Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

(edited)
46 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Adelaide Kane's casting makes me think offspring of Evil Queen and Robin who travels to reboot world. 

Oh wow. She totally does look like Regina/EQ's daughter. The resemblance is off the charts. 

I do love how her former role was Mary, Queen of Scots. So she does have some experience playing a royal.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Oh wow. She totally does look like Regina/EQ's daughter. The resemblance is off the charts. 

I do love how her former role was Mary, Queen of Scots. So she does have some experience playing a royal.

And lets hope she takes after dear Grandmama and gives Regina hell...(Regina is so much better when she is getting the old "what for," from others instead of getting patted on the head.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Mitch said:

And lets hope she takes after dear Grandmama and gives Regina hell...(Regina is so much better when she is getting the old "what for," from others instead of getting patted on the head.

She'll probably be a spoiled brat. Robin will sit in a chair with the newspaper saying, "Listen to your mother." Instead of Regina realizing she's raising her daughter to be like herself, she'll think she's spending too much time with Aunt Snow. Oh, I'm sorry - step-sister Snow. That's right. Baby Queen will be simultaneously the half-sister of Henry and the step-sister of his grandmother. She'll also be her mother's own step-great-granddaughter.

And let's not forget Lucy is presumably Regina's step-great-great-granddaughter as well as just her granddaughter. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Wow - I'm really surprised there aren't any younger regulars being announced. I thought we might get some older teens in the form of a grown up Robin or Neal or even a CS child, but the ages just don't work out with any of these actresses (unless they really mess with the timeline). I think Killian having a child on the show is about the only thing that would pique my interest at this point...

(edited)
6 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

She'll probably be a spoiled brat. Robin will sit in a chair with the newspaper saying, "Listen to your mother." Instead of Regina realizing she's raising her daughter to be like herself, she'll think she's spending too much time with Aunt Snow. Oh, I'm sorry - step-sister Snow. That's right. Baby Queen will be simultaneously the half-sister of Henry and the step-sister of his grandmother. She'll also be her mother's own step-great-granddaughter.

And let's not forget Lucy is presumably Regina's step-great-great-granddaughter as well as just her granddaughter. 

She wouldn't be Henry's half-sister, because there's no blood relationship between Henry and Regina or any of Regina's blood relatives.   Henry is Regina's son by adoption, so any biological children of Regina's (assuming that she can even have them -- she deliberately cursed herself with barrenness, remember?) would be his adoptive siblings, not his half-siblings.  Those could only come through Emma as his biological mother or Neal as his biological father.

Edited by legaleagle53

If Kane's character does turn out to be an offspring, they'll continue to do the thing where they insist that the Evil Queen and Regina ARE NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN THE SAME PERSON, AND YOU CAN'T MAKE US SAY OTHERWISE!!!!! Until it's convenient for the story and then they'll have Kane learn to love her mother, the Evil Queen (who doesn't ever get an actual name even though she's supposedly a completely different person?), via her relationship with Regina because to love one is to love both.  Bonus points if the EQ is long dead or the Wish Realm gets permanently destroyed and then Kane starts calling Regina "Mom".  But, when they run into a victim of EQ, suddenly they'll be back to THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AND NEVER HAVE BEEN CAUSE THE EVIL QUEEN POSSESSED POOR, INNOCENT, REGINA AND COMMITTED ALL THOSE CRIMES WHILE REGINA WAS POWERLESS TO STOP HER!!!!!

The last bit is how they'll get around the self inflicted barren womb thing.  Regina can't get pregnant but EQ can (since they've never been the same person, nope, not for one second) because the potion affected Regina's body while EQ got a brand new one without any flaws. 

Even if Kane isn't playing grown up offspring, they'll continue to be predictable if EQ comes back into play.  At least it's on Friday so the drinking games won't affect those with Saturdays off.

• Love 4

I'm trying to decide if there's any significance to the fact that all the promotional material for S7 refers to the "returning" characters as the Evil Queen, Captain Hook & Rumplestilskin. Clearly it could just be because those are their fairy tale counterparts and are more easily recognizable, but I just wonder if maybe there's something more to it. Perhaps Henry has to get help from past versions of these three b/c the current versions are cursed back in Storybrooke or something. Just a random thought...

