Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

On speculation about what's behind that lift kiss ... There is the possibility that it won't end up in the actual episode, like the hug everyone saw filmed for the 3A premiere, that there were pictures of all over the place, and either it was a take they didn't use or was Jen and Colin goofing around. Maybe there's more footage/pictures out there, but in the picture I saw, he had a left hand, and I can't imagine how he could pick her up that way with only one hand. So it may be best to lower expectations and not think too much about what it means because it may come to nothing.

Most of the pics/video of the lift kiss were actually from rehearsal, not the filming. People who were there said that when they did film, they did some takes with the hook and some close-up shots without because it was easier for Colin to pick her up that way.

I'll be shocked if that scene is cut.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Scovies said:

Most of the pics/video of the lift kiss were actually from rehearsal, not the filming. People who were there said that when they did film, they did some takes with the hook and some close-up shots without because it was easier for Colin to pick her up that way.

I'll be shocked if that scene is cut.

I'd be shocked as well, a hug is one thing but actors aren't going to "goof around" by kissing.

I thought there was a scene with Arthur and Merida and other random folks going home through the door in the finale, but Arthur isn't in Storybrooke so I wonder how that will happen.  

So Henry is out to destroy magic, I'd guess as a reaction to Robin's death? Of course the only ones who can find him are Regina and Emma.  Sorry Ems we know you just went to hell to get Hook back, but he'll have to stay because xyz.  Have fun with Regina for the last two hours of the season that was completely built around your relationship with Hook, because a kiss in the cemetery resolved that plot (insert eye roll).

• Love 6

I thought there was a scene with Arthur and Merida and other random folks going home through the door in the finale, but Arthur isn't in Storybrooke so I wonder how that will happen.  

I doubt A&E have any interest in de-sanding Guinevere at this point.

23 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

So Henry is out to destroy magic, I'd guess as a reaction to Robin's death? Of course the only ones who can find him are Regina and Emma.  Sorry Ems we know you just went to hell to get Hook back, but he'll have to stay because xyz.  Have fun with Regina for the last two hours of the season that was completely built around your relationship with Hook, because a kiss in the cemetery resolved that plot (insert eye roll).

I think Henry is out to destroy magic because he's worried Regina is going to go full on psycho again.

• Love 3
(edited)
30 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Arthur was actually never on set for that, people had already speculated he'd been killed because of this.

Have fun with Regina for the last two hours of the season that was completely built around your relationship with Hook, because a kiss in the cemetery resolved that plot (insert eye roll).

Actually, there's more CS stuff at the start of the two hours and end of the two hours, so it's not over yet.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

I'd be shocked as well, a hug is one thing but actors aren't going to "goof around" by kissing.

Good point. I'm just bracing myself rather than getting excited about something that was seen being filmed. There's no telling what will be cut and what will make it into the episode, so I'm not getting my hopes up. And I have to wonder how they think Hook would be able to lift Emma without gouging her with the hook. If they have to cheat to film it so that Colin uses both hands in order to do it, then Hook wouldn't be able to.

I guess all the stuff about Emma carrying around Hook's soul in a jar and Arthur having stolen Hook's body turns out to have been total bunk. There wasn't even anything that could have been interpreted that way. Unless that's something that happens in the next episode -- Hook can only stay in that form for so long and has to be put back into his body, which is missing, and Arthur forgot to tell Hook he stole his body.

10 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

Good pistint. I'm just bracing myself rather than getting excited about something that was seen being filmed. There's no telling what will be cut and what will make it into the episode, so I'm not getting my hopes up. And I have to wonder how they think Hook would be able to lift Emma without gouging her with the hook. If they have to cheat to film it so that Colin uses both hands in order to do it, then Hook wouldn't be able to.

I guess all the stuff about Emma carrying around Hook's soul in a jar and Arthur having stolen Hook's body turns out to have been total bunk. There wasn't even anything that could have been interpreted that way. Unless that's something that happens in the next episode -- Hook can only stay in that form for so long and has to be put back into his body, which is missing, and Arthur forgot to tell Hook he stole his body.

