Type keyword(s) to search

Hallmark Movies: Small Town Royalty Magically Celebrating Rekindled Love! - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Honestly,I give the movie a 6/10. Story  seemed to stumble along, Rachel sidekick and antics tried to be funny.  Enjoyed the ghosts characters and loved the gown worn by Angelique,did anyone noticed her lovely drop  ear rings she wore?  If you missed it, give it a try, maybe you'll enjoy it more. 

On 10/8/2024 at 5:38 PM, Maelstrom said:

As for these Hallmark threads, I'm sure the repetitive nature of the movies has lost some viewers/posters over time, but I like comfort viewing and sometimes these movies will surprise you.

On 10/9/2024 at 6:07 AM, norcalgal said:

I too notice there have been fewer and fewer posts here, and the bolded is the reason why I post less than in the past.

I haven't posted in a minute, partly because I lost my site password (ha!), and tbh I haven't been watching much Hallmark lately since, like Sense and Sensibility. Nothing sadly caught my interest. I have to say I'm excited for their Countdown to Christmas movies. It's been a rough year (I lost my mom), and I really need the cozy movies. I wish I could share my watchlist with her like I used to do around this time when they announced the upcoming releases.

On 10/9/2024 at 6:36 PM, Ele said:

That’s a good trio. I’ll add Ayres and Jeannotte to that list as well. 

Since Hallmark is launching their new Christmas movies starting week, what are everyone’s favorite ones to rewatch on Hallmark every year? 
Mine are Snow Bride, A Very Mix-Up, and The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. 
They are older but I think better quality than what is now shown. 

I agree! I love the older movies. I'll probably be camped out on their third channel where all the good oldies are being shown. They also have a live Roku channel where they show only the older stuff.

You and the other posters listed some of my faves! Snow Bride, A Very Merry Mix-up, Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Christmas Secret, 12 Gifts of Christmas, Royal Christmas, Crown for Christmas, A Princess for Christmas, A Season For Miracles, Just in Time For Christmas, Trading Christmas, the Mrs. Miracle movie with Kaylee/Jewel Staite, Best Christmas Party Ever, The Christmas Choir (though they haven't aired this in many years), The Christmas Card, I'm Not Ready For Christmas, Window Wonderland, Hitched For the Holidays, Naughty or Nice, A Nutcracker Christmas, Let It Snow, A Holiday in Harlem, Christmas on My Mind, The Bridge, Hats Off to Christmas, Holiday Engagement...and some others!

That's not even counting the older faves I watch on Lifetime, Uptv, and on demand. :-)

On 10/11/2024 at 5:03 PM, norcalgal said:

Ditto!  Both these are two of my all time Hallmark favorites.  Autumn and Antonio need to make another movie together. And you can’t go wrong with Danica giving math lessons!   😜

I believe they did twice! The first one he wasn't the one she ended up with (after Hallmark advertised their reunion which was kind of meh of them. But the second one, they did a cute Christmas one together where she was an heiress and he was a fireman, if I remember correctly. A Glenbrooke Christmas I think it was named? It wasn't too bad!

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, MissyPoo said:

You and the other posters listed some of my faves! Snow Bride, A Very Merry Mix-up, Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Christmas Secret, 12 Gifts of Christmas, Royal Christmas, Crown for Christmas, A Princess for Christmas, A Season For Miracles, Just in Time For Christmas, Trading Christmas, the Mrs. Miracle movie with Kaylee/Jewel Staite, Best Christmas Party Ever, The Christmas Choir (though they haven't aired this in many years), The Christmas Card, I'm Not Ready For Christmas, Window Wonderland, Hitched For the Holidays, Naughty or Nice, A Nutcracker Christmas, Let It Snow, A Holiday in Harlem, Christmas on My Mind, The Bridge, Hats Off to Christmas, Holiday Engagement...and some others!

This speaks to the sad state of Hallmark movies in the last few years. While reading this list, I was able to easily recall the plot/actors in some of these movies, compared to lately, where they are all just a jumble. How many of you are like me in ease of recall of these older movies?

5 hours ago, MissyPoo said:

I believe they did twice! The first one he wasn't the one she ended up with (after Hallmark advertised their reunion which was kind of meh of them. But the second one, they did a cute Christmas one together where she was an heiress and he was a fireman, if I remember correctly. A Glenbrooke Christmas I think it was named? It wasn't too bad!

I know for sure Autumn and Antonio did another movie (it wasn’t great), where she was engaged to one brother but ended up with the other brother.  I have a strong memory that Antonio and the guy cast as his brother did NOT look like  they were biologically related!  But did A&A make a third movie together…?

I'm hoping someone can help me find the title of this movie.  I watched it once but don't remember what its name was, and when that happens, I usually just go to IMDB and look up one of the actors I remember and back into it. In this case, I don't remember a single actor's name as none of the usual suspects was in it.

The movie had a mostly black cast. I was a woman who lives on a dairy farm and she had a white cowboy/horse trainer/horse whisperer neighbor and somebody was sending her secret love letters to her mailbox.  

Let me know if that sounds familiar.

47 minutes ago, Woopwoopkitty said:

I'm hoping someone can help me find the title of this movie.  I watched it once but don't remember what its name was, and when that happens, I usually just go to IMDB and look up one of the actors I remember and back into it. In this case, I don't remember a single actor's name as none of the usual suspects was in it.

The movie had a mostly black cast. I was a woman who lives on a dairy farm and she had a white cowboy/horse trainer/horse whisperer neighbor and somebody was sending her secret love letters to her mailbox.  

Let me know if that sounds familiar.

14 Love Letters?

• Useful 1
14 hours ago, MissyPoo said:

I haven't posted in a minute, partly because I lost my site password (ha!), and tbh I haven't been watching much Hallmark lately since, like Sense and Sensibility. Nothing sadly caught my interest. I have to say I'm excited for their Countdown to Christmas movies. It's been a rough year (I lost my mom), and I really need the cozy movies. I wish I could share my watchlist with her like I used to do around this time when they announced the upcoming releases.

I agree! I love the older movies. I'll probably be camped out on their third channel where all the good oldies are being shown. They also have a live Roku channel where they show only the older stuff.

That's not even counting the older faves I watch on Lifetime, Uptv, and on demand. :-)

A lot of those moves, especially the ones at the beginning of your post, are 10 or more years old. How the quality of movies have changed. I forgot about Window Wonderland and Holiday Engagement.

i forgot to add Nine Lives of Christmas to my list. Such a good movie.

• Useful 1