Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I love revisionist history--Claire didn't steal Theo from anybody let alone Ciara--Ciara decided to dump his ass because she liked Chad better and when Chad very rightly rejected her, she thought she could scoop Theo back up except  he was now interested in Claire.  Ciara only has herself to blame for losing Theo

And Theo did read Ciara's letter and he decided not to call Ciara about it, so how is she going to twist this inconvenient fact to suit her purposes? 

But Ciara was raped hello!  The girl was in a dark and fucked up place.  She felt dirty after what Chase did to her.  It make sense why she pushed Theo away because she wasn't good enough and felt it was her fault after what Chase did to her.  

Screw Claire!  She has proven that she is fickle.  One minute she wants Theo then next, she's in his ass for helping her buy Twitter followers for hee lame ass music career.  The girl is nasty and trying to pkay victim now since Ciara read her for filth for calling her out on it! 

For those saying, you don't like her being bad ass I personally love it.  She's suppose be fiery and straight forward, that's always been in character since L.  Boles played her.  They lost it with terrible writing and awful recast under VJ's Ciara.  I don't mind they have decided to toss out of a lot of the previous character development that Higley /Griffith/Milstein left off with.  I'm sure we'll see as the weeks go on with her, that we'll see more of that side some want to see, but right now this was a good introduction to a character that should had been written this way over the last several seasons. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

New Ciara is very pretty. Man, she's out for Claire.  This should prove interesting.

I had to laugh at Sami telling Rafe to go fight for Hope right after they just had sex.

"Obviously Ciara isn't the same girl she was when she left."  LOL!

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

But Ciara was raped hello!  The girl was in a dark and fucked up place.  She felt dirty after what Chase did to her.  It make sense why she pushed Theo away because she wasn't good enough and felt it was her fault after what Chase did to her.  

But that wasn't the reason she cooled things off with Theo--she wanted to be with Chad but Chad didn't want her, so Ciara thought she'd get back together with Theo--that's the definition of fickle.  And I wonder, does all of this revisionist history also expand to Wyatt and Theo's role in that?

And I enjoy badass characters, but Ciara isn't one--she's good at looking like one, but right now she's coming off as whiny and entitled.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5

I got no problem with a real bad bitch or a badass who has the history to back it up. 2 of my favorite characters in soaps were bitches or are bitches. What I loathe is half assed martyrs playing the bitch & victim when they're not. Ciara ani't bad, she is no badass she is whiney ass little girl trying to be hard when she ani't. She ani't seen badass.

I hated the recast when they soras her & I see no reason to like her now  either today. She can be like B&H without the fake persona that personally isn't believeable. It could've been natural progression of her being like her daddy, the rape could've changed her into a bitch or badass not this shit where she was clearly in the wrong. It comes off as trying to hard & sick of them trying to recreate a Mini Sami Brady in Ciara, in Theresa. Circumstances made Sami the bitch/badass that she is/was. Ciara being a petulant little brat who made her bed but doesn't want to lay in it ani't it

And please the rape had not shit to do with her not wanting Theo or thinking she "didn't deserve him". Her chasing after Chad thinking she can turn her his head is why she didn't want him besides her not feeling that way until Claire had him.

I'm not down on Claire haven't been for a while since Dena got ahold of her, but I be damn if Ciara is going to stand there in judgement of Claire being selfish when her actions with Theo /Letter/ Claire were the definition of Selfishness. You suppose to care & love Theo, Your Niece but you were willing to svrew both of them over cause Chad didn't want you & you didn't want Theo until someone else had him. That's the real history not this made  up rewritten, revisionist shit she was peddling today.

You badass then own your shit until then sit your ass down.

• Love 4

I don't know much of the history with Ciara. I had only seen/heard about her a bit when my sister would show/tell me stuff. I always wanted Ciara and Claire to get together lol.

