Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers, Speculation & All Things Media!

Are we allowed to link to outside links here? If not I will take it down.

But if so, here. http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/castles-stana-katic-nathan-fillion-feuding-attended-couples-counseling-w203196

They are putting it out there now that Stana and Nathan hate each other and were even sent to couples counseling.

Ha, I wonder if that's where they got the idea for Ryan and Espo to go to counseling.

If gossip rags are going to start leaking this stuff, I hope someone says what the hell happened to make it get so bad.

Molly finally tweeted about it. What a delusional moron she is. Know your audience.

@MollyQuinn93

Yesterday was a horrible day. Ya'll're right, I did work with @Stana_Katic and @tamalajones for 8 yrs. I love them.

I'm heartbroken.

I have 0 control over what happens @Castle_ABC

But if we come back, I promise @NathanFillion will bring all of you a damn fine show.

& @twitter is a privilege not a right. I want to share what I do with all of you, but will do so if I choose & in my own time. Do not bully.

It'll be different, way way way different, but it is #Castle

@NathanFillion IS Castle.

Edited by FlickerToAFlame

Molly finally tweeted about it. What a delusional moron she is. Know your audience.

@MollyQuinn93

Yesterday was a horrible day. Ya'll're right, I did work with @Stana_Katic and @tamalajones for 8 yrs. I love them.

I'm heartbroken.

But if we come back, I promise @NathanFillion will bring all of you a damn fine show.

& @twitter is a privilege not a right. I want to share what I do with all of you, but will do so if I choose & in my own time. Do not bully.

I never thought she was the brightest bulb in the pack but she's gotta back the cow she spent all her beans on.... Edited by BellyLaughter

@MollyQuinn93

I'm heartbroken.

Definitely a tone deaf response. Seriously. I don't think any of the cast that has tweeted has acquitted him/herself particularly well. Apart from Tamala, I guess. And maybe Seamus. I think it's for the best Mr. Fillion hasn't said anything, because I don't expect it to be any good.

I did my bit telling ABC via twitter and email that without Stana they should just give the show a dignified ending this season, but who knows? It's all about the money. I think I'm still sort of in denial about it all. I had sort of expected the show to end after this season, and I guess now it is, whether or not ABC chooses to go on with a very pale shadow.

• Love 1

Ha, I wonder if that's where they got the idea for Ryan and Espo to go to counseling.

If gossip rags are going to start leaking this stuff, I hope someone says what the hell happened to make it get so bad.

It could simply have been that he wasn't expecting her popularity to match, and possibly surpass his as far as the show was concerned, but I've also seen their work methods mentioned where he makes no bones about trying for just one take and she likes to prepare in her trailer and is less easily satisfied. Not hard to see that causing tension on set and eventually spilling over into other areas. I'm not one who subscribes to the idea that they had a fling, but some people trace the problems back to the latter part of 2012 and that was when I believe she had some security issues and stopped accepting fanmail.

Dear Friends,

I have come to a difficult decision that I would like to share with you. Firstly, regarding postal fan mail and autograph requests, there has been some highly inappropriate & concerning mail recently, which led my team to insist that any postal mail be returned & that the address be shut down. Your generosity has always been so incredibly thoughtful and wonderful. If you do still wish to send a gift, I ask that you consider donating to a charity on my behalf. I am a big supporter of children's welfare and environmental causes. So please give forward, and send me a note through my website to let me know who you have donated to. Unfortunately, this also means that I will no longer be able to receive autograph requests by mail as a fan mail service would print my signature on photos and mail them out. You deserve it to be the real deal. On a positive note, I am still here, and you can all still send me your fabulous letters, and pictures, and stories, through the fan email address. You can send in your art and photos, which we often post on the Facebook fan page, and you can tweet me any time! Stana

• Love 1

Oh, as am I. Generally on message boards this sort of thing degenerates to increasingly fervent speculation, as though repeating a stannish theory over and over gives it some sort of validity. It's refreshing to see people who are trying to make sense of upsetting news sharing what little information they're able to find instead.

Edited by Julia

Here's a minority opinion for sure.  First, I'm NOT talking about the way the departures were handled, whether NT and SK are mortal enemies, or whether sexism is involved.  

