Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Discussion

Glory

Blaine/side of Kurt

The one thing that will be very clear is that with all the excuses stripped away Kurt will continue to be a  supporting character simply  because that is how RIB view him now, and not as a lead.   There is no more pretense of conflicting movie project schedules, being trapped in the minor narrative, having to service way too many other regular  characters, etc.

Once Ryan declared in May that Rachel, Blaine and Sam were always storyline "heavy" characters the focus was set for this  last year.

Edited by caracas1914
Once Ryan declared in May that Rachel, Blaine and Sam were always storyline "heavy" characters the focus was set for this  last year.

Progress for Ryan he got 1/3rd of that statement right.

I still would love to know why the switch to Blaine and Sam of all people.  There has to be something.

Edited by tom87
  • Love 1
I still would love to know why the switch to Blaine and Sam of all people.  There has to be something.

To be fair, Lea Michelle, Darren Criss and Chris Colfer (and arguably Naya Rivera) were the big, breakout stars of the series.  It makes sense that they would focus on Rachel and Blaine, at least. Why they're not focusing on Kurt, and why they ARE focusing on Sam is a mystery for the ages.. (At least until the "E! True Hollywood story" comes out.)

But this S6 really sounds like a hot mess.

Why cast NEW roles, when you are already have perfectly servicable people that the fans recognize? I mean, why NOT briong back Unique and Ryder and Marley and co.?  IS RM set on having his "Hot, "Post-Gay Jock" on the screen THAT badly? (And I'm a gay man myself, and I don't WTF "Post-Gay" even means.)

Wait, don't answer that! I was rewatching my old "Popular" DVD's (Don't judge me!!), and in several of the commentaries he was bragging about dating some of the extras. Yeah, he's THAT much of a total knob.

Edited by ShadowDenizen

You know, just in case they want to make another spinoff. HAHAHAHAHA. Just joking. Oh god.....Fox wouldn't do that, right?

Fox might not, but could they be hoping the likes of Netflix, Amazon or Hulu pick up the show after this season?

Netflix is making waves by producing high quality shows like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black. Why would they want FOX's castoffs? Especially a show that has declined in quality as badly as Glee has?

• Love 2
Why cast NEW roles, when you are already have perfectly servicable people that the fans recognize? I mean, why NOT briong back Unique and Ryder and Marley and co.?  IS RM set on having his "Hot, "Post-Gay Jock" on the screen THAT badly? (And I'm a gay man myself, and I don't WTF "Post-Gay" even means.)

My guess is the time jump necessitated casting new choir members since the old ones would be graduated.  As far as why the time jump?  If they are going to have a bunch of McKinley alumni back, even just for a few months, they can't really still be in school or in the middle of a successful TV show run. It has to be far enough into the future that Blaine, Kurt, Artie are out of college and Rachel is done with her TV show.

There is also the financial consideration.  I would be every last one of these new roles are recurring not regular and therefore less expensive than the the actors who played Marley, Unique, etc 

I really doubt that because I think someone is going to have to be the catalyst to get Rachel involved in reviving ND and I think that someone will be Sam since we last saw him in the halls of

McKinney. On top of that I think the plans were

already set to have it be Sam/Rachel vs.

Blaine/side of Kurt vs. Will/side of Unique and

the Unique part got dropped due to budget.

There is also the fact that Beiste is back and since Will won't be around I think she will serve as Sam's mentor and maybe even gives him the idea of asking Rachel for help. As for how Sam

gets Rachel involved if the giving back theme is

accurate I still think she will be a big star and

he says he needs star power in order for the

school to fund ND. Rachel, either needing a

break or even considering hanging it all up,

eagerly agrees to help.

Who is Will going to interact with then? Rachel has Sam, Sue, and Beiste and Blaine has Kurt. IF Will is truly " back in a big way," he has to be interacting with someone besides random kids. The original spoiler was that he'd be working with Blaine or another ND alum. Sam makes the most sense to me since the writers established a connection with them last season.

Netflix is making waves by producing high quality shows like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black. Why would they want FOX's castoffs? Especially a show that has declined in quality as badly as Glee has?

I don't think they would, but the spoilers read like a beginning not an ending. I'm just guessing at the motivation/delusion of those in charge.

