Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Amster-Damn

• Start Topic

What I liked about the meeting in the hotel room between Lisar and Kim is that Lisar admitted that she might have gone about it all wrong. She said that she didn't really know how to handle it. She apologized for not coming directly to Kim. This just doesn't happen that much on this or any of these shows. Kim might have felt attacked, but Lisar felt attacked as well, yet she was the only one who acknowledged that she might have been wrong. This is a big deal and further illustrates why Lisar is a far better human being than Kim Richards is.

I thought Lisa truly looked scared, cautious and still dumbfounded by the night before. She had no desire to engage Kim, correct her, just let her speak and nod your head. It was a different LisaR.

• Love 13

Eileen's "How dare you?" was so brilliant, so beautifully delivered, that I've rewatched it several times in an attempt to master it.   She's cool, but disgusted.  It's just a thing of enormous beauty.  I haven't come close yet, but I will master it, oh yes I will.  

My favorite line of the episode.

Mama Persnickety was an opiate addict.

She had this same demeanor demonstrated by Kim.

Thank you for sharing this.

Have to wonder if the big surprise at the Reunion is that there was indeed an intervention with Kim, off camera, involving family, cast and crew, and addiction professionals. When Rinna has talked of intervention I never took it to mean that no one else would be involved -- or that it would be done on camera.  But OTT so I'll be quiet now.  Don't want to get into trouble or make any!

Actually, I hope you're right.

• Love 5
(edited)

Interesting to rewatch it ! (sorry for the quality, but that's the best one I found !) Comme un air de "déjà vu"

EDIT : and be careful after 2'42", the sound raises up ! Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 3

I think it'll be easy to figure it out, all we need to do is backtrack to see who has "Fuck" as a noun, verb, adjective, adverb in every single post.

Aw, shit, that puts me in the suspect pool......

Me too.....

• Love 6
(edited)

I just called a friend and used Eileen's whispery 'How dare you!' as my greeting. Eileen's delivery was just so perfect, so soap opera-y. I loved it. Bravo, Eileen. Bravo.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 17

For me, watching this episode made one thing crystal clear. If Brandi and Kim are back next season, I won't be watching. This has been one of my favorite franchises, but this is where it will end. If Andy thinks they bring in viewers then give them their own damn show and free the other housewives from this insanity.

• Love 6

Brandi Likes To Give The Impression To The Viewers & HoWives That She Is In The Know...She Drops Not So Subtle/Clear Messages = Bathroom [Kim's Propensity For Over~Using The Bathroon @ Events], That Is Why Their Husbands Are Cheating On Them ...Just Kidding, Everybody Is Calling Bella An Alcoholic, In The Car Etc. ...

• Love 2

the only time I saw her inebriated behavior reach a level of disruption for everyone else was poker night.

And because of her behavior at poker night, the others have a hard time listening to her proclaim over and over that she's been "sober" for THREE YEARS.  That is a lie, and Kim knows it, but she expects everyone else to ignore her behavior and pretend she no longer has a problem and, in her words, is fine.  That's hard to do when you have seen the results of others who have deluded themselves about their condition and/or you really care about the person who either gets all pissy or responds with "blah, blah, blah" when you try to have a serious discussion with them.  Kim is her own worst enemy, and I think the others should just let her free fall to whatever depths she will ultimately take herself to while the others enjoy their pretty fabulous lives (meaning Kyle, LisaV, LisaR, Eileen and Yolanda).

• Love 9

Interesting to rewatch it ! (sorry for the quality, but that's the best one I found !) Comme un air de "déjà vu"

EDIT : and be careful after 2'42", the sound raises up !

Again with the finger pointing.

I'm thinking that would be a great drinking game for this show.

Whenever a Richards sister points that finger of accusation, take a shot!  

• Love 4
(edited)

Kim's been uncomfortably and obviously off her rocker on numerous occasions on camera going back to Season One!  One of her sure tells may be the finger thing she does -- not just pointing, stabby fashion, but twirling.  She's got some finger Tourettes thing going on when she's going on leaded.  Her various talking heads alone tell a tale.  She may not have what it takes to watch herself on camera but I'm betting everyone else she works with does and sees and can only come to one logical conclusion. Her levels of paranoia also tell a sad story.

