Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

How on Earth do I still manage to be shocked this bitch??

I'm so disgusted I feel like I can barely form a sentence right now. I can't imagine how it must feel to have a family member as sick and demented as Kim is.

She is positively oozing hatred I don't think I've ever seen anything like it betwen siblings. She doesn't feel responsible in the slightest and she clearly doesn't give a damn about what Alexia had to go through. It's all about her own pain as usual. She has to be one of the most self centered people on the planet.

A small thing but I feel like if Kyle had taken the photo down that it would have made the situation even more intriguing to anyone who happened to be following Kyle.

The best thing I can say about the clip is that at least Andy made a couple of attempts to get her to STFU for a few moments.

I can't help but imagine what it will be like for Alexia to watch this next installment of the reunion. If I were her, I'd be all, "Thanks a lot Auntie Kim, love you too!"

Poor Alexia - it's like getting mauled all over again, only this time it will be by her goddamn aunt!

Kim's vile and abhorrent behavior in that clip makes me believe she is truly a vicious troll. What a beast.

• Love 18

I can't even... So Kim is saying Kyle built her followers because of the dog drama.... she's stupid!

Kyle has always had more followers than Kim on social media. 

On twitter:

Kyle has 940K (possibly some have been bought many HWs have done it)

Kim has 461K

Facebook

Kyle has 629968 Likes (possibly some have been bought many HWs have done it)

Kim has 19860

IG

Kyle has 792K

Kim has 253K

So now Kim is fussing over popularity via social media.  HAHA.  I can't even with her anymore.

I can't help but imagine what it will be like for Alexia to watch this next installment of the reunion. If I were her, I'd be all, "Thanks a lot Auntie Kim, love you too!"

Poor Alexia - it's like getting mauled all over again, only this time it will be by her goddamn aunt!

Kim's vile and abhorrent behavior in that clip makes me believe she is truly a vicious troll. What a beast.

I would hate to be Kim having to beg for forgiveness from Alexia someday.  Or explaining to Whitney why she threw her under the bus.  I hope someone shouts what if that wild dog bite was Portia!  Kim is insane.  I see why she doesn't have any friends.  Or why all her relationships have ended.  Or why Hollywood never calls her to do acting roles.  The woman is a menace, a tyrant, a nutbag, and is ridiculous.  When her defensives are up she screams at the top of her lungs and carries on like a wild woman.  Who wants to be around that all the time.  I sure as hell would not.  Kyle needs to RUN RUN FAR AWAY AND NEVER RETURN.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 15

That is a really good question. What if it had been Portia. What if the dog had bit off her head? Would Kim blame her?

I think she would.

GET HER OFF MY TV NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 12

Lotus, I hope you are right. I dread the idea that it is something more than just the texts. I honestly don't want to walk away being freaked out at this point. 

Oh, I *so* hope it is something other than the texts.  I would love a smoking gun/cliff hanger that makes me want more because as of now, I'm done with BH.

I want it to be something that freaks me out and surprises me.  Something that I can turn to y'all and say, "See? I told you Eileen was all kinds of crazy."  :-)

But as of now, I think it has to do with the dog bite.

• Love 5

That is a really good question. What if it had been Portia. What if the dog had bit off her head? Would Kim blame her?

I think she would.

GET HER OFF MY TV NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would become Kim's tragedy. 

• Love 6

Lol, Rinna cracks me up. She looks like she's sitting at home watching the show and talking to the person on the couch with her.

Yes, she's on the People's Couch :)

I would watch Rinna on that show.

I have nothing to add about Kim, except she is just beyond disgusting.

• Love 9

Oh, I *so* hope it is something other than the texts.  I would love a smoking gun/cliff hanger that makes me want more because as of now, I'm done with BH.

I want it to be something that freaks me out and surprises me.  Something that I can turn to y'all and say, "See? I told you Eileen was all kinds of crazy."  :-)

But as of now, I think it has to do with the dog bite.

Andy said in a recent interview that the "smoking gun" is about Lisa Rinna.

• Love 2

In that clip, the IG pic they showed I actually saw in real time. It was just a sweet pic of the child in a hospital and everyone in her family rallying around. I don't see at all how it caused Kim pain, since she has stated numerous times this season she feels no guilt.

Edited by LVmom
  • Love 15

Well then I guess the smoking gun is the texts that I don't give a damn about.  Bravo really misread the way the audience was going to feel about both Kim and Brandi this season.