Colin IS using both hands for the lift kiss. So IT will be a close-up of the kiss.

None of that stuff IS happening with Arthur and Hook. Arthur IS IN the Underworld, he'S not coming back.

Doing this on mobile IS an experience I don'T care to repeat. It's been swell!

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think Henry is out to destroy magic because he's worried Regina is going to go full on psycho again.

I was wondering if Rumpel doesn't have something to do with Henry's actions. How did Henry get the crystal in the first place? If Henry destroys magic, Belle may wake up without True Love's Kiss or alternatively, Rumpel can leave town and he can find the Dragon Who Cannot Be Killed by the Taser of Doom and do whatever evil he's up to in Chinatown.

3 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I'm wondering if Robin is really most sincerely dead. Hades specifically said that the dildo would obliterate someone and there would be nothing left. Robin's body was left intact and he was a force ghost for a second. Surely the writers wouldn't go there again? Right? 

When watching the episode, the first thing I thought of when I saw the Crystal was that it looked like a Dildo. I have literally laughed at your paragraph for the last 5 mins. Thanks for the laughs!!! HAHA

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

Good point. I'm just bracing myself rather than getting excited about something that was seen being filmed. There's no telling what will be cut and what will make it into the episode, so I'm not getting my hopes up. And I have to wonder how they think Hook would be able to lift Emma without gouging her with the hook. If they have to cheat to film it so that Colin uses both hands in order to do it, then Hook wouldn't be able to.

Colin has remarked more than once that they seem to keep forgetting that Hook has only one hand & script things as if he has two hands. He remarked at the recent con that they do this even though they have to type HOOK over his lines.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I'm wondering if Robin is really most sincerely dead. Hades specifically said that the dildo would obliterate someone and there would be nothing left. Robin's body was left intact and he was a force ghost for a second. Surely the writers wouldn't go there again? Right? 

Inappropriately names baby.  I think he is dead-dead, not mostly dead.

So, the "return of someone old" that JMO said we would not expect is...the Dragon from "Selfless, Brave and True".

She was right, I did NOT see that coming.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mathius said:

So, the "return of someone old" that JMO said we would not expect is...the Dragon from "Selfless, Brave and True".

She was right, I did NOT see that coming.

I mentioned it because of the filming in Chinatown, then dismissed it, because you know, he was dead.

Guess his soul didn't get obliterated by that magical stunt gun.

• Love 1

Wow - that press release officially killed any interest I had in the finale. Emma and Regina team up to chase Henry to NYC? No thanks. The season ended for me with the CS reunion in the cemetery last night...

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm so excited with the idea of CS being separated and about Hook being imprisoned and probably tortured again.

Oh, wait, no, I'm not.

Ugh, that press release. There is absolutely nothing that interests me in the finale, nothing at all.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 8

Really? The press release made me more excited. Yea, yea, Emma/Regina road trip and Henry does something stupid because he wants to be a hero. BUT Hook is stuck in some bizarro world with his future in-laws and a reformed Zelena who gets the job of catchy one-liners with Cruella still in the Underworld. I am here for that.

• Love 6

Wow.  I think this finale was major miscalculation on A&E's part.  There is nothing in that press release about Emma and Hook other than the fact they'll be separated for the two hours on separate missions.  Talk about no resolution.  12 months we've been waiting for a payoff of Dark Swan and 6 months on Dark Hook and their sacrifice for each other and the town.  Instead we get a Regina/Emma roadtrip to find Henry? LAME

I really don't know what message this show is trying to send.  Emma literally GOES TO HELL to get Hook back and the resolution is a kiss in the cemetery? And then another separation?  So all of the white dress, near proposal in 5a was literally for nothing.  Why go that route in the first place?

