Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes Season 5

• Start Topic

As someone who owns a clothing store it is a slap in the face when friends or family buy something that you carry in your store somewhere else. It is a question of support. Kim is always bitching and moaning about Kyle not supporting her and then goes out and buys clothing that Kyle has in her store and then wears it to flaunt it in her face.

Nothing beats when some idiot tells you "oh I saw this in your store and then I went and bought it on-line for a much cheaper price." That is why now we only carry our own designs. To avoid that problem. People suck. Oh and Kim really sucks.

If I were Kyle I would cut her off that alone.

• Love 9

From Spoiler Alert

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-

It appears that everyone except LisaV is looking at LisaR.  I wonder what she's saying.  Kim looks ready to strike.

What's up with LisaV's hair and Eileen's dress?  I'm sure they can both afford a mirror.

• Love 2

I think Kyle has taken a lot of Kim's BS over the years and has had enough. So many people went after her after the limo ride reveal, for me I already knew Kim was a dope fiend, it was obvious. Kyle only reacted to Kim's "you stole my god damn house" with the alcoholic comment. I, for one, never blamed Kyle for that I felt Kim had it coming. I mean for goodness sake Kim was going after everyone at that Season 1 party. I'm glad Kyle is finally sticking up for herself in the public's eye.

Edited by blueeyed
  • Love 11

I'm glad Kyle is finally sticking up for herself in the public's eye.

But she still has to stick up for herself to Kim directly. She needs to stop allowing Kim to abuse and manipulate her, and continually get away with it. She hasn't done this yet. I'm not sure if she ever will.

• Love 3

But she still has to stick up for herself to Kim directly. She needs to stop allowing Kim to abuse and manipulate her, and continually get away with it. She hasn't done this yet. I'm not sure if she ever will.

I'm not sure she ever will either.

The first thing she needs to do is control her crying.  She'll never be able to stand up to Kim until she develops a spine.  Crying and whining "you're so mean to me" isn't going to get her there.

• Love 5

The first thing she needs to do is control her crying.  She'll never be able to stand up to Kim until she develops a spine.  Crying and whining "you're so mean to me" isn't going to get her there.

She's just a crier. It's just who she is. I doubt it's something she can change, and I almost feel like it's unfair to tell Kyle to stop crying instead of putting the focus on why she's crying - ie. Kim. I think it's ok to cry so long as she also finds a way to communicate to Kim that her abusive and narcissistic behavior is not ok, and then have a plan in place if Kim doesn't agree, like walking away, or cutting off contact completely.

• Love 9

She's just a crier. It's just who she is. I doubt it's something she can change, and I almost feel like it's unfair to tell Kyle to stop crying instead of putting the focus on why she's crying - ie. Kim. I think it's ok to cry so long as she also finds a way to communicate to Kim that her abusive and narcissistic behavior is not ok, and then have a plan in place if Kim doesn't agree, like walking away, or cutting off contact completely.

I was responding to your "stick up for herself directly to Kim" comment. Kim wins the second Kyle starts to cry. We saw it in her face during their argument at the Palm Springs house.

• Love 5

I was responding to your "stick up for herself directly to Kim" comment. Kim wins the second Kyle starts to cry. We saw it in her face during their argument at the Palm Springs house.

I know. I'm just saying that it's ok to cry so long as you manage to communicate another message in whatever setting it is. Kyle is a crier, so it's unrealistic to expect her to not cry. Esp. in dealing with such hurtful and deep-seeded issues. Cry, don't cry, but deliver the message and keep it moving.

• Love 4

I suspect that when they decided to do the show, Kyle & Kim came to an agreement that certain things will remain secret.  Now it seems the gloves are off - and good!   I have, since the beginning, felt that Kyle has held back to keep the usual alcoholic secrets.  Now that Kim has supposedly been sober for three years, and come out as her true self (an emotionally stunted, vengeful, bitter, unhappy, jealous,entitled, nasty woman) I think Kyle deserves to be let off the hook of her original agreement to keep family things within the family, and not be be on tape   Sadly Kim offers nothing to anybody's life - not Kyle, nor Brandi.  She is a taker.  Kyle & Kim have been estranged for some time, and it would seem better for both of them to just do "family" things, and leave it at that.  They will never be friends - so why keep up the pretense that they are any where near friends. 

