Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SueB said:

It definitely gives a ‘Sam ready to sacrifice for Dean’ and ‘Cas ready to sacrifice for the boys’ vibe. 

But this isn’t  a ‘Shaving People Punting Things’.  It’s the CW promo department.  I don’t think they know the finale (season or series). So I’m not reading anything into it. 

It`s an odd emphasis then if it means nothing. Whoever cut the promo together must have had some reason for doing it like this. At least the scenes they can use for such a promo must be provided/selected by someone from SPN? 

If the characters trully want to make a sacrifice, they could make one where they are not the big hero and Dean doesn`t have to wave pom-poms at the sidelines and actually gets to do something worthwhile also. I know that`s a meta reason but the show went full-on meta anyway.

On a different topic, I don’t know why one off-hand comment from Jared about Amara has been given so much credence.  I think she shows up in the back half but neither of the finales.  And why would she possess anyone in the first place?  She doesn’t have the body issue angles and demons do.  And I can’t see her just giving up all her powers to Sam.   

Because of the context he said it in. Why would he randomely come up with such a specific scenario, literally mentioning Amara possessing Sam? If he had said "well, whatever happens, if Sam might be possessed again or be changed again or supernaturally influenced again", that would be one thing but Amara and possession is so out there as an idea, it makes no sense that he conjured it up as a random example. Noone really does that.

It would also be a final screw-you to fans if Amara, a character previously associated with Dean, comes back and now that it really counts Dean is a non-entity to her and she empowers just Sam. 

The only reason why I`m iffy on it is that I figured if she did, it would be in the final fight against God. But if she isn`t in 19, then she would have to do it when she shows up, likely ep 14. And then we`d have supernaturally superpowered Sam for rando episodes till then. In that context the scene from the promo would fit again, the thousandth version of "don`t stand in my way to be a hero". 

However, I highly doubt Jack would be thrown out of his mega-important God plot so soon. I mean, it`s not Dean, Jack won`t be treated like that. He will likely become the new God in "Inherit the Earth". 

edit:  Just thought of something: if the Sam bit from the promo is in the flashback ep which is supposed to feature some "reveal" about the Weechester relationship that makes us look at them differently, then maybe they will honestly try to retcon that Dean has been there for Sam during childhood. So Sam could be tearfully going on to say that now he has learned that one thing he believed in (which he also didn`t always, we`ve seen the show) turned out not to be true.

How you would retcon something so firmly established? No idea. But it`s Badd`s terrible assisstant.  

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

No one really does that.

Well Jared does.  He says random crap all the time.  If Dabb really does go there then he will have taken Supernatural completely apart.  I get that continuity and lore means nothing to him because "writers lie" but like Sue said why would Amara possess Sam or anybody.  She has her own body like Chuck has his. They aren't possessing anyone. And when Jared said that none of these scripts were written yet (SDCC right?), he wouldn't know what was going to happen in the second half of the season. For my own sense of sanity and wanting these last episodes to at least have some sort of continuity I'm going with Jared was just babbling again.

But then again Dabb.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

Misha’s latest Facebook post, from half an hour ago, suggests he’s at home.

You mean him talking about his daughter cleaning and getting wishes in return?  Maybe though not definite...his wife could have told him the story.

• Love 1

Jake Abel posted his last day in SPN was yesterday...so goodbye Michael in 19.  He posted a clip of him saying goodbye on set and then he joked hey there's Misha...and then says oh no, that's not Misha.

Something is fishy with Misha--the birthday song, Jake's Joke, lack of a Misha chair, Misha's contrary hints...I'm starting to think they are trolling us and hiding evidence of Misha on set.  Not saying for sure but i'm starting to get a vibe about that.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

You know really slowing this down frame to frame--if they had filmed everything this almost looks like Sam sacrifices himself in part paying back all the time Dean protected him hence Sam's speech, both Dean and Cas look on super emotional and horrified and Cas tries to soothe Dean's stunned angst.  Cas and Dean both look on horrified at something and Dean looks super emotional towards Sam while Sam is talking.

That said they haven't filmed the end--so it can't quite be all that then!  But it does kind of looks like that.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jakes said:

You know really slowing this down frame to frame--if they had filmed everything this almost looks like Sam sacrifices himself in part paying back all the time Dean protected him hence Sam's speech, both Dean and Cas look on super emotional and horrified and Cas tries to soothe Dean's stunned angst.  Cas and Dean both look on horrified at something and Dean looks super emotional towards Sam while Sam is talking.

