Type keyword(s) to search

The Millionaire Matchmaker - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Caroline Manzo does the Jill Zarin overbearing ethnic-cliche' mom thing (the difference between an Italian mother and a Jewish mother is that an Italian mother says, "If you don't eat the dinner I made you, I'll kill you" and a Jewish mother says "If you don't eat the dinner I made you, I'll kill myself"). 

Speaking as someone raised by an overbearing Jewish mother thank you for the biggest laugh I've had all day!

• Love 2

Speaking as someone raised by an overbearing Jewish mother thank you for the biggest laugh I've had all day!

Well, Bubulah, speaking as a goy who has loved more than his share of prinzessin, let me say tsu gezunt, l'chaim, and mazel tov!

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • Love 3

Who the hell is Jenna Marbles, or the TMZ guy for that matter?  Why am I supposed to care about these less than quasi "celebrities"?  Honestly I don't know why I bother with this show anymore as it's become a farce of what already was a farce and there's little to no enjoyment/snark factor anymore.

Is it safe to assume none of these guys are remotely close to being millionaires? :-D
  • Love 1

Who the hell is Jenna Marbles, or the TMZ guy for that matter?  Why am I supposed to care about these less than quasi "celebrities"?  Honestly I don't know why I bother with this show anymore as it's become a farce of what already was a farce and there's little to no enjoyment/snark factor anymore.

Surfer Dude is a total nobody, it's true. He was actually amusing at times on TMZ, but they have a lot of amusing people there and he was ultimately no great loss. He's certainly no great "catch".

And frankly neither is Manboy, or whatever his name is.

Jenna Marbles at the very least isn't filling the role of "millionaire client", so I can accept her presence. I've actually seen her videos, and while her 14 and a half million subscribers IS a effing HUGE number, I do agree it doesn't mean general audiences know her. But its a large enough number that it's not unreasonable for her to show up in other media and be a potential draw to a young audience. And actually, I found her the best part of the episode--her manner translated to TV pretty well. At the very least she came off better than Patty did when SHE first did TV.

(Jenna Marbles' hair IS dreadful though. It's a good thing she's not the "beauty and fashion" consultant. But telling guys her own age how women react to their douchebaggery? She's fine for that...)

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1

I think Max said that he studied the stock market and took his earnings from TMZ and made some good investments and made a lot of money that way. But, I was so busy counting the layers of dirt on him and wondering who would find someone who looks like he must reek attractive, I might be wrong.

• Love 2

I think Max said that he studied the stock market and took his earnings from TMZ and made some good investments and made a lot of money that way. But, I was so busy counting the layers of dirt on him and wondering who would find someone who looks like he must reek attractive, I might be wrong.

And we all believe that one, right? Little boy Manzo isnt a millionaire, either or he would not be living back at home. Mommy and Daddy have bucks, but not him. I remember in seasons past Patti used to drive to the "millionaires" homes to meet with them. Now we get her office or some restaurant as the meeting place. Must be a reason for that....

I'm just dying to know if Patti is still with her fiancee. She never mentions him at all anymore. 

• Love 2

So Pats was on WWHL & she & Andy were gettin' on just fine.  She said she's living with the boyfriend & she's OK with that for now.  She kept making comments about what she wants to do for next season & she seems to think she's gonna be back for sure.  Ugh.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

And now for.... Critterfer Manzo... OMG!! Wasn't he already set up one time and took his date to some joisting joint ?? Talk about dragging the bottom of the barrel!  Just stop. Bravo. Stop.

Is the Manzo kid a millionaire? His folks are still paying his rent and car insurance aren't they?

So Pats was on WWHL & she & Andy were gettin' on just fine.  She said she's living with the boyfriend & she's OK with that for now.  She kept making comments about what she wants to do for next season & she seems to think she's gonna be back for sure.  Ugh.

I dropped in to say that I saw that ep this week; she was on with a guy from Vanderpump Rules and it seemed to me that it was more about him and that show than about Patty - even a lot of what she had to say seemed to be in the context of VR; what she thought about what was happening there, her advice to the characters, etc. At one point

she even asked Andy why she wasn't getting reunion shows anymore (he didn't really answer, just changed the

subject to her last reunion show taking place the night some big newsworthy event happened). Point being, maybe

that's all indicative of a limited future for her show.

