Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Nice To Metria

• Start Topic

"Charming, I wondered at Cynthia's shading Phaedra. That was so random. Cynthia is really trying to hold on to that peach."

I wondered about this, too. Cynthia's been really obnoxious this season. Her comment about Phaedra was weird and nasty. And what's up with her constantly going on about how gorgeous and sexy she is? If you have to keep telling people you're gorgeous and sexy, maybe you aren't so much.

P.S. Amarism???

• Love 8

Cynthia does look different this season. I suppose maybe your attitude does reflect on your appearance and her attitude sucks. I don't know what Phaedra ever did to Cynthia to deserve that shit. Thankfully Apollo is gone and the divorce is in the works. Those boys are better off without him around. Hopefully Phaedra has wised up and will a man who can be a positive force in her and the boy's lives.

• Love 2

I didn't think Nene's Beatles wig was the problem so much as the makeup she had going on with it. Sometimes she has this makeup look that gives her big light colored circles around her eyes, super dark nose, cheeks and chin, and then this really, really unflattering matte light pink lipstick. If she'd worn that wig with the makeup look she had on HSN, I think she probably would've looked kind of kicky.

• Love 2

I'm just going to state the obvious elephant in the room... Cynthia has gained weight. A lot of it. And that will trigger self-esteem issues, which in turn will trigger her to put other people down in order to feel better about herself. Skinny model Cynthia was a much nicer person.

• Love 11
No words for that troglodyte Joyce. Kandi is the one that has a reason to beef with her but Joyce is the one acting mad and not speaking to her. Manipulative much? I really, really, really want to know what Joyce meant by Kandi not appreciating the things people do for her. Just WTF does Kandi need to be grateful for? Does Joyce expect Kandi to be jump for joy that her no count man ripped all the bathrooms apart down to the damn studs, left the whole house in a complete shambles so that it can't even be put on the market? Should Kandi now be thankful that she now has to come out of pocket for tens of thousands of dollars to fix the problems that Joyce and her piece single-handedly created? Not only did Kandi have the joy of buying that hobgoblin a new house, she now has to fix a once perfectly fine house that Joyce wrecked.

As someone mentioned up thread, I hated the way the family was like "well you have to make up with your mama..."  Do you think if a spouse or friend treated Kandi the way MJ treats her, that her family would want her to continue that relationship?

Remember,  MJ started cursing Kandi out as soon as she saw her because Kandi dared complain about what MJ's boyfriend had done to her house.  I think the family is afraid if Kandi cuts off her mother then the rest of the family would get cut off as well and no longer have access to Kandi's money.  Even though Kandi is frugal with her money, she seem quiet generous when it comes to her family.  I do not think anyone has her best interest at heart.

Who the hell is Roger Bob and why does he have two first names?

I did not realize that cutting two holes in a tent was the next designer trend.  Also, that "Cold Shoulder" top was doing horrible things to her body.  She looked shapeless, when she was sitting down, and it made the models look weird and shapeless as well.

That video party was one of the saddest things I have ever seen in my life.  Demetria is not a bad looking girl, but her outfit was painful (perhaps Nene's designer made it).  Honey, if you had of just sent everyone an email link of your video on you tube it would have been a much better promotion (not to mention the thing would have probably worked). 

Didn't Chris Rock say something to the effect if a man has been dating you for more than six months and you have not met any of his friends or family...then you are NOT his girlfriend?

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 8

Cynthia adopting a totally different personality really gives credence to the idea that she is only Nene's side kick. If she's not the side kick then who is she? She created a totally different persona.

Wow Apollo seemed very menacing in that scene didn't he? He gave me the creeps.

• Love 3

In regards to Cynthia's weight, doesn't she still have that medical issue that causes her to gain weight? Last season she talked about it and maybe it's what's causing her to gain weight again.

The surgery she had was supposed to take care of the fibroids. And when she had them she was only gaining weight in her stomach area. She was a lot smaller with the fibroids.

• Love 3

I don't think Kandi had the impression that all was well.  She said aww look, he wants to make up.  She had an unobstructed view of her friend's discomfort so maybe that was just a pacification move on her part.  I mean if anybody knows how to mollify....

Apollo struck me as desperate and attention seeking and high maintenance.    The guy has a slick mouth and we've seen him clearly be and sound aggressive with at least 3 of the people on that couch.  But for some reason, dangerous never really entered my mind in that scene.  Possessive yeah, not Ike Turner.  Hell maybe I can't see it, ya'll finna make me call my therapist.