6 hours ago, Kktjones said:

Wow - I'm really surprised there aren't any younger regulars being announced. I thought we might get some older teens in the form of a grown up Robin or Neal or even a CS child, but the ages just don't work out with any of these actresses (unless they really mess with the timeline). I think Killian having a child on the show is about the only thing that would pique my interest at this point...

I think Adelaide may count as a "younger" regular. She was on the CW until a few months ago, after all.

I hope they have Lucy's mother's casting figured out very well. If something similar to the Neal-Hook mishap happens, where Henry ends up with a woman who's not his child's bio mama, ESPECIALLY if the mom is a WOC and the woman he ends up with is white, there'll be a wank of epic proportions. Which they can avoid by casting the mom well. 

Of course, assuming people will care enough for OUAT to wank about it! 

• Love 1

It depends if people figure out too quickly, and they have to do a quick switcheroo to something that doesn't make any sense.

Or they could go with our wild speculation from a few months ago that Lucy is actually The Pen, so her mother is a feathered quill.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

And so it begins (X).

We all know S7 is a redo of S1, but seeing this spoiler brings home what a total rip-off it's going to be. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

At least Emma had the excuse of growing up in a nonmagical world for her refusal to believe in the curse. Unless Henry's been guzzling the memory tea or under a curse that makes him not believe in curses, it's kind of insane for him to be insisting that something isn't a curse, or at least for him not to listen to Lucy and consider it. How many curses has he been through or seen? And he's the one who was trying to convince Emma to believe. With his background, his response should be more like, "Okay, we'd better look into it."

• Love 2

So everyone is memory-cursed, that's how they're going to explain why Emma & co. aren't there and Killian is just chilling instead of being out looking for her?

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

It's not possible for Henry to retain his memories for the premise to work.

Not making sense or a premise not working hasn't exactly stopped them before. See: The entire Author plot, in which Henry, who tracked down Emma because of what he saw about Regina in the book and who believed fully in Operation Cobra to break the curse he knew Regina had put them all under, declared that the book was wrong about Regina and totally bought into Operation Mongoose to find the Author and give her a happy ending -- a plot that was resolved by them finding out that the Author had nothing to do with Regina's happy ending, and in fact, he was more prone to using his power to try to darken heroes.

So, yeah, I could see them writing Henry suddenly not believing in curses or not believing in this particular curse, maybe thinking that curses were now impossible because of some anti-curse, and not being willing to consider that maybe there is a curse this time, even while remembering all his experiences.

(edited)

Henry was dumped by a girl, so he doesn't believe in magic anymore.  He probably also met a Male Cleo who made him put up WALLS.  

They could also repeat the Neal plotline and have Henry afraid of returning because of some deep dark bad thing that he did.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
(edited)

This is a show about fairy tale characters and magic and all, it's not a stretch that the memory loss was caused by a curse, plus we already know from interviews that there is a new curse.

Edited by orza
  • Love 2

I saw that spoiler as Henry trying to steer Lucy away from whatever this curse is. As we saw in the finale flashback, the curse is dangerous for her to be involved with. So it would be that he knows there's a curse, it's cut him off from his family somehow, and he's become cynical and jaded because of that. So he's trying to keep Lucy safe by telling her it doesn't exist. He's giving her her best chance at life! Repeated season 1 theme!

Meanwhile, you could have Regina, Rumple and Hook trying to find a way back to Henry while Emma stays behind to protect the Enchanted Forest and be the leader her people need. So while JMo is in one episode to dispatch the crew, we can watch their journey while she's off screen protecting everyone. Captain Swan stays intact. And the curse has caused the Enchanted Forest to age at a different rate, which would explain Henry's growth while others stay the same age.

Of course all of this is based on the idea that I don't want another damn memory curse.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sharky said:

Of course all of this is based on the idea that I don't want another damn memory curse.

