Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E06: A Royal Nightmare

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I was half-watching. So the house jumps on Tony's first ex, but they were okay with the second ex. And Tony bones the first ex, leaving Madison behind. All I know is that Nicole only sounds like she's a dumbass. Once again, this could change once her skeleton(s) arrives.

So, I missed last week's episode and didn't see what actually happened with Elizabeth last week. But, based on just this episode and what I saw tonight, some of the hate appeared justified. Madison (who, admittedly, irritates the fuck out of me) was trying *hard* to befriend Elizabeth and I thought it appeared genuine, but Elizabeth refused to wipe the puss off her face for even a second. That said, Sylvia throwing the girl's belongings off the balcony? I don't know that there's ever a time like, ever, that that's called for. 

As for the second ex, Alyssa, she seems just as manipulative as Elizabeth except... fun? Like, someone you'd want to be friends with. And that's why I think the roommates were much nicer to her than they were to Alyssa. Alyssa walked into the house with a smile on her face, even going so far as yelling out to Madison, a girl banging her ex, how excited she was to finally meet her. After meeting Elizabeth and her bad attitude, I'd be excited for Alyssa too. 

• Love 2

Elizabeth was HORRIBLE. Even barring her pissy attitude with Madison(because Madison's voice is terrible AND she fucked Tony, so I get it) she absolutely was a bitch to Tony. I've never seen anybody boss someone around that much, it was unreal. And who gets that angry on their BIRTHDAY?! Bitch take a shot, sip your martini and smile, fucking asshat.

After that, of course they liked Alyssa. She seems to have a temperament of fun, even with her inevitable shenanigans.

• Love 5

Elizabeth was HORRIBLE. Even barring her pissy attitude with Madison(because Madison's voice is terrible AND she fucked Tony, so I get it) she absolutely was a bitch to Tony. I've never seen anybody boss someone around that much, it was unreal. And who gets that angry on their BIRTHDAY?! Bitch take a shot, sip your martini and smile, fucking asshat.

Sadly I have known someone like that in person. She was horrible to be around. If her (now ex) boyfriend made one wrong move, said one wrong thing, or didn't follow her 'orders' quickly enough she got that same damn look on her face that Elizabeth had, and NOTHING would make her happy again until her boyfriend sucked up to her enough. It was like no one else and nothing else even existed. Elizabeth strikes me the same way.  Alyssa on the other hand looked like she might be kinda fun to hang out with. Maybe not trust, but hang out with. 

I felt really bad for Madison this episode. What a weird position to be in.

• Love 1

No way the other roommates are going to get it as bad as Tony.

They must have auditioned the skeletons at the same time as the cast members, chose the craziest ones, the ones willing to bring the most drama, then cast the roommates and the skeletons as a package.

Kind of a shitty thing to do but it must be good for the ratings.

• Love 3

Elizabeth was horrible in general, but I can't be too mad at her for being a total bitch to Madison at the bar. Only Madison's empty head would think it was a good idea to try and cheer up the girl whose anger is largely about her. Not that Madison did anything wrong to Elizabeth but they all know what Elizabeth was so pissed about. Not a good idea to poke that beehive. 

• Love 7

So, I missed last week's episode and didn't see what actually happened with Elizabeth last week. But, based on just this episode and what I saw tonight, some of the hate appeared justified. Madison (who, admittedly, irritates the fuck out of me) was trying *hard* to befriend Elizabeth and I thought it appeared genuine, but Elizabeth refused to wipe the puss off her face for even a second. That said, Sylvia throwing the girl's belongings off the balcony? I don't know that there's ever a time like, ever, that that's called for. 

SERIOUSLY THOUGH - Let's not miss the part that the man you love just stuck his dick in that cracked-out piece of trash. I wouldn't have anything for Madison either EXCEPT get your fake ass out of my face. Period. And, to sit around and try to pretend none of that stuff was happening. Let's not forget Tony still calls and leads Elizabeth on, so it wasn't some crazy dillusion she was having about their "relationship."

I am a woman and I KNOW other women feel this way; there are two guys in my life, one definitely, that you betta not even try to have a flirty conversation with or it is on. I don't care who you are.

