Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Nice To Metria

• Start Topic

I'm a scorched earth kinda fighter and if I were Kenya I would be throwing all kinds of shade and shots Phaedra's way. How clever is her read about convict sperm now? I've never seen a broad squirm so hard while trying to put on a pleasant face.

And there is no way we ain't being punked by Nene and that pink rug she had on her head in her THs.

• Love 9

"It's more entertaining watching this episode of Lockdown" -- Kenya

I was really scared for Phaedra seeing the body lock Apollo had her in. Please go away, Apollo. Now.

Nene is trying to channel Peter Tork of the Monkees in that wig.

I thought she was channeling Oliver from The Brady Bunch.

Demetrius is on edge because she knows Roger Bobb is not going to marry her.

• Love 4

Nene in her blonde Raggedy Ann wig gave me all kinds of giggles and then Kenya with her watching an episode of Lockdown sent me over the edge!

Apollo was giving me creepy abusive vibes with Phaedra.

Edited by Jack Terrier
  • Love 5

And there is no way we ain't being punked by Nene and that pink rug she had on her head in her THs.

Girl ...

What IS that thing? How did she leave out the house with that on and think she looked cute - let alone wear it on television? Where are her friends?

That Apollo/Phaedra interaction was so awkward.

"Not a khaki suit. Help him, Jesus." I cracked up.

• Love 6

Wow, Riley is getting FAT!

Mama Joyce is one manipulative bitch!

WTF was Kenya wearing? Ditto for Cynthia.

Was Peter ogling Demetri's mini skirt, or was that tricky editing?

NeNe, you were selling your wares at midnight. Calm down!

Kenya was obviously doing some recon with RogerBob. Holy deja vu!

Who invited Apollo to the event?

Were they showing Apollo and Phaedra's interactions out of sequence? Wow, that was uncomfortable!

• Love 3

Apollo pulling Phaedra into that hug and whispering in her ear was creepy as fuck. Don't invade personal space when you know that person isn't open to it. That made me uncomfortable.

Demetria's video release party was so sad. Nothing was organized and her clothing was tragic. Roger Bobb will never marry her because he seems to enjoy breaking up to get new women.

Ugh at Joyce. Her lying ass. Kandi is a sucker. Kandi also needs to have Riley mow the lawn as exercise. She's too young to be that big.

Nene's wig....

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 6

Damn, Phaedra is handling this like a champ. Her so called husband takes every opportunity to humiliate, threaten and disrespect her on camera. His creepy hug and discussing their private business in front of a group of women who hate her is beyond the pale. I know she was counting the minutes until he was locked up. Cynthia can miss me with the Southern Belle slip is showing snark. Honey, your marriage is on thin ice too.

Joyce is so manipulative. Kandi's been abused her entire life and can't see it. She walks on eggshells around Joyce. It's not healthy. Unfortunately so many people have toxic relationships with spouses, family members and friends feeling they have no choice but to "deal" with it.

• Love 18

Nene's big pink wig channeled mops, one of the Monkees, Raggedy Ann, and Dora the Explorer. That fried cotton candy she had on her head will not do but it sure made me laugh. At her.

Riley needs an intervention. 

Kandi deserves what she gets from her insane mother. 

ETA

Ohhh Joyce is trying to "hep" Kandi by destroying her house. Now it all makes sense. Kandi falls for that "I have an aneurysm"? She's dumber than I figured.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 8

I thought she was channeling Oliver from The Brady Bunch

Hah! Nene's new wig was giving me 80s cartoon He-Man.

Tonight's drinking game word was 'RogerBob'.

I am really not feeling those gigantic, batwing shirts Nene is hocking on QVC.

• Love 7

It's "amarism".

Ohh I stand corrected. I knew there was something I didn't understand.

Stupid woman. She makes me grind my teeth when she's on my tv and I still have hope that Kandi will boot her out of her life one day. Ok, that hope is hanging on by a thread, but I guess I'm an optimist given that I have had to disown one of my own parents for really stupid behavior. It's not easy, it's not fun but it saved my sanity.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 1

Damn, Phaedra is handling this like a champ. Her so called husband takes every opportunity to humiliate, threaten and disrespect her on camera. His creepy hug and discussing their private business in front of a group of women who hate her is beyond the pale. I know she was counting the minutes until he was locked up.

This makes me suspect that Shady Fakedra is hiding something - that she knows more about Apollo's fraud - than she has admitted.  And she is playing up to him - so that he won't spill the dirt on her.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 6
Nene's big pink wig channeled mops, one of the Monkees, Raggedy Ann, and Dora the Explorer.

The five o'clock shadow lends a touch of Emmett Kelly (on a rough night).  

I thought the weird darkened lower face was some kind of mean thing done to her without her knowledge at Watch What Happens Live, but it appears that she really believes it's ... I have no idea what she believes it's doing.  She can't have looked into an actual mirror.