Andy/Bravo are as delusional as Brandi & Kim about who is disliked on these shows. I swear the producers must all be drunken skanks that resemble the SUR waitstaff, with the way they think. They thnk we like trash. Evidence: Brandi, Kim, Pam/Dana (even the thought of a trial run as a HW) Tamrat, Lynne Curtain, Danielle, etc. Evidence: Andys dumb games on WWHL, like, who's crotch is that? Geez.

• Love 10

Huh, so were Kim's hospital pics of her 5/7/9 day stay back when she was in 100% pain because of the goddamn bronchitis/pneumonia/hernia, her attempt to get Instagram followers?

You can drop the mic after that one!

• Love 15

Wow Kim is even worse than I could have imagined.   I'd be willing to bet that Kim saw the pic on IG, called Whitney crying, "I'm going to lose my job", etc.  Whitney may have called Kyle and said "my mom is going nuts with the pic, she doesn't want to lose the dogs, etc, can you take down the pic".   You have to know it had nothing to do with Kim being concerned for Alexia, but about her image, and backlash from having a dog she can't control.    Again, it's all about Kim. 

Watching all the old reunions today (my poor husband).  The season after Kim came out of rehab, Andy went very lightly with Kim.  And in the ones since.  It was almost as if he didn't want to be the reason to upset her, have her go off the deep end.   This year she was out for blood with almost everyone, and it looks as if Andy made the decision she's no longer the wounded little bird who can't handle the heat.    He doesn't seem to be limiting topics to soft pedal for Kim - and she's coming across as the total vile ass she truly is. 

• Love 8

MCM - I was so into your theory when you posted it a couple of days ago, but I'm not so sure anymore. If it was something really smoking, I feel like they'd tease it. This whole Kim/Kyle/Kingsley/Alexia story is so incendiary, but what's the smoking gun? Whereas with the LisaR texts, while I agree with you that they're really not much of anything, I guess a text can be considered a smoking gun. And because it came from Brandi, and she hates LisaR, and she has a penchant for lying and/or exaggerating...

I know, patience.

P.S. From the podcast, Brandi says that Yolanda has daughters that "aren't perfect!" To quote the oft-used HW line: who says that? And isn't she committing the crime of going after Yolanda's kids, something she claims should be off-limits? Didn't she go batshit crazy when Jeff Lewis joked about her eggs, b/c to Brandi, eggs = her kids. Will Yo hear this and finally take exception?

What little "Hollywood friendship" that remained between Brandi/Yolanda might now be a thing of the past. I don't see Yolanda putting up with that comment about her daughters and I think she, Yolanda knows Brandi does not really care about her. Brandi replaced LisaV with Yolanda, and has now replaced Yolanda with Leeza G.

Does anyone here have the timeline on Kingsley and his victims?? Who was bit first, Kay or Alexia? Is the anger because the Instagram pic made the bite public and backs up the case against Kay? Sorry, just want to be clear on the sequence of events.

What a f'ing bitch! Any loving aunt would be apologizing, visiting at the hospital and not blaming the victim. Wouldn't Kims insurance take care of things? If so, why does she want this hidden?

Oh, and holy sh#t, I can't imagine what Mauricio wanted to do to Kim...boy, can you imagine dealing with such dysfunction with Alexia at risk for losing her finger?

Kingsley bit 3 other people, including Brandi and the trainer, then he bit KR and finally he got Alexia.

I don't know the dates, but Kay was bit first, and Kim asked her to keep it on the down low so she (Kim) would not get in trouble - both with Bravo and presumably with the law (animal control).

It's showing both Kim and Whitney as caring more about the dog than Alexia. There's no other way to spin it.

Whitney may have asked Kyle to take the picture down because her mother was off her rocker about it, not because she didn't care about Alexia getting bit or that she was mad at her Aunt Kyle.

So probably the texts - why release the clip then? Shouldn't there be at least one surprise?

Maybe we only saw a small portion of that entire conversation and there is more. Maybe we will get lucky and Kim walks out and quits. Fingers crossed!

• Love 9

Not Necessarily...

Fuck someone up

English

Verb

fuck someone up

(vulgar) To cause significant physical damage to someone's body (especially, in a fight)  [quotations ▼]

(vulgar) To cause significant harm to someone psychologically or non-physically.  [quotations ▼]

(vulgar) To cause someone to make a big mistake.

>>> http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fuck_someone_up

I would have typically understood the last meaning "to cause someone to make a big mistake."

• Love 4

I would have loved to been a fly on the wall where Kathy watched that video, if she did. Oh and if there was any doubt that Kim was narstistic (which there pretty is none) it is confirmed without a doubt. I imagine Kim walked out and told Monty that it went great and the world will hate her horrible younger sister.