I'm one of the few looking for a reboot -- it may work or it may not, but Castle has needed an overhaul for a couple of seasons.  The charm of the first years is long gone and, for me, most of that is because of what has been done to the Beckett character.  She's become irritating and self-righteous and making her Captain was foolish.   I hope the character isn't killed off because I don't want to see Castle in mourning/recovery mode, but the show needs an energy that's been lacking for quite awhile.  It's drastic, but not unheard of and I'm willing to give it a chance, assuming of course, the show is renewed.  

• Love 2

Here's a minority opinion for sure.  First, I'm NOT talking about the way the departures were handled, whether NT and SK are mortal enemies, or whether sexism is involved.  

I'm one of the few looking for a reboot -- it may work or it may not, but Castle has needed an overhaul for a couple of seasons.  The charm of the first years is long gone and, for me, most of that is because of what has been done to the Beckett character.  She's become irritating and self-righteous and making her Captain was foolish.   I hope the character isn't killed off because I don't want to see Castle in mourning/recovery mode, but the show needs an energy that's been lacking for quite awhile.  It's drastic, but not unheard of and I'm willing to give it a chance, assuming of course, the show is renewed.  

At the end of S5 Castle was pulling in 11M but then Marlowe decided to tinker with the core premise and came up with the DC arc, along with the never ending wedding preparations, which were so out of sync, how do you talk about venues in Ep 7 and Ep 14 when you don't discuss the guest list until Ep 19, and then after Beckett successfully gets closure for her mother's murder she has to be taken down a peg or two by destroying her canon and then Castle disappears on his wedding day giving rise to the farcical non event of the season of Castle which also saw the floating of the P.I. arc and here we are today light years away from the original concept with Beckett separated from her team and Castle for most episodes and either chasing her never ending mythology or delivering boring dialogue as the captain.

The ratings didn't justify the changes that were started by Marlowe, Beckett was at her best solving crimes with Castle supported by the boyz and that could have continued, L&O SVU is in,  what, its S17, but if the BTS issues were what triggered the need to try something different the writers have not been creatively up to the job for most of the time. Dead Red, Heartbreaker and Death Wish have shown how it is possible to write a well received episode even though the two leads have to be kept apart, most of the other ideas have not been as successful, more often highlighting their separation, instead of making it not so obvious, and aggravating a lot of people who have pined for the "good old days". In a sense S8 has been Castle 2.0, when I'm sure many who welcomed the replacement of Marlowe and Amann were expecting a reboot back to the original, but it was not to be, and now they are going to attempt Castle whatever, presumably built around Castle, his super sleuth daughter and his irritating sidekick, characters who interest me not one iota.

Edited by westwingfan
  • Love 3

Penny wasn't fired because of Stana. Sure, Beckett was made Captain, but they would've used Penny's salary to bring on Vikram and Hayley.

I can't help but wonder if Stana in part did want out because haven't she and her husband been harassed by rabid fans? Couple that with the show not working when Castle and Beckett aren't living and working together, basically the network is going all in on Fillion. With Beckett gone, I'm assuming the show will become "Richard Castle Investigations" set in LA. Maybe Ryan and Espo transfer out there or maybe they go to work for Castle.

The network is hedging that people will tune in just to see "Castle" I'm guessing that's what this whole season has really been about, testing the waters to see what a non-Beckett show would be like. Perhaps they haven't watched the last 7 years when the focus was almost completely on Beckett with Castle as a sidekick.

I agree that Castle has become stale over the past few seasons. I have no interest, however, in watching Castle 2.0 jump a year ahead and have widowed Castle working as a PI, and hear Alexis saying things like "Come on Dad it's been a year, it's time to move on and start dating again" or something equally as awful as that. All assuming they are going to kill of Beckett of course.

I think what galls me the most is that Stana didn't get to give Beckett the send off she deserved. I think if ABC want a shortened 9th and final season the least they could have done is given Stana the opportunity to finish the show/send Beckett off with some dignity.  

• Love 5

I'm impressed how many people on this forum appear to have deep knowledge into the inner-workings of the SF/NK relationship

Hah. I wish we didn't have to speculate on the SK/NF relationship. I try to ignore that stuff but when it affects the final product then it's hard to do.

I don't care if they are besties or mortal enemies as long as it doesn't show on my screen.

• Love 2

Haven't watched first run in years and can barely tolerate syndication but I figured the wedding thing would be the beginning of the end. Sometimes they take themselves too seriously other times it's too silly. I'm guess Katic pushed or implied for too much in contract negotiations. Might not even be money. I'm wondering if the captain thing was her idea-ridiculous with the character's record. I'm surprised they didn't keep Jones, I would've expanded her role.

