Type keyword(s) to search

Trailers & New Movies: Coming Soon to a Cinema Near You!

• Start Topic

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter goes Nicholas Sparks:

I can't look at Benjamin Walker without seeing him as Abraham Lincoln's youthful counterpart who hunted vampires.

I'm bitter that Warm Bodies didn't do well enough to turn Teresa Palmer into a star.

Egregious CGI is totally destroying my desire to see Jaime Lannister in this movie. 

I wouldn't pay money to see it, but I'd definitely watch it on cable some Saturday night.  I mean, yeah, why is everyone in this movie whiter than white, but damned if Nikolaj doesn't hot as hell.  The CGI is excessive and awful, though.

Oh sheesh, I meant 'look' hot as hell.  Damn, he's so hot I can no longer type in English!

Edited by proserpina65
  • Love 2

I'm trying to figure out if they're ignoring that Zoolander has what should be a teenaged son with Matilda, or not? Christine Taylor was listed, but she might just be a very small cameo.

They are fudging the time gap -- it's ten years instead of 15 and the son is there.  I'm pretty sure he's in the car with Z when he goes into oncoming traffic.  The kid is listed on IMDb.

They are fudging the time gap -- it's ten years instead of 15 and the son is there.  I'm pretty sure he's in the car with Z when he goes into oncoming traffic.  The kid is listed on IMDb.

Damn, I was hoping they'd cast a hunky 20-year old model to play 15, and then have wink, nudges about his age.

They have succeeded in performing a miracle: made me eager to see Cumberbatch in a movie. After the one-two punch of whitewashing Khan in that awful Star Trek movie and portraying Alan Turing as being blackmailed into covering up an Axis spy, I would have bet folding money that wasn't possible.

What happened to Isla Fisher?

Isla had a baby in March; maybe the pregnancy overlapped with filming and she passed on the role due to the physical demands.

Edited by Dejana

I enjoyed the first one as well, as a guilty pleasure and because I love the cast. But Isla Fisher was a big draw for me, so I'm disappointed she won't be in the sequel.

I enjoyed the first one as well, as a guilty pleasure and because I love the cast. But Isla Fisher was a big draw for me, so I'm disappointed she won't be in the sequel.

What happened to Isla Fisher?

"When contract negotiations go wrong..."

I wonder if Dave Franco and Jesse Eisenberg bonded over being in their 30's yet still being able to pass for college kids. Trust me, it gets annoying.

Edited by methodwriter85

I just realized that the timing actually works- if you believe that Toula's daughter was about 5/6 in the ending scene of the movie, it actually works that she's graduating from high school right now. #IFeelOld.

Although I am looking forward to this, I have to say while watching the trailer I lost count of the number of facelifts.

• Love 1

They have succeeded in performing a miracle: made me eager to see Cumberbatch in a movie. After the one-two punch of whitewashing Khan in that awful Star Trek movie and portraying Alan Turing as being blackmailed into covering up an Axis spy, I would have bet folding money that wasn't possible.

The transgender community is horrified.

I love that the advertising for Central Intelligence says "You need a little Hart and a big Johnson".

• Love 1

So, points in Extractions favour: Kellan Lutz looks really good and Gina Carano is always pretty awesome.  Points against: every line spoken in that trailer.

FSoG was basically a spoof of itself, is Fifty Shades of Black really necessary?

The Boss: the Geppetto comment made me laugh but it seems like Melissa McCarthy should basically only be allowed to make movies with Paul Feig because that looks terrible.

Central Intelligence, no amount of love for Dwayne Johnson (and there is a lot of love for Dwayne Johnson in my heart) could make that trailer look good.

I honestly want this to be a Tonya Harding parody, because this chick looks like she would've NAILED Tonya Harding. I'm Sebastian Stan's bitch, so if this winds up being in the theater I work at, I'll go.

Edited to add: Ooh, it's Melissa Rauch. She gave a GREAT stand-up at my college six or seven years ago.

Edited by methodwriter85

Kellen Lutz is Channing Tatum minus the charm and charisma.

I've always considered him someone who looks like he should have been the third Hemsworth brother instead of the actual third Hemsworth brother.

Kellen basically comes off as that dumb, friendly jock who never really had to bother with developing charm or charisma because he was cute growing up.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2

I've always considered him someone who looks like he should have been the third Hemsworth brother instead of the actual third Hemsworth brother.

Kellen basically comes off as that dumb, friendly jock who never really had to bother with developing charm or charisma because he was cute growing up.

Maybe it's the accents lulling me but somehow the Hemsworths seem slightly more distinctive and charming.

Honestly, he (Kellan) reminds me more of Paul Walker (RIP): kind of Ken-doll generic and plastic.

Edited by dusang

I love Barbershop and Barbershop 2 was alright and I am, in a perverse way, looking forward to Barbershop 3 but I must take issue with the inclusion of Anthony Anderson -- who ended part one trying to frame Michael Ealy's Ricky for the robbery and then going to jail -- particularly in combination with the exclusion of Michael Ealy!!  C'mon!!  Although... Common.