If this happens, and for whatever reason Kim comes back next season, who will be her friend?  What will be her story line?   Her only contribution to the show was her questionable sobriety, and her new friendship with Brandi.   And Brandi looks done.  So,what's left for Kim?  She's burned bridges, and nobody wants to film with her, even her sister.

• Love 5

I suspect that when they decided to do the show, Kyle & Kim came to an agreement that certain things will remain secret.  Now it seems the gloves are off - and good!   I have, since the beginning, felt that Kyle has held back to keep the usual alcoholic secrets.  Now that Kim has supposedly been sober for three years, and come out as her true self (an emotionally stunted, vengeful, bitter, unhappy, jealous,entitled, nasty woman) I think Kyle deserves to be let off the hook of her original agreement to keep family things within the family, and not be be on tape   Sadly Kim offers nothing to anybody's life - not Kyle, nor Brandi.  She is a taker.  Kyle & Kim have been estranged for some time, and it would seem better for both of them to just do "family" things, and leave it at that.  They will never be friends - so why keep up the pretense that they are any where near friends. 

If this happens, and for whatever reason Kim comes back next season, who will be her friend?  What will be her story line?   Her only contribution to the show was her questionable sobriety, and her new friendship with Brandi.   And Brandi looks done.  So,what's left for Kim?  She's burned bridges, and nobody wants to film with her, even her sister.

Season ONE.

Limo scene.

Kyle shrieking out Kim's "secrets" and physically being restrained by Adrienne. 

Yup, she really held back for a LONG time.

• Love 6

I have always thought that one scene most accurately showed the giant ball of need that is Kim Richards. It was at Lisa's vow renewal party at the end of S3, correct? I wish someone would post it because it is so completely on point as to what we are seeing now.

I have posted it several times and will again just for you Motorcitymom you have to scroll down a bit and please have your favorite headache remedy handy :  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/03/20/its-hagfacekyles-bravoblog-hfkyle-give-her-side-of-the-stolen-house-story/

Whatever would Kyle do without Kim to blame all of her troubles on?

What troubles does Kyle have other than Kim?

Season ONE.

Limo scene.

Kyle shrieking out Kim's "secrets" and physically being restrained by Adrienne. 

Yup, she really held back for a LONG time.

What had Kim said just prior to that?  And more importantly Kim showed up wasted again and insulted all the other ladies.  Sometimes you just lose it a little.

• Love 7

Thanks ZM. That's what I get for just reading the descriptors. I thought that was Kyle and Kim talking about the house. Nothing illustrates how frustrating Kim is better than that scene. Nothing is ever going to be enough for Kim.

• Love 3

Or, in Kyle's case?  All the time.

Kyle doesn't get a pass for bad behavior because she has a sister with obvious problems.  Her behavior is still her own to control.

I don't think Kyle has ever been given a pass for her behavior because she has a sister with obvious problems. We have discussed to death what makes this season different, primarily the revelation that Kim Richards is a total and complete asshole. Many of us knew she had asshole-like tendacies, but the voracity of her assholeness (probably not a real word) has left some of us stunned. Dozens upon dozens of people have posted that they held the limo reveal against Kyle for a long time. She was never given a pass for that behavior. What other behavior was she given a pass for? Game Night? The S2 reunion? Having Faye over for dinner? Defending Adrienne? Being married to a man who dared to defend Adrienne? I am at a loss as to when Kyle's behavior has been overlooked historically on this show. She has been judged again and again for pretty much every single word or move she has ever made.

• Love 18

As someone who owns a clothing store it is a slap in the face when friends or family buy something that you carry in your store somewhere else. It is a question of support. Kim is always bitching and moaning about Kyle not supporting her and then goes out and buys clothing that Kyle has in her store and then wears it to flaunt it in her face.

Nothing beats when some idiot tells you "oh I saw this in your store and then I went and bought it on-line for a much cheaper price." That is why now we only carry our own designs. To avoid that problem. People suck. Oh and Kim really sucks.

If I were Kyle I would cut her off that alone.

Thank you for this because Kim knows exactly what she is doing.  Probably used a gift card Kyle gave her,

Or, in Kyle's case?  All the time.

