Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Higley is always consistent in her Wtf, nonsensical storylines. Just when you think she cannot go even lower, the bitch does it again.. I cannot believe that there's an Ava spawn out there fathered by Steve.. Fuck you Dena! Kayla is about to get screwed again by Steve's psycho du jour. This is Marina all over again....Kayla thought that she was Steve's wife, only to have Marina appear declaring herself to be his true wife...Now Ava is going to used this child to throw it in Kayla's face that she had Steve's son too.. Poor Kayla...What a disappointment!

Is this the best that these stupid writers can do..Steve reconnecting with his children and repairing his relationship with Kayla is enough material for these writers to mine for good character driven stories. Steve and Kayla are too old for this shit with Ava part Two.. Ava needs to disappear for good. If the writers wanted to give them an antagonist from the past..How about Orpheus..He has history with Steve, Kayla, Rojohn, Marlena and if I am not mistaken he also has history with Bo, Hope,Kim, Shane and Victor. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I am reaching my last limit with the show and Ava Vitali may make me turn off the show for good...

If this baby doesn't turn out to be a lie, I'm through and most likely before you (I actually deleted today's show without watching based on what you guys said took place). This storyline is making me actively hate Steve (who used to be a lot of things, but stupid wasn't really one of them) and his idiot of a son, whom Kayla had the misfortune to bare. However, I wonder if that is not the point. We know Corday hates the supercouples and basically Steve and Kayla are the last supercouple who have not been completely destroyed. This crap with SWMNBN could be their plan to do it. Perhaps that was the initial Higley/Corday plan and it got derailed when she got fired, now that she's back, the plan is back in full swing. This storyline forces Kayla to be subjected to the hell spawn of that creature, who will be a monster of epic proportions to her, while Steve and everyone else including her moron of a son simply don't see it and view Kayla as the villain in the piece as she is made to be crapped on, lest she think she has a reason to live and be treated correctly outside of Steven Earl Johnson (think real Eve and her horrid mother with Kim and Shane).

• Love 2

I've found Ava and Steve's son!!

fonz.jpg

Cute widdle tyke, ain't he?

I haven't seen anything as funny as Abigail telling Andre to stand down since she almost slipped climbing Mt. EJ in the shower that day.    Chad looked desperate to go back under mind control.  

Because that's not the part of his body Abigail will be holding him by.....

• Love 8

Ava return = boring

Stefano's demise = shameful for the iconic villain of this show for decades

nuCiara = beside the boring monotone, she sounded 100% more sophisticated when she was played by that other good little actress....is it the monotone, the acting or the writing?

Chase, go find your real family, you'll be much better off

I loved Hope coming home and calling and calling for the kids....momentary lapse.

Andre = boring and predictable

• Love 6

Doesn't Hope know her kids go to school? I won't rag on nuCiera since I've done it too much already. The nukids just ain't cutting it for me. I thought Billy Flynn did a great job today. Have we started dream casting nuAbby yet? Any suggestions?

• Love 5

My dream recast is Julie Berman, but I don't think she wants to do soaps any more.

She's doing a really fine job on Hulu's comedy, "Casual", if you haven't seen her in it yet.

Hey y'all!!! Sorry in advance for the long post. The Lawd is testing me. I come back and try to catch up only to have Belle, Abigail and Chloe all on the show at the same time.

Wow! Days did a really good job on the accident and aftermath! Seems like Daniel's death is resonating more than Will's who was a legacy character. They might as well have thrown Will in a ditch by the road and sprinkled lime on him. 

All the actors are doing a fine job. One quibble is that AZ's crying is seeming a might forced on occasion but she is still knocking it out of the park. 

Why is that strip of rawhide with eyes Ava back in town? They just can't let a couple be a couple for 2 minutes without some crazy interloper can they?

I hate the Sami story like a disease and EJ is up to his old tricks even in death (assumed or not). When he was alive and Sami gave him a glimpse of hope of giving him some action, he declared wanting to be a better man and trying to break away and/or take down Stefano which always seemed to amount to EJ trying to steal all of Stefano's shit! 