• Love 4

Eight years and still waiting to get wifed up, by Cabbage Patch Bobb?

Plus dude blows off your struggle ass video release party?

Chile....

I know, right?  Demetria is too old to be this dense.  Surely she knows she is one of many....

• Love 2

I am betting Peter told Apollo about the party. No way Apollo would be invited otherwise (except by production, of course). When will he realize he's a blistering boil on the hind quarters of society?

That's my theory, too. Didn't Kenya claim Peter kept inviting Walter to parties?
  • Love 3

Demetria, Gurl, he ain't proposing. Not happening. Well at least not to you. Doing the most, way too pressed and thirsty.

Nene was giving me Power of Grayskull realness.

Sad that Joyce claimed to have ammerisms but Sharon is the one who had a stroke.

• Love 18

Judging from how pressed chick was about CB Bobb being in that pic with Kenya, she knows.

She knows, but does she understand that he is not going to marry her until he is not worth marrying (he is old and penniless).

Its more likely that Apollo will propose to her.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 2

I couldn't help but notice Roger Bobb's big trash can beside his feet and the box of Kleenex behind him. It's those little things that tell me his office is in a strip mall somewhere.

The lack of natural light from a window is a sign also.

• Love 3

Charming, I wondered at Cynthia's shading Phaedra. That was so random. Cynthia is really trying to hold on to that peach.

Cynthia's so embarrassing. Kenya & Kordell's enemies have become her enemies.  The problem is she's turned up over nothing that involves her. Peter's coaching her right into the unemployment line.

This makes me suspect that Shady Fakedra is hiding something - that she knows more about Apollo's fraud - than she has admitted.  And she is playing up to him - so that he won't spill the dirt on her.

Everyone keeps saying this but I don't see it. Apollo has such hatred for Phaedra that if she was involved with his criminal activity I think he would have spilled it to the Feds. To cut down his own time and punish Phaedra for trying to in his words "control" him. It would be his ultimate revenge.

• Love 17

I don't know why Cynthia stays shading Phae lately. It is not a good look for Cyn. I am sure Cyn is privy to some diss about the marriage as Apollo seems close to Peter and Peter is a gossipy bitch so Cyn asking why Phae wasn't happy to see Apollo and saying Phae's slip was showing kinda pissed me off. Cynthia should think about the times she was 'happy' to see Peter after Petra emptied her bank accounts without her knowledge and went out and brought cars and buildings and multiple that by about 1,000. That is how 'happy' Phae was to see Apollo. 

Can Todd read Joyce or can Todd read Joyce? You would think his ass was in the room when he asked if she used her sick, tired, reedy weak voice. 

No words for that troglodyte Joyce. Kandi is the one that has a reason to beef with her but Joyce is the one acting mad and not speaking to her. Manipulative much? I really, really, really want to know what Joyce meant by Kandi not appreciating the things people do for her. Just WTF does Kandi need to be grateful for? Does Joyce expect Kandi to be jump for joy that her no count man ripped all the bathrooms apart down to the damn studs, left the whole house in a complete shambles so that it can't even be put on the market? Should Kandi now be thankful that she now has to come out of pocket for tens of thousands of dollars to fix the problems that Joyce and her piece single-handedly created? Not only did Kandi have the joy of buying that hobgoblin a new house, she now has to fix a once perfectly fine house that Joyce wrecked. 

That being said, I can't even begin to feel sorry for Kandi because she falls for that old okey doke hook, line and sinker like a damn fool. Kandi is probably out now buying her a Rolls and diamonds to soothe Joyce's amarism. 

Joyce looked like she was doing the Elaine Benise (Seinfeld) dance at the cookout.

Don't like talking about the kids so I will just leave it at, yikes to Riley at the cookout.

That whole Roger Bobb shit was a waste of my time. Scripted to the damn max.

Kenya's figure looks great this season. Looks like she lost a few pounds, not that she needed to. I don't know if she had her ass implants removed or reshaped or the weight loss had an effect on it but her ass is looking decidedly less boxy and fake this season. Her hair is slaying me.

WTF did Claudia have on at the photoshoot. That ugly long ass blouse over black shorts and heels look not only cheap as hell but dated.

Speaking of dated fashions, Nene is hawking some ugly shapeless clothes on HSN.

Nene looks like she was wearing a platinum hurricane spin mop on her head.

8878-1.zoom.a.jpg

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 9

Wow, Riley is getting FAT!

Getting?  Riley has been a chunk for quite a while.  Did you see her in Kandi's wedding?  She had on a too short dress with heels she looked like a doddering drunk trying to wear.  I think she has food issues just like Kandi.  It's a shame that with all of her money, Kandi can't hire a nutritionist who can whip up healthy food that tastes good for her family.  It is possible, I see it on the food network every day.  All of this yoyo dieting that Kandi does is very unhealthy also.  You would think she would be more concerned with her daughter's health instead of spoiling her with dual wide screen televisions.