That said they haven't filmed the end--so it can't quite be all that then!  But it does kind of looks like that.

I guess that’s a possible scenario that I don’t remember anyone mentioning. What if Sam dies and Dean and Cas live?? I can totally see Jared liking that and Jensen not. 

3 hours ago, Jakes said:

I noticed the meteor sequence was from Galaxy Brain and has nothing to do with the final 7 episodes. Found a screen shot from that episode that is identical. Interesting insertion to suggest something that will likely twist.

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

I guess that’s a possible scenario that I don’t remember anyone mentioning. What if Sam dies and Dean and Cas live?? I can totally see Jared liking that and Jensen not. 

I can definitely see that happening. TPTB could even do a movie about the adventures of Dean and Castiel if they were so inclined. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

Jensen showed everyone what in the green room? 

The final script.  He had it on his phone and was showing folks.  This was stated at a con -- I think the last one before the Covid impacts started.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, SueB said:

The final script.  He had it on his phone and was showing folks.  This was stated at a con -- I think the last one before the Covid impacts started.

So at 5:48-ish Jensen talks about the script coming out. He was in his trailer and he decided to read it out loud to a few people...

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/28/2020 at 11:03 AM, Aeryn13 said:

edit:  Just thought of something: if the Sam bit from the promo is in the flashback ep which is supposed to feature some "reveal" about the Weechester relationship that makes us look at them differently, then maybe they will honestly try to retcon that Dean has been there for Sam during childhood. So Sam could be tearfully going on to say that now he has learned that one thing he believed in (which he also didn`t always, we`ve seen the show) turned out not to be true.

How you would retcon something so firmly established? No idea. But it`s Badd`s terrible assisstant.  

This may not be such a far fetched idea.  I remember after the Loki episode aired, and someone pointed out that Sam was the character that was consumed by revenge, not Dean.  That Dean, at times, wanted revenge but usually not at the cost of his family, or something along that line.  Her response, "agree to disagree." 🤦‍♀️   They don't even know or care about important point established in the early seasons.

So this is something I could easily see Andre Badd doing.

Edited by ILoveReading
17 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

This may not be such a far fetched idea.  I remember after the Loki episode aired, and someone pointed out that Sam was the character that was consumed by revenge, not Dean.  That Dean, at times, wanted revenge but usually not at the cost of his family, or something along that line.  Her response, "agree to disagree." 🤦‍♀️   They don't even know or care about important point established in the early seasons.

I can't remember the name of the monster in Something Wicked This Way Comes. Stryka? In any case, it has Young Dean (assuming Dean because of amulet. Though the trailer shows 2 different versions of young Dean. Very confusing.) confronting what looks to be the outstretched arm of the Stryka. How Dean survived that I don't know. In any case, it may be that young Dean was prepared  to sacrifice himself in place of Sam. This would be a Cain & Abel sacrifice.  Of course, John came in and interrupted what may have been happening.  Sam's comments in the trailer are likely just reinforced by this scenario of sacrifice.

Edited by Terese
6 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I didn’t even notice that the boy was supposed to be young Dean. Or in that other scene either. Hahaha. I'm so out of this show.

Since he flickers like a ghost and looks dead/evil in that other bit, I wonder if they are going for some sort of insano revelatiion that a part of Dean has been dead/ a ghost since the age of 13. 

I know this doesn't make a lick of sense but it's lol canon Badd. No idea how to fit the convo between Sam and Dean into it. 

Sam's nose is bleeding so either he got whacked or he has a 500000000th supernatural afflictation.

It almost looked to me like that convo between Dean & Sam, and later Dean &Cas , was from one of the earlier episodes in S15, when Sam was seeing alternate storylines  through Chuck, i.e. Dean thinking they had no way to beat Chuck after Chuck had killed everyone they loved.

3 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I still get a very strong Swan Song Vibe.

I don't know it kind of looks like a mess to me.  The season finale looks like an ensemble/everyone gets screen time Dabb script.  I'm guessing the series finale wasn't part of the promo.

Edited by Casseiopeia
8 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Me too. Though I still don`t think they will throw Saint Jack out of a storyline. 

