Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Starr could at least find the notes she was singing.  

The only bright spot is if the guy who does her audition is tone deaf, she could be gone from Salem.   And yay!

Deimos is definitely more David Hayward than he is Lujack.

I think it's still the day of the funeral.  Maggie is just lurking around the shrine accosting strangers...as you do.

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 3

The insiders keep saying personal leave.

No, I'm talking Higley's first time headwriting DAYS.   She was fired for an Ava, Steve and Kayla story.    Where Steve was going to be forced to romance Ava to keep Kayla safe.  Ava kidnapped Hope thinking she was Kayla.   Years ago.  And it so sucked. 

Also had a fling with John Black after she couldn't get Patch back.

Edited by rulesoftravel

To be fair, Will wouldn't have a shrine with displays of his bitchy articles and grandpa sweaters.  Bo should have had a full Irish wake with lots of celebration and an open door for all who knew him.   Not some dour long table put up in the middle of the pub.  What strikes me about the shrine is that the general riff raff of Salem would never be invited into the inner Horton sanctum.  No public allowed at their funerals. 

Yes about the size of the island. And I thought there was no cell service. No matter what, it was stupid Rafe said he couldn't have gone far in a half an hour.  Um, a couple of miles, Rafe.  Hope probably gives them debit cards.  Speaking of money, STFU now Hope about how Rafe never got to go fishing or go on vacations or even had fresh fish in his diet.  He was awfully nice about it, considering he told her over and over.  She was keeping it up when they returned, so I expect sitting out on the ice was more of the same.  These two don't have anything to talk about apparently. 

Hope should have called Kayla or Steve to check on Chase.  Kid sounds like he'll do something dangerous to himself.  She would quickly learn Kayla is missing.  Why Steve hasn't called her as a cop to check into things unofficially is strange considering how close the two couples are. 

Claire's singing isn't the worst I've heard.  She has a nice tone and is humble.  I'd rather hear her than KDP's alto moantwang anytime.  Kids these days don't care about hitting notes, singing or otherwise.  They do whatever, record it and mix it into a song.  This happens very cheaply in my own basement. 

Please, please, please Kill Eeyore once and for all.  I can't stand the adolescent pout anymore. And they keep putting him in a hoodie. 

Dominos (?) and Phil?  I can't keep the story straight since it's all invented.  Poor Vic looks like he has some thoracic problems.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 5

No, I'm talking Higley's first time headwriting DAYS. She was fired for an Ava, Steve and Kayla story. Where Steve was going to be forced to romance Ava to keep Kayla safe. Ava kidnapped Hope thinking she was Kayla. Years ago. And it so sucked.

That was Hogan Sheffer who wrote Ava and NuJohn storylines. Hogan wrote from 2006-2008 (before the writers strike) . I personally enjoyed the first round of Ava and damn sure loved NuJohn. He also did Ej/Sami/Lucas. The show was better back then IMO. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

I'm pretty sure Higley wrote the Ava and Patch original story, because all the OLTL viewers noted how familiar a story it was. 

Ava Vitali :  Days of Our Lives Ava Vitali - (February 8, 2008 - August 4, 2008;

Hogan S :  Days of Our Lives

Head Writer: October 5, 2006 - January 24, 2008

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 2

I'm pretty sure Higley wrote the Ava and Patch original story, because all the OLTL viewers noted how familiar a story it was.

Ava Vitali : Days of Our Lives Ava Vitali - (February 8, 2008 - August 4, 2008;

Hogan S : Days of Our Lives

Head Writer: October 5, 2006 - January 24, 2008

Yeah you right. Hence why we got Dena the first time. Didn't Steve also get "raped" in that story by Ava. Boyyy Dena and her female rape stories. I'll never forget after how she did Todd Manning. Thinking if he was raped that would be some great karma towards that character. What an idiot. I"ll still never forgive this woman for Nighttime Hope. It's probably one of worst storylines ever on Days besides the Garden of Eden. What does Dena have on Ken Corday to be hired 3 times in 7 years?? I need the tea. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

Okay.

