD-97E2-602F53A58724.jpeg

120B49AA-CD05-45C6-A63C-5B6FC9016476.jpeg

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jill has also referred to Hannah as her "Portuguese Princess"

and not only did jill pray for a dark baby, she prayed for an extra dark baby.....487185378_Screenshot(305).png.ed20627071608e56a02496fad0ba84e4.png

Too bad Jill doesn’t pray that David gets a job so their kids can eat. And Jill can go to Hawaii.

• Applause 10
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Too bad Jill doesn’t pray that David gets a job so their kids can eat. And Jill can go to Hawaii.

Maybe Jill was butthurt about not going to Hawaii and posted that message in protest. It's about the only time I can think of when she didn't get her way.

• Like 3

From FB:

What a pleasure it was to work the AMAZING GRACE MISSIONS' booth at the County Fair this week.  Hundreds (if not thousands) of Gospel tracts were handed out and our prayer is that many souls come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and the Gospel!  😊🥰  This ministry is who we have already printed over nearly 2 million Gospel Smiley Tracts for.  ☺️ God is SO Good to us to allow us to serve Him full time with our lives!  ❤❤❤

Romans 3:22
"Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe:".........

Please help me make sense of the bolded word salad! (And Jill had the nerve to correct a friend who misspelled Roxie.)

smh

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2
22 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

From FB:

What a pleasure it was to work the AMAZING GRACE MISSIONS' booth at the County Fair this week.  Hundreds (if not thousands) of Gospel tracts were handed out and our prayer is that many souls come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and the Gospel!  😊🥰  This ministry is who we have already printed over nearly 2 million Gospel Smiley Tracts for.  ☺️ God is SO Good to us to allow us to serve Him full time with our lives!  ❤❤❤

Romans 3:22
"Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe:".........

Please help me make sense of the bolded word salad! (And Jill had the nerve to correct a friend who misspelled Roxie.)

smh

😳😳😳😳😳😳 this woman is “teaching” her kids math and English?

19 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Over nearly?

Hundreds (if not thousands!) 🤣

4 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

I’m no fan of Jill, but I don’t see anything wrong with her wanting a “dark” child (skin, hair) or calling her kids with such coloring “dark.” She wanted kid/s to take after DBD’s coloring. 

She said that because Nurie was so “dark” as an infant, people thought she was a boy . . . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Maybe Jill was butthurt about not going to Hawaii and posted that message in protest. It's about the only time I can think of when she didn't get her way.

There was a retreat in Florida she didn’t go to either. Bet that chapped her nose lol. I don’t think she has as many clients as she needs.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
22 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

There was a retreat in Florida she didn’t go to either. Bet that chapped her nose lol. I don’t think she has as many clients as she needs.

I'm curious as to who she sells to.  Most Fundy families don't have that kind of money to spend on supplements, and unless she is buying product herself, I just don't see how she can qualify for anything.  I wonder if this company has a minimum that you must order each month.  Jill may have to have a "go fund to me" for herself just to be able to meet her monthly quota.  (and I doubt the Amish would be willing customers)

If a shed suddenly appears on their property, I would wonder if it was full of product that he "had" to order.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I'm curious as to who she sells to.  Most Fundy families don't have that kind of money to spend on supplements, and unless she is buying product herself, I just don't see how she can qualify for anything.  I wonder if this company has a minimum that you must order each month.  Jill may have to have a "go fund to me" for herself just to be able to meet her monthly quota.  (and I doubt the Amish would be willing customers)

If a shed suddenly appears on their property, I would wonder if it was full of product that he "had" to order.

Jill recently posted a seven minute Plexus sales pitch. I didn't watch the entire thing, but she did say that she made enough to buy her own supplements and have money to spare. Of course, she was vague about the numbers, only saying her first goal was to make $500/mo. It's really a mystery how much she actually clears. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
Rouge comma!
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jill recently posted a seven minute Plexus sales pitch. I didn't watch the entire thing, but she did say that she made enough to buy her own supplements and have money to spare. Of course, she was vague about the numbers, only saying her first goal was to make $500/mo. It's really a mystery how much she actually clears. 

I doubt $500 a month in sales will qualify you for many perks.  She will need more than that to get to Hawaii.  I find it interesting that the Sister Wives are using their TV "stardom" to much better advantage than BME.

