Type keyword(s) to search

Talking Dead: Where Chris Hardwick Got His Groove Back

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Not sure about a director though.

He has directed some episodes of TWD that are personal favorites of mine. His episodes tend to have a bit of a dream-like quality that I like.

Well, hello Sonequa! I've missed you!

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

You didn't know that? He is a quality effects man. Not sure about a director though.

I didn’t realize he went that far back. I saw that movie on VCR when I was way too young to see that movie.

• Love 1

It was good to see Sonequa.  Sasha's death was a hard one; she'll be missed.  She was one of the few characters that didn't have her (or his) head up her (or his) ass.

I don't blame the main cast for not wanting to sit through the whole thing after that debacle in the graveyard last year.

Danai is ON POINT, as usual. 

• Love 3
Just now, SimoneS said:

Danai has her Avengers: Infinity War hair style. Love it.

She is so gorgeous.  Melissa McBride looks beautiful too.

Yeah, making fun of "Coral".  That hair!!  I am assured by my friend's teen daughter that the long hair is awesome.

Geez. Khary Payton, Lennie James and Andy Lincoln?  I might be pregnant already.

9 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Sonequa is stunning as usual. Too bad she is the lead on a crappy streaming show.

Oh...you've just put a knife through my heart! I love Discovery. Star Trek needed an update, and I'm enjoying this one greatly. And since I can watch it on Space as a regular network show, so I don't have to fight streaming issues.

Regardless...I'm glad she's doing well, and I hope the show lasts for her! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, shanndee said:

Oh...you've just put a knife through my heart! I love Discovery. Star Trek needed an update, and I'm enjoying this one greatly. And since I can watch it on Space as a regular network show, so I don't have to fight streaming issues.

Regardless...I'm glad she's doing well, and I hope the show lasts for her! 

Well, I don't want the show to tank. I just wish she was the lead on a more high profile show on network or cable tv.

Lauren has gorgeous legs. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

You didn't know that? He is a quality effects man. Not sure about a director though.

Yup.

Got his start working as Tom Savini's assistant on Day of the Dead.

Fun Fact: Over the holiday break from that movie. Greg took his severed head home.

Used it to scare his poor mom.

Just now, Rosiejuliemom said:

I just walked into my knife. I walked into my knife ten times.

He had it coming.

OK, I know I'm old and all that, but Emily, that top has the blue things right on the boobs.  It's like hey here are my boobs, see my boobs!!

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Hopefully Gimple and Kirkman will remember that Maggie had a family other than Glenn.  I hate that Hershel isn't mentioned. 

That is why I did like that the watch kept popping back up. I know that it was probably intended as a reminder of Glenn, but I always thought of Hershel when I saw it. It was a tangible symbol that Hershel was gone, but in no way forgotten.

Mystery solved: Negan leads with his dick. Now I understand the posture.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 6

I'm not a huge fan of that whole "red-carpet" style of dress most of the ladies were wearing but Emily Kinney went horribly wrong in an entirely different direction when she showed up  in that "People of Walmart" work-out wear. It made me feel visually impaired whenever I looked at it.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 5

I can't even deal with what Emily Kinney was wearing - all I could do was try to avert my eyes from her boobs and keep getting drawn in by that mole between them. (Actually, some of this may be informed by my residual second-hand embarrassment to her reaction on the Talking Dead after her character was killed.)

And @Rosiejuliemom, I'm with you - the pocket watch may have been gifted to Glenn (and I <hearted> that scene) but it will always be a reminder of Herschel to me.

Edited by MichaelaRae
  • Love 2

I'm enjoying the hell out of this! Thank God I work from home, I can roll out of bed right before 8 and be right on time.

Just now, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Norman isn't aging well.

He really isn't. But then, I have never seen him as the ultimate, and he hasn't been remotely attractive to me since, I think, season 4? 5? When did Daryl SERIOUSLY get greasy? It's hard to recall.

Oh, Lori, bless your heart.

Just now, MichaelaRae said:

I'm enjoying the hell out of this! Thank God I work from home, I can roll out of bed right before 8 and be right on time.

I should really be in bed. My kids won't get themselves ready for school. Yet, here I am. 

Oh hai, Lori. Sarah looks amazing.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MichaelaRae said:

He really isn't. But then, I have never seen him as the ultimate, and he hasn't been remotely attractive to me since, I think, season 4? 5? When did Daryl SERIOUSLY get greasy? It's hard to recall.

Towards the end of S3.

• Love 1