Cynthia has gained weight, but Peter looks fatter, too. Maybe it's all of those surprise lunches that Peter treats Cynthia to and makes her pay for.

LMAO!!!!  the shade.

• Love 4

I sorta admire her for trying to rock the Lena Dun&Dunhammer do. But to quote Stephen Foster: I dreeeeam of Nene with the lighhht brow-in hairrrrr.

Last year I lost two cantaloupe-sized tumors along with all my female giblets, and have GAINED 62 pounds. Hormones can do crazy unpredictable shit. Here's a great primer on fibroids and weight gain: http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/uterine-fibroids/print.html

Edited by Gumby
  • Love 3

My take on this episode...

Nene-the wig in the TH. BAAADDDDDDAH. Her clothing line had some great pieces but the cape wasn't one. I think it's great that Greg supports Nene. And they now have the most stable marriage on the show

Claudia- was she there last night?

Demetria- she needs to wake up and realize he is just not into her. ... AT ALL!!!

Cynthia her insecurities are showing. She complimenting herself is lending toward pathetic. Her shade of Phaedra was all kinds of wrong.

Kenya- was planning to flirt with RB but he pretty much shut her down at the office. I also noted that he gave her the standard remark for people he has NO intensional of signing. She was invited to the showing for the show. She actually expected for him to present her to potential promotors sight unseen. I feel he was very unimpressed with her even more than he is with Demetria.

Porsha did note Demetria's bad side-boob fiasco. The entire showing was so unorganized and showed RB's lack of interest in Demetria's music career. Porsha was just a guest tonight.

Phaedra handled a very volatile situation very well considering she looked very afraid of Apollo. She was very aware of every word she uttered. When he hugged her, it was more like he was letting her know there was no escape. He was incredibly frightening and Kandi's remark showed just how clueless she was about the danger her friend was in. It reminded me of in "A COLOR PURPLE" when Mr's son asked Ceelie what should he do about his wife and she answered "Beat her."

Kandi is a mentally battered daughter so that's why she saw Apollo hugging Phaedra as their 'making up.'

• Love 7

I sorta admire her for trying to rock the Lena Dun&Dunhammer do. But to quote Stephen Foster: I dreeeeam of Nene with the lighhht brow-in hairrrrr.

Last year I lost two cantaloupe-sized tumors along with all my female giblets, and have GAINED 62 pounds. Hormones can do crazy unpredictable shit. Here's a great primer on fibroids and weight gain: http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/uterine-fibroids/print.html

Thanks for this. I had three fibroids removed six months ago and have gained 10 pounds. Shit happens. Further, I'm not sure which procedure Cynthia had done to remove her fibroids, but all my family members who had hysterectomies began early menopause soon after. Which can result in weight gain. Edited by charmed1

Just read another forum and one or two made an interesting point. Kenya stated that she was once a victim of domestic violence to was actually laughing and enjoying watching it happen right before her eyes. It was so obvious the fear in Phaedra's eyes especially when he gripped her. No one, not even her bestie Kandi seemed to even realize what was happening. That is what made it so hard to watch.

• Love 12
Kandi is delusional where interpersonal relationships are concerned. I believe she actually thought Apollo and Phaedra made up.

Darn right she is delusional about relationships. So delusional that she doesn't seem to realize her constant dismissiveness and disrespect of her husband is going to send him running for the hills. 

I think the family is afraid if Kandi cuts off her mother then the rest of the family would get cut off as well and no longer have access to Kandi's money.  Even though Kandi is frugal with her money, she seem quiet generous when it comes to her family.  I do not think anyone has her best interest at heart.

You may be onto something there. Also, is it possible they're all scared that THEY will have to take care of Mama Joyce if Kandi sends her packing once and for all?

She had fibroids and they were removed...

They seemed to have missed the biggest one - Peter. 

Maybe she got lost in her earrings because I sure don't remember seeing her last night.

LOL! I only remember her being there because she was the one who suggested Operation Trap-a-Dude to Demetria - which is apparently getting pregnant to get a commitment. Yikes. 