Short post.

I would rather listen to Claire sing the entire episode than watch or listen to Jean Paul Lumpaleer twitch an hitch and switch his hair and purse his lips and say sweet nothing to Belle and try to convince her that she needs to "take care of herself" instead of being only a horribly shitty mother rather than the massively shitty mother she has been up to this point.

Maybe he can go back to Victor's and lower himself into a vat of dipilatory cream and when he's back to being completely hairless he can roll around in gold glitter, try on a new thong and try to convince us he's not the My Little Pony of Salem.

Seriously, Show??  You wanna put JP Lumpaleer in scenes with Vincent Irrizary and you think he's not going to come off as a Barbie knock off??

I'm keeping Show on a short lease right now.  HATE that they've made Chase the guy torturing Theo, hate the Steve/ava nonsense and am underwhelmed with, at least, the backstory on Hope and Rafe right now.

I'd rather see Andre in nothing but a scarf and a smile holding FATHA and imitating the Pieta.

Oh - one more thing - Philip is right, nobody should want to be his friend.

Edited by boes
  • Love 11

Chase is bullying Theo because he likes Ciara? And wants his sort of step-sister to be his girlfriend? And jealous that Ciara is friends with Theo? Poor thing. Comes out of nowhere. Ideally, he should be dealing with the school's principal's office. Some high school bullies don't get over their insecurity and need to control and turn in to adult bullies.

Couldn't care less about Claire's singing 'career' or Julliard aspirations. If she even had any til a week or so ago. Also no interest in Steve or Ava. Skip having some kid. Maybe he will be Chase. Aiden and his wife bought him. Maybe it's just mid-winter blues for me.

• Love 4

Chase is bullying Theo because he likes Ciara? And wants his sort of step-sister to be his girlfriend? And jealous that Ciara is friends with Theo? Poor thing. Comes out of nowhere. Ideally, he should be dealing with the school's principal's office. Some high school bullies don't get over their insecurity and need to control and turn in to adult bullies.

God, I hate they have to make Chase even remotely like Aiden-lite or maybe it is a set point

to make Chase into a Johnson

kid, but the writing is so anemic with our luck Chase might be

Daniel's

. Either way it doesn't look good for Chase. Nick was done similar under TomSell and they made him a mental nut. While Blake Berris was a great it still makes me mad they did the 180° with Nick especially since he was a Horton.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

It would be great if Days seriously did a decent story on teen bullying and cyberbullying. Young kids are dying. No, it's not about unrequited love. Not about 'fitting in' with the cool kids. It's about control and hate. These nasty kids become nasty adults. Who take their crap and issues to adult relationships and the workplace.

• Love 6

It would be great if Days seriously did a decent story on teen bullying and cyberbullying. Young kids are dying. No, it's not about unrequited love. Not about 'fitting in' with the cool kids. It's about control and hate. These nasty kids become nasty adults. Who take their crap and issues to adult relationships and the workplace.

I wouldn't mind if the show actually did a story surrounding Theo going into "wrong neighborhood" of Salem. It would give the young man and James Reynolds some good material and in the climate of where young black people especially are targeted over wearing a hoodie with an AZ tea, it wouldn't be bad. Problem is I dont trust these writers. It would piss me as a black woman if they blotched it. So no.

• Love 3

The thing that is bugging me about the Claire/Juilliard storyline is the fact that they picked Juilliard as the school. I mean, I think Claire has a passable voice, similar to a lot of the modern croony-type voices I hear female singers using these days. But Juilliard? Juilliard is a big-time classical school, and their voice program turns out world-class opera singers. World-class as in you graduate from there and then you go on to be a leading soprano at the New York Metropolitan Opera. And they're telling us Claire is going to audition there, with her little croony voice. LOL whut? Similarly to the Illinois death penalty thing that people are mentioning, it just makes me think the writers are not very aware of the world around them.