Hey, I'm with you, Toaster.  Patti was pretty lucky to get another season.  Well, her ratings for the previous season were surprisingly decent.  But Patti is a horrible woman & she has made no friends at Bravo,  Andy has never cared much for her.  But he can be fairly good (sometimes) at hiding how he feels bout the peeps who work for him or with him.  Andy has had Patti on WWHL & he was OK with her (sorta) when she was on.  Hmmm, will he have her back when Valentine's Day comes along, as he has in the past?  Maybe not, at least according to this-

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/bravo-patti-staner-andy-cohen-match-made-tv-hell-article-1.2059231

Actually, Patti is lucky Andy is not an exec at Bravo anymore cuz I bet he woulda cancelled her ass long ago, in spite of her still decent ratings.  Just to give a bit of backstory, the last season (7) almost never was, cuz in the filming of the season before, apparently Patti got way out of hand, lost her temper and slapped a production assistant.  Bravo never confirmed this, but it was widely reported & talked about in the industry.  While Patti was not formally reprimanded, that's the reason there was nearly a year between seasons 6 & 7.  Bravo seemed to be done with Patti.  But I guess maybe cuz Patti's ratings have always been quite good (as nutty as that seems) & Andy was no longer at Bravo to make sure she stayed gone, they brought her back.

Other Patti/Andy gossip: once when she was on WWHL she made some fairly controversial remarks about gay men and

Jewish men; something along the lines of gay men being overly promiscuous and Jewish men lying. Can't imagine that went over well with Andy, who is both.

Edited by Lone Wolf

I'm just dying to know if Patti is still with her fiancee. She never mentions him at all anymore.

She was on WWHL earlier this week and that was (supposedly) one of the viewers' questions - I'm so jaded and cynical about Bravo's content that I think some of the tweets that Andy reads aren't real; they're plants for plugs or set ups for the guest. Anyway, she said that they were living together and (paraphrasing now) that she was satisfied with the situation.

Edited by Lone Wolf

I remember Allison when she was on before.  She bugged the shit outta me cuz she was so smug & obnoxious.  So Patti didn't fix her up.  She's already got a guy.  Color me surprised.  I didn't think anyone could stand being near Allison for more than 2 seconds.  So Patti pretty much does nothing for her, except to push this boob/loser to propose to Allison, the asshole.  Poor sap looked like he regretted it.  Oy, there's a marriage headed for divorce, even before it starts.  

Well, first off, Allison is an asshole, but I did say that already, right?  She seems to be embarrassed that her loser dude was a stripper, but she picked him, so WTF is her problem?  She should be more concerned he probably wants dick more than her.  But Allison is too smug & impressed with herself to realize it.  Yeah, & that's besides being an asshole.  Whatever.  Fuck off, Allison.  Great job not doing a thing to help her, Patti.  She doesn't deserve any help anyway.

And then there was the creepy chef who was way too perky & smiley.  Hate to say it, but Patti was mostly right in her assessment of the chef.  She was a fuckin' loon.  I'd be turned off right away by that phony baloney personality -- way too forced & "on".  Something was off bout her.  Her date seemed like a nice enough guy, if sorta dull.  But it was so obvious he wasn't into her at all.  It was weird she couldn't see it.

So once again, another waste of time ep where Patti helped nobody.  But I think she said this is why she makes the big money.  Er, huh?  Not seein' it, Pats, you big fuckin' fraud -- still think ya should be cancelled cuz ya never help anyone.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

First thing I noticed was the kitchen that the "celebrity chef" wanted she & Patti to cook in was the same one Rocco showed up in a couple of weeks ago for some Bravo "Reality" Ho's date. Never seen, nor heard, of her but then I don't expect anything here anymore.

Patti couldn't have been more over-the-top, fake-enthused during her spiel for featuring a couple that she had nothing to do with getting together, and telling us that we wouldn't know anything about her counseling couples, too. Oy! Yep, she's just that awesome.

She was on WWHL earlier this week and that was (supposedly) one of the viewers' questions - I'm so jaded and cynical about Bravo's content that I think some of the tweets that Andy reads aren't real; they're plants for plugs or set ups for the guest. Anyway, she said that they were living together and (paraphrasing now) that she was satisfied with the situation.

Isn't Procurement Patty violating one of her own big rules?