• Love 5

As far as Cynthia and Kandi in regards to Phaedra, maybe they don't know as much because Phaedra isn't opening up to them about what's going on between her and Apollo behind closed doors. Maybe legally Phaedra can't say much, about the case or whatever to inform the ladies on. She doesn't seem to want to open up too much about what's going on. As you can see this season she's been rather quiet for the most part.

Kandi, I do agree with a poster that she needs help in regards to her mother. She constantly lets MJ manipulate her.

Maybe she got lost in her earrings because I sure don't remember seeing her last night.

LOL! I only remember her being there because she was the one who suggested Operation Trap-a-Dude to Demetria - which is apparently getting pregnant to get a commitment. Yikes.

I'm pretty sure Demetria has run that operation herself many a time.  That, "I'm shocked you would say such a thing" face was fooling no one!  How many want to guess that she didn't inform Roger Bobb that the party was supposed to be their "debut" as a couple?  I bet he heard that shit through the grapevine and made himself scarce with the quickness. 

• Love 5

The comments here are funnier than the episode, although Kenya calling herself the Carrie of the group came close.

Carrie? as in SaTC? Sorry I ff Kenya for the most part.

Off topic: why is it women want to be Carrie? All the other ladies were stronger and smarter, flawed sure, but Carrie was neither strong or that smart.

Sorry.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10

As far as Cynthia and Kandi in regards to Phaedra, maybe they don't know as much because Phaedra isn't opening up to them about what's going on between her and Apollo behind closed doors. Maybe legally Phaedra can't say much, about the case or whatever to inform the ladies on. She doesn't seem to want to open up too much about what's going on. As you can see this season she's been rather quiet for the most part.

Stevie Wonder could see the obvious problem there. She had already talked to Kandi and if that scene cause our flesh to crawl, it had to be far more intense to those sitting right there watching it all. I can understand Claudia not reacting or even Peter. However, Cynthia and Kandi could have 'rescued' Phaedra by getting her to go to the bathroom with them.

• Love 4

For some reason when I read that post I had forgotten all about SATC and thought I'd missed Kenya refer to herself as THE Carrie as in '70s bullied teen, pig's blood drenched, kill everyone at prom Carrie.

Kenya saying that wouldn't seem that bizarre to me.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 9

I don't think Kenya is superhuman, so I don't blame her for not being overly concerned for Phaedra's situation with Apollo. 

Phaedra enjoyed the hell out of her nasty, aggressive husband speaking in a threatening manner to Kenya, she enjoyed having her huzzbinn as a status symbol of sorts, she used that as a cudgel against Kenya.  I could not give one single damn about Kenya snarking over the miserable situation and demented show put on by the two of them.  Phaedra has been vicious as hell towards others in TH's, has maligned Kenya despite receiving info about the whoriness that never was, and lies her hample (<- the h is deliberate) ass off from the point of her mysterious due date on forward.  There's the whole matter about Angela Stanton and what Ms. Parks has or has not known about the criminal enterprises swirling around her; I don't believe Phaedra fully, no matter how much she bats her eyes under their 13,333 layers of shadow and 6 glued-on pairs of false lashes.  I remember well Phaedra's bullshit about 'clean,' child-free men to Cynthia and Peter, calling Cynthia's ass 'cottage cheese' when she herself had a damn dairy aisle affixed to her whole body, and the arrogant, eye-rolling, chile-saying affect she's had since the beginning.

We are all dumber for witnessing Porsha on this show. 

• Love 17

I wish Cynthia would cool it with the blonde and develop some kind of signature style this season.  I get that she likes to change it up and Andy has let her know that he enjoys her frequent hair changes, which may equate to Keep On Doing It, but she looks dreadful this season and there really is little excuse.  She's a beautiful woman, at any weight, but I don't understand what she's trying to achieve with her various looks.  Pick a lane and own it for awhile.  Back to a real hair color, stop with the different lengths and looks every 5 minutes, and go for a vibe that says veteran model with her own style.

I do think that she' been injecting her face with something or other, as Porscha noted, to deal with the lack of elasticity that menopause brings. It's hard, for sure, losing all that one once was but it doesn't have to look so uncomfortable.  It's like a stun gun hit her all the time now.  

imjagain -- Just for myself, SATC was over so long ago that it's hard to remember but I wanted to be Carrie just because I'm one of those freakish beatniks who thinks that SJP is beautiful in her weird way, loved how comfy she was in her body, and missed my own apartment and life beyond a certain point.  Why Kenya would make herself out to be Carrie I guess has to do with wanting to be the star of the show.  (PS -- John Corbett, Mischa B?  - Sign me up!)