• Love 6

Kandi is real stupid but Todd can read right through Joyce.  Holy damn, it was eerie how he knew exactly what went down with Joyce and he wasn't even in the room.  That's probably why Joyce hates him so much...because he doesn't fall for her crap and she can't stand that!!

Cynthia has been hanging with her bitch Peter too long now.  What the hell was up with her all kinds of shading Phaedra?  Phaedra was going through a very rough time with her husband was very upset about it.  Plus she was concerned for her children, etc.  Everyone knows that.  That was all kinds of wrong for Cynthia to be so mean towards her situation in her TH.  I'm really, really disgusted by her behavior this season.  

• Love 10

The lack of natural light from a window is a sign also.

No Executive Assistant or Secretary to greet/announce visitors.

Demetria's magazine cover pic slumped by the wall near the door.

Where was the wall of accolades and degrees?

Cheap showroom furniture and Cabbage Patch dressed like LAHH's Rich Dollaz.  

• Love 4

@Brooklynista, the Nene tunic was originally 59.95 and is now half price. I still can't believe it sold out. In the immortal words of Dwight: How dreadful! Imagine spending that much money for something you could literally make with a clearance rack shirt from the dollar store and a pair of scissors.

That wig, that wig, that wig. It's been a long time since a Housewife show has given me a real laugh out loud. Thanks, Nene!

• Love 5

What the hell was up with her all kinds of shading Phaedra?  Phaedra was going through a very rough time with her husband was very upset about it.  Plus she was concerned for her children, etc.  Everyone knows that.  That was all kinds of wrong for Cynthia to be so mean towards her situation in her TH.  I'm really, really disgusted by her behavior this season.

Nene was right about Cynthia going whatever way the wind blows, and right now she's following a bunch of hot air called Kenya.  Frankly, I'm looking forward to the day Kenya turns on Cynthia and starts flirting and carrying on with Peter.  Would love for that tea party to go down. 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 7

@Brooklynista, the Nene tunic was originally 59.95 and is now half price. I still can't believe it sold out. In the immortal words of Dwight: How dreadful! Imagine spending that much money for something you could literally make with a clearance rack shirt from the dollar store and a pair of scissors.

That wig, that wig, that wig. It's been a long time since a Housewife show has given me a real laugh out loud. Thanks, Nene!

Nene's "design' isn't original.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/6/14/17/enhanced-buzz-23600-1339709675-16.jpg

• Love 1

That whole Roger Bobb shit was a waste of my time. Scripted to the damn max.

Wasn't it though? I blame Demetria. If you've ever seen House of Payne, then you know she is not the greatest actress. Those episodes where she was hooked on crack were especially hilarious.

I'm not big into QVC but is the midnight hour where they send products to die?

LOL, it was HSN and the midnight showing is a big deal. It means that you are the "todays special" in the spotlight all day long. Her clothes were featured all day long, and that shirt (yuck) was shown every hour until it sold out, which it did.

Damn, Phaedra is handling this like a champ. Her so called husband takes every opportunity to humiliate, threaten and disrespect her on camera. His creepy hug and discussing their private business in front of a group of women who hate her is beyond the pale. I know she was counting the minutes until he was locked up. Cynthia can miss me with the Southern Belle slip is showing snark. Honey, your marriage is on thin ice too.

Joyce is so manipulative. Kandi's been abused her entire life and can't see it. She walks on eggshells around Joyce. It's not healthy. Unfortunately so many people have toxic relationships with spouses, family members and friends feeling they have no choice but to "deal" with it.

Phaedra has tussled with a number of HWs but Cynthia was never 1 of them and Cynthia's glee at Phaedra's pain/humiliation/discomfort was sickening to see. She has turned into Peter's and Kenya's puppet, parroting their thought/feelings!

Nene: " I feel like gays are very special people and I have one. Check."

Rubs me all kinds of wrong. "Gays" are not a special toy, you cow.

It seems to be a common theme on a few of the HW shows, having a "gay" friend/sidekick. It makes me wonder if they think it curries favor with Andy to announce they have a gay friend or that they need a gay friend on the show. Brandi (BH) announces her "gay gents" all the time, Ramona (NY) introduces her "gay husband" every season as has Sonja, even Kenya has used the "gay friend" title in describing Brandon several times since joining the show. They need to stop using/saying "gay" and just say friend IMO.

• Love 8

Kandi needs to make not only herself some healthy meals but Riley as well.

MJ can say what ever she wants about Todd but the minute Kandi says something about her man she gets cussed out and the silent treatment.  Kandi should give her a dose of her own medicine.

For somebody who's supposed to be so successful Roger Bobb's office did look shabby and I too thought it strange that Kenya just walked up in there. 

Demetria seemed to be fishing for compliments on her outfits.  Seven years is too long to be with somebody who doesn't claim you in public.

• Love 6