Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Discussion

Glory

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who expects/hopes that Rachel's tv show is a big flaming flop. The way they've basically just handed her win after win over the past two years has been absolutely ridiculous and there's a mean part of me that wants to see her knocked down a peg.

But I also think that it's necessary if the show insists on this idiocy of dragging everyone back into Lima for the final season. Let's be realistic here... if Rachel's career was doing well and she was getting loads of jobs and opportunities, would she actually be selfless enough to give up potential work in order to rebuild New Directions? I know that New Directions meant a lot to her (at least in being the foundation that launched her career), but Rachel doesn't have a selfless bone in her petite little body. I just cannot see her sacrificing her career in any small way to head back to Lima.

if Rachel's career was doing well and she was getting loads of jobs and opportunities, would she actually be selfless enough to give up potential work in order to rebuild New Directions?

I don't see it being a huge stretch that a big star would try to "give back".  If one prefers to look at it from a cynical perspective, it could be a good PR move.  Plus Rachel might want to do it as a favor to a friend (eg. Sam).  Combine that with this being what she would feel Finn would have wanted, it's not unrealistic to take a few months off, maybe between gigs, to try relaunching the Glee club.

Edited by Camera One

God I hope not.

I can't think of anything more boring than making Rachel noble or selfless at this point.

Until the show actually airs,  I'm going to pretend Rachel's struggling and  delusional in  thinking that restarting Glee is going to help her career.

As it is, fully expect Sam and Blaine to be male "leaders" helping their choirs with the best and most noble of intentions.

Edited by caracas1914

I would like Rachel's show to be a flaming flop but I still don't expect it will be nor do I think she will just be helping out ND just to give back between gigs.  I still think she is going to be in a place where she is wildly successful in LA but still found herself unhappy with it all because it is all about the celebrity rather than the work, something she said in season 3 she didn't want.   Because of that she takes some time off, maybe because Sam asks for her help or it could be she comes back to Lima first and then Sam asks her.  Either way she takes time off to reassess her choices.

As for why I don't think she will be a flop, nothing in the writing from season 3 on tells me she will be.  Also they still have to make a 3 year time jump if they don't want to deal with the question of the sophomores or of Artie's, Blaine's, and Kurt's schooling.  If the pilot was a flop that would be a shorter time jump than 3 years.  

They could do something in between (and meta).  Pilot and first season go well but by the 3-4 season the show loses its way and ends up tanking even as Rachel is still a well known and respected celebrity.  that would allow them to blame the audience for Rachel's flopping as a proxy for blaming the audience for Glee flopping.  

As for what follows it would be a decent story if helping out ND helps Rachel rediscover her passion for Broadway and the show ends with her deciding to go back to NY and rebuild from the bottom given that she is not well thought of in the BW world.  Sadly I don't expect a decent story given RM's choir room obsession.  I expect Rachel to decide to stay in Lima as coaching ND is her new passion.  

Edited by camussie
They will have Rachel showing up with confidence and then realizing the new Glee kids don't love her and she will need to try to win them over.

Probably which means 90 % of the screen time used up  by Rachel and her supporting 3.0 Noobs in the choir room.    Performing arts in schools is just a cover for writers too lazy to write anything outside of McKinley High School stories rehashed a 6th and final season. 

Can't wait we haven't seen Rachel knocked down a peg or two and have to learn a lesson before.    

How would it be showing how great arts educaiton is to have Rachel have to come back to Lima casue she never learned her lessons in glee club???

Frustrating  her whole arc and now she is going to potentially go home a loser while the rest of them thrive casue they couldn't do her arc justice  and gave her things she never even strived for anyway like Prom Queen.

I guess it will make everyone who has resented Rachel since day one happy for awhile unitl she wins in the ends anyway.    Or if they try to keep  her in Lima I think even those who have hated and resented her for years would even think that is awful for her

Edited by tom87

The show actually laid a lot of groundwork for Rachel to have a huge fall - they just never pulled the trigger on the gun.