Based on what I do know, I found Ciara annoying today. I don't even like Claire, but Ciara wasn't making any sense. I do enjoy someone calling Claire out, but that wasn't the right way to do it. Ciara is beautiful though. I'm obsessed with her hair already.

• Love 2

Anne Milbauer's locks are better.

Glad the rest of you aren't feeling Ciara here either. She's waaay up her own ass and acting like she's got the most important stuff going on. Please. Is this how you come back home to family?? Your mother is under a mountain of stress and your niece's mother just clothed and fed you for months in Hong Kong. And now you're going to shit on her while HER BOYFRIEND is in a coma?

I hope Tripp puts her in her place. Or someone. This show needs more teens. Where's Henry?

Honestly, I just don't care about Ciara. I dread having to hear her name. The character is really ruined for me. Or maybe enough time hasn't passed.

And I don't get how she even learned the basics of motorcycle driving when her father was gone most of her life and never showed her his back when he came back and died in 2015. What - did you learn when you were four months old? Bo was gone soon after you learned your ABCs!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Glad the rest of you aren't feeling Ciara here either. She's waaay up her own ass and acting like she's got the most important stuff going on. Please. Is this how you come back home to family?? Your mother is under a mountain of stress and your niece's mother just clothed and fed you for months in Hong Kong. And now you're going to shit on her while HER BOYFRIEND is in a coma?

I hope Tripp puts her in her place. Or someone. This show needs more teens. Where's Henry?

Honestly, I just don't care about Ciara. I dread having to hear her name. The character is really ruined for me. Or maybe enough time hasn't passed.

And I don't get how she even learned the basics of motorcycle driving when her father was gone most of her life and never showed her his back when he came back and died in 2015. What - did you learn when you were four months old? Bo was gone soon after you learned your ABCs!

Lauren Boles' Ciara did interact with her father. I think the new Ciara has a lot of inappropriate chemistry with Claire. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Who is Henry? 

The gay teen that Paul helped to come to term with his sexuality. He also had a crush on Paul. Paul discouraged his feelings. He disappeared. He was friends with the other teens.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

New Ciara? Meh. Don't really care. Just like her dad on the motorcycle. A bit contrived. She barely noticed Theo to be with Chad who didn't want her. Like some young women, she only wanted what she couldn't have or someone else had him. Why is she back so soon?

Sami and Rafe? Great idea Rafe to hook up with Sami two minutes after Hope dumped you. Hope isn't going to find out?

Why are Belle and Shawn back? To drop off Ciara as they are tired of her being their houseguest? Shawn will be a 'temp' at the Salem PD?

Yes, Lucas, do what you want. All that booze isn't cheap.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why are Belle and Shawn back? To drop off Ciara as they are tired of her being their houseguest? Shawn will be a 'temp' at the Salem PD?

Well, if she's been hanging out with that huge chip on shoulder she displayed today, they're probably happy to be rid of her. 

I could so tell with that little look she threw Tripp's way as she made her exit that she senses something's up with him and Claire, and she plans to cause trouble for them. 

This whole "you stole my man" thing isn't a good look for her considering that's not what happened. 

Oh, well. On the bright side, she already seems to be able to deliver her lines better than the previous actress. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I think we meant more along the lines of "Was this a past storyline or was this an allegory that was referenced between Sami and Will in the show's history?"  The way it was mentioned made it seem like it was something we saw actually play out on the show, whether the telling of the story or the moral, between Sami and Will in the past. 

It was board gallows humor from the old TWoP. Basically, one or more posters would express a wish to see X happen on the show, and X would end up happening, but in true Monkey's Paw fashion, and then the posters would lament and curse Monkey's Paw. I don't remember any specific examples right now, but it was quite a trend for a while. Eventually posters would refuse to wish for anything for fear of Monkey's Paw.

• Love 5

I don't judge after one day's appearance, so no, I'm not in the "I hate Ciara" team.