Kandi -- Loving the longer darker hair on her.  SO much better. I wish the Kandi-Aunts would issue their own cookbook.  That looked like an amazing spread if it was all really homemade.

• Love 4

I'm just going to state the obvious elephant in the room... Cynthia has gained weight. A lot of it. And that will trigger self-esteem issues, which in turn will trigger her to put other people down in order to feel better about herself. Skinny model Cynthia was a much nicer person.

Yup....I'm with you and I've been thinking this since the season began.  Even when Cynthia was having her fibroid issue, I don't recall her looking like she does now.  (Also, don't recall her "booty" looking like it does now, either....)

IMHO  Mama Joyce is the "Most Hated" Reality TV Personality of 2014.  I hate this woman with the fire of a thousand suns.  (There, I said it).  Secondly, I hate Kandi with "half" the fire of a thousand suns (therefore that would be 500 suns?).  Anyhoo ... I hate Kandi because she rewards her mother for constantly bad, highly inappropriate behavior and refuses to reel MJ in.  Uggh!  The dynamic between these two just kills me.  It is often too painful to watch and I am on the other side of the TV, you know?   Kudos for Todd checking Mama Joyce's behavior at every turn and pointing out the OBVIOUS bullshite to Kandi every.single.solitary.time regarding the uber-dysfunctional behavior/dynamic between she and manipulative Mama Joyce.  Love you Todd, sorry for the loss of your beautiful mother and best friend. RIP Miss Sharon ~ you were, and are, still a class act.  I hope all the RHOA cast members skim these boards from time to time.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 10

Just read another forum and one or two made an interesting point. Kenya stated that she was once a victim of domestic violence to was actually laughing and enjoying watching it happen right before her eyes. It was so obvious the fear in Phaedra's eyes especially when he gripped her. No one, not even her bestie Kandi seemed to even realize what was happening. That is what made it so hard to watch.

It was very creepy and scary to watch - I also wondered if he may have whispered some other things (threats, etc.) in her ear.  I thought that Phaedra handled herself very, very well....this was one time when she did act like a "true Southern belle" - she never faltered and remained strong.

• Love 7

Wow. The fashion in this episode was awful. My partner and I both started laughing hysterically the first time they showed NeNe's wig. Likewise, we both cringed during her "my gays" comments. As mentioned, Nene's caftans were boring and uninspired. Hated the outfit her designer wore- green slacks and a white shirt with flowers. Okay hated is a strong word, but it looked like something my mother or grandmother would wear.

HATED Claudia's Forever 21 looking long open shirt/dress thing over shorts. What was that? To me that was worse than Demetria's sideboob shirt! Claudia gets another demerit for those tacky wooden earings she wore during the "video release" party.

Kenya looked banging in her THs with the red outfit. Her skin looks flawless. I did notice the unflattering fit on the white dress when she went to RogerBobb's office though.

Agree that Phaedra has looked on point this season. Loved how she looked over at Kandi's house.

• Love 3

Could that be because they are all stealth bitches that really don't care about anybody but themselves?

As someone mentioned up thread, I hated the way the family was like "well you have to make up with your mama..."  Do you think if a spouse or friend treated Kandi the way MJ treats her, that her family would want her to continue that relationship?

Remember,  MJ started cursing Kandi out as soon as she saw her because Kandi dared complain about what MJ's boyfriend had done to her house.  I think the family is afraid if Kandi cuts off her mother then the rest of the family would get cut off as well and no longer have access to Kandi's money.  Even though Kandi is frugal with her money, she seem quiet generous when it comes to her family.  I do not think anyone has her best interest at heart.

Seems to me that if the family wants the gravy train to continue, they should be telling MJ to make up with Kandi and stop causing problems with Todd.  WTF are they telling Kandi to make up with her "mamma" for?  The entire family is fucked up! 

• Love 5

I also think Nene was trying to smooth the waters with her comment about how she needs to have a gay friend or something and now she has one. After her comments about Brandon last season in that fight he had with Apollo.

Nene has always had a gay friend from the beginning of the franchise with Dwight.  She always treated him as a real friend in the beginning so I'm not understanding her gay slurs and whatnot this season and last season.  I think the whole "gay friend accessory" thing started with Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.  Everyone wanted gay friends to make them fashion forward.  They just take it a little too far and make it so demeaning to gay people.  Nobody should be defined by their sexuality.