Have you, like seen this Show? ;-)

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:
12 minutes ago, sharky said:

Have you, like seen this Show? ;-)

That's the reason not to want another. It's been overdone. As my mom used to say when I was a kid, "First time's funny, second time's silly, third time's a spanking." "Memory curse" is their easy way out of far too many plotholes.

But I do like the idea that he knows and doesn't want her to know he knows. Though I hope that also extends to denying he knows anything about her being his daughter because he's really a chip off the old blockhead if he has a kid he doesn't know about. I guess it would be mean of him to pretend he doesn't know her, unless that's somehow protecting her -- she'd be in real danger if anyone knew who she was.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

We all know S7 is a redo of S1, but seeing this spoiler brings home what a total rip-off it's going to be. 

How could the writers think this is a good idea? What makes them think fans will want to watch a redo of S1 without most of the main characters? Why did they decide to base this reboot on Henry of all characters? Ugh.

I do like the idea of a cursed Hook, but that's not enough to hold my interest--especially without Emma. And filming spoilers just seem sad with most of the originals gone. 

Demolishing the cast and adding new characters this late in the game is such a mistake, IMO. I hope somehow all these changes energize everyone involved and the writers start writing for quality over shocking twists, but I doubt it. They didn't even care about writing for their main characters before, so I can't see them getting overly invested in these new characters. And even if they do, how will they get the audience invested? I suspect that the harder they try to make these characters seem dynamic and original, the more forced it's going to feel. From what I've heard, most fans aren't going into this season with optimism, so the only way to win them over is with quality writing and dynamic actors. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it happens.

• Love 3

And now there's filming at a well too. There really isn't going to be any originality in this season is there?

As for investing in new characters, why would I bother? The writers have shown time and time again that they toss away their regulars whenever they find a shinier toy to play with. I give you Meghan Ory, Michael Socha, Raphael Sbarge, Sean Maguire and Bex Mader as examples. All regulars at some point, all with little to no story line to go with that regular contract. The spoilers are not even all that interesting since we have no idea who any of these new characters are and I have zero investment in how things turn out for them. 

• Love 3

So we're on Day 3 of shooting the premiere and no sign of JMo (or any of the three returning regulars). There are a couple more location shoots scheduled for this week, so we should know whether or not she's in this first episode by Friday (which I think will be the last day of shooting for 7x01). I'm kind of holding my breath b/c I would MUCH rather have her in the second or third episode. First, that would mean the ep she's in would not be written by A&E. Second, it feels like this first one is all about introducing the new characters and setting up the season. I'd rather the ep she's in be focused on her and her relationships with Hook & Henry...

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

I'd rather the ep she's in be focused on her and her relationships with Hook & Henry...

I'd prefer her to be in the finale, if she's firm about only one episode. At least that way it can end happily (assuming the ratings aren't going to suddenly skyrocket so they get yet another year) with the family reunited. Better that than to have her there to set up the arc, and then she's gone.

The returning characters may be in the studio only, which might suggest either interiors or greenscreen, which likely means either flashbacks or fairytale world.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I'd prefer her to be in the finale

I would definitely prefer this as well, but from her exit interviews it sounded like her episode would be the premiere or at least at the start of the season. Here's the quote from TVLine:

The one Season 7 episode you have promised to return for, is it necessarily the premiere? Or could it come later down the line?
I believe it’s the season premiere; I can’t remember contractually if it was slotted as exactly that, but I believe it’s the season premiere.

While I really hope they delay her episode, I just don't know that she would agree to something that won't be filming until Spring. I doubt she would want to be locked into that six months ahead of time, but here's hoping!

28 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

So we're on Day 3 of shooting the premiere and no sign of JMo (or any of the three returning regulars). There are a couple more location shoots scheduled for this week, so we should know whether or not she's in this first episode by Friday (which I think will be the last day of shooting for 7x01). I'm kind of holding my breath b/c I would MUCH rather have her in the second or third episode. First, that would mean the ep she's in would not be written by A&E. Second, it feels like this first one is all about introducing the new characters and setting up the season. I'd rather the ep she's in be focused on her and her relationships with Hook & Henry...

Filming is scheduled for Tuesday at the house used for Regina's home so I imagine Lana will be there. Robert Carlyle was still in Glasgow yesterday.