If Days were to be likened to a KFC menu, than Belle would be original recipe Abby. They legit pretty much have the same unpleasant snarkable qualities. Belle only has the advantage of her character having been rested for a few years so I am not suffering fatigue from her. However, she is still up to her same crap so for me Chad with either Abby or Belle was like the worst game of 'would you rather' ever! It is like would you rather have taste buds on your butthole or shit through you mouth. Either way - your tasting shit. Back on the tv without pity boards, oh what a time was had ripping on Belle/Martha Madison. She really was what Abby is to this board today. There were a lot of Phelle fans but most hated her cheating ways and ribbed her for looking very matronly for her age. Good times!

I am not familiar with the work of the recent recast playing Phillip. I think he does favor JKJ in appearance. However, yeah, I am seeing the tics so many have mentioned. Plus, what the hell with such hard ass laugh lines on a man so young? Nothing in the world is that damn funny. He also doesn't have any real chemistry with Belle.

The new Aussie doctor is not a very good actor and not in the least compelling or interesting. I suppose he is technically attractive but he does nothing for me. He is basically a Dollar Store Hemsworth if you ask me. 

Why are the hypnotized, clones or doppleganger of things so much more fun than the originals? I preferred roboJawn to real Jawn. Faux Rafe was more interesting than the real one. HypnoChad was infinitely better than real Chad.

Now that Chad is out of his daze, why am I the one seeing charred human skulls, maggot riddled flesh and scenes of war every time Chabby is on my screen? Riddle me that!

I thought the reveal and subsequent reunion of Chabby was very anti-climatic. The show does the character of Abby no favors. Why have her out penis wrangling while her son is in the hospital? She barely seemed to care that her mother was in an accident. Surprised she didn't leave Thomas with Jen while she ran off to bump uglies with Chad. However, it was shown that JJ left the house and than Abby went off to meet Chad. So did they leave their recently injured and grieving mother alone in the house?

I don't how Theresa and Brady managed that quick u-turn to love all in the span of mere weeks. I am just not here for it. Firstly, I am fatigued by the Brady character. How many times has he been in love in the past 5 years? He may not be the nasty philanderer that the Daniel character was but he got far too many love interests and stories compared to most - mostly thinking of Lucas. I don't see what they did with the Theresa character as a redemption, which I don't really think she needed to begin with but just a sweeping under the rug of her past misdeeds. This just all highlights the stupid that is Brady. That man should be under the guardianship of his parents, Victor or become a ward of the state and be made to wear a soft helmet 24/7. I don't know how going to Michaels and getting sketch pads, pencils and suddenly remembering how your "ogre parents" killed your design dreams makes love grow but whatevs. Oh and I guess they threw Kate under the boss to make Theresa sympathetic just for good measure. It is not that I don't like Theresa. I just don't like her with Brady. Frankly, as much as I dislike Chabby, I think the Thrady baby is a bigger plot point than Thomas. The story with Kristen was the biggest stinker of 2015.

I'm glad Stefano is no longer. He may have once been a viable villain, but he hasn't been that in ages. Joe has been looking a bit frail and life in soaps is a hard relentless one. Enjoy retirement Ms. Mascolo.  It remains to be seen whether the avenue they took to write him off the show works. I think Hope had just as much reason as anyone he has tortured and victimized throughout his tenure on the show. However, it would have felt just a tad bit sweeter if it had of been Jarlena. 

Who will be the next Days baddie? Andre just has no chill and seriously damned if I know what he has been up to besides skulking around the DiMera manse. Victor? I see him the same as I did Stefano, just a bit less frail but still those days are behind him. I guess maybe

Vincent I's character

?

BRILLIANT and hilarious and spot-on post, Islandgal140. Don't go away for so long again. We need you!

• Love 5

Oddly enough, I think JMB looks older than KM & would tower over MR. Of course, that's just me. They'll probably go with an unknown anyway. They've did a good job recasting Chad with an unknown. Maybe, they can do it again.

• Love 3

Oddly enough, I think JMB looks older than KM & would tower over MR. Of course, that's just me. They'll probably go with an unknown anyway. They've did a good job recasting Chad with an unknown. Maybe, they can do it again.

Sherri and Lamb Chop would be an improvment.