First she quits NYADA in a very aggressive manner and gets a clear warning from Ms. Tibideaux that she lacked the grounding for a long career and that she didn't see herself as part of the theater community (instead seeing the show's purpose as showcasing her while she had no sense of obligation to the show and her cast mates). This continued when she ditched her show to audition in LA and got read the riot act by her producer as to what would happen if she pulled a stunt like that again. She then makes the decision to quit Funny Girl to rush off to LA for this pilot development.

If the pilot flops (or worse, isn't picked up by the network), it's easy to fill in whatever the time jump requires. With Rachel effectively blacklisted from Broadway and having burned her bridges at NYADA, she could be in LA trying to find a new opportunity for herself and not having an easy time of it. She can get some small parts here and there, but nothing that's going to launch her as a film/tv star. I can certainly see her pulling an April and showing up in Lima like she's some kind of a huge deal when in reality she's there because she's not making it the way she expected to.

But given that the writers have been totally incapable of giving Rachel the slightest hiccup on her path to stardom, we'll get another implausible reason for her to have weeks/months of free time available right when she's needed at McKinley and gets to stride in as the conquering hero. And I'll find myself yelling "BULLSHIT!" at my tv every five minutes.

• Love 1
Can't wait we haven't seen Rachel knocked down a peg or two and have to learn a lesson before.

Rachel hasn't been brought down a peg or two professionally in a good long while.  I would say since, not only was she invited to showcase, but also won it or maybe since everyone and their dog bent over backwards to get her a second bite at the NYADA apple.

Even when she has had a temporary setback (like in Diva) it has been immediately corrected by an even better opportunity.  Given all of that is why I seriously doubt her pilot will be a failure.  I could see her TV show going out on a low note just so RM and team can do some meta that blames the audience for not buying into their vision but even then I can't see Rachel's star dimmed. She may not be enjoying that success but, given how she ditched Broadway which was supposedly her life long dream, I wouldn't mind seeing that turn of events.

As far as he staying in Lima yes it would be a suck ending for the character but then again it was a suck ending for Finn (it wouldn't have been if he would have been written to at least leave Lima i.e. his comfort zone to go to college and then CHOSE to return to McKinley to teach rather than  never leaving because he "accepted that is where he belonged") and I have read many a person saying RM's ending would have been fitting for Finn.  Given that one of the very first things we learned about BOTH characters was that they wanted to leave Lima I don't think it matters to RM what honors the original stories as long as the show ends on a "the choir room uber alles" note

Edited by camussie

I'm pretty sure that the original plan was for Rachel to choose to come back to Lima, marry Finn, and turn her back on Broadway like some sort of 1950's tv housewife.  I remember Gladys Kramden (the Honeymooners)got noticed by a big time producer in thier community theater play but of course she couldn't leave Ralph and God knows no REAL man would allow his wife to be a tv star without him (sarcasm)  so she turned down his offer.  IIt was considered romantic but in hind site it was so about a woman not overstepping her husband that I cringe.  I think Ryan Murphy has an unrealistic view of modern romance.  Now with Finn gone he can't have that ending but he is probably OK with a woman of Rachel's talent languishing in a small town glee club and being "happy" keeping the flame of her one true love alive.  And I'm going to hate it as much as I think Ryan hates women. 

• Love 2
I'm pretty sure that the original plan was for Rachel to choose to come back to Lima, marry Finn, and turn her back on Broadway like some sort of 1950's tv housewife.

I'm pretty sure the original ending was Rachel making her debut on Broadway or winning a Tony with Finn and the rest of the Glee club cheering her on.  Then sometime around the end of season 3 RM became convinced he was a starmaker and that it was the choir room concept, not what the actors brought to the table, that made Glee the pop culture phenomenon it was. To that end he scrapped the BW ending and decided on the "I'm Home" ending just to end the show on a "choir room uber alles" note.  Finn and Rachel's characterizations and original arcs be damned.  

I still hate the "Rachel returns home to Lima for Finn/gives up Broadway" ending. For both Rachel and Finn. I don't for one second think Finn would allow Rachel to leave Broadway, hell, he put her on a train so she wouldn't stay in Lima forever. So.. again I go with my "What the hell?" moments.