Eddy mentioned in a post-finale interview about the future of the show that it's normal for young people to leave home and strike off on their own. My speculation is that Jennifer Morrison is needed for a short goodbye scene with young adult Henry and Emma as he leaves Storybrook to start his own life. Henry is the main character of the show now. An important part of setting up the season would be to show how it came pass that he left Storybrook.

I thought it was pretty clear that ABC had Jennifer Morrison under contract for the premier episode. Emma's story is done so I doubt there will be any more episodes that focus on her.

Actually, nothing is less clair than when or how many episode Jen will appears! Because, the official version is she will appear in at least one episode supposedly the premiere everything else is speculation at this point! I guess we will have more information at comic con at the latest.

And, there still fans asking for Sean or MRJ to return so I am very sure than fans will wonder all the year about any of their favorite who are no longer regular!

And, the title for the second episode will definely keep going the speculation about cs a little longer!

4 minutes ago, oncebluethrone said:

I'm guessing that based on the title for the second episode, Jen is more likely to be in that one instead of the first one.

Oh please TV gods, let it be so!

I would REALLY hope A&E wouldn't waste JMo's only episode on her kissing Henry's forehead as he forges out on his own. 

• Love 2

In some article it was said that since Hook and Rumple are hundreds of years old their flashbacks can go back far into the past. The title A Pirate's Life is a nod to Pirates of the Caribbean and suggests a swashbuckling adventure rather than a romantic story.

(edited)

It's pretty obvious that Morrison has cut all her ties with Once. She would do the episode she has signed for and that's it. She is not coming back for more later. 

And I doubt that episode would be about CS. It would be about Henry.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 2

Let's see, episode one will end with Henry knocking on the door Lucy brings him to, and Hook opens the door. In episode two, Henry gets in the house, where Emma also is, and it sets up Hook going off on the quest for whatever and the reason Emma isn't going along, with flashbacks about Hook's piratey past in a way that links to the present.

Isn't episode 2 of season 1 when Regina murders her father to cast the curse?  So, if season 7 is going to be paint-by-numbers then Emma showing up (assuming spec is true) makes me very nervous.  I can absolutely see this band of fools writing it so that either Henry or Hook is the caster (leaning towards Henry since he and Emma have had a TLK and Hook's already cast it), killing Emma, but turning things around and insisting that he's still A Hero in spite of it like they do with Regina.  I already expect her to die but I can handle a heroic death rather than her heart getting ripped out to cast the curse.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Isn't episode 2 of season 1 when Regina murders her father to cast the curse?  So, if season 7 is going to be paint-by-numbers then Emma showing up (assuming spec is true) makes me very nervous.  I can absolutely see this band of fools writing it so that either Henry or Hook is the caster (leaning towards Henry since he and Emma have had a TLK and Hook's already cast it), killing Emma, but turning things around and insisting that he's still A Hero in spite of it like they do with Regina.  I already expect her to die but I can handle a heroic death rather than her heart getting ripped out to cast the curse.

Oh, God, that's so awful to contemplate that I could totally see them doing it. The only thing that makes it possibly less likely is that if Henry cast the curse by killing Emma, they'd wait until much later to reveal it, like in 3B. Evil Queen casting the curse wasn't a big, shocking twist. They'd think that Henry (or Hook) casting the curse would be the kind of big, shocking twist they'd wait until later in the season to spring on us.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scarynikki12 said:

Congrats on coming up with an even bleaker idea than I have! That takes some doing.

Anyway, ep 2 is clearly the ep that will show the destruction of CS -- either Emma's death or CS splitting up. There definitely won't be any CS kids. I totally expect Emma to die -- I got the vibe from Jen when she was asked about doing future eps that it won't be an option.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Souris said:

Congrats on coming up with an even bleaker idea than I have! That takes some doing.

Anyway, ep 2 is clearly the ep that will show the destruction of CS -- either Emma's death or CS splitting up. There definitely won't be any CS kids. I totally expect Emma to die -- I got the vibe from Jen when she was asked about doing future eps that it won't be an option.