• Love 1

Wow, what exactly does Gollum, I mean, Abigail think she’s going to do to Andre Dimera?  I suppose she could strap her 3-month premature, newly-released-from-the-hospital-with-life-threatening-fever baby onto her back and burst into the unguarded Dimera estate and slap Andre real hard.  Twice.  Why, that will teach him a lesson for sure.  Pure comedy gold, that’s what that was.

The Steve and Ava stuff and their baby is just so boring.  It reminds me of the Bo and Billie swamp baby story line—so unoriginal.  If this boring and predictable story serves to make Steve and Kayla even stronger and ends with a fantastically romantic wedding, I’ll tolerate the nonsense for a while, but my patience is running thin fast. 

The school kids are okay and I’ll tolerate them because of their parents.  Yes, the acting could be better, but since KM and MB are considered stellar actresses, how can I criticize the newbys.  I do like that Theo and Lani are talking and the bully storyline may develop into more family scenes with the Carvers.  I’d rather be bored with some realistic and organic relationships than bored by recycled plot contrivances like, we have a long-lost child together.  Blech.

What else?  Oh yes, Hope and Rafe.  I hope the writers can clean up this mess somehow, but the only way these two can come back from this is having someone else actually shooting Stephano.  Notice, though, how Hope is worried what Chad and Andre would do to her and her children, but slapigail thinks she’s a legitimate threat? Pure. Comedy. Gold.

Yesterday’s episode was so weird.  There was just so much yuckiness going around—I’m finding it all so unpleasant.  Not one good storyline going on.

• Love 7

I finally saw the cliffhanger clip of the shooting, and while Joe was reading off a card I did find it a good performance with better editing than there was in the spring Stefano/Marlena confrontation, which didn't put Joe in the best light.

KA's scream of rage worked, but I didn't see enough of a meltdown written on her face. AS would have delivered so much more in the veins, tears and wild eyes department.

That said, while the dialogue was perfunctory, I didn't hate it. It leaves the door open for Stefano to have set it all up to skip town or something, and I'm clinging to that because I just love Joe and want a better regime to handle his final scenes.

Just curious...how do you know he was reading off a card? Was there some telltale sign? 

Well guess what?  Abs wasn't on but guess who was?  Miss Melanie Jonas.  I'm not too sure which is better or worse.  I did appreciate her scenes with Maggie and how she put her arms around her after Nicole had her meltdown, but I am not looking forward to her seeing Brady and Theresa.  Melanie needs to own that she chose to leave and to let the angst go.

It's wonderful to see Eve and I like her in this mentoring role but I guess it won't last long.  And I think Claire's storyline is mirroring Theresa's in that you've got a young woman with a hidden talent that needs to be nurtured but she has parents who are so wrapped up in their own personal dramas that they can't or won't help her.  Kim/Shane and Belle/Shawn aren't ogres, just self-involved.

And is the ISA prone to killing off their agents?  If that's true, then shouldn't Shane and Steve both be on their hit lists?

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 4

Just curious...how do you know he was reading off a card? Was there some telltale sign? 

I'm not Disney, obvs, but I also noticed JM's eyes would move over to his left during his dialogue, as if someone was standing just out of sight with the cards. 

• Love 2

Well guess what? Abs wasn't on but guess who was? Miss Melanie Jonas. I'm not too sure which is better or worse. I did appreciate her scenes with Maggie and how she put her arms around her after Nicole had her meltdown, but I am not looking forward to her seeing Brady and Theresa. Melanie needs to own that she chose to leave and to let the angst go.

Please tell me she's only back for the funeral and thats it. I can't take her and that whiny way she says "Brady" like she's 5 years old! It also pisses me off she can come back but Chelsea wasn't allowed to comeback for Bo's. Again, Daniel gets the rock star treatment to the end. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

The look on Marlena's face when Roman told her that Eric would likely be charged with vehicular homicide was priceless.  Scary that she's supposed to have several advanced college degrees. Not to mention, medical school.

• Love 3

The look on Marlena's face when Roman told her that Eric would likely be charged with vehicular homicide was priceless. Scary that she's supposed to have several advanced college degrees. Not to mention, medical school.