Edited by copacabana
  • Love 8

I just read Brandi's blog and had to laugh at her remark about the others getting upset about her "tossing an inch of wine while "play acting soap opera".  Maybe Brandi was "play acting soap opera", but its obvious that Eileen didn't get the memo.  No, it wasn't playful nor was it funny.  In fact, Brandi doesn't know how to kid and joke around.  At the pot place, I really think the other ladies were joking and pretending they were unfamiliar with pot, as they laughed and giggled about it.  Of course, Brandi didn't get the joke because her idea of a joke is to out people (Adrianne, Kyle) regarding things that are not hers to reveal, or make remarks about eating pussy, or any other outlandish thing she can think of that will be of shock value.  Brandi and Kim make a good pair. 

• Love 17

Again with the finger pointing.

I'm thinking that would be a great drinking game for this show.

Whenever a Richards sister points that finger of accusation, take a shot!  

The hub and I have been doing that (the drinking game, sounding an alarm when the Richards finger comes out, etc.) for years.  It's one of the reasons we can't give up the franchise, no matter how painful it gets.  

In this episode -  I think in the non-apology to LisaR -- Kim's finger even went a little out of control, sometimes pointing at herself.  It was a little scary, like what if it had been loaded, or the safety was off? 

• Love 10

No, Rinna did.  She looked over at Kim and asked, "are you okay?"  And that was NOT an innocent question.  She was really saying have you taken anything.  

Kim said, "drop it, no more talking about my sobriety"  Rinna did not stop and off Kim went.  

I thought Lisa said, "Are we okay?" because of the bad reception she received from Kim when they met up at the airport? 

• Love 5

She may not have what it takes to watch herself on camera but I'm betting everyone else she works with does and sees and can only come to one logical conclusion. Her levels of paranoia also tell a sad story.

Yup.  We know it, they know it.  Lisa Rs been friends with Kyle for years, so she knows it. So I have a suggestion.  If they feel so strongly about Kim, they should collectively go to Bravo and tell them they feel threatened by their co-worker's behavior. Because Lisa Rinna was a-skurred for her safety!  Get SAG or OSHA or the U.S. Department of Labor or whoever looks into these horrific working conditions, involved for chrissake.  This storyline has wrecked this franchise. Let it be done.  

But to collectively threaten a strike or involve the agencies that were formed to protect them from pointy fingers and pill popping addicts, they'd have to risk giving up their 200 - 750K pay days.  Not gonna happen.  It's allllll about the money.

These bitches wrecked Holland for me. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Kim's been uncomfortably and obviously off her rocker on numerous occasions on camera going back to Season One!  One of her sure tells may be the finger thing she does -- not just pointing, stabby fashion, but twirling.  She's got some finger Tourettes things going on when she's going on leaded.  Her various talking heads alone tell a tale.  She may not have what it takes to watch herself on camera but I'm betting everyone else she works with does and sees and can only come to one logical conclusion. Her levels of paranoia also tell a sad story.

Oh dear, season 1....

Between the finger wagging and that dreadful tied blouse (which really needed its own Twitter), I just knew there had to be something terribly off with Kim.

kim-richards.jpg

I thought Lisa said, "Are we okay?" because of the bad reception she received from Kim when they met up at the airport? 

Same impression here.

Kim had completely ignored her earlier and then, once on the plane, was shooting death daggers at her.

I guess her pointing finger was otherwise occupied.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 9

Not only that, it could have been something Kyle did once and regretted, perhaps because of the very fact that she has young kids for whom she wants to be a role model.

When you break things down as they happened at the marijuana place, neither Kyle nor Brandi wanted to order the weed that night. Did Kyle go on the offensive, asking Brandi why she was not going to indulge in something she obviously does very often? No. But it's not cool with Brandi that Kyle doesn't go on some confessional about how she has done pot in the past, so she has to throw it in Kyle's face and go on and on until Kyle feels forced to give a reason for her silence and abstinence, which she states is concern for her children. 

That is not cool with Brandi, who has set herself up as the arbiter of in your face "truth." It's not good enough for Brandi unless you have no discretion at all. You have to spill your guts everywhere. Full disclosure, even if it's nobody's business, inappropriate, or just plain inadvisable. And of course, if you don't, Brandi is certain her calling in life is spilling every personal tidbit that she knows about anyone's life, because, of course, it's "true." However, it's generally only Brandi's idea of the facts.

Then Brandi takes Kyle's forced explanation and turns it into an accusation of Brandi's parenting. You have to be some sort of mental gymnast to turn Kyle's statement into an accusation against your parenting. If you feel accused, Brandi, it's your own conscience accusing you, because Kyle did no such thing.