I will say if money and/or conflicts were the problem why not go the route cable does with their shows with a new set of epi's every three months or so. Major Crimes has it right, not a favorite but it's first run year round yet not saturated or stale.

Also when I saw the show Forever I think it was I thought that was going to be Castle's replacement. What happened there.

I guess I'm far into the minority here, but I'm actually far more interested to see what new direction a reboot might take than one more season of trying to make it awkwardly work the way that it is.

• Love 5

It's fascinating how that random crew member's wife knew Stana was leaving before the main cast members did (eye roll). Not to mention was dumb enough to tweet it publicly.

BTW, that woman did clarify her tweet was originally referring to the hiatus, but I have my doubts.

@jescos @synergy1135 @Namace11 @Stana_Katic @amandaaescobedo Its hiatus time!

Edited by FlickerToAFlame

Nice for him that he hopes the show will go on for many years, and supports his bros.  You need to check that ego at the door, guy.

Stana Katic's twitter is so classy, she's asking people for their favorite moments, episodes, outfits ect.

This reminds me of House, M.D. and how they kicked out Lisa Edelstein.

Lisa Edelstein was the one who wanted to leave.  Granted, they screwed Cuddy's character over in the previous season but she has to take some of the responsibility for that because she lobbied like crazy to have House in a relationship with Cuddy.  Of course it was a big mess that made Cuddy look bad; that's the show.  And then she refused to return for the final episode.

if anything, this is more like how House treated Jennifer Morrison, promising her for three seasons that she would be front burner again and then suddenly firing her early season 6 while keeping the men up front.

BTW, Michael Weatherly is leaving NCIS, replaced by something of an unknown. The network quite possibly never approached him either. We'll never know. I think we're probably seeing more of the ugly underside than usual. I wonder why. Poor management?

It was Michael Weatherly's choice to leave. Not surprising, he must have become tired playing TV oldest frat boy for 13 years and wanted new challenges.

It really does seem a sex thing with Sleepy Hollow, The 100 and now Castle.

• Love 3

Seriously, NF's in negotiations, what can he say? Have any of the leads of any show ever said anything else when another cast member left? As much as I would love actors showing solidarity, I'm, unfortunately, not holding my breath for it to happen.

• Love 1

No, there's not really anything else he can say. People are going to be upset with him no matter what. And even if he and Stana were friends I wouldn't expect him to walk away because of what happened with her. I wouldn't quit my job because someone else got laid off.

But in terms of solidarity, I do think it's interesting one article said he refused to sign without Seamus and Jon. It shows that there was a chance they wouldn't get asked back, and that he is willing to make a stand for someone. But he's always said his favorite scenes are the ones with the boys, so it makes scenes he would want them to stay.

• Love 2

Nathan's carefully worded statement does not include the word "friend". One of them had to go. The network chose. Not really a shock.

We don't really know if Weatherly chose to go or if the network managed it better. He was clearly replaced with a cheaper guy.

Edited by TWP

I get the hope that rebooting the show might keep it viable for another season or more but the whole Castle PI thing never made much sense to me.  A world famous, highly visible author becomes a PI?  I suppose it's silly of me to think that most people hiring a detective would want someone low key and discrete.  Of course, the whole premise of Castle being involved in police investigations was also a stretch but once you got past that, it was easy to enjoy the COTW, so who knows?

NF has had a long association with ABC, so it isn't surprising that they want to keep him.  I just wish they would have given him a new show and a fresh start.

• Love 1

To be honest, this show stopped being good when those two finally knocked boots. For me, it was all about Castle ASSISTING Beckett. It's not the same without Beckett, and those two had more chemistry before they became a couple. I honestly haven't watched past season 5, and didn't know until reading these boards that the books stopped happening. Guess I haven't really missed anything in the last three years huh?

KaveDweller, on 19 Apr 2016 - 1:49 PM, said:

But in terms of solidarity, I do think it's interesting one article said he refused to sign without Seamus and Jon. It shows that there was a chance they wouldn't get asked back, and that he is willing to make a stand for someone. But he's always said his favorite scenes are the ones with the boys, so it makes scenes he would want them to stay.

Personally, I think that article is milking the situation and not entirely reliable. It's from the same site which also said Castle and Beckett were not yet married (don't know if it's the same article) and also said "Denver" and not "Dever". Not to mention that it all fits so nicely and makes such a nice story to spin it that.