Exactly, but she's not thinking in doc mode she in mother mode. After watching her convo with Nikki a few days ago, she completely is deluding herself of any possibility of Eric being charged for this crime. She doesn't want him to serve time and she's being protective of Eric because let's face it - Eric and prison thats a scary combination since Eric is no stepdad Jawn or uncle Bo. Eric is passive, soft natured, and kind spirit person. I just can't see him doing well behind bars even though logically speaking he does need some time for his actions along with a good therapist to deal with his past issues.

• Love 4

Exactly, but she's not thinking in doc mode she in mother mode. After watching her convo with Nikki a few days ago, she completely is deluding herself of any possibility of Eric being charged for this crime. She doesn't want him to serve time and she's being protective of Eric because let's face it - Eric and prison thats a scary combination since Eric is no stepdad Jawn or uncle Bo. Eric is passive, soft natured, and kind spirit person. I just can't see him doing well behind bars even though logically speaking he does need some time for his actions along with a good therapist to deal with his past issues.

The fact that she can't be objective makes me doubt her ability to counsel anyone.

• Love 1

Wow, Victor was just horrifically vile toward Theresa today.  I get that he doesn't like the girl, but that was neither the time nor the place and what he said was just so cruel.  She went there to pay respects to Maggie.  To attack her and slant it that she is the reason for her love to be in the hospital and another man to be dead.  WTF?!  Even for Victor that was awful.  Why do they insist on making him such an asshole. This is not Victor being a bad-ass or a force to be reckoned with.  This is misogynist Victor who feels power by degrading and berating young women he happens to dislike.  That is is not a man of power, that's just being a prick.

On the other hand, I am liking Jennifer so much more lately.  She is being very kind and understanding to people and situations that others are having difficulty with.  She and Eric have a chemistry I rather enjoy and I liked her visiting him today.  She was so decent to Theresa in the park when she really needed a kind word said to her.  I am liking Jennifer and JJ a lot lately, too bad she has that other one as a daughter...

Speaking of, I kind of chuckled when Andre pointed out what a "great" mother Abs is...not even knowing who the father of her baby was.  Andre is icky, but I'll give him that one!  Also icky, when Chad told her to get dressed and he'd meet her, she only picked up that little dress she had...no undies.  She probably wore it over to Chads place with no underwear on...in hopes of a little somethin'-somethin'.

I like and I feel for Nicole, but she is starting to get to me with all the crying.  I hope she will rally back someday.  So I'm guessing Chloe will stay in Salem because Parker threw a fit about leaving.  I'd still drag his little butt back to Chicago once the funeral is over and things calm down!  But she probably won't.  I could see her and Fynn hooking up eventually.  Did nothing else happen after she saw Belle and Philip?  The show always has these inconsistent scenes when you think something more will happen and it never does.  (I'm still waiting for Patch and Adrienne to cross paths, it's been how many months?)

But alas, with Chloe back in town, Victor will have yet another woman he can call a "bitch-whore-slut"

I kind of liked the little scene yesterday between Chase and Claire.  I think they would be an adorable pair.  I think Theo is very handsome, and while the Ciara actress is very pretty and looks a lot like KA, she has very little chemistry with anyone.  She almost seems kind of gruff and asexual, I could seriously see a story-line down the line of her coming out and realizing she is a lesbian.  However, with Chase being such a One Direction fan... 

Oh wow, I know Eric did a bad thing and it needs to be addressed, but I felt for him at the end of today's show.  He really is so very lost and tortured.  It was sad seeing him crumble like that.

Is it my imagination or is Daniel's death getting way more exposure and character reaction than Bo's death ever did?

And don't even get me started on Stefano...All I can say is that someone with that much power and that many enemies...he didn't have any security cameras in his home?  You would think there would be cameras somewhere revealing something!

Edited by LadyJaney
  • Love 11
And it gives Marlena something to do instead of stare into the fireplace being worried about Sami.

It's so sad there's nothing else for the "star" of the show to do but run around wondering how to help/protect her kids...given she's completely ineffective at both.

• Love 3

Aaaaand the deification of Dr. Tan continues.  Just bury him already and let's move the fuck on.

LK looked fabulous today, and for the first time I liked her and Eduardo together.  I appreciated that he treated her as an equal and not some little woman playing business mogul that needed a pat on the head like that meth-dealing yokel Clyde used to do.