Kyle doesn't get a pass for bad behavior because she has a sister with obvious problems.  Her behavior is still her own to control. 

What behavior?  Her behavior towards Brandi?  I think the other ladies saw pretty quickly that Brandi and Kim were out to get Kyle.  Sad but true.  I know you are always very kindly towards a gang up.  Can you imagine how Kyle and the others felt when they saw Kyle's own sister and then Brandi going after Kyle for no apparent reason other than she was showing us her wealth?

• Love 4

I don't think Kyle has ever been given a pass for her behavior because she has a sister with obvious problems. We have discussed to death what makes this season different, primarily the revelation that Kim Richards is a total and complete asshole. Many of us knew she had asshole-like tendacies, but the voracity of her assholeness (probably not a real word) has left some of us stunned. Dozens upon dozens of people have posted that they held the limo reveal against Kyle for a long time. She was never given a pass for that behavior. What other behavior was she given a pass for? Game Night? The S2 reunion? Having Faye over for dinner? Defending Adrienne? Being married to a man who dared to defend Adrienne? I am at a loss as to when Kyle's behavior has been overlooked historically on this show. She has been judged again and again for pretty much every single word or move she has ever made.

Woman couldn't buy her child a tee shirt without a pile of critical comments!

• Love 8

What had Kim said just prior to that?  And more importantly Kim showed up wasted again and insulted all the other ladies.  Sometimes you just lose it a little.

If they had some kind of a deal before joining the show to not talk about certain things, then Kyle was probably wrong to "out" Kim as an alcoholic, but I agree with you that she was provoked when Kim accused her of stealing her "goddamn house".

That said, I don't think we needed Kyle to eventually found out that Kim is one. Watching Kim's season 2 TH alone would have made it very clear to everyone.

• Love 3

Woman couldn't buy her child a tee shirt without a pile of critical comments!

LOL... or off the show the Chanel doggie bowls.

But it's always that one in every franchise people dont want showing off their lifestyle because there is so much disdain for them.

I forgot to share this one. Lisa V seems to have pink in her hair.

244rud4.jpg

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Between this and the reunion dress, Kyle really lost weight for this season.  I have to say, she looks great.  

Upthread, people were talking about the women focusing on Brandi and Kim to keep the light off themselves.  I think that is true.  Lisa V had a lot going on with Villa Blanca and lawsuits from staff alleging sexual harassment of the pastry chef which Ken knew about.  The courts allowed the plaintiff, a female server, to pierce the corporate veil and sue Ken and Lisa personally.  That had to be causing a lot of stress for them during filming.  

Yo's got the drinking daughter, the almond eating supermodel daughters and goodness knows what's going on with the King.  

Kyle's home life is always good for a few rumors.  Between Mauricio and the hookers, random women hitting on him, and the nanny disappearing in the middle of the night (Camille and her snide comments), you know Kyle doesn't want more attention going there.  Plus she has already fallen on the sword with the Kim/Kyle storyline.

Lisa R and Eileen's skeletons have another season to wait.  I think Lisa R gave enough fodder for them this season between her daughter's fatties comments, her eating issues, her temper, and Harry's quirks.  Dollars to donuts Harry won't appear at all next season.  Unless he is a big famewhore.

I think they are happy to keep talking about Brandi and Kim.

• Love 7

I agree. My take on Kyle, even back as far as season 1, is that she was somewhat controlled in that we were only going to see what she wanted us to see.  And I think much of it, at least initially, had to do with Mauricio's business and his reputation.  Remember when she got into it with Camille - Mauricio seemed concerned that it happened, more so than any concern for Kyle's feelings.

In the limo, with Kim, Kyle lost it.  Who knows how many times prior to that Kyle's heard how "you stole my house"?  How many times, both on and off camera, she has had to cover for Kim?  It would wear on anyone.  Add Hawaii to the mix, and all the other on and off camera crap that Kim has probably pulled, and yes, I think Kyle is finally at the end of her rope.  (And the Mauricio cheating rumor, although Kim was not involved in that).

I wonder if she truly thinks now that RHOBH was worth it.  Financially, sure it helped, but I always got the sense that Kyle didn't want many of her family's closet door opened. 