I think fat is relative within a family.   All the women in Kandi's family are built like oompa loompas, so relatively speaking, Riley may not be considered fat, yet.

Riley had some serious thunder thighs in those shorts at that cookout.  It's a wonder she didn't rub a hole in them.  I'm hoping that she's like a caterpillar that will blossom into a beautiful butterfly when she gets through puberty.  Maybe once she gets interested in boys she'll start watching what she eats.  That's when I shed my baby fat as a kid. 

Cynthia has gained weight, but Peter looks fatter, too. Maybe it's all of those surprise lunches that Peter treats Cynthia to and makes her pay for.

I think Cynthia gaining weight has something to do with her breakup with Nene.  She's acting like a school girl who has broken up with her boyfriend and is placating the pain with ice cream.  When Cynthia was happier she was smaller.  And please, get rid of that blond weave!  It is really fug and that part down the middle makes Cynthia's face look too wide.  She is just really not doing herself any favors with her looks this season.  And that talking head with the blue dress and blue eyeshadow makes her look like the Mimi Bobeck character on Drew Carey.   http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TGJxXifaSB4/Uh4qm3pP5cI/AAAAAAAASX8/Hb8P0JMVoMI/s640/the-drew-carey-show-mimi.jpg

Edited by swankie
  • Love 5

I wish Cynthia would cool it with the blonde and develop some kind of signature style this season. I get that she likes to change it up and Andy has let her know that he enjoys her frequent hair changes, which may equate to Keep On Doing It, but she looks dreadful this season and there really is little excuse. She's a beautiful woman, at any weight, but I don't understand what she's trying to achieve with her various looks. Pick a lane and own it for awhile. Back to a real hair color, stop with the different lengths and looks every 5 minutes, and go for a vibe that says veteran model with her own style.

I do think that she' been injecting her face with something or other, as Porscha noted, to deal with the lack of elasticity that menopause brings. It's hard, for sure, losing all that one once was but it doesn't have to look so uncomfortable. It's like a stun gun hit her all the time now.

imjagain -- Just for myself, SATC was over so long ago that it's hard to remember but I wanted to be Carrie just because I'm one of those freakish beatniks who thinks that SJP is beautiful in her weird way, loved how comfy she was in her body, and missed my own apartment and life beyond a certain point. Why Kenya would make herself out to be Carrie I guess has to do with wanting to be the star of the show. (PS -- John Corbett, Mischa B? - Sign me up!)

Kandi -- Loving the longer darker hair on her. SO much better. I wish the Kandi-Aunts would issue their own cookbook. That looked like an amazing spread if it was all really homemade.

I agree SJP is beautiful. But, Carrie annoyed me. Lol and I had a good friend who would tell us (our group of friends) she was the Carrie of the group. And that annoyed me too. She really was not the Carrie *poor thing*.

But, I get it, Kenya wants to be the star of the show. I missed the context of the conversation. Sorry again to go way off topic.

• Love 1

Riley:  Being young and the weight, not going to go there.  BUT what was going on with the earphones?  I get that kids need to be plugged in at all times but no way no how my kid shows up at any event that involves that much awesome work and food with headphones on the entire time.  No way.  You just take this shit off for real if you're going to partake on that much foodage.  And I don't mean putting those rabbit ears up off your head.  I mean you keep that stuff in the car or at home!

The auntie's battle cry to say an amen before they ate was so funny. Truth is, I don't care about these witches and their problems anymore.  I'm in it for whatever shots of real Georgia life I can get. I'd rather hand out with the Kandi-Aunts than anyone else at this point. 

And just to give Claudia a shout out.  Because I'm old and lame -- I thought she made an amazing entrance with her black short shorts and yellow flowing thingie.  Totally rescued another lame scene.   She's gorgeous. 

• Love 1

imjagain -- Carrie super annoying and it only got worse!    We are on the same page.  Kenya claiming Carrie was so Kenya ... Merry merry to everyone out there still commenting on the show at this very late date and thank you imgagain for reminding me of that hidden gem in the show.  Kenya is so random and calculated both, ain't she?  I hate to say it, but I would miss her. 

• Love 1

Phaedra handled a very volatile situation very well considering she looked very afraid of Apollo. She was very aware of every word she uttered. When he hugged her, it was more like he was letting her know there was no escape.