Why are they still on the Emma and Regina as reluctant BFF train?  Is the Swan Queen fandom really that powerful?  Regina is responsible for Emma's life being mostly ruined, honestly Hook has been the one good thing in it.  But let's not give them any kind of resolution because she really needs to hang with Regina? WTF

• Love 16

I'm a CSer and I disagree. They got a huge payoff last night. He came back from the dead. For her. And now they can be together in their lives which mean for them dealing with the calamities of the week. It's not ideal but i would hardly say there's been no payoff. 

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, sharky said:

Really? The press release made me more excited. Yea, yea, Emma/Regina road trip and Henry does something stupid because he wants to be a hero. BUT Hook is stuck in some bizarro world with his future in-laws and a reformed Zelena who gets the job of catchy one-liners with Cruella still in the Underworld. I am here for that.

The Hook/Snow/Charming/Zelena adventure is by far the most exciting part. I can't wait for that.

I really don't know what message this show is trying to send.  Emma literally GOES TO HELL to get Hook back and the resolution is a kiss in the cemetery? And then another separation?  So all of the white dress, near proposal in 5a was literally for nothing.  Why go that route in the first place?

This seems more like a crazy adventure than an intense separation. I'm glad to see that Hook will be interacting with people that aren't Emma.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 5

Really, the Hook/Snowing/Zelena part is going to be minimal. If all their adventure lasts more than 5 minutes between the two episodes I would be more than surprised.

5 minutes ago, KateJones said:

I'm a CSer and I disagree. They got a huge payoff last night. He came back from the dead. For her. And now they can be together in their lives which mean for them dealing with the calamities of the week. It's not ideal but i would hardly say there's been no payoff. 

We see things differently. For me a kiss in a cementery is not pay-off for all they went through this season, especially when it's going to be followed by another separation.

• Love 4

Thematically, separating CS again after a season of angst pain and death seems an odd choice. A 40 second reunion is not enough payoff for me. But I'll wait and see how it goes. Maybe the lift-kiss will be something epic, even if it is not a proposal. Plus a Hook + Snowing adventure may end up being be fun. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Asylum World looks interesting. Looks like they put some effort into the decorating. 

We have the press release, press photos, etc. and it STILL doesn't make any sense.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

Well, I think we pretty much knew this was how the finale would go! I would like to see Hook interacting with Emma's parents, so I'm here for that. After all, I did enjoy the Hook/Arthur adventure in Underbrooke more than I would have imagined.

• Love 7

Rumple is such an ass. He is still trying to suck up as much magic as he can. Don't ever change you old jerk. Don't ever change! 

I may hate Henry, but I'm sort of on his side with the destruction of magic. 

Looking forward to the adventure. It sounds a lot better than the NYC trip in the apartment that pays for itself. I'm blatantly jealous because I wish my rent could be paid automatically like Neal's apartment that still exists, and gets dusted off every season.

38 minutes ago, RadioGirl27 said:

Really, the Hook/Snowing/Zelena part is going to be minimal. If all their adventure lasts more than 5 minutes between the two episodes I would be more than surprised.

I'm guessing it will be more than 5 minutes because we have 86 minutes of screen time to fill up, but I agree it'll appear minimal compared to the (what appears to be) more annoying NYC plot. If we do the math, I'm guessing the first 20 minutes and final 10 minutes will take place in Storybrooke, leaving ≈ 60 minutes of NYC and Asylum stuff. If the NYC plot takes up two-thirds of that time, that leaves the Asylum arc with about 20 minutes. So, my guess is 20 minutes of actual fun next Sunday.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

seriously does Rumple own the building because who is paying the rent?

It's MAGIC! (Seriously, I wish magic paid my rent when I lived in NYC.)

I liked the picture of Regina smiling with the copy of Robin Hood in her hand. But holy cow, that leather skirt is tight. Hell, that whole outfit is a modern Evil Queen get-up with less cleavage. If anyone doubted that Regina is going to be battling the Evil Queen next season, just look at that anvil-icious costume.

• Love 2

The only thing that intrigue is the Snowing+Hook+Zelena adventure.

And the derage land. it does sound intriguing!

And maybe  maybe...find out Rumple scheme. But I already know the way it will go.