And we can say "well this is what they signed up for" and in some sense yes - but in the beginning the HW franchises were not dark.  It started to turn that way first with NJ, and now its reached the rest of them.

• Love 5

I wonder if she truly thinks now that RHOBH was worth it. Financially, sure it helped, but I always got the sense that Kyle didn't want many of her family's closet door opened.

But Im not so sure. Kyle seems bothered her mom taught them to keep things swept under the rug, keep things in house and not really address them. She said it in the house of cards episode (in reference to Kim's substance abuse problem) and in the upcoming season finale (post-goddamn house). I think this is the main issue why Kim and Kyle have so many issues because they dont know to communicate and when they do it gets ugly. So it's best to not even say anything and pretend shit is okay. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

I agree. My take on Kyle, even back as far as season 1, is that she was somewhat controlled in that we were only going to see what she wanted us to see. And I think much of it, at least initially, had to do with Mauricio's business and his reputation. Remember when she got into it with Camille - Mauricio seemed concerned that it happened, more so than any concern for Kyle's feelings.

In the limo, with Kim, Kyle lost it. Who knows how many times prior to that Kyle's heard how "you stole my house"? How many times, both on and off camera, she has had to cover for Kim? It would wear on anyone. Add Hawaii to the mix, and all the other on and off camera crap that Kim has probably pulled, and yes, I think Kyle is finally at the end of her rope. (And the Mauricio cheating rumor, although Kim was not involved in that).

I wonder if she truly thinks now that RHOBH was worth it. Financially, sure it helped, but I always got the sense that Kyle didn't want many of her family's closet door opened.

And we can say "well this is what they signed up for" and in some sense yes - but in the beginning the HW franchises were not dark. It started to turn that way first with NJ, and now its reached the rest of them.

Real life is sometimes dark. And this show had domestic violence, suicide and substance abuse two seasons ago.

• Love 6

Without Kim in her life she could travel to Europe, enjoy her beautiful homes, hang out with her loads of friends. It would be like a new, bright day without the emotional abuse Kim had been tossing her way for years.

• Love 14

I actually get why Lisa R. doesn't want to back up what she said to Kim. I once had someone go off on me in a manner similar to what Kim did to Lisa - except it was even more unprovoked because you could kind of make a case that Lisa was being meddlesome - whereas in my case, I was doing nothing at all remotely wrong. This was someone who yelled and screamed and charged at me twice. I still have to interact with this person for professional reasons, but you can bet your bottom dollar if someone wanted me to in any way engage with him beyond the most superficial cordiality - especially a hot-button issue - I would be like, "Hell no!" I think Lisa R. is just feeling that same thing, "No way am I ever going near that level of crazy again."

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 4

Well, let's hope the reports are true, and Lipsa's explosive temper and rage come out again at the reunion, and in future seasons.  She looked demented, and it was (barring NJ) the most violent thing I've seen on one of these shows.

Maybe she will learn that turnabout is fair play, so even if you think you are picking on the weakest link, and have your back up team there?  Tread softly.

• Love 2

I actually get why Lisa R. doesn't want to back up what she said to Kim. I once had someone go off on me in a manner similar to what Kim did to Lisa - except it was even more unprovoked because you could kind of make a case that Lisa was being meddlesome - whereas in my case, I was doing nothing at all remotely wrong. This was someone who yelled and screamed and charged at me twice. I still have to interact with this person for professional reasons, but you can bet your bottom dollar if someone wanted me to in any way engage with him beyond the most superficial cordiality - especially a hot-button issue - I would be like, "Hell no!" I think Lisa R. is just feeling that same thing, "No way am I ever going near that level of crazy again."

Yea, but it doesn't work like that. You cannot be the main person running around talking about Kim's sobriety to everyone you brush up against, then decide you are out. Kyle hasn't talked about Kim's sobriety at all. She looks visibly uncomfortable when it is brought up. Lisar, who I like very much, has been talking about it A LOT. I get Lisar wanting to distance herself from the issue after Amsterdam, but my problem is that she didn't. She went to Kyle and told her the most damning piece of information yet - that there is something for Kyle to be worried about, per Brandi Glanville. Kyle didn't know this before. Lisar gave her approval for Kyle to talk to Kim. Kyle told her she was going to and asked for Lisar's permission. If Lisar didn't want to be involved, she needed to tell Kyle to keep her out of it. Tell her it was confidential. She didn't do that, and in not backing Kyle up, she makes her look like a liar. 