Its somewhat difficult to come up with a reason for Henry to no longer believe except for Emma's death.  With the idiotic TLK causes resurrection, Henry not being able to save her will come with a lot of guilt as well.

I also think its very unlikely that they would announce five new female cast members (even with three being reoccurring) without one of them being a potential love interest for Hook.  I actually think it may be possible that one of them will be a love interest for Regina.

I think that A&E are cavalier enough to kill off Emma, feeling that if they ever got her back they could just do flashbacks.

I also don't really think they can sustain a show that is all about finding/reuniting with cast members that have departed voluntarily or not when its so much about fairy tale couples.

But on the other hand, I can also convince myself that Rumple cast the curse for some purpose by killing Belle.  Storybrooke is the new frozen in time Enchanted Forest.  Emma and Snowing were left behind so there was no Savior to break the curse.  Hook was brought along so Rumple could punish his old nemesis for something.  Its the simple and predictable plot.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

Its somewhat difficult to come up with a reason for Henry to no longer believe except for Emma's death.  With the idiotic TLK causes resurrection, Henry not being able to save her will come with a lot of guilt as well.

Emma dies, Hook's TLK doesn't work proving CS wasn't really TL, Henry's guilty that he had left town.

Jen's contracted appearance will be early in the season simply because there's no guarantee the show won't be canceled half-way through if ratings are terrible. 

I'm surprised that a Hook-centric is the second episode. A&E must be desperate to make sure Hook fans keep watching. I must admit I am tempted to watch at least the first two episodes. :-p

• Love 2

All the worst case scenarios on this thread are bumming me out. I actually want to try this season. I think I'll stick to tumblr for awhile. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

Its somewhat difficult to come up with a reason for Henry to no longer believe except for Emma's death. 

While Emma dying could easily be a reason, I think it is just as possible that being separated from his family somehow or whatever happened with Lucy's mother could easily be a reason. I find it weird Henry would leave Storybrooke voluntarily. Maybe the reason he was in the EF in the finale was that he was looking for his family? Maybe whatever attacked him and Lucy sent him to Seattle with no memory of what he was doing, as he doesn't seem to remember Lucy?

• Love 1

Thinking more about the curse theory ... if that's the case, I think it's more likely that if Emma sacrificed herself to have the curse cast (like David did in 3B), Hook would be the caster. For one thing, I don't think Emma would ask her son to do that sort of thing. It would be a huge request of Hook, but he's got experience with killing, and I think even Hook would insist he do it over Henry. Plus, I'm not sure that Emma would be the thing Henry loves most, and I definitely think the show wouldn't want to indicate that she was. The writers really seem to be afraid of the more rabid Regina fans, and can you imagine the outcry if there was magical proof that Henry loved Emma more than Regina (even if Henry loving Regina more meant Regina dying -- logic doesn't matter here)? If Hook was forced to kill Emma to cast the curse, then that would give them the excuse to make him a useless drunk or turn him into a villain again, and it continues their effort to minimize what Regina did in casting the curse by having everyone else do it, too (Hook's first time doesn't really count because that was really Nimue's doing, as she killed the person she loved most, who meant nothing to Hook).

However, there are some bits of hope to cling to that suggest this might not be the case. They've already established the split hearts thing and shown that Emma was willing to do that with Hook, so the curse shouldn't be a way of killing Emma unless they come up with another loophole. Then, as I mentioned before, that's the kind of Shocking!Twist that would come at the end of the season, after they milked all the "where's Emma"? drama. I don't think they'd throw in something like that early in the season. And, although A&E might be clueless and arrogant enough to do that sort of thing, I'm not sure the network would let them because someone would have to realize that if you have one member of the couple that just got married in a big TV event at the end of the previous season and that has been a big part of the promo push for the series up to this point kill the other member of the couple early in the next season, they'd lose a huge amount of the viewership. There are still some fans willing to give the rebooted series a shot, but I think a lot would nope out and apply brain bleach to make the musical the series finale if that happened, and the network has to be aware that they're walking on eggshells with viewers, as it is. Even the people watching for Hook might not be willing to watch a Hook who'd killed Emma, even if it was for a good reason. If Jen was going to show up later in the season, I'd worry, but if her one appearance is early in the season, I can't imagine that they'd start the season that way. I wonder how much input Netflix has because that sort of thing would kill rewatch value. Would you want to rewatch any Captain Swan stuff if he ended up killing her?

