Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)

So I enjoyed the fact that Steve & JJ had a scene together - wow someone remembered they were related.   Now if we could just see Adrienne??   Please????

And yes I'm still on Ciara's side - Claire only found out about Rafe/Sami because she recorded a private conversation & then is upset that Ciara is mad about that.    Yes she did try to pull Hope aside right before the wedding (which was still in poor taste waiting until then to do it) she also  had other multiple opportunities before the wedding day to tell Hope & she chose to wait until Hope's wedding to try & tell her.   I have zero sympathy for Claire because I think it was all about sticking it to Ciara even if she says it was because she was worried about Hope.

I enjoyed Ciara & Tripp's convo (I'm actually on board with a romance for those two - I kind of like the idea of Steve's son & Bo's daughter hooking up)    I also don't think Ciara is the villian because she chose to keep Rafe's infidelity a secret - I understand her logic on why she kept quiet.

Ugh Gabigail - could do without her - although she did actually look pretty good yesterday - the red dress with the black wig looked pretty good (and she didn't seem as pale as she normally does)

I hate that JJ is going to be the last to know about Lani/Eli - you know something will happen with the baby that will out the fact that JJ is not the father - that's always the way it works & I hate that that is more than likely how he's going to find out (I have no faith that it will happen any other way)

Edited by Princess Consuela
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, buffynut said:

Since Gabigail thinks she's Gabi, how does further "framing" Gabi fix the problem. Sure it protects Abigail from being caught with the coat and urn cover, but won't Gabigail hear the news and be more freaked out because "she's" been found possessing the missing coat and murder weapon.  Confusing, right.

Yeah. I'm not understanding how this is supposed to help Abigail either. The show did make it seem like maybe Kate was going to take the fall, but then pulled a switch and showed Gabi with the coat. Perhaps, as sas616 pointed out, Vivian went against Stefan's wishes and framed Gabi instead of Kate? Although that makes little sense since Vivian would love nothing more than to take down Kate. So ... color me confused. (Though I am not confused about the fact that Abigail has never looked better than she did at the end of Wednesday's episode.)

I'm actually digging Ciara and Tripp together. I don't always love Ciara as a character, but this actress is so much better than the last one that I find myself actually caring about her for the first time in forever. It feels a bit like they want her to be the next Sami (good heart, but always does the wrong thing; bad temper; a bit of a schemer), and I'm not completely mad about it. As it is, I'd take her over Claire any day of the week.

Who do I need to bribe to have Hope and Rafe shipped to Hong Kong permanently and replaced with Shawn and Belle?

• Love 8
(edited)
17 hours ago, tribeca said:

We had a snow storm today so instead of Days a whole hour of the weather people telling us it was snowing out. 

Stupid Nor'easter and stupid weather people for interrupting the show--DAMN THEM!! :):)

Got to watch today's show and I think Gabi's really selling her fear and worry about getting railroaded and sent back to prison.  I also like that she's never doubted Chad's loyalty and that he genuinely wants to help her.  I liked her conversation with Will today and her talk with Sonny yesterday, there is a deep friendship bond between these characters that's wonderful to see and that actors all have amazing chemistry together.

The Gabigail alter storyline is strange but I did like MM's breakdown/crying moment at the end of today's episode.

Lani is the worst.  That is all.

Re: Ciara and Claire, I don't think either character is a villain, though I do think Ciara is a bully, but I don't think either girl is a heroine either--they're both too shallow and too self-involved.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 6
(edited)

Stefan O. ripping off (ugh) Gabigail's wig was rather lackluster for a wig rip.  Where's the joy, where's the relish!

Does it feel like they skipped a few beats with Will and Ari?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Stefan O. ripping off (ugh) Gabigail's wig was rather lackluster for a wig rip.  Where's the joy, where's the relish!

Does it feel like they skipped a few beats with Will and Ari?

Yes, typical Ron.. Arianna should be wary of Will.. She was so young when he died. It could have been like, when Marlena came back from the dead.  The twins liked her well enough, but, she was not their mommy. Isabella was and Carrie to a certain extent.. Will feeling inadequate, as a father, could have been a good beat for Ron to explore.. That is the worst feeling for a parent to feel,  feeling like you are letting your kid down.. Ron is not interested in that type of story..I'm glad Will and Ari shared scenes. His return should have been about more than just his love life. Ron has missed so many beats.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

How does Will know that the toy kiosk is Ari's favorite?