I have defended Lisar all season because I really thought she was doing what she thought was the right thing. If she is really concerned about Kim, then she wants for Kim to know that Brandi has seen things and is concerned about her. Otherwise, she isn't really that concerned about Kim and she has caused a lot of havoc for no apparent reason. 

• Love 10

IMO Lisa V would look so much better with shorter hair.  The length itself doesn't bother me, but her hair almost always looks frizzy and dried out (I hate Kim, but her long hair looks relatively healthy IMO so it doesn't bother me).  Perhaps a shorter cut would help matters.  

• Love 2

Yea, but it doesn't work like that. You cannot be the main person running around talking about Kim's sobriety to everyone you brush up against, then decide you are out. Kyle hasn't talked about Kim's sobriety at all. She looks visibly uncomfortable when it is brought up. Lisar, who I like very much, has been talking about it A LOT. I get Lisar wanting to distance herself from the issue after Amsterdam, but my problem is that she didn't. She went to Kyle and told her the most damning piece of information yet - that there is something for Kyle to be worried about, per Brandi Glanville. Kyle didn't know this before. Lisar gave her approval for Kyle to talk to Kim. Kyle told her she was going to and asked for Lisar's permission. If Lisar didn't want to be involved, she needed to tell Kyle to keep her out of it. Tell her it was confidential. She didn't do that, and in not backing Kyle up, she makes her look like a liar. 

I have defended Lisar all season because I really thought she was doing what she thought was the right thing. If she is really concerned about Kim, then she wants for Kim to know that Brandi has seen things and is concerned about her. Otherwise, she isn't really that concerned about Kim and she has caused a lot of havoc for no apparent reason. 

Kyle should also include Brandi in this conversation with Kim/LisaR, not just Lisa. At this point, call out Brandi in front of Kim and let the chips fall where they may. Yes, Lisa kept up the "sobriety" talk but IMO, Brandi threw gas then lit the match on Lisa's concerns about Kim and we are witnessing the end result of her throwing Kim under the bus to keep the heat off of herself.

• Love 4

Yes! Thank U!

LisaR is doing with what others thought she would do. It would be similar to Brandi. Use Kim as her storyline then $$$. Shes turning her "I'll do anything for a buck, I dont say no often I say yes" into a reality aka the new producer's puppet. Dont punk out now because scared of Kim, you have the support from Kyle and Eileen even if Kim doesn't believe you. If LisaR does cower so much sideeye her way! I cant stand a phony who talks a big game but cant back it up. Own your shit, LisaR!

• Love 9

Yes! Thank U!

LisaR is doing with what others thought she would do. It would be similar to Brandi. Use Kim as her storyline then $$$. Shes turning her "I'll do anything for a buck, I dont say no often I say yes" into a reality aka the new producer's puppet. Dont punk out now because scared of Kim, you have the support from Kyle and Eileen even if Kim doesn't believe you. If LisaR does cower so much sideeye her way! I cant stand a phony who talks a big game but cant back it up. Own your shit, LisaR!

Preach it. I have been asking for weeks why the hell Lisar keeps quiet about this. I had actually come to the conslusion that perhaps she didn't want to reveal confidential information Brandi had shared with her, since Brandi expressed such a confirmed need for Kim to think that Brandi believed her to be sober. As much as I wanted her to say something, I would have really admired her if she had done this. She didn't, however. She went to Kyle and now she is the one responsible for Kyle thinking that her sister might really be in trouble, by way of Brandi. She had to know that Kim would go all Batman on Kyle's ass. She has seen it before, and commented on how poorly Kim treats Kyle. Why allow Kyle to swing in the wind like this? I think it is all going to be OK, however. I do think that Lisar is going to back Kyle up at Adrienne's party, but mainly because Lisa V and Eileen are going to convince her it is her obligation. I am OK with one of my girls pausing for a bit, as long as they come through in the end.

• Love 6

Kyle should also include Brandi in this conversation with Kim/LisaR, not just Lisa. At this point, call out Brandi in front of Kim and let the chips fall where they may. Yes, Lisa kept up the "sobriety" talk but IMO, Brandi threw gas then lit the match on Lisa's concerns about Kim and we are witnessing the end result of her throwing Kim under the bus to keep the heat off of herself.