We are talking about Brandi Glanville, the same woman who had no problem making Adrienne-Paul's kids her storyline in season 3!  So why Im not surprised she doesn't give a dang "outing" Kyle smoking chief  when there is a great possibly Kyle's children could very well be watching this show.  Brandi doesnt understand that Kyle clearly stated "It's a parenting choice" why she chose not to do it on camera.  But in Brandi's brain this logic doesn't make sense and finds it be a contradiction, maybe because she is a 42 year old with a mind of 12 year old (no off., to the 12 years old this board just saying here). Ultimately Brandi is pissed she chooses for herself to make her life an open book (being a drunk hot mess, putting out how much Eddie gives her child support etc) doesn't mean everyone else has too.  She's a dingus. 

• Love 11

I think Brandi was afraid of Kim and maybe that she realized she went too far at the poker party. Of course, I could be totally wrong.

I don't think it had anything to do with the world she grew up in. She didn't want to see her children seeing her that way. Pot was common in my younger years. Would I want to see my kids in that situation at the same years as Kyle? Absolutely not. She was just being a mom.

Ehh, I don't know if it had to do with deep seeded issues (oh which I think Kyle has many) or parental concern (which I don't doubt is important to her) or any psychology. I think it was one of the times when Kyle was trying to be funny. Kyle should not try to be funny, at least not around me. Her timing is always wonky so it either comes across as desperately exhausting (the pot shop) or oddly mean (the "don't be jelly" comments to LisaV at the S1 reunion or 1/2 of what she said to Kim in S1). I don't particularly care for Kyle on a good day, but usually she's just sort of to "each their own" status. When I want to hurl something at her is often when she's trying to be funny. Home girl just isn't funny.

• Love 7

Yup.  We know it, they know it.  Lisa Rs been friends with Kyle for years, so she knows it. So I have a suggestion.  If they feel so strongly about Kim, they should collectively go to Bravo and tell them they feel threatened by their co-worker's behavior. Because Lisa Rinna was a-skurred for her safety!  Get SAG or OSHA or the U.S. Department of Labor or whoever looks into these horrific working conditions, involved for chrissake.  This storyline has wrecked this franchise. Let it be done.  

But to collectively threaten a strike or involve the agencies that were formed to protect them from pointy fingers and pill popping addicts, they'd have to risk giving up their 200 - 750K pay days.  Not gonna happen.  It's allllll about the money.

These bitches wrecked Holland for me. 

LOL!  I would bet that cast mates complaining behind the scenes has taken place more than once--and I'd bet a dollar that many of them probably did complain this season.   Wanting to get overpaid for this crap and occasionally doing the right thing don't have to be mutually exclusive.  Being about the money is just human nature -- I'd sure want to be recompensed and then some for exposing myself on this bread and circus show.  Don't mean I'd throw every last scruple out the window. Also, doesn't mean I'd be blase about having to cope with Sideshow Bob week in and week out. 

And, not to inflame further, but, really, if I had to work with Kim year in and year out, I'd definitely want to know if she's got firearms back at her place because I think that she's only getting sicker and sicker and crazier and crazier.  That's just me.  If I see sketchy, scary looking folks get on my subway cars, I get off at the first opportunity and wait for another train. 

• Love 7

While In AmsterDamn...  tumblr_nkp3edII3k1r8hpiao1_500.gif

I'm reaffirming my undying love for you.

This GIF is everything.  

LOL!  I would bet that cast mates complaining behind the scenes has taken place more than once--and I'd bet a dollar that many of them probably did complain this season.   Wanting to get overpaid for this crap and occasionally doing the right thing don't have to be mutually exclusive.  Being about the money is just human nature -- I'd sure want to be recompensed and then some for exposing myself on this bread and circus show.  Don't mean I'd throw every last scruple out the window. Also, doesn't mean I'd be blase about having to cope with Sideshow Bob week in and week out. 

And, not to inflame further, but, really, if I had to work with Kim year in and year out, I'd definitely want to know if she's got firearms back at her place because I think that she's only getting sicker and sicker and crazier and crazier.  That's just me.  If I see sketchy, scary looking folks get on my subway cars, I get off at the first opportunity and wait for another train. 

Oh, I'll bet they have, too.

And I'll go one step further.

I'll bet Bravo told them in no uncertain terms to suck it up, buttercup, and go work that shit out on camera LIKE WE ARE PAYING YOU TO DO.

• Love 11

Omg.  The gifs. At least delete the image if you're quoting it from the original. Seeing them once is enough.  I'm trying to eat my lunch here.