Edited by Stinger97
Fixed quote box

Madison is extremely annoying and she shouldn't have tried to befriend Elizabeth. But Elizabeth can't be all upset and pissed at Madison because Tony hooked up with her and then cuddle up to Tony because she still has feelings for him. TONY is responsible for Elizabeth's feelings and being faithful to her, not Madison. I hate girls who hate on the other girl meanwhile fawning over their man like they did nothing wrong. You can't forgive your man and hate on the girl. Doesn't make any sense. And besides Tony is Elizabeth's EX. So what he does is his business and not hers no matter how much it hurts that he hooked up with a roommate. I would say Tony has a type and its nice to look at but annoying as hell. I find both Madison and Elizabeth annoying for different reasons. Would not want to be friends with either.  I bet production was drooling with excitement when Tony hooked up with Madison since he already had two exes that were going to show up and they thought that would be enough drama and they got an added bonus with Madison.

• Love 3

This episode was hilarious. Everyone in the Tony Elizabeth Madison triangle is an idiot and I admit that I loved watched them all suffer. I liked the roommates watching and laughing at them all.

Not sure about Alyssa yet. She seems cool, but they label her stalker. On one hand, Tony's type seems to be crazy, so maybe she will switch and be hiding her needy side. On the other hand, maybe they are calling her stalker from his point of view, he seems like he could be the type to call girls crazy when they break up to absolve himself of any blame. Who knows.

What was the deal with the whole queen princess crap? When they were discussing what that made Madison, instead of mistress they should have said court jester.

• Love 5

No way the other roommates are going to get it as bad as Tony.

They must have auditioned the skeletons at the same time as the cast members, chose the craziest ones, the ones willing to bring the most drama, then cast the roommates and the skeletons as a package.

Kind of a shitty thing to do but it must be good for the ratings.

It's nothing they didn't do last season. If they are going to do these themed seasons, the person they are bringing in as a surprise is a package with the roommate they are linked to. They're wouldn't have hired any of the roommates without someone that worked with their theme. I don't know why they would do otherwise. They got much better ratings last seasons so it worked.

This episode was hilarious. Everyone in the Tony Elizabeth Madison triangle is an idiot and I admit that I loved watched them all suffer. I liked the roommates watching and laughing at them all.

Not sure about Alyssa yet. She seems cool, but they label her stalker. On one hand, Tony's type seems to be crazy, so maybe she will switch and be hiding her needy side. On the other hand, maybe they are calling her stalker from his point of view, he seems like he could be the type to call girls crazy when they break up to absolve himself of any blame. Who knows.

What was the deal with the whole queen princess crap? When they were discussing what that made Madison, instead of mistress they should have said court jester.

In this episode, Elizabeth said that Alyssa calls her phone at all times of the night bragging about Tony being her bed, ect. Tony said things among the same lines. She's his ex but she has never stayed out of their relationship. She's very much in it. That's why she's been labeled a stalker. Now, I'm sure Tony fuels this fire (he had sex with her before he left after all) but stalking and messing with Elizabeth all the time doesn't make you look good either.

And the role of Violetta will now be played by Sylvia…

So Tony's type is just crazy then. At least Alyssa is pleasant enough to everyone else. But I am excited to see more of this shitshow next week.

Yup. All three girls have the capacity for crazy, just different levels/types of it. Elizabeth is a crazy bitch, but Madison should have known better than to try and befriend the chick who's boyfriend/ex-by she banged the night before.

I hope this season isn't all about their quad and giving them the majority of the airtime.

I don't know, I'm weirdly coming around to Madison. Yes, she's dumb, but she comes across as mostly genuine, despite sounding like she's fake as hell (must be the voice).

Also, according to Violetta and Sylvia, the previews for next week (the brawl) actually happened 3 weeks before either of Tony's exes came into the house. Tricky editors.

• Love 2

Maybe I'm confused, but I thought that Elizabeth was Tony's ex-girlfriend, which is why I didn't have much of a problem with Madison trying to befriend her. It wasn't as if she was the other woman whom Tony was cheating on Elizabeth with, so why should Madison be made to feel awkward or to avoid Elizabeth? Like, I can't vilify Madison for buying Elizabeth a martini, but that's just me. 

