Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Yes, I know. The family minus Nurie, Timothy, and Phillip, were in West Virginia yesterday from what I can tell.

I guess they found a few hundred dollars in gas money.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Sophia - they are so glad she is growing slowly because she is their next to littlest and don't want her to grow too fast. (Quote box isn't working for me.)

WHAT the actual severe FUCK?!!

image.png

My daughter was a very slow grower (from a family of above-average height/weight).  You'd best believed I raised concerns with the pediatricians repeatedly.  She was below the charts for a few years for weight:height, and around age 11 (she was 59 lbs), the ped put her on TWO cans a day of the 540cal/can boost (not plexus), because there was nothing clearly wrong other than she just didn't put on weight.  They finally tested her for some thyroid stuff when she was 13 and still tiny.  A couple things came back slightly low, but nothing super concerning, so, everyone chalked it up to just an anomaly.  She'll be 16 in a couple of weeks, and is now 5'4" and about 115lbs, but, it was very odd how little she was for so long, given our family statistics.  I have a friend with a child almost the same age who had similar issues, and was tested around the same age; it turns out he needed some growth hormone, so, sometimes it's just a late grower with a fast metabolism, and other times, there are medical issues.

In that family, I've no doubt those kids are so starved and malnourished they *can't* grow.  It's gross how Jill not only keeps them mentally and emotionally undeveloped, but literally stunts their physical growth, as well.

Edited by Monkeyrocks
  • Like 2
  • Sad 9
  • Love 6

Interesting little fact: The pastor from the church the family was at on Father’s Day had posted and tagged Jill. It was in reference to them being at his church. Jill even commented on the post around 6am, and it appeared on her Facebook page. That’s how I knew they were in West Virginia yesterday. That post has since been removed from her page.

Perhaps she received messages about her request for donations because of the cost of running a small generator, and then what do you know, road trip!

I hope so.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Umm WHAT?    Johnathon just got a job himself in the area.   Now he has an employee?   WTF IS THIS JOB?   

They are so mucking out barns for the Amish aren't they?

Possibly a factory job of some kind? There is so much turnover in those jobs that an employee who has only been there a few months could be some kind of line supervisor by now. It’s hell working in those burning hot warehouses.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Possibly a factory job of some kind? There is so much turnover in those jobs that an employer who has only been there a few months could be some kind of line supervisor by now. It’s hell working in those burning hot warehouses.

Or something like lawn care/landscaping type stuff?  I could see Jill exaggerating and stating he's Johnathan's employee when all it really means is Johnathan is more senior on some sort of crew.

• Like 6
54 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

And just think! They're all home-educating their kids! 

I know 🤦‍♀️. And aren’t Gil and Kelly college educated? Another big homeschooling failure.

• Sad 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Monkeyrocks said:

In that family, I've no doubt those kids are so starved and malnourished they *can't* grow.  It's gross how Jill not only keeps them mentally and emotionally undeveloped, but literally stunts their physical growth, as well.

Abusive parents who also starve their children isn't uncommon and it hurts that this is being done out in the open. These kids go into churches and listen to their parents being praised for raising them right. Those people should be calling the CPS hotline and reporting them. If we can see how malnourished they are in pictures, how much worse must they look in real life?

• Like 6
  • Sad 9
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Abusive parents who also starve their children isn't uncommon and it hurts that this is being done out in the open. These kids go into churches and listen to their parents being praised for raising them right. Those people should be calling the CPS hotline and reporting them. If we can see how malnourished they are in pictures, how much worse must they look in real life?

They've been visited by CPS before, though, haven't they?  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Monkeyrocks said:

They've been visited by CPS before, though, haven't they?  

I believe CPS was so SEVERELY impressed with how organized JillyRod is that they closed the case. Then the Rodlets sang for them and now all is well in the world. Or something.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 6
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Interesting little fact: The pastor from the church the family was at on Father’s Day had posted and tagged Jill. It was in reference to them being at his church. Jill even commented on the post around 6am, and it appeared on her Facebook page. That’s how I knew they were in West Virginia yesterday. That post has since been removed from her page.

Perhaps she received messages about her request for donations because of the cost of running a small generator, and then what do you know, road trip!

I hope so.

She got caught lying. Her driveway is fine after the storm since she drove to WV.

And yeah she deleted the post! Haha

If only she stayed off SM. But she can’t help but gloat/advertise her grifting journeys. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Her driveway is fine after the storm since she drove to WV.

Perhaps the Lord, who parted the waters of the Red Sea for the Israelites, also parted the dead branches of the Rodrigues driveway so that they could fulfill His plan for them to preach and sing in West Virginia.

Edited by Albanyguy
  • LOL 17
2 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Perhaps the Lord, who parted the waters of the Red Sea for the Israelites, also parted the dead branches of the Rodrigues driveway so that they could fulfill His plan for them to preach and sing in West Virginia.

I don't think Daniel of the Laundromat has that much power. 

• LOL 12

surely Jill had the gas money for the RV trip covered from the grift last weekend at the ICA Ohio Family camp. There are pics of David starting a video on the family ministry and of Jill and the older girls performing on June 12 at the morning service.