I think I've nearly choked on my coffee several times.

Maniacal giggling + hot Starbucks = Uh oh.  

• Love 5

I still haven't caught up, so apologies if this has already been mentioned... but I can't get over how controlled Kim seemed at the table, after the incident, and during the non-apology meeting with Lisa. For someone who doesn't like confrontations, she sure seemed to be holding her own during that confrontation. Putting aside the fact that she had to try and use blackmail to win an argument, Kim's voice was firm, she wasn't at a loss for words (though the words she chose weren't particularly powerful, I mean eat some bread, come on), she didn't sputter, she kept eye contact, her body language looked aggressive, and she didn't backdown even when Lisa went for her. 

When the other women left, they all seemed so overwhelmed and shocked by what had transpired. They were hugging and trying to make sense of it. They broke down in tears. Kim looked triumphant. She didn't second guess herself. She didn't seem the least bit phased by any of it. Just offended by how rude Lisa was and surprised at how she went there.

The next day she just walked into Lisa's room and stuck by everything. Again she made eye contact, didn't take any blame for anything that went down, calmly told Lisa why she was wrong, and smugly accepted Lisa's apology.

The Kim that has always been described as a kind of broken bird was nowhere in sight. The Kim we saw did not seem the least bit weary of confrontation. In fact she seemed quite pleased. 

I noticed that too and I cheered the whole way.

• Love 4

One PSA that this episode provided, though, was how to deal with crazy. Lisa R. gave Kim exactly what she wanted when she screamed and smashed the glass. Kyle gave Brandi exactly what she wanted when she went back and tried to talk to her after Brandi stood in the street calling them all hypocrites. When you engage people as dysfunctional and messed up as Brandi & Kim, if you end up screaming and carrying on, they feel like this justifies everything they've ever said and done. "See, this is why I said those things. You're crazy." Or, "See? I'm not the only one who acts out. You do too!"

The very best thing these women can do when Brandi & Kim start spouting their crap is to actually lower their voices. It's also useful to respond to attacks and accusations with calm, quiet statements such as, "Kim/Brandi, you're acting quite atrociously. Think of your children." That will get them to flip their shit, of course, but when you don't join them in that behavior it actually underscores just how dysfunctional they are and that will probably get more under their skin than anything.

• Love 18

I just called a friend and used Eileen's whispery 'How dare you!' as my greeting. Eileen's delivery was just so perfect, so soap opera-y. I loved it. Bravo, Eileen. Bravo.

I'm so going to try that one on Mr. Persnickety when he gets back home.

Right now we're still calling each other "YOU RAT MOTHERFUCKER!" and telling one another "YOU'RE A DISGRACE!"

Mini Persnickety enjoys those 2 phrases as well.  

Just a couple of terms of endearment we picked up from Mob Wives this season.

Obviously, we're both 12 and parse reality TV to keep things fresh in our marriage.  

• Love 15

FINGER TOURETTES!!!!! OMG, that is HILARIOUS!!! And so seriously right on.  Lord, that is funny!  SO, I finally had the opportunity to catch this episode last night and good grief, Charlie Brown... Ugh. I was soo happy to look at Amsterdam, the windmills, Yo's Mom's cake, the everything.  But then, it was ruined when the beyotches started fighting and whining.  I'm just so over them.  ESPECIALLY the idiot Kim RIchards.  She has absolutely no inclination to be self-reflective, thinks EVERYTHING is about her AT ALL TIMES, and gets pretty mean and nasty when folks don't worship at her feet.  I think her whole Eileen hate stuff is ALL about the fact that Eileen actually has a grown-up acting job and has won an Emmy for it.  Rinna ALSO has some grown-up acting jobs and that pisses Kim off. BIG TIME!

Brandi Glanville is tired too.  I mean, seriously tired.  I agree with the poster upthread who thought they BOTH need to go and just give them their own show.  It'll be called "Turtles & Tampons"....  They're ruining the fun for me.  But talking about them with you guys is WAAYYY more fun than actually watching the dumbass show.  JMHO.

• Love 15

I noticed that too and I cheered the whole way.

I can't say I'd be cheering because I haven't watched the epi yet, but I did notice in the First Look that Yolanda was looking at Kim like a proud mama while Kim was standing up to Lisa.   I'm pretty sure Yo's admiration flew out the window the second Kim brought up Harry, though.

I don't think Yo looks kindly on the dissing of a King.  Anybody's King.