And then there was the creepy chef who was way too perky & smiley.  Hate to say it, but Patti was mostly right in her assessment of the chef.  She was a fuckin' loon.  I'd be turned off right away by that phony baloney personality -- way too forced & "on".  Something was off bout her.  Her date seemed like a nice enough guy, if sorta dull.  But it was so obvious he wasn't into her at all.  It was weird she couldn't see it.

I only watched the first couple minutes (it was playing in a small box while I browsed the online channel guide), but my guess is b/c it takes her at least a second date to notice her date isn't interested in her, but rather (rolling eyes here) her fame and fortune.

So, Scoobs, are you telling us Allison is an asshole? Quit holding back!

BTW, I snorted at this week's ads claiming this would be the first time someone proposed on her show. I remember some guy on the first season proposed to the woman Procurement Patty got him on their first date!

• Love 1

First thing I noticed was the kitchen that the "celebrity chef" wanted she & Patti to cook in was the same one Rocco showed up in a couple of weeks ago for some Bravo "Reality" Ho's date. Never seen, nor heard, of her but then I don't expect anything here anymore.

Patti couldn't have been more over-the-top, fake-enthused during her spiel for featuring a couple that she had nothing to do with getting together, and telling us that we wouldn't know anything about her counseling couples, too. Oy! Yep, she's just that awesome.

I haven't watched in a long time, but I liked the couple concept. It mixed up the formula a little, but didn't need the proposal.

Still a whole show of awful people, although I liked her assistants better. I could not believe the chef's choice for a date, could she be any more clueless? I didn't even think the guy was cute. If she thinks she would only have business to talk to the guys that was a business man, then she just admitted she is boring.

Edited by TaxNerd
I could not believe the chef's choice for a date, could she be any more clueless? I didn't even think the guy was cute.

Idk, I thought that guy was kinda hot.  The prob with him was that he -- like too many men -- thinks unshaven looks great or hot.  It didn't do anything for this guy.  In fact, it hid whatever hotness he had.  Give him a shave & his hotness would be more obvious.  He had a good body.  But he was all covered up except for his legs, which looked good.  It was funny cuz he looked like he was making an effort to cover up his looks -- like he wanted to look less attractive for this strange woman he was totally not into.

Hmmm, I've noticed Patti can be OK (occasionally) at sizing people up.  She was right about the chef.  Her date was dull as fuck.  But he did look like the kinda guy she'd never have had a chance with when she was a fattie.  And that's the only reason she went for him -- as Patti said.  So Patti totally called this.  Big freakin' deal.  Patti didn't help the chef, did she?  Patti shoulda said to her the fitness guy was dull as fuck & wouldn't be into her & wasn't worth going on a date with anyway exactly cuz he's dull as fuck, so why bother dating him at all?  

Guess my point is -- Patti & this show are such a fuckin' waste of time.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

I do not watch this show on a regular basis...last time I saw it, Patty would have a group of people who the "millionaires" would meet. This one, she & a couple of others chose 3 "dates" & the millionaires chose from those 3. What I found odd was that for Marisol, the 3 chosen cut up the fruit & mixed the wine for the sangria, which I gathered was Patty's own wine. For the pro-fighter guy, she had the dates on one side of the bar & the "millionaire" on the other side with a beautiful mixologist doing the wine. Of course, he chose the mixogist.

Edited by alegtostandon

I was too busy looking at the oh-so-subtle product placement of the chef's cookbook in the background, all propped up on a book stand on a counter, front and center. It seemed to be in every other shot. Because everyone keeps their own cookbook on display in their kitchen.

It's really kind of funny. I'm no pop culture maven by any means, but it seems like the celebrities featured in each ep of this season have gotten progressively lower and lower on the fame food chain, and this week I hadn't heard of any of them.

So Patti holds the chef up to the ice skater as a threat representing what the ice skater's future is going to be if she doesn't stop pussy-whipping her ex male stripper BF. Well, gee, that's a pretty sad commentary about the chef, isn't it...she's a great bad example, someone whose fate is to be avoided at all costs...

And as noted above, since when is Patti in the couples counseling bidness? And not that I believe that the ice skater really had a problem with Magic Mike, but Holy God, it was years ago. We're supposed to believe that she's still dragging that around? And all it took was him trying to ice skate and her taking a pole dancing class to make everything perfect?