Putting aside their romance and that Finn wouldn't want Rachel to give up her dream, it still was a suck ending for HIS journey.  His journey, as introduced, was in order to achieve his dreams and true potential he needed to break out of his comfort zone.  Him never leaving Lima or McKinley, even if it was only to go to college, is the exact opposite of that.  It would have been him "learning to accept" that you might as well never challenge yourself.  

As for the upcoming ending, since Rachel was well on her way to getting Funny Girl before Cory passed, I still don't think Rachel's story has changed all that much - only they are stretching out the Rachel returns to Lima for 13 episodes versus the last 5 minutes.  If she ends up staying there permanently they may say she is doing it to honor Finn but the real reason is RM's choir room fetish.

• I still think the last 7-8 episodes of season 5 would have been concurrent summer arcs in NY & Lima.  That would have let RM keep at least Sam, Tina, and Artie in Lima through the end of the season
  • Season 5 would have ended on Rachel making her triumphant debut.  In her joyous moment she asks Finn to move to NY
  • Start of season 6 would have been the time skip and if we still had two narratives we would have found out that Finn said no, Rachel got tired of FG after about a year, and that is when she decided to go to LA
  • Wild success accompanied by a hollow feeling and that is when she returns to "home" to Lima.  During all of that Finn rides the whiteboard in the choir room.  
  • Suck journey and ending for BOTH of them
Edited by camussie

I think the only way Rachel's return to Lima (and the others to be honest) can be accepted by my brain is if she performs Madonna's This Used To Be My Playground as she returns to the choir room. Just her and the room and towards the end the other regulars join her in 'support'

• Love 1

Probably not too meta because that way they can blame the audience of Rachel's show for not understanding TPTB's vision.  RM & team like nothing better than to use meta to throw shade at the Glee audience for rejecting their crappy "vision."

Personally, I now want Rachel to return as Cooper Anderson 2.0 - oblivious to the fact that she's NOT really famous, because her pilot tanked and she's never gotten any big parts since.  But relative to Lima, even getting a pilot would quality big, right?  And she can talk about  her bit roles, like the lady who couldn't stop throwing up on Fox's hit medical drama - 'she didn't have any lines, but she had a death scene!'  THAT I could enjoy.  Although I guess it might get old for 13 episodes...

I blame the show for making me actually want to see Rachel fail. They've not only made her professional successes so numerous and so easy, they've made her completely ungrateful for the opportunities she was given and blind to just how remarkable it was that she achieved even the most modest of her goals.

It would be interesting to see Rachel trying to maintain the illusion that she's some kind of big deal while in Lima, knowing that outside of McKinley that she's barely able to get work and that she's blacklisted from Broadway. And for one of her admiring students to use that newfangled thing called the internet and actually see that Rachel can barely get work as a walk on extra because her reputation turned so toxic. Because that would give Rachel the chance to finally start owing her shit and growing up. She was always best when given real challenges (all the way back in season one), and having to face her failures and find the determination to rebuild the career that she so carelessly destroyed would be something I could cheer for.

But relative to Lima, even getting a pilot would quality big, right?

Sure it would be, but Rachel didn't leave Lima to get that one role and then to vanish. She left to be a big star and while those who don't know Rachel would be impressed that she got her big shot, those who really know Rachel and her grandiose dreams know that she failed. I think that it would be easy for Rachel to get sucked into the comfort of having the new noobs sitting there and being oh so impressed, but all it would take would be talking to any of her former classmates who are moving forward in their careers to show what a sham that is.

But it would at least be more interesting to watch then see Rachel win another outlandish prize.

But we won't see Rachel rebuild her career, hell we didn't even get to see Rachel build a career in the first place.

Which is where she got unearned everything she ever wanted and didn't even like it. I'm convinced this is why the show tanked. Everything else is bad, but you make the leading lady completely unlikable and it's over.

• Love 2

Which is where she got unearned everything she ever wanted and didn't even like it. I'm convinced this is why the show tanked. Everything else is bad, but you make the leading lady completely unlikable and it's over.

I don't find Rachel totally unlikable but I find it sad they ruined her arc.

The show tanked or was tanking way before the last half of season 5 when they decided to do an 180 on Rachel andher dreams. .