Doesn't Maggie have enough to do at Chez Rouge?

Aw, little Tate is so cute.

Ever and Brady's scene was nice, though I detest Brady.

So who was Trask talking to on the phone?

When does the DA ever have the authority to order cops to do anything?

• Love 5

When didn’t Gabi become so stupid?   

First she takes that jacket shaker top out of her bag at the criminal park.  Next she takes loudly on her cellphone about planted evidence at ease drop bench.  

• Love 4

I find both Claire and Ciara annoying. They act like teenagers and yet they're supposed to be early-20s from what I understand.

There's nothing impressive in Ciara smacking a wisp like Claire. Punching down makes you look weak.

And Claire should know that there's this thing called a whisper. I get that Hope refused to go off privately with Claire. So lean forward and whisper "Rafe slept with Sami" into her ear. I guarantee Hope would've gone off with her then.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

I find both Claire and Ciara annoying. They act like teenagers and yet they're supposed to be early-20s from what I understand.

Amen.  And what's with Tripp acting all high and mighty?  Gawd, he's an idiot.

I don't think that a prosecutor would act like that lady (to save my life I cannot think of her name.)   I'm sorry, but that is just ridiculous.

I used to like Eli, but his character now is just opposite of everything that he came to the show moralizing.   He hated his beloved mother for keeping his pop's ID away from him;  but, he is willing to disown his own kid for JJ & dingdong Lanis sake?  Stupid.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

ease drop bench.  

Not trying to single anyone out but I have seen this in two different posts and the phrase is "eavesdropping" as in to listen secretly to a private conversation.

And yes, I agree that Eli is losing his luster by agreeing to help keep Lani's lie and hurting his child the exact same way he was hurt.  Karma will be coming for you and Miss Lani Price and it will be glorious.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

So who was Trask talking to on the phone?

Someone in Horton Square saw Gabi with the goods.  'Could have been Will; he was there.

Gabi, you should have put the bag with the incriminating evidence in to your car's trunk and leave it there. Take it quietly to the police station. Not pull the stuff out and then go to some dumpster.

Don't really see the point of the whole Gabigail storyline so far. And in the end, I think she flipped to Dr. Laura, or maybe someone new! Stefan pulling the wig off may not have been such a great idea.

Lani your playing the dangerous game of lying to JJ and having the real baby daddy cover for you is not going to work. JJ will find out. Whether before the kid arrives or when something is wrong and the kid needs a transfusion or something, it will come out. Eli, grow up and stand up for yourself and your kid. You do not have to have a relationship with Lani - just be an active and involved parent. Lani has only the interest in protecting herself. Being upfront with JJ that you made a mistake, it is not his baby, and he is free to walk out or stay with you is the right option.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Tress said:

Someone in Horton Square saw Gabi with the goods.  'Could have been Will; he was there.

I hardly think Will is working with Trask to get Gabi put into jail.

39 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Since Stefan planted the evidence, I would say it was him.

Stefan was talking to Gabigail at the time

• Love 1
(edited)

I just finally got the time to watch Monday's episode. It was exactly what you guys said - classic soap. One event with many ripples. I love that we got to take the time to examine people's feelings about what happened without interruptions from other unrelated subplots.

I did not see Julie exploding like an overheated teakettle coming...! Damn that was ugly. Julie, pardon me, but Rafe cheating on Hope has absolutely squat to do with the rest of his family. Even the way she said "Herrrrrnandez" sounded totally racist. I won't lie - I loved that the show went there. I have a hard time seeing Julie as a kindly aging heroine at all so I'm much more comfortable seeing her as a real person with a dark side. If anything, Gabby handled it like a total Class Act, being more concerned about her brother than the vitriol Julie was spewing at the closest target.