• Love 1

Isn't Procurement Patty violating one of her own big rules?

Well, on the most recent MM she said that it was okay to live together if you had a ring. OTOH, she's used that old saw of no one buying the cow when he's getting the the milk for free more than once, so who knows. It pretty much seems that whatever suits the situation at that moment is what comes out of her botoxed pie hole.

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • Love 2

I was too busy looking at the oh-so-subtle product placement of the chef's cookbook in the background, all propped up on a book stand on a counter, front and center. It seemed to be in every other shot. Because everyone keeps their own cookbook on display in their kitchen.

If my memory of The Restaurant serves, Rocco would do that.

Jesse Kovacs was previously on The Bachelorette and instead of finding a mate, he gained a reputation for being a dog. Can Patti help "Canine Kovacs" undo the damage and find him the girl of his dreams? Stylist and hairdresser AJ Johnson of "Chicagolicious” owned his own salon and product line in Chicago, but now he's moved to Los Angeles to grow his brand. Patti quickly determines he is far too controlling and brings in celebrity hairstylist Jonathan Antin to school AJ on his picky ways.

I don't normally watch this show, but I was sucked in because of AJ Johnson. I actually watched some of "Chicagolicious" (it was pretty bad) because I find his talking heads compelling. I was also *floored that he was seeking women. Hey, it was the first thing out of Patti's mouth. I think he's funny & nice & I love his raspy voice. However, he's not helping his case for heterosexuality with some of his mannerisms. Um, especially the bug eyes. Also, I wonder why things fell apart after such a perfect match & first date.

Regarding the "Bachelor" guy---his date's voice though! Lol! So cute. So fake. Again, even Patti asked her about it. It's like she was alternately trying to sound cute or intelligent, but not doing a convincing job of either. I thought they made a nice couple. I also thought the guy picked her because she sorta sounds like a bimbo.

Edited by NowVoyager

I'm late to this party because I just watched this episode having recorded it last week. What on earth made Ms. Celeb Chef (never heard of her) think Todd was interested in her? He did everything he could, short of actually saying "Please don't pick me!!!" to dissuade her! Telling her she had nice hair and was successful when Patty asked them to say something nice about her was a blow-off of the highest degree.  Either this chick is a delusional ditz, or like someone mentioned above, suffers from former fattie syndrome and wanted the good looking 'jock'.

That being said, I thought Napa Valley wine tasting guy was really cute and he seemed so into her.  She'll never find a husband if she keeps picking the "popular" boys.

That woman was behaving very, very strangely.  First off, she was no kid.  She's 42.  Most men around her age will have been married & have children.  She seemed to only want men who had no children.  Yeah, good luck with that one, hun.  She was also really out-of-touch & delusional with what kind of man she could attract.  Even tho Patti kinda spelled this out to her, maybe she didn't emphasize it in her usual cruel, but "honest" way.  She should have -- cuz that woman desperately needed a reality check.  She's not famous or super rich or young or especially hot or great looking.  She's not gonna get a super hot guy.  Not that this dude she picked for her date was anything so great anyway.  He wasn't.  Why bother to go out with someone who isn't interested?  And why couldn't she pick up the clues he wasn't interested?  The whole thing was weird as hell.  The woman was nuts.

• Love 1

Oh c'mon now, did that hairdresser think he was convincing anyone he was straight?  Gurrrrl, please.  I kinda liked his date.  She was sassy.  And I liked her hair.  But I figured maybe she was either looking for a new stylist, or a freebie styling session from him.  And that's about it.

Wow, the Bachelor dude was such a fucking bore.  Cute?  Yeah, I suppose from a distance.  Up close, he looked scabby to me.  Do these dumb chicks really go for this annoying douchebag kinda dude?  Really?  I'm so bored with this type, I just can't anymore.  His date looked like a billion other blonde chicks.  I have absolutely no memory of her other than her strange affected accent.  What in the fuckety fuck was that about?

Painfully boring ep.  Is it me or does Patti seem totally checked out now -- like she wants Bravo to cancel this shit?  She seemed very laid back in this ep.  Seemed like the assistant took over the show.  The gay assistant was pretty useless -- as usual.

Another week where I didn't recognize the clients. Oh, well...the finale's got to be coming up soon, right? After which maybe we'll be done for realsies.