• Love 2

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-books-max-adlers-return-726381

Max Adler has booked a return visit to the Fox musical and will reprise his role as former bully-turned-openly gay good guy Dave Karofsky, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Adler's arc is said to be major and he'll appear in at least four of the final 13 episodes of the series. Sources tell THR that Dave may now be romantically tangled with Blaine (Darren Criss), which is surprising news since season five ended with Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine seemingly better than ever as a couple after performing at a glitzy showcase for the all-powerful social mover June (Shirley MacLaine). However, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy told reporters in April that the final season would feature a time jump — and focus more on the core original cast members — which could mean Kurt and Blaine have split after that. Or, knowing Glee, it could all be part of an elaborate dream sequence

NGL, I would love to see this happen on the show.   The reactions from fandom would be priceless.   ;)

I'm guessing this is probably because they couldn't get Sebastian back since Grant Gustin is now helming his own show on CW. My goodness, it's like they're determined to not have anyone watch. I swear, in all my years of watching television, I can honestly say I have never seen a group of writers so epically fuck up and ruin their show. The sad thing is, I'm sure they put this out there with the belief that it will get people so curious because it's "oh so shocking...".  

I mean what, Blaine and Karofksy and instead, someone like me who was once a loyal viewer just sighed, rolled my eyes and thought "when is this mess ending?" And some people actually said, there's no way the series finale can be worse than How I Met Your Mother's. Yeah I'm willing to take that bet. Whatever...I'll check back in after the series finale to see how it all ends because there is no way I'm putting myself through the torture of watching this shitfest. I barely made it through the end of S5. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

Adler's arc is said to be major and he'll appear in at least four of the final 13 episodes of the series. Sources tell THR that Dave may now be romantically tangled with Blaine (Darren Criss), which is surprising news since season five ended with Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine seemingly better than ever as a couple after performing at a glitzy showcase for the all-powerful social mover June (Shirley MacLaine). However, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy told reporters in April that the final season would feature a time jump — and focus more on the core original cast members — which could mean Kurt and Blaine have split after that. Or, knowing Glee, it could all be part of an elaborate dream sequence

These writers are on crack, I swear. They're not even trying the slightest bit. That being said, the anguished howls from Klaine fans could be hilarious.

I heard there was some crazy ass spoiler, so I came here to find out what it is, and it does not disappoint.

LOLOLOLOL.  God this show is terrible.

Also, I agree with the person above who said it's the show's fault that people root against Rachel, which IMO is a shame.  It's not the character's fault the writers are hacks.

• Love 3

Honestly I think Glee is putting these bat shit crazy spoilers out to try and get a shock and aw effect. They are attempting to make fans so curious to see if this is happening that they can't help but tune in...WRONG! They are so ass backwards as writers and who the hell is the show-runner? When you give a recurring actor (who's been absent for the last 2 seasons) probably more of a story arc than what Santana (Naya) Mercedes (Amber) or Artie (Kevin) will get than you have royally screwed the pooch! Most fans are already to the point of saying they will only watch when their favorite character is on. At this point IMO most of the remaining fans were tuning in to see Blaine/Kurt interaction. Now you drive a freight truck through that premise. Oh well at this point Glee seriously should just refrain from trying to be smarter than the average bear and stay in hibernation until it premieres in January 2015. They are turning off fans and it hasn't even aired yet. Fox EPs and such are probably thinking to themselves how quickly can we end this nightmare and wake up. Ryan Murphy in all his arrogance and grandiose assumptions continues to destroy something that once meant something to some people that was more than entertainment. I never was one of those screaming "Glee saved my life" but I did enjoy the interactions and chemistry of the cast through seasons 1-3 didn't watch S4 beyond episode 2 (half the crap they wrote within the first 2 episodes soured my taste for it); S5 didn't watch until "City Of Angels" and the remaining episodes after that. They had a good thing going in those last 7 episodes which apparently meant to Glee they needed to scrap it. Oh Season 6 what a cluster-fuck you are already sounding like.

Edited by Ann Mack
When you give a recurring actor (who's been absent for the last 2 seasons) probably more of a story arc than what Santana (Naya) Mercedes (Amber) or Artie (Kevin) will get than you have royally screwed the pooch!