I loved the argument between Eric and Jennifer and actually for a moment let myself believe the show would permit the characters to break up based on their obviously incompatible personalities. Jennifer is a judgmental harpy who constantly fakes empathy for other people as way of getting attention for herself. Considering how badly she claims to feel for Hope I can't remember the last time the two of them had a scene together. Are they only close off-camera? I loved Eric sticking up for Sami because Lord knows she doesn't have many people in her life who would. This guy really is a prince and I'd like him to have absolutely nothing to do with the churchlady or her weird Jennifer Aniston-evoking hairstyle.

Did their conversation leave anybody else wondering if it was set-up for Eric and Nicole having a one-night stand somewhere down the line and Eric immediately coming clean to Jennifer about it? (Please show don't go there. Let Nicole and Eric actually have a relationship on camera once he and Hypocrite have broken up.)

I found it kind of interesting that the actress playing Claire seemed to be showing physical fear when confronted by Ciara in the apartment before the punch was thrown. I have to admit I don't like much of the material they've written for Claire and I feel like the actress is completely flying by the seat of her pants in terms of how she plays the character, but I still find her appealing. I liked seeing her cower a little bit when confronted and I feel like that was a choice the actress made more than something stated in the script. At least from what I got, Claire really was freaking out about having to live with Ciara after pissing her off so badly and was looking to make a quick exit out of town before she could get the crap kicked out of her. The fact that this current Ciara supposedly inspires that kind of fear just makes me hate her all the more. The actress isn't terrible but her hair is massively distracting and I'm fed up of watching the writers bend over backwards  trying to make her tough or compelling.  It's just too late at this point. And why are these two turning every single conversation into a reflection of their bizarre obsession with Theo? Did the producers honestly believe anyone watching this show is invested in Theo, Claire and Ciara as a love triangle? Sean, Belle, Chloe and Philip they are not.

I also liked the decision to have Eli's insights into Rafe's emotional state clue Gabby into the fact that he was really talking about himself. That was a well-acted moment.

See how interesting the show can be when the writers actually give themselves the time to play out the emotional beats that the characters should be feeling?

The biggest laugh for me came from Jennifer who, on the heels of trashing Sami, immediately pulled a 180 and asked Eric if he was seriously breaking up with her in a high pitched voice. I so wanted him to say "Yes!" and just walk out with a "you could have had all this" look on his face. I swear no one deserves it more than Jennifer Horton.

I chose to interpret Hope saying her heart was broken as her reflecting on how disappointed she is to still be making shitty decisions at this point in her life. Not only did she lose Bo after not looking for him for a long time, then there was the Aiden mess and her shooting Stefano and all of the lies that came with it and all of the lives that were damaged by it.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit I remember this, but Hope's final words to Rafe - "no more" - echo her final words to Stefano when she buried his body in the basement of that building: "The Phoenix shall rise....no more!" I know the show probably isn't going to make them stay broken up, but hearing her say those two words made me think that maybe someone on the staff had done their homework and wanted to give the moment a real sense of finality, like she was burying him now too. Also I'm still not over the fact that she went through that whole Stefano Fiasco in the first place, so I'm just happy to see a callback to what I still feel is an unresolved chapter in her life.

John and Marlena's absences were glaring. Steve and Kayla are dealing with a medical emergency, but wouldn't Hope want her dear friends John and Marlena there? John, Marlena, Hope and Bo were a foursome for a long time. You'd think she'd want their presence there as a way of signifying that her new union is accepted by her old friends.

The two scenes with Lani sucked hardcore. Girl cannot act and it's glaring in an episode where the material is as decent as this.

Good episode though. Next time, can we have a good one be about a relationship I actually enjoy?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 7

In regards to this whole Ciara/Claire telling Hope thing, I think I'm most disappointed in Tripp because his presence in this storyline feels very reminiscent of the whole Jade insanity.  He is listening to every word Ciara says and believes every word coming out of her mouth, but he's suspicious of Claire and thinks she has a hidden agenda?  Claire who was his friend for months and gave him a chance to prove himself after trying to frame her aunt Kayla?  Now she's a horrible person and he's turned his back on her?

So for Tripp, there is absolutely no way that Ciara's over the top reaction to Claire's telling her grandmom the truth has nothing to do with Ciara's residual anger at Theo's choosing to stay with Claire.   Only Claire has secret motivations and dark thoughts regarding Ciara and keeping secrets from her.  Now he's completely on Ciara's side and vowing to be there for her even though Ciara has tons of support from her mom and the other Hortons while Claire has family in town but they pretty much ignore and I guess Tripp's going to do that too.