Victor is an A Number One Asshole.  I'd love it if Theresa threw some of his disgusting past with her mother and aunt in his face.  Why does Caroline allow him to be such a creep to her grandchild?  The way he tried to manipulate Brady into returning to his lair to separate him from Theresa was almost as gross as him blaming her for the accident.

Was there a new director yesterday and today?  The lighting has been better and there have been more up-close shots in the last two days.

Oh, forgot to say how bad I felt for Eric.  GV is really playing Eric's grief, misery and guilt very well but I absolutely hate what they're doing to his character.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 7

Show did again.  I know all this gloom and doom isn't exactly giving any of us laugh lines, but right now any giggly, hilarious scenes would feel completely false.   And frankly, I don't see any on the horizon with the storylines and characters as they are.  

BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT, wow! we got to see some amazing, throat-choking performances today. 

Was there a new director yesterday and today?  The lighting has been better and there have been more up-close shots in the last two days.

Oh, forgot to say how bad I felt for Eric.  GV is really playing Eric's grief, misery and guilt very well but I absolutely hate what they're doing to his character.

I noticed the lighting yesterday with the teen scene.  Overall there's been a noticable improvement in the lighting and set decoration.  

And for the first time since I can remember I also felt for Eric.  They've misused GV in some terrible storylines IMO, and while I sure don't like putting Eric in this one way ticket to jail storyline but he's doing a very good job.  So often he's come off as self-involved or juvenile to me, but what we saw today was a good man horror stricken by the results of his bad decision, and unlike so many in Salem, ready to own up to what he's done and take the consequences.  

Then another minor miracle occured.  Jenn walked in to his room and Jenn was pretty wonderful.  This is the Jenn we should have been seeing instead of that smug, judgemental harpie she was with Daniel, the criminally co-dependent mother of that creeping horror, Abigail.   More often, and slowly, we're getting to see the Jenn of long ago, the woman with a big and understanding heart, a woman who deserves to be living in Alice's house. 

I've not been a fan of what appears to be, or to have been, anyway, MR's personal feelings on some social issues - she would have been much smarter to have kept them to herself - but I do appreciate her talent and I'd really like to enjoy Jennifer again.  Show, keep it up.

Wow, Victor was just horrifically vile toward Theresa today.  I get that he doesn't like the girl, but that was neither the time nor the place and what he said was just so cruel.  She went there to pay respects to Maggie.  To attack her and slant it that she is the reason for her love to be in the hospital and another man to be dead.  WTF?!  Even for Victor that was awful.  Why do they insist on making him such an asshole. This is not Victor being a bad-ass or a force to be reckoned with.  This is misogynist Victor who feels power by degrading and berating young women he happens to dislike.  That is is not a man of power, that's just being a prick.

On the other hand, I am liking Jennifer so much more lately.  She is being very kind and understanding to people and situations that others are having difficulty with.  She and Eric have a chemistry I rather enjoy and I liked her visiting him today.  She was so decent to Theresa in the park when she really needed a kind word said to her.  I am liking Jennifer and JJ a lot lately, too bad she has that other one as a daughter...

I like and I feel for Nicole, but she is starting to get to me with all the crying.  I hope she will rally back someday.  So I'm guessing Chloe will stay in Salem because Parker threw a fit about leaving.  I'd still drag his little butt back to Chicago once the funeral is over and things calm down!  But she probably won't.  I could see her and Fynn hooking up eventually.  Did nothing else happen after she saw Belle and Philip?  The show always has these inconsistent scenes when you think something more will happen and it never does.  (I'm still waiting for Patch and Adrienne to cross paths, it's been how many months?)

But alas, with Chloe back in town, Victor will have yet another woman he can call a "bitch-whore-slut"

Oh wow, I know Eric did a bad thing and it needs to be addressed, but I felt for him at the end of today's show.  He really is so very lost and tortured.  It was sad seeing him crumble like that.

Victor has to dial it down, shut up or be sent off to live on a farm in the country wink wink.  I love the character's bluntness, and I LOVED him in his truth-telling mode when Brady was in his three-year-long bonehead black out.  But he's GOT to give it a rest with Theresa, GOT to give it a rest with the horrible crap he says  to women, and generally just STFU.  