TWP, on 19 Apr 2016 - 2:38 PM, said:

We don't really know if Weatherly chose to go or if the network managed it better. He was clearly replaced with a cheaper guy.

Weatherly's exit was announced back in January and has been reported to have been his choice. Since he got the lead in a new show not much later, I wouldn't be surprised if that was (part of) the reason.

You know why I can't stand in this whole equation more that Nathan, it's Molly because she has always struck me as one of those Hollywood kids without any empathy and her twitter feed is a perfect example of this.

• Love 2

Nice for him that he hopes the show will go on for many years, and supports his bros.  You need to check that ego at the door, guy.

It's egotistical for him to hope he has a job for a few more years?

KaveDweller, on 19 Apr 2016 - 1:49 PM, said:

Personally, I think that article is milking the situation and not entirely reliable. It's from the same site which also said Castle and Beckett were not yet married (don't know if it's the same article) and also said "Denver" and not "Dever". Not to mention that it all fits so nicely and makes such a nice story to spin it that

That makes sense. I saw on another site where The Ryan and Esposito characters were NOT picked up and they found out they weren't being asked back via social media - this was from Jon's Twitter account I believe, so I was surprised to read here that they WERE asked back. I don't think they were. The powers that be said they wanted a "clean slate" meaning NOBODY is gonna be asked back.

You know? It'll be so much better if, as some posters have said, they just humanely euthanized this show as is and shoot "Castle, P.I." and not try to make THIS Show "Castle, P.I." who wants a world renown AUTHOR as an investigator? He can write BOOKS, not find my kid or see if my wife is really going to work every night...bad, bad idea. You guys are making me happier and happier that I quit watching at season 5 (which kinda sucked to be honest).

207 208 209

statsgirl

Today. 1:36 pm

Stana Katic's twitter is so classy, she's asking people for their favorite moments, episodes, outfits ect.

cappuccino, on 19 Apr 2016 - 06:01 AM, said:

This reminds me of House, M.D. and how they kicked out Lisa Edelstein.

This really doesn't add anything to the conversation.  My opinion, for another forum..,  Let's stop the hating and just try and figure out what happened without demonizing people.  ,(again, I'm sorry I can't quote)

I guess I'm far into the minority here, but I'm actually far more interested to see what new direction a reboot might take than one more season of trying to make it awkwardly work the way that it is.

I am curious, will I watch-eh. But the show was STALE. They need a format/story a rabid or new fan can pick up on.

Bones' format and characters last while Castle's don't. What's the big difference.

To be honest, this show stopped being good when those two finally knocked boots. For me, it was all about Castle ASSISTING Beckett. It's not the same without Beckett, and those two had more chemistry before they became a couple. I honestly haven't watched past season 5, and didn't know until reading these boards that the books stopped happening. Guess I haven't really missed anything in the last three years huh?

I believe the next Nikki Heat, "High Heat" is published in October, might be an interesting dedication, or not.

hnygrl, on 19 Apr 2016 - 3:18 PM, said:

That makes sense. I saw on another site where The Ryan and Esposito characters were NOT picked up and they found out they weren't being asked back via social media - this was from Jon's Twitter account I believe, so I was surprised to read here that they WERE asked back. I don't think they were. The powers that be said they wanted a "clean slate" meaning NOBODY is gonna be asked back.

Huertas said, he and Dever have not yet been approached. It didn't say if they expect to be approached or not. If ABC plans to approach them, I doubt they'll be approached before Fillion agrees to terms.

We have no idea why Weatherly left. It may have been "sir,if you go quietly we'll offer you a pilot". You don't watch what people say, you watch what they do. They replaced Weatherly with a cheaper guy and they offered him a pilot (maybe to help him keep his mouth shut.). Pilots are no guarantee of anything.

Where did you read the "clean slate" quote? I haven't seen that one yet. I think the tidbit about Fillion suggests the idea was thrown around, but maybe not used? Someone else posted that this reminded them of the last season of The Practice, and I agree.

Personally, I think that article is milking the situation and not entirely reliable. It's from the same site which also said Castle and Beckett were not yet married (don't know if it's the same article) and also said "Denver" and not "Dever". Not to mention that it all fits so nicely and makes such a nice story to spin it that.