• Love 4

What it sounded like to me was that Elizabeth was basically his girlfriend, but he broke up with her before going on the show just in case he wanted to 'hook up' with someone else (and maybe Alyssa real quick before he left). So she was sort of an ex, but just barely. I don't think Madison probably knew all that much about her, or how recent their breakup was, so I agree it wasn't really 'wrong' of her to buy Elizabeth a birthday drink. I can still see why it was awkward, but I don't think it was Madison's fault at all. Tony was put in a really weird position, but so was she.

• Love 1

Some very questionable math came to the surface last night. Tony said in an early segment that he and Elizabeth had been together for about eight years. Then, a little later, he said he'd been with Alyssa for eight or nine years (before Elizabeth). So if we are to believe that Tony is 26, does this mean he started banging the ladies at age 8 or so? Given how weathered he looks in certain lighting, I'm guessing he's more like 36. 

Other shenanigans: Is this IMDB page Madison's, or just a lookalike with the same name? 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0909387/

Edited by LittleCabbage
  • Love 1

Shoot, I wish I still had this on DVR. I thought he said he'd been with Elizabeth for 8 months (not years) so the timeline kind of made sense to me. Although I would agree, I would easily believe he's 36... if he's 26 he is not aging well!

That sure does look like the same Madison.Given her voice I wouldn't have pegged her as an actress, but apparently she is. Interesting.

Some very questionable math came to the surface last night. Tony said in an early segment that he and Elizabeth had been together for about eight years. Then, a little later, he said he'd been with Alyssa for eight or nine years (before Elizabeth). So if we are to believe that Tony is 26, does this mean he started banging the ladies at age 8 or so? Given how weathered he looks in certain lighting, I'm guessing he's more like 36.

I'm pretty sure he said he and Alyssa were high school sweethearts and had been together for 7-8 years and he met Elizabeth right before he came to the show and broke up with her before he left. I didn't catch how many months they had been dating. did anyone else hear Elizabeth say (in bed) that Tony had caught feelings for a girl in the house? So he told her he had feelings for Madison? What??

And rewatching this I did want to slap Madison when she was trying to be friendly to Elizabeth. While Elizabeth was a total bitch to her, Madison shouldn't have gone up to her and said oh give me a hug! Wasn't Madison's fault she and Tony slept together but geez I doubt his ex who is still in love with him wants to hug the gal he banged the night before.

Edited by kira28
  • Love 3

I just thought the whole episode was ridiculously entertaining. Tony's all feigning discomfort from dealing with two girls he's fucked in the same house at once, all, "Oh, its such tough work being sooo attractive to women." And then BM genuinely knocks him off his script by throwing in another one. That was the first time this shit show has actually seemed real in a while. Good stuff.

Oh, and (I wanna say her name is) Veronica made me laugh when she said Tony was gonna "shit frisbees." I generally got a kick out of how amused the other hamsters were by the double-ambush.

Edited by Liqidclark
  • Love 1

Having figured out that they will be ambushed at some point, I wonder if some of the roomies are sticking up for the current ambushee as an investment. So that whenever their skeleton arrives the roomies will stick up for them? I don't really see a "strategy" for dealing with this twist otherwise.  Just a thought...

• Love 1

I just thought the whole episode was ridiculously entertaining. Tony's all feigning discomfort from dealing with two girls he's fucked in the same house at once, all, "Oh, its such tough work being sooo attractive to women." And then BM genuinely knocks him off his script by throwing in another one. That was the first time this shit show has actually seemed real in a while. Good stuff.

Oh, and (I wanna say her name is) Veronica made me laugh when she said Tony was gonna "shit frisbees." I generally got a kick out of how amused the other hamsters were by the double-ambush.

That was Sylvia

• Love 1

I stopped watching "Jersey Shore" before it ended, and I didn't see the last season of this show, but it makes me so sad to watch this and see the hamsters mimicking the meatheads. Tony is all, "Yeah, buddy" and somebody else mentioned smooshing, and I'm just so disappointed that Snooki's clan has had that much of an effect on the reality famewhore lexicon. And is "broad" the new "female" (as in seemingly neutral but really misogynistic reference to women)?