And the master date (for some reason I always think "masturbate" when she says that) process? I liked it the first time I saw it when it was called The Dating Game and it was hosted by Jim Lange and I would watch it on TV after I came home from school. All that was missing was the cheesy sounds of Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass.

And yeah, the Bachelor guy's date's accent couldn't have been more phony. I think she's probably an aspiring actress and she's tying to put a demo reel together so she affected an accent to show her range. Probably couldn't make the cut to be on The Bachelor herself, but no doubt she's tried many times.

Speaking of the Bachelor guy, that "coach" Patti "provided" added 0.0 to the proceedings. His advice was basically, "Stop doing what you're doing." Alllrighty, then...

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • Love 3

That reminds me -- I was barely paying attention, but WTF was Jonathan Antin doing there?  Giving Miss Thing, the supposed celeb hairstylist, butch lessons?  Oy.  Jonathan is not ageing very well.  He looks pretty rough.  And he's another one I found hard to swallow that he's straight.  Wonder if he's trying to make a Bravo comeback.

Man, these "celebs" are really gettin' from hunger.  What's Patti gonna do next -- start pulling tacky tourists off Hollywood Blvd. or Venice or schleppy people shopping in Beverly Center?  Clearly she gave up on the millionaire thing.

For the pro-fighter guy, she had the dates on one side of the bar & the "millionaire" on the other side with a beautiful mixologist doing the wine. Of course, he chose the mixogist.

Hey, on one level, I can't blame him.  She was freaking hot.  it wouldn't surprise me if it was a setup by the show though.

Of course, then "off camera" (although not really, since magically a camera STILL captures it) we find out all he was looking for was a blow job. Which hey, I'm sure she would have been great at.  But on a first date? (on OR off TV)  What a jackass.

And then the bit where he just, for no reason at all, touches Patti's assistant for no good reason?  Now I admit there's every likelihood that the assistant (who's name I can't even remember) is a famewhore.  But that's not the same thing as being a whore whore.  The look on her face when he did it (disgust mixed with amazement) told the whole story.

I didn't know who Marisol was but her face scared me.  Was she wearing a ponytail because it contained magic strings that pulled her face too tight?

What got me was that frog mouth.  I know some Latinas have wide mouths, but frankly it looked surgical.

And how many damn Real Housewives is this show gonna have on?  Geez.  

Oh, and some UFC guy is a millionaire?  

The top tier of them probably are, quite comfortably.  No clue if he's at that level though, since I don't follow the sport.  But I know these days they get big endorsement money, and bigger Pay-per-View viewership than either Boxing or Wrestling.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 2

Hey, on one level, I can't blame him.  She was freaking hot.  it wouldn't surprise me if it was a setup by the show though.

Of course, then "off camera" (although not really, since magically a camera STILL captures it) we find out all he was looking for was a blow job. Which hey, I'm sure she would have been great at.  But on a first date? (on OR off TV)  What a jackass.

And then the bit where he just, for no reason at all, touches Patti's assistant for no good reason?  Now I admit there's every likelihood that the assistant (who's name I can't even remember) is a famewhore.  But that's not the same thing as being a whore whore.  The look on her face when he did it (disgust mixed with amazement) told the whole story.

I figured it was a set up also...not sure if Patty did it to see if he would go for the 'mixologist'. 

I personally did not think the guy touching the assistant was too offensive.  It's not like he grabbed he her breast or started rubbing her upper thigh, he just touched her back.  Maybe he's just a touchy feely type of guy!  But I guess it is hands off the assistant!  Mixologist, ok,  assistant, not ok.

Edited by alegtostandon
Hey, on one level, I can't blame him.  She was freaking hot.  it wouldn't surprise me if it was a setup by the show though.

Of course, then "off camera" (although not really, since magically a camera STILL captures it) we find out all he was looking for was a blow job. Which hey, I'm sure she would have been great at.  But on a first date? (on OR off TV)  What a jackass.

What I thought was hilarious was that the mixologist was way better looking than any of the loser chicks Patti supposedly spent so much time & energy fixing him up with.  Er, that is her job, correct?  To fix him up?  And yet he bypassed the meh-looking loser chicks Patti lined up & found another one all on his own.  So despite Patti taking credit for setting up this date, she had nothing to with it.  He did this all on his own.  Ah, Patti, you continue to be such a fuckin' fraud.