First it be looking like he really really going Evil and ... at the last mimute something probably involving sleepy Belle will stop it from that path.

And it will be same with Regina. Or she became EQ at the end from some  Hyde potion.

keeping her Evil in 6a before she became good again. Same old same old.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, KateJones said:

I've seen the promo pics and I would really like to know why Killian is holding his neck near his fatal wound in one of the photos. This doesn't please me. 

They all look kind of concerned at whatever they are looking at. I wonder if its some sort of mirror or something that shows flaws etc? Something to make them think they are injured or hurt or make them go crazy? 

How do you guys think they all find out about Hook being back? We had spoiler photos of Emma & Hook kissing outside of the Diner and then she goes in- in the preview it seems that she's in there by herself. I'm guessing she goes in to tell her Parents and maybe even Regina but wants to do it tactfully. But then maybe that earthquake/Lighting thing happens and Hook runs into the Diner to see if Emma's okay and oops cats out of the bag? Lol. I can't imagine them not showing us everyone's reactions to Hook being back since they went to the Underworld to save him. But with this show, who the hell knows. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3

Although I'm not crazy about Hook and Emma spending the two-hour finale mostly apart after finally being reunited, I'll withhold judgment until we learn the context. It depends on whether it's a case of "oh yeah, you're back from the dead, but Regina needs me" (4A  -- never forgive, never forget) or a case of "the boy needs you, go after him, I'll help your parents take care of things on this end."

I do hope we get to see at least some of the reaction from the others to Hook's return. Henry looked really devastated both at his death and when he didn't come back on the elevator, so it would be nice to see him learning that Hook is back.

• Love 2

I think Emma goes inside Granny's on her own to let everyone know that Hook is back, because she doesn't want to spring him on them at a wake. But with whatever Rumple is doing, the plan goes to hell, and he is sprung on them anyway. 

Looking forward to the asylum team! They'll be fun! Don't care about the rest though.

so the wand is broken...quick! Someone find the elder wand! That way they can repair it!

That pic with hook holding his throat makes me shudder. Gives me flashbacks of what happened in Birth.

I really hope they address Guinevere's magic sanding before she leaves. they better not have forgotten about that. Unless we're supposed to just assume that now that Arthur is dead it means the magic sand automatically stopped working.

• Love 3
(edited)

We're not going to see Emma's house again this season. They struck the set a couple of eps back.

Ah, Neal's trusty apartment, the N.Y. Home for Wayward Storybrookians. Rent and utilities paid in perpetuity and no concerned super.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Souris said:

We're not going to see Emma's house again this season. They struck the set a couple of eps back.

But what if they built a new bedroom set in the studio? :) Okay, probably not.

I really hope Hook is not going to be given the "dirty little secret" treatment at the start of next week's episode. I understand the need for some tact here, as it would be tasteless for Hook to crash Robin's wake, but I hope Emma doesn't leave him in any doubt that were it not for the extremely unfortunate timing of his resurrection, she would be shouting from the rooftops in joy that he has returned. The pessimistic side of me is worried that she does leave him in doubt and the lift kiss is her telling him that she's not going to put their life together on hold anymore. The more optimistic side of me is hoping it's more of a, "Hey, we're not Dark Ones or separated by realms or dead [Emma will get teary eyed here], what do you want to do now?" "Why don't we get started on that future you mentioned?" I know these two scenarios sound like they are essentially the same thing, but they're radically different in my head.

• Love 3

It's a two hour episode, there must be something good (me, trying to pace myself). Although things don't sound good.

The asylum thing may be interesting, different and giving an opportunity for Killian to bond with his in-laws. And Rebecca Madder is a great actress, so she always delivers, drama, snarky comedy...

But again the magical rent free NY flat? Again Regina and Emma trying to clean up after Henry's mess? He is no chiId anymore. Couldn't they just do something normal? Like being in storybrooke, let Regina grief with Henry and Emma's (even Zelena's) support, have conversations with people at grannys... Hell, even talk about how was in the underworld, get some therapy for Henry... 