Yep! This reunion is gonna be interesting between LisaR and Brandi thats for sure. I said a few weeks ago if so happens they brought back Brandi for another season these two will probably have it. Again there can only be one producer's puppet. And these two have been battling for that position all season.

• Love 4

Yep! This reunion is gonna be interesting between LisaR and Brandi thats for sure. I said a few weeks ago if so happens they brought back Brandi for another season these two will probably have it. Again there can only be one producer's puppet. And these two have been battling for that position all season.

If LisaR plays her cards right, at least for most/some of us, Brandi will no longer be needed on the show to bring the drama. LisaR can easily take her place and Bravo can finally fire Brandi! LOL

• Love 7

How funny. I was just wondering what cast member would get the blame for all the things that Kyle gets blamed for whenever Brandi and Kim do shit on this show, if Kyle were not a cast member. What would some do if they didn't have Kyle to blame?  I often wonder if Kyle gets blamed for 9/11 on political message boards or if her name comes up as a possible suspect in the Kennedy assassinations. lol

Seriously, Kyle blames Kim for all her problems? What problems, other than Kim's behavior related to her addiction, relapses and lack of ownership for said behavior, has Kyle mentioned on the show?

Kyle doesn't get a pass for bad behavior because she has a sister with obvious problems.  Her behavior is still her own to control

*looking around* I don't see anyone handing out passes.  Kyle has been wrong. Just because Kim's atrocious behavior gets more response and focus, that does not equate to passes being given out. I remember back early in the season, Kim was getting a hell lot of sympathy. I was one of those with my sympathy card and waving it around.

Just gonna put it out there. I don't allow my dislike for a cast mate to dictate my opinion on when I think they are right or wrong, what fashion choices they make, etc. I defended Brandi on many occasions and commented positively about Brandi at times even though I have not cared for her from the start.  Each cast member over the seasons has been an equal opportunity offender in some fashion. Some more than others, but then that is what happens when they are assholes and addicts.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

I forgot to share this one. Lisa V seems to have pink in her hair.

244rud4.jpg

IMO Lisa V would look so much better with shorter hair.  The length itself doesn't bother me, but her hair almost always looks frizzy and dried out (I hate Kim, but her long hair looks relatively healthy IMO so it doesn't bother me).  Perhaps a shorter cut would help matters.  

She's had the pink streaks for a while. I think you can see them on the VPR reunion. I used to work in a salon that did pink feather extensions every October and all the proceeds went to Susan G Komen. She must have done it for some sort of charity. Lisa doesn't strike me as the type to color her hair pink.

And on that note, from the frizzy hair, I suspect she's got a lot of grey. Kim's hair looks lovely but she's probably also spending a good deal of time getting blowouts. I kind of respect Lisa for doing her own hair. At least she's hustling!

• Love 4

How funny. I was just wondering what cast member would get the blame for all the things that Kyle gets blamed for whenever Brandi and Kim do shit on this how. What would some do if they didn't have Kyle to blame?  I often wonder if Kyle gets blamed for 9/11 on political message boards or if her name comes up as a possible suspect in the Kennedy assassinations. lol

The previous recap blogger for Vulture did liken Kyle to Jodi Arias (or was it Casey Anthony), and Kyle, Faye and Adrienne were referred to as the three axis (axes?) of evil.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

It is weird to me that Lisa wouldn't just take a truth cannon approach, tell Kim in front of Kyle what Brandi said, and then leave. Tell the girl, "this isn't a discussion, I'm not really interested in what you believe, but here are the facts for you to ignore as you want." Walk away and then go stand at the bar in front of a wall of shots so Kim won't approach you. Simple.

• Love 10

I think that the storyline involving Kim's sobriety has interesting layers and twists and turns.  It started out with Kim showing up high at Eileen's poker party and Kyle and Brandi having an altercation at the poker party and the mixer.  I've stated it before, I think that initially the women, except for maybe Lisa Rinna, were more up in arms about Brandi's aggression than Kim's relapse.  Concern about Kim got kicked up among the Housewives when Lisa and Brandi got together with the conversation starting with Lisa confronting Brandi for being so "mean" and evolving to Brandi sharing that Kim "situation" was "worse than you know."