• Love 2

Other shenanigans: Is this IMDB page Madison's, or just a lookalike with the same name?

Except for the blonde hair that doesn't look anything like Madison to me. Edited by Pixel
  • Love 5

Having figured out that they will be ambushed at some point, I wonder if some of the roomies are sticking up for the current ambushee as an investment. So that whenever their skeleton arrives the roomies will stick up for them? I don't really see a "strategy" for dealing with this twist otherwise.  Just a thought...

I don't think they're necessarily thinking ahead to their own comeuppance.

For now, they have good relations with each other so if someone comes to the house who is antagonistic towards one of the roommates like Alicia was, they're going to back the roommate that they know.

Really is none of their business to get into the face of these skeletons.  It's Tony's business and the female roommates know that he's probably shady.  So there's no reason for them to act hostile against his ex gfs.  Elizabeth snapping her fingers and ordering Tony around is annoying but he's a grown man and he can extricate himself from that situation or not.

• Love 2

I don't think they're necessarily thinking ahead to their own comeuppance.

Jason, though, did make a couple comments about who the producers have planned for him. I think there's probably a general sense of fear around the house about what's coming down the pike, and so I do think that's shading some of the interactions between the roommates and the skeletons. It's certainly beneficial for the roommates to back each other up, because they all know it's only a matter of time until they're in a similar position. 

• Love 3

No I don't see it at all. They are both blond, that's about it.

I love that Tony has a type and it's crazy. I've know guys like this. In my opinion he's super hot.

I have a condo about 3 blocks from where they were living. Kinda wish I would have stalked it out a little when they were there. Just to see if they were reviled and screamed at like the last time the RW filmed in Chicago.

No I don't see it at all. They are both blond, that's about it.

I love that Tony has a type and it's crazy. I've know guys like this. In my opinion he's super hot.

I have a condo about 3 blocks from where they were living. Kinda wish I would have stalked it out a little when they were there. Just to see if they were reviled and screamed at like the last time the RW filmed in Chicago.

Yeah, I don't think that chick looks anything like Madison. 

Heatherchandler, do you know why they were screamed at the last time they were in Chicago?  Do people just hate the RW cast in general now?  It wouldn't surprise me. 

Sometimes I think Sylvia is a little much, but if I had to pick someone to go hang out and have a drink with, it'd definitely be her.  She cracks me up.

• Love 1

Madison is a parrot....  she was way too giddy when Alyssa showed up and agreeing and reiterating everything Alyssa said...."yea, that's what I told him!"  

Alyssa is a sneeaaakkkyyyyyy girl!!!  She's smart coming in with a 'positive' attitude.  I also though it was interesting that she knew Elizabeth was already there.

but WTF tony.... is he the kissing bandit or what?? WHY was he kissing Alyssa at the end?? of course she's not going to stop it because she wants to prove a point to Elizabeth.   I wonder how long Elizabeth stays.  She might stay longer now that Alyssa is there but she said she's actually scared of her so who knows. 

• Love 1

do you know why they were screamed at the last time they were in Chicago?  Do people just hate the RW cast in general now?  It wouldn't surprise me. 

You weren't asking me but the first time RW was in Chicago it was considered an invasion. Now reality TV is such a part of the culture that it doesn't have an impact. I would say 1st New Orleans through Denver had issues with the locals at the peak of "What Does Reality TV mean?" debates. That's largely subsided. Although obviously when people see cameras, they often act idiotically.

You weren't asking me but the first time RW was in Chicago it was considered an invasion. Now reality TV is such a part of the culture that it doesn't have an impact. I would say 1st New Orleans through Denver had issues with the locals at the peak of "What Does Reality TV mean?" debates. That's largely subsided. Although obviously when people see cameras, they often act idiotically.

That's interesting, thank you.  And yes, I'd say people "often" act idiotically when there are cameras around!  That's what keeps the reality TV train running, right?  

No one ever seems to want the RW in town. Is it because of the show itself, the fact that RW pretty much helped spawn reality television as it is today, or just backlash against the shittiness of most reality tv? I'd say a little of all three. But I would think people would prefer the RW coming to town over, say, the Kardashians doing one of their spinoffs there.