• Like 9

She doesn’t mention that in between the fair rides and yummy fair food, the children were forced to hand out religious tracts to strangers and manage the nut job Jesus booth. The Hunk and his ugly shirt were harassing strangers too. Even a lady with a service dog. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

The boots are huge but at least her feet will be clean. The other three hope they bathed the same day. 

people saw them at the fair it was half off tickets day. I see Jonathan guess he paid. Older kids were giving out tracts while little ones were filmed for sm by mom… hope Jonathan bought the kids some food.

A7E9100E-E86B-42BD-97E2-602F53A58724.jpeg

120B49AA-CD05-45C6-A63C-5B6FC9016476.jpeg

What in god’s name is Sofia wearing?  You can’t tell me that isn’t Jill’s blouse.  Of all the little girls, little Sofia is always dressed the absolute worst.  I know kids dress themselves and sometimes choose strange outfits, but can’t Jill at least have her girls in age and weather appropriate clothing and shoes when going out in public?

Edited by louannems
  • Like 4
  • Sad 10
18 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Tessie has braces now!  I wonder which orthodontist Jill grifted those from?  I thought Tessie had near-perfect teeth already; I’m not sure why she needs braces.

I suppose she needs braces for the same reason she needs sperm-shaped eyebrows: Jill  wants her to attract a mate with an income that can support BME/DBD in style. 

I'm not sure why the eyebrows help this cause, but I'm sure Jill can explain. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 6
10 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

and unless she is buying product herself, I just don't see how she can qualify for anything.  I

I read the plexus requirements once, and you have to have a certain number of sales from outside your downline to qualify for the level she is at.   So it can't all be just ordering product or your downline ordering product.   You have to have suckers.

I can believe other fundy families would buy this crap.   These things are marketed to "Christians."   So they would see it as dogly to buy and support another "Christian."   Plus they are used to not having money so if they are spending it might as well go to a like minded person than that evil person at the grocery store who might be .... an unmarried mother.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

Sophia is small for her age, and Jill won't buy any clothes that fit her. Having her look so pitiful is probably good for getting people to take a smiley tract or donate money. Jill is vile enough to use her children that way. 

Sophia has a bajillion older sisters, surely there must be clothes her size in the closet.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

the children were forced to hand out religious tracts to strangers 

Did you see the video? With the exception of Jill and David, none of them took more than three steps away from the tent they had, while handling out the tracts. They looked like they were scared of the people walking by.

Edited by ginger90
  • Sad 18
40 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Did you see the video? With the exception of Jill and David, none of them took more than three steps away from the tent they had, while handling out the tracts. They looked like they were scared of the people walking by.

Well if you teach your kids that wider world is evil and full of Satan's temptation, that's kinda what you get.   Kids too terrified of people to interact with the world.   Which is what Jill wants because then they will never stray out of her control.

• Like 4
  • Sad 16
24 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Well if you teach your kids that wider world is evil and full of Satan's temptation, that's kinda what you get.   Kids too terrified of people to interact with the world.   Which is what Jill wants because then they will never stray out of her control.

So true. Jill has posted several times telling of rants she went on after such outings with the public. Women dressed as whores, in a sluttish manner or in non modest clothing usually tops her list. Then she tells of her sobbing, wide eyed children wondering in despair over ever finding a godly mate.

sadly, after saint Nurie left and jilly got no fame for the duggar connection, their only hope is if Jill finds what she deems suitable mate material and they are willing to live in the lovely Amish country near the barndo and mama.

• Sad 12
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

I read the plexus requirements once, and you have to have a certain number of sales from outside your downline to qualify for the level she is at.   So it can't all be just ordering product or your downline ordering product.   You have to have suckers.

I can believe other fundy families would buy this crap.   These things are marketed to "Christians."   So they would see it as dogly to buy and support another "Christian."   Plus they are used to not having money so if they are spending it might as well go to a like minded person than that evil person at the grocery store who might be .... an unmarried mother.

A lot of the women in the other families are probably selling MLM stuff too. Money and products are just being passed around quid pro quo. At some point, the sellers need heathens with jobs and money to make a profit. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, louannems said:

Jill, let your teenage kids and adult kids go off and enjoy their rides without mommy tagging along.  All.the.time!

But, but, but BME is BFF of ALL her children and they just LOVE having her around AT ALL TIMES. They would be absolutely lost without her.

*Eye roll

• Wink 1
  • LOL 11
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

No update by Jill on her mother, since September 9th.

Because Jill grifted all she can on mas medical emergency. Ma now serves no use to grifter Jill.

Good thing ma has other kids…

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 4