You can if you just try ;) I have no patience anymore for anything on this show. I'm just too worn out, especially with the inexperienced teen actors. I still think they should have just waited for LB to go through a big growth spurt and then come back to play the character again. She's the only Ciara we liked anyhow.

Lauren Boles' Ciara did interact with her father.

At the tender age of roughly seven or so, right? And that's too young to be picking up how to work a motorcycle just by watching. Did we ever see Bo even using his hog during that time? Did Ciara even own a bicycle for that matter?

All this to say, I'm still considering this a retcon. And when did Ciara practice...in Hong Kong? Plus, she got off the plane with Shawn and Belle but ditched them to go home and grab the bike just to show up in a flashy way to crab at Claire? Ugh....right.

First Eve comes back having had a whole relationship with Deimos, now Ciara can ride a motorcycle...are Belle and Shawn now contortionists? What's their angle?

The gay teen that Paul helped to come to term with his sexuality. He also had a crush on Paul. Paul discouraged his feelings. He disappeared. He was friends with the other teens.

And also Claire's prom date. Did he get arrested along with the rest of the kids for trashing the car of the guy who made fun of Theo? I don't remember.

Eventually posters would refuse to wish for anything for fear of Monkey's Paw

So was Ron deliberately referencing TWOP?

In the midst of all my negativity I will concede that I enjoyed seeing Kate in a bathrobe. Seems the characters rarely do anything that human most of the time so this was very refreshing. I kind of wish she was also wearing bunny slippers.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I love revisionist history--Claire didn't steal Theo from anybody let alone Ciara--Ciara decided to dump his ass because she liked Chad better and when Chad very rightly rejected her, she thought she could scoop Theo back up except  he was now interested in Claire.  Ciara only has herself to blame for losing Theo

And Theo did read Ciara's letter and he decided not to call Ciara about it, so how is she going to twist this inconvenient fact to suit her purposes? 

it's early but so far i hate the new ciara. and dear god, as someone who knows , you don't learn to ride a motorcycle because you watched your father do it and it's not that hard. um. it's not that easy... she is lucky she hasn't crashed, or been pulled over for riding without a license and on a "stolen" bike. idiot. and i call bullshit. is it even registered anymore , i think not.

12 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

But that wasn't the reason she cooled things off with Theo--she wanted to be with Chad but Chad didn't want her, so Ciara thought she'd get back together with Theo--that's the definition of fickle.  And I wonder, does all of this revisionist history also expand to Wyatt and Theo's role in that?

And I enjoy badass characters, but Ciara isn't one--she's good at looking like one, but right now she's coming off as whiny and entitled.

whiny and entitled, like her mother. 

• Love 3

I also have to wonder what exactly Ciara meant by Claire's "getting away with everything" when she's actually gotten called out on her misdeeds like hiding the letter from Theo and she's even gotten blamed for things she didn't do like posting the sex tape.  The minute I truly started rooting for Claire was watching her dismayed reaction at realizing her family actually thought she was capable of posting the sex tape to get more youtube followers--that's when she started to change for the better.

The actress playing Ciara is certainly better then the old one, but there has to be more to her storyline then getting even with Claire over an event that actually didn't happen.  Please let this all lead to angst about her dad's death or Chase's attack or something more then she's mad Theo isn't her boyfriend..

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think the new Ciara has a lot of inappropriate chemistry with Claire. 

Yep.

12 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Ciara is Claire's aunt.

LMAO. I had no idea. I know nothing about these people's family ties. Soaps and they're having everyone be related! Too bad as Claire and Ciara have more chem than either had with any man I've ever seen them with.

Although I am randomly sorta into the idea of Tripp/Ciara after their super brief interaction. Are they related?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

So was Ron deliberately referencing TWOP?

It wouldn't be the first time.  During RC's reign on OLTL, it became common for posters to refer to Adriana's new haircut as 'bitchy bangs', as the new haircut coincided with her new bitchy attitude, it didn't take too long for Adriana herself to comment on her 'bitchy bangs'.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I thought Jade posted it and when Claire freaked out she had to take it down?  Or am I mis-remembering?