I thought it was weird that Hope didn't make a bigger deal out of Chase crushing on Claire. Like, he's her brother for goodness sake (I know, step-brother, but their mother ought to be more horrified about it, right?)

• Love 9

Very true it's a serious topical issue. I'm not sure it will be handled well I think it's just a plot point.

It's so stupid these soap stories of step siblings or kids raised together in a house falling in love. A little too incesty for my liking.

Deimos and Phillip looked almost the same age today but with his backstory he's supposed to be like 20 years older. I'm not crazy about the name Deimos why don't they just call him D? VI also doesn't look Greek to me but I enjoy him.

Belle's hair looked great today. I don't get her complaints. Either be with your husband or chase other men. Be an involved more at home or not. She's acting like these are hard decisions with no clear benefits.

• Love 9

I thought it was weird that Hope didn't make a bigger deal out of Chase crushing on Claire. Like, he's her brother for goodness sake (I know, step-brother, but their mother ought to be more horrified about it, right?)

These are the Bradys that didn't have a problem when Uncle Max was going between Stephanie and Chelsea. Days of our lives has the worst incest of the remaining soaps but we have to suspend our disbelief.

• Love 1

Yeah you right. Hence why we got Dena the first time. Didn't Steve also get "raped" in that story by Ava. Boyyy Dena and her female rape stories. I'll never forget after how she did Todd Manning. Thinking if he was raped that would be some great karma towards that character. What an idiot. I"ll still never forgive this woman for Nighttime Hope. It's probably one of worst storylines ever on Days besides the Garden of Eden. What does Dena have on Ken Corday to be hired 3 times in 7 years??

I have a pretty severe case of Higley hate  (Todd rape and Blair shaming on OLTL) and I remember the horrible Patch and Ava story the first time.   Doing it again is so stupid.  

• Love 8

It's so stupid these soap stories of step siblings or kids raised together in a house falling in love. A little too incesty for my liking.

Exactly. I still maintain just because one is adopted or a step slibing does not give that person license to fall in love romantically or screw in the family. And considering the SOASRing leads us to believe Chase/Ciara grew up together because of their parents relationship makes it even more eww.

Y&R is probably the only show that doesn't have gross incest happening and I can pinpoint who's related to who on that show better than the other three soaps.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

The Marty rape on OLTL was horrific, but at the same time, the stories that developed out of that were fantastic for years.  Till Todd and Marty eventually became okay with it after several years. That acceptance messed up the Todd's daughter/Marty's son relationship.  There would have been so much more drama if Marty had not grown to accept Todd.

• Love 2

Maybe he can go back to Victor's and lower himself into a vat of dipilatory cream and when he's back to being completely hairless he can roll around in gold glitter, try on a new thong and try to convince us he's not the My Little Pony of Salem.

I'd rather see Andre in nothing but a scarf and a smile holding FATHA and imitating the Pieta.

************DYING!!!!!!**********

• Love 2

Do any of you think Claire is a good singer? To me she doesn't sound like she is hitting the right notes. She's no Adele, that's for sure.

You know, I kind of do. She's doing that thing with her voice -- the lilt and odd emphasis on syllables, I don't know how to describe it -- that a lot of female singers seem to have adopted. (Who, you might ask? I can't think of a one right now, but if you watch any American Idol auditions, I bet you'll hear it). By the time she was belting out the last version, she was winning me over. And it helps that I really like Claire. 

Edited to add: 

And micat, yes this is it - "similar to a lot of the modern croony-type voices I hear female singers using these days" thank you. 

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 4

I watched the scenes with Eve and Claire and I have to disagree with you... Claire can sing. It's more of a blues club style of singing I guess, or maybe just an acoustic style or whatever, but it isn't bad and I give the actress credit for singing with much more confidence after Eve instructed her to.

Maybe the bar was set too high with Chloe being an opera singer, because I'm surprised to hear all of you insist Claire can not sing. She clearly can...whether her voice is to your taste however is entirely up to you.