Sam is the big mystery to me. I get the Darren Criss/Blaine appeal(and I agree about Naya as well but the BTS drama on both ends whether hers or producers did cause a strain somewhere so yeah) but I sort of get it even if I'm not a Blaine fan, Darren has his fans and what not. But the Sam love has been a mystery. Considering how Chord was axed after season two and even season three didn't have that much of a forefront, I'm not sure why all of a sudden he was a big factor in season four storylines, his romance with Brittany, Blaines crush on him leading to episodes and episodes of the stupid Bromance. Then season 5 and now he really is a star of season six. From what has been said, the storylines show him a lot of focus and I don't get it. Chord seems nice but I've never quite gotten leading man from him and I don't like that in a way his storyline mirrors what they were probably going to do with the Finn character. But I don't really know when that happened. Or why. Does Sam have that many fans? I suppose there may have been people who liked the Blaine/Sam bromance/crush storyline... but were there? Its a confusing thing considering what happened with Chord post season 2. But yeah. I'm waiting for the tell all book. 

I think as much as this show preaches diversity, it feels it needs an able bodied straight white male to be the 'leader', that leaves Sam. 

• Love 3
onsidering how Chord was axed after season two and even season three didn't have that much of a forefront, I'm not sure why all of a sudden he was a big factor in season four storylines

They needed to give Finn's every-guy role to somebody, I suppose.  And they needed someone to bring Rachel back to McKinley.  And they saw in Finn and they see in Sam a version of the Young Mr. Shue.  It adds to the Season 1 parallel and the "full circle" type message.

While I don't have any bias towards Rachel, Blaine or Sam with heavy storylines, these storylines aren't that rewarding anyhow since it's not really about *them* as characters.  Playing the mentor role to random new characters isn't very interesting.

I think as much as this show preaches diversity, it feels it needs an able bodied straight white male to be the 'leader', that leaves Sam.

Yup, that's pretty much sums it up.

Also they think they need him to be part of a mandatory  straight romantic relationship so it's either finally Rachel (which will ensure he gets plenty of screen time) or they will get him yet another girlfriend.  As much as Glee likes to think they break the traditional  mold they stick to it in very conventional  ways.  Though what's the point now  since it's obvious it hasn't worked to retain audience.

Wouldn't bet on Mercedes a third time around but the show could stoop to that, or they could rehook him up with bisexual Brittany or create yet  another female  character to be his love interest.  Whatever happens Sam will claim once again that this is his true genuine love.  How they write him romantically with a straight face is beyond me.  The cynicism in these Sam hookups  telegraphs  they have no clue how to potray any couple, straight or gay on this show.

Edited by caracas1914
Wouldn't bet on Mercedes a third time around but the show could surprise me, or they could rehook him up with bisexual Brittany or create yet  another character for him.

I would assume the show will play it safe and end up with the popular couples together by the end.  Sam and Mercedes will probably end up engaged, Santana and Brittany will reconcile, etc., all with very little development, much like how they put Quinn and Puck back together.  All it takes is an episode for them.  I don't know if they care enough about Mike and Tina, or if they will bother bringing back Kitty for Archie.  The wildcard will be Rachel.  I suppose there's a chance they might pursue Rachel/Sam but I'm not sure they would want to rock the boat with that.  They could just end with Rachel saying she feels Finn's spirit in the choir room and she knows she's home or whatever Ryan Murphy said the ending of the show would be.

Edited by Camera One
Sam is the big mystery to me. I get the Darren Criss/Blaine appeal(and I agree about Naya as well but the BTS drama on both ends whether hers or producers did cause a strain somewhere so yeah) but I sort of get it even if I'm not a Blaine fan, Darren has his fans and what not.

And I’m one of them. I’ve said before that this show, while it introduced him to the mainstream is NOT a particularly good showcase for Darren Criss. Having seen him in “How to succeed..” on Broadway and several times in concert, I can say that A) He just OOZES charisma, and B) The small tube does not translate that charisma factor.

Bingo. I think the nail has been hit on the head.  It’s only really since Cory’s death that they’ve been pushing Chord/Sam to be the “Leading Man” of the show, which he just does not have the chops to pull off in any way, shape or form.

Who is Will going to interact with then? Rachel has Sam, Sue, and Beiste and Blaine has Kurt. IF Will is truly " back in a big way," he has to be interacting with someone besides random kids. The original spoiler was that he'd be working with Blaine or another ND alum. Sam makes the most sense to me since the writers established a connection with them last season.