Jenn gets a gold star or 10 for being so kind to Theresa, and making it sound sincere.  She has every right in the world to never forgive her and yet, there she was, being the kind and thoughtful person she used to be before Daniel Jonas blew into town like a Big Mac Gas Attack.  Oh, Victor, shut up.

I was just typing that Justin should be around discussing the charges against Eric, and there he was.  :)

OMG, the Nicole, Maggie, Melanie scene.  Oh. My. God.

That was a knock out scene.  And everyone did a spectacular job.  Yeah, even Strawberry Shortcake wasn't too bad.  I actually don't mind Melanie EXCEPT when she gets all goosey and starts eating her hair and doing the Bettty Boop needs to pee dance.  

I know that some folks are ready for Nicole to dry her tears but I'm enjoying the authenticity AZ is giving us every day.  Today she looked like a woman wrecked by grief - swollen eyes, reddened nose, exhaustion from no sleep, barely holding on.  She's been tremendous.  

As for Dead Dan the Tan Man, I personally think he should be getting a Weekend At Bernie's send off instead of a state funeral, but whaddya gonna do?  l

I'm just interested to see if he left all of his faux leopard print thongs to Fynn.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 14

She and Eric have a chemistry I rather enjoy and I liked her visiting him today.

Is it my imagination or is Daniel's death getting way more exposure and character reaction than Bo's death ever did?

Too bad the show decided to destroy Eric rather than explore this pairing.

Yes, Taniel is far more important than Bo, Will, life, death, God (as Maggie reminded us). I don't know if the residents of Salem will be able to survive the loss of the walking, talking, sun reflector. Perhaps they will all opt for mass suicide rather than live in a world without the tan deity.

Victor does make sure that Caroline does not see or hear him treating her granddaughter like trash.

I don't know why, Caroline didn't care much when he violated and tried to destroy both of her daughter on multiple occasions.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 7

I'm wondering why Nicole has any say in the funeral arrangements, she's his fiancée but that really means squat in legal terms.

So is Chloe going to abandon Parker to Nicole? What's with the "he doesn't want to go to Chicago, he wants to stay with you." Because...he spent so time time with her? Huge Nicole fan here, but being someone's fiancée doesn't give any legal standing...but then again this is Salem, where a convicted felon that did prison time can get their job back at the cop shop.

• Love 2

I'm wondering why Nicole has any say in the funeral arrangements, she's his fiancée but that really means squat in legal terms.

So is Chloe going to abandon Parker to Nicole? What's with the "he doesn't want to go to Chicago, he wants to stay with you." Because...he spent so time time with her? Huge Nicole fan here, but being someone's fiancée doesn't give any legal standing...but then again this is Salem, where a convicted felon that did prison time can get their job back at the cop shop.

Because Maggie is gracious.  Nicole is involved, as she should be.

• Love 6

Maybe my dream of Nicole and Chloe living together and raising Parker

and the possible "miracle baby" Nicole may be carrying

will come true? That way, they won't need another set...

• Love 6

Maybe my dream of Nicole and Chloe living together and raising Parker

and the possible "miracle baby" Nicole may be carrying

will come true? That way, they won't need another set...

Amen.  Nicole's best relationship has been her hatred/friendship with Chloe.  She has never had the same amount of chemistry with any other man on the show.

• Love 2

Okay, caught up on the most recent batch of shows...

I'm over the intense mourning. I guess I shouldn't be because the characters that are mourning matter and all of that. The problem is that I'm full on mourned out. (Don't even get me started on losing Lemmy, Bowie and now Rickman in real life.) This started with Paige and watching Eve mourn her daughter for weeks upon weeks... and it was moving and visceral and real. Well done... but then Will was taken and even though the spent scant time on him and we rarely see Lucas, at this point when we DO see him, he's still mourning... then there was Bo and that loss... and now it's watching Maggie and Nicole mourn Daniel... as well as Brady and Eric and, you know, I'm just tired of it. It's hard to process the different aspects of mourning when they won't let us get past the acceptance phase.

Salem should be flooded with tears at this point. It's too fucking much. It's a real shame, too, because I should at least be invested in Nicole... but I'm just over it. My heart has been hardened. No more death, dumbasses...