It's pretty shocking to me that I'm interested in John's storyline more than that of the rest of these people.

I kind of want Kayla to kick both Steve and Joey's heads in. How could they both be so stupid over Ava? She deserves a total vacation from the crazy residents of Salem after all these years of saving their sorry hurts....

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

No, I'm talking Higley's first time headwriting DAYS.   She was fired for an Ava, Steve and Kayla story.    Where Steve was going to be forced to romance Ava to keep Kayla safe.  Ava kidnapped Hope thinking she was Kayla.   Years ago.  And it so sucked. 

Rinse, repeat. Gosh I hope this latest redux of Kayla/Steve/Ava wraps up quickly. I am beyond bored.

• Love 4

I had a friend in high school who started dating the son of the woman her father was dating. Both couples ended up marrying, the parents first. I remember them struggling to word the kids' wedding announcement in a way that wouldn't sound awkward. They failed. Oh, and my friend intentionally got pregnant so the parents "had" to let them get married. So...weirder  stuff can happen even outside of Salem, I guess.

Look, I've got no love left for Philip anymore, but a dead girl in his hotel room? Really? Though, I half expected the girl to be not dead, but underage, which speaks to how creepy I find this guy.

• Love 8

Hey, shesajar, is that younger couple still together? Just curious, that's quite a tale! 

They are. They got married days after she graduated high school in 1986. They also became super Conservative born again Christians. So, yeah. It's a weird tale.

• Love 3

I don't think she was fired for that story, although it certainly did suck.  There was some other drama then around her getting Ed Scott (the EP) fired, allegedly for rewriting scripts or stories which was in violation of the union rules.  But she didn't get fired until the show really tanked in 2011.  One of the stories was EJ/TB's Taylor's scarfmance.

I kind of want Kayla to kick both Steve and Joey's heads in. How could they both be so stupid over Ava? She deserves a total vacation from the crazy residents of Salem after all these years of saving their sorry hurts....

The moment Ava showed up again, I wanted Kayla to be like, "Bye, I'm going to the South of France, call me when this bitch who killed my father is out of the picture."

• Love 9

Butts. Not hurts...butts! Darn auto correct...

Belle is a raging b****. Your daughter finds a local vocal coach who encourages her abilities and helps her get an audition at a school as prestigious as Julliard, and you want to chew the woman a new anus over her sex life? What does that have to do with the cost of tea in China? I don't remember the last time I heard a conversation quite so disgusting and catty on this show. Maybe the last time Daniel blasted Nicole before they got engaged? Or maybe the last time Victor berated Theresa?

...okay so maybe there's a lot of awful things getting thrown around in the dialogue on a regular basis, but I just could not believe the gall of Belle. It's honestly like the show wants us to hate her and in record time.

Eve was offering to go as moral support for your daughter. It's not like she was scheming to force her to move to New York and then move in with her and then change her name to Paige and then let her sleep with her new boyfriend. I frankly would never speak to Belle again if I was Claire over how completely insensitive her mother has been of late and now how completely possessive she's being.

And to remind Eve that she has lost her singing voice and then point out that she ONLY works for a community center!!? STFU Belle. Seriously.

I have no idea why Theresa and Nicole are breaking apart from Kate after less than 2 months working together. Did Kate go off on them in some scene I missed? Did the New Years Eve fashion line tank? I feel like I'm missing some of the dots here.

Was today Eve's last episode? I was wondering why suddenly she was letting her guard down enough to rest her head on Eduardo's shoulder. I didn't watch the whole episode, just bits, but that seemed really friendly considering how much she hates him and how little time they've spent together. And what about her relationship with Justin? I'm super confused.