It`s also hard to tell since this only goes to episode 18 - where I do believe the big heroic sacrifice for the final ritual is Cas - and then obviously Michael is gonna be in episode 19 for something. 

I don't know it kind of looks like a mess to me.  The season finale looks like an ensemble/everyone gets screen time Dabb script.  I'm guessing the series finale wasn't part of the promo.

The Series Finale would be impossible since they just only started shooting it. But I doubt anything from episode 19 is in there, either. That needs to go to post-production first and all the shots in that promo look way too polished. I would say anything from episode 14 to 18.

Possibly they make some kind of plan, it goes pear-shaped and ep 19 is whatever quick mop-up job they can pull off.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Jakes said:

This looks great--except for the maybe killing Cas thing.  I agree we may get sort of a Swan Song riff.

Apparently he gets a big heroic sacrifice. I would dance with joy if Dean got that instead of another 5.22 chearleader scene. IMO going out as the big hero is just about the best ending a character can have.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

The Series Finale would be impossible since they just only started shooting it.

Sorry I meant the set up for the season finale. And yes I agree I don't think  we will be getting any teasers from the series finale.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

If Jack is the one to jump into the pit/get sacrificed, I won't cry at all.  Even if it means the rest are just left on the edge waving goodbye.  

I don't think Cas is important enough (to Dabb, anyway) to make the final BDH sacrifice.  Jack has to be the final focus.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

If Jack is the one to jump into the pit/get sacrificed, I won't cry at all.  Even if it means the rest are just left on the edge waving goodbye.  

I don't think Cas is important enough (to Dabb, anyway) to make the final BDH sacrifice.  Jack has to be the final focus.

Yeah, if Jack got "sacrificed", I couldn`t care less. Though I doubt even that happens. I think he will become the new God. As unfit he is for that role. I mean, Chuck might be evil as heck at this point but Jack is a snot-nosed baby in comparism. You need gravitas for that role and Jack doesn`t have that.

I also don`t think it will be 5.22 in the sense of one brother "dying". IMO they will survive ep 19 and then whatever happens for the Series Finale. If the Season Finale was the Series Finale, I would say "final moment of reuniting in heaven"  (already done literally by Vampire Diaries with its two brothers) or one hanging around as a ghost before letting go (done by Xena) or both dying or something like that.

But one thing I don`t believe is that one dies, then gets brought back immediately for the Series Finale and then have some drab lollipop world ending. Hm, strikes that, it`s Badd, it might happen. 

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Apparently he gets a big heroic sacrifice. I would dance with joy if Dean got that instead of another 5.22 chearleader scene. IMO going out as the big hero is just about the best ending a character can have.

Yeah I hear it's a big heroic sacrifice--i'd much much rather have an alive hero.   I want Dean to live too--as a hero.  That said, i'm not 100% sure what's up with Cas...i'm sensing they may be playing games and hiding what is really going on.  Just a feeling.

• Love 2
On 8/26/2020 at 11:04 PM, Jakes said:

Hmmmmm...not sure what this means but makes one think--Misha tweeted today talking about how slow and messed up the postal service is.  Says he sent his son a letter 20 days ago and his son finally got it today.  20 days ago--so was Misha away from his family 20 days ago?  And where was he?  In Canada, maybe?  Inquiring minds want to know.   No proof but suggestive...maybe a sliver of hope.  Maybe.

Thinking back on this and Misha's tweet--this may be significant.  First I think this is an accurate post because Misha is serious about the postal problem(regardless of what you think of his views) so don't think he'd make this up at all.  

And this post tells us Misha was away from his son and almost certainly his family around August 6 hence writing his son a letter around that date...which would be plenty of time to quarantine for most if not all of 19 and 20.  And he may have been away even longer but we know August 6 for sure.

I see no reason why he'd be away from his family except for Vancouver and SPN.   I don't think he'd do a quarantine that early and not be in 19 and 20.  Could be wrong but seems logical.

I also say this because Misha's ambiguous post on where he is exactly seems suspicious plus the joke of Jake Abel saying hey there's Misha...seems like they are maybe trolling concerning Cas .  It just seems more is going on than we know with this Cas thing.

I also went looking for some Cas fanatics on Twitter since they are rabid fans and might have clues.  Most think Cas dies in 18(still possible for sure!)...and they think the recent trailer showing emotional Cas talking to emotional Dean--leads to Cas sacrificing himself in 18, maybe in place of Dean or Sam.