What's the point? The train is in motion already... If it got too bad, i'll just pretend the season was over last sunday, with my CS happy, and the mistery of how Regina is going to cope and what Rumple will do with the dildo piece he recovered from Hades ashes... 

• Love 2

My point of view of this episode is "If there's just one scene as good as the Emma-teaches-Hook-to-swordfight scene in the S4 finale, I'll be happy." 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Serena said:

My point of view of this episode is "If there's just one scene as good as the Emma-teaches-Hook-to-swordfight scene in the S4 finale, I'll be happy." 

I'm not holding my breath.

5 hours ago, InsertWordHere said:

But what if they built a new bedroom set in the studio? :) Okay, probably not.

I really hope Hook is not going to be given the "dirty little secret" treatment at the start of next week's episode. I understand the need for some tact here, as it would be tasteless for Hook to crash Robin's wake, but I hope Emma doesn't leave him in any doubt that were it not for the extremely unfortunate timing of his resurrection, she would be shouting from the rooftops in joy that he has returned. The pessimistic side of me is worried that she does leave him in doubt and the lift kiss is her telling him that she's not going to put their life together on hold anymore. The more optimistic side of me is hoping it's more of a, "Hey, we're not Dark Ones or separated by realms or dead [Emma will get teary eyed here], what do you want to do now?" "Why don't we get started on that future you mentioned?" I know these two scenarios sound like they are essentially the same thing, but they're radically different in my head.

I don't think she is doing that.

The way things seem to be playing out is that she goes inside on her own to let them know what just happened instead of him, like you said, crashing the wake of someone who will never return because of the way he died. In the promo, when the lights go off in the sky, Hook is standing outside of Granny's, and I think whatever Emma was going to tell everyone gets cut short, so Hook does end up being sprung on them anyway because I don't see him just standing outside when the ground is shaking, and I can't see Emma not being worried that something might have happened to him.

I think the scene in the clock tower when Regina is saying "you're worried/scared I will revert to the EQ" is partly about Hook's return. 

They're finding out about him in the evening since he is there at the portal with Snowing and Zelena to see the EFers back home.

I don't know, I think Emma would wanna start whatever future she has in mind, and not stall because that's what she's been fighting for since the opening of the season, and since they tend to bookend the stories I'm guessing the lift kiss has to do with that.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mitch said:

So Regina lives on Moffet Lane....lol...but how does Storybrooke get mail service??

She actually lives on 108 Mifflin Street. Archie mentions it in the Pilot. (You know you're obsessed with OUAT when you remember little details like that.)

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

She actually lives on 108 Mifflin Street. Archie mentions it in the Pilot. (You know you're obsessed with OUAT when you remember little details like that.)

LOL..I thought that I was bad that I zoomed into the envelope to see what it said!  Funny, Storybrooke went and came back and all addresses stayed the same...(I would have thought Zelena put a little something in her addition to Snow's curse that Regina would live on "Uber Bitch Drive" or something.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mitch said:

LOL..I thought that I was bad that I zoomed into the envelope to see what it said!

Don't feel alone. I did it too. I'm wondering how and when Robin learned about money and postal mail.  Did he just ask random strangers? Did one of the strangers actually answer him instead of slowly backing away?

Did Robin have a job in the city? He would have had to work under the table with no driver's license or Social Security card.

Sorry. I'm drifting now. Moving on.....

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Jul 68 said:

Don't feel alone. I did it too. I'm wondering how and when Robin learned about money and postal mail.  Did he just ask random strangers? Did one of the strangers actually answer him instead of slowly backing away?

Did Robin have a job in the city? He would have had to work under the table with no driver's license or Social Security card.

Sorry. I'm drifting now. Moving on.....

All the little things we think about!! I'm just wondering where Henry was planning on staying? Was he going to go back to the apartment he was living in with Emma before they came back to Storybrooke? It's only been a few months right? I'm assuming Emma still has it, since we still keep seeing Neals as well. Haha. 

Is there a place where I can see a timeline how long time has passed? 

Edited by SiobhanJW