What did Eve sing over the Christmas episodes? I remember some spoiler telling us that she was actually going to sing but then I never noticed when her track played.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 9

The thing that is bugging me about the Claire/Juilliard storyline is the fact that they picked Juilliard as the school. I mean, I think Claire has a passable voice, similar to a lot of the modern croony-type voices I hear female singers using these days. But Juilliard? Juilliard is a big-time classical school, and their voice program turns out world-class opera singers. World-class as in you graduate from there and then you go on to be a leading soprano at the New York Metropolitan Opera. And they're telling us Claire is going to audition there, with her little croony voice. LOL whut? Similarly to the Illinois death penalty thing that people are mentioning, it just makes me think the writers are not very aware of the world around them.

They must've gotten Julliard confused with Fiorello H. LaGuardia

• Love 4

I have no idea why Theresa and Nicole are breaking apart from Kate after less than 2 months working together. Did Kate go off on them in some scene I missed? Did the New Years Eve fashion line tank? I feel like I'm missing some of the dots here.

Kate was being a royal bitch, mostly to Theresa, but she also was bitchy with Nicole after Taniel died, and Nicole showed up late for a meeting.  Kate has become utterly unlikeable, so I can get why they don't want to work with her.  It's supposed to be a fun and exciting venture and she just keeps pouring vinegar all over it.

I have never really liked Kate that much because she is evil and bitchy, not in a good way, but when she and Sami teamed up, I liked her for a while.  Now she is back to being the shrew she was before.

• Love 6

Was today Eve's last episode? I was wondering why suddenly she was letting her guard down enough to rest her head on Eduardo's shoulder. I didn't watch the whole episode, just bits, but that seemed really friendly considering how much she hates him and how little time they've spent together. And what about her relationship with Justin? I'm super confused.

Eve hasn't been on much, but Eduardo created the job at the Community Center for her.  They have been friendly for quite a while.   Definitely since Christmas.   

And if today was KDP's last show, she and A Martinez showed DAYS and TIIC what they totally messed up.  Because that was nice acting from both. 

• Love 9

I think I'm going to take a break until this new version of Let's Dump on Kayla is over. We all know Kayla will be granted no agency and that she will be forced to just love the two worthless losers in her life instead of kicking Steve out once and for all and shipping Joey off to a military academy or something until he becomes capable of actual thought, because no one deserves to be subjected to them. On top of that, she will be forced to accept and love Steve's hell spawn with SWMNBN. Naturally, Kayla won't be allowed to find love, life and happiness outside of him.

I lived through Marina. I lived through whoever that chick was when he was Nick in Cleveland. I lived through Billie. I lived through the first round of SWMNBN. All the while still wanting a Steve and Kayla because I love Kayla and she always found a way and reason to love Steve. However, I don't know if I'll be able to live through this crap, so I will not be watching and I will contemplate returning when it's over because I really want to see Vincent Irizarry, although I'm sure Higley will find a way to screw this golden opportunity as well.

I personally want to thank Dena Higley and Ken Corday for killing my love for Steve (that bastard is actually doing this in Kayla's house, which is the ultimate in disrespect, so no, I don't believe he loves Kayla, I might officially hate him) and the Steve and Kayla pairing. Since they were my strongest incentive to return to the show, I might just be done with Days for good. As someone who has been watching with breaks here and there since she was a little girl in the 70s (I remember Marlena coming on the show because she was Electra Girl, or something like that on one of my favorite shows, so I instantly loved Doc), writing this actually pains me.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 13

I'm a very longtime DOOL watcher, but gave up when they made Kayla suffer through the first Ava storyline.  (Used to hang around TWOP back in the day.)  Have started watching properly again the last few months and, because I haven't been ground down I guess, am really enjoying it... I am weirdly intrigued by the mystery woman on the cheesy beach, Jen's dalliance with painkillers and attempt to pull Eric back from the brink (oh, Eric, finally a decent recast with a decent story and they're booting you), I even like the new Ciara - her big eyes and bad but enthusiastic acting remind me a lot of KA way way back.  I thought last go round MM really struggled with good-girl Belle but was much better when she started being bad: they seem to have run with that and I'm really liking her performance.