• Love 3

Andy/Bravo are as delusional as Brandi & Kim about who is disliked on these shows. I swear the producers must all be drunken skanks that resemble the SUR waitstaff, with the way they think. They thnk we like trash. Evidence: Brandi, Kim, Pam/Dana (even the thought of a trial run as a HW) Tamrat, Lynne Curtain, Danielle, etc. Evidence: Andys dumb games on WWHL, like, who's crotch is that? Geez.

Do you really think they don't know how much Kim and Brandi are disliked?  They know.  What they didn't know was that Kim's dog was going to bite and she was going to blame Alexia.  No matter how heinous they can make a Ho look, this thing with Kingsley has removed any shadow of a doubt about Kim.

They knew Brandi and Kim were going to be the villains this season.  But the thing with Kingsley pushed the envelope too far.  I remember people calling for Taylor's head similar to what's going on with Kim, now.  But now viewers want her back.  Bravo knows what they're doing.  But they weren't counting on Kingsley. 

• Love 5

I would have typically understood the last meaning "to cause someone to make a big mistake."

Right?

And who gives a flying fuck which way it was meant.

It's an idle threat.  

I don't see poor little Kimmie getting all upset over Brandi telling Kyle standing 3 inches from her face that she's going to knock her fucking teeth down her throat.

So...what's the problem, Kim?

As your sidekick Brandi would say, it doesn't mean shit to threaten people as long as you don't follow through and do it.

• Love 15

I also learned from this clip that a dog bite, just on a finger (whatever, Kim) can fuck you up for days, months and years. So suck on your phone texts Kim. They didn't hurt you, unless they were in Comic Sans and even then, you deserve to have every written word you read be in Comic Sans. Forever!

• Love 10

I can't even... So Kim is saying Kyle built her followers because of the dog drama.... she's stupid!

Kyle has always had more followers than Kim on social media. 

On twitter:

Kyle has 940K (possibly some have been bought many HWs have done it)

Kim has 461K

Facebook

Kyle has 629968 Likes (possibly some have been bought many HWs have done it)

Kim has 19860

IG

Kyle has 792K

Kim has 253K

So now Kim is fussing over popularity via social media.  HAHA.  I can't even with her anymore.

I would hate to be Kim having to beg for forgiveness from Alexia someday.  Or explaining to Whitney why she threw her under the bus.  I hope someone shouts what if that wild dog bite was Portia!  Kim is insane.  I see why she doesn't have any friends.  Or why all her relationships have ended.  Or why Hollywood never calls her to do acting roles.  The woman is a menace, a tyrant, a nutbag, and is ridiculous.  When her defensives are up she screams at the top of her lungs and carries on like a wild woman.  Who wants to be around that all the time.  I sure as hell would not.  Kyle needs to RUN RUN FAR AWAY AND NEVER RETURN.

I think if you want your Housewives schtick to be SuperBitch, you need to do it with fun. People do enjoy an amusing quotable SB. Kim is too whiny and needy (and high) to pull off SB. I hope this 3rd installment reunion is her blackswansong. 

• Love 6

Whitney may have asked Kyle to take the picture down because her mother was off her rocker about it, not because she didn't care about Alexia getting bit or that she was mad at her Aunt Kyle.

I'm sure that's the case, but that's prioritizing her mother's needs above everyone else's, including the actual victim, her cousin. Not to mention classic enabling.

• Love 11

I think if you want your Housewives schtick to be SuperBitch, you need to do it with fun. People do enjoy an amusing quotable SB. Kim is too whiny and needy (and high) to pull off SB. I hope this 3rd installment reunion is her blackswansong. 

Intimate-moments1.jpg

• Love 6

I can see why people are scared of Kim. I think everyone has been around a crazy person a time or two even has some in them. But Kim slightly freaks me out with this clip. If she cant control a situation she will go into absolute cuckoo bird nutszoid on you. I mean it's predictable but it's kind of unpredictable because you have no idea what tricks of the Kim trade she will go with if she made up something new (esp. with Brandi probably assisting). Im fearing what shes about to say about her niece. Kim is so unhinged and uncontrollable. Scary.

• Love 11

Right?

And who gives a flying fuck which way it was meant.

It's an idle threat.  

I don't see poor little Kimmie getting all upset over Brandi telling Kyle standing 3 inches from her face that she's going to knock her fucking teeth down her throat.

So...what's the problem, Kim?

As your sidekick Brandi would say, it doesn't mean shit to threaten people as long as you don't follow through and do it.