There were a few still arguing Cas may not die in 18 and mentioned two big reasons--Misha mentioned he was in 20(which I also heard) AND they mentioned Jensen said somewhere that Misha was quarantining(which I did not know).    Both sides of the argument agreed that Jensen did say Misha was quarantining...this would fit in with Misha sending his son a letter well over 20 days at this point.

So here's my thought--I say the trailer does show Dean and Cas right before Cas sacrifices himself in 18.  But i'm thinking that's not the "final" final ending for Cas...I think 18 looks like a totally horrible end for Cas but a surprise twist probably keeps Cas dead but not in a desolate place--and he has final scenes with the boys probably in 20.  Cas could be in 19 and/or 20 and still be dead.  Or maybe even back to life(maybe even human), but i'd guess probably still dead.  But a more happy dead.  But with clues Misha has been quarantining, I sure don't think his last scene is in 18 even if Cas most likely dead there(though don't think that's a 100% certainty that it's death).

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Thinking back on this and Misha's tweet--this may be significant.  First I think this is an accurate post because Misha is serious about the postal problem(regardless of what you think of his views) so don't think he'd make this up at all.  

And this post tells us Misha was away from his son and almost certainly his family around August 6 hence writing his son a letter around that date...which would be plenty of time to quarantine for most if not all of 19 and 20.  And he may have been away even longer but we know August 6 for sure.

I see no reason why he'd be away from his family except for Vancouver and SPN.   I don't think he'd do a quarantine that early and not be in 19 and 20.  Could be wrong but seems logical.

I also say this because Misha's ambiguous post on where he is exactly seems suspicious plus the joke of Jake Abel saying hey there's Misha...seems like they are maybe trolling concerning Cas .  It just seems more is going on than we know with this Cas thing.

I also went looking for some Cas fanatics on Twitter since they are rabid fans and might have clues.  Most think Cas dies in 18(still possible for sure!)...and they think the recent trailer showing emotional Cas talking to emotional Dean--leads to Cas sacrificing himself in 18, maybe in place of Dean or Sam.

There were a few still arguing Cas may not die in 18 and mentioned two big reasons--Misha mentioned he was in 20(which I also heard) AND they mentioned Jensen said somewhere that Misha was quarantining(which I did not know).    Both sides of the argument agreed that Jensen did say Misha was quarantining...this would fit in with Misha sending his son a letter well over 20 days at this point.

So here's my thought--I say the trailer does show Dean and Cas right before Cas sacrifices himself in 18.  But i'm thinking that's not the "final" final ending for Cas...I think 18 looks like a totally horrible end for Cas but a surprise twist probably keeps Cas dead but not in a desolate place--and he has final scenes with the boys probably in 20.  Cas could be in 19 and/or 20 and still be dead.  Or maybe even back to life(maybe even human), but i'd guess probably still dead.  But a more happy dead.  But with clues Misha has been quarantining, I sure don't think his last scene is in 18 even if Cas most likely dead there(though don't think that's a 100% certainty that it's death).

This is what I'm HOPING: I still think (along with most) that Cas dies heroically in 18, and then he's possibly not in 19 at all. Then I think we find out somehow in 20 that he was turned human, not killed, or something like that. So the Empty couldn't take him because he wasn't an angel...or only took his grace or something like that. As far as Cas goes, I've always wanted his end game to be human, so I hope that's the case...and we are surprised with that in 20. I think that also fits in with Misha saying that Cas' end is "final;" because if Cas were human with no way to become an angel again- that certainly means final/mortal. Anyway, I'm clinging to that hope...

I dunno, I think if Misha mailed a letter from Canada, it wouldn't be such social commentary to talk about it taking 20 days to get there. I immediately thought it meant he mailed it from home, to home. For context, I (in Canada) mail things to our US suppliers quite often and it is hit and miss how long it takes. Sometimes 3 days, sometimes 3 weeks (to and from the same locations).

I just want the heroic ending to be for Dean and Sam (note the 'and'). They deserve it after 15 years. Not Castiel, and certainly not Jack. I don't think any of us are going to get exactly what we want though.