Maybe it's just that I've really missed that peculiarly DOOL balance of mundane and deeply insane?!  I am aware of the bad points but they aren't tipping the balance yet, which is nice.  Also, I have a theory that TP deliberately sticks his belly out and wears those awful scarves because he wants us to hate Andre; he would never let Tony look so bad.

• Love 5

I feel your pain, Happytobehere. As soon as I saw Ava and Steve kissing, I changed the channel. Kassie is a great actress, but she was miscast as Eve. She should have been Melissa Horton. Melissa was a great heroine and I loved her dynamic with Hope and Jennifer, with Hope being the alpha female of the group....Melissa should have been back on the show along with Sarah Horton, Sandy and Andrew Donovan.

• Love 4

Belle is a raging b****. Your daughter finds a local vocal coach who encourages her abilities and helps her get an audition at a school as prestigious as Julliard, and you want to chew the woman a new anus over her sex life? What does that have to do with the cost of tea in China? I don't remember the last time I heard a conversation quite so disgusting and catty on this show. Maybe the last time Daniel blasted Nicole before they got engaged? Or maybe the last time Victor berated Theresa?

Belle has a lot of nerve criticizing someone's sexual behavior considering she cheated on Shawn multiple times and is currently neglecting her child so she can fuck around with Phillip.

• Love 9

And if today was KDP's last show, she and A Martinez showed DAYS and TIIC what they totally messed up.  Because that was nice acting from both.

According to a Twitter post from KDP a week or so ago, yes, today was her last show.

I never saw Eve as the character I remember from way back, and I hated Eve until Paige died.  But lately I've started to like her.  And there was some chemistry between her and Eduardo, so it's strange to get rid of her now. 

I feel your pain, Happytobehere. As soon as I saw Ava and Steve kissing, I changed the channel. Kassie is a great actress, but she was miscast as Eve. She should have been Melissa Horton. Melissa was a great heroine and I loved her dynamic with Hope and Jennifer, with Hope being the alpha female of the group....Melissa should have been back on the show along with Sarah Horton, Sandy and Andrew Donovan.

I loved Hope, Jennifer and Melissa back in the day.  Why can't we have likable female characters like that these days?

• Love 3

I totally missed Kate's last outburst at Nicole for being late for a meeting. Although I still kind of feel like there should have been a better lead into this whole idea of Theresa and Nicole leaving Basic Black...like maybe a secret coffee or an exchange of looks after Kate leaves the room...something. the opening of today's show made it seem like the viewers already knew they were planning to defect and I certainly wasn't.

If today really was Eve's last episode, I feel bad for not watching her last scenes. Like you, Buffy, I've been really enjoying her since Paige left the show.

I think I actually muted the television while she and Eduardo were talking. Did she say anything about moving away?

Considering how little they use Justin, and that his entire campaign against Chad as the Necktie Killer was baseless, it might have been interesting to have Eve and Justin decide to leave town together for a while.

I have zero investment in this Ava storyline, so maybe that disqualifies me, but I'm going to give Steve some points for essentially faking her out during the make out. He obviously wasn't into it. Doesn't that mitigate the offense somewhat?

None of this makes any sense though, considering he could probably just haul Ava off to the police station and make it official that she's kidnapped his wife. Or if he wants to do this his own way, why not team up with John the super spy and torture her to get the truth out? His wife's life is at stake and this woman is clearly insane. Is sex really going to appease her? Hardly.

I hope this whole baby storyline turns out to be a ruse so that we can just wipe our hands of this whole arc and get back to happy Steve and Kayla a few months from now.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6

I totally missed Kate's last outburst at Nicole for being late for a meeting. Although I still kind of feel like there should have been a better lead into this whole idea of Theresa and Nicole leaving Basic Black...like maybe a secret coffee or an exchange of looks after Kate leaves the room...something. the opening of today's show made it seem like the viewers already knew they were planning to defect and I certainly wasn't.

