Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: The Countdown Begins

• Start Topic

I had to come back and add....Peter better watch and re-watch Phaedra's shading Kenya at their first reunion together. If he wants to be read for filth he'll voice his opinions on how Phaedra is treating Apollo. 

Peter's reactions/opinions on how the other women handle their marriages is why Nene calls him a bitch. Take your broke ass on bruh! Notice he's ALWAYS offering his opinion on how women should act/react. I hate that type of man. I hate that "if she were my woman" bullshit. If Phaedra were Peter's wife he would be a barber because she wouldn't give him a dime for his Clubs in Da Hood franchise.

*Sorry had to get that off my chest

Edited by ThomasAAnderson
  • Love 6

Why does Porsha have a stick up her ass!!!? I'm completely with Claudia - she got verbally attacked in such an immature way & she just in-turn reacted back. I think her convo with Porsha was sincere but Porsha is such a bitch she can't even have a cordual conversation. 

Kenya - please stop. 

Kandi - please stop. 

• Love 3

What was that thing on Claudia's head at the party? That was one ugly ass wig and looked as authentic as Kim's early season hair. Porsha's wasn't much better, and at least it didn't have that plastic Barbie doll hair shine.

What is Kenya's purpose on the show? To "launch" her own show. This whole RHOA loses it's way when it's all about launching individual Hollywood careers.

Edited by qtpi75
  • Love 2

So now she has the peach. Why not stop the crap?

You gotta remember though, this pressed ass version of Claudia doesn't have a peach. She didn't get the upgrade until after the season finished filming.

That's why she's so pressed to fight with Nene and Porsha and have snide ass comments.  She earned that damn peach lol.

That's what I'm saying. Claudia is still all over Twitter trash talking Porsha and Nene and just trashed them on Steve Harvey's show.

Oh. Well. I hadn't heard that. Because nobody actually cares about Claudia.  I'm sure that's 1/2 her problem.

• Love 1

Why does Porsha have a stick up her ass!!!? I'm completely with Claudia - she got verbally attacked in such an immature way & she just in-turn reacted back. I think her convo with Porsha was sincere but Porsha is such a bitch she can't even have a cordual conversation. 

Kenya - please stop. 

Kandi - please stop. 

Claudia went to that party to make herself look good to her boss, not to congratulate Porsha. She was as far from sincere as Apollo is from doing an honest days work for an honest days pay. LOL She wanted to start a fight with Porsha for everyone at work to see, then claim she came there out of the goodness of her heart, she was trying to get Porsha fired. JMO

• Love 6

If you still have the episode on your DVR, check this out...

At Porsha's party, Claudia sits down with her friends; one of them is listed as "Beyonce, Dish Nation Producer."  I wonder if Beyonce did something to piss off the producers.

At 48 minutes into the episode, Claudia says, "There's definitely an elephant in the room [...] but I'm really the kind of person that likes to confront things head-on."

Now, it's possible the editors needed a shot of Claudia's friends leaving her table, so that it would be open for her confrontation with Porsha.  The "elephant" should have been a shot of Porsha gossiping with her friends.  Instead, when Claudia said "elephant," the editors put in that shot of Beyonce getting up.  I have a hard time believing it was an unfortunate editing mistake.  There were way too many other ways to create the sequence.

So much pearl clutching that Claudia is doing what everyone else does. Oh wait, she's not just grabbing the low-hanging fruit, she's going for the HBIC's edges. Carry on clutching!

Haven't we seen Phaedra in her bedroom, with the boys, reading bedtime stories?? 

Maybe we don't see much else of the house because it isn't all completed?  Wasn't Apollo supposedly doing a lot of the renovation work himself? 

We've seen the living room/family room and the backyard too (can't recall exactly, there might have been a pool).  IMO Phaedra isn't hiding any damage, her failure to go off on Apollo in the past I put down to her trying to salvage the "southern belle" image (which itself seems fake, but that's another story).