• Love 1

Hahaha! Bravo, BMP Productions! I loved this episode. Unlike the first skeleton, Alicia, it was highly entertaining to watch Tony squirm when his exes, the ice princess, Elizabeth, and, the queen stalker, Alyssa, arrived at the house. He sure did get himself into a connundrum here with 3 crazy chicks under 1 roof. What a curse it must be to be so incredibly good looking. This guy's a real Don Juan, and it'll be interesting to see how he gets out of this jam and which direction of crazy he goes. As despicable as Tony is, he still hasn't burnt any bridges. It's pathetic, but I think Elizabeth, Alyssa, and even Madison (even after finding out she's a side girl) would have a relationship with Tony if he could commit to any of them and decided to not be such a player. I think it's funny that Tony expects sympathy for this situation. I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. He has been acting slick and shady for years by playing with girls/women's hearts and he's finally getting what he deserves courtesy of "skeletons." He said in the first episode that he loves women fighting over him, so he's getting what he asked for here. I bet he regrets saying that after being forced to confront his 3 psycho love interests. Maybe this situation will force him to look at himself and change his ways, but I think Tony is going to always be the kind of guy who has a woman or 2 on the side. He seems to make most of his decisions regarding women with his penis.

Out of Alyssa, Elizabeth, and Madison, I like Alyssa the best. She seems really down to Earth, fun, and real unlike that cold, bossy shrill, Elizabeth, and the fake, flighty airhead Madison. Tony is not playing this smart at all. First, he sleeps with Madison. Then he sleeps with Elizabeth while Madison cries in the other room. And, in the end of this episode, Tony kisses Alyssa on the terrace with Elizabeth presumably in the house. If Elizabeth finds out about this, the whole place is going to go shithouse. The security guards will definitely have to make their first appearance of the season.

Like with everything Sylvia does, I give her a pass again this week for yelling at Elizabeth and throwing her stuff off the balcony. Violetta did the same thing to Sylvia's skeleton, so Sylvia was just honoring the roommate code by following suit, especially since Elizabeth was rude to Madison. It'll be Tony's turn to be butt nasty to the next skeleton. He'll probably just sleep with the next skeleton and dig himself further into a hole.

I think that Alyssa proves that this automatic "skeleton" hatred thing from the original cast can be neutralized if the "skeleton" goes in with a positive, friendly attitude. Unlike Elizabeth who entered the house with a bug up her butt, she went in really cool and was nice to everyone and no one hates her. In fact, I think the cast is quite amused by her presence as they enjoy watching Tony squirm as much as I do. And Madison may have found herself a new BFF since they have so much, i.e. Tony, in common.

Anyway, that was enjoyable viewing and I look forward to the rest of the skeletons. I hope they all get blindsided just like Tony did. WAIT, WAIT, WAIT...

Edited by jmonkey
  • Love 2

Shoot, I wish I still had this on DVR. I thought he said he'd been with Elizabeth for 8 months (not years) so the timeline kind of made sense to me. Although I would agree, I would easily believe he's 36... if he's 26 he is not aging well!

That he seems to be a non-stop smoker and is pretty much a walking ashtray -- as well as a fairly heavy drinker -- doesn't help his situation. If he doesn't watch it, he's going to be looking like Benjamin Button by the end of the season.

• Love 2

That he seems to be a non-stop smoker and is pretty much a walking ashtray -- as well as a fairly heavy drinker -- doesn't help his situation. If he doesn't watch it, he's going to be looking like Benjamin Button by the end of the season.

Ew. I hadn't even thought about the walking ashtray aspect when watching him kissing all those women. Hopefully they all smoke heavily enough that they don't notice the ashtray-ness of his kisses.  We know Madison is quite the chimney herself, but I can't remember if they showed the other two smoking so much.

I think it's too early to tell if the other ladies are heavy smokers.

Why do I see Sylvia nd Tony banging down the line?

Funny enough I actually kind of see him banging all of them eventually, except possibly Nicole. Maybe his exes will keep him too busy though.