That's where I was afraid the story was going, but I guess Dina thought better of it because all that happened was Abe saw the video on Theo's laptop (or maybe it was Hope?) and then confronted them about it and Claire felt guilty because she had discussed the matter with Jade before Jade went and secretly filmed them so Theo thought Claire was in favor of the idea.

If it had been posted online I think that would have decisively ruined Claire's burgeoning music career, and since that's the one career any of these young kids even has I'm glad they didn't ruin that.

Seriously what the hell is Theo studying in University? What is Claire studying? What was Ciara studying? We are two years into their storylines and none of them have any life goals besides Claire, and yet the only music career-forwarding things she actually actively did was serve as Chloe's assistant for a little while and randomly sang or update her online presence... shouldn't she have a music teacher?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yep.

LMAO. I had no idea. I know nothing about these people's family ties. Soaps and they're having everyone be related! Too bad as Claire and Ciara have more chem than either had with any man I've ever seen them with.

Although I am randomly sorta into the idea of Tripp/Ciara after their super brief interaction. Are they related?

Shawn Douglas and Belle, who showed up again yesterday, are Claire's parents.  Shawn-D and Ciara are brother/sister.  Hope is Ciara's mother and Claire's grandmother.  Belle got a job with Dimera Enterprises and moved to Hong Kong, and Claire pitched a hissy fit and refused to go.  She stayed behind to be supervised by Marlena (her other grandmother), I guess?  And to attend school.  Then when Ciara pitched a hissy fit over Claire and Theo, she needed to leave town and went to live with her brother in Hong Kong.  

3 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Seriously what the hell is Theo studying in University? 

Computer science or programming, I think?  Isn't that why Kate and Chad hired him?

• Love 2

I am loving Will's storyline and how his amnesia is forcing the people around him to variously want to protect him from the truth (Marlena) to wanting to scare his memories back (Sami)--his reaction to Belle's telling him about sleeping with Paul was glorious.  Belle was right to want Will to see that everyone makes mistakes and that while his mom has a tendency to react first and think later, she does love him dearly--Sami can sometimes go about it in the worst possible way.

I do think Sonny and Will loved each other, but they probably weren't ready for marriage, and how they handled the problems in their relationship proved that--Will tried to run away and/or ignore their issues and Sonny tried to control everything.  Perhaps if Sonny had stayed in town after the reveal that Will and Paul slept together, they might have worked their way back together, but then Sonny left town and Will realized too late that they needed to face their problems together.  Will does need to know their past but blurting it out at breakfast was not the best plan.  Now Will knows that he and Sonny didn't have a perfect relationship, but who does?  They also loved each other but that didn't stop them from pulling away from each other and now this all begs the question of what if Will's memories never come back?   I'm actually looking forward to finding out :):)

I'm also loving that Eve's presence in Brady and Tate's lives means she gets to mention Theresa time to time--that little boy needs to know who his mother is and I wonder what Brady tells him about her.

• Love 3

Well, NuCiara is possibly even more annoying than the old one was.  She looked ridiculous in her biker gear.  While I haven't been much of a fan of Claire's for some time, she's far more tolerable than Ciara is.  In fact, I just realized NuCiara reminds me more of Kate Mansi's stick insect version of Abigail more than anything else.

And that ain't a compliment.