ETA: and I don't consider Dean wringing his hands or 'allowing' Castiel or Sam to sacrifice themselves to be heroic. I want active roles for both of them.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I dunno, I think if Misha mailed a letter from Canada, it wouldn't be such social commentary to talk about it taking 20 days to get there. I immediately thought it meant he mailed it from home, to home. For context, I (in Canada) mail things to our US suppliers quite often and it is hit and miss how long it takes. Sometimes 3 days, sometimes 3 weeks (to and from the same locations).

Can't say but he seems to be away from his family in need to write his Son...with the other clue Jensen saying Misha was quarantining backed by multiple witnesses--not sure where Misha was exactly though.

13 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

This is what I'm HOPING: I still think (along with most) that Cas dies heroically in 18, and then he's possibly not in 19 at all. Then I think we find out somehow in 20 that he was turned human, not killed, or something like that. So the Empty couldn't take him because he wasn't an angel...or only took his grace or something like that. As far as Cas goes, I've always wanted his end game to be human, so I hope that's the case...and we are surprised with that in 20. I think that also fits in with Misha saying that Cas' end is "final;" because if Cas were human with no way to become an angel again- that certainly means final/mortal. Anyway, I'm clinging to that hope...

Here's wild thought...Misha showed a pic(not sure when it first was shot) of him pretending to swallow a rainbow.  But you can ALSO take it as the rainbow shooting out of his mouth...Could it be symbolic(yes I know Grace is what--whitish) that the rainbow flying out of Cas's mouth is the Grace leaving Cas and then Cas is human in his vessel.

Probably not a secret clue!  But can sort of take it that way.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Can't say but he seems to be away from his family in need to write his Son...with the other clue Jensen saying Misha was quarantining backed by multiple witnesses--not sure where Misha was exactly though.

Here's wild thought...Misha showed a pic(not sure when it first was shot) of him pretending to swallow a rainbow.  But you can ALSO take it as the rainbow shooting out of his mouth...Could it be symbolic(yes I know Grace is what--whitish) that the rainbow flying out of Cas's mouth is the Grace leaving Cas and then Cas is human in his vessel.

Probably not a secret clue!  But can sort of take it that way.

LOL, well that's a take I hadn't heard before. Apparently, his first caption was "sometimes you have to swallow a rainbow," which he then changed to, "Taste the rainbow." Then Jensen made a comment that it looked like an Angel covid test lol. Anyhoo, I'm on igram and Tumblr, so I don't know what happens on Twitter, but on Tumblr some are taking that to mean a gay/destiel thing...ah, the Spn fandom- there is nothing quite like it lol.

13 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Can't say but he seems to be away from his family in need to write his Son.

Not necessarily.  My grandfather lived with us and I used to send him letters from time to time because he loved getting mail.  So if Misha was testing the postal system, he he could have sent West the letter from home.  I know the situations aren't the same but being away from home is not the only reason to send a letter. 

I searched Misha quarantining on twitter to see if I could find a source and the only thing I could find is from Misha, Jensen and Jared did that thing with Cory Booker and MJ Hegar, and the description said that Jensen mentioned that he, Jared and Misha were quarantining, but during the live audio, Jensen only specifically mentions him and Jared.  So I would take that source that Misha is in quarantine with a grain of salt, since Jensen does not actually mention Misha.  

I also know that IMDB isn't reliable but Misha isn't confirmed there for the last two ep yet. 

So who knows where Misha is at.  There really hasn't been clear evidence one way or the other.

I think Cas' end will be to sacrifice himself.  Since they introduced eating angel hearts, I figured that was Cas's end.  I think he is dead dead after 18, not in 19 and if he's in 20 it will be a cameo appearance either welcoming Sam or Dean to Heaven or we see him ruling at Jack's side. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Just saying there is nothing particularly newsworthy about a letter being mailed from Canada to the US taking twenty days to get there. I can't see him using that as an example of the failure of the post-office under the current regime.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Not necessarily.  My grandfather lived with us and I used to send him letters from time to time because he loved getting mail.  So if Misha was testing the postal system, he he could have sent West the letter from home.  I know the situations aren't the same but being away from home is not the only reason to send a letter. 

I searched Misha quarantining on twitter to see if I could find a source and the only thing I could find is from Misha, Jensen and Jared did that thing with Cory Booker and MJ Hegar, and the description said that Jensen mentioned that he, Jared and Misha were quarantining, but during the live audio, Jensen only specifically mentions him and Jared.  So I wouldn't take that source that Misha is in quarantine with a grain of salt, since Jensen does not actually mention Misha.  