Yup.  Who cares if Lisa said boo to a Malignant Narcissistic Sociopath like Kim?  Not me.  If anything were going to cause that women to experience emotion and empathy, it would have been for her "second mother's" and niece's injuries from her dog, not some idle threat by someone she barely knows, and we all know that she gives no fucks about the victims of her negligence.  The only thing Kim cares about is getting recognition and monetary compensation for her perceived fame and she will cut anyone and anything down that gets in her way. 

• Love 9

I'm sure that's the case, but that's prioritizing her mother's needs above everyone else's, including the actual victim, her cousin. Not to mention classic enabling.

Can you imagine what Kim was like when she saw that IG photo? I can hear her screaming, crying, swearing, threatening to kill herself, to kill Kyle, to kill everybody, to get high/drink. I can seriously see Kim telling her daughter to call Kyle and make her take it down or she will kill herself right there and then, typical addict threat. Did Kyle confirm that she got a call from her niece or did Kim just make that accusation and rush past it like she does when she lies?

• Love 6

Can you imagine what Kim was like when she saw that IG photo? I can hear her screaming, crying, swearing, threatening to kill herself, to kill Kyle, to kill everybody, to get high/drink. I can seriously see Kim telling her daughter to call Kyle and make her take it down or she will kill herself right there and then, typical addict threat. Did Kyle confirm that she got a call from her niece or did Kim just make that accusation and rush past it like she does when she lies?

Er, maybe she asked Kingsley to kill someone, but I think that's as far as her threats went! Remember, this is Kim "I love my life" Richards - she's far too narcissistic and delusional to threaten to kill herself over a goddamn little dog bite.

Andy, for once, was trying to shush Kim and let Kyle tell the story, but Kim didn't want Kyle's version aired, so she wove a tale of pity and loathing (oh, and Instagram), and kept talking over everyone else, with a threat to leave because Kyle is so "horrible." (Classic). LisaR is seen whispering "she needs to own the dog bite," but then the clip ends, so we don't yet know how Kyle responds.

• Love 8

Er, maybe she asked Kingsley to kill someone, but I think that's as far as her threats went! Remember, this is Kim "I love my life" Richards - she's far too narcissistic and delusional to threaten to kill herself over a goddamn little dog bite.

Andy, for once, was trying to shush Kim and let Kyle tell the story, but Kim didn't want Kyle's version aired, so she wove a tale of pity and loathing (oh, and Instagram), and kept talking over everyone else, with a threat to leave because Kyle is so "horrible." (Classic). LisaR is seen whispering "she needs to own the dog bite," but then the clip ends, so we don't yet know how Kyle responds.

IMO, Kim only threatened to leave because Kyle said she was going to leave! I mean, how DARE Kyle threaten to walk away while Kim is screaming at her?! LOL

• Love 11

You making think of those 2AM phone calls again. Not saying Brandi is some credible source. But remember when she said in her TH on 511ep that she called Kyle to try and let her known about Kim and Brandi claims Kyle told her "Thats typical she will be fine." Something to that effect. It's not to say Kyle doesn't care but Kim might bloviate and carry on like a drama queen when there is absolutely nothing to be worried about Kyle has seen this behavior or heard of this behavior one too many times.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

I can't hear what Lisa V. is saying during the clip-is she saying Kim went on a trip for five days after the dog bit her niece?  Where is our ace transcriber Black Mamba?

When those pictures came out they had Kathy Hilton in them.

These women tweet and Instagram year round with the fewest number of tweets and Instgrams during filming.  Only Kim could make another's hospitalization about her.  What am I thinking she has made Monty's terminal illness all about her. 

ETA:  Nevermind Lisa said she was on a DRIP for five days not a trip.  OOps.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7

Once again it is all about Kim not wanting to be wrong.  Kyle and Alexia had every right to announce Alexia was in the hospital and not in the detox wing that the rest of the family regularly occupies.

• Love 23

Once again it is all about Kim not wanting to be wrong.  Kyle and Alexia had every right to announce Alexia was in the hospital and not in the detox wing that the rest of the family regularly occupies.

Hilarious!

• Love 7

Kim keeps saying "after what you did to me" to Kyle. Was putting the picture on Instagram the thing that Kyle did to her? Or, is it the "god damn house" thing? Her persecution complex is so layered that it's really difficult to know what horrible thing it was that Kyle did to her. I mean, LisaR and Eileen showing concern and then LisaR apologizing is just a few of the things that others did to her. Apparently, Kyle did something much worse with the Instagram post.

• Love 8

Well, Rinna really let me down by dissolving into tears after textgate. What a let down!

Buck up Rinna! I was rooting for you! We were ALL rooting for you!

I had such high hopes after asking "why is everyone afraid of Kim Richards?". I mean who is Kim Richards in this world?

• Love 14

Well, Rinna really let me down by dissolving into tears after textgate. What a let down!