This so much.

Though I'm not surprised that Ryan wants  a conclusion to the Karofsky story, it's actually quite predictable.   I can imagine the indignation of some fans.  Alot of Blaine fans loathe Karofsky.

There is of course the very real and who are we kidding, likely possibility, that this is all some big fake-out because once again they stupidly think it will make people so curious that they'll rush to watch. Which again just shows how completely clueless and out of touch these people are - they really don't get it. NO ONE, other than some die-hard fans give a shit anymore about this show. So the casual viewer isn't going to rush to watch out of curiosity because they don't exist anymore and they don't care. The only ones who are still semi-interested are the same people they piss off and turn off with every new spoiler that is more stupid and shitty than the previous one. 

And if by some crazy insanity this whole Blaine/Karofksy shit is actually real, then there should be no more question that Ryan Murphy essentially sought to say "fuck you" to every fan/fandom who is watching and once watched the show and seems to be set on making sure he leaves the series with every single fan hating him. Because in my brief times navigating the insanity of the Glee fandom, I know for a fact that NO ONE ever shipped Blaine and Karofksy.

Far as I could see, all the Karofsky lovers and apologists either wanted his character back because they thought Max was so amazing and those who shipped him with anyone, shipped him with Kurt because the whole victim/victimizer thing was romanticized. On top of that, many fans of Karofksy spent a lot of time arguing as to how Blaine was actually far more abusive and evil and horrible to Kurt than he ever was. So if this actually happens, no way will I see this as anything but just one more "fuck you" to the fans because I refuse to believe that the writers would think ANYONE would want to see that.

• Love 4

My daughter (14), who is a die hard Glee fan (even more, a Blaine/Kurt shipper), even through Season 5, just said as I read to her the above:  God no.  They can not be serious.  I give up on Glee.

Now, THAT was the demographic I thought they were after, and they just lost them.  Oh well.

• Love 3

You couldn't make this shit up, You just couldn't.

That is Glee's biggest damn problem they keep making shit up. Bet they have a blank white board and post-its stuck on the walls. They just casually stroll by pick one off and run with it. No one can tell me that any serious thought processing has been put into these remaining 13 episodes. I want to give this show the benefit of the doubt but damn they just cannot get it right. Shaking my head so hard I think I just gave myself a mini-headache!

This so much.

Though I'm not surprised that Ryan wants  a conclusion to the Karofsky story, it's actually quite predictable.   I can imagine the indignation of some fans.  Alot of Blaine fans loathe Karofsky.

Excpet Dave actaully got a decent ending   at least for the the glee world that is,,, he was accepting his future and saw the possiblity he could be happy.

I do not see this as a conculsion for Dave but for a story for Blaine and a road block for Klaine.

Excpet Dave actaully got a decent ending   at least for the the glee world that is,,, he was accepting his future and saw the possiblity he could be happy.

I do not see this as a conculsion for Dave but for a story for Blaine and a road block for Klaine.

I think this is just Glee trying to add angst and drama. You have 13 episodes to conclude your show. Instead of dredging up SLs revolving around more newbies (I know someone has to occupy those seats; but how does ND even happen again); a SL you pretty much even though half assed  concluded Dave's SL too. I would much prefer if you are dragging these 20 something now people back to Ohio there is some substance behind it and not some contrived trivial competitions (how does that give back to the importance of arts in the school). So many questions....how long is the time jump....why are these adults still so attached to a HS they left years ago...why is Sam allowed back on school grounds without a child attending the school.....why is Sam even in Ohio when if he's going home I would think that meant Kentucky, plus he must have made a shitload of money off that one modeling job (he may have had some small ones from his conversation with Mercedes in 5x19) ...just too many lingering things. Glee continues to shatter any small part of rationale to generate a narrative that Ryan Murphy has convinced himself is the next revolutionary and explosive thing in television..what a self glorifying blow hard ass!

A. Can't ever see Blaine hooking up with Dave, they have too complicated of a history.

B. if this should occur, I will send my DVDs to RM and politely ask him to shove them up his ass. I have stuck with this show thru the good, bad and the ugly and I deserve a happy ending. Blaine and Kurt are the only reason that I have stuck with this show and if they decide to blow that all to hell . . . Well I guess it really shouldn't surprise me.