Yeah, the two-room deal doesn't hold up, we've been shown a bunch of that house including the tiny footbath passing as a pool and the bathroom she and Apollo went into to fight during picture day.

The only reason Phaedra may be more "scared" now is because she knows Apollo has little to lose. So where she had no problem provoking and holding her own before (remember her threats to stab him with the steak knife and her bold declarations of giving Apollo the "silent treatment?" Yeah, that's scared behavior. Mmm hmm.) now she wants to appear like his victim when really she's a victim of her own actions. She's only afraid there really ISN'T any honor among thieves.

• Love 9

Porsha had the same bad attitude as when she met Cynthia, who for some reason was dressed like Steve Urkel.

Which was because she knew Cynthia was also planning to go at her for a tweet Cynthia saw.  Her attitude with Claudia was because Claudia accused her of adultry

I just can't even with Nene and Porsha trying to shade Claudia and Kenya because they've never been married. Girl, bye.

I sure rather be single than: 1) stay in a controlling marriage for cash purposes only to inevitably get dumped on Twitter

2) Be married to a convicted felon who has made done nothing but try to embarrass me and ruin my name and reputation

3) Be married to a man whose using me for my wallet

4) Be married to man who is only doing my bidding so he can stay in my good graces for a paycheck.

There aren't enough UP  POSTS  in the world for this. Gross.

• Love 6

I would never take my children to a prison, Phaedra is their mother so the final decision is hers, no matter what the therapist suggests.

Her boys seem wonderful so I think she is doing a great job raising them, with no help from Apollo. He was out on the town and not spending time with his children, so he can shut the fuck up!

Ayden is very well spoken, why can't Apollo call every day and speak with the boys? When a few years go by, maybe they will want to go to see him. Why should those poor kids have to be dragged to a prison once a month?

I don't know what Phaedra is making up or not but the extended clip I saw on wwhl made me gasp Apollo is scary.

Kandi, I can't believe she just sat there while her employees/friends clowned Todd.

Everyone else has said it but damn that marriage is blowing up before our eyes.

I can't imagine the conversation Kandi and Todd are having. Very sad.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4
You know I think Porsha and Nene's conversation as a standalone without context was pretty ugly, especially if used as a blanket statement against all women over a certain age who remain unmarried for whatever reason. On those broad grounds I object and was mildly horrified by such backwards thinking. However, given that this was about Kenya and to a limited extent Claudia, whom I don't know very well and I haven't yet thoroughly warmed to, I can't get too worked up about it.

I don't think Nene and Porsha were using it as a blanket statement against all women.  I think they were talking about these particular women because that's who they were talking about.  They didn't say, "all women are like that."  I see a lot of ugliness on both sides.  I think Kenya and Claudia are the type of women who feel that because they were/are women known for their beauty, all men should just bow down to them, that they are entitled to the best of the best and if they see a woman they feel is less attractive with a husband and children, they'll automatically hate on that person because they believe they're entitled to that life.

• Love 6

if they see a woman they feel is less attractive with a husband and children, they'll automatically hate on that person because they believe they're entitled to that life.

I don't think that's true, even for the likes of Claudia and Kenya. Kenya was OK with Phaedra until they had the disagreement over the video distribution. I've never once heard either woman talk bad about Phaedra's kids. They get along well with Cynthia, who has a husband and a child. NeNe and Porsha bring on their own unpopularity with Claudia and Kenya by the way they treat them, talk to them, etc. If a woman tells me that my clit has left my body, I might reach across the table and snatch her wig off. Or worse.

Then for NeNe and Porsha to meet just to have a bitch session....with NeNe then making fun of her "friend" in her THs.... I don't think I would want to hang out with NeNe anymore after hearing what she had to say about me, if I were Porsha.

• Love 7

I don't think that's true, even for the likes of Claudia and Kenya. Kenya was OK with Phaedra until they had the disagreement over the video distribution. I've never once heard either woman talk bad about Phaedra's kids. They get along well with Cynthia, who has a husband and a child. NeNe and Porsha bring on their own unpopularity with Claudia and Kenya by the way they treat them, talk to them, etc. If a woman tells me that my clit has left my body, I might reach across the table and snatch her wig off. Or worse.