Unless it's Ava because she's on my last nerve and, more than that, I can't even with Steve getting this 'our baby' crap dropped on him and his not even thinking, for a second, that this whole return of hers hasn't been a set up. Dare I hope that this news kills Joey's burgeoning lust for Ava? She's the alleged mother of your alleged half-brother, dude. She used you to get at your parents and will continue to use all of you. At this point, I want Joey to discover that she's faking her leukemia. I want Joey to tell Kayla about it first so Kayla can confront that wretched scarecrow and knock the dark circles from under her eyes. I want Kayla to go on a righteous rampage while Ava simpers and sobs and tries every trick in the book to get Steve to feel sorry for her... and then I want Steve to physically haul that rake's ass out onto the street again.

Also, saying a baby has Ava's eyes might be one of the meanest things to say about a baby period. "Ava! This baby has the same soulless black pools of horror that you do!"

Seriously, that simpering sobbing she did at Steve? Ugh. Fuck her. There's a death I would full on celebrate. No tears. Just delight. Which is what we deserve at this point, Show.

I weirdly like the kids. Don't judge me.

Oh, hey, it's Eve! Kassie looks great as it appears her hair color grew out since her last appearance. And it seems they are already preparing to end Justin/Eve what with her suddenly saying that he's not over his ex and never will be (despite our never really seeing Adrienne, either) and then he's with her later and wants to take her out to dinner and... sigh... Well, she looked great at least. Can't wait to see her on Castle next month.

Victor? Shut up. Seriously just shut the fuck up. Jennifer reaching out to Theresa was super nice. It's good to see that Jennifer that I had always heard about show up. That was really nice to see.

• Love 6

Boy I wish they wrote Eric with some better comebacks he could had thrown at Brady. Brady telling Eric not to drink again. Eric should had said him, "Don't do coke again." I am giggling already at Brady's white dream. I thought Days turned into YR for a hot second. And so it begins

Brady will take on Daniel's personality.

Even in death Daniel won't just go away. Again, still don't understand why Chloe has a kid. She's just half assing the parenting thing. She should sign her rights over to Nicole. Tate is getting so big and cute. Theresa needs to stand up more to Victor and Brady even. Doesn't Brady have enough cash he can get medicial care at his house, why live at Victor's?? Brady just has no cojones.

Andre coming over to Hope's wanting to know where "Fatha" rolled off too. I'm sorry but Andre knows more than he's putting on about Bo's disappearance, the drug thing and Malcolm. He was acting weird especially when he got the low down about how Bo died. Then this Malcolm murder gets brought up. Where is Belle to assist Hope in this?? Isn't she the lawyer to advise her to plead guilty or not. If you ask me

Andre and Deimos probably worked together. It will all come out eventually.

God that really was the episode. It was decent just felt more like filler.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

Where is Belle to assist Hope in this?? Isn't she the lawyer to advise her to plead guilty or not. 

Belle is too busy hanging out with Phillip and not parenting her child to act like a lawyer. 

I want someone to shoot Andre.

• Love 4

Nicole was great with Parker today, but has she forgotten how many times Daniel told her that he was dooooone with her?  Or that he would neeeeever trust her again?  And how many times he slammed the door in her face?  He was nowhere near as good as these people are claiming him to be.  I'm really sick of Daniel, and it's not right that he's getting so much more attention than Will did. 

So will Victor only provide for Brady's round the clock care if Brady moves back in the mansion?  Theresa should have kicked him out as soon as she saw him in her apartment, or called the police to report a geriatric burglar.

Was Eric dreaming or is Brady up and moving around already?

• Love 8

God - I am so sick of the death bonanza - just so depressing and miserable.

I'm off again - will return when everyone they are going to murder have been murdered.  Should be soon at this rate.

So, what? Did they kill off all those characters to make room for the talent-free younger additions?

• Love 3

I'm either completely exhausted and laughing for no reason, or this is the best thing ever.

I think it's the the feigned laughing between sentences that's getting me.

Big surprises at the 2 minute mark and the 2:30 mark.

Pull up a chair and unwind people. DAYS in four minutes. And no, I didn't make this, but applaud whoever did.