(edited)
1 hour ago, Shanna Marie said:

And, although A&E might be clueless and arrogant enough to do that sort of thing, I'm not sure the network would let them because someone would have to realize that if you have one member of the couple that just got married in a big TV event at the end of the previous season and that has been a big part of the promo push for the series up to this point kill the other member of the couple early in the next season, they'd lose a huge amount of the viewership.

TBH, I don't think ABC cares enough about Once anymore to rein in A&E that much. I mean, they should care enough to worry about the effect on merchandising and residuals, but they have SO much else to worry about on their schedule, I'm not sure how much time they can or care to devote to Once. I'm pretty sure they expect this to be the last season, even if nothing has been announced. I think S7 was always seen as little more than a sacrificial Friday lamb schedule filler til they can get more shows in the pipeline.

Perhaps Henry's TLK effect on bringing Emma back to life in the finale only works as long as he's in SB. Once he passes the town limits, she drops dead. Again, Hook's attempt at TLK to revive her won't work. Henry would then be both guilty and disillusioned about True Love.

My mind came up with another scenario to preserve the happy endings -- it keeps happening without my even trying to think about it, so if A&E can't work it out to do that, either they weren't trying at all or they're just that bad and uncreative -- or both, which is always in play.

Eddy said something about them "doing another version" of the story with S7. What if when Emma died in the finale, all that light and power zapping around somehow created an alternate realm where she really did die and couldn't be revived? The returning characters could be from that realm. Or SB became the alternate realm and a kind of "pocket universe" that she can't leave because then the "happy endings" version of Emma would also die? That would be one way to explain her not being able to leave and help Henry.

Thinking about ways to preserve the happy endings actually just depresses me, because I know they won't do any of them. They never do good ideas anymore, just horrible ones.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2

Just to come back for a second on the elephant in all once fandom (jen one episode only contract )

I really believe it should be clarify for the writers, actors also, and not just because of the fans worrying about it(pro cs\Emma or anti cs\Emma)  just looking at the overwhelming question about it on both the mod. of comic con and the D23 panel. 

I really believe the issue most be address somehow.

(edited)
45 minutes ago, Souris said:

I think S7 was always seen as little more than a sacrificial Friday lamb schedule filler til they can get more shows in the pipeline.

I'm pretty sure they moved Once and AoS to Fridays because they want to make it their fantasy night - I believe Channing Dungey even said as much. They probably tried them on their Friday schedule because they're both way down in the ratings anyway so they don't have to worry about a big show losing ratings there and they get to test out their genre night which is kind of a good idea. There's no doubt both shows will decrease in ratings on that night but they have the bonus of setting up that night for new fantasy shows next year once everyone is used to it being their fantasy night. They're also putting their new Marvel show after Once for around 8 episodes which they don't want to see fail (and they might have that lead the night next year if it succeeds with a longer episode count) so they don't want Once to fail too badly either. Even without all that, a show failing incredibly badly would make the network look bad which makes the money guys and advertisers think twice about opening up their purses so ABC will most likely take a look to see if anything they're doing is a real ratings killer.

2 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

if that's the case, I think it's more likely that if Emma sacrificed herself to have the curse cast (like David did in 3B), Hook would be the caster

Honestly, I'm the most pessimistic person about season 7 and I have no intention of watching any episode without Emma in it but this idea is blowing my mind with how pessimistic it is! This never even crossed my mind! I highly doubt they're going to have Hook kill Emma for a curse - Hook couldn't even think of killing Emma to cast the curse when he was the Dark One! Even these writers aren't THAT dumb. Besides they already had Hook cast the curse so I don't think they'd do it again - they've never had the same person do it twice. I think the worst case scenario would be Hook and Emma cursed and separated for years or Emma dies but by something else like she sacrifices herself for Henry/the town/new kid etc but there's no way they'll have Hook kill her. It's too depressing.

Edited by superloislane