Then for NeNe and Porsha to meet just to have a bitch session....with NeNe then making fun of her "friend" in her THs.... I don't think I would want to hang out with NeNe anymore after hearing what she had to say about me, if I were Porsha.

Actually, she really wasn't.  She mentioned on one of her TH that she couldn't understand what Apollo saw in Phaedra and that was before they did the deal.  Kenya was talking smack about the Nidas even while she was negotiating with them.  Her whole plan was based on the fact that they were so ignorant and stupid that she could do anything with them.  That's why she was so angry when she realized Phaedra hired an attorney to look over the contract and had advised Phaedra not to sign.  The whore thing came after Claudia went down the line of blogs regarding Nene's hair, face, marriage, intelligence. 

• Love 3

Personally, I think Nene's digs about the others having never been married are on par with Claudia and Kenya's digs at Nene about having only ever been a stripper and having limited education.  

None of them are absolved of their insults.

• Love 7

I don't understand why the hell Claudia put that stupid wig on when her own hair was just fine. It really did not suit her.

Not that I care all that much, but is the married sugar daddy rumor about Porsha true or not? I think their is no way for her to afford her 80K bag and Bentley on her own earnings, even if they are generous. However, I really do not care how she gets her money, except that it makes some of the things she said about the sacredness of marriage quite hypocritical.

I was horrified at Kandi's employees cackling and laughing at the failure of the play. Not only did they disrespect Todd, but they totally had no concern about the livelihoods of the people involved with the endeavor. Also, this is a major blow to Kandi's brand....which is the main source of their pay checks. When Kandi fails, it is time for the whole group to come together and rally...not make snarky jokes and point fingers.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 7

She had mentioned last year that the rumors were not true and even when asked point blank on WWHL this year, she reiterated that there is no married or other sugar daddy, big poppa or the like.  She did say if an African prince wants to sweep her off her feet then maybe but no.  She addressed this last year because there was a dictator's son who actually was dating someone else that was linked to Porsha.  Porsha stated that not only are they not dating but she has never met this guy.  The girlfriend was incensed that Porsha was linked to her man and Porsha tweeted her that she has no desire to meet or date a dictator's son.  Porsha was, however, dating a single football player but that had gone nowhere.

As for her jewelry and clothing, I believe she has something going with certain stores and shops as everything she wears she posts how to get them and how much they cost; also giving the link to the shops that sells whatever she wears.

Porsha Williams with Jonathan Emai and 6 others

Did you like Porsha Williams Sorrelli Sparkle Swarovski Crystal Collage Necklace in her confessional interview?

Get The Look: http://j.mp/1xUxfCk
Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 3

Claudia went to that party to make herself look good to her boss, not to congratulate Porsha. She was as far from sincere as Apollo is from doing an honest days work for an honest days pay. LOL She wanted to start a fight with Porsha for everyone at work to see, then claim she came there out of the goodness of her heart, she was trying to get Porsha fired. JMO

I don't think Claudia was trying to get Porsha fired, but she was not there for Porsha and Porsha knew it.  So as much as I like Claudia, Porsha did right by shutting her down.  Claudia was there for Claudia, not Porsha.

All of the women on this show are passive aggressive, and pretend to be a victim of the situations they provoked in the first place.  Neither Nene nor Kenya are just some fun time girls who were minding their business when the big bad Whoever came and attacked them for no good reason.  Both of them provoke situations and sit back and cry they were victimized by the situations they provoked in the first place. 

Nene doesn't like to confront people about her issues.  She will talk about them & make snide remarks but she's not going to pull somebody to the side and say "What's your deal?"  She WILL use her size & mouth against you if you come for her but most of the time when people are coming for her, its because of something she's said or done on the low (and Kenya does the same thing ---game recognizes game).