It reminded me of the scene last episode where Apollo reaches for Mr. President and he reluctantly and very slowly goes to him.  I saw fear there also and am wondering if Apollo has shown aggression in front of the kids at home to make him respond that way. 

• Love 7

Off topic: why is it women want to be Carrie? All the other ladies were stronger and smarter, flawed sure, but Carrie was neither strong or that smart.

Sorry.

Amen!  Carrie was the one who cheated on a great guy for someone who treated her like a hooker  (Mr. Big), whined about him constantly, then ended up marrying him.  Who would want to consider themselves that wimp?

And please, get rid of that blond weave!  It is really fug and that part down the middle makes Cynthia's face look too wide.  She is just really not doing herself any favors with her looks this season.

YES -- it's a terrible yellow color!  I also hate Claudia's orangey highlights in whatever she's wearing in her talking heads.  

• Love 2

For some reason when I read that post I had forgotten all about SATC and thought I'd missed Kenya refer to herself as THE Carrie as in '70s bullied teen, pig's blood drenched, kill everyone at prom Carrie.

Kenya saying that wouldn't seem that bizarre to me.

Bwaahhh!!!  I had the same idea.  I kept trying to picture Kenya covered in pig's blood and instead of her mom calling her breasts "dirty pillows" she would be referring to Kenyas butt implants.  LOL!

• Love 4

Phaedra gets just as nasty as everyone else. Just because she does it with a smile and flitters those Janice eyelashes does not mean that she's nicer. I still remember when she was confronted by Cynthia regarding her own statement of she didn't give a 'f' if Cynthia came to a party and then lied about saying it while claiming that she was bit on the butt.

Frankly, Phaedra deserves most of what she gets from the women.

Edited by venusnv80
  • Love 3

Phaedra gets just as nasty as everyone else. Just because she does it with a smile and flitters those Janice eyelashes does not mean that she's nicer. I still remember when she was confronted by Cynthia regarding her own statement of she didn't give a 'f' if Cynthia came to a party and then lied about saying it while claiming that she was bit on the butt.

Frankly, Phaedra deserves most of what she gets from the women.

They all do the shade/smack talk, all of them including Phaedra AND Cynthia. BUT, Cynthia enjoyed seeing Phaedra in real pain and that is twisted, she enjoyed seeing that marriage dissolve in front of her, she enjoyed seeing Apollo treat his wife like crap. I don't care how much I dislike someone, I would never take pleasure in watching their world dissolve or take pleasure in their pain.

• Love 9

I still remember when she was confronted by Cynthia regarding her own statement of she didn't give a 'f' if Cynthia came to a party and then lied about saying it while claiming that she was bit on the butt.

Actually, Phaedra was claiming to be bit on her highly pushed up and squooshed little tittie.  Phaedra has thrown plenty of shade Cynthia's way, but for some reason, Cynthia seemed really ratched in her delivery of the "slip is showing" shade she threw at Phaedra because of the circumstances Phaedra was experiencing at the time.  Apollo's comments to Phaedra had such a murderous and threatening vibe to them.  Way too serious to make fun of.

• Love 2

I usually don't get all exercised over the wigs and makeup, and often I like things others don't, for instance, I never found Kim's wigs to be ugly. Now here is NeNe with these mop heads that do absolutely nothing for her, which get worse every week, and I can't believe it. Kandi's hair and makeup has been all over the board lately, one day cute and the next atrocious, and Cynthia's recent choices in clownish makeup and hair really have me going. That flathead look does no one any favors. I can't believe anyone who used to have a modicum of fashion sense has allowed the fringe element to make her look like Bozo on relief.

On to actually important things, it really was creepy to see Apollo hanging all over Phaedra, although, if her past behavior is any indication, I really don't believe she was giving him the time of day at "home." However, he certainly gets creepier by the moment and looks like he's one inconvenience away from a total meltdown. I didn't realize he's been in prison since September. I do think it's good that Phaedra allows the children to talk to him. Bad or good, there's no evidence he's been abusive in any way towards them, and hopefully having contact with him will help and not hinder their development.

Count me among those who are disgusted with Cynthia's shade throwing at Phaedra during that tense scene. She seems so totally into the "Hey, I'm significant and I have a voice" stuff this season that she's lost all sense of balance.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 6