• Love 3

"No one likes to see Rafe miserable"  straight from Sami's mouth. There it is.  Days, your double standards never cease to amaze me!  If EJ did this (which this is the same storyline that happened between Abby/EJ/Sami in many ways) the whole town would set fire on EJ!  But nooo Rafe can slide his penis aunt/niece relationship and it's ok.  The excuses Sami was speaking for and along with coaching Rafe made me want to vomit.  I think the funniest thing that happened with all this was Sami being clearly scared of her Aunt Hope. As far as my memory goes, Hope and Sami have never had much problem ever.  In fact, Sami usually treated Hope like a second mom when Marlena always chose Carrie side. When she said "She can't know she'll kill me and you" I instantly thought of Stefano and screamed laughing.  But to see her shook that Hope could actually set her straight made me giggle.  Plus, I know this is soap and an act of fiction, but you mean to tell me Hope couldn't smell the sex in the air especially when she was talking to Sami?!  They share the same damn man and can't smell Snuffleupagus on Sami! 

The Kiriakis story is meh.  They need to get Nicole back even for a short run to do something with this story.  And please Days stop chem testing Brady and Eve.  I personally don't want this!  Bring back Scotty Banning and he with Eve rekindle, but no Brady, please! 

Belle, my, I normally don't like her.  But I liked her messiness telling Will about him being a cheater.  MM had me giggling because all she was missing was a neckroll when she was saying her lines to DH ?

Paul and Will seeing each other, I'm intrigued. 

This episode was ok. 

• Love 5

"I guess something came up."  Well, yes, in a manner of speaking ...

Eric Martsolf and Kassie De Paiva are tweeting at each other about Eve calling Brady out today.  :D

"Ask your aunt."  Er, yeah, okay, I guess you can call Maggie Eli's aunt, in a convoluted sort of way.

Edited by Silver Raven
  • Love 2
On 12/4/2017 at 7:23 PM, DisneyBoy said:

I wish Anne was on more often.  I watched Meredith Scott Lynn in her debut role on the finale of "Facts of Life."  She's great comic relief.

Edited by GalvDuck
  • Love 2

Someone please tell me they didn't really have Belle compare Will cheating on Sonny to Sami having him strangled & traumatized by the man who originally had him killed? Because that has to be the most ignorant shit to come out of her mouth. If she wanted to defend Sami which her actions(The Will/Ben mess) have no defense of there were better ways to do it. 

• Love 2

This was an okay, if slow, episode.  I liked the Marlena/Belle/Will scenes, and I enjoyed the John/Paul scenes, as well.  I also liked the Sami/Rafe scenes before Hope got there.  Not so much after she did.  Was kind of "meh" on the Brady/Eve/Victor/Maggie/Eli scenes, though the scenes finally confirmed that Victor is in his eighties when I'd previously been thinking he's in his seventies.

Really wanna get back to the Theo's shooting storyline, though.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Star Aristille said:

Was this the first time Martha had interacted with either of the adult Wills?  I don't recall her acting with Chandler or Guy before this.

Yes. Kirsten's Belle adored baby Will. Before Brady and Belle were aged. They were all around the same age at Jarlena's wedding. I think that Mophead Will interacted in familial scenes with Martha's Belle and Kayla as well.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, NiqueAlexis said:

Someone please tell me they didn't really have Belle compare Will cheating on Sonny to Sami having him strangled & traumatized by the man who originally had him killed? Because that has to be the most ignorant shit to come out of her mouth. If she wanted to defend Sami which her actions(The Will/Ben mess) have no defense of there were better ways to do it. 

I think she was just letting Will know that he is not perfect like everyone seems to be telling him.

• Love 8

I am of the personal opinion that watching chalk dry is more interesting than watching Sonny and Will, in any form, together.

I don't care, at all, for the actor who plays Sonny, I don't think he has the ability to conjure up chemistry with a candle that brings its' flame to the party. He has always just been average, at best, to me so if Will and he stay apart for a while longer, or forever, fine by me.

I enjoy Paul, and having him finally unglued from Sonny has only made his scenes that much better. Seeing him today having some Daddy John time was sweet, it's nice for him to have someone in his corner since everyone and their cousin close to him is basically there because of Sonny and god help Paul if he ever does anything to tick off that rabble bunch by doing something the almighty Sonny wouldn't like.