I think it's too early to tell if the other ladies are heavy smokers.

Why do I see Sylvia nd Tony banging down the line?

Given that Tony is a manwhore and Sylvia seems easy, I'm pretty sure these 2 banging will be inevitable. I think the ship has sailed for Tony and Violetta though. They got along really well in the first episode and it was looking like they were going to bang, but then Violetta went batshit crazy when Tony started flirting with Madison. Of course, crazy is Tony's type and it doesn't get any crazier than Violetta, so maybe they will hook up in a drunken moment when Violetta's alterego "Claryse" comes out.

I stopped watching "Jersey Shore" before it ended, and I didn't see the last season of this show, but it makes me so sad to watch this and see the hamsters mimicking the meatheads. Tony is all, "Yeah, buddy" and somebody else mentioned smooshing, and I'm just so disappointed that Snooki's clan has had that much of an effect on the reality famewhore lexicon. And is "broad" the new "female" (as in seemingly neutral but really misogynistic reference to women)?

Well, "broad" has been around awhile, unless you mean it's made a comeback or it's just now being used in a more misogynistic way. I will say this; Jason seems like the type to refer to women as females. Speaking of Jason, why did he have to be so extra (not a term I typically use) again this week? Also, we had more luggage-tossing this episode. Maybe Elizabeth had a point about them putting on for the cameras.

I must not have been paying attention, because I was thinking that Elizabeth was the stalker with her controlling ways. I can see where it's actually Alyssa though. To me, she walks a fine line between simply trolling Tony and Elizabeth and being legit crazy.

Having figured out that they will be ambushed at some point, I wonder if some of the roomies are sticking up for the current ambushee as an investment. So that whenever their skeleton arrives the roomies will stick up for them? I don't really see a "strategy" for dealing with this twist otherwise. Just a thought...

violetta totally has. She knew which enemies were coming for her from information back home before all this craziness started up. The theory has been brought up already multiple times. The thought that at she was trying to rile up the troops for her enemies arrival.
  • Love 1

Yeah, I don't think that chick looks anything like Madison. 

Heatherchandler, do you know why they were screamed at the last time they were in Chicago?  Do people just hate the RW cast in general now?  It wouldn't surprise me. 

They were filming in the very popular heart of Wicker Park, an area that had been very artsy, with cheap rent and lots of live music places and a good mix of people. They were worried about gentrification.

There is now a Starbucks on the main "corner" (Damon, North and Milwaukee) and huge, expensive condos abound. Many great places are still around for live music, but definitely more older, white professionals living there. Even being a white, older professional myself, it's sad to me to see that happen.

That being said I don't think having the Real World filming there had anything to do with what was already happening.

It's funny about the location they were in for this latest season. My husband and I have a condo a few blocks away. He had been living a few blocks from the 2002 season house. I think they are following him.

• Love 1

Seattle was the first season to have issues. I know both San Diego seasons had major issues and D.C also had big issues with locals.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH - Let's not miss the part that the man you love just stuck his dick in that cracked-out piece of trash. I wouldn't have anything for Madison either EXCEPT get your fake ass out of my face. Period. And, to sit around and try to pretend none of that stuff was happening. Let's not forget Tony still calls and leads Elizabeth on, so it wasn't some crazy dillusion she was having about their "relationship."

I am a woman and I KNOW other women feel this way; there are two guys in my life, one definitely, that you betta not even try to have a flirty conversation with or it is on. I don't care who you are.

I understand what you are saying but from man's perspective Elizabeth comes off as a dumb ass hell  and desperate.  You can't be in a realtionship with somebody who doesn't claim you no matter how much they lead you on . Reality is always there to remind you that it isn't real and Tony fucking Madison show her that there "relationship" isn't real.  Elizabeth  is a dumbass in my book

and the fact these girls are getting played by a cornball like Tony is a epic fail for them and there vagina's .  Like these girls are falling into some very negative stereotypes alot of guys have about women and they look dumb

Edited by teezy

nooo she is actually attractive lol

on a serious note alot of these reality show cast are failed actors who are constantly auditioning for tv shows and movies out in LA.  So if she did have a secert acting career it would not be shocking.