My guess is Sue (as I think she will become the common enemy of all 3 groups) and the rotating women who will be used for VA like Jesse was for ND in season 2.  Also when that original spoiler came out it looks like Unique was going to be at VA with him and that got nixed.  As for the Sam/will connection I think that was more to set up Sam as the heir to Finn's legacy at McKinley (and they said as much in the LA episode) not to establish a Sam/Will relationship.  I also think it was an exaggeration that Will will be back in a big way.  He will be more involved than he was in seasons 2 & 3 but he won't be a lead like Rachel/Sam/Blaine.  

It’s only really since Cory’s death that they’ve been pushing Chord/Sam to be the “Leading Man” of the show, which he just does not have the chops to pull off in any way, shape or form.

I think that is part of it but Sam was already bumped to lead in season 4 in my opinion.  No matter what RM claims about how they kept and staffed the McKinley narrative just to tell Finn's story, after the season 4 holiday break, Sam/Blaine were the leads at McKinley not Finn nor Will.  Finn had an arc from 404-409 (with a coda in 419) but then he was riding the whiteboard while the focus at McKinley was squarely on Blaine/Sam and their insipid friendship.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 1

Even if Santana, Tina, Mercedes and Brittany make appearances, it makes more sense they will end up in the McKinley choir room so I doubt they can be used to prop up Will Schuester at Carmel High.

I smell a repeat of Season 4, when all the sidelined regulars came back intermittently  to give lessons to the Noobs in the choir room.  So I guess we'll have the new Noobs sitting down or singing backup to whatever choir lesson is being given.

Though being physically  in that choir room it's far too tempting for Ryan to lose focus and have the Noobs highligted and given the spotlight.

I have no problem Rachel being the lead, that's her role on the show since day one, but the combination of Rachel/Choir room is going to suckup  every number/SL/most of the screentime,  and the lack of any female characters for her to play against is going to be more noticeable than ever.  Thus the noobs will fill the vacuum with the  expanded role as her Greek Chorus and backup support characters.

Edited by caracas1914

That makes sense, since they really wouldn't have time to develop another new set of newbies over at Carmel High.  It would still be pretty much from the perspective of McKinley.  The Warblers only really have one talking member at a time.  When Kurt first went there, it was Blaine, and later it was that other guy.  They'll just be singing a capella's as Kurt visits or whatever.

Edited by Camera One

I could see the floating between Carmel & McKinley, probably depending on whether they are feuding with Rachel at that moment or not.  I also think Artie is going to be floating among all three choirs.  And like I said I think Sue is going to end up being the common enemy (trying to get all arts funding pulled like she did in season 3) and Will will lead the charge against her.  That is probably what makes the 3 choirs pull together for a Kumbaya type ending even as they are competing against each other.  

I also don't think VA nor Dalton is going to be as developed as McKinley.  One or two named choir kids but certainly not 5.  That means they don't need to have a regular at VA for Will to interact with as he will spend time interacting with the other coaches, the alums who come and go, and Sue.

Edited by camussie
And like I said I think Sue is going to end up being the common enemy (trying to get all arts funding pulled like she did in season 3) and Will will lead the charge against her.

Yea,  they're going to have to have  some f big  reason why Will's hanging out at McKinley High all the time if he's the choir director of another school.

I also think Artie is going to be floating among all three choirs.

What others have speculated, that he's a film director making a documentary on funding for the arts would give him an easy narrative device.

I also don't think VA nor Dalton is going to be as developed as McKinley.

Plus I doubt they would have  the budget for it.

Artie doing a documentary on funding the arts would be a good way narratively to tie the three choirs together.  Former nationals winning teammates now competing against each other but also coming together for the common goal of arts funding makes a decent documentary premise.  Of course RM and company almost never take the most logical route.  For that matter he isn't the only one.  Many showrunners seem to think that they need to continually amp up the melodrama even at the expense of solid storytelling.  

As for budget I agree.  I am convinced that if Unique was originally supposed to be a part of the final season they cut her because of budget concerns.  I am also convinced that RM's is getting pretty much free reign as long as he stays within a severely cut budget.  Fox has to know Glee is nothing but a sinkhole, no matter what is written, so why waste their time and energy trying to dictate story?  The only reason it is still on air is because of the bad deal Kevin Reilly made with RM.  

Edited by camussie

And like I said I think Sue is going to end up being the common enemy (trying to get all arts funding pulled like she did in season 3)

Oh goody, something new and different!         *screams into a paper bag*

Then again, I never watched Glee wondering "oh God is ND going to win Nationals???" or "oh God is Sue really going to shut the glee club down???". I wonder if anyone really did. 