Now, while this guy is undeniably good-looking & has a good body, he negates all of that with his jerk/asshole/moron personality.  He had this chick.  She liked him.  If he had any kind of game, he woulda gotten a blow job & more from her.  So why did he say that disrespectful shit which totally ruined the mood for her?  Um, he mocked her for giving a blow job.  So why would she do it after he said that?  It was so fuckin' stupid of him.  It was the tip-off (to me) either he's only been with skanks or ho's, or he's gay & has no idea of how to date a woman & doesn't care.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Now, while this guy is undeniably good-looking & has a good body, he negates all of that with his jerk/asshole/moron personality.  He had this chick.  She liked him.  If he had any kind of game, he woulda gotten a blow job & more from her.  So why did he say that disrespectful shit which totally ruined the mood for her?  Um, he mocked her for giving a blow job.  So why would she do it after he said that?  It was so fuckin' stupid of him.  It was the tip-off (to me) either he's only been with skanks or ho's, or he's gay & has no idea of how to date a woman & doesn't care.

Good point.  For whatever reasons, she seemed reasonably into him in the early part of the date.  Since some of it may have been for the cameras I guess we don't know for sure, but it sure seemed like if he kept a civil tongue he might have had a real shot at sex.  And yeah I know Patti does this whole "no sex before monogamy" stuff, but the bartender isn't one of her typical "girls"--unless it was a total setup by the show, I mean.  So really.. only being a sleazy dumb piece of shit probably got in the way of this guy scoring.

Not to mention that the question "do you spit or swallow" has to be one of the dumbest questions in history (so insulting not only because it's a vile thing to say, but also because it's such a dumb question).  I mean be honest... would any woman really say she swallows, unless she's answering just because it's what she thinks a man wants to hear?  I mean I'm not saying there aren't plenty of um... swallowers.  But if they are, it's driven by that same reasoning (it's what some woman thinks a man wants--and with swines like this guy... probably does).

That reminds me -- I was barely paying attention, but WTF was Jonathan Antin doing there?  Giving Miss Thing, the supposed celeb hairstylist, butch lessons?  Oy.  Jonathan is not ageing very well.  He looks pretty rough.  And he's another one I found hard to swallow that he's straight.  Wonder if he's trying to make a Bravo comeback.

I was just disappointed there were no references to "bangin' hair."

• Love 1

Is he still a stylist anymore?  Remember how every woman he did came out looking exactly the same?  Like LA fembots.  What a fuckin' fraud he was.

Just reminds me how horrible Patti's hair looks now.  But her hair has always looked really terrible, so she is consistent.  I'll give her that.

• Love 1

There was a new ep this week, but I'm not starting a thread on it cuz I didn't catch it.  Btw, the show will be moving to Sunday nights now.  Hmmm, wonder why.  Just looked up the top 100 cable show ratings for Thursday & this didn't even make it.  Tick tock, Patti.  The Bravo grim reaper is out to get ya.

• Love 1

I think Patti was as bored with Julissa as I was.  What a downer. Patti asking: "where's the depth!!???!!!" was pretty rich.

So I was really looking forward to the second "client" and boy was I disappointed.  He was just as boring as Julissa.  Art gallery casting call was still an obvious casting call.

Painting ceramic figurines?

Blue bikini date?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

My, my, my, Julissa was sooooo impressed with herself.  Happy for ya, hun, you're so impressed with yourself.  You've had an extremely so-so "hosting" career that you're quickly ageing out of.  You're pretty, but so are a billion other young women.  What is so fuckin' impressive about you anyway, sweetie?  I just watched this one, but have no memory of her or her date.

I am unfamiliar with Adam O'Rourke.  Is he "famous"?  He looked totally disinterested in his date, who was actually really great looking.  But as even she admitted, she had nothing to offer except the same Malibu Barbie look a zillion chicks in LA have & this guy can find in 2 seconds on his own, whether he wants to pay for it -- or maybe not.

Wow, Patti sure seems to be sleep-walking thru this season till she gets official word of cancellation from Bravo.  Well, just as Bravo doesn't actually cancel shows or fire anyone, they don't renew contracts & seasons of shows.  That's Bravo's way.

• Love 1