And all of these Cynthia / Nene / Kenya / Porsha / Claudia / Phaedra situations this season are coming out of the fact that two passive aggressive people named Nene & Kenya refuse to straight up fight and get it out of their systems or mutually decide to leave each other alone.  But that's not going to happen because then who would be the victim?

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 5

Another thing about this episode.  I am just so darn sick and tired of Kandi's boohooing every time something goes awry.  She is always doing the stealth blame game with Todd, her employees and anyone who calls her on her constant indecision.  She is running a company but from where i stand, it is like the company is running her.  She doesn't discipline her folks or even encourage them.  I remember last season with the wedding, she pretty much told them what she wanted and they were then supposed to mindmeld and use psychic powers to figure out how she wanted it to happen and where to get started.  Plus, the employees of her music company should not have had to do her wedding.  But I digress....  She needs to take responsibility for what happened to the tour as this is HER company, so she should have been more involved in the planning.  Her husband should not have had to tell her the tour was off.  SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!

• Love 9

Which was because she knew Cynthia was also planning to go at her for a tweet Cynthia saw.  Her attitude with Claudia was because Claudia accused her of adultry

Porsha had an attitude with Claudia from the moment Claudia stepped on to the show. NeNe as well. Both are nasty bitches and it may not have anything to do with jealousy over Claudia's looks, but everything to do with fear of Claudia stealing their spotlight on the show. Let's face it, Nene needs this show whether she will ever admit it or not she doesn't have much else going on. There is no other reason for her to keep hanging on to it if her acting career was on fire as she so desperately wants everyone to believe. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 13

Porsha had an attitude with Claudia from the moment Claudia stepped on to the show.

Right. Her fears that Claudia would steal her thunder were well-founded, after this episode you could tell she's hanging on for dear life. The cocktail/shrimp/grits session could have been edited out of the show entirely and it would have been fine. Nothing of any substance was said or done there.

• Love 6

All I have to say is Cynthia and Leon make a good looking couple sitting next to each other? Don't know what kind of man he is but Leon is fine!

He seems like a loving, supportive guy. I always wonder why she picked Cheez-Whiz with a flat Budweiser rather than Brie with a fine French wine. 

• Love 12

Right. Her fears that Claudia would steal her thunder were well-founded, after this episode you could tell she's hanging on for dear life. The cocktail/shrimp/grits session could have been edited out of the show entirely and it would have been fine. Nothing of any substance was said or done there.

No,no,no.

I have been eating vegan since January and I learned, that the place P and N ate has a fried egg on pork chop dish, and I'm drooling!

• Love 2

I miss Kim & Sheree.

I miss Sheree.  Making her a friend of housewife would have brought an interesting dynamic.

You gotta remember though, this pressed ass version of Claudia doesn't have a peach. She didn't get the upgrade until after the season finished filming.

That's why she's so pressed to fight with Nene and Porsha and have snide ass comments.  She earned that damn peach lol.

That's what I'm saying. Claudia is still all over Twitter trash talking Porsha and Nene and just trashed them on Steve Harvey's show.

Girl has to keep that peach.  Sadly, I am not enjoying her messiness.  Its so obvious that her confrontations are forced.

• Love 1

Usage pet peeve! Someone needs to teach Kenya the difference between "flush out" and "flesh out."

No, I think Kenya said it right.  Those ideas of hers belong in the toilet because they were crap and full of shit!!!  "Flush out" could not be more appropriate.

Now, it's possible the editors needed a shot of Claudia's friends leaving her table, so that it would be open for her confrontation with Porsha.  The "elephant" should have been a shot of Porsha gossiping with her friends.  Instead, when Claudia said "elephant," the editors put in that shot of Beyonce getting up.  I have a hard time believing it was an unfortunate editing mistake.  There were way too many other ways to create the sequence.