The interesting thing is that when Kim found out that Lisa and Eileen were making inquiries she was displeased to put it mildly.  Kim's position is that she slipped and if it was some dire situation then her family and friends would intervened and be concerned and they aren't so why are these two women who she just met so concerned and going around asking questions.  Interestingly Kyle seems to be backing Kim up that she has had only had one lapse in her sobriety in three years and that was Poker Night and only on Poker Night.

What needs to happen at this upcoming event and/or the reunion is a conversation involving Brandi and Kim to reconcile what Kim is saying which is that her relapse was a one time occurrence and she was able to get herself back on track, and what Brandi has been going around saying, and not just to Lisa R, but also in her talking heads and in conversations with her addiction counselor friend Jennifer,  and that is that it is obvious to everyone that Kim is not in a good place and furthermore, Kim's "situation" is even worse than what everyone already knows/suspects.

• Love 4

Kyle's allowed to scream in her sister's face "FUCK YOU!" and to start the fight in Palm Springs, and to yell at KIM after a lunatic throws a glass at her, and gets a pass because "poor Kyle has to deal with Kim."  No.  You own your behavior, it's always your choice how you act.  It is when you are 5, and it damn well is when you are closing in on 50.

I saw the gleam in Kyle's eye when she "heard" (totally staged, Lipsa and Kyle have been in cahoots all season) the dirt on Brandi.  "That would really hurt Kim!"  (omg YAY!)  She brought Kim down to the house in Palm Springs, for the first time ever, because she knew that would throw Kim, and bring memories of their mother's house, which Kyle recently sold, and is obviously a contentious point between the sisters. 

Watch that scene again.  KYLE is the one to start pointing her finger in Kim's face.  KYLE is thrilled to blindside Kim with the Brandi dirt.  Kim honestly seemed to think they were there to work things out at first.  KYLE started that fight, and if you can put your anger about Kim's problems aside, you can easily see that.

Yes, Kyle was right.  It DID hurt Kim to hear that about Brandi.  Thrown, Kim reverted to the Richard sisters normal, be a bitch right back and start screaming too.  So, as expected given the location, the "damn house" came up, probably the first thing Kim could think of.  They are both nasty.

Reading here though?  Kim started the fight.  In what universe?  Kyle did, Kim fought back because she's just as mean and childish as Kyle.  But Kyle cries, so she gets the sympathy.

So yes, Kyle does blame Kim for her own behavior.  Constantly. 

No.  We are all responsible for what comes out of our mouths, and for putting our fingers in people's faces, or grabbing someone physically, ALL of it.  We have choices, and screaming doesn't have to be one of them.  Further hurting people doesn't either.  Kim and Kyle both do it, but Kyle keeps getting a pass because "poor thing, had to deal with Kim."  Screw that.

Oh, and Big Kathy told BOTH of them to take care of each other, as they've said on the show multiple times.

• Love 4

Just gonna put it out there. I don't allow my dislike for a cast mate to dictate my opinion on when I think they are right or wrong, what fashion choices they make, etc.

What is your trick?!

What needs to happen at this upcoming event and/or the reunion is a conversation involving Brandi and Kim to reconcile what Kim is saying which is that her relapse was a one time occurrence and she was able to get herself back on track, and what Brandi has been going around saying, and not just to Lisa R, but also in her talking heads and in conversations with her addiction counselor friend Jennifer,  and that is that it is obvious to everyone that Kim is not in a good place and furthermore, Kim's "situation" is even worse than what everyone already knows/suspects.

You're right. t don't think it's going to happen, though. From the previews, it appears like it's the same old song and dance.

Oh, and Big Kathy told BOTH of them to take care of each other, as they've said on the show multiple times.

This has NEVER been said on the show.

Why would it? Big Kathy said it to Kyle in reference to Kim's alcoholism.

• Love 3

You own your behavior, it's always your choice how you act.  It is when you are 5, and it damn well is when you are closing in on 50.

Brandi, this applies to you. Kim, this applies to you too!!

Kyle does blame Kim for her own behavior.  Constantly.

I think Brandi and Kim have the patent on that.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4