John assuring Paul that he would always be on his side, no matter much, because he is his son was a much needed boost to the kid's confidence, so good job being a doting dad John.

Will's expression when Paul opened the door with all the yummy on display made me hopeful that they might actually get more playtime this time around and I am all for it. I think these two actors would prove a much, much better fit and of course having them both kick Sonny to the curb would be enjoyable, however unlikely.

• Love 9

Sonny needs to maybe go back to Paris.

At some point, Rafe will need to tell Hope about his night with Sami. Kinda dumb to do, really. Hope probably didn't mention that he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. So where was he?

Brady, how dumb can you be to keep crying wolf to the Salem PD. Nevermind. The Salem PD could match braincells. Maybe ask Henderson or whoever is butler now if he has seen Tate. Victor can certainly hire some goon minion to take the fall for Deimos' murder - some ungrateful servant.

• Love 6

I enjoyed the Sami/Rafe scenes too. They have an easy chemistry. Sami should do viewers a huge favor and take Rafe away with her when AS exits again, thus freeing the show of his boring character and his boring pairing with Hope. Rafe's only ever been watchable with Sami and Nicole - women it's just impossible even for the black hole that is GG to suck all the energy out of.

I've always wished the show would write some of Martha Madison's deadpan humor into the Belle character. It'd work well for this crazy soap town and her crazy family.

Heh at Will's looks at Paul. The guy hasn't had sex since he can remember and he gets a sight of that. There seems little doubt as to whom amnesiac Will would rather sleep with.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Black Knight said:

I enjoyed the Sami/Rafe scenes too. They have an easy chemistry. Sami should do viewers a huge favor and take Rafe away with her when AS exits again, thus freeing the show of his boring character and his boring pairing with Hope. Rafe's only ever been watchable with Sami and Nicole - women it's just impossible even for the black hole that is GG to suck all the energy out of.

I disagree and NO THANKS, you can keep Rafe on this soap (far far farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from Sami) .

Edited by pau
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, CPP83 said:

I am of the personal opinion that watching chalk dry is more interesting than watching Sonny and Will, in any form, together.

I don't care, at all, for the actor who plays Sonny, I don't think he has the ability to conjure up chemistry with a candle that brings its' flame to the party. He has always just been average, at best, to me so if Will and he stay apart for a while longer, or forever, fine by me.

I enjoy Paul, and having him finally unglued from Sonny has only made his scenes that much better. Seeing him today having some Daddy John time was sweet, it's nice for him to have someone in his corner since everyone and their cousin close to him is basically there because of Sonny and god help Paul if he ever does anything to tick off that rabble bunch by doing something the almighty Sonny wouldn't like.

John assuring Paul that he would always be on his side, no matter much, because he is his son was a much needed boost to the kid's confidence, so good job being a doting dad John.

Will's expression when Paul opened the door with all the yummy on display made me hopeful that they might actually get more playtime this time around and I am all for it. I think these two actors would prove a much, much better fit and of course having them both kick Sonny to the curb would be enjoyable, however unlikely.

All of that. All of it.

Seriously, Freddie can not act. 

I like Paul b/c I like Christopher. I'm rooting for Paul but not for him to get Sonny because they make me sleepy. 

Horita V2.0 is high on my wish list. Chemistry? Yeah, I think they have it...and I'm basing this on their real life interactions. 

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Yes, Paris is calling you, Sonny. Go, dear heart.

7 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Heh at Will's looks at Paul. The guy hasn't had sex since he can remember and he gets a sight of that. There seems little doubt as to whom amnesiac Will would rather sleep with.

That was magic right there. Chandler played that so very well. And, I would love to have the door answered by a 1/2 naked Christopher. LOL

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

All of that. All of it.

I like Paul b/c I like Christopher. I'm rooting for Paul but not for him to get Sonny because they make me sleepy. 