• Love 8

The very best thing these women can do when Brandi & Kim start spouting their crap is to actually lower their voices.

Former Kindergarten teacher here and that is a tried and true method to getting loud and/or unruly 5 year olds in order.

I'd merely lower my voice to a whisper.  They had to stop talking and pay attention.  So not only would this work on Brandi and Kim when they're acting out but Kyle could have used this on Eileen when she wouldn't let Kyle get a word in edgewise at LisaV's bday.  Also, Eileen could have used this at Yo's party when LisaR wouldn't shut up.  And ANY of them could use this on Kyle.  She would have to stop gasping for air and sobbing to hear what they were saying.

• Love 6

*shrug*  Bravo is her employer.  She voluntarily works for them.  To live her life on camera.  She voluntarily becomes high on camera, at her job.  I just don't see Kim being the victim in all things.  She has choices and she made them.  Bravo is making theirs.  That is between them to work out if Kim is unhappy with it. 

So Sitting down to that dinner was her sitting down with her "employers" to discuss her problems with alcohol? I'm still wondering what on earth happened this season that this "putting foots down" is so dramatically necessary. I mean she was a seriously scary hot mess in that season when she was with that Ken person and no one was talking intervention but OMG this pill has everyone up and arms. Apparently Kyle's vapors are seriously contagious this season. I dunno.

• Love 4

One PSA that this episode provided, though, was how to deal with crazy. Lisa R. gave Kim exactly what she wanted when she screamed and smashed the glass. Kyle gave Brandi exactly what she wanted when she went back and tried to talk to her after Brandi stood in the street calling them all hypocrites. When you engage people as dysfunctional and messed up as Brandi & Kim, if you end up screaming and carrying on, they feel like this justifies everything they've ever said and done. "See, this is why I said those things. You're crazy." Or, "See? I'm not the only one who acts out. You do too!"

The very best thing these women can do when Brandi & Kim start spouting their crap is to actually lower their voices. It's also useful to respond to attacks and accusations with calm, quiet statements such as, "Kim/Brandi, you're acting quite atrociously. Think of your children." That will get them to flip their shit, of course, but when you don't join them in that behavior it actually underscores just how dysfunctional they are and that will probably get more under their skin than anything.

You treat them the way I saw a mother deal with her 3 year old having a falling on the ground, limbs flailing tantrum in front of the store exit. She looked at him and said. "Stop it, I'm going, I have no problem leaving you here."  and then she walked out the door towards the car. He shut up, got up and ran to mom and behaved.

If people act like 3 year olds, no matter what their age, I'll treat them like 3 year olds. I leave them in their mess of a life and go on with my own and not engage them. I don't include them in get togethers. Makes my life easier and more enjoyable.

• Love 7

Former Kindergarten teacher here and that is a tried and true method to getting loud and/or unruly 5 year olds in order.

I'd merely lower my voice to a whisper.  They had to stop talking and pay attention.  So not only would this work on Brandi and Kim when they're acting out but Kyle could have used this on Eileen when she wouldn't let Kyle get a word in edgewise at LisaV's bday.  Also, Eileen could have used this at Yo's party when LisaR wouldn't shut up.  And ANY of them could use this on Kyle.  She would have to stop gasping for air and sobbing to hear what they were saying.

Well true but she'd have to care what they were saying. Or that they were saying something.

The finger pointing just gets me. I can't do it, my Mother, bless her heart, wouldn't tolerate it and said when you point a finger you got three pointed at yourself. It stuck with me. Like the phrase, "If you spot it, you got it" While many may disagree I can own it. I'm addicted to some things, like coffee in the AM. OTOH, coffee is legal and I might be a little bitchy if I'm out I'm not likely to go nuclear on my family or rob a 711, I'll just go get some. I may even say the Serenity prayer on my way. lol   

That's why Brandi calling anyone a hypocrite is hilarious to me. Kim calling Lisar a liar. Kyle or anyone saying Lisav holds a grudge. They all are all these things, as am I.  It makes for good TV because like it or not, we all relate to it.

• Love 12

So Sitting down to that dinner was her sitting down with her "employers" to discuss her problems with alcohol? I'm still wondering what on earth happened this season that this "putting foots down" is so dramatically necessary. I mean she was a seriously scary hot mess in that season when she was with that Ken person and no one was talking intervention but OMG this pill has everyone up and arms. Apparently Kyle's vapors are seriously contagious this season. I dunno.