I hope the writers remember that Claire has an entire non-Horton family she can lean on:  Marlena, John, Paul, Brady, Kayla, Roman and even Will--I'm sick of seeing her alone.

• Love 2

WRT who phoned in the tip on Gabi...didn't they establish it was Stefan? He told Gabigail he took care of it. We saw him on the phone, etc.. It was Stefan. 

23 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I hope the writers remember that Claire has an entire non-Horton family she can lean on:  Marlena, John, Paul, Brady, Kayla, Roman and even Will--I'm sick of seeing her alone.

While I'm all for this show remembering who is related to whom and who should be supportive of whom, ... I just can't care with Clair. I think it's the actress. I just don't give a flying fig about her. She's shrill. She's written as a selfish, needy attention ho who doesn't care who she hurts. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

While I'm all for this show remembering who is related to whom and who should be supportive of whom, ... I just can't care with Clair. I think it's the actress. I just don't give a flying fig about her. She's shrill. She's written as a selfish, needy attention ho who doesn't care who she hurts. 

I can't quite explain it but I like Claire--there is a realness to her that I can relate to.  And I have a definite problem with calling a young woman who has only had sex with one guy "a ho."  Selfish and needy, that can apply to both Ciara and Claire, but a ho?  Not exactly.  That label fits Lani more :):)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

And I have a definite problem with calling a young woman who has only had sex with one guy "a ho."  Selfish and needy, that can apply to both Ciara and Claire, but a ho?  Not exactly.  That label fits Lani more :):)

I think it fits Brady more.  That guy will jump into bed with anyone with a pulse.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I can't quite explain it but I like Claire--there is a realness to her that I can relate to.  And I have a definite problem with calling a young woman who has only had sex with one guy "a ho."  Selfish and needy, that can apply to both Ciara and Claire, but a ho?  Not exactly.  That label fits Lani more :):)

Same for me.  Claire came on as a believably sweet girl and for me has maintained that essence, even when she's been a little shit.

• Love 5

I honestly do not know what the hell to think of today's episode. especially the reveal of the gatekeeper of Abby's alters.  "Abby has a moral compass but Gabby doesn't it?"  Is this show seriously trying to convince us that Abigail is some kind of paragon of a moral woman?  After Austin and the infidelities with EJ and Chad?  I did like confirmation that Abs killed Andre though.

The venomous look Gabi gave Lani was fabulous but of course Lani remains expressionless--I especially loved her delivery of "Oh Eli by the way, Gabi's been arrested again:--said in her wonderfully dead voice.  Holy crapasarious, could the woman be any more horrid as a character and actress?  Gabi's going through hell, knowing she may be separated from her daughter forever and JJ wants to comfort his friend but Lani's deliberately keeping JJ from going to help Gabi because she wants to keep her secret safe.  Yes, Miss Lani Price is a winner.

Good for Sonny for attempting to stop Eve from making a mistake but then Eve just has to ruin it by being deliberately cruel--I kind of want a little comeuppance now, for Brady and Eve and all of the people they've hurt.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, tribeca said:

When didn’t Gabi become so stupid?   

First she takes that jacket shaker top out of her bag at the criminal park.  Next she takes loudly on her cellphone about planted evidence at ease drop bench.  

Dumb writing and not acted well either.

• Love 4

Of course Dr. Laura slaps on some glasses, just like Jean Randolph and Bess.  C'mon Ron, shake this up even a little.  How about a monocle, or a beret!

Poor Paul, just trying to mind his own business only to get dragged into Brady's BS AND have to see Sonny.

• Love 6

I'm trying not to think too much when I watch, and just enjoy the ride.

Love, love, love, that ending. I kept wondering what the Friday cliffhanger would be, but wasn't expecting Eve to stop the wedding!  So glad she didn't fall for Brady's charm, and fake marriage.  But I'm not even 100% sure Brady hasn't fallen a bit for Eve.  I love that the show is keeping it ambiguous.  But if Brady really is faking the whole romance, especially when he's seen how Eve is with Tate, he's really a cold, cold man. 