Weatherly's exit was announced back in January and has been reported to have been his choice. Since he got the lead in a new show not much later, I wouldn't be surprised if that was (part of) the reason.

Whoever wrote the article probably doesn't watch the show, but they may still have gossip from the negotiation.

Back from a board hiatus due to travelling to this sad and surprising news.  As a Castle viewer from the pilot, I've watched the show through good times and bad, and it's been the actors and their chemistry together that has kept me sticking with it.  I was indifferent when Marlowe left because I thought he had drove the show into a creative decline for several years already, but Stana leaving will really mark the end of an era.  Caskett was what I watched the show for even if I like the characters on their own as well.  Ending a love story on a death or a divorce that doesn't give them their always would just be unbearably sad.  Especially as it's the lightheartedness and the love story on Castle that's drawn me in.  If the show is really renewed for a short final season, I can only hope that somehow Stana can come back for a guest spot in the finale to give us the happy ending although the odds of something like that happening are probably low.    

Nathan and Stana have some of the best onscreen chemistry I've seen, and as far as I'm concerned as a viewer, they were still bringing it onscreen up till this season when the writing delivered.  I'm just very sad that we won't get to see them onscreen together anymore.  Never say never, but chances that they'll reunite onscreen together in the future are low.  Whatever that indefinable X quality that is vital for good onscreen chemistry, they had it in spades and you just don't get that kind of chemistry with your costar every day.

It is sad and disappointing that it appears Stana was not able to exit the show on her terms, if she even wanted to.  Despite some of her fans saying she was done with Castle, I had felt fairly certain that she and Nathan both were interested in re-signing and in the show being renewed as signified by the recent uptick in their twitter activity re Castle.  They'd been making more of an effort for the network and at this time of the year, I thought it meant the usual negotiations were under way.  Yes, other shows have shown time and again that no one is really indispensable when it comes to show business and that it's a business decision first and foremost above any creative ones, but still, it's shocking when it happens to a show you watch.

I get that people are angry and upset but in the absence of so little knowledge about anything factual, I am not jumping aboard the sexism or any other blame game bandwagon except to blame the party who actually made the decision and had the power to do it, i.e. the network.  I'm so very tired of all the accusations of sexism, misogynism, bullying and all kinds of character assassination against Nathan in particular (and others in the cast and the writers) without any proof.  Those are serious allegations and I think it's simply unfair and irresponsible to levy that blame at someone without actual knowledge of the matter at hand.  There's plenty of supposition and shade thrown in the fandom throughout the years, where rumours from who knows where and questionable articles from sources of dubious journalistic quality somehow gets turned into "fact" by some in the fandom.  I'm really tired of that.  When you really think about it, there's precious little that's concrete that's come out about their personal or professional relationship from verified sources.  People are only still guessing after all this time even if they may firmly believe in their opinions.   In this day and age, anyone can pretend to be an insider, anyone can pretend to be a source and email some salacious made up stuff to a tabloid, TV Line, or even HW publications.  There are plenty of crazy fans with crazy fan agendas.  What I'm saying is I'm personally leery of believing anything that's coming out there from unnamed sources.  There's usually more than one side to every story and anyone submitting any insider info generally has an agenda.  

I just want to say that even if there's truth to them not getting along personally, that's not the same as them not being professional with each other.  Many people seem to conflate the two.  They both have careers to think about post-Castle and they're both smart people who know reputations matter so I don't subscribe to the theory that anyone was a diva on set or created a bad working environment.  Especially against the backdrop of all the guest stars praising the set, and when other cast members seem to like and respect both.  These actors have to work in front of hundreds of people every day and it makes more sense to behave well than poorly.   Whatever their personal relations, it doesn't necessarily follow that that had anything to do with the network's decision, which I believe, came down to business more than anything else.

Off my soapbox and back to mourning Caskett.  Much as I've enjoyed Castle, I do think it's time for both Nathan and Stana to find their creative joy elsewhere by now.    

• Love 10

Michael Weatherly chose to leave NCIS and, he already has a new pilot (Bull) with CBS playing a Dr. Phil character. He wasn't fired or forced out of NCIS. In fact, he has a development deal with CBS, for his production company. Edited by Morrigan2575

Another article from Deadline

http://deadline.com/2016/04/stana-katic-castle-exit-nathan-fillion-reaction-molly-quinn-1201740245/

There's a bit that suggests that Nathan was the one that wanted the "only two days a week working together" clause in his contract for S8 which created the situation that the new showrunners had to deal with. Still don't think they dealt with it as well as they might creatively, even if it's true.