I had such high hopes after asking "why is everyone afraid of Kim Richards?". I mean who is Kim Richards in this world?

ITA!  Apologizing for threatening to "FY up", fine but stand by the other things you say because you spoke the truth IMO.

• Love 7

That was so disappointing. Her entire response was pitiful.

And to make it worse, Kim gets up to go hug her!  What was that?   Am I watching RHOBH or in an alternate reality?

• Love 5

Did anyone see the First Look? Once again, Kim is hateful and nasty, yet manages to manipulate LisaR to give her an apology for sending those innocuous texts. And then smugly says ok, I accept your apology. Again! How does this keep happening?

The only ok moment was when Andy finally called Kim out for attacking LisaR and making fun of her tears. Kim didn't even miss a beat by responding "but what about me??!!" but even Brandi whispered to her that she needed to stop, so she then faked showing compassion for a nano-second.

This woman has no empathy for anyone. She kept saying to LisaR (derisively): what's wrong with you? But she's the one who is seriously deranged.

P.S. I kinda think these texts were the smoking gun that was teased. If so, big fail. I feel like most of the audience wrote the texts along with LisaR, so there's certainly no explosion. Maybe Andy only thought to call it a smoking gun since a) Kim whipped out her phone and presented it as such; and b) because of LisaR's reaction and apology.

• Love 10

First Look Breakdown

The women talk about using the p-word vs cuntuesday. Who used the f-word was LisaR this season.

Then Brandi tries to be slick and put the villian label on Rinna over these texts! (While she has done way worse in the 4 yrs of being the show. Shes threatening to whoop Kyle's ass since season 2 and of course all her violent behavior this season. Lisa is entitled to a mistake.) Then Kim implies if Rinna might have a record if she can send out threatening texts freely like she did.

Lisa V asked Rinna did Harry know she was gonna send the texts. Lisa said she was by herself for six hours and she had build up anger. Rinna says shes sorry and Kim says still there is something not right Lisa R. Andy busts Kim chops for laughing and mocking Lisa's tears and Kim was crying 5 Mins prior. Kim said she wouldn't care if LisaR believed her (sure Kim because you been lying every season of your fauxsobriety your tears are staged). Rinna asks Kim why wont she believe her. Kim says "You're doing this for attention." (

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 16

That was so disappointing. Her entire response was pitiful.

And to make it worse, Kim gets up to go hug her!  What was that?   Am I watching RHOBH or in an alternate reality?

At the end, Kim was like "WTF just happened", she stole my thunder! LOL Kim was so confused looking when it was over. LOL

• Love 10

At the end, Kim was like "WTF just happened", she stole my thunder! LOL Kim was so confused looking when it was over. LOL

Is she lit up? She must be, right? Not Poker Night lit up, er, I mean ornery, but she's gotta be on something.. She won't shut up!

• Love 10

The lawyer in me is just completely intrigued as to how Kim's reaction to the dog bite could affect any pending legal actions against her. I mean she must have an attorney advising her to keep her mouth shut and yet she chooses to not only speak out about it, but chooses to demean her own niece and her having to be hospitalized for five days.

I don't think I have ever felt comfortable when Kim has been on my t.v. screen. I do not find her entertaining at all.

• Love 14

Thank you, BlackMamba, for your awesome recaps.  I wasn't able to watch but I feel like I'm sitting there with you all with the details you guys provide.  lol

Kim with her textbook manipulation tactics can suck it.  

• Love 8

Is she lit up? She must be, right? Not Poker Night lit up, er, I mean ornery, but she's gotta be on something.. She won't shut up!

IMO, she is on something! Her eyes/pupils, in a brightly lit room are way too big!

• Love 8

Kyle's dogs-  https://instagram.com/p/xLmpP4P9Yf/?taken-by=kylerichards18  Friendly dogs-the kind Kim should try and find.

So Alexia was admitted to the hospital on or about November 3, 2014, Kim released this heartfelt press release on November 6, 2014.  Here is what Kim said-  http://www.eonline.com/news/595650/kim-richards-says-she-ll-make-a-difficult-decision-about-pitbull-after-dog-attacks-her-niece  Who has a five day hospital stay to clean a wound? 

Ten days after Kim admitted it was Kingsley and all Alexia's fault.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2836458/Kyle-Richards-daughter-Alexia-smiling-outing-family-savage-pitbull-attack.html

Cute family.

• Love 8

I'm jealous of you East Coasters! I don't know if I'll be able to stay up for the First Look but I'm going to try. 

I love how this line of Tyra's has been used to comment on the HW franchise over the years.

• Love 4