I did keep wondering why Justin didn't recommend a pre-nup for Brady.  Or does he actually own nothing these days?

Poor Gabi.  CB has done a great job showing her fear and desperation the past few days.

Today, with Dr. Laura, was the first time I enjoyed MM's portrayal of the new personalities.  Maybe it's because I wasn't trying to see "real" Laura in her acting.  It's all very complicated, but soapy, and even if Ron has done the story before, I didn't see it, so I'm enjoying it this time around.

Poor JJ.  There's no way this secret will last till the baby's born, let alone forever.  

It was nice that Justin mentioned Adrienne. Wonder when we'll see her again?

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Of course Dr. Laura slaps on some glasses, just like Jean Randolph and Bess.  C'mon Ron, shake this up even a little.  How about a monocle, or a beret!

Poor Paul, just trying to mind his own business only to get dragged into Brady's BS AND have to see Sonny.

Dear GOD, but I 'd love to see someone, anyone, trying to pull off wearing a monocle.  Or maybe pince nez glasses :):)

And Paul once again shows that he is a good guy while Sonny's kind of a jerk.  He was wonderful in his scenes with Gabi but get him in scenes with Paul and he's just awful.  Weird.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I honestly do not know what the hell to think of today's episode. especially the reveal of the gatekeeper of Abby's alters.  "Abby has a moral compass but Gabby doesn't it?"  Is this show seriously trying to convince us that Abigail is some kind of paragon of a moral woman?  After Austin and the infidelities with EJ and Chad?  I did like confirmation that Abs killed Andre though.

As soon as Laura said that. I changed the channel. Ron wants a DID story to happen so bad that he will change history to get it. Abigail has always had a penchant to go dark. She did not need DID as an excuse to do it. She has the Johnson gene from her dad's side and mental instability on her mother's side. If Ron had a modicum of talent, he would use that history to give us a good story, to give Abigail, more depth, as a character. Instead, we  will get more, of the needy, nasty, coddled little bitch that she has always been.. She will now have alters to fall back on, to justify and get away with her abhorrent behavior. Ron is a talentless hack..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

WRT who phoned in the tip on Gabi...didn't they establish it was Stefan? He told Gabigail he took care of it. We saw him on the phone, etc.. It was Stefan. 

When Trask was on the phone talking to whomever, Stefan was with Gabigail wig snatching.

• Love 2
(edited)

I might have to go with whoever undid Erica Kane's abortion on AMC.  Was that McTavish?

As for Ron, it's not like he's the first soap writer to bring a story they did from one soap to another, but my gawd, this is such a blatant reRon they might as well rename Abigail Jessica.  I mean, is this all he can come up with for slightly boring blonde heroines?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Where did she get those glasses?

Considering the way Brady treats Sonny, why is Justin so friendly to him?

When did the DA ever do the initial interview of a suspect?

That was nice of Eve to warn Paul that Sonny was in the other room.

Sonny is really a dick.

OMG, a million thumbs ups for that ending.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I might have to go with whoever undid Erica Kane's abortion on AMC.  Was that McTavish?

As for Ron, it's not like he's the first soap writer to bring a story they did from one soap to another, but my gawd, this is such a blatant reRon they might as well rename Abigail Jessica.  I mean, is this all he can come up with for slightly boring blonde heroines?

Yes, it was her. She also raped Bianca, the only lesbian on the show. I don't understand why soaps like to hurt LGBT characters..  That rape was when my love for All My Children started to dissipate.. Then, the constant propping of Babe and Ryan over legacy characters was the final straw for me..

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I don't understand why soaps like to hurt LGBT characters.

What are you referring to here besides Bianca's rape?  Because, for example, there was Will getting shot around when Gabi went into labor with Ari, but that wasn't so much hurting a LGBT character versus a soap beat you'd probably see with a straight character in that situation too.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

What are you referring to here besides Bianca's rape?  Because, for example, there was Will getting shot around when Gabi went into labor with Ari, but that wasn't so much hurting a LGBT character versus a soap beat you'd probably see with a straight character in that situation too.

I did not like Bianca getting rape, for many reasons. Then, she had that offensive story in that Transgender story.  The show was determined to make her a celibate lesbian...