I'm cracking up because I noticed the same thing and forgot to post it.  Soon as Claudia said "elephant in the room", they zoom to big white girl who has the nerve to call herself Beyoncé!  You know damned well she wasn't born with that name!  lol

Edited by swankie
  • Love 6

I don't understand why the hell Claudia put that stupid wig on when her own hair was just fine. It really did not suit her.

Not that I care all that much, but is the married sugar daddy rumor about Porsha true or not? I think their is no way for her to afford her 80K bag and Bentley on her own earnings, even if they are generous. However, I really do not care how she gets her money, except that it makes some of the things she said about the sacredness of marriage quite hypocritical.

I was horrified at Kandi's employees cackling and laughing at the failure of the play. Not only did they disrespect Todd, but they totally had no concern about the livelihoods of the people involved with the endeavor. Also, this is a major blow to Kandi's brand....which is the main source of their pay checks. When Kandi fails, it is time for the whole group to come together and rally...not make snarky jokes and point fingers.

I believe they're true. She has never once come out and denied it. Also, she's dressing more and more like a hooker every day and we all know she's stupid and uneducated and can't carry on a conversation about anything for 2 minutes. What else does she have to offer a man besides her body? I do think she's a hooker for old, rich, married men which makes her the hypocrite Claudia called her.

• Love 1

Kandi needs to put a stop to people disrespecting Todd in front of her. First her mother and her aunts and now her staff, all of whom seem useless to begin with.  How she can sit there while they're all joking and laughing about her husband is beyond me.

I've always thought Phaedra was involved in her husband's activities up to her little Southern eyeballs, and my sense is that this "I'm so scared" is for the benefit of the cameras - she's trying hit everyone over the head with how awful Apollo is.  The whole thing seems like it's set up, and I agree with the upthread suggestion that the scene with Mommy might have been filmed after he went to prison. She's laying groundwork for something.

She's playing the wronged wife role and its working, for some. But not me. I see right through her. Yes, we know Pollo can be violent but I don't believe Phaedra at all. If she was that scared, she would have reported him and have him turned in early. That kind of threat is called a terroristic threat by the law and he could have gotten in more serious trouble than he was in. I also have no sympathy for her because when Apollo was beating up people at the pillow party, she thought it was cute and she also sat there beside him acting like the devoted wife while he berated and verbally harassed another woman at the reunion.

She's not against violence, unless its her. She knew he would be in jail when this was shown and she and her shyster mother are trying to make him look as bad as possible now that he can't respond. By painting him as violent, she can use that as leverage for not letting him see the kids, etc,etc. That woman is as shady as they come and she's the real evil person on this franchise. Her stuff is not harmless pranks, its real life madness she's in.

• Love 2

Well, we can agree to disagree about this.

I don't think it's a case of wanting privacy as much as it is wanting to control what the viewers are seeing about her and Apollo. And I would add that other Bravo housewives have asked Bravo not to air certain footage of them in the past, and it didn't work.    Apollo tearing the house apart - Bravo would be all over that. 

Of course they would. Bravo has proven over and over they have no boundaries and the more drama, the better.

• Love 2

I believe they're true. She has never once come out and denied it. Also, she's dressing more and more like a hooker every day and we all know she's stupid and uneducated and can't carry on a conversation about anything for 2 minutes. What else does she have to offer a man besides her body? I do think she's a hooker for old, rich, married men which makes her the hypocrite Claudia called her.

To make such a statement, one should be actually certain she is actually dating a married man.  There is absolutely no evidence that this is nothing other than Claudia trying to goad Porsha into a fight.  Just because Claudia said it does not make it so.  As for her dress, she pretty much dresses the way most women her age dress.  I don't see hooker in her outfits and realize she is only 33 to these other women's 40-somethings.

• Love 4

He seems like a loving, supportive guy. I always wonder why she picked Cheez-Whiz with a flat Budweiser rather than Brie with a fine French wine. 

I thought Cynthia said he had a wandering eye (or was that Russel Simmons?).

ETA:

Website wackiness fixed.

Edited by Ubiquitous