• Love 3

I think it's as simple as they've never bothered to really develop Blaine's character so they're desperate to attach him to any SL, even with the ex tormentor of his boyfriend/fiancé. Did I mention a lot of Blaine fans loathe Karofsky?

• Love 1

It sucks that Karofsky is coming back because I always pinpoint his character as when the show went completely off the rails because it simultaneously wanted bullying to be funny and satirical when it happened to the other glee members but then went this dark serious route when it came to Kurt being bullying.

• Love 2

Blaine is stuck in Lima and fucking Karofsky. Did they run out of other ways to tell the fans how much they hate them since they don't have Santana to kick around anymore? Is there a prison element to this spoiler I'm missing?

• Love 1

Also, I agree with the person above who said it's the show's fault that people root against Rachel, which IMO is a shame.  It's not the character's fault the writers are hacks.

I have to keep this in mind when I'm throwing balled-up socks at the reruns whenever any character screws up. Ultimately, it's on the writers whether a character can be viewed as sympathetic or sociopathic, despite the valiant efforts of the cast and crew to redeem a character. For instance, I haven't liked Rachel since season 2, but I can still feel bad that the writers have her flouncing off to do a TV pilot when she's been laser focused on Broadway since the beginning.

A. Can't ever see Blaine hooking up with Dave, they have too complicated of a history.

B. if this should occur, I will send my DVDs to RM and politely ask him to shove them up his ass. I have stuck with this show thru the good, bad and the ugly and I deserve a happy ending. Blaine and Kurt are the only reason that I have stuck with this show and if they decide to blow that all to hell . . . Well I guess it really shouldn't surprise me.

I want to have something good for still keeping up with this shoddy product all these years. Pairing off those two isn't it. As with most plots on Glee, almost all of the previous Klaine arcs would be rendered pointless, except for the ~edgy dramah~ of it all. If I wanted an edgy, dramatic and ultimately pointless musical, I'd pull out my Dancer In The Dark DVD.

Blaine is stuck in Lima and fucking Karofsky. Did they run out of other ways to tell the fans how much they hate them since they don't have Santana to kick around anymore? Is there a prison element to this spoiler I'm missing?

It gets better I'm sure. I suppose the openly gay jock might be connected to Karofsky (hopefully not romantically as Puck/Shelby 2.0) and we have to add Kurt in somehow. It wouldn't be surprising if Kurt comes back to Lima expressly to get his man away from his past tormentor, only to learn a lesson from both former and current gay jocks that "it gets better" only counts for them.

Now, I like Blaine a lot, but I have to wonder what is going on in the writers' room that would put Blaine/Karofsky in the script. It took me a long time to get past the fiasco of the cheating arc, then they thought a proposal was the best way to end it? Then, after months of New York bickering that made both look poorly, and another unearned resolution to that, they decide to implode the last standing major relationship in favor of a character who terrorized one of them? Beer and klonopin can't explain it all away...

While I agree that the proposed plot idea sounds beyond wretched....

I will be happy to see Max Adler back on my TV screen again.

And (not that it will happen) on a purely shallow, non story-driven note, I'd also like to see the return of Grant Gustin [sebastian] and Nolan Funk [Hunter.]

Now, THAT was the demographic I thought they were after, and they just lost them.  Oh well.

They just lost them?!

• Love 2

Grant is off being adorable as The Flash, so I doubt there's much of any chance he'll be back on this mess of a show. I'm really quite fine with that. Sebastian doesn't need to fuck a camel or whatever they'd do to him to spite the audience some more on their way out.

• Love 2

The worst part of this is that you know there's going to be a triangle. Kurt will come back to town and try to steal Blaine's cottage cheese ass away from Karofsky, and at some point Darren Criss will grace us all with his soulful rendition of "Torn Between Two Lovers".

And now I have to go clean the vomit off my keyboard.