Horita V2.0 is high on my wish list. Chemistry? Yeah, I think they have it...and I'm basing this on their real life interactions. 

Yes, Paris is calling you, Sonny. Go, dear heart.

That was magic right there. Chandler played that so very well. And, I would love to have the door answered by a 1/2 naked Christopher. LOL

I still have a soft spot for Wilson.  I don't care for Paul.   His contrived father/son relationship with John is so annoying.   John has Brady and Eric, they are his sons.  Paul was not needed..

The show keeps cutting scenes and it makes no sense to me.   The safe scenes went on too long. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I still have a soft spot for Wilson.

I do too even though I wasn't even a regular watcher while they were together. 

But I don't actually like Sonny or Will anymore lol. I really only like Paul.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

At some point, Rafe will need to tell Hope about his night with Sami. Kinda dumb to do, really. Hope probably didn't mention that he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. So where was he?

Brady, how dumb can you be to keep crying wolf to the Salem PD. Nevermind. The Salem PD could match braincells. Maybe ask Henderson or whoever is butler now if he has seen Tate. Victor can certainly hire some goon minion to take the fall for Deimos' murder - some ungrateful servant.

He wasn't.  He was wearing a blue buttondown shirt and a sportcoat when he was with Sami.  When he met Hope, he was wearing a t-shirt and hoodie.  He'd clearly gone home to shower and change.

• Love 1

It would be so nice to see Anne and Eve chatting about Theresa.

I think I'm finally starting to see an actual characterization from Chandler as NotWill. At first I just thought he was being too low-key and nondescript, but as Will takes stock of how messed-up up his old life was I'm seeing more of a portrait emerge.

We'll see if he has different mannerisms once he regains his memories.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

All of that. All of it.

If Paul were played by anyone else I would probably have zero interest in him. Christopher is one of the best young talents in the soap genre currently, imo. And I agree that he and the kid who is back playing Will have a spark already and I would like to see that explored.

When Paul opened the door and Will stood there drinking in all the eye candy I bet the song "Your Body Is A Wonderland" began playing in the back of his mind. That was a pretty hungry look in his eyes also.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, CPP83 said:

If Paul were played by anyone else I would probably have zero interest in him. Christopher is one of the best young talents in the soap genre currently, imo. And I agree that he and the kid who is back playing Will have a spark already and I would like to see that explored.

When Paul opened the door and Will stood there drinking in all the eye candy I bet the song "Your Body Is A Wonderland" began playing in the back of his mind. That was a pretty hungry look in his eyes also.

I think that Ron will tease Horita, Paulson and Wilson.  Based on interviews, Freddie and Christopher want Paulson to triumph, while Chandler wants Wilson.  Plus, the show films 6 months in advance, so, they cannot change course in whatever direction, they have already taken..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think that Ron will tease Horita, Paulson and Wilson.  Based on interviews, Freddie and Christopher want Paulson to triumph, while Chandler wants Wilson.  Plus, the show films 6 months in advance, so, they cannot change course in whatever direction, they have already taken..

With Ron at the helm I am not holding out hope that this "triangle" will end well, or with my preferred two characters together. But I do hope that Paul and Will might actually get some nice scenes out of it in the long run, and today was an indication that they really can play well off of each other.

Will finally got to play something other than confused or angry, the way he sauntered into the hotel room after telling Paul not to "rush" and put some clothes on was pretty funny.

Even though thanks to he shall go unnamed because my blood pressure is better off that way cut into the show with his darn news conference and some of their scenes were lost, what I saw I liked.

I think Christopher and Chandler have a good ease together, the flirting was pretty steady and the end gave me a good laugh, as Will was just about to leave and then thought better of it, after all what's a kiss after you've already done the deed a few times.

Of course they just had to have Sonny show up to finally talk to his current fiance that he's been ignoring. I really didn't need that but hopefully there's more lip locking time tomorrow before Sonny interrupts them.

• Love 1