The guy who does this camp is one of Jill's new "like minded" friends. Also has the logging business.

Screenshot (261).png

Screenshot (262).png

Screenshot (263).png

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Someone needs to take one for the team and Zoom with Jill and "a lady" tonight.

Excuse you, that's a lady who ranked up 5 ranks.

52 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

I believe CPS was so SEVERELY impressed with how organized JillyRod is that they closed the case. Then the Rodlets sang for them and now all is well in the world. Or something.

Everything was so great that they packed up and moved states.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Jill is so blessed because more suckers gave her free food and a restaurant gift card. Oh joy. Will their victims ever learn to give them $0?

E8EAB27C-CFA3-43BB-82C0-812976B860F6.jpeg

Thank Dog Dave is chowing down wouldn’t want him to lose an ounce.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

surely Jill had the gas money for the RV trip covered from the grift last weekend at the ICA Ohio Family camp. There are pics of David starting a video on the family ministry and of Jill and the older girls performing on June 12 at the morning service.

The guy who does this camp is one of Jill's new "like minded" friends. Also has the logging business.

Screenshot (261).png

Screenshot (262).png

Screenshot (263).png

“Helps materials?” Helps is now an adjective?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 1
36 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Screenshots

she applied makeup with a flashlight on because no electricity. Please excuse her makeup if it’s poorly done 

🙄

6870F8FB-C982-426E-9E7E-FB35C845A136.jpeg

D90C72C4-3B69-4058-B9F0-8CAAD9656CCF.jpeg

She apologized for her makeup not being perfect. She thinks it normally is, apparently. 🤣🙄😂🤦‍♀️

• LOL 24

Oh, FFS, Jilly. One time before we got our whole house generator, we had no power for 10 days in mid August. No A/C, no water, no toilet (we have well water). We were also one of 4 houses on our street hooked up to another power line, so basically the rest of the neighbors had power and we didn’t. And we were way down on the list to be restored. We went to friend’s homes to shower, and we got take-out. We survived. And we made do. And we laughed about it. And we got over it without whining on SM and grifting. 🤷🏼‍♀️

2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She apologized for her makeup not being perfect. She thinks it normally is, apparently. 🤣🙄😂🤦‍♀️

So… who wants to tell her?

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill is so blessed because more suckers gave her free food and a restaurant gift card. Oh joy. Will their victims ever learn to give them $0?

Cheap pizza and popcorn.  Empty calories.  

• Like 5

So Jill basically admitted to starving Janessa, Sadie and Sophia on purpose? All to make them smaller, sicker looking? 

What a disgusting POS she and Dave are. 

These malnourished girls might become infertile because of malnutrition. 

If any of the Rod girls can’t have kids what value do they have for their husband? 

• Sad 11

Janessa supposedly had some issues before birth--per Jill.  A "stroke" in utero and agenesis of the corpus callosum.  Jill declared a "miracle" and that she is fine.  It is very possible that she does have some issues that are being ignored.  I'm sure they are not making appointments with the pediatrician doctor.

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

This is from 2019. I feel like I’ve posted this previously. I’m leaving out references to abortion.

Extensive sonogram testing showed major concerns on the development of Janessa’s brain. Cysts, stroke (leaving a portion of her brain damaged) and no corpus callosum were the grave diagnosis once she was born. 

We cried, not knowing what the future held. Would she ever walk, talk or live a normal life?Through it all though, we had peace and an overwhelming love swept over the chords of our hearts that God had placed this precious baby girl (our 13th child) in our care for a reason.  

We prayed over her every night since she was born and trusted. Trusted a sovereign God. Trusted that HE would give the strength no matter what. Still trusting. 

To this day, Janessa has shown NO signs of being behind developmentally. She tries to talk, walk and is RIGHT on target. The doctors scratch their heads…eager (it seems) to find SOMETHING she is lacking in; behind in; slow in. 

They find…NOTHING.

What a great God we serve.  

Link to complete post:

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=3868

Since then, all that sticks in my mind is Jill talking in a ridiculous voice to her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

You know its summer right Jill?   grilling season.   You  could be cooking for your kids without electricity.    Lot easier to be without electricity in summer when you can at least go outside.   But that would require her somehow getting to the store through her SEVERELY messy driveway.

12 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe when Jill said off to the laundromat she meant the one in WV, in a pastor's basement.

You know you may be on to something.   She was afraid someone saw them off on their grifting tour to WV so posted it was a trip to W. VA.   Because she thinks everyone is as dumb as she is and believes all her lies.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I like the expressions on the lady in the car and the one in the striped shirt. I don't think they are buying what she is selling. 

If the lady in the striped shirt is the person I think she is, she has been in Jill's downline for a few years. Maybe she is beginning to see the scam?

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Triple P said:

If the lady in the striped shirt is the person I think she is, she has been in Jill's downline for a few years. Maybe she is beginning to see the scam?

Yessss that’s Jill’s sweet friend 🤣. Maybe plexus gave her the runs and she is holding it all in. 

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 5