It gets better I'm sure. I suppose the openly gay jock might be connected to Karofsky (hopefully not romantically as Puck/Shelby 2.0) and we have to add Kurt in somehow. It wouldn't be surprising if Kurt comes back to Lima expressly to get his man away from his past tormentor, only to learn a lesson from both former and current gay jocks that "it gets better" only counts for them.

If there's a time-jump of a few years and Karofsky will be McKInley's new football coach (like some are speculating) a romance between him and a sophomore (didn't they say all new characters would be sophomores?) would be icky indeed.

So it's typically something Glee would do.

A new love-triangle in which Kurt yet again is confronted with Blaine getting something Kurt had trouble with/had to struggle for before, and then him having to somehow beg for the scraps after everyone else is done, is not something I will be tuning in for.

The worst part of this is that you know there's going to be a triangle. Kurt will come back to town and try to steal Blaine's cottage cheese ass away from Karofsky, and at some point Darren Criss will grace us all with his soulful rendition of "Torn Between Two Lovers".

And now I have to go clean the vomit off my keyboard.

Noooo! Don't put that idea out there!

Ugh. And you know he will sing it 'live' behind the piano too.

Edited by Glorfindel
  • Love 1

All joking aside, I doubt they are going to pair up Blaine and Dave Karofsky romantically.  Alas I suspect it's going to be much  worse, two nonflaming gays having a "bromance" bonding together to help perfoming arts in schools.  Dave and Blaine , the new bromance power couple.

The gay  football jock and the gay Prep instructor hand in hand helping/mentoring kids that it just gets better.

Hopefully if they are going to limit Kurt's  screen time anyways he's safely back in NY trying out for offscreen musicals and not involved in this clusterfuck until his big gay wedding has to happen.

Edited by caracas1914

Every little bit more I hear about the final season makes me think that never, ever in the history of TV has an original core cast fell so insanely out of favor with TPTB.  You could argue that some of the actors--Kevin McHale, for instance--were never wildly *in* favor, but if you look at the new season, with the exception of Lea Michele, not a single first season character is in the spotlight for Glee's tepid, way-past-its-expiration-date final season.

Does it stem from the rumored confrontation somewhere in Season 2 or 3 where Cory supposedly spoke to Ryan or Falchuk or someone about the workload?  Were all of their collective screentimes effectively extinguished with that?  A kind of, "Oh, you want to work less, do you?" kind of a thing?

Or is it a deliciously passive aggressive situation where the writers actually LOVE the original core cast (save poor Ms. Michele) and have worked diligently to save them from the festering pile of poop that is the final season?

And what really strikes me about that core cast is that most of them seem like very affable, diligent team players who would be very pleasant to work with.  Most of them don't seem particularly demanding or difficult in the least.  Why sideline virtually every single one of them?

Edited by Myrna123

And what really strikes me about that core cast, is that most of them seem like very affable, diligent team players who would be very pleasant to work with.  Most of them don't seem particularly demanding or difficult in the least.  Why sideline virtually every single one of them?

Remember what happened to Tina when they did give her screen time? If all they're going to do is pee on everything as they run away with their truckloads of money, perhaps not getting any attention is best. Maybe the real winner is Matt Rutherford after all.

• Love 2

Every little bit more I hear about the final season makes me think that never, ever in the history of TV has an original core cast fell so insanely out of favor with TPTB.  You could argue that some of the actors--Kevin McHale, for instance--were never wildly *in* favor, but if you look at the new season, with the exception of Lea Michele, not a single first season character is in the spotlight for Glee's tepid, way-past-its-expiration-date final season.

The hilarious thing is that Ryan Murphy keeps referring to going back to the Originals this season, and yet I think he probably means the original star character is the choir room itself. 

Ah it seems like old times with this spoiler with the fans.

Max Adler is apparently getting tons of hater tweets and in some bizarre collateral damage Grant Gustin (Sebastian) now filming FLASH started getting nasty Glee tweets too and has stepped away from social media . WTF? He's not even on the show anymore.

I'm sure Ryan Murphy is cackling over this leaked "spoiler" , thought I doubt he'll write a scene where Blaine explains that angry gay "Klaine" fans are upset over his dating Karofsky and defends their romance by stating "love is love".

Edited by caracas1914