I also know that IMDB isn't reliable but Misha isn't confirmed there for the last two ep yet. 

So who knows where Misha is at.  There really hasn't been clear evidence one way or the other.

I think Cas' end will be to sacrifice himself.  Since they intoduced eating angel hearts, I figured that was Cas's end.  I think he is dead dead after 18, not in 19 and if he's in 20 it will be a cameo appearance either welcoming Sam or Dean to Heaven or we see him ruling at Jack's side. 

13 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I searched Misha quarantining on twitter to see if I could find a source and the only thing I could find is from Misha, Jensen and Jared did that thing with Cory Booker and MJ Hegar, and the description said that Jensen mentioned that he, Jared and Misha were quarantining, but during the live audio, Jensen only specifically mentions him and Jared.  So I wouldn't take that source that Misha is in quarantine with a grain of salt, since Jensen does not actually mention Misha.  

I think Cas' end will be to sacrifice himself.  Since they intoduced eating angel hearts, I figured that was Cas's end.  I think he is dead dead after 18, not in 19 and if he's in 20 it will be a cameo appearance either welcoming Sam or Dean to Heaven or we see him ruling at Jack's side. 

Can't be sure of course--but even those who thought Cas died in 18 did agree Jensen mentioned Misha quarantining...they mentioned it as sort of a matter of fact...fact.  It seemed to be me they didn't even question that...they are like Cas fanatics who I assume would scoop up any mentions.  Doesn't seem they'd get it from a description of the Booker thing...they would certainly watch any Misha content directly...so they  probably got the info elsewhere or since you brought up the description...maybe there is a different version of the Booker vid that has it there.  Who knows?  They seem utterly sure regardless.  

So add to that the letter--think that much more likely.  That said your scenario is quite possible--  Cas dead in 18, 20 cameo with boys maybe in Heaven.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1

Unless it was edited out, Jensen specifically said he and Jared during the live stream.  He made no mention of Misha.  This is why I would take it with a grain of salt until its confirmed. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Just saying there is nothing particularly newsworthy about a letter being mailed from Canada to the US taking twenty days to get there. I can't see him using that as an example of the failure of the post-office under the current regime.

Just because we know that is not news-worthy, doesn't mean Misha thinks that. From what I noticed, he will use ANYTHING he can grasp at to be negative about the current administration.

• Love 1
Just now, S Cook Productions said:

Just because we know that is not news-worthy, doesn't mean Misha thinks that. From what I noticed, he will use ANYTHING he can grasp at to be negative about the current administration.

LOL, that doesn't taking much stretching.

I think Misha is extremely savvy and I don't think he'd tweet things like that lightly.

In any case, it'll all be known soon enough.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Unless it was edited out, Jensen specifcally said he and Jared.  He made no mention of Misha. 

Yeah, I get that...wherever they got the Misha info wouldn't be from a description of a vid--i'm sure they'd of watched it.  So either there is another edit OR more likely they got it elsewere.

• Useful 1
20 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

LOL, that doesn't taking much stretching.

I think Misha is extremely savvy and I don't think he'd tweet things like that lightly.

In any case, it'll all be known soon enough.

I still think it less likely Misha mailed it from his home to his home(and Vancouver and Washington State right across the border is super close) ...but yes will find out soon enough.  I expect Cas dead in 18 most likely, 19 maybe not in, probably final goodbye in 20.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jakes said:

I still think it less likely Misha mailed it from his home to his home...but yes will find out soon enough.  I expect Cas dead in 18 most likely, 19 maybe not in, probably final goodbye in 20.

That's what I expect too because in one of those livestreams Misha even said he feels like he said his goodbyes and mourned already pre covid, and going back is just like a reunion. So yes, I think a minor cameo in 20 is most likely.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

If that's the case I would say that he's entitled to his opinion which many of his fans support. Myself included. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I'm 99% convinced that since they revealed it so early (basically at the end of last season, with Death confronting Jack), the plan for Jack to kill God will fail, probably in ep. 15.18. In ep. 15.19, it will be Sam and Dean versus God, and there's only one way that can happen that fits with what we know about this season, with the last four seasons, and with the whole mythology - and that's both Winchesters saying yes to Lucifer and Michael, and using their powers to beat God. It's the only way to properly end it.

• Useful 4