Maybe nobody did in previous seasons because no one cared?  But this season, LisaR and Eileen...they care, man.  They really care.

• Love 7

I'm reaffirming my undying love for you.

This GIF is everything.  

Oh, I'll bet they have, too.

And I'll go one step further.

I'll bet Bravo told them in no uncertain terms to suck it up, buttercup, and go work that shit out on camera LIKE WE ARE PAYING YOU TO DO.

Maybe.  One thing they can't afford though is another Russell Armstrong.  Having cast be carted off to jail is one thing -- the audience gets a kick out of that.  But watching folks with a known diagnosis (that's being ignored and lied about) self-destruct for money is another matter altogether. If anything happens to this sad, sick woman on their dime, all the contracts, lawyers, and our collective cynicism put together aren't going to shield them from a PR disaster. Sooner or later, and let's hope it's soonest, Bravo will be forced to deal with Kim's rampant illness if she's not able to do so herself. 

We've gotten used to the craziness on these shows--Kim's more than anyone else's.  There is no one sicker than she is on any of these franchises. But her demeanor and behavior this season, and in this last installment especially, have been so bizarre and off the chain--her very weird sense of herself as being unaccountable and invulnerable--that I think Bravo will have had to take notice.

I do think that Lisa Rinna was brought on board to bring things to a head.  I think she's done a credible job of it -- violent tantrum aside -- and am grateful that she took it on.  I have NO problem with her being paid to undertake the task. I've thought from the start that she's done so with Kyle's tacit blessing. Whatever it takes is fine with me at this point.  Nothing else appears to have worked. 

• Love 18

Regarding various wine tossing: I really don't like Brandi, but I kind of have to agree with her. She threw a little bit of wine as a bad joke. Her intention (stupid as it was) was to be funny and there was a pretty low chance of anyone being hurt by it. LisaR tried to grab Kim and then smashed a glass on the table toward her and other people. If I had to make a call as to which would upset me more if I had been at the table I'd have to go LisaR. I get why she was upset, but she went full on hulk and someone could have been hurt.

• Love 7
(edited)

LisaR was against the idea of an "intervention", it was Brandi that talked her into doing/saying something to Kim because Kim was suicidal, worse than anyone knows and using a "patch" for hernia pain. Blame the one that got this whole ball of addiction wax going........Brandi!

Actually it does, even though it was said that Kim is an addict by LisaR, she also questioned why Brandi was/is so nasty defensive all the time to most of them. It was after the mixer that LisaR and Brandi had lunch and Brandi THREW Kim under the bus to deflect Lisa from her drinking/anger problems. So had Brandi not raised the alarm about Kim from orange to a 5 alarm RED, this fight in Amsterdam most likely would not have happened. Brandi did the same damn thing to Yolanda as well, she threw Bella under the bus to deflect.

Yeah it was because EVERYONE ELSE wouldn't let it circle the drain and be done. I don't see why everyone hemming and hawing over it, are winding THEMSELVES and each up in a tizzy to the point of needing of some serious Vicks Vapor Rub equates to Kim having to be subjected to all the unwanted concern. That's their decision to be so "affected" by it. The whole time after Pill gate has been Kim reacting to vaporgate. It's so silly.

Edited by Sincerely Yours
  • Love 6

I do so wish that when Kim started to go off that Lisa V. would have looked at Lisa R. and Eileen and sald "Lisa, Eileen let's go." and then all three grab their handbags and walk out later to be seen having fun, enjoying themselves at a night club.

• Love 11
(edited)

That would have been awesome.

But you see they basically planned to do that for the rest of the trip and production shut that right down. They laid the wood to Kim and told her to go "apologize" and told Lisa to accept it if the wanted their paychecks. It is as simple as that.

When you are an employee you have to fulfill you obligations or lose your job.

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 7

And because of her behavior at poker night, the others have a hard time listening to her proclaim over and over that she's been "sober" for THREE YEARS.  That is a lie, and Kim knows it, but she expects everyone else to ignore her behavior and pretend she no longer has a problem and, in her words, is fine.  That's hard to do when you have seen the results of others who have deluded themselves about their condition and/or you really care about the person who either gets all pissy or responds with "blah, blah, blah" when you try to have a serious discussion with them.  Kim is her own worst enemy, and I think the others should just let her free fall to whatever depths she will ultimately take herself to while the others enjoy their pretty fabulous lives (meaning Kyle, LisaV, LisaR, Eileen and Yolanda).

Ignore what behavior after poker night?

• Love 1