We have known since the day they showed Dan's funeral.   Kate blew up at Nicole and once again sorta shut down Theresa.    Kate left to take a phone call and Nicole and Theresa decided to start their own company.   So, it was definitely shown.

• Love 1

Ava is so annoying. Blech. She makes Sami during her Austin days seem sane. 

I can't handle this level of certifiable insanity.  Make her go away, please. Yuck, I don't like this lady at all. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

Observations about this week's shows thus far:

*They made it seem painfully obvious that Chase was Theo's bully, but I wish that they hadn't.  especially if his reason was that he was jealous because he has a thing for Ciara.  I was hoping he was just covering up for someone or was being set up or something like that.  I do feel bad for Chase nonetheless.  He is clearly messed up from his dad's death and so forth.  I also don't see chem with him and Ciara, I see it more in the few scenes he has had with Claire.  I also think it is beginning to look like he could be the long-lost Steve/Ava child.

*I don't necessarily think that Claire has a bad voice, just a voice that is made for a certain style of song.  It is limited, but decent in like a jazz singer sort of way.  I think they keep giving her all the wrong songs to sing.  yet, while I don't dislike her voice, I also don't think it is Julliard ready.

*Eew, Steve and Ava today, just gross.  Patch may be a lot of things, but he was never as stupid as they are making him in this Ava story line.  I hate that they are making him seem so dumb.  And Ava is just a nasty, skanky mess.  Those creepy black dead-eyes with the dark circles under them and her creepy demeanor.  I just can't stand her.  I don't necessarily dislike Tamara Braun but I also have yet to ever like a character she has played on any soap at any time.  Also, Joey is just an annoying pain in the butt, talk about a drama-queen!  And poor Kayla!  She must need some water or food or at least need to pee by now, the poor thing!

*Belle is just one cold-hearted bitch!  She was unnecessarily cruel to Eve today.  I mean, she was really awful in some things she said.  Uncalled for.  She clearly doesn't have the time or the desire to be a mother to her own daughter, she'd rather go sniffing around Philip.  And Shawn...dude, at this point you can do so much better and I wish you would.  I don't remember Belle ever being this foul!

*OK, this really needs to stop with the Daniel Jonas love-fest!  Cripes, why did they even kill him off?  He's getting more air-time dead than he even did alive and he got a lot then!  Now the new company Nicole and Theresa are starting will be named after him, proceeds to his favorite charities.  I can see them dedicating hospital stuff to his name if they must, but a clothing line?  Dude never dressed that well!  I'm waiting for the episode when Maggie, Nicole and all go to visit the Vatican and ask the Pope to canonize Daniel for saint-hood.  Wait for it, it's coming!

That's all I got.

• Love 10

Gosh, it's so heartwarming I think my undies just caught fire, all these things named after Daniel.  A hospital wing, a clothing line.......how about something, you know.....more personal?

Like, a personal lubricant.  It could be called

Dan in a Can, when you're jonesing for a jonas, try the dude lube in the itty bitty tube!

(Available only in extra small and microscopic).

• Love 16

Belle was neck and neck in the vile wretch race but she's currently IN THE LEAD, passing by Abigail doing the Kangaroo Hop.  Belle callously attacked Eve, and then Shawn who was born without a brain meets her in the park and backs her up.  He can fall down a well anytime soon, too.  

I don't care whether or not Claire can sing, she's worth 10 of her parents combined.  

Belle and Abigail, roaming free pretty much make them the velicoraptors of Jurassic Park Salem.  

• Love 10

I'm not sure Claire has a blues voice or a jazz one-- that said a singer of the likes of Juilliard would have to have voice that can handle multiple styles well. My bf in college went to Juilliard - we met when he choose to also get a traditional degree at a classic school. It is different when on soaps they have character saying they went to Harvard or MIT (even tho that gets tired) since we didn't see them doing math on screen or are reading their papers, however here we see her singing so its less credible than the usual assertions.

She's a very pretty girl and young so I mean if she has potential it's possible this could lead to her being the next Ariana Grande.

• Love 5