Jane Lynch went from "that girl in that movie" to a star in her own right thanks to this show.

But the show outgrew Sue Sylvester the looney harpy the moment her sister died and ND supported her at the funeral and if she never makes an appearance in Season Six nothing of value will be lost.

I'm going to agree with those who think that the rational behind the introduction of so many new characters this late in the game is in the very slim hope of the Glee franchise surviving in some capacity post-season 6. Possibly as a spin off on a cable network. They know that after season 6, they're going to lose Lea, Chris, Matt and Jane (as their contracts will be voided after FOX closes out this season). They might be able to hang onto Darren and Chord (since neither of them are exactly swimming in post-Glee prospects), but the big guns will be gone. If there is some tiny chance of Glee surviving, new bodies will be needed.

The new characters also will be needed to give the illusion that regardless of how the storylines of the old characters are closed out, that the "story" of Glee continues (even if only off screen). That New Directions will go on, even if we - the audience - doesn't see it. It fits in what Ryan Murphy envisions when blathering about the important of the arts in education.

But there was no need to do that. There was no need to disband ND in the first place. The show could easily have closed out the McKinley storyline without closing down the choir. ND could have easily carried on off screen so that the focus could have shifted to the NY storyline. But Glee has a scorched earth mentality where you have to salt the ground behind you before you move forward. Now we're getting scorched earth again - the focus has to shift because the writers have made it impossible for the main character (Rachel) to remain in NY. Because they not only had Rachel drop out of NYADA (after mouthing off to Ms. Tibideaux) and then make herself unemployable on Broadway by quitting her first show at the start of her run, there is no way for Rachel's story to work in NY. And without Rachel as the anchor, the show isn't going to spend time on the secondary characters building their lives and careers there. Kurt may well end up as a successful actor in New York, but the show isn't going to show it.

The lack of any coherency in building the storylines is really shocking given that this is a professionally produced show. The writing comes across like they're just throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks and then for no reason just ripping everything up and starting from scratch repeatedly. Glee was badly crippled by the time the focus shifted to New York late in season 5 and it wasn't helped with Rachel's insta-Star storyline, but there was the foundation for some good storytelling there with the other characters. Kurt and Blaine were dealing with new challenges in their personal relationship and having real challenges in their aspirations. Artie's adventures at film school was a blank slate that could have easily produced some interesting stories, as would Santana figuring out just what she wanted to do with her life. Hell, even seeing Rachel having to deal with the consequences of her overreaching and having to fight to rebuild her career and professional reputation could have been fun to watch. Scrapping all that potential just to go back to more of the same old, same old that ended up killing Glee is beyond pointless.

• Love 1

I do not think for one mintue Fox is hiring new kids in hopes of a spin off.

I think they want new kids no one is invested in at all so they can shift the focus of McK back to the orinigals and Will and Sue.  

I think they  could have reworked it to stay in NY even with Rachel's pilot.   We all know the whole thing was ridicolus in the first place they could have easily had said the network agreed to wait for her tv project until the contract was up with Funny Girl.  They could have scrap the pilot and left her stay on BWAY or even flimed the tv show in NY.

Comes down to the fact they wanted  the show to end at Mck and glee club. I think even if switch to NY solidfied ratings or even brought them up some they still were going to  end some how at McK.  They decided to stick with the stars that got them there and are under contract any way. 

Edited by tom87

I do not think for one mintue Fox is hiring new kids in hopes of a spin off.

No Fox aren't, I think Fox can wait to be done with this show. But more than one TV show has been revived on the likes of Netflix. 

I don't think the move to McKinley is something that FOX wanted. Not with the way the network was actively pushing for the focus to shift to the NY storyline. I think that right now, it's more a case of the network just not giving a fuck any longer. Glee has its budget and if they want to blow it on hiring a bunch of new noobs, so be it. FOX has no interest in trying to salvage Glee in any capacity so they're not going to spend any effort in trying to steer the direction of the show. Any interesting in trying to extend Glee beyond it's expiration date is on RIB's parts.

As far as FOX is concerned, the DNR order has been signed. Glee is a dead show walking. There is nothing that the show can do at this point to change that

Edited by Hana Chan

Fox might not, but could they be hoping the likes of Netflix, Amazon or Hulu pick up the show after this season?