Edited by westwingfan

I will definitely watch it. But the main reason I watched Castle lately is Nathan and what’s left of once very likeable (or should I say consistent) characters. That being said, I would have also watched a Castle-less continuation of the show, depending on the direction it would have taken.

I’m really surprised by the network’s decision not to approach Stana for another season. Maybe I’m grossly underestimating the show but it doesn’t have much that sticks it together other than the two lead characters + supporting characters and the COTW. It’s continuously crappy with big arcs and it hasn’t really established a new premise this year. At least I did find the mentioning and use of Castle PI pretty random. To take the muse, the detective and the actress out of the equation leaves IMO a very unstable and unpredictable (regarding success) show.

As people who have no clue what was really going down before and after that announcement (who, what and why is to blame and who, what and why to support) I’m glad that Stana received plenty of fan support, but I’m also appalled at the hate directed at Nathan. Normally reading Twitter comments makes me roll my eyes or maybe give me a rush of adrenalin but today I felt a bit devastated. Even Mike & Tom Eat Snacks continuously mispronouncing Leibniz Butterkekse couldn’t cheer me up properly. And it left me with a strong contempt for these kind of fans.

• Love 1
As people who have no clue what was really going down before and after that announcement (who, what and why is to blame and who, what and why to support) I’m glad that Stana received plenty of fan support, but I’m also appalled at the hate directed at Nathan. 

Same.  The fandom drama and the vicious hate speech directed at cast and fellow fans in recent years, not just in this instance though this could mark a pinnacle ;), has really exposed the ugly side of fandom to me and it's a bitter beast.  It's also shown me how susceptible and gullible, and yes, even ignorant, people can be, especially when blinded by hate and prejudice.  And sadly shown me why there will always be a market for tabloids and trash.  Reflection of the real world?  Quite scary and depressing.  I will definitely miss Stana on the show, but I will not miss that subsection of fans of hers whose agenda only seems to be to hate.  Stana deserved better from the network and the actors deserve better behaved fans. 

Edited by madmaverick
  • Love 4

There's a bit that suggests that Nathan was the one that wanted the "only two days a week working together" clause in his contract for S8 which created the situation that the new showrunners had to deal with. Still don't think they dealt with it as well as they might creatively, even if it's true.

Deadline is not Star, so if they're saying it they must have reason to believe it's true.

I feel like we are going to start getting a lot of negative stories about BOTH Nathan and Stana now that this is out, and I'm not really looking forward to it. I've been checking comments on some of these articles, which was probably a really bad idea (and a way to have a very unproductive afternoon). But I've seen people posting comments about how they have inside knowledge and Stana is actually has some huge ego and is hated by everyone and that's why they didn't her back. Then there are posts from others that they have inside knowledge and Nathan has a huge ego and is disliked. Amazing how so many people who apparently have inside knowledge spend their time posting anonymously on TV sites.

Personally, I don't think any actor is perfect or all evil. And no one is universally liked or universally hated. They are people like all of us and have likable/unlikable traits. I always thought the cast/crew members who have spoken highly of them seemed genuine so I think they must be decent people and it sucks that they are getting sucked into the blame game, him vs her bullshit. I'm sure there are also people on Castle who dislike both of them, but I don't want that to become the focus of all this.

• Love 4

I think if there's one thing which Castle has taught us it's that there's always more to the story. So, even if it was Fillion who requested they work together for two days a week, we have no idea about the context. Maybe it wasn't an "only", maybe it was a "then". Maybe it was something else.

If Fillion were such a bad person as he's now made out to be, I doubt, for example, that he'd be friends with so many other actors (sometimes I'm under the impression he knows half of the TV show actors). Same goes for Katic - if she were such a bad person, I doubt she'd be so sweet and caring to fans. They may have had their differences but it always takes two to tango.

Edited by CheshireCat
  • Love 6

I'm impressed how many people on this forum appear to have deep knowledge into the inner-workings of the SF/NK relationship

I don't have any deep knowledge into the inner-workings of their relationship. However, it's been obvious (to me) from what I've seen onscreen that their personal relationship had to have deteriorated a lot over the last couple of seasons. To me, it makes a whole lot of sense that this issue is also (part of) the reason for SK's dismissal.The lukewarm sentiment of NF's twitter message completes the picture.

• Love 3