• Love 1
5 hours ago, buffynut said:

Love, love, love, that ending. I kept wondering what the Friday cliffhanger would be, but wasn't expecting Eve to stop the wedding! 

I didn't realize that Laura was the 3rd personality for Abby.  I missed a lot of todays show.  But, now it makes sense.  I was thinking, who is this 3rd personality?  We have Abby, Gabby.....could it be tabby?  Stabby?   Schtabby?   Kadabby?

Yes, I loved Eve today - that was great!

• Love 4

Poor Paul needs to stay away from weddings. He seems to be a bad luck charm at them. Please, please tell me this is the end of Brady/Eve forever.

Gabby-Abby is so horrible that I just FF that mess.

Sonny needs to STFU. He has zero right to get pissy at Paul EVER. Paul would be his loving, adoring, devoted husband right this moment but he dumped Paul so he can stuff his attitude every time he gets around Paul. Paul hasn't wronged him. Go take his pissy-ness out on Will if he needs to lash out.

• Love 10

Good for Eve. Here's hoping her 'nope; sticks. Brady is quite the idiot. Family trait?

Sonny, you have no right to dump on Paul. Yeah, your dead husband materialized at a rather inconvenient time.  He has made it clear that he does not want you and does not seem to be in any danger of recovering his memory. Let him go. Move on with Paul. In this case, Paul would be a fool to take you back. He can love you, but that's it.

Dr. Laura seems to be the most sane of the 'Abigail' psyche. However, how did Abs get that sort of intelligence? Spending time with grandma?

Trask seems really out for blood. Guess she doesn't care that it seems waaaaay too convenient that the missing items just magically appeared. Just a relentless focus on hating Gabi.

Wonder how much longer Lani will live with her lies.

• Love 2
On 3/8/2018 at 8:54 PM, Tress said:

Stefan was  telling Trask that Gabi had the goods because he framed her.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 3

Small matter - whoever it is playing Melinda Trask is really a dreadful actress.  If she had a moustache she could twirl it while tying Gabi to the railroad tracks.  

Overacting, much?

• Love 12

I am only 20 min into Monday ep and I am already scraming at tv!  Rafe didnt cheat....THEY WERE BROKEN UP!!!!!!  She gave the freaking ring back!!!  Bo was love of her life and she admitted she was dragging feet cuz she had no intention of marrying Rafe. Oh, and Hope, he didn't humiliate you in front of everyone, your grandaughter and daughter did!!! 

Julie is something but I appreciate her charater cuz every family has got one!  and you dod exaactly what Gabi did....u stand there and don't say a word.....loved Doug's "Julie stop it!". lol

OMG Hope stfu!!!  You werent "fighting" nd he didnt "fight for you" cuz YOU GAVE THE RING BACK and made it clear it was over.  Ugh. I usully love Hope but I wanna reach thru tv and smack her

Edited by Cupcake04
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Then, she had that offensive story in that Transgender story

That was offensive for being another way to keep Bianca celibate, but it also kicked Babe is Love from subtext to a often spoken mantra.  Zarf saw her and was so impressed with her inner and outer beauty - and Bianca went from being irritated that Babe stole her baby for a whole five minutes to going on how great Babe was. Its too bad, because Alexa/Babe had some presence and the show needed a trouble maker as she seemed to be originally intended to be.  She could have been a great love to hate character.

My least favorite part about any alter story line is that once they introduce that to a character they use that as a crutch and have the alters pop up again the next time they are desperate for a ratings bump no matter how much they seemed to integrate the alters at the end of the previous alter story line.  Each time the alters returns it gets more contrived and the people not noticing the strange behavior look more clueless.

I am guessing JJ must be tired of saying the same supportive boyfriend lines over and over again as he sets himself up for looking completely clueless once the truth comes out.  He does wear short sleeved blue shirts well though.

• Love 6
On 3/9/2018 at 3:58 PM, Silver Raven said:

Where did she get those glasses?

Stefan O had been wearing the glasses to read . I always hated how in the DID stories one alter  , the gatekeeper, always has to wear glasses and somehow there are always some conviently there when they come out. 

• Love 1