Netflix is smart and has taste, so no go there, but I can't speak for certain for the others.  My guess is they'd all back quickly away from this like a pile of poo you've almost stepped in.

• Love 1
I'm going to agree with those who think that the rational behind the introduction of so many new characters this late in the game is in the very slim hope of the Glee franchise surviving in some capacity post-season 6. Possibly as a spin off on a cable network.

This would be a worse case scenario since the writing would be at cross-purposes, trying to develop the newbies (yet again) while trying to wrap up the stories of the main characters.  Not that they will be doing that well regardless, but their overarching agenda would lead to the originals being even more prop-like than otherwise.

No matter the intentions now and despite the current bad ratings, in 10 years, there'll be talk of a revival.  Look at the disaster that is "Heroes", back to live another day.  

Edited by Camera One

Netflix is smart and has taste, so no go there, but I can't speak for certain for the others.  My guess is they'd all back quickly away from this like a pile of poo you've almost stepped in.

I don't think anyone with a brain would touch it.

Having said that, those in charge must suffer from serious levels of delusion if they think anything they've served up over the past three/four years is great TV. So they good be hoping for Glee: The New Class on some website.

Jane Lynch went from "that girl in that movie" to a star in her own right thanks to this show.

But the show outgrew Sue Sylvester the looney harpy the moment her sister died and ND supported her at the funeral and if she never makes an appearance in Season Six nothing of value will be lost.

Personally don't know if "outgrow" is the right word, at least for me.  The show's heyday and Sue's went hand in hand.  You could almost point out that right around the time that character hit her expiration date, so did Glee.

But I am glad Jane Lynch finally snagged a starring role and an Emmy award after years of "hey it's that guy" quasi-recognition.

No Fox aren't, I think Fox can wait to be done with this show. But more than one TV show has been revived on the likes of Netflix. 

I don't think for one minute anyone is thinking spin off.   But if others want too,  cool with me. 

Edited by tom87

Most of the shows that were revived a) were less than 100 episodes in and b) didn't bleed 90 percent of its fan base away over its run. In twenty years, I could see a NextGen thing happening like what Star Trek and Degrassi and 90210 got. But with this group? It's dead, Jim....at least, I hope it is.

Personally don't know if "outgrow" is the right word, at least for me. The show's heyday and Sue's went hand in hand. You could almost point out that right around the time that character hit her expiration date, so did Glee.

That's exactly what I was going for. Once Glee started towards srs bzns PSAs and less off the wall surrealism (like what drew me into Popular a decade before), Sue the cartoon mustashio twirling villian seemed out of place and unnecessary. That's a problem with American network shows....can't see the forrest for the trees and no one is ever really allowed to grow or change.

That's exactly what I was going for. Once Glee started towards srs bzns PSAs and less off the wall surrealism (like what drew me into Popular a decade before), Sue the cartoon mustashio

twirling villian seemed out of place and

unnecessary. That's a problem with American

network shows....can't see the forrest for the

trees and no one is ever really allowed to grow

or change.

I actually think all of the adults(including Will) worked better when this show was a dark comedy.

I actually think all of the adults(including Will) worked better when this show was a dark comedy.

I agree the first season.

I still like Terri and Sandy for the dark comedy.   Like Sue they didn't know with to do with them either in the second season.

I'd go for a spinoff of Terri and Kendra working at Sheets and things while Sandy comes in once a week to sell pot to the stock boys and buys knick knacks.

ETA: And Howard Bamboo is promoted to Manager.

Edited by tom87
  • Love 1

That's exactly what I was going for. Once Glee started towards srs bzns PSAs and less off the wall surrealism (like what drew me into Popular a decade before), Sue the cartoon mustashio twirling villian seemed out of place and unnecessary. That's a problem with American network shows....can't see the forrest for the trees and no one is ever really allowed to grow or change.

Oh, I see.  I kind of felt like you were arguing the show was awesome and Sue was holding it back, so I just wanted to register my own personal "LOL, no."  ha.  I think it's more a problem with Ryan Murphy than American network television, though.  Even though the golden age of television we've ushered in has largely been attributable to premium [and some basic] cable providers, I can't think of a network show that's as woefully inadequate as Glee.  Ryan Murphy is so fucking overrated I can't even.

• Love 2

I can't think of a network show that's as woefully inadequate as Glee.

Glee started as a show that had mass, across the board appeal to different demographics and they drove that to  the ground in spectacular fashion.  They thought just appealing exclusively to their teen base was enough and  even that they bungled.

Even shows  that cater primarily  to the teen audience, ala Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, etc, say what you want about those shows but they seem to deliver to their fans what they want/expect  as opposed to Glee that took  a delight in angering and alienating  their fan base.  

Glee started as a show that had mass, across the board appeal to different demographics and they drove that to  the ground in spectacular fashion.  They thought just appealing exclusively to their teen base was enough and  even that they bungled.

Even shows  that cater primarily  to the teen audience, ala Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, etc, say what you want about those shows but they seem to deliver to their fans what they want/expect  as opposed to Glee that took  a delight in angering and alienating  their fan base.  

I don't get how they managed to screw it up so badly. To me Glee could've been like The Big Bang Theory, when they moved timeslot someone commented they could move to Siberia and people would still watch. It was like Glee tried to be too smart and at the same time not smart enough, they had a diverse group of characters but didn't use them, they had good storylines forgotten about for no reason, others repeated again, and again, and again. Honestly I think writing for Glee should bar you for life from ever writing for television again. 

Edited by jtrattray
I don't get how they managed to screw it up so badly.

Seriously.

First  they manage to alienate the GA who were comfortable and familiar with all the old characters as leads.  It's not like they were fans of just specifically  Actor X or Y or Z, but they were probably fans of the "group" of actors that made the show click.   Fuck, that  is network TV show primer  101, stay with what got you to the dance.

So instead they focus on a new group for over a year, and after stretching that out, they then dump that new group as leads which in turn confused and maybe pissed off the GA that was still around for that rebooted  dynamic.  So they upset fans of both the Originals and the Noobs in spectacular fashion.

I mean, it's awe inspiring how incompetent these show runners are. 

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 1

Looks like Sam is indeed at McKinley or at least starts out there

And while he doesn't know a whole lot about the storylines the Glee writers are cooking up, he was able to tease, "I know I am back in Ohio at the school."

Overstreet also added, "I know the writers are three to four episodes in right now and from what I've heard it's really fun stuff." Fun? On Glee? Never!

Link

Edited by camussie
Beyond that, creatorRyan Murphy said that any former Glee cast member who wants to return for the final season will be welcomed with open arms, and presumably, no slushies to the face. "My feeling about the last season of Glee is very clear, and that is that we will be reaching out to all of the regulars on the show, that original group of Glee club members and the teachers, and anybody who wants to come back can come back," he said. "Anybody who wants to be a part of the show, we welcome them."

Matt Rutherford should really test out that promise since he wasn't brought back for the Finn tribute.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
Ryan Murphy: "My feeling about the last season of Glee is very clear, and that is that we will be reaching out to all of the regulars on the show, that original group of Glee club members and the teachers, and anybody who wants to come back can come back,"

Translation: "I'm planning a big group number in Episode X, clear your schedule, call me and make yourself available to sway in the background."

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 3

So everybody gets to lip sync one more time or Ryan will trash them in the press for not showing up to his tribute to himself/final Glee whatever arts education bash to say how important Glee always was to every social issue ever super special thing. Meanwhile, in the real world, this may not even air on a night actual people watch tv because Glee is that irrelevant now.

Edited by whack-a-mole
  • Love 3
Matt Rutherford should really test out that promise since he wasn't brought back for the Finn tribute.

I'd like to see RM try to accommodate all sorts of randos, like Howard Bamboo, Suzy Pepper, and Azimio the football player.

• Love 1

I'd like to see RM try to accommodate all sorts of randos, like Howard Bamboo, Suzy Pepper, and Azimio the football player.

That might actually be more entertaining than what is currently planned for season 6. (Then again RM would find a way to ruin that too, like Azimio and Karofsky being married or something).

• Love 1

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Gleetvline.com

Question: There’s a Glee rumor going around that Rachel will return to Lima to relaunch New Directions — is it true? —Kelly

Ausiello: Actually, that rumor happens to be… true! We will, however, find out what became of the TV pilot she was developing with Bob’s Burgers‘ Kristen Schaal and Community‘s Jim Rash. We might even catch a glimpse of the final product. (I’m guessing its failure is what leads to the homecoming.)

Meh, while I would love to see the train wreck disaster of Rachel's TV pilot I suspect we'll get a ten second voice over recap.

Can't waste screen time better spent again going over blackboard lessons back at the McKinley choir room.

Edited by caracas1914